为您找到与酒店入住商务英语经典对话相关的共200个结果:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话对话入住酒店,欢迎大家学习!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些关于入住酒店口语情景对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
可以在房间用早餐吗?
Can I get breakfast in my room ?
提供客房服务吗?
Can I have room service, please?
当然。请问您的房间号?
Yes of course. What’s your room number please?
我的房间号是……
My room number is ....
顺便问一下
By the way,
在哪可以复印?
Where can I make some copies?
在哪可以买日用品?
Is there a place in the hotel where I can buy odds and ends?
二层休息室对面有影印室。
There’s a photocopying room on the second floor, just opposite the lobby.
商店在一楼拐角处,在那可以买到。
The ABC Shop is just round the corner of the ground floor where you can get some items.
谢谢。另外,明早我需要叫醒服务,请为我安排。
Thank you. And tomorrow I need an early call. Can you fix that for me?
好的。请问几点叫您?
Yes, when would you like us to call you?
六点。非常感谢。
Six o’clock. Thank you very much.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游口语对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语关于入住酒店英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lily is checking out at the front desk,
莉莉正在前台办理退房手续。
Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?
前台:下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?
Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.
莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想办理退房手续。
Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?
前台:好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的1005房间,入住了3晚,对吗?
Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?
莉莉:对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?
Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?
前台:好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?
Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.
莉莉:好的,请把收据给我吧。
Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.
前台:您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语是学习商务英语的重要环节,为了帮助大家练习好商务英语口语,下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家练习!
A: Hi, Alex. Welcome to my birthday party!
A:嗨,艾力克斯,欢迎来参加我的生日聚会!
B: Hi, happy birthday! Here is a present for you!
B:嗨,祝你生日快乐!我给你带了一件礼物。
A: Oh, it's so kind of you! What is it?
A:噢,你想得真周到。是什么?
B: Why don't you open and see?
B:你打开看看不就知道了吗?
A: Wait, let me guess. Is it a box of chocolate?
A:等等,先让我猜猜。是不是一盒巧克力?
B: No. Just open it and you will see.
B:不是,打开看看吧。
A: OK. It is a big surprise. A dress! Look at this beautiful dress!
A:好的,对我来说是个惊喜哦,一件裙子!这件裙子真漂亮!
B: Do you like it?
B:你喜欢吗?
A: Yes, I love it. Thank you so much. Have a good time here.
A:是的,我很喜欢。非常感谢你!祝你今晚派对上玩得开心!
B: I'm glad you like it. Is everybody here now?
B:你喜欢就好,所有人都到齐了
A: Not yet, let's wait inside.
A:还没呢,我们进去等吧。
B: Great, let's go.
B:好极了,我们走吧。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达对于要出国旅行也是十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
服务员:
Can I help you?
您需要帮忙吗?
比尔:
I have some laundry to be done.
我有些衣服需要洗
服务员:
Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry form.please?
好的.先生.请您添一下这个单子.
比尔:
May I use your pen?
我能用一下你的笔吗?
服务员:
Sure.Here you are.
当然.给您
比尔:
Thanks. Oh.I don't want these shirts starched.
谢谢.对了.这些衬衫不需要浆的.
服务员:
No starch. I understand.sir.
不浆.我了解.先生.
比尔:
When will they be ready?
什么时候能洗好?
服务员:
We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.
明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去
比尔:
Fine, Thanks a lot.
好的.谢谢
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话,是练习英语口语的最好学习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来英语经典情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: So, Monica, you do Tai Chi?
托德:莫妮卡,你练太极拳?
Monica: Yes, I've just joined a Tai Chi club.
莫妮卡:对,我加入了太极拳俱乐部。
Todd: What made you join the Tai Chi club?
托德:你为什么加入太极拳俱乐部?
Monica: Well, I wanted to do something that was a lot different to what I usually do, which ishigh impact sports like basketball and tennis.
莫妮卡:我想做与我之前做的不一样的运动,我以前经常做的运动是篮球、网球等剧烈运动。
Todd: So, you wanted to do something that was slower?
托德:你想做一些慢运动?
Monica: Yeah, well, I don't usually enjoy exercise that is quite slow such as yoga, but Idecided to join this club and I'm really enjoying it.
莫妮卡:对,我不太经常做瑜珈之类的慢运动,不过我决定加入太极拳俱乐部,而且我很享受这个运动。
Todd: So, what exactly is Tai Chi? What do you do in Tai Chi?
托德:太极拳是种什么运动?太极拳怎么做?
Monica: Well, there are different types of Tai Chi. There's the original Tai Chi which involvesquick fast movements, and then there's a slower form of Tai Chi which is quite popular inJapan. I think it's called Mr. Young Tai Chi, and that involves very slow pronouncedmovements, and that's the Tai Chi that I'm doing.
莫妮卡:嗯,太极拳有不同的种类。传统太极拳包括快动作,慢动作的太极拳在日本非常受欢迎。我想那称为杨氏太极拳,动作非常缓慢,我现在练的就是这种太极拳。
Todd: How do you feel? Like after you do Tai Chi, do you feel tired? Do you feel energetic?
托德:你感觉怎么样?在练太极拳以后,你会感觉很累吗?还是会感觉充满活力?
Monica: After I've done Tai Chi I feel quite energetic actually. I don't really feel tired becauseI haven't had a really hard workout, but I feel that my mind is very relaxed and focused andthat I'm very motivated to do whatever I need to do for the rest of the day.
莫妮卡:实际上,我练完太极拳以后感觉充满活力。我感觉并不是很累,因为没有进行大强度训练,我的大脑感到非常放松,而且注意力集中,这使我有动力去做一天中要做的事情。
Todd: Now, you actually are a tennis coach, so you teach sports. Would you recommend TaiChi for other athletes?
托德:你是网球教练,你教授运动。你会把太极拳推荐给其他运动员吗?
Monica: Yeah, I do recommend Tai Chi for other athletes. It's quite difficult to know exactlyhow you would benefit from Tai Chi, and how it can directly relate a specific sport, but I'veheard that it works on your energy levels, and focuses your mind so that everything is inbalance, and I think that can help in kind of sport because even in a sport like tennis, it'simportant to have balance when you're hitting the ball, when you're volleying, when you'regetting ready for a smash. It actually involves having balance in terms of where your center ofgravity is, so yeah, the concepts are similar.
莫妮卡:会。我建议其他运动员也练太极拳。很难明确说明练太极拳会带来多大好处,太极拳与某项运动有何直接联系,不过我听说太极拳对精力有好处,能使注意力更集中,保持平衡,我认为这对网球这类运动有好处,打网球击球时、打排球扣球时,保持平衡非常重要。这些运动都要保持重心平衡,所以概念是相通的。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
当出国旅游时,少不了用英语来预定酒店入住,这时提前学习一些酒店英语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来预定酒店英语情景对话,供大家学习!
C:
Room Reservations.May i help you,sir?
客房预定。先生有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
G:
Yes,my name is Alice,and i made a reservation for two nights from October 5th.I'd like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
是的,我的名字是爱丽丝,订了10月5日起的两个晚上的房间,我想延长两个晚上一直到9号
C:
For 4 nights from October 5th until October 9th. Will there be any change in your room type?Your reservation is for a twin room.
从10月5日到9日四个晚上,你预定的是一间带两张单人床的房间,您需要变化你的房间类型吗?
G:
No
不
C:
Thank you,sir.We will extend the reservation for you.
谢谢,先生。我们将为您延长预定时间。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店常见英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
接待员:
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
你好.先生.有事吗?
乔治:
I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结帐.
接待员:
Your name and room number, please?
请说下您的姓名和房间号.
乔治:
George Lucas, Room 206.
乔治露卡西.206房间.
接待员:
Yes, Mr. Lucas. Have you used any hotel service this morning?
请问您今天早上是否用过旅馆的服务设施?
乔治:
No, I haven't used any services.
没有.什么都没用.
接待员:
Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Lucas . Four nights at 70US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 455 US dollars.
好的.这是您的账单.4个晚上.每晚70美元.再加上膳食费共455美元.
乔治:
Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
接待员:
Certainly. May I have your card, please?
当然.可以给我您的卡吗?
乔治:
Here you are.
给你.
接待员:
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名.
乔治:
Oh, yes. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.
好的.能把行李放在这里到下午走时来拿吗?我想跟一些朋友告别.
接待员:
Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?
可以.我们帮您保管.有几件行李呢?
乔治:
Just three. I'll be back by 4:00.
只有三件.4点钟我回来.
接待员:
That's fine. Have a nice day.
好的.再见.
乔治:
Thank you. See you later.
谢谢.一会见.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,学习一些常用的酒店英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接待客人酒店英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
B:
Good evening,sir.Welcome to the Sunshine Hohel.
晚上好先生。欢迎来到阳光旅店
G:
Thank you.
谢谢
B:
How many pieces of luggage do you have?
你有多少行李?
G:
Just these three.
只有这三件
B:
Two suitcases and one bag.Is that right?
两个手提箱和一个包对吧?
G:
Yes.That's all.
对,这是所有的。
B:
I'll show you to the Front Desk.This way,please.I will put your bags by the post over there.
我将带您到前台,这边请。我会提出那边您的行李。
G:
I see,thanks.
哦,谢谢
B:
A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.
服务生将在您办完入住手续后将您带到房间
G:
OK.
好的
B:
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我希望你能享受在这里逗留的时光。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
想学习一些常用的酒店英语口语对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店电话英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lobby Crew:
May I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的?
Customer:
I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.
我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。
Lobby Crew:
What kind of room do you want?
需要什么样的房间呢?
Customer:
Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?
标间就可以了。多少钱?
Lobby Crew:
360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.
360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券。这是最低折扣了。
Customer:
Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?
知道了。我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?
Lobby Crew:
We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.
如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。
Customer:
Thanks.
谢谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关租房商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Hello , may I help you?
A:你好,有什么要帮忙的?
B: Yes, I'm interested in the sign you've put up. I'd like to see what the room for rent looks like.
B:我对你们挂出的招租广告很感兴趣。我想看一下出租的房间是怎样的?
A: Well, let me show you the room. This way, please. Here you are.
A:那好,我带你去看那房间。请这边走。到了。
B: The room is large and bright. The two windows open on to a small garden. How nice! It is exactly what I'm looking for.
B:房间又宽敞、又明亮。打开落地窗便是小花园。太好了,这正是我想找的地方。
A: I'm glad you like it.
A:我很高兴你喜欢这房间。
B: How much would you charge me then?
B:你打算收多少房租呢?
A: The rent is $ 600 a month if you think that's all right.
A:如果你认为可以的话,每月租金600美元。
B: Does that include all utilities?
B:是否包括其他费用?
A: Yes, and you may use the electric stove and refrigerator in the kitchen so long as you buy own food.
A:只要你自己买食品,你可以用厨房中的电炉和冰箱。
B: When can I move in?
B:我什么时候可以搬来?
A: Anytime you like.
A:你想什么时候来都行。
B: How about this afternoon?
B:今天下午来行吗?
A: Fine. I'll be expecting you around two.
A:好啊。今天下午两点左右我等你。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的有关租房商务英语情景对话,希望对大家能有所帮助!
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关问候商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。
B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?
B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。
A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?
A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?
B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.
B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。
A: Yes. What's your name, please?
A:可以,请问您贵姓?
B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。
A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?
A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?
B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.
B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。
A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.
A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在英语考试的听力中,英语情景对话是必考的一类问题,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些商务英语情景对话:保险,希望对大家有所帮助!
ATake a seat inside and see what you think.So you will take the Porsche then, sir?
坐进去看看感觉如何。那么你要租这辆保时捷啰?
BYes, and I want to buy the insurance too. I think it's necessary.
是的,并且我要买保险,这是需要的。
AYou're smart to buy it. At 45 dollars for three days, it is a good deal.
你很聪明。保三天,四十五元,蛮合理的。
BCan I return the car in San Francisco?
我可以在旧金山还车吗?
ASan Francisco? No, sir.We only have this office here. You will have to return it here.
旧金山?不行。我们只在这里有公司,你必须把车交还到这里。
BReally? I heard in America you can return rental cars in different cities.
这样啊?我听说在美国你可以把车交还到不同的城市。
ANo, sir. That's only with the very big companies.I'm sorry, but this car must be returned to this lot.
只有大公司才可以。我很抱歉,这辆车只能交还到这个车厂。
BWell, I guess I will have to drive back down then. Hmm. I didn't think of that.
那么到时我必须把车开下来,我还没想到这点。
ADo you still want the car, sir?
你还是想租这辆车吗?
BYes. It will be fun. Driving back down the coast. My girlfriend will like it.
是的,沿着海边开下来应该很有意思,我女朋友应该会喜欢的。
AIt's a beautiful drive.
沿途风景很美的。
BWhere are the keys?
那钥匙呢?
AJust a moment, sir. We have to finish filling out the forms.
请稍候,我们必须先填完这些表格。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
M:Did you put this morning's faxes on my desk?I'm waiting for some urgent faxes from headquaters,I'm pretty sure they came in last night.
F:Evething that came in the office fax machine last night is all on your desk,but I noticed that some of faxes came through pretty blurred,maybe you take a look at them,if the copy is unreadble,I'll call then and ask them to refax.
M:Yeah,you're going to have to call them and get them to be refax. These copies are so dark. I can't make out any of the words.
F:What about that one?
M:This one?This one is so light and I can barely read it. How can that be?
F:You know, I think the fax machine is out of toner. I can change the toner cartridge. That should solve the problem.
M:Yes,but this one will have to be refaxed as well. And look, there's about 3 pages missing. It looks like the fax machine ate half of my important faxes,and ones that made it through are so blurred or too light. They are unreadable.
F:I guess the fax machine is out of paper too. Don't worry,I'll have someone look at it this afternoon,and in the meantime,I'll have your documents refaxed to our other fax machine.
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />
Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact
information.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin:That would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
soon as I get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: