为您找到与酒店入住场景英语对话相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的关于酒店订票英语对话,以供大家学习参考。
1. 你可以去二楼肯德基看看,或许有。
You can go up stairs , the second floor , KFC, maybe you can on line.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语场景对话,希望对大家有帮助。
A:Good afternoon, sir.(下午好, 先生。)
B: Good afternoon.(下午好。)
A:Are you Mr Smith from the United States?(您是来自美国的史密斯先生吗?)
B:Yes,I am.(对,我是。)
A:Did you have a nice flight?(旅途愉快吗?)
B:Yes,indeed.(是的,很愉快。)
A:Is this your first time to Beijing?(您是第一次来北京吗?)
B:Yes,I've been looking forward to coming to the Beijing Olympic Games.(是的。我一直期盼着来北京奥运会。)(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店基础英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语面试场景对话,以供大家学习参考。
面试官:Do you have an English name? 你有英文名字吗?
面试者:yes,I have,k-a-y kay 是的,有,凯
面试官:Are you married? 你结婚了吗?
面试者:Not yet.I'm singla 还没有,我是单身。
面试官:What is your highest academic qualification?And What is your major? 你的最高学历是什么?是什么专业?
面试者:junior college, Computer Application. 大专,专业是计算机应用
面试官:What did you work in China? 你在中国做什么工
面试者:sales manager 销售主管
面试官:Which company? 是什么公司? 面试官:Have you worked in Singapore? 你有在新加坡有工作过?
面试者:Yes, I have. 是的,有做过
面试官:What is the business?( What does your company do?) 什么生意?(你的公司是做什么的?)
面试者:Clothing and Commodity sales 服装和日用品的销售
面试官:If we hire you, how long will you stay with us? 如果我们雇用你,你准备在公司做多久?
面试者:Hope in this Job for at least two years. Although I hope to do a little longer,but this is decided by the company.
希望在这个工作至少两年。虽然我希望做得更长一点,但这取决于公司。
面试官:Why do the choose this work? /Why do you want to work for us? 为什么要选择做这个工作?你为什么想为我们工作吗?
面试者:I like sales aspect of the job./I have a passion for Marketing,and also Marketing is a promising industry nowdays.
我喜欢销售方面的工作。/我对销售行业有热情,而且它是个前途很好的行业。
面试官:Do you know anything about this company? 你对本公司的情况了解吗?
面试者:Yes, a little.As far as I know, your Company is a famous sales company underwear products.Your underwear products are very popular in the Singapore.
是的,知道一点。据我所知,贵公司是一家著名的销售公司内衣产品。你们的内衣产品畅销于新加坡。
面试官:How many years worked in singapore? 你在新加坡做工多长时间? 面试者:Three years
面试官:where are your company? 你们公司在什么地方?
面试者:Bedok 勿洛
面试官:where is you living? 那你住在哪里? 面试者:Little India 小印度
面试官:What is the reason that you left? (Why did you leave your last job ?) 什么原因让你离开?(你为什么离职呢?)
面试者:Because there was something urgent to be handled in China/Because family factors at that time,Home occupy.
因为有急事要处理。/ 因为家庭因素,家里有事。
面试官:Why do you want to come to Singapore? 你为什么要来新加坡?
面试者:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i've worked in Singapore before, i'm easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.
首先,新加坡是一个花园城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作过,很容易适应这里的生活及工作环境。有许多中国人,人们都很友好。 面试者:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again? 请再说一遍。/对不起,能重复一下吗?
面试官:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. 好了,现在,如果你有任何问题,请随时问我。
面试者:Nope, I have none, thanks! 不,我没有,谢谢!
面试官:Thank you for your interest in our company. 谢谢你对我们的公司感兴趣。
面试者:Thank you,sir.Goodbye. Thank you for your time. 谢谢,先生。再见。谢谢您的宝贵时间
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店英语基本对话,欢迎大家阅读!
1.I’ll take a look at the hotel’s booking situation.
我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
2.I’m glad that we’ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.
很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
3. But I’m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights. 不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
4. We have already let your room to another gentleman.
我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。
5. That’s no problem at all.
没问题。
6.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.
给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。
7.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.
房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。
8. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.
请务必随时带着它。
9. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.
我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
10. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
11.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.
对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
12.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
13.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
14.I’ll put in the room number for you later on.
过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
15.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.
您忘了填写离店日期了。
Dialogue A (酒店英语基本对话之一)
A: Good morning,sir.Can I help you?
B:Good morning! I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.
A: May I have your name,sir, please?
B:Bradley,John Bradley.
A:Just a moment,sir, while I look through our list.Yes,we do have a reservation for you,Mr. Bradley.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
B:Yes.Can I borrow your pen for a minute,please?
A:Sure.Here you are.
B:What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
A: You can just skip that. I’ll put in the room number for you later on.
B:(After he has completed the form) Here you are.I think I’ve filled in everything correctly.
A: Let me see…name, address, nationality,for war ding address, passport number, place of issue, signature and date of departure.Oh,here,sir.Your forgot to put in the date of your departure. Here let me fill it in for you.You are leaving on…?
B:October 24.
A:Now everything’s in order.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420. It is on the14th floor and the daily rate is$90.Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.You also need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.
B: OK.I’ll take good care of it.
A: And now if you are ready,Mr.Bradley, I’ll call the bell-boy and he’ll take you to your room.
B: Yes, I’m ready.Thank you.
A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
B:I’ll try.
Dialogue B(酒店英语基本对话之二)
A:Good morning!Can I help you?
B:Good morning! I’m Mr.Doug lass in room 1208. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.This makes it necessary for me to stay on here for another day.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
A: I’ll take a look at the hotel’s booking situation. Yes, sir,I’m glad that we’ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.But I’m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.You see,we have already let your room to another gentle-man.Is that acceptable to you?
B: Yes, that’s no problem at all.
A: Let me see… room 1111 Will be vacant. How about room1111?
B:That is fine.
A:When would you like to move tomorrow?
B: I don’t know.
A:The new occupant will be checking in a little after twelve.
B: That means I have to move out before 12. Let me see. I’ll be leaving for the negotiation at 9∶30 tomorrow morning and I will not be returning to the hotel until sometime in the afternoon. So I’m going to have to do it before I go to the negotiation.Well,I think I will move at 9o’clock.
A: Good.I will send a bellboy to your room and help youwith your luggage at 9 o’clock. And please remember to bring your key card to the reception desk when you pass it tomorrow so that I can change the room number on it.
B:I will.Thank you very much.
A:Goodbye.
B:Goodbye.
Words and Expressions
nationality n.国籍/forward v..发送,寄发
for warding address 转投地址/passport n.护照
place of issue 发照地点/signature n.签名
departure n.离开/regulation n.规章,规定,条例
negotiation n.谈判;磋商/extension n.延长日
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些关于入住酒店口语情景对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
可以在房间用早餐吗?
Can I get breakfast in my room ?
提供客房服务吗?
Can I have room service, please?
当然。请问您的房间号?
Yes of course. What’s your room number please?
我的房间号是……
My room number is ....
顺便问一下
By the way,
在哪可以复印?
Where can I make some copies?
在哪可以买日用品?
Is there a place in the hotel where I can buy odds and ends?
二层休息室对面有影印室。
There’s a photocopying room on the second floor, just opposite the lobby.
商店在一楼拐角处,在那可以买到。
The ABC Shop is just round the corner of the ground floor where you can get some items.
谢谢。另外,明早我需要叫醒服务,请为我安排。
Thank you. And tomorrow I need an early call. Can you fix that for me?
好的。请问几点叫您?
Yes, when would you like us to call you?
六点。非常感谢。
Six o’clock. Thank you very much.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:登记入住,欢迎大家学习!
A:Good afternoon. Is there a vacant room here?
A:下午好。有没有空房间?
B:What do you want,a single or a double one?
B:您想要单人房还是双人房?
A:A single , preferably with a bath.
A:单人房,最好带浴室。
B:How long do you intend to stay?
B:您打算住几天?
A:For four days or so.
A;4天左右。
B;We have one single room on the fifth floor.
B;5楼有一间单人房。
A:I hope it's quiet. I hate noise.
A:我希望房间安静,我怕吵。
B:It's very quiet,sir.
B:非常安静,先生。
A:How much does it cost per day?
A:一天多少钱?
B:It's 150 yuan per day including a 10% service charge.
B:一天150元。包括10%的服务费。
A:All right. I'll take the room.
A:好吧,我就要那个房间了。
B:Would you please fill in the registration form?
B:请您填一下登记表好吗?
A:OK.
A:好的。
B:As a hotel policy, we require one day's room charge as a deposit for guests without reservation.
B:按照酒店的规定,我们要求没有预约的客人交一天的房费作为押金。
A:No problem. Here you are.
A:没问题。给您。
B:Your room number is 505. This is your key. The bellboy will help you with the baggage.
B:您的房间号是505。这是您的钥匙。行李员会帮您拿行李。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游口语对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语关于入住酒店英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lily is checking out at the front desk,
莉莉正在前台办理退房手续。
Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?
前台:下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?
Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.
莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想办理退房手续。
Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?
前台:好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的1005房间,入住了3晚,对吗?
Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?
莉莉:对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?
Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?
前台:好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?
Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.
莉莉:好的,请把收据给我吧。
Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.
前台:您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游酒店就餐英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Welcome to our Colonial Tramcar Restaurant,ma'am. Where would you like to sit?
A:欢迎光临电车饭店,女士。您想坐在哪儿?
B: I'd like to sit in the rear.
B:我想坐在后面。
A: All right. Come with me,please. Hera is your seat,ma'am. Would you like to ordernow?
A:好的,请跟我来。请您坐这儿,女士。您想现在点菜吗?
B: Yes
B:是的。
A: What would you like for a drink?
A:想喝点什么?
B: Wine,please.
B:果酒。
A:What kind?
A:哪一种?
B: Something real Australian.
B:正宗澳大利亚的就行。
A: Would Chablis be all right?
A:无甜味白葡萄酒可以吗?
B: Yes. That would be fine.
B:好的,可以。
A: What would you have for a la cane?
A:主食您需要什么?
B: I'll have Chicken and Ginger Burger with Chilli Dressing.
B:鸡和生姜汉堡带辣酱的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达对于要出国旅行也是十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
服务员:
Can I help you?
您需要帮忙吗?
比尔:
I have some laundry to be done.
我有些衣服需要洗
服务员:
Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry form.please?
好的.先生.请您添一下这个单子.
比尔:
May I use your pen?
我能用一下你的笔吗?
服务员:
Sure.Here you are.
当然.给您
比尔:
Thanks. Oh.I don't want these shirts starched.
谢谢.对了.这些衬衫不需要浆的.
服务员:
No starch. I understand.sir.
不浆.我了解.先生.
比尔:
When will they be ready?
什么时候能洗好?
服务员:
We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.
明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去
比尔:
Fine, Thanks a lot.
好的.谢谢
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店常见英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
接待员:
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
你好.先生.有事吗?
乔治:
I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结帐.
接待员:
Your name and room number, please?
请说下您的姓名和房间号.
乔治:
George Lucas, Room 206.
乔治露卡西.206房间.
接待员:
Yes, Mr. Lucas. Have you used any hotel service this morning?
请问您今天早上是否用过旅馆的服务设施?
乔治:
No, I haven't used any services.
没有.什么都没用.
接待员:
Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Lucas . Four nights at 70US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 455 US dollars.
好的.这是您的账单.4个晚上.每晚70美元.再加上膳食费共455美元.
乔治:
Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
接待员:
Certainly. May I have your card, please?
当然.可以给我您的卡吗?
乔治:
Here you are.
给你.
接待员:
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名.
乔治:
Oh, yes. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.
好的.能把行李放在这里到下午走时来拿吗?我想跟一些朋友告别.
接待员:
Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?
可以.我们帮您保管.有几件行李呢?
乔治:
Just three. I'll be back by 4:00.
只有三件.4点钟我回来.
接待员:
That's fine. Have a nice day.
好的.再见.
乔治:
Thank you. See you later.
谢谢.一会见.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话对话入住酒店,欢迎大家学习!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,学习一些常用的酒店英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接待客人酒店英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
B:
Good evening,sir.Welcome to the Sunshine Hohel.
晚上好先生。欢迎来到阳光旅店
G:
Thank you.
谢谢
B:
How many pieces of luggage do you have?
你有多少行李?
G:
Just these three.
只有这三件
B:
Two suitcases and one bag.Is that right?
两个手提箱和一个包对吧?
G:
Yes.That's all.
对,这是所有的。
B:
I'll show you to the Front Desk.This way,please.I will put your bags by the post over there.
我将带您到前台,这边请。我会提出那边您的行李。
G:
I see,thanks.
哦,谢谢
B:
A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.
服务生将在您办完入住手续后将您带到房间
G:
OK.
好的
B:
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我希望你能享受在这里逗留的时光。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
当出国旅游时,少不了用英语来预定酒店入住,这时提前学习一些酒店英语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来预定酒店英语情景对话,供大家学习!
C:
Room Reservations.May i help you,sir?
客房预定。先生有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
G:
Yes,my name is Alice,and i made a reservation for two nights from October 5th.I'd like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
是的,我的名字是爱丽丝,订了10月5日起的两个晚上的房间,我想延长两个晚上一直到9号
C:
For 4 nights from October 5th until October 9th. Will there be any change in your room type?Your reservation is for a twin room.
从10月5日到9日四个晚上,你预定的是一间带两张单人床的房间,您需要变化你的房间类型吗?
G:
No
不
C:
Thank you,sir.We will extend the reservation for you.
谢谢,先生。我们将为您延长预定时间。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想学习一些常用的酒店英语口语对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店电话英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lobby Crew:
May I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的?
Customer:
I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.
我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。
Lobby Crew:
What kind of room do you want?
需要什么样的房间呢?
Customer:
Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?
标间就可以了。多少钱?
Lobby Crew:
360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.
360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券。这是最低折扣了。
Customer:
Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?
知道了。我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?
Lobby Crew:
We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.
如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。
Customer:
Thanks.
谢谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: