生活英语情景对话:盛夏骄阳与海滨生活【热门两篇】
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
生活英语情景对话:海滨生活
Todd:Trevor, do you like the beach?
Trevor,你喜欢海滩吗?
Trevor:I love the beach. The beach is great.
我喜欢海滩,那很棒。
Todd:OK. Why do you love the beach?
是啊。你为什么喜欢它呢?
Trevor:It's nice fresh air, beautiful water, you can play in the sand, and myhobbyis surfing, so I like to go surfing.
那有相当不错的新鲜空气,还有美丽的海水,而且你可以在沙子上玩耍。我的爱好是冲浪,自然很喜欢去。
Todd:Oh..nice. How often do you go surfing?
哦,那很好。你多长时间冲一次浪?
Trevor:I try to go as often as possible, usually every weekend.
我试图尽可能经常去,通常是一周一次。
Todd:OK. When do you go to the beach? Saturday? Sunday?
好的。那你都是什么时候去呢?周六?周日?
Trevor:Usually early on a Saturday morning. Try tobeatthe crowds.
通常是周六的早上。试着避开高峰期。
Todd:OK. What do you do at the beachbesidessurfing?
好。那你除了冲浪还做什么呢?
Trevor:Oh, just relax on the sand, watch the people, maybe have a swim, throw a frisbee.
恩,就是躺在沙滩上休息,看看周围的人,有可能会去游个泳,扔扔飞盘。
Todd:OK.
好的。
Trevor:Things like that!
做些类似的事儿!
Todd:How long have you been surfing?
你冲浪多久了?
Trevor:Since I was ten years old.
我十岁的时候就开始了。
Todd:Wow, since you were ten. That's great! -- What do you take to the beach, when you go?
哇,自打十岁啊。太棒了!每次你去海滩的时候都带些什么啊?
Trevor:A towel, and my hat, mysun screen, my surfboard, wetsuit, some food and water, and maybe a radio.
一条浴巾,遮阳帽,太阳镜,冲浪板,还有些食物和水,还有可能会带一个收音机。
Todd:OK. Now, you are from Australia. How are the beaches different in Australia than Japan?
好。你来自澳大利亚。那你觉得澳大利亚的海滩和日本的相比有什么不同吗?
Trevor:The beaches are much bigger and white sand, clean water, very nice.
那儿的海滩更大一些,还有白色的沙滩,清澈的海水,总之很不错。
Todd:OK. Well, sounds good. Thanks a lot Trevor.
恩恩,听起来很不错啊。非常感谢。
Trevor:OK.Catch you later.
好的。待会见。
生活英语情景对话:盛夏骄阳
Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer.
嗨,克里。我们来谈谈夏天。
Kerri: OK.
好的。
Todd: Do you like summer?
你喜欢夏天吗?
Kerri: Yes, I do.
是的,我喜欢
Todd: OK. Why?
为什么呢?
Kerri: Because it's warm, and blue skies, and fluffy white clouds.
因为夏天很温暖,天很蓝,还有松软的白色云彩。
Todd: That's true. Now, you grew up in Southern California. What was it like growing up on the beach in the summer?
是的。你在南加利福尼亚州长大的。在沙滩阳光下长大的感觉怎么样?
Kerri: It was great. It was a lot of fun. It's nice.
太好了。有很多乐趣,很棒。
Todd: Did you learn how to surf?
你学冲浪了吗?
Kerri: I tried a couple of times but I didn't want to learn in the summer time cause the beaches are too crowded so I tried in the winter but the water is very cold so
I gave up after a couple of tries.
我试了好几次,但我不想在夏天学,因为夏天沙滩上总是挤满了人,所以我试着在冬天学冲浪,但水又很冷,所以我试了还几次最终还是放弃了。
Todd: Oh, really. Even in winter it's too cold, the water.
哦,真的。冬天水太冷了。
Kerri: Yeah, the Pacific's cold.
是的,因为太平洋寒流。