为您找到与餐厅用英语怎样说相关的共200个结果:
自助餐厅就是客人自选自取适合自己口味菜点就餐的餐厅。那么你知道自助餐厅用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来自助餐厅的英语说法,供大家学习。
在自助餐厅 At the Cafeteria
自助餐厅的午餐 Lunch at the cafeteria
香港自助餐厅 Hong Kong House Buffet
嘈杂的自助餐厅 A noisy cafeteria
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
餐厅就是指在一定场所,公开地对一般大众提供食品、饮料等餐饮的设施或公共餐饮屋。那么你知道餐厅用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
1. I got a bottle of my best malt out of the sideboard.
我从餐具柜里取出一瓶自己收藏的最好的麦芽威士忌。
2. I bet you make breakfast and wash up their plates, too.
我肯定是你做的早餐并且清洗了他们的餐具。
3. He moved all the caked and crusted dishes into the kitchen.
他把所有长期没洗的餐具都拿到厨房。
4. She dusted, she cleaned, and she did the washing-up.
她擦掉灰尘,打扫卫生,还清洗了餐具。
5. No need for you to start on the washing-up yet.
你没有必要现在就开始洗餐具。
6. Tables are set with white china and gold-banded silver cutlery.
桌上摆放着白色瓷器和镶着金边的银制餐具。
7. Their range of tableware is decorated with a blackberry design.
他们的整套餐具上都饰有黑莓图案。
8. Tania cooked, served, and cleared away.
塔妮娅做饭,上菜,还收拾了餐具。
9. Martha volunteered to do the washing-up.
玛莎主动提出去洗餐具。
10. I ran some hot water and washed up.
我放了一些热水把餐具洗了。
11. A seven-piece place setting costs about £45.
一套7头餐具要花45英镑。
12. After breakfast they played while I cleared up.
早饭后,他们玩耍,我收拾餐具。
13. We had no fridge, cooker, cutlery or crockery.
我们没有冰箱、炊具、刀具或餐具。
14. Tableware for outdoor use should ideally be unbreakable.
室外用的餐具最好是打不破的。
15. The butler always laid the table.
每次都是男管家把餐具摆好。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来英语餐厅情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
B:What kind of juice would you like?
你要喝什么果汁?
A:I'll have a glass of orange juice.
我要喝桔子汁。
A:This is not what I asked for.
这不是我所点的。
B:I'm sorry. What did you want to have?
抱歉,你点什么?
I don't think this is what I ordered.
我不认为这是我所点的。
I didn't order this.
我没点这个。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在英语考试的听力中,英语情景对话是必考的一类问题,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些关于餐厅常用英语情景会话,希望对大家有所帮助!
A:Would you like to order now, ma’am?
B:Yes, please. I’d like the steak and mushrooms。
A:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
B:I’d like it well-done, please。
A:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?
B:I think I’ll have baked potatoes. And I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
A:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?
B:I’d like a cream and onion soup, please。
A:Will you be having dessert today, ma’am?
B:I want to skip dessert. That’s all. Thank you。
A:OK. I’ll be with you in a moment。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来餐厅英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
I dropped my spoon.
我汤匙掉了。
Would you bring me another fork, please?
请再给我一支叉子好吗?
May I have some water, please?
请给我加点儿水好吗?
B:Would you like to take it home?
你要带回家吗?
A:No,thank you. I've had enough.
不,谢谢,我吃饱了。
Please clear the table.
请收拾餐桌。
Would you empty the ashtray, please?
请你倒一下烟灰缸好吗?
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的餐厅英语口语对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来餐厅英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Waiter:Is anything wrong with your food this evening, Miss?
Linda:Sorry to trouble you, but I don’t think this fish is fresh. It actually tastes a bit off 。
Waiter:Sorry, Miss. I’ll replace it immediately. Can I get you another drink while you wait?
Linda:No, please don’t do that. I’d just like to return it。
Waiter:I’m sorry, Miss, but I’m afraid we can’t do that. But you may order something else instead. I would love to suggest the steak. It’s the house specialty and quite tasty。
Linda:OK, then please bring me the steak medium-rare. Thank you。
Waiter:OK, Miss. I hope you enjoy the rest of your dinner.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,在餐厅吃饭的时候肯定是需要用英语对话的,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些餐厅英语情景对话带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome. 不客气。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
西餐厅一般西方的餐厅饮食,现在国内的西餐厅饮食也是很流行的,那么你知道西餐厅用英语怎么说吗?下面跟读文网小编一起学习一下西餐厅的英语知识吧。
1. Chinese restaurant in Chaozhou, Guangdong - based, and another restaurant to choose from.
中餐厅以潮州菜 、 粤菜为主, 另有西餐厅可供选择.
2. Do you know if hereabout have preferable refectory for Western - style food.
你知道附近有比较好的西餐厅吗?
3. L ? wenburg Brauerei and restaurant: Dark beer & wheat beer & gold beer.
苏州乐 汶 堡啤酒坊西餐厅开业两周年店庆之际,我们推出了一系列的优惠 和 庆祝活动.
4. The western - style food restaurant with European flavor offers essence world's delicious food.
充满欧陆格调的西餐厅,荟萃世界美食精华,定令您意犹未尽.
5. Molly: Don't fret. Most big hotels have at least two western restaurants.
莫莉: 别担心, 大多数大饭店最少有两家西餐厅.
6. Buffet restaurant serving Western, and set all kinds of exquisite dessert.
西餐厅提供西式自助餐 、 套餐及各式精美点心.
7. The couple are having their dinner in the restaurant.
这对夫妇正在这家西餐厅用餐.
8. Go to a western restaurant, and check the menu there.
去西餐厅, 看一看菜单,熟悉一下西餐.
9. Do you know any good western food restaurants around here?
你知道四周有比较好的西餐厅 吗 ?
10. There are other service facilities KTV, nightclubs, sunshine club, restaurant, lobby bar.
其它服务设施还有KTV 、 夜总会 、 阳光俱乐部 、 西餐厅 、 大堂吧.
11. Kathleen's 5 is a well Established Restaurant in the heart of Shanghai.
赛玛西餐厅是一家位于上海市中心的有品位的西餐厅和酒吧.
12. In a restaurant, how do you feel the waiters should be dressed?
在西餐厅里面, 你觉得服务生应该穿什么样的?
13. Welcome to Florence Italian Restaurant. Is anything I can do for you?
欢迎光临佛罗伦萨意大利西餐厅. 我可以帮您做 什么 ?
14. Restaurant and have coffee and tea in the Shantou work, elegant style.
西餐厅又备有咖啡和潮汕工夫茶座, 格调高雅.
15. The hotel even possesses a Western restaurant of european style.
宾馆更拥有富有欧陆风格西餐厅,可承办大小宴席.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来餐厅英语情景对话及翻译,欢迎大家学习!
We'd like to have to table near the street.
我们想要一个靠街的桌位。
B:This is your menu. Your waitress will be here soon. Enjoy your dinner.
这是你的菜单,女服务员马上来,请享用你的晚餐。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:May I take your order?
你要点菜了吗?
A:I'd like to see the menu, please.
我想看看菜单。
B:I'm sorry. I thought you had one. Here you are.
抱歉,我想你已经有一份了,在这里。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的餐厅英语情景对话及翻译,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
餐厅就是指在一定场所,公开地对一般大众提供食品、饮料等餐饮的设施或公共餐饮屋。那么你知道餐厅的英语单词是什么吗?下面来学习一下吧。
lunchroom
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的日常英语对话;在中餐厅, 希望对大家有帮助。
AIt's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
BI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's
an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have somechicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
AThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me thedifferent features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
BGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunandishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
AChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good
in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
BMr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
ANo more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
BDid you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
AIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
BI'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
AThank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
当我们在西餐厅需要结账时,我们经常会进行的英语对话是什么呢?下面是读文网小编带来西餐厅结账买单英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
【Sign the Bill 签字付账】
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?#p#副标题#e#
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语餐厅对话,希望对大家有帮助。
A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are. 给您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。 (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语情景会话 餐厅英语对话, 希望对大家有帮助。
W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.
How many person are there in your party?
中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?
G:Three.
三位。
W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.
您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?
G:Smoking.
吸烟区。
W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.
How about this table?
请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?
G:Yes.Thank you.
好的。谢谢。
W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.
would you like something to drink first?
请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?
G:We have three Tsing tao .
给我们来三支青岛。
W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.
请稍等。我马上去拿过来。
W:May I take you order now ,sir?
先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?
G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?
好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?
W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?
当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?
G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.
我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。
W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?
请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?
G:Medium well.
七成。
W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?
您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?
G:later.
稍候再上。
W:Would you like something else?
请问您还要其它吗?
G:No.That is all.
不了,就这些。
W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.
10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。
G:Good.Thank you.
非常好。谢谢。
W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.
不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的餐厅英语对话, 欢迎大家阅读!
1)
Waiter: How many in your party? 服务员:您几位?
Customer: Four 顾客:四位
Waiter: This way, please. 服务员:这边请。
Waiter: Are you ready to order? 服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?
Waiter: Sure.
服务员:当然可以
词汇: be ready to do … 准备好做某事 order:点(菜,饮料,动词)
2)
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Would you like some eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。
A: Anything else, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 3)
A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are. 给您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制
A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express. 记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
补充:在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。例如: 非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name? 您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Would you like some tea? 您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir. Hey, uh-huh, Hold on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms.
二.基本待客英语
一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~
3 Would you ~
4. Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please?
我能知道你的名字吗?(请问尊姓大名)
May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?
3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee? (would like 。。。要,想要。。。) 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?
只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。 When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?
Where would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票? 4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的去餐厅的实用英语口语和常见对话, 希望对大家有帮助。
A:I'd like to invite you to dinner tonight,do you think have time?
B:Thank you for your inviting.I'm free tonight.
A:Which kind of food do you like,chinese food,western foodo or sea food?
B:I prefer sea food.
A:ok.I'll pick up your hotel at 6:30pm.
B:That's fine.I'll be waiting for you.
A:See you later.
B:bye.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是小编整理的一些关于用英语预定餐厅位子的说法, 希望对大家有帮助。
A:How can I help you?
有什么地方能为您服务?
B:I'd like to make a dinner reservation, please.
我想预约晚餐的位子。
A:Is that for tonight?
是今天晚上吗?
B.Yes. It's not too late, is it?
对。现在订还不算太晚,是吧?
A.That depends on how many people you have dining with you.
那要看用餐的有几位。
B.I'd like a table for four, please.
我想要张能坐四个人的桌子。
A.Certainly. What time would you like to dine?
没问题。请问几点用餐?
B.I think we'll arrive around 7 p.m.
我想我们晚上七点左右会到。
A.Would seven-thirty be a convenient time for your meal?
七点半这个时间用餐方便吗?
B.Seven-thirty would be great.
七点半就很好。
A.May I have your surname, please?
请问您贵姓?
B.My family name is Lin.
我姓林。
A.Thank you Mr. Lin. We look forward to seeing you and your guests then.
谢谢您,林先生。我们期待着您和宾客的光临。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
茶餐厅,提供揉合了香港特色的西式餐饮,是香港平民化的饮食场所。那么你知道茶餐厅用英语怎么说吗?下面跟读文网小编一起学习关于茶餐厅的英语知识吧。
There are several strange and unique McDonalds’ in the United States, including a colonial-themed locale in Independence, Ohio; a river boat restaurant on the Mississippi River in St. Louis, Missouri; and a brightly lit Golden Arches in the middle of Times Square. However, the most unusual McDonald’s location on U.S. soil can be found in New Hyde Park, New York, where the franchise opened its doors in a gorgeous Georgian mansion that dates back to 1795.
在美国有几个奇怪和独特的麦当劳店,包括在俄亥俄州独立区的一个殖民主题餐厅,密苏里州的圣路易斯市的密西西比河上的一个水上船餐厅,和时代广场中央的有着一个闪亮的金色拱门的餐厅。但是,美国最不平凡的麦当劳餐厅坐落在纽约市的新德公园;在那的一个可以追溯到1795年的华丽的格鲁吉亚豪宅里面,最精美的麦当劳店开张了。
Before one can fault the corporate giant for opening a restaurant in a historical landmark, it must first be noted that this mansion — known by locals as the Denton House — was abandoned and on the verge of collapse before McDonald’s purchased the property in the 1980s.
如果有谁要批评这个企业巨头在历史地标上开一家餐厅,那他首先应该注意到,这座被当地人称作丹敦房子的房屋是被废弃的,而且在20世纪80年代,早于麦当劳购买这栋房子之前,它已经岌岌可危了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享每日实用英语口语餐厅常用句子,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Could you pass me the salt?
请把盐传给我。
May I smoke?
可以抽烟吗?
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
My order hasn't come yet.
我点的食物还没来。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
请给我一瓶矿泉水。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?
I'd like a dessert, please.
请给我一些甜点。
We like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐。
What do you have for dessert?
甜点有那几种?
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
帐单有一些错误。
May I have some cheese?
可以给我一些芝士吗?
Could you check it again?
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
What kind of cheese is this?
这是什么口味的芝士?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have just a little of it?
可以给我一点这个吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: