读文网>英语>专业英语>金融英语

金融英语办理银行业务情景对话(实用2篇)

下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!

办理银行业务情景对话1

A:Good morning, may I help you?

早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?

B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.

你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。

A:Please fill out this form, please.

请您填一下这张表格。

B:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?

好的。在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?

A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.

是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。

B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?

A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.

我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。

B:Here you are. What is the rate?

这就是。请问手续费率是多少?

A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.

是百分之一。就是十元。

B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?

好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?

A:Generally it will arrive within a week.

一般来说,一周之内就会到。

B:That's good. Is there anything else?

好的。还有别的什么事情吗?

A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.

不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。

B:Thanks, I will.

谢谢,我会的。

以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!

办理银行业务情景对话2

A:May I help you?

先生,请问有什么能帮您的吗?

B:I'd like to withdraw some money.

我想取一些钱。

A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw.

请填写一份单据,写上确切的数目。

B:All right. And here's my bankbook. Is that all?

好了,这是我的银行存折。这些就可以了吗?

A:Your ID card, please.

还需要您的身份证

B:Oh, yes. Here it is.

哦,是的,给你。

A:Do you want large ones or small ones?

你想要大额的还是小面值的?

B:Four in hundred, one in ten, please.

4张一百的,1张十块的。

A:Wait a minute, please. Here's the cash.

请稍等。现金给您。

B:By the way, I'd like to change some U.S. dollars to pounds and I want to know today'sexchange rate.

另外我想用美元换一些英镑,请问今天的汇率是多少?

A:Well, sir. According to today's exchange rate, every pound in cash is equivalent to 1.89U.S. dollars. How much would you like to change?

先生,根据今天的汇率,1英镑兑换1.89美元。你想换多少?

B:I want 100 pounds. And here are 189 U.S. dollars.

我想换100英镑。这是189美元。

A:OK. And here's your money.

好的,给您换好了。

B:Thank you. And goodbye.

谢谢,再见。

A:Goodbye.

再见。

相关热搜

相关文章

【金融英语】热点

【金融英语】最新