为您找到与酒店英语订房对话场景相关的共200个结果:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些英语情景会话酒店前台订房,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?
您好。预约服务。我能为您做什么?
B I’d like to book a room.
我想要订一个房间
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,到一个陌生的地方预定房间肯定是要用到的,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些英语对话预定房间,欢迎大家阅读!
1. May I make a reservation in your hotel?
可以在您的饭店预订房间吗?
2. I'd like to book a single room with bath for Mr.Smith for the 4th of August.
我要为史密斯先生预订8月4号的一个单人带浴室的房间。
3. I made a reservation at the airport.
我在机场预订了房间。
4. Is there a room tonight?
今天晚上有空房吗?
5. Do you have a room with a nice lake view?
你们有没有风景不错的临湖的房间?
6. I want a room on a higher floor.
我要一个较高层的房间。
7. The room costs 45 dollars a day.
这个房间一天45美元。
8. I will take the room for 6 days.
我将住6天。
9. Do you have a special rate for a week’s stay?
住一星期有没有特价?
10. Does this rate include breakfast?
这个费用包括早餐吗?
11. I would like to change the room to a double, not single.
我想换成双人房,而不要单人房。
12. How many rooms would you like?
你们顶几个房间?
13. What’s your expected date of arrival?
您什么时候来入住?
14. Two single rooms from 20th to 23rd. Would you repeat your name, please?
20号到23号,单人床的房间两个。请再说一遍您的名字好吗?
15. How long will you be staying?
您会住多久?
16. We have no vacancies tomorrow. What about for the day after tomorrow?
我们明天已美元空房,后天的怎样?
17. We accept Visa and other major credit cards.
我们接受Visa及其他信用卡。
18. The rate of the rooms varies from 80 dollars to 800 dollars. You can choose whatever you like.
房间价格不等,从80美元到800美元,任您选择。
Conversation
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语场景对话,希望对大家有帮助。
A:Good afternoon, sir.(下午好, 先生。)
B: Good afternoon.(下午好。)
A:Are you Mr Smith from the United States?(您是来自美国的史密斯先生吗?)
B:Yes,I am.(对,我是。)
A:Did you have a nice flight?(旅途愉快吗?)
B:Yes,indeed.(是的,很愉快。)
A:Is this your first time to Beijing?(您是第一次来北京吗?)
B:Yes,I've been looking forward to coming to the Beijing Olympic Games.(是的。我一直期盼着来北京奥运会。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店基础英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订房间,欢迎大家学习!
A:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?
A:早上好。客房预订部。我能为您做些什么?
B:I'd like to reserve a room for two days.
B:我想预订一个房间,住两天。
A:OK. For what time?
A:好。什么时间?
B:For December 24th to 26th.
B:12月24日到26日。
A:How many guests will there be in your party?
A:您一行有几位客人?
B:Just two. My wife and I.
B:两人。我和我的夫人。
A:Which kind of room would you like, a double or a twin?
A:您想订个什么样的房间,双人间还是双床间?
B:A double,please.
B:双人间。
A:Would you hold the line, please? I'll check our vacancies for those days. We have a twin at 480 yuan and another at 380 yuan. Which would you prefer?
A:请您别挂电话,好吗?我看看那些天有没有空房间。先生,我们有一间480元和一间380元的双人间,您想订哪一间?
B: We'll take the one at 480 yuan.
B:我们要480元的。
A:Yes,sir. May I have your name,please?
A:好,先生。请问您贵姓?
B:Brown.
B:布朗。
A:Mr.Brown,may I have your phone number, please?
A:布朗先生,请问您的电话?
B:Yes,my phone number is 3811658.
B:我的电话号码是38116580
A:What time do you expect to arrive?
A:您预计几点钟到?
B:Oh ,about 6: 30 p.m. , I suppose.
B:哦,我估计大概下午6: 30左右。
A:OK,we look forward to serving you.
A:好的,我们期待为你们服务。
B:That's fine.
B:那太好了。
A:Thank you,Good-bye!
A:谢谢,再见!
B:Good-bye.
B:再见!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游口语对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语关于入住酒店英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lily is checking out at the front desk,
莉莉正在前台办理退房手续。
Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?
前台:下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?
Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.
莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想办理退房手续。
Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?
前台:好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的1005房间,入住了3晚,对吗?
Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?
莉莉:对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?
Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?
前台:好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?
Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.
莉莉:好的,请把收据给我吧。
Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.
前台:您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游订房英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Guest: I am wondering if you have a room with twin bed.
客户:你们还有双人间吗?
Clerk: Yes, we have one and it faces the beautiful sea.
柜台服务员:有,我们有间房间而且朝着美丽的大海。
Guest: That's wonderful. I want to stay for 2 days.
客户:太好了,我想在这房间住2天。
Clerk: OK, we will make it ready for you.
柜台服务员:好的,我们会为您准备好的。
Guest: Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来国外游住宿订房英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Clerk:Good afternoon, Peace Hotel, what can I do for you?
柜台服务员:下午好,这里是和平旅馆。我能帮您吗?
Guest:I have made a reservation for this Sunday. My name is Bily.
客户:我已经预订了间周日的房间,我叫毕比。
Clerk:Yes, that's right. Your room is a single one with a bath.
柜台服务员:没错。您订了间有浴盆的单人间。
Guest:I am calling to cancel it now. I can't go to your city this week.
客户:我打电话来想取消预约。这周我没办法去你们的城市了。
Clerk:Fine, we will cancel it.
柜台服务员:好的,我会取消的。
Guest:Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游酒店就餐英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Welcome to our Colonial Tramcar Restaurant,ma'am. Where would you like to sit?
A:欢迎光临电车饭店,女士。您想坐在哪儿?
B: I'd like to sit in the rear.
B:我想坐在后面。
A: All right. Come with me,please. Hera is your seat,ma'am. Would you like to ordernow?
A:好的,请跟我来。请您坐这儿,女士。您想现在点菜吗?
B: Yes
B:是的。
A: What would you like for a drink?
A:想喝点什么?
B: Wine,please.
B:果酒。
A:What kind?
A:哪一种?
B: Something real Australian.
B:正宗澳大利亚的就行。
A: Would Chablis be all right?
A:无甜味白葡萄酒可以吗?
B: Yes. That would be fine.
B:好的,可以。
A: What would you have for a la cane?
A:主食您需要什么?
B: I'll have Chicken and Ginger Burger with Chilli Dressing.
B:鸡和生姜汉堡带辣酱的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达对于要出国旅行也是十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
服务员:
Can I help you?
您需要帮忙吗?
比尔:
I have some laundry to be done.
我有些衣服需要洗
服务员:
Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry form.please?
好的.先生.请您添一下这个单子.
比尔:
May I use your pen?
我能用一下你的笔吗?
服务员:
Sure.Here you are.
当然.给您
比尔:
Thanks. Oh.I don't want these shirts starched.
谢谢.对了.这些衬衫不需要浆的.
服务员:
No starch. I understand.sir.
不浆.我了解.先生.
比尔:
When will they be ready?
什么时候能洗好?
服务员:
We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.
明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去
比尔:
Fine, Thanks a lot.
好的.谢谢
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店常见英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
接待员:
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
你好.先生.有事吗?
乔治:
I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结帐.
接待员:
Your name and room number, please?
请说下您的姓名和房间号.
乔治:
George Lucas, Room 206.
乔治露卡西.206房间.
接待员:
Yes, Mr. Lucas. Have you used any hotel service this morning?
请问您今天早上是否用过旅馆的服务设施?
乔治:
No, I haven't used any services.
没有.什么都没用.
接待员:
Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Lucas . Four nights at 70US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 455 US dollars.
好的.这是您的账单.4个晚上.每晚70美元.再加上膳食费共455美元.
乔治:
Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
接待员:
Certainly. May I have your card, please?
当然.可以给我您的卡吗?
乔治:
Here you are.
给你.
接待员:
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名.
乔治:
Oh, yes. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.
好的.能把行李放在这里到下午走时来拿吗?我想跟一些朋友告别.
接待员:
Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?
可以.我们帮您保管.有几件行李呢?
乔治:
Just three. I'll be back by 4:00.
只有三件.4点钟我回来.
接待员:
That's fine. Have a nice day.
好的.再见.
乔治:
Thank you. See you later.
谢谢.一会见.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话对话入住酒店,欢迎大家学习!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,学习一些常用的酒店英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接待客人酒店英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
B:
Good evening,sir.Welcome to the Sunshine Hohel.
晚上好先生。欢迎来到阳光旅店
G:
Thank you.
谢谢
B:
How many pieces of luggage do you have?
你有多少行李?
G:
Just these three.
只有这三件
B:
Two suitcases and one bag.Is that right?
两个手提箱和一个包对吧?
G:
Yes.That's all.
对,这是所有的。
B:
I'll show you to the Front Desk.This way,please.I will put your bags by the post over there.
我将带您到前台,这边请。我会提出那边您的行李。
G:
I see,thanks.
哦,谢谢
B:
A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.
服务生将在您办完入住手续后将您带到房间
G:
OK.
好的
B:
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我希望你能享受在这里逗留的时光。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
当出国旅游时,少不了用英语来预定酒店入住,这时提前学习一些酒店英语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来预定酒店英语情景对话,供大家学习!
C:
Room Reservations.May i help you,sir?
客房预定。先生有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
G:
Yes,my name is Alice,and i made a reservation for two nights from October 5th.I'd like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
是的,我的名字是爱丽丝,订了10月5日起的两个晚上的房间,我想延长两个晚上一直到9号
C:
For 4 nights from October 5th until October 9th. Will there be any change in your room type?Your reservation is for a twin room.
从10月5日到9日四个晚上,你预定的是一间带两张单人床的房间,您需要变化你的房间类型吗?
G:
No
不
C:
Thank you,sir.We will extend the reservation for you.
谢谢,先生。我们将为您延长预定时间。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想学习一些常用的酒店英语口语对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店电话英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lobby Crew:
May I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的?
Customer:
I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.
我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。
Lobby Crew:
What kind of room do you want?
需要什么样的房间呢?
Customer:
Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?
标间就可以了。多少钱?
Lobby Crew:
360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.
360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券。这是最低折扣了。
Customer:
Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?
知道了。我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?
Lobby Crew:
We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.
如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。
Customer:
Thanks.
谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: