为您找到与银行个人业务英语怎么说相关的共202个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行基本业务英语口语, 希望对大家有帮助。
What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?
Do you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
A deposit or current account?
定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
请告诉我你想存何种户头?
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款额是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
I should like to open a current account.
我想开一个活期存款帐户。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
I have a checking account here.
我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
I think I'd like a deposit account.
我想要开个定期存款帐户。
Can I open a current account here?
我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
I want to open a deposit account with you.
我要开个储蓄帐户。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款额够吗?
I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.
我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。
Could you tell me how to operate this account?
请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
How much does each account cost?
每个帐户要花多少钱?
Useful Phrases
current deposit, current account 活期存款
fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款
fixed deposit by installments 零存整取
joint account 联名存款帐户
to open an account 开户头
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语口语:基本业务办理, 希望对大家有帮助。
1. What kind of account did you have in your mind?你想开哪种帐户?
2. Do you like to open a current account?你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
3. A deposit or current account?定期还是活期?
4. Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.请告诉我你想存何种户头?
5. There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
6. Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
7. Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.最低起存款额是5元。
8. You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
9. Even one yuan is all right.甚至一元也可以起存。
10. Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
11. I should like to open a current account.我想开一个活期存款帐户。
12. I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
13. We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
14. I have a checking account here.我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
15. I think I'd like a deposit account.我想要开个定期存款帐户。
16. Can I open a current account here?我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
17. I want to open a deposit account with you.我要开个储蓄帐户。
18. I'd like to open a deposit account with you.我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
19. Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
20. Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
21. Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?100元作最低存款额够吗?
22. I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。
23. Could you tell me how to operate this account?请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
24. Is there any minimum for the first deposit?第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
25. How much does each account cost?每个帐户要花多少钱?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语:业务例文和结算用语,欢迎大家阅读!
到目前为止, 我公司应收帐尚有二万美元。兹奉上结算报告书一份, 敬请查收为荷。
Enclosed we hand you a statement of account to date, showing a balance of $20,000 in our favour, which we trust will be found in order.
上开帐目, 现正核对, 如无错误, 将遵照贵公司的指示, 将转入新开的帐户内。
This account is under examination, and if found correct, it shall be carried to a new account, in conformity with your instructions.
您昨日函敬悉。兹遵照贵方请求, 同函附上结算报告书, 敬请惠予查收为荷。
Your favour of yesterday was duly received, and we hand you herewith a statement of your account as requested, which we hope you will find correct.
兹奉上棒铁总价为512,000元清单一份, 恳请列入我公司贷方帐项为荷。
We hand you our account on the bar iron, amounting to $512,000, which kindly pass to our credit.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语口语:回答咨询业务,以供大家学习参考。
A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?
B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you?
B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?
A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?
A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?
B:Yes,of course.
B:当然可以。
A:What service advantages does peony card possess?
A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?
B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.
B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网络 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。
A:That's great.Anything else?
A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢?
B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere.
B:我行拥有计算机网络优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的服务。
A:Thank you for your information.
A:谢谢您的咨询。
B:You're welcome.
B:不用谢。
Situation : You are the bank clerk and is receiving your customer
You are going to :
Introduce the current accounts and fixed accounts for individuals Give some advice to your customer
Ask the customer to fill in the application form and show his/her ID card. 提示卡B(给同学B)
情景:你是银行职员,正在接待一位顾客。
你要给顾客介绍个人活期存款和定期存款,并且给她提供建议。然后请顾客填写申请表并向他出示他的账号。
这个翻译是对的,但是最后一句,不是“并向他出示他的账号”而是要求客人出示他/她自己的身份证。(ID卡,也可以是身份证明文件)
三、Cue Card B(for student B)
Situation :After tourism ,you come to the bank to exchange the money
You are going to :
Express your purpose and ask the current exchange rate Fill in the exchange memo
Check the money and keep the exchange memo A:Good morning ,sir,Can i help you?
B:I want to exchange the money.How about the current exchange rate ? A:OK,sir.the current exchange rate is ...................and you need to fill in the exchange memo if you want to exchange money,here you are. B:Ok.thank you.
1. 问答 DIALOGUE
Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)
职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?
Customer: Please tell me my balance.
顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?
Clerk: please speak slowly.
Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.
职员:您用纸写下来好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.
职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。
Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。
Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.
顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?
Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。
Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。
Customer: I want to close my account with you.
顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.
职员:请到6号柜台办理.
Clerk: Please go to the open counter.
职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。
Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.
职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。
Customer: I would like to, thanks.
顾客:好的,谢谢
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语情景口语对话:代收电费业务,以供大家学习参考。
A:What can I do for you?
B:I want to pay the electricity charge.This is the Charge Card.
A:Well…,sorry to say that you cannot pay it here for overdue.
B:What should I do then?
A:您想办理什么业务?
B:我来付电费,这是缴费卡。
A:嗯…,对不起,您的缴费期已经超过,不能在这儿缴费了。
B:那可怎么办呢?
A:You have to go to the Power Supply Office for it with additional fine for delaying payment.
B:Oh!It's inconvenient to pay various charges each month. Sometimes I am too busy to remember paying them in time.
A:Why don't you try the charge agency service of our bank?
B:All right.I'll have one at once.
A:您得到供电所缴费,并支付一定的滞纳金。
B:哦,每个月都要缴各种费真不方便。有时我忙得把缴费的事给忘了,不能及时缴费。
A:您为什么不办理我行的代理缴费业务呢?
B:好的,立刻就办。#p#副标题#e#
Tadao Yamamura runs a Japanese Food Import Firm in LosAngeles.
山村忠男在洛杉矶经营一个日本食品进口公司。
He is talking to his banker ,Bart Jones ,about a working capital loan.
他正在和他的银行家巴特·琼斯谈论有关流动资金贷款事宜。
Yamamura:We would like to expand our line of imports,but I’m having some difficulties withworking capital for the expansion 。
山村:我想扩大我们的进口贸易,但是在扩大经营中,我们在流动资金方面有些困难。
Jones:I think we should explore some of the commercial loan plans we have available that mightgive you the working capital you need.Mr.Yamamura.
琼斯:山村先生,我认为,我们应该研究一下我们现有可利用的某些商业贷款章程,那样,我们便可为您提供您需要的流动资金。
Y:I’ve brought along the latest copies of my balance sheet and operating statements.
山村:我随身带来了我的最新的资产负债表和营业损益表的副本。
As you can see,we have a lot tied up in accounts receivable 。
您可以从中看到,我们帐面上的应收帐款有许多已成为呆滞资金,
That’s one of our biggest problems.They’re good accounts ,but it requires a lot of working capitalto carry them 。
这是我们的最大问题之一。我些帐款都是有效帐目,但是需要许多流动资金去实施它们。
J:Yes,that’s a frequent difficulty in large and small firms,Mr.Yamamura.
琼斯:是的,山村先生,这就是大小企业经常遇到的困难。
I might suggest an accounts receivable loan .We can lend you money against an assignment ofyour accounts receivable 。
我建议你们可以采用应收帐款贷款,我们银行给您贷款,而把应收帐款转让作抵押。
Y:I wouldn’t want my customers to know that I had to assign their accounts to the bank 。
山村:我不愿意让我的顾客们知道我不得不把他们的账户转让给银行作为抵押。
J:They wouldn’t know,Mr.Yamamura ,I’m talking about non-notification accounts receivableassignments 。
琼斯:他们不会知道的,山村先生。我说的是不通知的应收帐款转让。
It’s frequently used type of loan for these purposes.Some people call it factoring 。
人们经常使用这种贷款来达到上述那些目的。有些人称这种贷款为应收帐款让售。
Y:You mean I borrow against the accounts,then give the payments I receive to the bank?
山村:您是说,我用帐户上的应收帐款来抵付我的银行贷款,然后把我今后所收回的那些帐款再还给银行。
J:Yes,that’s right .Just a promissory note and an AR assignment is all that we’ll need.
琼斯:是的,就是这样。我们银行所需要的只是一张期票和一张应收帐款转让单据。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语口语:咨询代收手机费业务,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning!Can I make my mobile phone funded through your bank?
B:Yes.Will you fund it in cash or through your savings account?
A:I don't think I have an entrustment agreement for charge with you,and I'll pay it in cash this time.
B:OK! May I know your mobile phone number?
A:13951059995.
B:How much do you fund it?
A:500 yuan.Here it is.
A:早上好!贵行可以进行手机充值吗?
B:可以。您是缴现金还是从账户上扣缴?
A:我和贵行还没有签订缴款委托协议,这次缴现金。
B:行。请问手机号码?
A:13951059995。
B:您充值多少金额?
A:500元,给您。
B:Here is the charge note for you to sign.
A:Sign it here?
B:Yes.This is the receipt of charge for you. Keep it well,please.
A:I will.
B:Well.We can arrange the phone charge deducting agency service for you to save your trips.
A:Thank you.Let me think it over.
B:这是缴款单,请您签字。
A:是签这儿吗?
B:对。这是您的缴款收据,请保管好。
A:好。
B:哎,我行可以为您办理话费代扣业务,免得您来回跑银行。
A:谢谢。让我考虑考虑。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语情景口语对话:咨询代发工资业务,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Can I help you,sir?
B:I'd like to get my salary of this month.
A:OK.Please pass me your "Current One-for-All" passbook.
B:Here it is.
A:Input your password,please.
B:All right.
A:How much do you want?
B:2,000 yuan.
A:先生,我能为您效劳吗?
B:我想取本月的工资。
A:好。请把"活期一本通"存折递给我。
B:给您。
A:请输入密码。
B:好的。
A:您取多少钱?
B:2,000元。
A:Please sign your name on the withdrawal slip.
B:Sign here?
A:Yes.(After a while)This is your money,your passbook and the check slip.Please check.
B:Right.Thank you.
A:请您在取款单上签字。
B:签在这儿?
A:是的。(过了一会儿)这是您的钱,存折和清单。请查一下。
B:不错。谢谢。
2
A:Hello,Xiao Wang!What is the payroll agency service of your bank?
B:Well,based on entrustment agreement,our bank may pay the employees' salaries for any corporations.
A:That's great.What payment methods do you provide?
B:We have your real-paid salaries entered into your employees' real-name accounts in compliance with your instructions.
A:Is there any alternatives?
B:We may make payment in cash,that is to say,the employees get their salaries directly at the counter of our bank, or the employees'salaries are transferred to any appointed current savings accounts.
A:Then which method is suitable for our corporation?
B:We shall make various payments for your needs based on different conditions of your corporation.
A:We'll sign the agreement with you tomorrow.
B:Thank you for selecting our bank!
A:您好,小王。贵行提供的代发工资业务是怎么回事?
B:嗯,我行根据委托协议,为企业发放职工工资。
A:那太好了。代发工资的方式有哪些?
B:我行根据贵单位指令直接将工资转入职工的实名账户。
A:有其它方法吗?
B:我行可以现金发放,也就是说,由职工直接到银行柜面领取工资,或者职工工资也可以划入指定的活期储蓄账户。
A:对于我们单位来说,哪一种方式合适呢?
B:我行会根据贵单位的不同情况采用不同的发放方式,满足你们的需要。
A:明天我公司和贵行签协议。
B:谢谢贵公司选择我行!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today?
早晨好,欢迎来到美国银行,我能为你做点什么?
B:Hi,I need to transfer some money to another account. It’s urgent.
你好,我需要将钱转到另一个账号,很紧急。
A:Okay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before?
好的,你以前在我们银行电汇过吗?
B:No. I’ve never made a transfer before.
没有,我早先没转过。
A:It’s alright, I will take you through the procedure. Are you transferring funds to acompany or an individual account?
好吧,我会指导你如何办手续,你是将钱转到另一个公司账户还是个人账户?
B:A company account. I need to pay a bill.
公司账户,我需要付钱。
A:Okay, I’ll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as theirbank’s address and phone number.
好的,我要知道公司的名字和开户号还有他们的银行地址和手机号。
B:I have all the information in this folder.
文件里有所有信息。
A:Well. You’ve come prepared. I have all the necessary materials so we can go ahead andmake the transfer right now. It’s a simple transaction, and we can process it today.
看来你已经准备好了,你已经有必须的材料,现在我们就能转账。这是个简单的手续,我们今天就能办理。
B:Oh, that’s such a relief. I didn’t want the payment to be overdue. Thank you so much.
那让我感到了些宽慰。我不想付款付晚了,非常感谢谢谢。
A:It’s my pleasure.
为你服务是我的荣幸。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
A:Please fill out this form, please.
请您填一下这张表格。
B:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
好的。在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
B:Here you are. What is the rate?
这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
是百分之一。就是十元。
B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?
好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
A:Generally it will arrive within a week.
一般来说,一周之内就会到。
B:That's good. Is there anything else?
好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
B:Thanks, I will.
谢谢,我会的。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
网上银行指银行通过信息网络提供的金融服务,包括传统银行业务和因信息技术应用带来的新兴业务。通过Internet向客户提供开户、查询、对帐、行内转帐、跨行转账、信贷、网上证劵等服务。那么你知道网上银行用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下吧。
internet bank
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
随着网络以及计算机,手机应用的发展,移动银行的概念与人们的生活更加贴近。那么你知道移动银行用英语怎么说吗?下面跟着读文网小编一起来学习一下吧。
浅谈移动银行 Discussion on Mobile Bank
移动银行概述 Mobile Banking Summarization
移动电子银行 mobile e-bank
移动网络银行 Mobile Banking System
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
招商银行,是中国第一家完全由企业法人持股的股份制商业银行,简称招行。由香港招商局集团有限公司创办,是中国内地规模第六大的银行、香港中资金融股的八行五保之一。那么你知道招商银行用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下吧。
中国招商银行 China Merchants Bank
招商银行存款 China Merchants Bank Deposit
中国招商银行行长 China Merchants Bank President
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
中国农业银行是中国大型上市银行,中国五大银行之一,其总行设在北京。那么你知道中国农业银行用英语怎么说吗?下面和读文网小编一起来学习一下中国农业银行的英语知识吧。
中国农业银行账号
Agricultural Bank of China account
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
中国银行全称是中国银行股份有限公司,是五大国有商业银行之一。作为中国国际化和多元化程度最高的银行,在中国内地、香港、澳门、台湾及37个国家为客户提供全面的金融服务。那么你知道中国银行用英语怎么说吗?下面和读文网小编一起来学习一下中国银行的英语说法吧。
中国银行上海分行 shanghai branch of bank of china
中国银行大楼 Bank of China Tower
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
旅游业务是如今越来越热门的行业,那么你知道旅游业务用英语怎么说吗?下面跟着读文网小编来学习一下吧。
1. Category 3: Tourist agencies that handle domestic tourist business for Chinese citizens.
第三类: 经营中国公民国内旅游业务的旅行社.
2. They will not handle tours to the Far East.
他们不经营远东旅游业务.
3. Tourist business operating in good condition.
旅游业务经营情况良好.
4. Tourism business has developed rapidly.
旅游业务发展迅速.
5. Article 11 A joint investment travel agency may operate both inbound and domestic travel businesses.
第十一条合资旅行社可以经营入境旅游业务和国内旅游业务.
6. Organizing tour groups, booking hotel and car, developping travel business, assisting guide to work actively.
组织旅游团队, 订房订车, 开展旅游业务, 积极协调导游工作.
7. It majors in in - bound tour bound tour, domestic tour as well as air and train ticketing.
主营入境旅游、出境旅游 、 国内旅游业务,代售机票、火车票.
8. It mainly deals with domestic tourism, inbound tourism, conference service, tickets agency, and tourism information consultation.
以经营国内旅游业务 、 入境旅游业务 、 会议服务 、 票务代理及旅游信息咨询业务为主.
9. This travel firm specializes in charter flights.
这家旅游公司专营包机业务.
10. Besides enjoy added services like finance and insurance purchase with UnuTrip - UNSCNB Card.
同时,通过“环游商联卡”,可实现理财、保险等旅游增值业务.
11. Industry: tourism, banking, e - commerce , cement, oil refining and transshipment.
工业: 旅游, 银行业务, 电子商务, 水泥, 石油精炼和中转.
12. From selling train ticket, the company branch out into package holidays.
公司业务从发售火车票扩展到包价度假旅游.
13. Also in the tourism development planning and design and consulting business.
另外还开展旅游开发的规划设计及咨询业务.
14. He was buying books about offshore banking and a travel guide to Costa Rica.
他正购买有关离岸银行业务的书籍和一本哥斯达黎加旅游指南.
15. Captain Muldoon had been running tourist andcruises up and down the Mississippi for nearly twenty years.
Mulddon船长最近的20年中在密西西比河流域上从事旅游观光业务.
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
考研英语2024备考复习技巧
考研英语分为英语一,英语二。考研英语一和英语二的题型都有英语知识运用、阅读理解和写作。以下是小编为大家收集的关于考研英语2024备考复习技巧的相关内容,供大家参考!
1、考研英语二的总考试时长是180分钟。
2、第一部分的20个选择题,可以安排20分钟。
3、第二部分的A节安排75分钟,B节安排25分钟。预计总时长是100分钟。
4、第三部分的英译汉,安排20分钟。
5、第四部分的Part A安排15分钟,Part B安排25分钟。预计总时长是40分钟。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
硕士研究生考研英语完型填空题及答案(2024)
为了让考研的同学更高效地复习考研英语,小编考研频道已经整理出了2024年考研英语完型填空试题和答案。如果你正在准备考研,不妨了解一下这些资料,希望它们能对你的备考有所帮助。
考研的考场分配根据考生的所在地以及报考学校等进行安排,在职人员考研时,考场一般都会分配在户籍所在地或工作单位所在地。
考研报考同一学校的考生理论上是分配在一个考点,甚至是同一考场的。考研报考同一学校的相同专业和不同专业是一起考试的。因为考研的考点、考场分配是实行统一管理,采取统一分配的原则,便于管理。
考研考场还有另外的分配方法,是划分考研的考场、考点时先按照各省、各市进行统一划分,然后是按照学校进行划分,再次是按照专业进行划分。
总之就是考研考场怎么分配对于考生的影响不大,考生只需要按照准考证所指示的前往指定考点进行考试即可,并且携带相关证件。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: