读文网>英语>生活英语>英语情景对话

生活英语情景对话:旅行小建议(实用两篇)

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景对话:攀登富士山

Todd: OK, Steven, what do you want to talk about?

好,Steven,你想谈点什么呢?

Steven: Hiking!

徒步旅行!

Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man?

徒步旅行!你喜欢爬高山吗?

Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains.

是的是的!我特别喜欢出去爬山。

Todd: What mountains have you climbed?

你都爬什么山?

Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt. Fuji.

恩,最近我爬的富士山。

Todd: Wow, how long did it take you to get to the top?

哇,爬上山顶你用了多久啊?

Steven: Well, I actually climbed Mt. Fuji on four different occasions.

恩,事实上,我已经在四个不同的时刻爬过富士山了。

Todd: Wow, really!

哇,真的嘛!

Steven: Yeah, so it was different times each trek.

是的,每次徒步都是在不同的时间段。

Todd: OK, did you go in summer or in spring?

哦,你是夏天还是春天去的啊?

Steven: No, actually, the first time I went in, to climb Fuji was in the winter.

不,事实上,我第一次爬富士山是在冬天。

Todd: Wow, man that must have been cold.

哇,去那儿的人一定会感觉很冷。

Steven: Yeah, well, it wasn't too bad. We had warm clothes and, you know, we were constantly walking, so our body temperature was quite high.

恩,但还好。我们都带着棉衣,而且你知道的,我们一直都在走,所以我们的体温很高。

Todd: Didn't you slip on the ice? Wasn't the ice really slippery',event)">slippery?

你没在冰上滑倒吗?那些冰真的很滑吗?

Steven: Well, we had crampons and ice axes with us.

恩,但我们有冰爪和冰斧。

Todd: Really, I'm sorry, you had "crampons"?

真的呀,呃你说你们有“冰爪”?

Steven: Yeah, they're like spikes that go on your feet, yeah, basically ice shoes, yeah, so you can actually walk on the ice with these shoes without slipping, no problem.

对呀,他们就像钉鞋一样固定在你的脚上。恩,基本上就是冰鞋,这样在冰上你就不至于滑倒了。

Todd: Really! What was it like on the top?

真的呀!山顶什么样啊?

Steven: Well, on that particular occasion we didn't get to the top because it was too late in the day. We would have arrived at the top just as the just was setting and it would have been very dangerous I think coming back down, so.

恩,在一个特定的场合下我们没上山顶因为那天太晚了。我们本可以爬上山顶的,但就在快到山顶的时候我觉得那会很危险,所以大家就下来了。

Todd: Because it would have been dark?

因为当时很黑?

Steven: Yeah, yeah.

对对。

Todd: OK. Wow, well, really impressive.

好的。但,那的确让人印象深刻。

Steven: Yeah, I really loved it.

对呀,我非常喜欢那份经历。

生活英语情景对话:旅行小建议

Todd:Jason, actually I'm going to England this summer.

Jason, 今年夏天我要去英国。

Jason:Really?

真的呀?

Todd:Yeah can you give me some advice about where I should go. I'm gonna have about one week.

对啊。你能给我些建议吗?我该去哪。我打算在那儿呆一个礼拜。

Jason:One week. What I suggest you do then is stay in the suburbs of London for a start, because it's a lot cheaper. If you stay in North London then you can spend all your money on rent. And I guess you should go around Central London. That's where all the tourist attractions are. That's where all the night life is. It's just got everything you need really, but like I said rent is way too expensive there, so.

一个礼拜。那我建议你先去坐坐伦敦的地铁,因为那很便宜。如果你住在北伦敦,租金会花光你身上所有的钱。我觉得你应该去伦敦市中心逛逛。那儿集中了所有的旅游景点。那也是夜生活开始的地方。那儿确确实实可以得到你想要的一切,但就像我说的那样,租金特别贵。

Todd:OK, now I was thinking of taking a day trip to Oxford or Cambridge or Bath. What would you recommend?

好的。我现在在想抽出一天的时间逛逛牛津,剑桥和巴斯大学。你有什么推荐的吗?

Jason:It depends really. Bath has got a lot of history. I guess Oxford is a lot quieter, but again there is a lot of nightlife there as well. It really depends what you want to do, but Bath is good for history, definitely.

视情况而定。巴斯大学有很悠久的历史。我想牛津会安静一些,然后那儿又会有很多夜生活。真的是取决于你想做什么,但是巴斯一定是对历史知识有所帮助。

好的。那剑桥怎么样呢?

Todd:OK. What about Cambridge?

我不是很了解剑桥。我还没有去过那儿。

Jason:Cambridge I'm not too sure about. I haven't been there so.

哦是嘛。好的。那如果我想去牛津或巴斯,该怎么去呢?我用开车吗?

Todd:Oh, really. OK. If I want to go to Oxford or to Bath, how can I get there? Do I have to drive?

最简单的方式就是坐小火车。那是可以变的,就要看你想出多少钱了。它有点类似于日本火车。但是坐到剑桥或巴斯这么远的距离价钱可是相当地贵,大概要30英镑,那真是一笔不小的数目。

Jason:The easiest way is to get a train. It can vary how much you wanna pay really. It's kind of similar to Japanese trains. But traveling as far as Cambridge and Bath would be quite expensive, maybe 30 pounds, which is quite a lot of money really, so.

相关热搜

相关文章

【英语情景对话】热点

【英语情景对话】最新