为您找到与玩沙子的情景相关的共8个结果:
客人要check out时,发现账单金额贵的超乎想象并与工作人员仔细核对支出时的英语口语对话。
C:
Good morning,sir.Can i help you?
早上好,需要我帮忙吗?
G:
I'd like to pay my hotel bill now.My name is Harry Carpenter in Room 909.
我想支付我的酒店账单,我的名字是哈里卡彭特909室。
C:
Just a moment please,Mr.Carpenter...Sorry to have kept you waiting,Here's your bill.The total is RMB 4050 Yuan,including 15 percent surcharge.
请稍等。。。对不起让你久等了。这是您的账单共4050元,其中包括15%的附加费。
G:
What!4050 Yuan!Is there a mistake?
什么!4050元!是否有错误?
C:
Please examine the bill carefully and see if there's any mistake.
请检查您的账单,并仔细查看是否有任何错误。
G:
Of course,I'll check it.1600 Yuan for the taxi.That's really a surprise!
好的,我看看。1600元的出租车。这真是贵的离谱!
C:
The taxi is rented either by the day or by the mile.In any case,you're expected to pay for extra hours and miles.I understand that you rented the taxi by the day,but one evening you went to see an opera,which means an extra of 100 Yuan.Your taxi charge is 500 Yuan per day.
租用的出租车无论是按天计还是按里程数计.在任何情况下,你都要支付额外的时间和里程数。我知道你是按天足的,但有一天晚上你去看歌剧,这意味着要另收你100元. 您的出租车收费是每天500元。
G:
Three times five hundred is fifteen hundred.Fifteen hundred plus 100 is 1600 Yuan.Your taxi charge is higher than i imagined it would be.
三个500是1500.加上100是1600.你们的出租车费用超出我的预料
C:
Well,it's uniform throughout our city.
恩,这是我们城市统一的。
G:
It seems that i'll have to pay what you ask.I hope i'm not being ripped off.
看来我我得按你的要求付了。我希望我不是被欺骗了。
C:
Ripped off?That's out of the question in our city.Here is the invoice and money you overpaid for your deposit.
被欺骗?在我们城市里是不会有这样的问题的。这里是你的发票和你支付的多余的定金。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
单词学习笔记
1.host n.(戏院、餐厅等的)领台/位员
2.ma'am n. 小姐;女士
3.Table for one?(您)一个人吗?
注意:“Table for+数目(one,two,...)?"是餐厅服务人员询问上门的顾客用语,表示“一个/两个……客人吗?”。
4.patron n. 顾客
5.actually adv.实际上,事实上,其实
6.I'd like... 我想……
= I would like...
例: I'd like a cup of coffee, please.(请给我一杯咖啡。)
7.booth n.(餐厅中)有矮墙分隔的座位
8.How about...? ……怎么样/好吗?
例: How about this tie?(这条领带怎么样?)
9.hand vt. 递给
例:Mary handed her husband a broom and told him to sweep the floor.(玛丽拿了一把扫帚给她丈夫并叫他打扫地板。)
10.menu n.菜单
11.in a minute 立刻,马上
= in a moment
= in a second
=in a sec(second的缩写)
例:Wait here. I'll be back in a minute.(在这儿等我。我马上就回来。)
H: Good evening, ma'am. Table for one?
领台员:晚安,小姐,您一个人吗?
P: Yes, please.
顾客:是啊。
H: Will this table be all right?
领台员:这张桌子好吗?
P: Actually, I'd like a booth by the window if that's possible.
顾客:其实,如果可以的话我喜欢窗边的桌子。
H: Certainly. How about this one?
领台员:当然可以。这张桌子怎么样?
P: This will be fine, thanks.
顾客:可以,谢谢你。
H: (Handing her a menu) Your waiter will be here in a minute to take your order.
领台员:(递给她菜单)服务生马上过来为您点菜。
P: Thank you. (to be continued)
顾客:谢谢。(待续)
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
酒店详细情况介绍前往酒店乘车路线
O:
Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?
早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?
是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?
O:
Where will you be coming from,sir?
你从哪儿来的,先生?
G:
From the railway station.
从火车站来的
O:
It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.
大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。
G:
Good,thank you.
好的,谢谢你。
O:
You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.
欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。
酒店详细情景介绍
R:
Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?
长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
G:
I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.
我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。
R:
Yes,madam.How can i help you?
是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?
G:
The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.
第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。
R:
Only fifteen minutes drive.
只需要15分钟。
G:
Do you have a conference room?
你会议室吗?
R:
We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.
我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。
G:
So you must have a business center.
所以,是有商务中心的。
R:
Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.
是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。
G:
What do you charge for double and single rooms?
你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?
R:
Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.
单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元
G:
That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.
这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。
R:
Do you need any further information,madam?
夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?
G:
Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?
啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?
R:
Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.
是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。
G:
Thank you for all information.
谢谢您的所有信息。
R:
Thank you for calling the Changhong.
感谢您致电长虹.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
词汇学习
1、提示:n.名词、adj.形容词、vi.不及物动词、vt.及物动词、adv.副词、prep.介词、pron.代词、int.感叹词、num.数词、
abbr.短语缩写
3、单词列表:
1. buffet自助餐 n.名词
2. prefer较喜欢 v.动词
3. certainly当然 adv.副词
4. a la carte照菜单自行点菜
5. over there在那里
6. help oneself自取(所需)
7. juice machine果汁机
8. meal一餐 n.名词
拓展讲解
We have both buffet-style and a la carte dishes. Which would youprefer?
中文含义:
我们有自助式和点菜式。您喜欢哪一种?
句型讲解:
buffet-style 是由客人从放置各式各样食物的自助餐桌上,自己动手拿盘,挑选自己所喜爱的东西,而后端至餐桌上食用的方式。
Good morning, sir. A table for two?
先生,早安。两位吗?
That’s right.
是的。
I’ll show you to your table. This way, please. Please take aseat. Which would you prefer, tea or coffee?
我带您入座,这边请。请坐。您要茶还是咖啡?
Coffee, please.
咖啡。
Two coffees?
两位都要咖啡吗?
Yes.
是的。
Certainly, sir. Will there be anything else?
好的,先生。还要不要别的?
No, that’s all, thanks.
不了,谢谢。
Thank you, sir.
先生,谢谢。
We have both buffet-style and à la carte dishes. Which would youprefer?
我们有自助式和点菜式。您喜欢哪一种?
Pleases sit where you like.
请随便坐。
The buffet is over there. Please help yourself.
自助餐在那边,请自己动手。
The fresh milk is over there beside the juice machine.
鲜奶在那儿,就在果汁机旁边。
Could you pay after your meal, sir?
先生,请用餐后再付钱好吗?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
词汇学习
1、提示:n.名词、adj.形容词、vi.不及物动词、vt.及物动词、adv.副词、prep.介词、pron.代词、int.感叹词、num.数词、abbr.短语缩写
2、单词列表:
1. in a hurry匆忙
2. lobby大厅 n.名词
3. vacant空的 adj.形容词
4. in line排队
5. delay耽搁 n.名词
6. wait in line(美式说法)= queue here (英式)
7. escort侍者 n.名词
8. stage舞台 n.名词
9. center中央;中心 n.名词
10. private私人的 adj.形容词
Good morning, sir. Welcome to the Le Romantique French Restaurant.
先生,早安。欢迎光临罗曼蒂法国餐厅。
Good morning.
早。
How many persons, please?
请问有几位?
A table for three, please?
三位。
I’m afraid all our tables are taken, sir. Would you mind waiting until one is free?
先生,恐怕所有的位子坐满了。您介意等到有空位吗?
Well, how long will it take?
要等多久?
I’m not sure, sir. If you are in a hurry, we also serve breakfast at the Coffee Shop on the Lobby Floor.
我不确定。如果您赶时间的话,我们在大厅的咖啡厅也有早餐供应。
That’s too much trouble. I’ll wait.
那太麻烦了,我还是等一会儿。
May I have your name, please?
请问您的姓名?
Yes, it’s Anderson.
安德生。
Mr. Anderson. Thank you. Could you take a seat over there and I will call you when a table is free.
谢谢您,安德生先生。要不要到那边坐,有空位时我再叫您。
Fine. Please don’t forget!
好的。请别忘了!
I won’t, sir. (a table becomes vacant) We have a table for you now, sir. This way, please. We’re very sorry for the delay.
先生,不会的。(有一张空桌时)先生,现在有位子了,这边请。非常抱歉耽搁了您的时间。
Fine.
没关系。
We can seat you very soon.
我们会很快安排您入座。
Could you wait about 5 minutes, please?
请等五分钟左右好吗?
Could you wait a little longer, please?
请多等一会儿好吗?
Could you wait in line until table is free, please?
请排队等到有空位好吗?
I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting, sir.
先生,抱歉让您久等了。
An escort will show you to your table. Just a moment, please.
侍者会带您入座,请稍等一下。
Would you prefer a table near the window (by the stage, in the center, over there, over here)?
您喜欢靠窗(舞台旁边,在中间,在那边,在这边)的那一桌吗?
Would you prefer to sit at a table or at the bar?
您喜欢坐餐桌还是吧台?
Would you prefer a table in the main restaurant or in a private room?
您喜欢大厅的座位,还是小房间的座位?
I’m afraid this table is reserved for 8 p.m.
恐怕这一桌有人订了,晚上八点要来。
We can seat 3 of you right away but if all your party would prefer to sit together, it will take about 15 minutes.
我们可以马上安排三个座位给你们,但是如果你们要坐在一起,大约要等十五分钟。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
酒店顾客请服务人员帮忙送洗衣服:
服务员:
Can I help you?
您需要帮忙吗?
比尔:
I have some laundry to be done.
我有些衣服需要洗
服务员:
Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry form.please?
好的.先生.请您添一下这个单子.
比尔:
May I use your pen?
我能用一下你的笔吗?
服务员:
Sure.Here you are.
当然.给您
比尔:
Thanks. Oh.I don't want these shirts starched.
谢谢.对了.这些衬衫不需要浆的.
服务员:
No starch. I understand.sir.
不浆.我了解.先生.
比尔:
When will they be ready?
什么时候能洗好?
服务员:
We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.
明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去
比尔:
Fine, Thanks a lot.
好的.谢谢
保洁询问是否可以打扫房间
服务员:
Housekeeping. May I come in?
客房服务.可以进来吗?
莉莉:
Yes, please.
请进.
服务员:
When would you like me to do your room, madam?
您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢.女士?
莉莉:
You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came. But before you start, would you do this for me?
如果您愿意.现在就可以打扫.我正想下去吃早饭呢.你进来了.在打扫前.能不能先帮个忙?
服务员:
Yes, what is it?
好的.什么事?
莉莉:
I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water. I need some hot water to wash down medicine after breakfast.
我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来.早饭后我需要热水喝药.
服务员:
I'm sorry that your flask is empty. I'll go and get you another full one at once.
很抱歉您的水壶空了.我马上去给您拿一瓶满的来.
莉莉:
Thank you.
谢谢.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
Dialogue 1
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。#p#副标题#e#
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
小孩子爱玩沙子,玩沙子也是一个不错的童年回忆。以下是由小编整理关于玩沙子的作文,希望大家喜欢!
五一放假三天,最开心最自由的就是数去江滨玩沙子了。
昨晚我们吃过晚饭,我们开车来到南江滨,看到江边的沙滩,我就迫不急待地脱下鞋子,光着脚踩在沙子上真正体会一下课本中所描写的那细细软软沙子感觉,说实话真的十分舒服。我以前一个小孩子也是玩堆沙子城堡,也玩得不亦乐乎.今晚,我和往常一样,不一会儿就蹲在沙滩上堆城堡.挖个大洞把脚埋进去。她们也学我的样子堆城堡,我还在沙地上用手指写字,认真地写着一笔一划,转身一看眼前的沙子,经过刘欣和吴闽丽的精琢细雕,变成各种各样的形状……她们的得意之作,终于引起了我的妒忌,我去破坏她们一点点,谁知她们也来破坏我的雄伟壮观的古城堡,还有绵延不断的城墙……当我发现“城堡”已经被毁灭了,我说:“既然毁了,就不能复生,我们继续堆吧!”我们又开心地玩了起来,顿时我们的笑声音弥漫在江滨的空中久久回荡着。
时间过了真快呀,不知不觉到了晚上十点多了,在爸爸妈妈的催促下我们依依不舍地离开的江滨。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: