为您找到与酒店点餐英语相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的出国旅行英语口语酒店, 希望对大家有帮助。
Can I reserve a hotel room here? 我能预订一个房间吗?
Do you have a hotel guide? 你有酒店指南吗?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 这有一个低于每晚50圆的酒店吗?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre? 你能推荐一个在市中心的酒点吗?
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station. 我想住在火车站附近的酒店。
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 你能推荐一个经济点的酒店吗?
I’d like a room with bath 我想要一间有浴室的房间。
How much is the room charge? 这间房间收费多少?
How much is a single room with a bath? 带浴室的单人间收费多少?
Is breakfast included? 包括早餐吗?
I’d like a room with a shower. 我想要一个可以冲凉的房间。
I’d like a twin room 我想要一个双人间
I’ll take that room 我想要那间房
I’d like to stay for 2 nights. 我要住两晚
I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight. 我想今天晚上预订一个房间。
How much is it per night? 每晚多少钱?
Does it include tax and service charge? 这包括税和服务费吗?
Do you need a deposit? 需要押金吗?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店基础英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编为大家整理的在点餐时的英语实用短句,欢迎大家学习!
请给我菜单。
Could I have a menu, please?
May I see your menu, please?
I'd like to see a menu, please.
有日语的菜单吗?
Do you have a menu in Japanese?
May I see a menu in Japanese?
Do you have a Japanese menu?
请给我看一下酒单。
May I see the wine list, please?
你们都有些什么葡萄酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
What kind of wine do you have available?
点菜吗?/您来点点儿什么?
May I take your order?
May I take your order? (您来点儿什么?)
Well, let's see… (唔,让我想想……)
What would you like?
What will you have?
Are you ready to order yet? (可以点菜了吗?)
有什么菜可以推荐的吗?
What do you recommend?
What do you recommend? (有什么菜可以推荐的吗?)
The seafood is good here. (我们店的海鲜很可口。)
What do you think I should order?
What is your suggestion?
What do you think is the best?
What do you suggest I order?
我想要和那个一样的。
Can I have the same as that?
Can I have the same as that? (我想要和那个一样的。)
Sure, no problem. (好的,没问题。)
我要这个和这个。
I'll take this and this. *可以边指菜单,边轻松地点菜。
您这儿有什么地方风味吗?
Do you have any local specialties? *local “这一地区的”,specialty “特色,特产”。
我们可以分别付款吗?
Could we have separate checks? *separate “分开的,分别的”。
May we have separate checks?
Could we pay separately? (我们可以各付各的吗?)
We'd like to have separate checks. (我们想分别付款。)
我要一个60美元的晚餐包括酒水。
I'd like to have dinner for sixty dollars including drinks. *including…“包含……”。
我要一份牛排。
I'd like a steak.
I want a steak.
我要红葡萄酒。
I'd like some red wine, please.
要几成熟的?
How would you like it?
How would you like it done?
How would you like your steak cooked?
How would you like your steak prepared?
烤熟点。
Well-done, please. *rare“三成熟(中嫩的)”,medium “适中的,半成熟”,well-done “烤得熟的,八成熟”。
请做得清淡些。
Can you make it mild?
您用早餐吗?
Are you having breakfast?
Are you having breakfast? (您用早餐吗?)
No, I'll just have a cup of coffee. (不,我只要一杯咖啡。)
来杯咖啡怎么样?
Would you like some coffee?
Would you like some coffee? (来杯咖啡怎么样?)
That would be great. (那太好了。)
Would you care for some coffee? *更礼貌的说法。
Do you want some coffee?
How about some coffee?
套餐里包括咖啡吗?
Is coffee included with this meal?
请给我来一杯咖啡。
I'd like a cup of coffee, please. *I'd like是I would like的缩写。意思是“我想要……”,它比“I want…”的说法更礼貌。
还要别的吗?
Anything else? *在听了对方想要的东西之后,餐厅服务员经常向顾客询问还需要什么。
Anything else? (还要别的吗?)
No, thank you. That's all. (不要了,就要这些吧,谢谢。)
Will that be all? (就要这些吗?)
Anything else you want? (别的还要吗?)
Is there anything else (that) you'd like? (还再要点其他的吗?)
够了/就要这些。
That's all for me.
That's it.
That's all.
That would be all.
我没有点这个菜。
I didn't order this.
I didn't order this. (我没有点这个菜。)
You didn't, sir? (您没要吗?)
This is not what I ordered. (这和我点的不一样。)
我点的菜还没上。
My order hasn't come yet. *order 是名词,表示“订的东西”、“订购物品”。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店商务英语口语,以供大家学习参考。
75、No ,sir (madam).不,先生(小姐).
76、I don't think so.我不这样认为.
77、Of course not.当然不.
78、I'm afraid that's not a good idea.恐怕,那个主意不好.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店一般来说就是通过出售客房、餐饮及综合服务设施向客人提供服务,从而获得经济收益的场所。当我们出门旅游时,选择一家合适的酒店住宿十分重要,那么你想知道酒店用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店的英语说法,欢迎大家学习!
tavern
英 [ˈtævən] 美 [ˈtævərn]
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语有关点餐英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: I'd like to taste some local dishes. What would you recommend?
A:我想尝尝本地特色菜。你能推荐什么吗?
B: That's fine. You must try this dish.
B:好吧。您应该试试这个菜。
A: Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
A:你能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?
B: It's fish steamed and served with our special sauce.
B:鱼蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。
A: Is it good?
A:好吃吗?
B: Sure. It's a most popular dish.
B:当然,很受欢迎的。
A: I think I'll try it,and give me some green salad together.
A:我想我要来点儿尝尝,再给我一份儿蔬菜沙拉。
B: We have two dressings for salad. Which one would you like?
B:我们有两种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?
A: What kind do you have?
A:你们有什么?
B: We have French and Thousand Island.
B:有法国和千岛的。
A: Make it Thousand Island.
A:用千岛的吧。
A: May I take your order now?
A:您准备好点菜了吗?
B: Yes. please. What's special today? Any special recommendations?
B:是的。今天有什么特色菜能推荐一下吗?
A: Certainly. I would recommend "Songshuguiyu".
A:当然,今天的“松鼠桂鱼”不错。
B: The name sounds fascinating. What is it exactly?
B:名字听来挺有意思。到底是什么菜?
A: Well,it is sweet and sour fried Mandarin fish.
A:嗯,是糖醋桂鱼。
B: Sorry,I'm not interested in vinegar.
B:对不起,我不太喜欢吃醋。
A: Then,how about this one?
A:那这个怎么样?
B: OK. I'll have that.
B:好,就要这个。
A: Very good. Could I serve you anything else?
A:好的,再上点什么别的?
B: Thank you. That's enough.
B:足够了,谢谢。
A: My pleasure. Just a little while,your order will be ready very soon. Please enjoy your lunch.
A:不客气,请稍等,您点的菜马上送到。请慢用。
B: Thanks.
B:谢谢。
A:May I take your order?
A:要点什么菜?
B:We'd like this course for two,please.
B:这道菜请给我们来两人份的。
A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.
A:这道菜恐怕是4人份的。
B:Well , can't you make it for two only?
B:嗯,你们不能只做两人份的吗?
A:I'm afraid not,sir.
A:先生,恐怕不行。
B:I see. Well,what do you recommend then?
B:我知道了,那么点什么好呢?
A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.
A:我建议您来碗汤和两三样小菜。
B:Right , we'll have these three.
B:好吧,我们要这三样。
A:Would you like rice with your meal?
A;您需要米饭吗?
B:No , thanks.
B:不要,谢谢。
A:Thank you,sir. Just a moment,please.
A:谢谢您。先生。马上就来。
A:May I take your order now?
A:要点什么菜?
B:Yes,I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.
B:是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。
A:How would you like your eggs?
A:您点的蛋要怎样煮?
B:Hard-boiled , please.
B:请煮全熟。
A:And your toast,light or dark?
A:您的吐司要稍微烤一下,还是烤焦?
B:Dark, please.
B:烤焦。
A:Now or later?
A:现在要还是待会儿要?
B:Later will do.
B:待会儿就可以了。
A:Will there be anything else?
A:还要不要点别的东西?
B:No,that's all. Thanks.
B:不了,那些就够了,谢谢。
A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.
a:一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。
B:That's right.
B:对的。
A:Just a moment,please.
A:请稍等。
A: Are you ready to order now,sir?
A:先生,您现在想点菜吗?
B: Yes.
B:是的。
A: Would you like an appetizer?
A:您要点什么开胃的东西吗?
B: Yes. I'd like a crab cocktail.
B:对,我要一个鲜蟹杯。
A: Would you like some soup first?
A:吃饭前先来点儿汤怎么样?
B: Very well.
B:很好。
A: What kind of soup would you like?
A:您喜欢什么汤?
B: I want egg soup.
B:我要鸡蛋汤。
A: Have you decided on anything?
A:您决定吃点什么?
B: I'd like to have some meat.
B:我要吃些肉。
A: How about stewed-fried steamed pork?
A:扣肉怎么样?
B: No,thank you.
B:不要,谢谢。
A: Are you interested in today's special?
A:对今天的风味菜感兴趣吗?
B: What is it?
B:是什么?
A: Twice cooked spicy pork slices.
A:回锅肉。
B: OK. Let me try it.
B:好的。我来尝尝。
A: Anyfhing else?
A:还要别的吗?
B: No , thank you
B:不用了,谢谢。
看了有关点餐旅游英语情景对话这篇文章
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游口语对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语关于入住酒店英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lily is checking out at the front desk,
莉莉正在前台办理退房手续。
Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?
前台:下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?
Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.
莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想办理退房手续。
Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?
前台:好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的1005房间,入住了3晚,对吗?
Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?
莉莉:对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?
Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?
前台:好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?
Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.
莉莉:好的,请把收据给我吧。
Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.
前台:您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
到餐厅吃饭时,你知道点餐用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。下面读文网小编为大家带来点餐的英语说法,供大家参考学习。
order
英 [ˈɔ:də] 美 [ˈɔrdɚ]
打扰了先生,现在能为您点餐了吗?
May I have a look at the menu first?
本杰明:我会负责点餐的。
Benjamin: I'll take care of the order.
他们在速食店里点餐通常也很迅速。
They often order their food quickly at fast-food restaurants.
服务员:先生,准备好点餐了吗?
Waitress: Are you ready to order, sir?
了解快餐种类并知道如何点餐。
Knowing fast food items and how to order meals.
我准备好点餐了。
I ' m ready to order now, please.
一位侍应立刻过来为她点餐。
A waiter came at once to take her order.
客户打电话给我们并不知识啊点餐。
People call us up not just to order meals.
点餐之前您想来杯开胃酒吗?
Would you like an aperitif before you order?
我马上回来为您点餐。
I will be back to take your order.
他点餐时说:给我来个腌牛肉三明治。
Give me corned beef sandwich, he ordered.
您现在准备点餐吗,女士?
Are you ready to order now, madam?
您要现在点餐吗?
A: Would you like to order now?
服务生:我可以帮你们点餐了吗?
Waiter: may I take your order?
店员:我能为您点餐吗?
Clerk: can I take your order?
哪个因素影响你点餐?
Which factor influence you order the food?
欢迎光临KFC,我能帮您点餐吗?
Welcome to KFC. May i take your order?
我们是1980年代最早使用电脑的餐厅之一,这样可以使点餐更加便捷。
We were one of the first companies to use a computer in the 1980s, which made ordering easier.
在点餐或饮料时不要以我想要,的句子开头,这样会显得你很粗鲁无知。
When ordering food or drinks, never begin with I want, as its considered rude and ignorant to do so.
截至2012年1月的5年内,套餐点餐总数从90亿份减少的到80亿份,减少了10亿份。
Total combo meal orders declined by a billion over a five-year period ending in January 2012, from nine to eight billion orders.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游酒店就餐英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Welcome to our Colonial Tramcar Restaurant,ma'am. Where would you like to sit?
A:欢迎光临电车饭店,女士。您想坐在哪儿?
B: I'd like to sit in the rear.
B:我想坐在后面。
A: All right. Come with me,please. Hera is your seat,ma'am. Would you like to ordernow?
A:好的,请跟我来。请您坐这儿,女士。您想现在点菜吗?
B: Yes
B:是的。
A: What would you like for a drink?
A:想喝点什么?
B: Wine,please.
B:果酒。
A:What kind?
A:哪一种?
B: Something real Australian.
B:正宗澳大利亚的就行。
A: Would Chablis be all right?
A:无甜味白葡萄酒可以吗?
B: Yes. That would be fine.
B:好的,可以。
A: What would you have for a la cane?
A:主食您需要什么?
B: I'll have Chicken and Ginger Burger with Chilli Dressing.
B:鸡和生姜汉堡带辣酱的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店管理是全球十大热门行业之一,高级酒店管理人才在全球都是一直很紧缺的。今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍酒店管理鹦鹉鱼怎么说,欢迎大家阅读!
1. After high school, Diego went to France and studied hotel management.
高中毕业后, 蒂亚哥去了法国学习酒店管理.
2. College or above, have the hotel management, psychology and managing basic knowledge.
专科或以上学历 、 有酒店管理 、 心理学和管理学的基础.
3. The 300 - room hotel is invested by Changshu Zhongjiang Import & Export Co.
这家300间客房的酒店由常熟 中江 置业有限公司投资兴建,由全球首屈一指的酒店管理集团-洲际酒店集团负责管理.
4. The 275 - room hotel is invested by Changshu Zhongjiang Import & Export Co.
这家275间客房的酒店由常熟 中江 进出口公司投资兴建,由全球首屈一指的酒店管理集团-洲际酒店集团负责管理.
5. Shangri - La Hotels & Resorts has always epitomized the concept of Shangri - La hospitality.
香格里拉 国际酒店管理集团始终体现着殷勤好客 香格里拉 情的经营思想.
6. Access to a lot of experience in hotel management.
获得了不少的酒店管理工作经验.
7. ARIVA Hospitality was founded in October 2008 with its Headquarter in Singapore.
艾丽华服务式公寓及酒店管理公司成立于2008年10月,总部位于新加坡.
8. We provide service as property management, investment and hotel management consultant, etc.
公司经营范围:物业管理 、 酒店管理顾问 、 实业项目投资咨询等.
9. Minimum 1 years work - related in international hotels and love training work.
1年以上国际酒店管理公司相关工作经验,热爱培训工作.
10. This text discusses the procedure of analysis, developing, designing a hotel MIS.
本文论述了分析 、 开发 、 设计一个酒店管理系统的过程.
11. Bruce is an expert in hotel management.
布鲁斯是酒店管理方面的专家.
12. Proven background in managing a 400 + hotel.
有400人以上酒店管理经验.
13. Good in english and familiar hotel management system and have working experience stands better chance.
较好的英语水平,对酒店管理系统比较熟悉,有酒店经验者优先.
14. Simple bartender, general secondary school inside the hotel management and the like have a professional teaching.
简单的调酒, 一般中专里面的酒店管理之类的专业都有教.
15. JiangYue Hotel is a three - star hotel, management by the Guangzhou Pearl River Property Hotel Management Co.
江悦酒店是由广州珠江物业酒店管理公司管理的三星级酒店.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达对于要出国旅行也是十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
服务员:
Can I help you?
您需要帮忙吗?
比尔:
I have some laundry to be done.
我有些衣服需要洗
服务员:
Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry form.please?
好的.先生.请您添一下这个单子.
比尔:
May I use your pen?
我能用一下你的笔吗?
服务员:
Sure.Here you are.
当然.给您
比尔:
Thanks. Oh.I don't want these shirts starched.
谢谢.对了.这些衬衫不需要浆的.
服务员:
No starch. I understand.sir.
不浆.我了解.先生.
比尔:
When will they be ready?
什么时候能洗好?
服务员:
We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.
明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去
比尔:
Fine, Thanks a lot.
好的.谢谢
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店常见英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
接待员:
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
你好.先生.有事吗?
乔治:
I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结帐.
接待员:
Your name and room number, please?
请说下您的姓名和房间号.
乔治:
George Lucas, Room 206.
乔治露卡西.206房间.
接待员:
Yes, Mr. Lucas. Have you used any hotel service this morning?
请问您今天早上是否用过旅馆的服务设施?
乔治:
No, I haven't used any services.
没有.什么都没用.
接待员:
Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Lucas . Four nights at 70US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 455 US dollars.
好的.这是您的账单.4个晚上.每晚70美元.再加上膳食费共455美元.
乔治:
Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
接待员:
Certainly. May I have your card, please?
当然.可以给我您的卡吗?
乔治:
Here you are.
给你.
接待员:
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名.
乔治:
Oh, yes. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.
好的.能把行李放在这里到下午走时来拿吗?我想跟一些朋友告别.
接待员:
Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?
可以.我们帮您保管.有几件行李呢?
乔治:
Just three. I'll be back by 4:00.
只有三件.4点钟我回来.
接待员:
That's fine. Have a nice day.
好的.再见.
乔治:
Thank you. See you later.
谢谢.一会见.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话对话入住酒店,欢迎大家学习!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,学习一些常用的酒店英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接待客人酒店英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
B:
Good evening,sir.Welcome to the Sunshine Hohel.
晚上好先生。欢迎来到阳光旅店
G:
Thank you.
谢谢
B:
How many pieces of luggage do you have?
你有多少行李?
G:
Just these three.
只有这三件
B:
Two suitcases and one bag.Is that right?
两个手提箱和一个包对吧?
G:
Yes.That's all.
对,这是所有的。
B:
I'll show you to the Front Desk.This way,please.I will put your bags by the post over there.
我将带您到前台,这边请。我会提出那边您的行李。
G:
I see,thanks.
哦,谢谢
B:
A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.
服务生将在您办完入住手续后将您带到房间
G:
OK.
好的
B:
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我希望你能享受在这里逗留的时光。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
当出国旅游时,少不了用英语来预定酒店入住,这时提前学习一些酒店英语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来预定酒店英语情景对话,供大家学习!
C:
Room Reservations.May i help you,sir?
客房预定。先生有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
G:
Yes,my name is Alice,and i made a reservation for two nights from October 5th.I'd like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
是的,我的名字是爱丽丝,订了10月5日起的两个晚上的房间,我想延长两个晚上一直到9号
C:
For 4 nights from October 5th until October 9th. Will there be any change in your room type?Your reservation is for a twin room.
从10月5日到9日四个晚上,你预定的是一间带两张单人床的房间,您需要变化你的房间类型吗?
G:
No
不
C:
Thank you,sir.We will extend the reservation for you.
谢谢,先生。我们将为您延长预定时间。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想学习一些常用的酒店英语口语对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店电话英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lobby Crew:
May I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的?
Customer:
I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.
我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。
Lobby Crew:
What kind of room do you want?
需要什么样的房间呢?
Customer:
Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?
标间就可以了。多少钱?
Lobby Crew:
360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.
360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券。这是最低折扣了。
Customer:
Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?
知道了。我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?
Lobby Crew:
We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.
如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。
Customer:
Thanks.
谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些简单实用点餐英语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?
柜台服务员:午安,先生。我能为您服务吗?
C: Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger and a large order of French fries.
顾客:好啊,我要一个起士汉堡和一大份薯条。
A: Would you like anything to drink with that?
服务员:请问还要什么饮料吗?
C: Yes, a medium Coke.
顾客:好啊,一杯中可。
A : Will that be all?
服务员:就这些吗?
C: Yes.
顾客:是的。
A: For here or to go?
服务员:在这里吃或外带呢?
C: To go, please. ( The attendant hands the customer his order.
顾客:外带。(服务员把顾客点的餐交给他。)
A: That'll be $ 4. 25... ( The customer gives her a 5 dollar bill. ) ... out of five. Here is your change, sir. Have a nice day.
服务员:一共4.25美元……(顾客递给她一张5美元钞票)……收你5块钱。先生,这是找您的零钱。祝您有个愉快的一天。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: