为您找到与办理银行业务的英语对话相关的共202个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语口语:基本业务办理, 希望对大家有帮助。
1. What kind of account did you have in your mind?你想开哪种帐户?
2. Do you like to open a current account?你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
3. A deposit or current account?定期还是活期?
4. Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.请告诉我你想存何种户头?
5. There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
6. Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
7. Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.最低起存款额是5元。
8. You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
9. Even one yuan is all right.甚至一元也可以起存。
10. Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
11. I should like to open a current account.我想开一个活期存款帐户。
12. I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
13. We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
14. I have a checking account here.我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
15. I think I'd like a deposit account.我想要开个定期存款帐户。
16. Can I open a current account here?我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
17. I want to open a deposit account with you.我要开个储蓄帐户。
18. I'd like to open a deposit account with you.我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
19. Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
20. Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
21. Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?100元作最低存款额够吗?
22. I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。
23. Could you tell me how to operate this account?请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
24. Is there any minimum for the first deposit?第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
25. How much does each account cost?每个帐户要花多少钱?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语情景口语对话:代收电费业务,以供大家学习参考。
A:What can I do for you?
B:I want to pay the electricity charge.This is the Charge Card.
A:Well…,sorry to say that you cannot pay it here for overdue.
B:What should I do then?
A:您想办理什么业务?
B:我来付电费,这是缴费卡。
A:嗯…,对不起,您的缴费期已经超过,不能在这儿缴费了。
B:那可怎么办呢?
A:You have to go to the Power Supply Office for it with additional fine for delaying payment.
B:Oh!It's inconvenient to pay various charges each month. Sometimes I am too busy to remember paying them in time.
A:Why don't you try the charge agency service of our bank?
B:All right.I'll have one at once.
A:您得到供电所缴费,并支付一定的滞纳金。
B:哦,每个月都要缴各种费真不方便。有时我忙得把缴费的事给忘了,不能及时缴费。
A:您为什么不办理我行的代理缴费业务呢?
B:好的,立刻就办。#p#副标题#e#
Tadao Yamamura runs a Japanese Food Import Firm in LosAngeles.
山村忠男在洛杉矶经营一个日本食品进口公司。
He is talking to his banker ,Bart Jones ,about a working capital loan.
他正在和他的银行家巴特·琼斯谈论有关流动资金贷款事宜。
Yamamura:We would like to expand our line of imports,but I’m having some difficulties withworking capital for the expansion 。
山村:我想扩大我们的进口贸易,但是在扩大经营中,我们在流动资金方面有些困难。
Jones:I think we should explore some of the commercial loan plans we have available that mightgive you the working capital you need.Mr.Yamamura.
琼斯:山村先生,我认为,我们应该研究一下我们现有可利用的某些商业贷款章程,那样,我们便可为您提供您需要的流动资金。
Y:I’ve brought along the latest copies of my balance sheet and operating statements.
山村:我随身带来了我的最新的资产负债表和营业损益表的副本。
As you can see,we have a lot tied up in accounts receivable 。
您可以从中看到,我们帐面上的应收帐款有许多已成为呆滞资金,
That’s one of our biggest problems.They’re good accounts ,but it requires a lot of working capitalto carry them 。
这是我们的最大问题之一。我些帐款都是有效帐目,但是需要许多流动资金去实施它们。
J:Yes,that’s a frequent difficulty in large and small firms,Mr.Yamamura.
琼斯:是的,山村先生,这就是大小企业经常遇到的困难。
I might suggest an accounts receivable loan .We can lend you money against an assignment ofyour accounts receivable 。
我建议你们可以采用应收帐款贷款,我们银行给您贷款,而把应收帐款转让作抵押。
Y:I wouldn’t want my customers to know that I had to assign their accounts to the bank 。
山村:我不愿意让我的顾客们知道我不得不把他们的账户转让给银行作为抵押。
J:They wouldn’t know,Mr.Yamamura ,I’m talking about non-notification accounts receivableassignments 。
琼斯:他们不会知道的,山村先生。我说的是不通知的应收帐款转让。
It’s frequently used type of loan for these purposes.Some people call it factoring 。
人们经常使用这种贷款来达到上述那些目的。有些人称这种贷款为应收帐款让售。
Y:You mean I borrow against the accounts,then give the payments I receive to the bank?
山村:您是说,我用帐户上的应收帐款来抵付我的银行贷款,然后把我今后所收回的那些帐款再还给银行。
J:Yes,that’s right .Just a promissory note and an AR assignment is all that we’ll need.
琼斯:是的,就是这样。我们银行所需要的只是一张期票和一张应收帐款转让单据。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语口语对话—支票结算, 希望对大家有帮助。
T: Hello! May I help you?
您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
对,是这样。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
当然,我很乐意为您兑现。
C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅馆兑现,但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。
T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票,但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。
C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?
您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。
T: No, madam, not very much.
是的,夫人,没多大差距。
C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough.
那么, 我能把每张100美元的3张支票兑现吗?我想该够用了。
T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
好的,我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。
C: There you are.
T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.
对您所管理的分支机构负责人应要求他对预算目标出现的任何偏离。都必须做出正式合理的解释,因为这是衡量其工作能力的最佳尺度。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语情景口语对话:咨询代发工资业务,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Can I help you,sir?
B:I'd like to get my salary of this month.
A:OK.Please pass me your "Current One-for-All" passbook.
B:Here it is.
A:Input your password,please.
B:All right.
A:How much do you want?
B:2,000 yuan.
A:先生,我能为您效劳吗?
B:我想取本月的工资。
A:好。请把"活期一本通"存折递给我。
B:给您。
A:请输入密码。
B:好的。
A:您取多少钱?
B:2,000元。
A:Please sign your name on the withdrawal slip.
B:Sign here?
A:Yes.(After a while)This is your money,your passbook and the check slip.Please check.
B:Right.Thank you.
A:请您在取款单上签字。
B:签在这儿?
A:是的。(过了一会儿)这是您的钱,存折和清单。请查一下。
B:不错。谢谢。
2
A:Hello,Xiao Wang!What is the payroll agency service of your bank?
B:Well,based on entrustment agreement,our bank may pay the employees' salaries for any corporations.
A:That's great.What payment methods do you provide?
B:We have your real-paid salaries entered into your employees' real-name accounts in compliance with your instructions.
A:Is there any alternatives?
B:We may make payment in cash,that is to say,the employees get their salaries directly at the counter of our bank, or the employees'salaries are transferred to any appointed current savings accounts.
A:Then which method is suitable for our corporation?
B:We shall make various payments for your needs based on different conditions of your corporation.
A:We'll sign the agreement with you tomorrow.
B:Thank you for selecting our bank!
A:您好,小王。贵行提供的代发工资业务是怎么回事?
B:嗯,我行根据委托协议,为企业发放职工工资。
A:那太好了。代发工资的方式有哪些?
B:我行根据贵单位指令直接将工资转入职工的实名账户。
A:有其它方法吗?
B:我行可以现金发放,也就是说,由职工直接到银行柜面领取工资,或者职工工资也可以划入指定的活期储蓄账户。
A:对于我们单位来说,哪一种方式合适呢?
B:我行会根据贵单位的不同情况采用不同的发放方式,满足你们的需要。
A:明天我公司和贵行签协议。
B:谢谢贵公司选择我行!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的一些关于银行英语的情景对话, 希望对大家的英语学习有帮助。
银行职员:
Can I help you?
需要办什么业务吗?
特蕾西:
Yes. I'd like to change some money.
是的.我想兑换货币.
银行职员:
Yes, madam.
好的.小姐.
特蕾西:
What's the exchange rate of RMB to US dollar today?
今天人民币对美元的兑换率是多少?
银行职员:
8.32 yuan to the dollar.
1美元=8.32元.
特蕾西:
It's the same as two weeks ago.
这跟两个星期前一样.
银行职员:
That's right. The exchange rate here has been quite stable though it's subject to alteration.
对啊.兑换率虽有待改变.但已经在一段时间相当稳定了.
特蕾西:
I see. I'd like to change 500 US dollars
我知道了.我想换500美元.
银行职员:
You want to change 500 US dollars. So that will be 4160 Yuan? What denominations would you like?
你想换500美元.也就是4160元.你想要多大面值的钱币?
特蕾西:
100 Yuan notes would be better. By the way, could I buy some gold coins here?
最好是面值100的.顺便问一下.我能在这买些金币吗?
银行职员:
I'm sorry, not at this window. You have to go to window 19.
抱歉不是在这个窗口.你得去19号窗口.
特蕾西:
That's all right. I'll do that after this.
好的.办理完了这个我就过去.
银行职员:
Yes, madam. Here are 41 one hundred Yuan notes, one fifty Yuan note and one ten Yuan note. And here is your receipt. Please keep them safe.
好的.小姐.这里是41张100元的.一张50元和一张10元的.这是你的收据.请保管好.
特蕾西:
I will. Thank you.
我会的.谢谢.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家整理的在银行的英语日常情景对话,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助!
A: Could you change these for me, please?
B: What would you like?
A: Twenties and some smaller bills, please.
B: Anything else?
A: Yes. Could you tell me my balance? Here's my account number.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语关于银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
John Anderson's girl-friend ,Betty Rogers ,is a teller at the First National Bank.
约翰·安德森的女友贝蒂·罗杰斯是第一国民银行的出纳员。
She is explaining the operation and organization of the bank to John.
她正给约翰解释银行的业务和组织。
Rogers:Our bank is organized into a number of departments ,each of which is responsible for a particular area of business.
罗杰斯:我们的银行分成许多部门,每一部门都负责某一特定的业务。
For example ,the Trust Department handles investments ,the Collateral Department keeps loan records and pledged securities ,
譬如说,信托部门从事投资,证券担保部门负责保存贷款记录和抵押有价证券,
and the Real Estate Department handles mortgage oans on real estate.
不动产部门负责不动产方面的抵押贷款。
Anderson:What department are you in ?You 're a teller ,aren't you?
安德森:您在哪个部门?您是一位出纳员吧?
R:Yes,I am a paying and receiving teller .We are usually the people who have the most contact with our customers .
罗杰斯:是的,我是收付出纳员。我们通常是和顾客接触最多的人。
We are part of the Operations Department ,the department which takes care of most of the day-to-day business of the bank .
我们是营业部门的职员,这个部门负责从事银行大多数的日常业务。
A:What's the Auditing Department ?Isn't that where your friend Alice works?
安德森:什么是审计部门?您的朋友艾丽斯不就是在那个部门工作吗?
R:Yes,Alice is an assistant auditor .The Auditing Department has the responsibility of checking and supervising all of the bank's activities to be sure there are no errors or improper procedures.
罗杰斯:是的,艾丽斯是助理审计员,审计部门有检查和监督银行所有活动的责任以确保这些活动中没有差错或不恰当的程序。
A:Does the Auditing Department keep the main records of all transactions?
安德森:审计部门保存所有业务活动的主要记录吗?
R:No,that's the job of the General Ledger Department .That's the department that is the central bookkeeper for the bank .
罗杰斯:不,那是总帐部门的工作,那个部门就是银行的中央簿记处。
Of course ,modern banks keep such records in computers instead of in ledgers.
当然了,现代银行把这样一些记录保存在计算机里而不是保存在总帐簿中。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了银行英语对话--开信用证,希望对你有帮助哦!
L/C(信用证)
C= Customer顾客 T=Teller职员
T: Can I help you, sir?
能帮你什么忙吗,先生?
C: Yes, I want to open an L/C, but I don't know how to work?
对, 我想开个信用正, 但我不明白如何运作?
T: Ok, Let tell you. A letter of credit is a written payment instrument issued by a bank at the request of a customer (always the importer). It will be sent to the exporter to make shipment and prepare the documents specified in the L/C. As soon as the L/C and documents are presented to the issuing bank, the bank must pay to the exporter (beneficiary). The bank acts as the first payer and this is the most important feature of L/C.
好, 让我来告诉你。 信用正是应客户(通常是进口商)的要求而开立的一种付款承诺文件,信用证将被寄给出口商,使出口商可以把货物装船, 并根据信用正的要求准备单据。一旦信用证和单据提交给开证行,开证行必须立即付款给出口商(受益人)。银行就作为第一支付人进行支付,这就是信用证最重要的特征。
C: I see, would you tell me what's the main content of an L/C?
我明白了, 你能告诉我信用证的主要内容吗?
T: Name, quality, unit price and amount of goods, ports of loading and destination, price and payment terms, shipping documents, latest shipment date and validity of the L/C.
商品的品名,数量,单价和种类, 装货港和目的地,价格和付款条件,装船单据,最后装运期和到目的地的有效期。
C: Then how can I send an L/C to my customer?
那么, 我怎么才可以向我的客户开出信用证呢?
T: In practice, the issuing bank will send the L/C to one of its correspondents at the place of export by mail of cable. After verifying the authenticity of the L/C, the correspondent (advising bank) will send the L/C to the exporter.
习惯上,开证行总是向出口商所在地的代理行发出邮件或电报,在检验信用证的真实性后,代理行(通知行)将向出口方发出信用证。
C: How can my customer receive the proceeds?
我的客户怎样才能收到钱?
T: The exporter will make shipment and present the L/C with all the documents to a negotiation bank if it is available by negotiation. If the documents are in compliance with the terms of the L/C through carefully checking, the bank will negotiate the documents and send them to the issuing bank for reimbursement. The issuing bank will debit importer's account when releasing the shipping documents to the importer. The whole transaction now comes to the end.
信用证是可以议付的,出口商向议付行提交信用证所要的所有单据, 只要所提交的单据和信用证要求的条件是一致的话,银行将议付。当开证行将装船单据交给进口商时,开证行就借记进口方的帐户,整个交易就完成了。
C: I see, Thank you very much
我明白了,谢谢你!
T: you're welcome!
别客气.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了实用银行英语对话3篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
Clerk:Hello! How can I help you?
您好!请问您办理什么业务?
Mary:I want to deposit 3,000 yuan into my checking account.
我想存三千块钱。
Clerk:Alright, please give me your check card, passport and cash.
好的,给我您的卡和护照,还有现金。
Mary:Here you go. Do I have more than 10,000 yuan in my account?
给你。我现在卡里有一万多块钱了吧?
Clerk:Yes, there is 13,000 yuan.
对,一万三。
Mary:I want to transfer 10,000 yuan to my CD savings account for two years.
我想把其中一万转存为两年的定期。
Clerk:OK, one moment please…Please sign your name on these sheets.
好,请您稍等。请您在这些单子上签一下字。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果你要到银行柜台办理业务,那一定要跟柜台工作人员有所交流。接下来小编为大家整理了银行柜台英语对话,希望对你有帮助哦!
Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?
Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。
Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.
职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。
Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。
Clerk: Words and figures differ.
职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。
Clerk: Signatures differ.
职员:您的签名有误。
Clerk: keep your receipt please.
职员:请收好单据.
Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.
职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。
Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.
职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。
Customer: Thank you very much..
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不客气。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
我们经常需要到银行办理一些业务。接下来小编为大家整理了办理银行业务对话,希望对你有帮助哦!
Clerk: Next, please.
职员:下一位。
John: Hi, could you change me some money for RMB?
约翰:您好,您能给我兑换些人民币吗?
Clerk: Sure. What kind of currency have you got?
职员:当然。您有哪种货币?
John: US dollars.
约翰:美元。
Clerk: How much do you want to change?
职员:您要换多少钱?
John: Eight hundred US dollars, and what's the exchange rate for today?
约翰:800美元。今天的汇率是多少?
Clerk: Today's exchange rate of US dollars against Chinese RMB is one-US dollar t0 6.7 Chinese Yuan.
职员:今天的汇率是1美元兑换6.7元人民币。
John: I see. Here are my US dollars.
约翰:我知道了。这是我的美元。
Clerk: OK. Here are your RMB and receipt. Please have a check.
职员:好的,给您人民币和收 。请点一下。
John: Thank you.
约翰:谢谢您
转贴于:24EN.COM
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来职场面试英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
职场英语对话:应聘银行职员
What finance experience makes you qualified for this position?
For example:
A: What finance experience makes you qualified for this position?
你具有什么样的金融界从业经验使你能胜任这份工作?
B: For the past eight years, I have been working in the banking industry.
在过去的8年中,我一直在银行业工作。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today?
早晨好,欢迎来到美国银行,我能为你做点什么?
B:Hi,I need to transfer some money to another account. It’s urgent.
你好,我需要将钱转到另一个账号,很紧急。
A:Okay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before?
好的,你以前在我们银行电汇过吗?
B:No. I’ve never made a transfer before.
没有,我早先没转过。
A:It’s alright, I will take you through the procedure. Are you transferring funds to acompany or an individual account?
好吧,我会指导你如何办手续,你是将钱转到另一个公司账户还是个人账户?
B:A company account. I need to pay a bill.
公司账户,我需要付钱。
A:Okay, I’ll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as theirbank’s address and phone number.
好的,我要知道公司的名字和开户号还有他们的银行地址和手机号。
B:I have all the information in this folder.
文件里有所有信息。
A:Well. You’ve come prepared. I have all the necessary materials so we can go ahead andmake the transfer right now. It’s a simple transaction, and we can process it today.
看来你已经准备好了,你已经有必须的材料,现在我们就能转账。这是个简单的手续,我们今天就能办理。
B:Oh, that’s such a relief. I didn’t want the payment to be overdue. Thank you so much.
那让我感到了些宽慰。我不想付款付晚了,非常感谢谢谢。
A:It’s my pleasure.
为你服务是我的荣幸。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:May I help you?
我能帮你什么?
B:I'd like to cash this check, please.
我想把这张支票兑现。
A:Do you have an account with us?
请问,您在我方银行有账户吗?
B:Yeah. Here's my identification card.
是的。这是我的身份证。
A:Do you want large or small bills?
你想要大面额的还是小面值的现钞?
B:Actually, I want to buy some traveler's checks.
实际上我想买一些旅行支票。
A:What denomination?
什么面额的?
B:Twenties would be fine.
面值20的就好。
A:Do you want the whole amount in traveler's check?
所有的钱都用来买旅行支票吗?
B:Yes, please.
是的。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A:Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?
B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
你好,我想给马诺丽亚公司汇一千元钱。
A:Please fill out this form, please.
请您填一下这张表格。
B:OK. Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
好的。在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?
A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
是的。您必须填写它的名称和完整地址。
B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?
A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
我看看,可以了。请给我您的一千元汇款。
B:Here you are. What is the rate?
这就是。请问手续费率是多少?
A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
是百分之一。就是十元。
B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?
好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?
A:Generally it will arrive within a week.
一般来说,一周之内就会到。
B:That's good. Is there anything else?
好的。还有别的什么事情吗?
A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
不,没有了。您得保管好这张汇款单。
B:Thanks, I will.
谢谢,我会的。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语办理银行业务情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
考研英语2024备考复习技巧
考研英语分为英语一,英语二。考研英语一和英语二的题型都有英语知识运用、阅读理解和写作。以下是小编为大家收集的关于考研英语2024备考复习技巧的相关内容,供大家参考!
1、考研英语二的总考试时长是180分钟。
2、第一部分的20个选择题,可以安排20分钟。
3、第二部分的A节安排75分钟,B节安排25分钟。预计总时长是100分钟。
4、第三部分的英译汉,安排20分钟。
5、第四部分的Part A安排15分钟,Part B安排25分钟。预计总时长是40分钟。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
硕士研究生考研英语完型填空题及答案(2024)
为了让考研的同学更高效地复习考研英语,小编考研频道已经整理出了2024年考研英语完型填空试题和答案。如果你正在准备考研,不妨了解一下这些资料,希望它们能对你的备考有所帮助。
考研的考场分配根据考生的所在地以及报考学校等进行安排,在职人员考研时,考场一般都会分配在户籍所在地或工作单位所在地。
考研报考同一学校的考生理论上是分配在一个考点,甚至是同一考场的。考研报考同一学校的相同专业和不同专业是一起考试的。因为考研的考点、考场分配是实行统一管理,采取统一分配的原则,便于管理。
考研考场还有另外的分配方法,是划分考研的考场、考点时先按照各省、各市进行统一划分,然后是按照学校进行划分,再次是按照专业进行划分。
总之就是考研考场怎么分配对于考生的影响不大,考生只需要按照准考证所指示的前往指定考点进行考试即可,并且携带相关证件。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: