为您找到与银行柜台英语怎么说相关的共202个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行柜台英语, 希望对大家有帮助。
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在银行柜台接待外国友人或者是出国去银行办理业务,都是需要一些银行业的常用英语口语,今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍银行柜台常用英语句子,欢迎大家阅读!
A:May I help you?
先生,请问有什么能帮您的吗?
B:I'd like to withdraw some money.
我想取一些钱。
A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw.
请填写一份单据,写上确切的数目。
B:All right. And here's my bankbook. Is that all?
好了,这是我的银行存折。这些就可以了吗?
A:Your ID card, please.
还需要您的身份证
B:Oh, yes. Here it is.
哦,是的,给你。
A:Do you want large ones or small ones?
你想要大额的还是小面值的?
B:Four in hundred, one in ten, please.
4张一百的,1张十块的。
A:Wait a minute, please. Here's the cash.
请稍等。现金给您。
B:By the way, I'd like to change some U.S. dollars to pounds and I want to know today's exchange rate.
另外我想用美元换一些英镑,请问今天的汇率是多少?
A:Well, sir. According to today's exchange rate, every pound in cash is equivalent to 1.89 U.S. dollars. How much would you like to change?
先生,根据今天的汇率,1英镑兑换1.89美元。你想换多少?
B:I want 100 pounds. And here are 189 U.S. dollars.
我想换100英镑。这是189美元。
A:OK. And here's your money.
好的,给您换好了。
B:Thank you. And goodbye.
谢谢,再见。
A:Goodbye.
再见。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行柜台关于存款的实用英语口语,以供大家学习参考。
银行英语口语-存款
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
Useful Words and Phrases
account number 帐目编号
depositor 存户
pay-in slip 存款单
a deposit form 存款单
a banding machine 自动存取机
to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收据
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存单
deposit book, passbook 存折
credit card 信用卡
principal 本金
overdraft, overdraw 透支
to counter sign 双签
to endorse 背书
endorser 背书人
to cash 兑现
to honor a cheque 兑付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票
cheque book 支票本
order cheque 记名支票
bearer cheque 不记名支票
crossed cheque 横线支票
blank cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空头支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash cheque 现金支票
traveler's cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 转帐支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 伪支票
Bandar's note 庄票,银票
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果你要到银行柜台办理业务,那一定要跟柜台工作人员有所交流。接下来小编为大家整理了银行柜台英语对话,希望对你有帮助哦!
Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?
Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。
Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.
职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。
Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。
Clerk: Words and figures differ.
职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。
Clerk: Signatures differ.
职员:您的签名有误。
Clerk: keep your receipt please.
职员:请收好单据.
Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.
职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。
Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.
职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。
Customer: Thank you very much..
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不客气。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
如果你要到银行柜台办理业务,那一定要跟柜台工作人员有所交流。接下来小编为大家整理了银行柜台英语对话,希望对你有帮助哦!
Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.
顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了
Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.
职员:请办理挂失手续费。
Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?
职员:您的卡号是多少?
Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.
职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。
Customer: Do you charge for remit?
顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?
Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.
职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。
Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.
顾客:我来交电话费。
Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.
职员:您的电话号码是多少?
Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.
顾客:我要交煤气费。
Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.
顾客:我要交电费。
Clerk: Please show me your card。
职员:请出示卡片。
支票结算
T: Hello! May I help you?
您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。
C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
在银行柜台工作即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用英语口语也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些银行柜台常用英语口语,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
Which type of deposit do you prefer,time deposit or current deposit?
I prefer time deposit(current deposit)
Is it your first time to deposit here?I am going to open an account for you.
How long would you like to deposit for?
Pardon,I do not understand,Could you give me more details.
OK.The term of fixed deposit ranges form three month to five years,including three months,six months,one year,two years,three years and five years. The longer the term the higher the interest rate.
Partdon.
Could you fill in this slip in ink please.
You have made a mistake here,Please fill it in again
Opening an account is free of charge, but you have to deposit 10 yuan as your initial deposit.
The current deposit can be withdrown at any ICBC savings office in this city,It's convenient for you
We also have flexible maturity deposit. The interest rate is sixty percent of the interest rate for the time deposit
Excuse me,how much do you want to withdraw?
Please use Arabic figures
Please fill in your address here
Please enter your code number.
There is somrthing wrong,Please enter your code number again.
You've made a mistake in counting. Do it again please
Please wait a minute .I will calculate it again
Please keep the chip
Here are your money and deposit book.
Please hand back your chip
Please count the cash (your money)
Here is your book (certificate)。
Please wait a moment , I will do it for you as soon as possible
The computer isn't working now. Please go to another savings office or come again tomorrow
Please wait a moment,we are checking it
Sorry, since there is no power,we can only serve you manually.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
I'm sorry you had to come several times.
Everything is in order.
I have lost my bankbook, what should I do?
You can report the loss of the bankbook.
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today?
早晨好,欢迎来到美国银行,我能为你做点什么?
B:Hi,I need to transfer some money to another account. It’s urgent.
你好,我需要将钱转到另一个账号,很紧急。
A:Okay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before?
好的,你以前在我们银行电汇过吗?
B:No. I’ve never made a transfer before.
没有,我早先没转过。
A:It’s alright, I will take you through the procedure. Are you transferring funds to acompany or an individual account?
好吧,我会指导你如何办手续,你是将钱转到另一个公司账户还是个人账户?
B:A company account. I need to pay a bill.
公司账户,我需要付钱。
A:Okay, I’ll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as theirbank’s address and phone number.
好的,我要知道公司的名字和开户号还有他们的银行地址和手机号。
B:I have all the information in this folder.
文件里有所有信息。
A:Well. You’ve come prepared. I have all the necessary materials so we can go ahead andmake the transfer right now. It’s a simple transaction, and we can process it today.
看来你已经准备好了,你已经有必须的材料,现在我们就能转账。这是个简单的手续,我们今天就能办理。
B:Oh, that’s such a relief. I didn’t want the payment to be overdue. Thank you so much.
那让我感到了些宽慰。我不想付款付晚了,非常感谢谢谢。
A:It’s my pleasure.
为你服务是我的荣幸。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
A:Please fill out this form, please.
请您填一下这张表格。
B:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
好的。在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
B:Here you are. What is the rate?
这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
是百分之一。就是十元。
B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?
好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
A:Generally it will arrive within a week.
一般来说,一周之内就会到。
B:That's good. Is there anything else?
好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
B:Thanks, I will.
谢谢,我会的。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
英语单词是学英语的基础,多记忆背诵才能学好英语。下面读文网小编为大家带来银行金融必备英语单词,欢迎大家学习!
issuingbank, opening bank 开证银行
advisingbank, notifying bank 通知银行
negotiationbank 议付银行
confirmingbank 保兑银行
payingbank 付款银行
domesticbank 国内银行
overseasbank 国外银行
unincorporatedbank 钱庄
trusteesavings bank 信托储蓄银行
trustcompany 信托公司
financialtrust 金融信托公司
unittrust 信托投资公司
creditunion 合作银行
creditbureau 商业兴信所
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商业银行是一个以营利为目的,以多种金融负债筹集资金,多种金融资产为经营对象,具有信用创造功能的金融机构。主要业务范围包括吸收公众、企业及机构的存款、发放贷款、票据贴现及中间业务等。那么你知道商业银行用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下吧。
南洋商业银行 Nanyang Commercial Bank
北京市商业银行 Beijing City Commercial Bank
国有独资商业银行 wholly state-owned commercial banks
商业银行法 Law of Commercial Banks
商业银行实务 Practice of Business Bank
商业银行管理 Commercial Banking Management
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
网上银行指银行通过信息网络提供的金融服务,包括传统银行业务和因信息技术应用带来的新兴业务。通过Internet向客户提供开户、查询、对帐、行内转帐、跨行转账、信贷、网上证劵等服务。那么你知道网上银行用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下吧。
internet bank
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
随着网络以及计算机,手机应用的发展,移动银行的概念与人们的生活更加贴近。那么你知道移动银行用英语怎么说吗?下面跟着读文网小编一起来学习一下吧。
浅谈移动银行 Discussion on Mobile Bank
移动银行概述 Mobile Banking Summarization
移动电子银行 mobile e-bank
移动网络银行 Mobile Banking System
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
招商银行,是中国第一家完全由企业法人持股的股份制商业银行,简称招行。由香港招商局集团有限公司创办,是中国内地规模第六大的银行、香港中资金融股的八行五保之一。那么你知道招商银行用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下吧。
中国招商银行 China Merchants Bank
招商银行存款 China Merchants Bank Deposit
中国招商银行行长 China Merchants Bank President
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
中国农业银行是中国大型上市银行,中国五大银行之一,其总行设在北京。那么你知道中国农业银行用英语怎么说吗?下面和读文网小编一起来学习一下中国农业银行的英语知识吧。
中国农业银行账号
Agricultural Bank of China account
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
中国银行全称是中国银行股份有限公司,是五大国有商业银行之一。作为中国国际化和多元化程度最高的银行,在中国内地、香港、澳门、台湾及37个国家为客户提供全面的金融服务。那么你知道中国银行用英语怎么说吗?下面和读文网小编一起来学习一下中国银行的英语说法吧。
中国银行上海分行 shanghai branch of bank of china
中国银行大楼 Bank of China Tower
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
柜台是企业、商店用以隔开本单位工作人员与顾客,来进行交易的长柜。那么你知道柜台用英语怎么说吗?下面跟着读文网小编一起来学习一下吧。
bar
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
考研英语2024备考复习技巧
考研英语分为英语一,英语二。考研英语一和英语二的题型都有英语知识运用、阅读理解和写作。以下是小编为大家收集的关于考研英语2024备考复习技巧的相关内容,供大家参考!
1、考研英语二的总考试时长是180分钟。
2、第一部分的20个选择题,可以安排20分钟。
3、第二部分的A节安排75分钟,B节安排25分钟。预计总时长是100分钟。
4、第三部分的英译汉,安排20分钟。
5、第四部分的Part A安排15分钟,Part B安排25分钟。预计总时长是40分钟。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
硕士研究生考研英语完型填空题及答案(2024)
为了让考研的同学更高效地复习考研英语,小编考研频道已经整理出了2024年考研英语完型填空试题和答案。如果你正在准备考研,不妨了解一下这些资料,希望它们能对你的备考有所帮助。
考研的考场分配根据考生的所在地以及报考学校等进行安排,在职人员考研时,考场一般都会分配在户籍所在地或工作单位所在地。
考研报考同一学校的考生理论上是分配在一个考点,甚至是同一考场的。考研报考同一学校的相同专业和不同专业是一起考试的。因为考研的考点、考场分配是实行统一管理,采取统一分配的原则,便于管理。
考研考场还有另外的分配方法,是划分考研的考场、考点时先按照各省、各市进行统一划分,然后是按照学校进行划分,再次是按照专业进行划分。
总之就是考研考场怎么分配对于考生的影响不大,考生只需要按照准考证所指示的前往指定考点进行考试即可,并且携带相关证件。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: