为您找到与酒店预订对话英语相关的共200个结果:
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,用英语进行酒店预订对话你可以吗,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些关于酒店预订英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达对于要出国旅行也是十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
服务员:
Can I help you?
您需要帮忙吗?
比尔:
I have some laundry to be done.
我有些衣服需要洗
服务员:
Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry form.please?
好的.先生.请您添一下这个单子.
比尔:
May I use your pen?
我能用一下你的笔吗?
服务员:
Sure.Here you are.
当然.给您
比尔:
Thanks. Oh.I don't want these shirts starched.
谢谢.对了.这些衬衫不需要浆的.
服务员:
No starch. I understand.sir.
不浆.我了解.先生.
比尔:
When will they be ready?
什么时候能洗好?
服务员:
We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.
明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去
比尔:
Fine, Thanks a lot.
好的.谢谢
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
当出国旅游时,少不了用英语来预定酒店入住,这时提前学习一些酒店英语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来预定酒店英语情景对话,供大家学习!
C:
Room Reservations.May i help you,sir?
客房预定。先生有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
G:
Yes,my name is Alice,and i made a reservation for two nights from October 5th.I'd like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
是的,我的名字是爱丽丝,订了10月5日起的两个晚上的房间,我想延长两个晚上一直到9号
C:
For 4 nights from October 5th until October 9th. Will there be any change in your room type?Your reservation is for a twin room.
从10月5日到9日四个晚上,你预定的是一间带两张单人床的房间,您需要变化你的房间类型吗?
G:
No
不
C:
Thank you,sir.We will extend the reservation for you.
谢谢,先生。我们将为您延长预定时间。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话对话入住酒店,欢迎大家学习!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店常见英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
接待员:
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
你好.先生.有事吗?
乔治:
I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结帐.
接待员:
Your name and room number, please?
请说下您的姓名和房间号.
乔治:
George Lucas, Room 206.
乔治露卡西.206房间.
接待员:
Yes, Mr. Lucas. Have you used any hotel service this morning?
请问您今天早上是否用过旅馆的服务设施?
乔治:
No, I haven't used any services.
没有.什么都没用.
接待员:
Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Lucas . Four nights at 70US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 455 US dollars.
好的.这是您的账单.4个晚上.每晚70美元.再加上膳食费共455美元.
乔治:
Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
接待员:
Certainly. May I have your card, please?
当然.可以给我您的卡吗?
乔治:
Here you are.
给你.
接待员:
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名.
乔治:
Oh, yes. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.
好的.能把行李放在这里到下午走时来拿吗?我想跟一些朋友告别.
接待员:
Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?
可以.我们帮您保管.有几件行李呢?
乔治:
Just three. I'll be back by 4:00.
只有三件.4点钟我回来.
接待员:
That's fine. Have a nice day.
好的.再见.
乔治:
Thank you. See you later.
谢谢.一会见.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,学习一些常用的酒店英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接待客人酒店英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
B:
Good evening,sir.Welcome to the Sunshine Hohel.
晚上好先生。欢迎来到阳光旅店
G:
Thank you.
谢谢
B:
How many pieces of luggage do you have?
你有多少行李?
G:
Just these three.
只有这三件
B:
Two suitcases and one bag.Is that right?
两个手提箱和一个包对吧?
G:
Yes.That's all.
对,这是所有的。
B:
I'll show you to the Front Desk.This way,please.I will put your bags by the post over there.
我将带您到前台,这边请。我会提出那边您的行李。
G:
I see,thanks.
哦,谢谢
B:
A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.
服务生将在您办完入住手续后将您带到房间
G:
OK.
好的
B:
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我希望你能享受在这里逗留的时光。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想学习一些常用的酒店英语口语对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店电话英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lobby Crew:
May I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的?
Customer:
I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.
我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。
Lobby Crew:
What kind of room do you want?
需要什么样的房间呢?
Customer:
Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?
标间就可以了。多少钱?
Lobby Crew:
360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.
360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券。这是最低折扣了。
Customer:
Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?
知道了。我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?
Lobby Crew:
We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.
如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。
Customer:
Thanks.
谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游预订机票英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Good afternoon, sir?
A:下午好,先生。
B: Good afternoon, I have a ticket for New York tomorrow, but I have to change my plan,I would like to apply for a refund of my ticket.
B:下午好,我订了一张明天去纽约的机票,由于我改变计划,所以我要退票。
A: Let me see your ticket, please.
A:让我看看您的票。
B:OK.
B:好的。
A: Excuse me, you have to pay 156 yuan for refund.
A:您必须支付156元的手续费。
B: Why should I pay for so much?
B:怎么这么多啊?
A: It is 10% of origin price.
A:需要收取原价格的10%。
B: All right. Please refund it for me.
B:好吧,给我退票吧。
A: Here is the receipt and the balance between the ticket fare and the service charge. Please sign your name here.
A:这是退给您的票以及手续费的收据和差额,请在这里签个字。
B:Thank you. Bye.
B:谢谢,再见。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订机票,欢迎大家学习!
A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?
A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?
B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.
B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?
A:Certainly.
A:当然可以。
B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:后天同次航班有座吗?
A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.
A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m
B:Thanks a lot.
B:多谢。
A:You are welcome.
A:不用谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游酒店就餐英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Welcome to our Colonial Tramcar Restaurant,ma'am. Where would you like to sit?
A:欢迎光临电车饭店,女士。您想坐在哪儿?
B: I'd like to sit in the rear.
B:我想坐在后面。
A: All right. Come with me,please. Hera is your seat,ma'am. Would you like to ordernow?
A:好的,请跟我来。请您坐这儿,女士。您想现在点菜吗?
B: Yes
B:是的。
A: What would you like for a drink?
A:想喝点什么?
B: Wine,please.
B:果酒。
A:What kind?
A:哪一种?
B: Something real Australian.
B:正宗澳大利亚的就行。
A: Would Chablis be all right?
A:无甜味白葡萄酒可以吗?
B: Yes. That would be fine.
B:好的,可以。
A: What would you have for a la cane?
A:主食您需要什么?
B: I'll have Chicken and Ginger Burger with Chilli Dressing.
B:鸡和生姜汉堡带辣酱的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游口语对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语关于入住酒店英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lily is checking out at the front desk,
莉莉正在前台办理退房手续。
Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?
前台:下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?
Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.
莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想办理退房手续。
Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?
前台:好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的1005房间,入住了3晚,对吗?
Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?
莉莉:对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?
Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?
前台:好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?
Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.
莉莉:好的,请把收据给我吧。
Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.
前台:您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订房间,欢迎大家学习!
A:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?
A:早上好。客房预订部。我能为您做些什么?
B:I'd like to reserve a room for two days.
B:我想预订一个房间,住两天。
A:OK. For what time?
A:好。什么时间?
B:For December 24th to 26th.
B:12月24日到26日。
A:How many guests will there be in your party?
A:您一行有几位客人?
B:Just two. My wife and I.
B:两人。我和我的夫人。
A:Which kind of room would you like, a double or a twin?
A:您想订个什么样的房间,双人间还是双床间?
B:A double,please.
B:双人间。
A:Would you hold the line, please? I'll check our vacancies for those days. We have a twin at 480 yuan and another at 380 yuan. Which would you prefer?
A:请您别挂电话,好吗?我看看那些天有没有空房间。先生,我们有一间480元和一间380元的双人间,您想订哪一间?
B: We'll take the one at 480 yuan.
B:我们要480元的。
A:Yes,sir. May I have your name,please?
A:好,先生。请问您贵姓?
B:Brown.
B:布朗。
A:Mr.Brown,may I have your phone number, please?
A:布朗先生,请问您的电话?
B:Yes,my phone number is 3811658.
B:我的电话号码是38116580
A:What time do you expect to arrive?
A:您预计几点钟到?
B:Oh ,about 6: 30 p.m. , I suppose.
B:哦,我估计大概下午6: 30左右。
A:OK,we look forward to serving you.
A:好的,我们期待为你们服务。
B:That's fine.
B:那太好了。
A:Thank you,Good-bye!
A:谢谢,再见!
B:Good-bye.
B:再见!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订座位,欢迎大家学习!
A:Hello,this is Hunan Restaurant.
A:您好,湖南饭店。
B:Do you have a table for four?
B:你们有4人桌吗?
A:I'm sorry,all the tables are reserved now.
A:对不起,现在所有的桌子都订出去了。
B:How long should we wait?
B:我们要等多久?
A:There will be vacant tables for four after eight o'clock.
A:八点之后会有空的4人桌。
B:I guess it's all right. Do you have dress code?
B:我想可以。你们有服装规定吗?
A:No special code.
A:没有特殊规定。
B:OK,we will arrive at eight o'clock. Please make reservation for me.
B:好的,我们八点钟到。请给我预订好。
A:That's fine. Your table will be ready then.
A:好的。到时会准备好您的桌子。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店基础英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
What kind/type of room do you like/prefer?
请问你要订哪种房间?
We have single rooms,double rooms and suites and deluxe suites and Presidential suites.
我们旅馆里有单人间、双人间、套房、豪华套房及总统套房。
I want to reserve a single room with shower.
我想预订一间有淋浴的单人房间。
Could I book a double room with bath?
我可以预订一间有浴缸的双人客房吗?
I'd like to make a reservation for a suite with both shower and bath.
我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。
I'd prefer a quiet room.
我想要一个安静点的房间。
I'd like a room with a view.
我想要一个风景较好的房间。
I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.
我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。
Check-in desk 这是客人到达酒店时登记入住的地方。这也是你付帐单check out 离开酒店的地方。
Reservation 如果你没有reservation或预定你可以问
Do you have any rooms available for tonight来找出是否有适合你的房间。
Single or double room 在大多数的酒店你都可以选择不同类型的房间例如double room 给两个人single room 给一个人或是suite 一套相互连接的客房。接待小姐会问你的喜好What kind of room would you prefer Facilities 这些是为了客人的方便和舒适所提供的设施如健身房、游泳池、或美容服务等等。
Services 类似於facilities但是由人工所提供的服务。如果你想要别人为你洗衣服你可以使用laundry service而如果你想在外出时有人照顾你的孩子你就可以使用babysitting service。 Restaurant or room service 大多数的酒店都有catering facilities 提供食物和饮料例如restaurant 提供三餐bar 主要提供饮料或是room service 三餐可以送到你的房间。
Room features 是为了客人的方便在每间客房提供的服务。例如你想要零食和饮料那麼你就可以使用mini-bar或当你要打国际电话时用International direct dial telephone。 Business Center 许多的酒店还提供商务人士提供business center 协助影印、传送传真、发送电子邮件和其他的商业服务。
Airport transfer 这种服务是指酒店提供机场往返酒店的交通工具。酒店还提供shuttle service带客人去中心购物区和浏览名胜古迹。
Accommodation 酒店的住宿种类有很多种。年轻而且有预算的旅客可以住youth hostel而B and Bs Bed and Breakfasts在家中提供住宿和三餐。
如果你要找豪华并有许多设施的酒店那你可以选resort 或5 star hotel。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的出国旅游预订机票常用英语对话,以供大家学习参考。
Booking Clerk: Good moming! Air China.May'I help you?
订票员:早上好!中国航空公司。有什么可以为您效劳的?
Wang Lin: Good moming! l'd Iike to book two seats on a flight from Beijing to New York on Jluly 5, please.。.
王琳:早上好l我想订两张7月5日从北京到纽约的机票!
Booking Clerk:There are seats available on a flight leaving at 6:25. Would you like this flight.
订票员:6:25分的航班还有座位,这个可以吗?。
WangLin: Yes, two first class'tickets,please, in the name of Wang. Lin and Li Liang.
王琳:可以凸那就订两张头等舱的单程票,名字是王琳和李亮。
Booking Clerk: AlI right I've booked two seats for you on flight C351. You may confirm thris booking next week.
订票员:好的日我已经为您订好了C351航班的座位。您可以在下周进行确认。
Wang Lin:I see. Thank you Goodbye.
王琳:知道了。谢谢!再见!
Booking Clerk: Bya .
订票员:再见!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: