为您找到与银行商务英语对话相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的一些关于银行英语的情景对话, 希望对大家的英语学习有帮助。
银行职员:
Can I help you?
需要办什么业务吗?
特蕾西:
Yes. I'd like to change some money.
是的.我想兑换货币.
银行职员:
Yes, madam.
好的.小姐.
特蕾西:
What's the exchange rate of RMB to US dollar today?
今天人民币对美元的兑换率是多少?
银行职员:
8.32 yuan to the dollar.
1美元=8.32元.
特蕾西:
It's the same as two weeks ago.
这跟两个星期前一样.
银行职员:
That's right. The exchange rate here has been quite stable though it's subject to alteration.
对啊.兑换率虽有待改变.但已经在一段时间相当稳定了.
特蕾西:
I see. I'd like to change 500 US dollars
我知道了.我想换500美元.
银行职员:
You want to change 500 US dollars. So that will be 4160 Yuan? What denominations would you like?
你想换500美元.也就是4160元.你想要多大面值的钱币?
特蕾西:
100 Yuan notes would be better. By the way, could I buy some gold coins here?
最好是面值100的.顺便问一下.我能在这买些金币吗?
银行职员:
I'm sorry, not at this window. You have to go to window 19.
抱歉不是在这个窗口.你得去19号窗口.
特蕾西:
That's all right. I'll do that after this.
好的.办理完了这个我就过去.
银行职员:
Yes, madam. Here are 41 one hundred Yuan notes, one fifty Yuan note and one ten Yuan note. And here is your receipt. Please keep them safe.
好的.小姐.这里是41张100元的.一张50元和一张10元的.这是你的收据.请保管好.
特蕾西:
I will. Thank you.
我会的.谢谢.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家整理的在银行的英语日常情景对话,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助!
A: Could you change these for me, please?
B: What would you like?
A: Twenties and some smaller bills, please.
B: Anything else?
A: Yes. Could you tell me my balance? Here's my account number.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
M:Did you put this morning's faxes on my desk?I'm waiting for some urgent faxes from headquaters,I'm pretty sure they came in last night.
F:Evething that came in the office fax machine last night is all on your desk,but I noticed that some of faxes came through pretty blurred,maybe you take a look at them,if the copy is unreadble,I'll call then and ask them to refax.
M:Yeah,you're going to have to call them and get them to be refax. These copies are so dark. I can't make out any of the words.
F:What about that one?
M:This one?This one is so light and I can barely read it. How can that be?
F:You know, I think the fax machine is out of toner. I can change the toner cartridge. That should solve the problem.
M:Yes,but this one will have to be refaxed as well. And look, there's about 3 pages missing. It looks like the fax machine ate half of my important faxes,and ones that made it through are so blurred or too light. They are unreadable.
F:I guess the fax machine is out of paper too. Don't worry,I'll have someone look at it this afternoon,and in the meantime,I'll have your documents refaxed to our other fax machine.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
带领客户参观工厂的时候,如何更好地对话是个需要技巧的事,下面读文网小编为大家带来参观工厂的商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: How large is the plant?
B: It covers an area of 75,000 square meters.
A: It's much larger than I expected. When was the plant set up?
B: In the early 70s. We'll soon be celebrating the 30th anniversary.
A: Congratulations!
B: Thank you.
A: How many employees do you have in this plant?
B: 500. We're running on three shifts.
A: Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?
B: Our associates specializing in these fields make some accesso- ries. Well, here we're at the production shop. Shall we start with the assembly line?
A: That's fine.
—— 这个工厂有多大?
—— 面积有七万五千平方米。
—— 比我想象的要大多了。什么时候建厂的?
—— 七十年代初期。我们很快要庆祝建厂三十周年了。
—— 祝贺你们。
—— 谢谢。
—— 这个工厂有多少员工?
—— 五百个,我们是三班制。
—— 从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?
—— 有些零配件是我们的联营单位生产的,他们是专门从事这一行的。 好了,我们到生产车间了。咱们从装配线开始看,好吗?
—— 好的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
学习商务英语最重要的就是练习好英语口语,而情景对话就是练习商务英语口语的最好练习材料。下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语情景对话:折扣和佣金,欢迎大家学习!
—— 你好,库巴特先生,很高兴在本届交易会上见到你。
—— 我也很高兴。请坐,喝杯茶好吗?
—— 好,谢谢。看起来生意很兴旺,这么多客户光临。
—— 是的,还可以。销量年年递增,我们的生产潜力还很大。
—— 哦,你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品?
—— 这个主意不错。不过,目前我们在国外已有几家代理人。
—— 我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人。不知你们意见如何?
—— 这正合我们的心意。
—— 那么,你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?
——通常给百分之三。
—— 我认为百分之三太低了。你知道,为了推销你方的产品,我们要做 很多的工作。比如,在电台或电视上做广告,印刷小册子、传单和 商品目录等。这一切花销,百分之三是不够的。
—— 别担心,如果你们的销量大幅度增长,我们会给予更高的佣金。
—— 您的意思是……
—— 如你方手工工具的年销量为二百万美元,我们只能给百分之三的佣金。如果年销量超过五百万美元,你就可得到百分之五的佣金,你看如何?
—— 这还差不多。那么,佣金如何支付?
—— 我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金,或在付款后汇给你方。
—— 那好。如果可以,我们会与你们立即签订代理协议。
—— 好好考虑一下,我们希望与你方保持良好的贸易关系。
—— 谢谢你们的关照。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在英语考试的听力中,英语情景对话是必考的一类问题,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些商务英语情景对话:保险,希望对大家有所帮助!
ATake a seat inside and see what you think.So you will take the Porsche then, sir?
坐进去看看感觉如何。那么你要租这辆保时捷啰?
BYes, and I want to buy the insurance too. I think it's necessary.
是的,并且我要买保险,这是需要的。
AYou're smart to buy it. At 45 dollars for three days, it is a good deal.
你很聪明。保三天,四十五元,蛮合理的。
BCan I return the car in San Francisco?
我可以在旧金山还车吗?
ASan Francisco? No, sir.We only have this office here. You will have to return it here.
旧金山?不行。我们只在这里有公司,你必须把车交还到这里。
BReally? I heard in America you can return rental cars in different cities.
这样啊?我听说在美国你可以把车交还到不同的城市。
ANo, sir. That's only with the very big companies.I'm sorry, but this car must be returned to this lot.
只有大公司才可以。我很抱歉,这辆车只能交还到这个车厂。
BWell, I guess I will have to drive back down then. Hmm. I didn't think of that.
那么到时我必须把车开下来,我还没想到这点。
ADo you still want the car, sir?
你还是想租这辆车吗?
BYes. It will be fun. Driving back down the coast. My girlfriend will like it.
是的,沿着海边开下来应该很有意思,我女朋友应该会喜欢的。
AIt's a beautiful drive.
沿途风景很美的。
BWhere are the keys?
那钥匙呢?
AJust a moment, sir. We have to finish filling out the forms.
请稍候,我们必须先填完这些表格。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了银行英语对话--开信用证,希望对你有帮助哦!
L/C(信用证)
C= Customer顾客 T=Teller职员
T: Can I help you, sir?
能帮你什么忙吗,先生?
C: Yes, I want to open an L/C, but I don't know how to work?
对, 我想开个信用正, 但我不明白如何运作?
T: Ok, Let tell you. A letter of credit is a written payment instrument issued by a bank at the request of a customer (always the importer). It will be sent to the exporter to make shipment and prepare the documents specified in the L/C. As soon as the L/C and documents are presented to the issuing bank, the bank must pay to the exporter (beneficiary). The bank acts as the first payer and this is the most important feature of L/C.
好, 让我来告诉你。 信用正是应客户(通常是进口商)的要求而开立的一种付款承诺文件,信用证将被寄给出口商,使出口商可以把货物装船, 并根据信用正的要求准备单据。一旦信用证和单据提交给开证行,开证行必须立即付款给出口商(受益人)。银行就作为第一支付人进行支付,这就是信用证最重要的特征。
C: I see, would you tell me what's the main content of an L/C?
我明白了, 你能告诉我信用证的主要内容吗?
T: Name, quality, unit price and amount of goods, ports of loading and destination, price and payment terms, shipping documents, latest shipment date and validity of the L/C.
商品的品名,数量,单价和种类, 装货港和目的地,价格和付款条件,装船单据,最后装运期和到目的地的有效期。
C: Then how can I send an L/C to my customer?
那么, 我怎么才可以向我的客户开出信用证呢?
T: In practice, the issuing bank will send the L/C to one of its correspondents at the place of export by mail of cable. After verifying the authenticity of the L/C, the correspondent (advising bank) will send the L/C to the exporter.
习惯上,开证行总是向出口商所在地的代理行发出邮件或电报,在检验信用证的真实性后,代理行(通知行)将向出口方发出信用证。
C: How can my customer receive the proceeds?
我的客户怎样才能收到钱?
T: The exporter will make shipment and present the L/C with all the documents to a negotiation bank if it is available by negotiation. If the documents are in compliance with the terms of the L/C through carefully checking, the bank will negotiate the documents and send them to the issuing bank for reimbursement. The issuing bank will debit importer's account when releasing the shipping documents to the importer. The whole transaction now comes to the end.
信用证是可以议付的,出口商向议付行提交信用证所要的所有单据, 只要所提交的单据和信用证要求的条件是一致的话,银行将议付。当开证行将装船单据交给进口商时,开证行就借记进口方的帐户,整个交易就完成了。
C: I see, Thank you very much
我明白了,谢谢你!
T: you're welcome!
别客气.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了实用银行英语对话3篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
Clerk:Hello! How can I help you?
您好!请问您办理什么业务?
Mary:I want to deposit 3,000 yuan into my checking account.
我想存三千块钱。
Clerk:Alright, please give me your check card, passport and cash.
好的,给我您的卡和护照,还有现金。
Mary:Here you go. Do I have more than 10,000 yuan in my account?
给你。我现在卡里有一万多块钱了吧?
Clerk:Yes, there is 13,000 yuan.
对,一万三。
Mary:I want to transfer 10,000 yuan to my CD savings account for two years.
我想把其中一万转存为两年的定期。
Clerk:OK, one moment please…Please sign your name on these sheets.
好,请您稍等。请您在这些单子上签一下字。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果你要到银行柜台办理业务,那一定要跟柜台工作人员有所交流。接下来小编为大家整理了银行柜台英语对话,希望对你有帮助哦!
Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?
Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。
Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.
职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。
Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。
Clerk: Words and figures differ.
职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。
Clerk: Signatures differ.
职员:您的签名有误。
Clerk: keep your receipt please.
职员:请收好单据.
Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.
职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。
Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.
职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。
Customer: Thank you very much..
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不客气。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来职场面试英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
职场英语对话:应聘银行职员
What finance experience makes you qualified for this position?
For example:
A: What finance experience makes you qualified for this position?
你具有什么样的金融界从业经验使你能胜任这份工作?
B: For the past eight years, I have been working in the banking industry.
在过去的8年中,我一直在银行业工作。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />
Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact
information.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin:That would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
soon as I get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来商务谈判英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
S: How do you do, Mr. Brown!
T: How do you do, Mr. Simon!
S: How about 15% the first six months, and the second six months at 12%, with a guarantee of 3000 units?
T: That's a lot to sell, with very low profit margins.
S: It's about the best we can do, Tom Brown. We need to hammer something out today. If we go back empty-handed, we may be coming back to you soon to ask for a job.
T: OK .17% the first six months, 14% for the second?
S: Good. Let's iron out the remaining details. When do you want to take delivery?
T: We'd like you to execute the first order by the 31st.
S: Let me run through this again: the first shipment for 1500 units, to be delivered in 27 days, by the 31st.
T: Right. We couldn't handle much larger shipments.
S: Fine. But I'd prefer the first shipment to be 1000 units, the next 2000. The 31st is quite soon - I can't guarantee 1500.
T: I can agree to that. Well, if there's nothing else, I think we've settled everything.
S: Tom Brown, this deal promises big returns for both sides. Let's hope it's the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.
T: OK, Let’s call it today.
S: Good Corporation.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些商务谈判英语情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
S: How do you do, Mr. Brown!
T: How do you do, Mr. Simon!
S: How about 15% the first six months, and the second six months at 12%, with a guarantee of 3000 units?
T: That's a lot to sell, with very low profit margins.
S: It's about the best we can do, Tom Brown. We need to hammer something out today. If we go back empty-handed, we may be coming back to you soon to ask for a job.
T: OK .17% the first six months, 14% for the second?
S: Good. Let's iron out the remaining details. When do you want to take delivery?
T: We'd like you to execute the first order by the 31st.
S: Let me run through this again: the first shipment for 1500 units, to be delivered in 27 days, by the 31st.
T: Right. We couldn't handle much larger shipments.
S: Fine. But I'd prefer the first shipment to be 1000 units, the next 2000. The 31st is quite soon - I can't guarantee 1500.
T: I can agree to that. Well, if there's nothing else, I think we've settled everything.
S: Tom Brown, this deal promises big returns for both sides. Let's hope it's the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.
T: OK, Let’s call it today.
S: Good Corporation.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关问候商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。
B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?
B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。
A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?
A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?
B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.
B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。
A: Yes. What's your name, please?
A:可以,请问您贵姓?
B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。
A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?
A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?
B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.
B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。
A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.
A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关租房商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Hello , may I help you?
A:你好,有什么要帮忙的?
B: Yes, I'm interested in the sign you've put up. I'd like to see what the room for rent looks like.
B:我对你们挂出的招租广告很感兴趣。我想看一下出租的房间是怎样的?
A: Well, let me show you the room. This way, please. Here you are.
A:那好,我带你去看那房间。请这边走。到了。
B: The room is large and bright. The two windows open on to a small garden. How nice! It is exactly what I'm looking for.
B:房间又宽敞、又明亮。打开落地窗便是小花园。太好了,这正是我想找的地方。
A: I'm glad you like it.
A:我很高兴你喜欢这房间。
B: How much would you charge me then?
B:你打算收多少房租呢?
A: The rent is $ 600 a month if you think that's all right.
A:如果你认为可以的话,每月租金600美元。
B: Does that include all utilities?
B:是否包括其他费用?
A: Yes, and you may use the electric stove and refrigerator in the kitchen so long as you buy own food.
A:只要你自己买食品,你可以用厨房中的电炉和冰箱。
B: When can I move in?
B:我什么时候可以搬来?
A: Anytime you like.
A:你想什么时候来都行。
B: How about this afternoon?
B:今天下午来行吗?
A: Fine. I'll be expecting you around two.
A:好啊。今天下午两点左右我等你。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的有关租房商务英语情景对话,希望对大家能有所帮助!
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today?
早晨好,欢迎来到美国银行,我能为你做点什么?
B:Hi,I need to transfer some money to another account. It’s urgent.
你好,我需要将钱转到另一个账号,很紧急。
A:Okay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before?
好的,你以前在我们银行电汇过吗?
B:No. I’ve never made a transfer before.
没有,我早先没转过。
A:It’s alright, I will take you through the procedure. Are you transferring funds to acompany or an individual account?
好吧,我会指导你如何办手续,你是将钱转到另一个公司账户还是个人账户?
B:A company account. I need to pay a bill.
公司账户,我需要付钱。
A:Okay, I’ll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as theirbank’s address and phone number.
好的,我要知道公司的名字和开户号还有他们的银行地址和手机号。
B:I have all the information in this folder.
文件里有所有信息。
A:Well. You’ve come prepared. I have all the necessary materials so we can go ahead andmake the transfer right now. It’s a simple transaction, and we can process it today.
看来你已经准备好了,你已经有必须的材料,现在我们就能转账。这是个简单的手续,我们今天就能办理。
B:Oh, that’s such a relief. I didn’t want the payment to be overdue. Thank you so much.
那让我感到了些宽慰。我不想付款付晚了,非常感谢谢谢。
A:It’s my pleasure.
为你服务是我的荣幸。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
A:Please fill out this form, please.
请您填一下这张表格。
B:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
好的。在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
B:Here you are. What is the rate?
这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
是百分之一。就是十元。
B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?
好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
A:Generally it will arrive within a week.
一般来说,一周之内就会到。
B:That's good. Is there anything else?
好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
B:Thanks, I will.
谢谢,我会的。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语是学习商务英语的重要环节,为了帮助大家练习好商务英语口语,下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家练习!
A: Hi, Alex. Welcome to my birthday party!
A:嗨,艾力克斯,欢迎来参加我的生日聚会!
B: Hi, happy birthday! Here is a present for you!
B:嗨,祝你生日快乐!我给你带了一件礼物。
A: Oh, it's so kind of you! What is it?
A:噢,你想得真周到。是什么?
B: Why don't you open and see?
B:你打开看看不就知道了吗?
A: Wait, let me guess. Is it a box of chocolate?
A:等等,先让我猜猜。是不是一盒巧克力?
B: No. Just open it and you will see.
B:不是,打开看看吧。
A: OK. It is a big surprise. A dress! Look at this beautiful dress!
A:好的,对我来说是个惊喜哦,一件裙子!这件裙子真漂亮!
B: Do you like it?
B:你喜欢吗?
A: Yes, I love it. Thank you so much. Have a good time here.
A:是的,我很喜欢。非常感谢你!祝你今晚派对上玩得开心!
B: I'm glad you like it. Is everybody here now?
B:你喜欢就好,所有人都到齐了
A: Not yet, let's wait inside.
A:还没呢,我们进去等吧。
B: Great, let's go.
B:好极了,我们走吧。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: