为您找到与银行商务英语口语相关的共200个结果:
小编为大家整理了银行英语储蓄存款利息口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
interest rate 利率
simple interest 单利
compound interest 复利
legal interest 法定利息
prime rate 优待利率
payable interest 应付利息
lending rate 贷款利率
usury 高利贷
the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
商务会议是商务活动的重要组成部分,商务人员在日常工作交往中必不可少的一项活动就是参加会议,是作为企业、公司实施有效领导、有效管理、有效经营的重要工具,而根据目标、性质的差异,商务会议又被分为多种类型。接下来读文网小编为大家整理了国际商务会议常用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
We haven’t heard from you yet, (name of participant).
What do you think about this proposal?
Would you like to add anything, (name of participant)?
Has anyone else got anything to contribute?
Are there any more comments?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了商务会议常用的英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1.showing interest/surprise
Really?
I’m surprised to hear that.
Do you? /Did you? /Have you?
2· Asking follow-up questions
What did you think of…?
When are you going to…?
How do you feel about…?
3· Using the speaker’s words in a follow-up question
So the meeting’s been postponed until next March.
Next March?
4.Letting of invitation
The following phrases are useful for formal written invitations.
5· Inviting/Offering
We should like to invite you…
We should be very pleased if you could…
We would be delighted if you could…
6· Thanking
Thank you (very much) for your (kind) invitation to…
It was very kind of you to invite me to…
I was delighted to receive your invitation to…
7· Accepting
I would be very pleased to …
I should be delighted to…
8· Declining
Unfortunately, due to… I am unable to…
9.Describing duties and responsibilities
The following phrases are used for talking about responsibilities.
My job is to…
I’m responsible for…
My job involves…
In this job you have to…
9.Report writing
The following phrases are useful when writing reports.
· Introduction
The aim/purpose of this report is to…
This report sets out to…
This report aim to…
10· Conclusion
It was decided/agreed/felt that…
No conclusions were reached regarding…
It was concluded that…
11· Recommendations
We would recommend that…
It is suggested that…
It is proposed that…
12· Asking for information
We can ask for information using a fixed phrase followed by a noun.
I’d like to know about availability.
What about…?
Can you tell me about…?
13· Checking information
We can use the following phrases for checking information.
Sorry, I didn’t get that. Could you say that again?
Sorry, did you say…?
14.Suggesting
The following phrases are useful when we make suggestions.
Let’s…
Why don’t we…?
How/what about…?
I think we should…
Perhaps we could…
Couldn’t we…?
If we…we could/should…
15.Making presentations
The following phrases are used when making presentations.
16· Referring to visuals
If you’d like to look at the screen, you’ll see…
As you can see…
17.Expressing hindsight
We can talk about past mistakes in the following ways.
With hindsight, we should have/could have…
What we should have/could have done is…
If we’d…, we wouldn’t have…
18.Suggesting times and dates
How about/What about the following week?
Shall we say 14 February?
19.Asking for suggesting
When would suit you?
Did you have a time/place in mind?
20.Saying we are unavailable
I’m afraid I’m busy then.
I’m sorry but I can’t make it then.
21.Complaining about poor performance
I’m calling/phoning/writing to complain about…
There’s some sort of delay/hold-up/problem.
There seems to be a problem with…
Things are in a mess.
Something has gone wrong somewhere.
There seems to be a problem in the system.
I’d like to make a formal complaint.
What’s going on?
Can you tell me what’s happening?
Who’s in charge of this?
Could you look into this?
22. Responding to complaints
I’ll look into this and get back to you.
My colleague Mr./Ms X deals with this. I’ll get him/her to call you back.
I’m afraid there’s been a problem with…
I’m sorry about this. We’ve changed our procedures so it won’t happen again.
We apologise for the mistake. It won’t happen again.
Our apologies for the mix-up. We’ve sorted things out now.
We’ve looked into your complaint and it seems to be justified. Can we offer you some sort of compensation?
23.Here are some ways of talking about where something is:
Is the golf course far from Khania?
Is the Athena Hotel a long way from the golf course?
Where exactly is the hotel Located/situated?
Where is the hotel in relation to the golf course?
Which is the most convenient hotel for the course?
The khania Palace Hotel is in Ayios Marina, not far from the center of the town.
The Athena is in the middle of Khania, right on the port.
The Apollo is in a place called Kolimval, about 25 km west of the golf course.
The Helena is (right) opposite the entrance to the golf course.
This hotel is very convenient for the course. In fact, it’s right next door.
24.Prepare the listener for the message
This is Frank Larsen from Scandinavian Conferences.
It’s 9.30 on Wednesday morning.
I’m ringing about the sales report.
25.Make requests simple and polite
Could you send me the report, please?
Could you please call me back?
26.Give clear contact information
I’m in Helsinki until Friday.
My telephone number is 346 766.
27.Talking messages
The following phrases are useful for taking messages.
28.Offering help
I’m afraid she’s not here today. Can I help you?
I’m afraid he’s visiting a client. Can I take a message?
29.Asking for information
Could I ask who’s calling, please?
Could you give me your fax number, please?
30.Checking information
Could you spell that, please?
So, that’s 27 November.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务口语对于商务人士来说非常重要。接下来小编为大家整理了商务约会安排的英语口语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!
A: Good afternoon .My name’s Zhengli from ABC Company in China .May I speak to Mr.Smith?
下午好!我是中国 ABC 公司的郑丽,我能和 史密斯通话吗?
B: One moment please. I’ll transfer you.
请稍等。我将为您转接。
A: Good afternoon Mr. Simith. We have just arrived at the Hilton Hotel. I just called to confirm our appointment at 10 a.m. tomorrow.
下午好,史密斯先生。我们刚刚到达希尔饭店。我打电话来确认明天上午 10 点的约会。
C: Sure, I’ll be expecting to see you at 10 a.m. tomorrow in my office
没问题,明天上午 10 点我在办公室等您。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些北京商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
你们是否能在三月初装运?
Could you effect shipment in early March?
Could you make shipment in early March?
恐怕不行。昨天我们的运输部门告诉我,三月底前开往利-物浦的班轮舱位已全部订满。
I'm afraid not. I was informed by our shipping department yesterday that liner space for Liverpool up to the end of March had been fully booked.
那程租船呢?
How about voyage charter ?
如果那样的话,就要考虑诸如装卸天数和滞期费这些因素。
In that ease, some factors, such as laydays and demurrage should be taken into account/consideration.
我方将负责装卸。最要紧的是加快装运。
We'll be in charge of loading and unloading.
Well be responsible for loading and unloading.
好的。我们尽力而为。
The most important thing is to expedite the shipment.
OK. Well do our best.
因为没有到你方港口的直达船,所以我们下个月不能装运。
Since there’s no available direct vessel to your port we can’t effeet shipment next month.
下个月必须装运,
Shipment must be made next month?
否则我们就赶不上旺季了。
otherwise we won’t be able to catch the rush season.
or else we'll miss the rush season.
如果允许转船,有没有可能呢?
Will it be possible if transhipment is allowed?
是的。货物可以在香港转船。从香港到你方港口的船非常频繁。
Yes. The goods could be transhipped at HongKong. Sailings from HongKong to your port arc quite frequent.
好的。我们允许由.香港转船。
Fine. We allow transhipment via HongKong.
那么让我们把它写入合同。
Well let’s put it down in the contract.
好的。我们等待你方的装运通知
OK. So we’ll be awaiting shipping advice.
你们打算怎样投保?
How are you going to arrange insurance!
What insurance arc you going to covert
What insurance are you going to take out?
我们将按发票金额的110%投保水渍险。
We’ll insure the goods against W. P. A. at invoice value plus 10%.
We’ll cover insurance for 110% of the invoice value against W. P. A.
因为货物易碎,我建议加保破碎险。
I suggest risk of breakage should be added, for the goods arc fragile risk of breakage
那属于附加险,而且额外保险费由你方支付。
That’s an additional risk item, and an extra premium involved will be charged to your account.
我知道。请及时寄给我们保脸单及已支付的保险费收据。
I see. Please send us the insurance policy together with your receipt for the premiums paid in due course/time.
好。
We will.
Do you have sufficient evidence abort your claim?
你们索赔有充分的证据吗?
Sure. This survey report says that the food is mildewed.
当然。这份检验报告说食品已经发霉了。
But the goods were strictly inspected by China Commodity Inspection Bureau before shipment
and the inspection certificate of quality showed that the goods were up to the standard for export.
但是货物在装运前经过中国商检局的严格检验,并且品质检验证书表明货物已达到出口标准。
So it seems that there is a discrepancy in the two inspection results.
这样看来,这两个检验结果存在出入。
The goods must have been damaged in transit,
The damage must have taken place in transit,
货物一定是在运输途中受损的,
现在,让我们谈谈佣金吧。你们付多少?
Now let‘s move on to commission. What’s your offer on that?
我们将支付每笔交易发票价值4%的佣金。
A 4% commission on invoice value against each transaction will be offered.
A commission at the rate of 4% of invoice value of each transaction will be offered.
很遗憾,我们不能接受这样的条件。
I‘m sorry that we can’t accept such terms.
5%怎么样?这是最高的了。而且请注意你们应负担协议期间在代理区域的一切广告宣传费用。
What about 5%? That’s the best we can do. And please note that you should bear all expenses for advertising and publicity within the territory in the duration of the publicity agreement.
好的。另外你们对争端解决的安排有什么想法?
OK. Then what’s your idea about the arrangement for dispute settlement ?
争端应提交北京中国国际经济贸易仲裁委员会,而且该委员会的裁决是终局的,对双方均有约束力。
The case in dispute should be submitted for arbitration to the China International Eco- China International and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing, China, and the decision made by this Commission should be regarded as final and is binding on both parties.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
我们非常愿意担任你们的独家代理商。
We would very much like to become your sole/exclusive agent .
We arc greatly willing to act as your sole a-gent.
但是我们仅处于初识阶段,所以我建议我们试着合作一段时间。如果结果一切都满意,我们将回到这个话题上来。
But we arc only at the get-acquainted stage so I suggest we try out a period of cooperation. If everything turns out satisfactory, well revert to this topic.
试用期多长?
How long will the trial period be?
一年。
One year.
这对我们来说似乎太长了。 .
That seems too long for us.
我认为你们有必要-证明你们可以胜任我们的独家代理。
I think it necessary for you to demonstrate your ability to act as our sole agent.
I think it necessary for you to justify the sole agency arrangement.
We’ll entrust you with our sole agent in the territory of Belgium.
We’ll appoint you as our sole agent in the territory of Belgium.
我们将委任你们作为我们在比利时的独家代理。
We appreciate your confidence in us.
感谢你们对我们的信任。
Please see to it that you are not expected to sell any other competitive line of goods in this market.
请注意,你们不能在同一市场上销售竞争性商品。
Sure.
当然。
What about the duration of the sole agency agreements?
What about the validity of the sole agency agreement?
独家代理协议的有效期多长呢?
I suggest three years. And we can renew/ extend the agreement after expiration, if its approved by both sides.
我建议三年。如果双方同意,到期后我们可以延长协议。
OK.
好的。
We’ll do our utmost/best to promote your products.
We’ll go all out/lengths to promote your products.
We’ll exert ourselves to promote your products.
我们将尽全力推销你们的产品。
独家经销不同于独家代理,是吗?
Sole / exclusive distribution is different from sole/exclusive agency, isn’t it?
是的。
Yes.
包销商是独立于生产商的。
A sole distributor is independent of the manufacturer.
A sole distributor is separated from the manufacturer.
那么没有佣金支付了?
So there isn’t any commission offered?
没有。包销商靠价差赚取利润。
No. A sole distributor price margin makes profits from the price margin .
我明白了。谢谢你的解释。
I see. Thank you for your explanation.
别客气!
You’re welcome!
Don’t mention it!
我们授予贵公司在温哥华独家销售我们产品的权利。
We would like to grant to your company the exclusive right to sell our products in the territory of Vancouver.
We would like your company to be our exclusive distributor in the territory of Vancouver.
听到这个消息我很高兴。我们将尽最大努力促进销售。
I’m glad to hear that. We’ll exert our best efforts to promote the sales.
作为我们的独家经销商,你们不能在区域内销售竞争性产品
As our exclusive distributor you are not expected to sell other competitive products in the territory.
当然。我们对惯例很熟悉。
Of course not. We know well about the usual practice.
好。让我们讨论一下独家经销协议的其他细节吧?
Good. Shall we discuss other details of the sole distributorship agreement?
好的。 .
All right.
我们打算将这些货物运去寄售。
We intend to ship the good on consignment.
那是不是说在货物售出后支付货款?
Does it mean the payment will be made on completed sales?
是的。而且卖不出去的货物还可以退还
Yes. And the items which can y t be sold may be sent back.
那佣金呢?
What about commission?
代销人将得到5%的?-
The consignee will be entitled to a 5% commission.
A 5% commission will be given to the consignee.
是否规定有最低售---价?
Is there a rock-bottom selling price stipulated?
没有。代销人在每笔.交易前必须就价格征.
No. The consignee must consult us on the pricc before cach transaction.
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些当代国际商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
从某种意义上说,超市大大地便利了我们?的生活。你赞成吗?
Supermarkets have greatly facilitated our life some sense. Do you agree with me?
是的。而且多亏有.条形,我们才能方码便地在超市购物。
Yes. And it is thanks to bar code that we can do our shopping conveniently in supermarkets.
条形码?
Bar code?
它是印在消费品包装上的一系列不同宽度的条纹。
Its a series of bars or stripes of varying widths printed on consumer product packages.
Its a pattern of thick and thin bars, or stripes which is printed on consumer product packages.
哦,我知道你在说什么了。
Oh, I know what you arc referring to.
oh, I know what you arc speaking about.
那也叫通用产品码。
It's also called universal product code
没错。条形码也有助于超市控制库存量。当条形码经过付款台处的电子扫描器时,电脑识别出整个形状。它读取条形码,商品价格就会出现在放钱抽屉上的显示屏上。同时一件商品就从总库存中减去了。
Right. It also helps the supermarket to control its inventory. The computer recognizes the whole shape of a bar code when it passes across the electronic scanner at a shop’s checkout counter. It reads the bar code and the price of the product appears on the till display. At the same time one item is deducted from the stock total.
ABC公司。
ABC Company.
需要帮忙吗?
May I help you?
Can I help you?
How may I help you?
What can I do for you?
请帮我接格林先生?
May I talk to Mr. Green?
Please put me through to Mr. Green.
May I speak to Mr. Green?
请您拼出他的名字?
Would you spell the name,
May I have the spelling please?
是G-R-E-E-N
That’s G-R-E-E-N.
您是找国外部的格林先生吗?
You are calling Mr. Green in the Foreign Department
是的。
Yes.
让您久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
Thank you for waiting.
已接通。
He is on the line.
请开始通话。
You are connected now. Go ahead, please.
他正在等您的电话。
He is expecting your call.
他在接另一个电话。如您不介意,请稍候,他马上来接电话。或者请告诉我您的电话,他一挂断电话,马上给您回电。
He is on another phone/ line. If you don’t mind Ill put you on hold and he’11 be with you soon. Or would you please tell me your phone number? I’ 11 have him return your call as soon as he hangs up .
占线。
The line is engaged/busy/ in use.
您好,我是约翰逊。
hello. This is Johnson speaking.
请问您是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
May I ask who’s calling, please?
您好.
Hello.
我是王伟。
This is Wang Wei speaking.
我是abc公司的王伟。
This is Wang Wei from ABC Corporation.
This is Wang Wei calling from ABC Corporation.
我是王伟,从中国打来电话。
This is Wang Wei calling from China.
我能为您做点什么?
What can I do for you?
我想和格林先生通话。
Could I speak to Mr. Green?
May I speak to Mr. Green?
I’d like to speak to Mr. Green.
I’d like to talk to Mr. Green.
格林先生在吗?
Hello. Is Mr. Green in?
请稍候。
Hold the line.
Hold on a moment, please.
Could you hold the line please?
Just a moment, please?
我看一下他在不在。
Ill see i f he is in.
Ill just find out if he’s in the office.
谢谢。
Thank you.
抱歉,他现在不在。
Sorry, he’s not available right now.
Sorry. but he’s not here at the moment .
我何时能找到他?
What time could I reach him?
他何时能回来?
Do you know when he is in?
When is he expected to be back?
Could you tell me when he will be back?
他今晚在家吗?
Will he be at home this evening?
抱歉,我不知道。
Sorry, I have no idea.
您愿意留个口信吗?
Would you like to leave a message?
Could I take a message for you?
Do you want to leave a message?
您是想呆会儿再打电话来,还是要我告诉他给您回电话呢?
Will you call back later or should I leave a word for him to call you?
请转告他我打过电话。
Tell him that I called.
请转告他我想和他通话。
Please tell him that I want to speak to him.
请转告他回来后给我回电话。
Please tell him to give me a ring when he’s available
请转告他我晚些时候再给他打电话。
Please tell him I‘ll call him later.
ABC公司。需要帮忙吗?
ABC Company. May I help you?
请帮我接格林先生。
Please put me through to Mr. Green.
抱歉,
I’m sorry.
我想你打错了。
I think you’ve got the wrong number.
I’m afraid you’ve dialed the wrong number.
这里没有叫这个名字的人。
There’s no one by that name.
那么,能帮我转到205分机吗?
Then, will you give me extension 205?
Then may I have extension 205?
Please connect me with extension 205?
Could you put me through to extension 205?
请稍候。
Just a minute, please.
Hold on, please.
好的。
OK.
号码已经拨通,请开始。
The number is on the line. Go ahead, please.
电话没有人接。
The number doesn’t answer
There is no reply from that room.
There is no reply on your number.
喂,李先生。何事可以为您效劳?
Hello. Mr. Li. What can I do for you?
我想和您约个时间,讨论一下我们的合同。
I'd like to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.
I want to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.
好的。你想今天来吗?
Good. Do you want to come today?
是的,如果可以的话。
Yes, if that’s possible.
我看一下……
Let me see ...
我查一下我的曰程表。
Let me cheek my schedule ...
好,我整个下午都有空。
Yes, I’m free all afternoon.
太好了。我1点钟来行吗?
That sounds good. Shall I come at one?
何不中午来,我们一起吃饭?
Why don’t you come at noon and we’ll have lunch together?
好,那么十二点钟见。
Fine. I'll see you at twelve then.
好的。到时候见。
Good. See you then.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些福州商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
我从广告上得知你们生产打印机。
I see from the advertisement that you arc making printers.
可否报G21型的价格?
Would it be possible to give us the prices to your model G21 ?
Can you give me the offer for your model Ci21 ?
Can you make me the offer for your model Ci21 ?
Can you quote the price for your model G21 ?
请告知您要的数量。
May I know your quantity?
What’s your quantity?
请报100台的价格。
Please give me the quotation based on 100 sets.
Please quote me the price for 100 sets.
Please otter me the price for 1 00 sets.
要FOB价,CFR价,还是VIF价?
Do you want FOB price. CFR price or CIF price?
请报纽约海运价。
Please quote the price based on CIF New York by sea freight.
Please offer us CIF price to New York by sea freight.
好的。可是现在我.们外销经理不在,请,您留下电话、姓名,他一回来,我就马上.报价给您。
OK. Since our Export Manager is not in the office now would you please leave your name and telephone number? We’ll offer you as soon as he comes back.
好的。我的名字是约翰?福特,电话号码3690475.是3690475。请问我何时可以得到报价?
OK. My name is John Fort and my telephone number is 3690475. May I know 3690475 when I can expect the quotation?
今天下午2点左右2:00我们经理会回来.我们尽可能今天给您报。您何时离开?
Our manager will be back around 2 00 this afternoon. We11 try to offer you within today. When will you leave here?
后天。所以请尽快报价。
I’m leaving the day after tomorrow. So please try to give me the offer as early as possible.
一定
We will.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不客气,谢谢来电。
You’re welcome and thank you for calling.
我对贵公司的打印机很感兴趣,可否订购10台256型试销?
I'm interested in your printer and I’d like to know if you'll accept a trial order for 10 sets of model MR256?
抱歉,我们无法接受这么少的订货量。
Sorry, we can ‘t accept an order of such small quantity.
那么你们的最低订购量是多少?
What’s your minimum or- minimum order?
What’s your minimum order quantity?
我们的最低订货量是100台。请理解10台和100台的生产过程是一样的,而少量订单难以备料。
Our minimum order for this model is 100 sets. Please understand the manufacturing process for 10 sets and 100 sets is the same. And it’s also very difficult to prepare the material for small quantity.
好吧,我必须打电话给总部看是否可能部增加订货量。我确’定后,电话通知你方。
All right. I'll have to call head office my head of fice to check if its possible to buy more quantity. I Ml call to inform you after I confirm it.
好的,希望有幸尽快合作.
Fine. I hope to have the pleasure to do business with you very soon.
喂,ABC公司,有什么事?
Hello, ABC Company. May I help you?
喂,我是李明。可以和格林先生通话吗?
Hello. This is Li Ming. May I speak to Mr. Green?
抱歉,他正在上海出差。
I’m sorry but he’s in on business Shanghai on business.
您知道他何时回来吗?
Do you have any idea when he 11 be back?
可能是明天吧。 .
Probably sometime tomorrow.
关于-325型收音机,我有一个问题。有没有其他人管此事?
I have a question about the F-325 radio. Is there anyone else who can help me?
当然。布朗先生是出口部经理。您要和他通话吗?
Of course. Mr. Brown is the Export Manager. Would you like to speak to him?
好的。
Yes, please.
好,我这就给你接通。
OK. IM just put you through.
喂,我是乔治布朗。有什么事情我可以效劳?
Hello. This is George Brown speaking. Can I help you?
喂,我是DHG公司的李明。是否可以就我们的订货做一下变更?货号是2123。 .丁.?2123.
Hello. his is Li Ming from DHG Company. Is it possible to make a changc in our order? The order number is 2123.
先生,您想怎样变更?
And what kind of change did you want to make, sir?
And how would you like to make the replacement, sir?
我们订购了25台F-325型收音机,想换G-303型的。
Well, we ordered 25 F-325s, but we want to change them to G-303s.
请稍候....噢,很抱歉,已经发货了。
Just a moment, please . . . Oh I’m sorry, but they have already been sent.
这是联合航运代理公司。请问你有什么事?
United Shipping Agents Ltd. Can I help you?
我是ABC公司。
This is ABC Company.
我想询问一下我们从伦敦订购的一批电脑的发货情况。
I‘d like to enquire about the shipment of computers coming from London.
It’s concerning the shipment of computers coming from London.
I' m phoning/calling about the shipment of computers coming from London.
你们收到提单了吗?
Do you have a copy of the lading bill of lading?
收到了。
Yes, we do.
好。请问装电脑的船名?
Good. What ship are the computers coming on?
皇后号。
The “Queen ”.
它是三个星期前离开伦敦的。再过三天就可以到达。
The Queen left London three weeks ago. It will arrive in three days.
我们何时可以提货?
When can we take delivery of the computers?
When can we collect the computers? take delivery of
卸货和结关一般需要两天。请下个星期二来提货。
It usually takes two days to unload the cargo and clear the Customs. You can collcct the shipment on next Tuesday . clear the Customs
就这些了,
I think that covers everything.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
Its been really nice talking to you.
Thanks you for the information.
Thank you for your help.
再见。
Good-by
早上好,请格林先生听电话。
Good morning, may I speak to Mr. Green?
我就是。
Yes. speaking.
您是哪位?
This is he speaking.
Carl Green speaking.
我是公司的王伟。
May I know who is calling?
嗨!王伟,很高兴你来电话。有什么事?
This is Wang Wei from ABC Company.
我打电话是因为我们还没有收到您第3326号信用证。
Hi! Wang Wei. It’s nice to hear from you. What can I do for you?
您知道,我公司的原则是收到信用证后才安排生产。
1 call you because we haven’t received your L/C No. 3326
I call you because your L/C No. 3326 hasn’t reached us.
I call you because we are still without your L/C.
请稍等,我让秘书查—下。抱歉,由于我方疏忽,银行今天才开出信用证,我想后天你方应该能够收到。 ..,,;.
You know, our policy is only to arrange the production after receiving L/C. policy
好的,谢谢您的信息。还有,
Wait a moment. Let me check with my secretary. Sorry, due to our negligence, it was just issued by the bank today I think you should be able to get it the day after tomorrow.
请将信用证副本用电子邮件传给我们,
Thanks for your information. By the way
please e-mail us the copy of your L/C
please send us the copy of your L/C by E-mail,
我们好提前安排生产和准备装运单据。
so that we can prepare the production and the shipping documents in advance.
没有问题。也请发货时给我们发装运通知。
No problem. Please also send us your shipping advice upon shipment.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些高级商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
您好,我是约翰?史密斯。
Hello, this is John Smith.
您好,我是ABC公司的李明。
Hello, this is Li Ming from ABC Company.
很高兴接到您的电话。收到我们开出的第256/21号信用证了吗?
Glad to hear from you. our L/C No. 256/21 ?
收到了,但是我们在审查后发现你方信用证不允许转船。
Yes, we have, but we find that transshipment is allowed after wc look the L/C.
是的。
Yes.
但是,我方驶往你方港口的直达船很少,通常得经由香港转船。
But steamers to your port arc very few, We have to ship via Hong Kong.
如果这样,我们可以将信用证改为允许转船。
If so, we may amend the credit as allowing transshipment.
您好,我是ABC公司的王伟,我想和销售经理格林先生通话
Hello. This is Wang Wei from ABC ompany. May I speak to Sales Manager, Mr. Green?
我就是。何事可以为您效劳? ?
Hello, Wang Wei. This is Carl Green. Is there anything I can help you?
请问我方LN-003号订单是否如期发货?
I’d like to know if you have shipped our order No. LN-003 as scheduled?
I’d like to know if you effect ship-have effected shipment for our order No. LN-003 as scheduled?
很抱歉,这张订单要迟延到下个月才能发货。因为原料严重短缺。
Sorry, the shipment of this order will be delayed to next month, because the raw material is in bad supply.
这个月假日太多。
there are too many holidays this month.
本月没有船。
there is no vessel available this month.
我们的客户急需此货,
Our customer needs the goods urgently.
Our customer is badly in need of the goods.
希望您们加一加班,尽快装运。
I hope you work overtime to effect shipment as soon as you can.
那当然。
Sure.
可否请贵公司修改信用证,将装运期和有效期分别展至8月7日和8月22日?
Would you kindly enough to amend the L/ C to extend the time of shipment and the expiry date to August 7th and August 22nd respectively?
Would you please extend the time of shipment and the expiry date till August 7th and August 22nd respectively?
可以,我们会通知银行马上改证,
OK, we'll notify our bank to amend it at once,
但是您方必须付改证费。
but you have to pay the amendment charge.
but the amendment charge is for your account.
而且你方必须改用空运发货并负担和海运的费差。
Moreover, you have to make the shipment by air freight instead of original sea freight and assume the difference of freight charge.
延迟并非我方所能控制的,所以我们只愿意承担一半的费用。
Since this is out of our control share half of the cost.
我们和客户交涉后会告知你方。但请你们一定要加班赶交期。
We‘ll discuss it with our customer and let you know the result soon. But please do your best to work overtime to catch the schedule. catch the schedule
我们知道你方的困境,已经安排24小时三班倒。
We understand your hard position and have arranged three shifts to work 24 hours a day now. three shifts
您好,我是ABC公司的王伟,我想和销售经理格林先生通话
Hello. This is Wang Wei from ABC ompany. May I speak to Sales Manager, Mr. Green?
我就是。何事可以为您效劳? ?
Hello, Wang Wei. This is Carl Green. Is there anything I can help you?
请问我方LN-003号订单是否如期发货?
I’d like to know if you have shipped our order No. LN-003 as scheduled?
I’d like to know if you effect ship-have effected shipment for our order No. LN-003 as scheduled?
很抱歉,这张订单要迟延到下个月才能发货。因为原料严重短缺。
Sorry, the shipment of this order will be delayed to next month, because the raw material is in bad supply.
这个月假日太多。
there are too many holidays this month.
本月没有船。
there is no vessel available this month.
我们的客户急需此货,
Our customer needs the goods urgently.
Our customer is badly in need of the goods.
希望您们加一加班,尽快装运。
I hope you work overtime to effect shipment as soon as you can.
那当然。
Sure.
可否请贵公司修改信用证,将装运期和有效期分别展至8月7日和8月22日?
Would you kindly enough to amend the L/ C to extend the time of shipment and the expiry date to August 7th and August 22nd respectively?
Would you please extend the time of shipment and the expiry date till August 7th and August 22nd respectively?
可以,我们会通知银行马上改证,
OK, we'll notify our bank to amend it at once,
但是您方必须付改证费。
but you have to pay the amendment charge.
but the amendment charge is for your account.
而且你方必须改用空运发货并负担和海运的费差。
Moreover, you have to make the shipment by air freight instead of original sea freight and assume the difference of freight charge.
延迟并非我方所能控制的,所以我们只愿意承担一半的费用。
Since this is out of our control share half of the cost.
我们和客户交涉后会告知你方。但请你们一定要加班赶交期。
We‘ll discuss it with our customer and let you know the result soon. But please do your best to work overtime to catch the schedule. catch the schedule
我们知道你方的困境,已经安排24小时三班倒。
We understand your hard position and have arranged three shifts to work 24 hours a day now. three shifts
Actually we are already involved in E-commerce.
其实我们已经参与了电子商务。
You mean inventory control inventory rather than selling products. control
你是说进行存货监控,而不是卖产品吧。
En. When the sales clerk bar code scans the bar code, the in、formation on the bar code is transmitted to us.
嗯。当售货员扫描条形码时,条形码上存储的信息就传递给我们。
So,every product is coded.
这么说,每一件商品都被编上码了。
Yes, we can restock it in time this way.
是的,这样我们就可以及时补充存货了。
Bar codes indeed give us a lot of what is called real-time information.
条形码的确带给我们许多所谓的实时资料。
If they pay by credit card we also have a lot of information about them such as age sex and monthly purchases.
如果买方用信用卡,付款,我们还能得到,许多相关信息,如年龄、性别、月度消费。
When consumers go online, they need to trust the vendor.
消费者网上购物时,需要信任卖方。
We already have consumer confidence in our product.
我们已经获得了消费者对我们产品的信任。
But buying on line is different from buying in a store.
但是,网上购物与卖场购物不同。
Yes. Cyber sellers have to develop an environment of
是啊!网上卖方必须培育信任气氛。
That is because we are asking people to type in their credit card number.
因为我们要求人们敲人信用卡号码。.
So we will have to have some ways to as- sure them that the data is secure.
所以我们必须获得-某种途径使他们确信信息是安全的。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些广州商务英语口语汇总分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
客户好像不大愿意在线购买。
It seems that clients are reluctant to purchase online.
这可以理解,客户无法实际接触或感受到相关产品,这在无形中增加了购买风险。
It’s understandable. The customer can’t actually touch or feel a product which increases the risk of the purchase.
那么怎么才能打消他们的顾虑呢?
How to get rid of their worry?
公司应着力打造一个切实可靠的商标品牌。
It’s advisable for companies to focus on creating a positive and reliable brand name.
嗯,人们一般都对品牌商品的质量很放心。
En,people usually set their heart at rest when it comes to goods with a brand.
如果网站上有高质量的图片,也会降低认知风险。
If the web site has high quality pictures, it will also reduce the perceived risk.
嗯。再有,如果我知道一种商品退货很容易而且不需任何费用,我很可能会购买这种产品。
En. Moreover, I am more likely to purchase the product if I know that returning the product will be easy and at no expense.
所以提供一种宽松的或公正的退货系统将大大降低相关的感知风险。
So having a lenient or fair return system will lower the perceived risk involved.
公司还可以宣传在线购买的便利性。
Companies can also focus on the convenience of online buying.
是啊,如果在线购买耗费的时间更长,还不如通过零售店购买呢。
Yes, if it takes a long time for this action, customers may buy the product through a local retail outlet.
有什么办法使我们的网站能够吸引新顾客?
How to make our site appealing to new customers?
可以试试注册激励措施。
We could try registration incentives.
请具体说说。
Please explain them in detail.
比如用竞赛、促销活动以及试销产品都是吸引新客户注册或购买的有效手段。 ,,.
For instance contests promotions and demos are some of the incentives we can provide to get new customers to register or purchase products or services.
还有吗?
Anything else?
还可以激励现有客户介绍新的客户。这非常节约成本。
We could give incentive to current customers to introduce new customers. It’s a cost-effective way.
嗯,如果现有客户对公司提供的产品或服务感到满意,并能从所提供的激励因素中获得利益,那么他们会很愿意把别人介绍进来。
Well, if existing customers are happy with the products or services they are receiving and see value in the incentive provided, they are happy to refer others.
口碑的作用真的很大呀!
Word-of-mouth is really important!
网络零售的魅力在于,与其他销售渠道相比,它没有什么市场阻力。可以获得低成本、大市场的优势。
The appeal of web-based re-tail is that it seems to have fewer barriers to entry than other sales channels. You can have lower start-up costs wider distribution capabilities.
人们从网上购物是不是比从市场上购物更便宜呢?
Are the goods people buy on the Internet usually less expensive than at the market?
是的。效率高对公司来说就意味成本低。低成本使人们最终能买到价格低廉的汽车、家具和世界上其他消费品。
Yes. Efficiency means lower cost for the company, and that lower cost eventually translated into lower cost for consumers for the cars and furniture and the things they buy in the world.
如果国际互联网能提供企业好的价格,企业就能提供给消费者好的价格。
If the Internet can deliver a better price to business can deliver a better price to consumers.
是这样的。
That’s true.
网上交易多吗?
Are there many online transactions?
很多。据报道去年消费者在国际互联网上购买了价值几十亿美元的商品。
Yes, it is reported consumers bought billions’ worth of goods on the Internet last year.
电子商务前途很光-,明,是吧?
E-commerce has a very bright future, doesn’t it?
是的。甚至农民也开始在网上做生意。从种,子、化肥到整群的牛,什么东西都可以从网.上买卖。
Absolutely. Even farmers are beginning to do business over the Internet, buying and selling everything from seed to fertilizer to entire herds of cattle.
在日益走向全球化、并且竞争愈来愈激,烈的经济环境中,一定会有越来越多的企业从事电子商务。
In an increasingly global and increasingly competitive economy there must be more and more business engaged in e-com-merce.
嗨,玛丽,
Hi, Mary.
我恐怕无法回公司打卡下班了。
I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to clock out.
I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to punch the clock.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我还在公司。
I’m still in ABC Company.
这个会议比预期的要长。
This meeting took longer than expected.
我们的产品销售得顺利吗?
Did you have any luck selling our product?
顺利!这家公司要订五千个。
Yes! This company wants to order five thousand pieces.
真是个好消息!我要告诉总经理。
That's great news. I'll tell general manager.
还有,别忘了告诉部门经理我不回去打卡。
Also, see to it that the office manager knows I won be in to punch my card .
Also make sure the office manager knows I won't be back to clock out.
我会转告他。
I'll tell him.
晚上一起吃饭好吗?
Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?
抱歉,我今晚得加班
Sorry. I have to work over- work overtime.
你真有事业心!
You arc really career- career-minded
你真是个工作狂!
You arc really a workaholic!
老板许诺付我加班费!
My boss promised to pay me overtime]
老板许诺付我双倍工资!
My boss promised to pay me double time!
老板许诺付我一倍半工资
My boss promised to pay me time and one-half time and a half !
经批准后的加班都会有一倍半的工资,可以以现金形式或假期形式兑现。
Any approved overtime will be paid at time and a half, which can be taken as salary or time off.
那约翰呢?他可是个平凡的朝九晚五的上班族啊!
What about John? He is a regular 9-to-5er.
他现在也喜欢在假日时工作,因为这时.的工资算一倍半。
Now he likes to work on holidays because he can be on time and a half.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些国际商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
约翰刚打电话来请病假。
John just called in sick.
这真是少有的事儿。在我的记忆中,他从来没有请过病假。
It rarely happens.
是啊,他只请过一次3天的事假,还是因为他妻子生
In my memory he has never asked for sick leave,
In my memory he has never asked for medical leave.
要是我们公司有弹性工作制就好了。
He only asked for three day personal leave for his personal leave
要是能选择工作地点不就更好了。
If only our company prescribed flex-time!
那我就可以远程办公了。
Would it be even better if alternative workplace is provided?
My entire job could be done by telecommuting.
小道消息说,约翰可能要成为我们部门的经理。
I heard through the grapevine that John will probably become our office manager.
他是个讨厌到极点的人。
He is a pain in the neck .
为什么?
Why?
他是个马屁精。
He is a brown-nosier.
他很会拍马屁往上爬。
He is good at kissing up to get ahead.
他擅长拍老板的马屁。
He is good at sucking up to the boss.
我倒认为他挺胜任的。
But I suppose he’s well qualified.
我倒认为他很有才华。
But I suppose he’s adequate.
But I suppose he’s competent. But I suppose he has lots of talents.
你是从哪儿听到这个谣言的?
How did you get wind of the rumor?
我可不是一个传谣者
I am not a rumor-monger.
好了,别聊了,继续工作吧。
Lets stop gossiping and get back to work.
你穿这身西装看起来很职业。
You look very professional in this suit.
公司规定穿西装打领带。
The company regulates that men should wear a suit and tie.
你习惯吗?
Do you get used to it?
公司的规定可不能讨价还价啊
Company policy is not negotiable.
Company policy should be adhered to.
可以理解。这事关公司形象。
I appreciate it. It is related to company image.
你上班怎样着装?
How do you dress for work?
我们公司允许着休闲装。
Casual attire is acceptable in our company.
Casual Fridays is allowed in our company.
那你为什么还穿这套长裤西服装?
Why are you in this pant suit ?
我今晚要出席商务晚宴。
I'll attend our business dinner .
你知道员工离职最常见的原因是什么吗?
Do you know what the most common reason people leave a company is?
想挣更多钱?
More money?
不,是人性。
No personalities.
你是说因为他们不喜欢自己的老板?
Do you mean they don’t like their boss?
是的。金钱排在很后面。
Precisely! Money is way down the list.
我们公司很尊重员工。
Our company values the employees.
Our company treats employees with respect.
我们公司对待员工如同对待客户。
Our company treats employees the way it treats clients.
我们公司注重人性化管理。
Our company attaches importance to humanized management
所以得到了回报。
So it pays off.
我们公司的离职率很低。
Our company's turnover rate is low.
我们对公司非常忠诚。
We stick with our company.
We remain loyal to our company.
你们公司的企业文化是什么?
What’s your corporate culture?
我们公司鼓励员工勇于冒险。
Our company encourages risk taking.
嗯。不入虎穴,焉得虎子。
En, nothing ventured nothing gained.
我们不要为小事所累,应该专注于大事。
We shouldn’t be concerned with the small stuff.
We shouldn’t worry about the small details.
We shouldn’t sweat the small stuff is important to look at the big picture.
你认为你们公司注重结果吗?
Would you say you arc a results-oriented company?
的确如此。 .
Definitely.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关自我介绍商务英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
公司内部组织
Office of the President 总经理室
Finance Department 财务部
Sales Department 销焦部
Personnel Department 人事部
Planning Department 企划部
Export Department 出口部
Import Department 进口部
Public Relations Department 公关部
Management Service Department 管理服务部
General Affairs Department 总务部
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语口语介绍自己的公司,欢迎大家学习!
A:Have you heard of our company before?
你以前听说过我们公司吗?
B:I heard about your company often. Your company is well-known all over the world. When was your company founded?
我经常听说贵公司的事。贵公司世界闻名。请问贵公司是何时创立的?well-known有名的
A:Our company was established in 1899 as the first joint-venture company with a Western partner.
我们公司创建于1899年,是第一家与西方伙伴合资的公司。joint-venture company 合资公司
B:As I know, your company is one of the leading manufacturers in China.How many employees do you have?
据我所知,你们公司是中围主要的制造商之一。有多少员工呢?
A:We have about 60,000 employees including those working in our affiliate. More then 3,000 travel all over the world with about l,OOO residing abroad.
我们大约有60000名员工,包括分公司的员工在内。3000多人在世界各地做推销,其中1000人常驻国外。
B:Well, I'm surprised to hear how huge your company is.Where is your head office?
嗯,听到贵公司是如此庞大的企业,我很惊讶。你们的公司总部在哪里?
A:It's in Beijing.
在北京。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语交际口语练习,欢迎大家学习!
chairman of the board 董事长
corporate advisor 顾问
chief accountant 总会计师
general manager 总经理
sales manager 销售经理
branch manager 分公司经理
sales engineer 销售工程师
sales representative 销售代表
chief engineer 总工程师
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的商务英语交际口语练习,希望对大家能有所帮助!
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语口语如何介绍产品,欢迎大家学习!
A:How's your product better than the competitors?
你们的产品与其他竞争者相比有何优势?competitor 竞争者
B:We can offera superior product at the same price as our competitors' product.
我们可以在同等价格下提供更好的产品质。at the same price 同等价位
A:Are there other selling points?
其他卖点呢? selling points 卖点
B:The design is cute and colorful.80 year olds would like it.
它们造型可爱而且色彩艳丽,很适合“80”后%
A:Whatsize can you make?
你们能做什么规格?
B:At your request,
根据您的需要定制。
A:How about its quality?
质量如何?
B:We guarantee its quality.We provide a good after-sale service.
我们保证质量,并承诺优良的售后服务。guarantee 担保
A:We only handle the best product.
我们只选择最好的产品。
B:We always sell the best!
我们只卖最好的产品。
A:Great! Will you please send me your catalon together with arange of pamphlets for my reference?
太棒了!请给我一本产品目录及一套宣传小册子作参考,好吗?
catalog目录 pamphlets小册子 reference参考
B:Sure.
当然可以。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语口语面试自我介绍,欢迎大家学习!
rich work experience 丰富的工作经验
speak ftuent English 能说流利的英语
be capable of... 能够,胜任
make contributions 做出贡献
be keenly interestedin… 对……兴趣浓厚
be enthusiastic about... 对……很有热情
be qualified for the position 胜任这个职位
higher education background 高等教育的背景
excellent school performance 学校表现优异
highly skilled in... 在……方面技术熟练
excellent computer skill 出色的电脑技能
strong sense of responsibility 强烈的责任感
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
BEC,指的是剑桥商务英语资格考试。是剑桥系列考试中专为学习者提供的国际商务英语资格证书考试,考察真实工作环境中英语交流能力。下面读文网小编为大家带来BEC商务实用英语口语,供大家参考学习。
mr. baker is sent to beijing to make an inquiry at china national textiles corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
we regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
in the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
to make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
we cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
as soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
they promised to transfer their future enquiries to chinese corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: