为您找到与有关金融英语的对话相关的共202个结果:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关健康的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:How l envy you!You always look so healthy.
B:Good habits help a lot.They are the key for me to keep fit.
A:I 'd like to know more about it.Could you tell me about your good habits?
B:Certainly.Everyday,I get up early and then do some morning exercise in my garden before I go to work.You know,the fresh air makes me happy and energetic for the whole busy day.In the evening,I go to bed on time to have enough rest.
A:What else?
B:I drink a lot of water,and l don 't have heavy food.What 's more,leat plenty of high-fibre foods,such as fruits,vegetables,beans and grains.They are all nutritious foods and important for my health.
A:I see.How do you reduce stress from work and study?
B:In my spare time,I do a lot of things with my friends like going for walks,going to the KTV and so on.It not only relaxes me,but it can also give me more energy and helps me to be more efficient.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关问候商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。
B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?
B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。
A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?
A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?
B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.
B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。
A: Yes. What's your name, please?
A:可以,请问您贵姓?
B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。
A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?
A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?
B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.
B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。
A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.
A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关租房商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Hello , may I help you?
A:你好,有什么要帮忙的?
B: Yes, I'm interested in the sign you've put up. I'd like to see what the room for rent looks like.
B:我对你们挂出的招租广告很感兴趣。我想看一下出租的房间是怎样的?
A: Well, let me show you the room. This way, please. Here you are.
A:那好,我带你去看那房间。请这边走。到了。
B: The room is large and bright. The two windows open on to a small garden. How nice! It is exactly what I'm looking for.
B:房间又宽敞、又明亮。打开落地窗便是小花园。太好了,这正是我想找的地方。
A: I'm glad you like it.
A:我很高兴你喜欢这房间。
B: How much would you charge me then?
B:你打算收多少房租呢?
A: The rent is $ 600 a month if you think that's all right.
A:如果你认为可以的话,每月租金600美元。
B: Does that include all utilities?
B:是否包括其他费用?
A: Yes, and you may use the electric stove and refrigerator in the kitchen so long as you buy own food.
A:只要你自己买食品,你可以用厨房中的电炉和冰箱。
B: When can I move in?
B:我什么时候可以搬来?
A: Anytime you like.
A:你想什么时候来都行。
B: How about this afternoon?
B:今天下午来行吗?
A: Fine. I'll be expecting you around two.
A:好啊。今天下午两点左右我等你。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的有关租房商务英语情景对话,希望对大家能有所帮助!
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today?
早晨好,欢迎来到美国银行,我能为你做点什么?
B:Hi,I need to transfer some money to another account. It’s urgent.
你好,我需要将钱转到另一个账号,很紧急。
A:Okay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before?
好的,你以前在我们银行电汇过吗?
B:No. I’ve never made a transfer before.
没有,我早先没转过。
A:It’s alright, I will take you through the procedure. Are you transferring funds to acompany or an individual account?
好吧,我会指导你如何办手续,你是将钱转到另一个公司账户还是个人账户?
B:A company account. I need to pay a bill.
公司账户,我需要付钱。
A:Okay, I’ll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as theirbank’s address and phone number.
好的,我要知道公司的名字和开户号还有他们的银行地址和手机号。
B:I have all the information in this folder.
文件里有所有信息。
A:Well. You’ve come prepared. I have all the necessary materials so we can go ahead andmake the transfer right now. It’s a simple transaction, and we can process it today.
看来你已经准备好了,你已经有必须的材料,现在我们就能转账。这是个简单的手续,我们今天就能办理。
B:Oh, that’s such a relief. I didn’t want the payment to be overdue. Thank you so much.
那让我感到了些宽慰。我不想付款付晚了,非常感谢谢谢。
A:It’s my pleasure.
为你服务是我的荣幸。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
A:Please fill out this form, please.
请您填一下这张表格。
B:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
好的。在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
B:Here you are. What is the rate?
这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
是百分之一。就是十元。
B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?
好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
A:Generally it will arrive within a week.
一般来说,一周之内就会到。
B:That's good. Is there anything else?
好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
B:Thanks, I will.
谢谢,我会的。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语口语对话练习,欢迎大家阅读!
Good morning, Mr. Thomas.
早上好,托马斯先生。
Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat .please.
早上好,蒋先生。请坐。
We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.
我们对贵公司生产的冰箱非常感兴趣。
In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.
事实上,我们正在考虑订货。
May I have an idea of your prices?
能告诉我你们的价格吗?
Yes, Here is our price sheet.
可以。这是我们的报价单。
Thanks.
谢谢
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语口语对话练习,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语常用口语对话练习,欢迎大家阅读!
A:I'd like to apply for a credit card. Can you help me with my application?
我想申请一张信用卡。你可以帮我申请吗?
B:I'd be glad to.
我很乐意帮你。
A:I'm afraid that I don't have a credit history. I just came to this country.
我没有信用卡的使用历史。我才刚来这个国家。
B:Do you have an account with this bank?
你有这个银行的账号吗?
A:I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有。
B:In that case I highly recommend you apply for a savings and checking account also. Thatwould help with your credit card application.
这样的话,我极力推荐你申请一个即储蓄存款和支票存款于一身的账户。这对你的信用卡申请有帮助。
A:What is the interest rate on your card?
你们信用卡的利率是多少?
B:The annual charge rate is 9.5%.
每年的收费标准时9.5%。
A:That's very expensive!
真是贵啊!
B:Not really. The credit card is a revolving account. You only pay interest on what you owe.
不完全是。这种信用卡是一个循环账户。你只需付你赚的钱的利息就行了。
A:How does the bank bill its customers for credit card charges?
银行如何把信用卡费用账单交给客户?
B:You will receive a monthly statement with each expenditure itemized.
你每个月将会收到一份结算单,上面列出了每项费用。
A:Does the card provide any other benefits?
这种卡有什么福利吗?
B:You can also get a cash advance up to 1,000 dollars on this card.
使用这种卡你可以预支高达1000美元的现金。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语常用口语对话练习,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语口语对话实战练习,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?
女士,早上好。我能为你服务吗?
B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?
是的,我是来查询从加利福尼亚汇过来的6000美元汇款的。它到了吗?
A:May I have your name, please?
请问你的名字是什么?
B:My name is Jenny Clinton.
我的名字是Jenny Clinton。
A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn'tappear to have arrived yet.
知道了。请稍等。克林顿夫人,不好意思。汇款似乎还没到。
B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.
是吗?应该是到了。一个星期之前就汇过来了。
A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it wassent by airmail, it would take at least one week.
如果是电汇,只需一两天。但是如果是航空邮递,至少需要一个星期。
B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.
好的,那么我后天再过来。
A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?
或者钱到的时候,需要我们打电话给你吗?
B:That would be very kind of you.
如果那样,那实在是太好。
A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as theremittance has arrived?
你可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?那么汇款一到我们就会打电话给你。
B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.
我的电话号码是328-6765,105分机。
A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.
谢谢你。我们会及时通知你的。拜拜。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语口语对话实战练习,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
为了突破金融英语口语,平时多练多听十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语口语练习情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Ms.Johnson and Mr.Black continue their discussion of the International Monetary System .
约翰逊小姐和布莱克先生继续讨论国际货币制度。
Black :Is that when the Smithsonian Agreement was signed ?
布莱克:史密森协定就是在那时签订的吧?
Johnson:Yes,in December 1971.Under that and subsequent agreements ,the fixed rate exchange system has been changed to a floating exchange rate system in which the value of various currencies fluctuate to restore balance-of-payments equilibrium .
约翰逊:对,是在1971年12月签订的。在史密森协定和随后的一些协定的指导下,固定的外汇汇率制度转变为浮动汇变幻无率制度。在这个制度中,以各种货币价值的波动来恢复国际收支差额的平衡。
B:So you mean that foreign exchange rates are new free to change according to the laws of supply and demand?
布莱克:那么,您是说,现在外汇汇率是按照供需规律自由是变化?
J:Not quite .Actually ,we now have a managed floating exchange rate system,or what many people call a dirty float system .
约翰逊:也不完全是这样。实际上,我们现在建立了一个受管制的浮动汇率制度,即许多人称之为:受限制的浮动外汇制度“。
This means that ,while there is a great degree of flexibility in exchange rates according to balance of payment factors,
就是说,虽然按照国际收支差额的因素,汇率有很大程度的灵活性,
central banks still intervene in the market by buying or selling large amounts of foreign currencies to prevent wide-ranging fluctuations.
但中央银行仍然使用买进或卖出大量外币的办法来防止大幅度的外汇浮动,以此来干预外汇市场。
B:Why do they do this ?Wouldn't a clean float be better?
布莱克:他们为什么要这样做呢? 不受限制的汇率浮动会不会更好些呢?
J:Well,a clean float means that the parity rate of various currencies would go up or go down to restore balance-of -payments equilibrium.
约翰逊:不受限制的汇率浮动意味着各种货币的比价能以涨价或跌价来恢复国际收支差额的平衡。
Therefore ,a country's international trade position could be affected by an appreciation of its currency .
因此,一个国家的外贸地位会因为它的货币的增值而受到影响了。
B:Oh ,I see.So governments must consider their internal fiscal and political requirements ,too.
布莱克:噢,我明白了。因此政府也必须考虑到国内的财政和政治需要。
J:Yes,that's right .That's why it takes a great deal of international cooperation to make the present system work .
约翰逊:对,是这样的。这就是为什么需要大量国际间协作才会使得这个现行制度发挥作用。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语口语练习情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,是练习英语口语的最佳途径。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关教育的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Tom: Jess, you were talking before about mistakes that your Hungarian students always made,and how some students from the same country all make the same mistakes again and againand again. Well, I work here in Thailand and they have a very cute phrase, "same, same" whichI think means to describe something as being the same as something else, I spend five — tenminutes talking to a student explaining that instead of using same same, she should use "thesame as" and I was trying to get this phrase over to her and finally she understood what Imeant and she looked at me and said, "Ah, same as same same same same".
汤姆:杰西,你之前说过匈牙利学生常犯的错误,同一个国家的学生经常会重复犯同样的错误。我在泰国工作,泰国有一个非常可爱的短语“一样一样”,我想那是形容某样东西和其他东西一样的一个短语,我花了5到10分钟和一个学生解释,我们不应该用same same这个短语,而是应该用the same as来表示和……一样,我努力让她理解这个短语,最后她终于明白我的意思了,她看着我说,“啊,same as就是same same的意思啊”。
Jess: In Spain I think the most common mistake was that in Spanish the noun people is asingular noun. You would say "le gente es" so when my Spanish speakers would use this nounthey would always say, "Oh the people is very hungry" or "the people is very quiet" and I spentmost of my time in Spain going "are — are — are" after these, the people even upperintermediate, advanced learners will still making that mistake. In France, one very commonmistake was the pronuciation error. The sound "Th" at the beginning words, for example, "there" or "those" that the French would pronounce with a zed sound, so "zere" or "zose" and Iwas very reluctant to correct it because it's such a sexy accent and it sounds so much moregorgeous with the French "ZZ" but I did have to correct it and I was always in France stickingmy tongue out of my mouth to emphasize to them that there tongue needed to be forward totheir teeth to make the correct sound. You said you worked in Libya. What were the commonmistakes for Libyan students?
杰西:我认为西班牙学生最常犯的错误是,在西班牙语里people这个词是单数名词。你要说:“le gentees”,所以我的西班牙学生用这个单词时经常会说,“哦,人们非常饿”或者是“人们非常安静”,我在西班牙的大部分时间都在纠正他们要用表复数的are,而不是is,甚至中级以上的学生和高级班学生还会犯这个错误。在法国,一个非常常见的错误是发音错误。举例来说,开头单词“th”在法语中会发“z”的音,我非常不愿意纠正这个,因为这是一个非常性感的口音,法语里的“Z”音听起来更华丽,不过我必须要纠正,我在法国时,经常要把舌头伸出来,向他们强调舌头要抵到牙齿发出正确的音。你说过你曾在利比亚工作过。利比亚学生常犯的错误是什么?
Tom: One that always made me smile was when a cheery student or the security guard at theschool or people that I met around the compound where I was living would give me a cheerywave and say "How are you? I'm fine" and it took me a good month or two before I realized thatin Arabic the question and answer to go together. It just sounds strange in English. I thoughtthey were jumping the gun by answering their own question.
汤姆:会让我笑的一个错误是,我在学校里碰到的活泼的学生和警卫或是在住宅楼里遇到的人们,会一边开心地向我挥手,一边说,“你好吗?我很好。”我用了一两个月才明白,在阿拉伯语里,问题和回答是要一起说的。这在英语里听起来很怪。我想他们是通过自问自答抢先行动。
Jess: Sounds like they were talking to themselves. And how about in Japan?
杰西:听起来他们在和自己说话。那日本的情况呢?
Tom: Now, Japanese have another common phrase which I think it used both in Japanese andbecause it comes from English they use it in English to. It's "so-so". I'm not quite sure whenyou might use it. It's when things are not quite good, not quite bad, so if you say, "hey, howare you doing?", they will say "so-so" or if you say, "Hey, how's your food?" they'll say, "so-so".It's not English and the first few months I had of hearing that, I really couldn't quite work out. Iunderstood the meaning, but I knew that it was not something I would ever say, but thedifficulty there is trying to think of a good alternative. It's that kind of non-committal, I don'treally care answer. I like strong opinions. I love it. I hate it. Let's leave this so-so.
汤姆:日本的常见错误是另一个,我想日语和英语里都用这个词,因为这个词来源于英语。那就是“so-so”。我不太确定什么时候用这个词。事情不好不坏时,你可能会说,“嘿,你最近怎么样?”对方可能会答:“一般吧”,如果你问“嘿,食物怎么样?”对方可能会答:“还行。”英语并不这么说,前几个月我听到这种说法时,我实在是不能明白。后来我理解了这个词的意思,可是我知道我不会这么说,不过很难想出一个准确的替代词。这是种含糊的说法,我不太在意回答。我喜欢有力的观点,比如我喜欢,我讨厌。我们忘掉这个so-so吧。
Jess: I agree. It's like over use of the adjective nice. It just sounds really bland.
杰西:我同意。就好像是过度使用nice这个形容词。听起来非常乏味。
浏览量:7
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,是练习英语口语的最佳途径。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关交通英语情景对话,供大家学习!
ADo you take a bus to and from work?
你乘公车上下班吗?
BYeah, everyday. And there’s only one choice. All the other buses are going the other direction.
是啊,每天都这样。而且还只有一个选择。其它所有的车都去另外一个方向。
AHmm. I have the same problem. When I leave work, it’s always rush hour. So the buses are always crowded.
嗯。我的车也是这样。当我一下班,就总是交通拥挤高峰期。所以汽车老是拥挤不堪。
BOh, yeah, it’s terrible. I will tell you the funniest thing I have seen in China. It’s when so many people try to get onto one city bus, and the last guy is squeezed in so tight that the door is tightly pressed against his butt.
噢,是很糟糕。我来告诉你我在中国见过的最好笑的事是,当这么多人拼命挤上公共汽车时,最后一个男的被挤得如此之紧,以致他的屁股被门紧紧地压着。
AThat sounds terrible the way you describe it. But you know, not long ago I really suffered on the bus.
你描述的这种方式真令人无法忍受。但是你知道吗,不久前我真是在车上受苦。
BWhat happened? Were you having a hard time getting on a bus?
怎么啦?你上车很挤吗?
AYou just can’t imagine! I waited for the first bus but it was too full, so I waited for the second, and it was still very crowded. Then I decided not to wait for the next one, and got on the second bus. It was so full that I had to stand on one foot! No kidding!
你简直想不到。我等着第一辆车来,但是太满了,所以我就等第二辆,可是车上还是很挤。后来我决定不再等下一趟了,就上了第二辆车。可车子挤得我只能用一个脚站着!一点都不开玩笑!
BHmm. Good exercise, uh?
嗯。很好的锻炼,是不是?
AYeah, absolutely!
是啊,绝对地!
BAnd it’s so much fun. One day, the bodies were so tightly packed that some girl’s behind was pressed against my front. I was afraid to put my hands down for fear of accidentally groping her.
还很好玩呢。一天,这些躯体被挤得如此之紧,一个女孩的背都被紧紧挤到我跟前。我不敢把手放下,因为怕偶然乱摸到她。
AYou were so happy, weren’t you?
你很高兴,对不对?
BWhat do you think? I’m a good boy.
你会怎么认为?我是个好男人。
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
你想学习一些有关购物的常用英语口对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来有关购物的英语对话,供大家参考学习!
S: Excuse me. I need some storybooks in easy English. Do you have anything like that?
学牛:对不起,我要买一些用简易英文写的故事书。你们有那样的书吗?
C: Well, there are a lot of storybooks upstairs in our children's section. Some are written for young children, others for teens. Maybe some of them will suit your needs.
店员:嗯,楼上儿童区有很多故事书。有些是写给儿童看的,其他的则给十来岁的孩子看,也许中间有一些会合乎你的需求。
S: I'll go take a look. Thanks for your help.
学生:我会去看看。谢谢您的帮忙。
C:You're welcome.
店员:不客气。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关谈论家人英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Is this a photo of your family?
A:这是你的全家福吗?
B:Yes,it is.It was taken just before I was leaving for college.
B:是啊,这是我来上大学拍的。
A:You look so lovely.
你长得真可爱。
B:How time flies!I'll not see twenty again.
B:时间过得真快啊,转眼再也没有20岁了.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,是我们练习英语口语的最佳途径,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关观光的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:I've booked an air ticket to Venice.
A:我订了一张去威尼斯的机票。
B:How long will you be there?
B:在那儿呆多久?
A:I'd like to stay there for a week.
A:我想呆一周。
B:So you'll have a tour of the famous city.
那么你可以游览一下这座名城了.
A:Certainly.
A:当然.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习关于生病的英语情景对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来有关生病的英语日常对话,欢迎大家学习!
Doc: Please tell me about your symptoms.
Tim: My nose is constantly running. I have a fever and I vomited a few times. Do you think it is a cold?
Doc: Sorry to say, no. I think it may be the flu.
Tim: Is the flu more serious than a cold?
Doc: Correct. The flu that is going around is rather bad.
Tim: My friend Mary was also vomiting yesterday. Do you think she gave the flu to me?
Doc: Maybe. You should come into to the hospital ASAP. (As Soon As Possible)
医生:请把你的症状告诉我。
蒂姆:我老流鼻涕、发烧、还吐了好几次。您觉得我这是感冒吗?
医生:不是,我想可能是流感。
蒂姆:流感比感冒更严重吗?
医生:是的。流感四处传染,更糟。
蒂姆:我的朋友玛丽昨天也吐了,是她传染给我的吗?
医生:可能。你应该尽快来医院。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
考研英语2024备考复习技巧
考研英语分为英语一,英语二。考研英语一和英语二的题型都有英语知识运用、阅读理解和写作。以下是小编为大家收集的关于考研英语2024备考复习技巧的相关内容,供大家参考!
1、考研英语二的总考试时长是180分钟。
2、第一部分的20个选择题,可以安排20分钟。
3、第二部分的A节安排75分钟,B节安排25分钟。预计总时长是100分钟。
4、第三部分的英译汉,安排20分钟。
5、第四部分的Part A安排15分钟,Part B安排25分钟。预计总时长是40分钟。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
硕士研究生考研英语完型填空题及答案(2024)
为了让考研的同学更高效地复习考研英语,小编考研频道已经整理出了2024年考研英语完型填空试题和答案。如果你正在准备考研,不妨了解一下这些资料,希望它们能对你的备考有所帮助。
考研的考场分配根据考生的所在地以及报考学校等进行安排,在职人员考研时,考场一般都会分配在户籍所在地或工作单位所在地。
考研报考同一学校的考生理论上是分配在一个考点,甚至是同一考场的。考研报考同一学校的相同专业和不同专业是一起考试的。因为考研的考点、考场分配是实行统一管理,采取统一分配的原则,便于管理。
考研考场还有另外的分配方法,是划分考研的考场、考点时先按照各省、各市进行统一划分,然后是按照学校进行划分,再次是按照专业进行划分。
总之就是考研考场怎么分配对于考生的影响不大,考生只需要按照准考证所指示的前往指定考点进行考试即可,并且携带相关证件。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: