商务英语情景对话【汇总6篇】
英语口语是学习商务英语的重要环节,为了帮助大家练习好商务英语口语,下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家练习!
商务英语情景对话:祝贺与赞美
A: Hi, Alex. Welcome to my birthday party!
A:嗨,艾力克斯,欢迎来参加我的生日聚会!
B: Hi, happy birthday! Here is a present for you!
B:嗨,祝你生日快乐!我给你带了一件礼物。
A: Oh, it's so kind of you! What is it?
A:噢,你想得真周到。是什么?
B: Why don't you open and see?
B:你打开看看不就知道了吗?
A: Wait, let me guess. Is it a box of chocolate?
A:等等,先让我猜猜。是不是一盒巧克力?
B: No. Just open it and you will see.
B:不是,打开看看吧。
A: OK. It is a big surprise. A dress! Look at this beautiful dress!
A:好的,对我来说是个惊喜哦,一件裙子!这件裙子真漂亮!
B: Do you like it?
B:你喜欢吗?
A: Yes, I love it. Thank you so much. Have a good time here.
A:是的,我很喜欢。非常感谢你!祝你今晚派对上玩得开心!
B: I'm glad you like it. Is everybody here now?
B:你喜欢就好,所有人都到齐了
A: Not yet, let's wait inside.
A:还没呢,我们进去等吧。
B: Great, let's go.
B:好极了,我们走吧。
A: Hello. A:你好。 B: Oh, hello, Bobby. How are you doing these days? B:哦,你好,鲍比。你近来好吗? A: I'm much better, thank you very much. I am just about to call to tell you how I appreciate the flowers you sent me. A:好多了,谢谢你。我正要打电话告诉你,你送的花我真是太喜欢了。 B: I'm glad you like them , Bobby. Your wife said yellow roses are your favorite. B:你喜欢,我很高兴,鲍比。你太太说你喜欢黄玫瑰。 A: Yes,they're really beautiful. Thank you very much. A:是的,黄玫瑰真的很美。太感谢了。 B: That's my pleasure, Bobby. Just hope you're feeling better. B:不用谢,鲍比。我多希望你尽快好起来啊! A: I am. The doctor says 1 can go home the day after tomorrow. A:我是好起来了,医生说我后天就能出院了。 B: Day after tomorrow-so soon--why,Bobby, that's marvelous. I bet Celia was very happy to hear that. B:后天——这么快——噢,鲍比,棒极了!西莉亚听到这个好消息,肯定高兴得很吧。 A: She doesn't know it yet. I found out only an hour ago. I couldn't have reached her so soon. A:她还不知道呢。我也只是一小时前才知道的,还没来得及告诉她。 A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain. A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。 B: Hello, Tom. How's business? B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样? A: Oh, can't complain. A:噢,还不错。 B: And the family? B:家人怎么样? A: Fine, thanks. A:很好,谢谢。 B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact. B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。 C: Hello, Mr. Thomas. C:您好,托马斯先生。 A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old. A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。 C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you. C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。 B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers. B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。 C: I'll do my best. C:我会尽力的。 B: I'm sure you will, Quentin. B:昆汀,我想你会的。 C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together? C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样? A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David. A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。 A: Hi, Li Ming. Good afternoon. A:嗨,李明。下午好。 B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. (to Bob-by) I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got... B:南茜、鲍比,你们好。(对鲍比)我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响…… A: What's the matter? A:怎么啦? B: You were playing it very late last night. B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。 A: Really? A:真的吗? B: It kept me awake. B:吵得我睡不着。 A: Oh , I'm sorry. A:噢,对不起。 B: It kept me awake a couple of hours. B:吵得我几个小时都没睡着。 A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud. A:对不起,我……我没有意识到声音竟有那么大。 B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me. B:还真的有那么大声呢,况且又很晚了。你不信的话,可以问问南茜。 C: It's true. It was a bit loud. C:是的,声音是稍微大了一点。 A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future. A:很对不起,我当时确实没意识到会有那么大。我保证以后把声音开小些。 B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once. B:噢,没什么大不了的,才这一次嘛。 C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out. C:我很高兴,大家把事情说清楚了就好了。 A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company. A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。 B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please? B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。 A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message? A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗? B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067. B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。 A: Yes. What's your name, please? A:可以,请问您贵姓? B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing. B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。 A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number? A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗? B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678. B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。 A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message. A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。 A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unhelievable. A:我实在不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。 B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him. B:噢,亲爱的,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧! A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy. A:他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。 B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems. B:我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。 A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me. A:我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不昕我的。 B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss. B:或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是以上司的身份。 A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff. A:噢,我总是和下属很难相处。 B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper! B:把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们说话就像咱俩这样。还要保证不发脾气。 A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself. A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改变改变形象了。 B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions. B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他们和他们的想法就好了。 A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless. A:但是他们有时候交上来一些没用的提议,非常没有价值。 B: Oh , no one is perfect. B:没人是完美的。 A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way. A:对啊,这么一想我应该对他们客气点。 B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team. B:上帝眼里每个人都是平等的。我们在团队里应该是平等的。 A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent. A:非常感谢,你说话总是很得体。 B: Thanks for saying that. B:谢谢你这样说。#p#副标题#e#商务英语情景对话:万分感谢
商务英语情景对话:介绍与认识
商务英语情景对话:真诚的道歉
商务英语情景对话:接打电话
商务英语情景对话:情感表达