为您找到与关于旅行的韩语情景对话相关的共200个结果:
暑假马上就要到来,相信很多同学都有出行旅游的计划。那么你想学习一些和旅行社店员交谈的英语对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来在旅行社英语情景对话,欢迎大家一起学习!
A:Good moming,May I help you?
早上好,我可以帮您吗?
B:We'd like to take a tour to Florence.
我们要去佛罗伦萨。
A:That's a beautiful city. When do you want to go there?
那是个非常漂亮的城市,你们什么时候去?
B:We have got a 2 weeks'vocation and we plan to leave on Thursday.
我们有两周的假期,打算周四就去。
A:Then please have a look at the table. There are so many plans.
那就请过来看看这张表吧,这里有很多的方案可供选择。
浏览量:12
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
J: I've booked the room for Saturday night.
S: What time can we check in?
J: We can check in at 2:00 in the afternoon.
S: What about check-out?
J: Check out is at 11:00 a. m. , but you can request a late check-out for an extra £10. Should we do that?
S: Why not? Then we can sleep in and relax by the pool before we head back home.
J: Lockers are also available for luggage near the pool facilities, so we could spend the entire afternoon at the pool, even after check-out.
S: In that case, we won't need to pay for a late check-out.
J: Let's just wait and see how we feel. We might want to sleep in on Sunday morning.
S: That's a good deal. How about internet access? Is it available in the rooms?
J: Unfortunately not. They only offer free internet and WiFi access in the lobby.
S: That's alright. We won't really need it anyway, will we?
J: No, I think we'll manage going without internet access for a night!
S: How are we going to get there? Should we take the bus?
J: Since they offer free parking, let's just drive.
S: Ok. What time to do think we should hit the road on Saturday?
J: If we leave by noon, we should be able to get there by 2:00. What do you think?
S: Maybe we should leave at 11:00. That way, we'll have time to stop for lunch before we get to the hotel.
J: 11:00 it is then! Go pack your bags!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:飞机旅行,欢迎大家学习!
A:Stewardess!
A:乘务员!
B:Yes , sir?
B:什么事,先生?
A:May I have a magazine or a newspaper please?
A:请给我一份杂志或报纸,好吗?
B:What kind of magazines would you like,fashion or sports?
B:您要哪一类的杂志,时尚的还是体育的?
A:I'd like sports,please.
A:请给我体育类的。
B:OK. I'll be right back with you.
B:好的。请稍候。
A:Oh!I read this before. May I have another one instead please?
A:噢!这本我看过。请您给我换一本好吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!下面读文网小编为大家带来英语日常情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK, Now, Anna, you were telling a cute story about a special gift you gave your husband.
托德:好的,那现在安娜,你讲讲有关你送你丈夫特别礼物的有趣故事吧。
Anna: Yes. Well, our first Valentine's day, I wanted to give John a very unique gift, so I remembered that he used to have an iguana, so I thought he liked reptiles, and I found a cute Pac Man Frog at the pet store, and actually one of my students told me about Pac Man Frogs and I thought, "Oh, that's so cute!" and so I bought the frog for John and I surprised him with it, and I made him close his eyes and I brought the frog out and the look on John's face was so funny. He was so terrified because he didn't like reptiles. I was wrong.
安娜:好的。嗯,那是我们过的第一个情人节,我想送约翰一件非常特别的礼物,我记得他曾经养过一只鬣鳞蜥,所以我认为他喜欢爬行动物,我在宠物店看到一只吃豆蛙,实际上我的一个学生告诉过我有关吃豆蛙的事情,我想,“哦,它真可爱!”于是我为约翰买了这只吃豆蛙,想给他个惊喜,我让他闭上眼睛,然后我把吃豆蛙拿出来,当时约翰脸上的表情非常有意思。他非常害怕,因为他根本就不喜欢爬行动物。是我想错了。
Todd: Oh, no!
托德:哦,不!
Anna: Yeah, so he had to keep the frog for maybe one year. And he didn't like it. He thought it smelled bad, and the worst thing was the frog had to eat baby mice, so once a week John had to go to the pet store and buy a baby mouse and feed it to the frog, so!
安娜:是的,他不得不养那只吃豆蛙,大概养了一年吧。他根本不喜欢它。他认为它有难闻的味道,最糟糕的事情是这只青蛙要吃小老鼠,所以约翰不得不每周去一次宠物店买小老鼠,然后喂这只青蛙,就是这样!
Todd: Wow! The frog ate mice?
托德:哇!那只青蛙吃老鼠?
Anna: Yeah, once a week, it ate a mouse.
安娜:对,一周一次,它吃老鼠。
Todd: How much did it weigh?
托德:它有多重?
Anna: Maybe 8 ounces. I don't know. It was big. It could sit in your hand. It was the same size as your hand. Yeah, it was really big.
安娜:大概8盎司吧。我不清楚。它很大。它可以坐在你的手上。和你手的大小一样。嗯,它真的很大。
Todd: Wow, that's a cool story. A Pac Man frog.
托德:哇,这是一个很棒的故事。一只吃豆蛙。
Anna: Yeah, Pac Man, cause it looks like the Pac Man character.
安娜:对,吃豆蛙,因为它长的像吃豆人那个形象。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
很多同学都准备在暑假出外旅行,那么你想学习一些出外旅行的英语情景对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Steven is going to London on business. Now he is calling the airline to ask for the timetable.
史蒂文将要去伦敦出差。现在他正在给航空公司打电话询问时间表。
Clerk: Hello, American Airlines.
职员:你好,这里是美国航空公司。
Steven:Hello, is there any flight to London tomorrow?
史蒂文:你好,明天有到伦敦的航班吗?
Clerk: Let me see. Yes, there is one flight tomorrow morning.
职员:让我看看。是的,明天上午有一次到伦敦的航班。
Steven:When does the flight depart?
史蒂文:这次航班什么时候起飞呢?
Clerk: The departure time is eight o’clock in the morning.
职员:起飞时间是上午八点。
Steven:Is it a direct flight?
史蒂文:这是直达的吗?
Clerk: Yes, it is.
职员:是的。
Steven:What's the flight number?
史蒂文:航班号是多少?
Clerk: The flight number is AA345.
职员:AA345。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,多学习一些旅行的口语对话是很有必要的,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些关于旅行情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Todd: So, Greg, you are quite the world traveler I hear.
托德:格雷格,我听说你是位环球旅行家。
Greg: Um, yeah, I love traveling. I've been to probably around, I don't know, 20 different countries. I've lived in Thailand and South Korea and United Arab Emirates, and four different parts of Japan
格雷格:嗯,对,我喜欢旅游。我不太确定,我大概去过20个国家。我在泰国、韩国、阿联酋还有日本的四个地区生活过。
Todd: Oh, that's a lot.
托德:哦,那真是好多地方啊。
Greg: And of course several different places in the U.S.
格雷格:当然我还去过美国的许多地方。
Todd: Well, for somebody who's going to travel for for the first time, what type of advice would you give them, so you know, in case they never get lost.
托德:嗯,对那些第一次去旅行的人来说,你会给他们什么建议来防止他们迷路呢?
Greg: Ah, getting lost. (Right) Yeah, that happens all the time. You have to prepare for that. Some of the, one of the first things I do whenever I get to an airport is I see if I can get a map from the information center. I go to a hotel. I ask if they have a map of the area. When I want to go somewhere, I ask then to write the destination in the local language, and also I practice mypronunciation with them, and sometimes I'll, almost always actually, I get a business card or a match book from the hotel to where I'll be returning (right, right) and then I go off on my merry way.
格雷格:啊,迷路。(对啊)嗯,这一直都在发生。你必须要做好准备。我到达机场后首先要做的一件事就是看看能否从服务台拿份地图。我会去酒店然后问他们有没有那个地区的地图。我要去一个地方的时候,我会请他们用当地的语言把目的地写下来,我还会请他们帮我练习那个地名的发音,有时我还会从酒店拿到名片或是电话簿,当然之后我会还回去(好,好的),之后我就可以开始我的快乐旅程了。
Todd: OK, well, let's say that um, you're on business in a foreign country, and it's really busy and you forget to get the business card, you don't have the map, you're trying to find someplace and you're completely lost, what should you do?
托德:好,假设你去外国出差,行程特别忙,而你忘了拿名片了,你也没有地图,你想找到某个地方,可是你完全迷失了方向,那你要怎么办?
Greg: Well, of course, you've got to ask people. (Right, right) and it's a good idea to ask a lot of different people because in some countries people don't want to say no, but they don't want to say I don't know, right. They give you some directions, or maybe they don't understand you, and they give you the wrong directions, so even if you think you got good directions the first time constantly check with other people along your way.
格雷格:这种情况肯定要向别人问路。(对,是的)向很多人问路是个好主意,因为有些国家的人们并不想说不,他们也不想说不知道。他们会给你指一些方向,但是也许他们会不明白你的话,可能会给你指错误的方向,所以即使你认为你找到了正确的方向,也要向沿途的其他人确认方向。
Todd: Well, so when you're going down the street, and say you are lost, is there a certain type of person you look for like let's say an old lady or children. Is there a certain person who is better at giving directions?
托德:好,那假如你在街上的时候迷路了,那你会不会找特定的人问路,比如老人或是孩子?有没有会指明正确方向的特定的人?
Greg: Um, well, if it's a child, and you want to get to a business section or something, probably they don't know. (Right) It's a good idea to ask somebody who looks as if they live in the area, and not just another, sorry, tourist passing through or something.
格雷格:嗯,如果你要去商务区这种地方,那孩子可能不知道。(对)所以向那些看起来生活在那个地区的人问路比较好,而不是去问跟你一样是游客或者只是路过那里的人。
Todd: Right, right, right. So you're talking about people who work in shops and things like that?
托德:对,没错,说得对。那你指的是那些在商店里工作的人吗?
Greg: Yes, and also though, delivery men are usually very good, cause they have to go all over the city, so they know it well.
格雷格:对,而且向快递人员问路也是不错的选择,因为他们要在城市各地送快递,所以他们会很清楚。
Todd: Right. So have you actually ever been lost?
托德:好。那你迷过路吗?
Greg: Oh, I've been lost all the time. Once I got lost for a couple hours in Bangkok and it was terrible.
格雷格:哦,我总是会迷路。有一次我在曼谷迷路了好几个小时,那真是非常糟糕。
Todd: Well, that's a pretty, that's a pretty intense city.
托德:那是一个非常非常密集的城市。
Greg: Yeah, so after that, it gave me the idea that I should always check for landmarks, you know landmarks are really tall buildings, or a river, something I could always know, I could see easily, and try to remember, "oh the river's on my right side. Ah, there's a hill over there." Keep looking for it. Remember it
格雷格:对,所以在那之后,我知道要随时注意地标,你知道地标通常是指那些高楼、河流或是我知道、或者很容易看到的地方,然后要努力记住这些地标,就像“哦,这条河流在我的右边。啊,那边有座山。”一直看着这些地标,记住它们的位置。
Todd: Well, it sounds like good advice. Thanks Greg.
托德:这听起来真是不错的建议。谢谢你,格雷格。
Greg: You're welcome.
格雷格:不客气。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来日常生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK, Victor, tomorrow you're flying home.
维克多,明天你要搭飞机回家。
Victor: Yes, that's correct.
是的,没错。
Todd: OK. So, are you afraid of flying?
你害怕坐飞机吗?
Victor: No, flying's fine.
不,做飞机挺好。
Todd: Really. Back home, for your job, do you fly?
真的。回到家,你会因为工作而搭飞机吗?
Victor: No, I drive to work and to different assignments.
不,我工作需要开车去不同的地点。
Todd: OK, you never have to fly to go to conventions or other cities or stuff like that.
好的,你从来不用不用搭飞机去开会,或是出国?
Victor: Once or twice each year I do fly to go to conventions connected with my work.
每年一次或两次我会搭飞机出差开会。
Todd: OK. Um, tomorrow you have a really long flight.
好的,明天你要坐很长时间的飞机。
Victor: That's correct.
是的。
Todd: It's probably what about 15 hours
大约15小时。
Victor: From Narita to Washington DC is 12 hours in the air.
从成田机场坐飞机到华盛顿需要12小时。
Todd: So how do you pass the time on the plane?
那么你如何在飞机上打发时间呢?
Victor: On the plane I like to sleep as much as possible.
我喜欢在飞机上尽可能多地睡觉。
Todd: OK. Do you take medication or just have a beer or..?
好的。你靠吃药还是喝点儿酒来入睡?
Victor: No, no. I don't take any medication. I just, I tend to stay up late the day before so that I'm so tired I'll want to sleep on the plane.
不。我不吃药。我只是在搭飞机前一天睡得晚点,这样我在飞机上就会觉得很累很想睡觉。
Todd: Well, good strategy and I hope you have a good flight.
哇,好策略,希望你明天旅途愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK, Steven, what do you want to talk about?
好,Steven,你想谈点什么呢?
Steven: Hiking!
徒步旅行!
Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man?
徒步旅行!你喜欢爬高山吗?
Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains.
是的是的!我特别喜欢出去爬山。
Todd: What mountains have you climbed?
你都爬什么山?
Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt. Fuji.
恩,最近我爬的富士山。
Todd: Wow, how long did it take you to get to the top?
哇,爬上山顶你用了多久啊?
Steven: Well, I actually climbed Mt. Fuji on four different occasions.
恩,事实上,我已经在四个不同的时刻爬过富士山了。
Todd: Wow, really!
哇,真的嘛!
Steven: Yeah, so it was different times each trek.
是的,每次徒步都是在不同的时间段。
Todd: OK, did you go in summer or in spring?
哦,你是夏天还是春天去的啊?
Steven: No, actually, the first time I went in, to climb Fuji was in the winter.
不,事实上,我第一次爬富士山是在冬天。
Todd: Wow, man that must have been cold.
哇,去那儿的人一定会感觉很冷。
Steven: Yeah, well, it wasn't too bad. We had warm clothes and, you know, we were constantly walking, so our body temperature was quite high.
恩,但还好。我们都带着棉衣,而且你知道的,我们一直都在走,所以我们的体温很高。
Todd: Didn't you slip on the ice? Wasn't the ice really slippery',event)">slippery?
你没在冰上滑倒吗?那些冰真的很滑吗?
Steven: Well, we had crampons and ice axes with us.
恩,但我们有冰爪和冰斧。
Todd: Really, I'm sorry, you had "crampons"?
真的呀,呃你说你们有“冰爪”?
Steven: Yeah, they're like spikes that go on your feet, yeah, basically ice shoes, yeah, so you can actually walk on the ice with these shoes without slipping, no problem.
对呀,他们就像钉鞋一样固定在你的脚上。恩,基本上就是冰鞋,这样在冰上你就不至于滑倒了。
Todd: Really! What was it like on the top?
真的呀!山顶什么样啊?
Steven: Well, on that particular occasion we didn't get to the top because it was too late in the day. We would have arrived at the top just as the just was setting and it would have been very dangerous I think coming back down, so.
恩,在一个特定的场合下我们没上山顶因为那天太晚了。我们本可以爬上山顶的,但就在快到山顶的时候我觉得那会很危险,所以大家就下来了。
Todd: Because it would have been dark?
因为当时很黑?
Steven: Yeah, yeah.
对对。
Todd: OK. Wow, well, really impressive.
好的。但,那的确让人印象深刻。
Steven: Yeah, I really loved it.
对呀,我非常喜欢那份经历。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
周末是我们放松自己的最好时间,那么你想学习一些有关谈论周末的常用英语口语,下面读文网小编为大家带来谈论周末的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:There's a concert in Capital Theatre this Sunday.
A:这个星期天首都剧院有音乐会。
B:So what?
B:那又怎么样?
A:Look,I have two tickets.Will you go with me?
看,我这儿有两张票,和我一起去吗?
B:Wow,I like concerts.
B:太好了,我喜欢音乐会。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,是我们练习英语口语的最佳途径,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关观光的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:I've booked an air ticket to Venice.
A:我订了一张去威尼斯的机票。
B:How long will you be there?
B:在那儿呆多久?
A:I'd like to stay there for a week.
A:我想呆一周。
B:So you'll have a tour of the famous city.
那么你可以游览一下这座名城了.
A:Certainly.
A:当然.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来日常基础英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Mum,pass me some more please!
A:妈妈,请再给我一点。
B:Tina,you should have more nutritious food.Don't eat these crisps any more.
B:蒂娜,你该吃些更有营养的食物,别总吃这些炸土豆片了。
A:But the ads say they're most nutritious.
A:可广告说它们非常有营养。
B:Have you ever heard the ads say anything bad about their products?
B:你听广告说他们的产品不好吗?
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些两人谈论天气英语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A:The sun is shining.
A:阳光灿烂。
B:But there're some mare's tails.
B:但是有些马尾云。
A:That's the sign of wind.
A:那是有风的征兆。
B:Oh,really,I thought it was a sign of rain.
哦,是吗,我还以为是要下雨呢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些简单实用点餐英语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?
柜台服务员:午安,先生。我能为您服务吗?
C: Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger and a large order of French fries.
顾客:好啊,我要一个起士汉堡和一大份薯条。
A: Would you like anything to drink with that?
服务员:请问还要什么饮料吗?
C: Yes, a medium Coke.
顾客:好啊,一杯中可。
A : Will that be all?
服务员:就这些吗?
C: Yes.
顾客:是的。
A: For here or to go?
服务员:在这里吃或外带呢?
C: To go, please. ( The attendant hands the customer his order.
顾客:外带。(服务员把顾客点的餐交给他。)
A: That'll be $ 4. 25... ( The customer gives her a 5 dollar bill. ) ... out of five. Here is your change, sir. Have a nice day.
服务员:一共4.25美元……(顾客递给她一张5美元钞票)……收你5块钱。先生,这是找您的零钱。祝您有个愉快的一天。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话是练习英语口语的重要阅读材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关表达感情的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:I feel pity for the old man.
A:我很同情那位老人。
B:I feel the same way.
B:我也是。
A:It must be dreadful to grow old.
A:老了一定很可怕。
B:It sure is.He has no one to turn to,very miserable indeed.
B:是啊,他无依无靠,很惨啊。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习一些最简单又常用的英语口语吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来简单日常英语情景对话,希望对你有所帮助!
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
Gabrielle: Hello!
你好
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,谢谢。
Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家过夏天。
Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎么计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你来自那里。
Gabrielle: That's right.
是的。
Todd: Were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.
也许最高达到了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
Todd: Animals!
宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋。好的,十分谢谢。
Gabrielle: Cheers!
不客气!
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
假期是人们经常讨论的一个话题,比如讨论如何安排自己的假期之类的。下面读文网小编为大家带来谈论假期的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:What would you be doing in U.S.A?
A:你到美国后要干什么?
B:Most of the time I'll be on a tour,enjoying the beautiful scenery there.
大多数时间是去观光.观赏那里的美丽风光。
A:What do you want to see particularly?
A:特别想去哪儿?
B:I'll go to the Yellow Stone Park,and Great Canyon.
B:黄石公园和大裂谷。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些谈论饮食英语情景对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A:Let's have seafood for a change.How about oyster and lobster?
我们吃海鲜换换口味吧.牡蛎和龙吓怎么样?
B:I couldn't agree more!
B:我完全同意!
A:Anything else you want to add?
A:你还要加点什么吗?
B:Oh,yeah,two beers.
B:噢,对了,两杯啤酒。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: