为您找到与酒店介绍景点英语对话相关的共200个结果:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达对于要出国旅行也是十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
服务员:
Can I help you?
您需要帮忙吗?
比尔:
I have some laundry to be done.
我有些衣服需要洗
服务员:
Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry form.please?
好的.先生.请您添一下这个单子.
比尔:
May I use your pen?
我能用一下你的笔吗?
服务员:
Sure.Here you are.
当然.给您
比尔:
Thanks. Oh.I don't want these shirts starched.
谢谢.对了.这些衬衫不需要浆的.
服务员:
No starch. I understand.sir.
不浆.我了解.先生.
比尔:
When will they be ready?
什么时候能洗好?
服务员:
We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.
明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去
比尔:
Fine, Thanks a lot.
好的.谢谢
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
当出国旅游时,少不了用英语来预定酒店入住,这时提前学习一些酒店英语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来预定酒店英语情景对话,供大家学习!
C:
Room Reservations.May i help you,sir?
客房预定。先生有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
G:
Yes,my name is Alice,and i made a reservation for two nights from October 5th.I'd like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
是的,我的名字是爱丽丝,订了10月5日起的两个晚上的房间,我想延长两个晚上一直到9号
C:
For 4 nights from October 5th until October 9th. Will there be any change in your room type?Your reservation is for a twin room.
从10月5日到9日四个晚上,你预定的是一间带两张单人床的房间,您需要变化你的房间类型吗?
G:
No
不
C:
Thank you,sir.We will extend the reservation for you.
谢谢,先生。我们将为您延长预定时间。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话对话入住酒店,欢迎大家学习!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店常见英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
接待员:
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
你好.先生.有事吗?
乔治:
I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结帐.
接待员:
Your name and room number, please?
请说下您的姓名和房间号.
乔治:
George Lucas, Room 206.
乔治露卡西.206房间.
接待员:
Yes, Mr. Lucas. Have you used any hotel service this morning?
请问您今天早上是否用过旅馆的服务设施?
乔治:
No, I haven't used any services.
没有.什么都没用.
接待员:
Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Lucas . Four nights at 70US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 455 US dollars.
好的.这是您的账单.4个晚上.每晚70美元.再加上膳食费共455美元.
乔治:
Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
接待员:
Certainly. May I have your card, please?
当然.可以给我您的卡吗?
乔治:
Here you are.
给你.
接待员:
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名.
乔治:
Oh, yes. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.
好的.能把行李放在这里到下午走时来拿吗?我想跟一些朋友告别.
接待员:
Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?
可以.我们帮您保管.有几件行李呢?
乔治:
Just three. I'll be back by 4:00.
只有三件.4点钟我回来.
接待员:
That's fine. Have a nice day.
好的.再见.
乔治:
Thank you. See you later.
谢谢.一会见.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,学习一些常用的酒店英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接待客人酒店英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
B:
Good evening,sir.Welcome to the Sunshine Hohel.
晚上好先生。欢迎来到阳光旅店
G:
Thank you.
谢谢
B:
How many pieces of luggage do you have?
你有多少行李?
G:
Just these three.
只有这三件
B:
Two suitcases and one bag.Is that right?
两个手提箱和一个包对吧?
G:
Yes.That's all.
对,这是所有的。
B:
I'll show you to the Front Desk.This way,please.I will put your bags by the post over there.
我将带您到前台,这边请。我会提出那边您的行李。
G:
I see,thanks.
哦,谢谢
B:
A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.
服务生将在您办完入住手续后将您带到房间
G:
OK.
好的
B:
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我希望你能享受在这里逗留的时光。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想学习一些常用的酒店英语口语对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店电话英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lobby Crew:
May I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的?
Customer:
I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.
我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。
Lobby Crew:
What kind of room do you want?
需要什么样的房间呢?
Customer:
Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?
标间就可以了。多少钱?
Lobby Crew:
360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.
360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券。这是最低折扣了。
Customer:
Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?
知道了。我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?
Lobby Crew:
We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.
如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。
Customer:
Thanks.
谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
优美的旅游景点能让人流连忘返,你知道怎么用英语句子来介绍景点吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来介绍景点的常用英语句子,欢迎大家学习。
i like to collect russet autumn leaves.
我喜欢收集秋天赤褐色的叶子。
i do not know when, you fall softly on my red sweater, you put a flower as i have it
不知什么时候,你轻轻地落在我鲜红的毛衣上,你把我也当成一朵花了吗
i think the most beautiful season in a year is autumn.
我觉得一年中最美丽的季节是秋天。
i feel a little cool in the autumnal night.
在秋天的晚上,我感到一丝凉意。
i love summer very much. in summer, it’s hot, and sometimes it’s rainy. people wear t-shirts, shorts and sunglasses. girls love to wear dresses and skirts.
in summer, especially lush vegetation, holly leaves shiny shiny, elm tree with luxuriant foliage, give people put up a thick green shade.
看了介绍景点的常用英语句子这篇文章
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来求职面试英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Where are you studying and whafs your major?
A:你在哪个学校读书,学什么专业?
B: I am studying at Beijing University. I major in Civil Law.
B:我就读于北京大学法学院,主修民法。
A: Why did you choose Beijing University?
A:你为什么选择北京大学?
B: Because Beijing University is the best university in China and l'm sure I am one of the best students.
B:因为北京大学是中国最好的大学而我又 相信自己是最好的学生之一。
A: What courses have you learned?
A.?你都学习了哪些课程?
B: I have learned many courses, such as Civil Law, Economic Law, Commercial Law and Administration Law.
B:我学习了很多课程,比如民法、经济法、 商法、行政法等。
A: Which one is your favorite? Why?
A:你最喜欢哪门课程?为什么?
B: Civil Law. Because it is broad and profound, and furthermore, it best reflects the spirits of fairness and equality.
B:我最喜欢民法,因为民法博大精深,而且 民法最能体现公平和平等的精神。
A: What was your minor subject?
A:你的辅修专业是什么?
B: Psychology.
B:心理学。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来求职面试英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Are you married?
A:你结婚了吗?
B: Yes, sir. I'm married.
B:是的,先生。我结婚了。
A: When did you get married?
A:你什么时候结的婚?
B: 1 got married in 1997.
B:我于1997年结婚。
A: Is your husband working?
A:你爱人有工作吗?
B: Yes, sir.
B:是的,先生。
A: Where and what kind of work does your husband do?
A:你爱人在哪里工作?做什么工作?
B: He is an English teacher in HongKong.
在香港当英语老师。
A: Do you have any children?
你有小孩了吗?
B: Yes. I have a lovely boy. He is seven years old.
是的,我有一个可爱的儿子。现在7岁。
A: Do we have to transfer your husband and child here?
A:我们要把你爱人和小孩安排过来吗?
B: Yes, I hope so. It is inconvenient to live apart.
B:是的,我希望如此。分居很不方便。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来求职面试英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Are you married?
A:你结婚了吗?
B: Yes, sir. I'm married.
B:是的,先生。我结婚了。
A: When did you get married?
A:你什么时候结的婚?
B: 1 got married in 1997.
B:我于1997年结婚。
A: Is your husband working?
A:你爱人有工作吗?
B: Yes, sir.
B:是的,先生。
A: Where and what kind of work does your husband do?
A:你爱人在哪里工作?做什么工作?
B: He is an English teacher in HongKong.
在香港当英语老师。
A: Do you have any children?
你有小孩了吗?
B: Yes. I have a lovely boy. He is seven years old.
是的,我有一个可爱的儿子。现在7岁。
A: Do we have to transfer your husband and child here?
A:我们要把你爱人和小孩安排过来吗?
B: Yes, I hope so. It is inconvenient to live apart.
B:是的,我希望如此。分居很不方便。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游游览景点英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: My god, it's such a lovely lake! The lake has a water surface of 56 square kilometers.
A:我的天,多么迷人的湖啊!西湖的水面面积为5.6平方公里。
B: No wonder it looks so huge.
B:难怪显得这么大。
A: We are now walking on what is in fact an island Here we get one of the 10 sceneries of the West Lake: Autumn Moon over the Calm Lake.
A:我们现在走在一个小岛上,这里有西湖十景之一:平湖秋月。
B: Why is it called "Autumn Moon over the Calm Lake" ?
B:为什么叫“平湖秋月”呢?
A: It's so named because in the pavilion over there the great poet Bai Juyi of the Tang Dynasty would take a rest after drinking a little too much, and watch the moon over the lake.
A:因为唐朝大诗人白居易在畅饮之后在那边那个亭子中休息,看着湖面上的月亮,因此叫“平湖秋月”。
B:Very romantic.
B:非常浪漫。
A: Now let's board the boat and have a ride on the lake.
A:我们现在上船到湖中去游览一下吧。
B: Sure (They get on the boat).
B:好(他们上船)。
A: Wang, what's that building over there? It looks like some sort of a huge pavilion.
A:王,那边那个建筑是什么?看上去像个巨大的亭子。
B: You are right. That's the Heart of Lake Pavilion, situated on an islet.It was built in 1552 and is the largest pavilion on the West Lake. Oh, here we are at the Little Yingzhou island. Let's get off the boat. Please watch your steps.
B:没错,那是湖心事,坐落在一个小岛上。它建于1552年,是西湖最大的亭子,哦,我们到了小瀛洲了。我们下船吧。请脚下留神。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游酒店就餐英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Welcome to our Colonial Tramcar Restaurant,ma'am. Where would you like to sit?
A:欢迎光临电车饭店,女士。您想坐在哪儿?
B: I'd like to sit in the rear.
B:我想坐在后面。
A: All right. Come with me,please. Hera is your seat,ma'am. Would you like to ordernow?
A:好的,请跟我来。请您坐这儿,女士。您想现在点菜吗?
B: Yes
B:是的。
A: What would you like for a drink?
A:想喝点什么?
B: Wine,please.
B:果酒。
A:What kind?
A:哪一种?
B: Something real Australian.
B:正宗澳大利亚的就行。
A: Would Chablis be all right?
A:无甜味白葡萄酒可以吗?
B: Yes. That would be fine.
B:好的,可以。
A: What would you have for a la cane?
A:主食您需要什么?
B: I'll have Chicken and Ginger Burger with Chilli Dressing.
B:鸡和生姜汉堡带辣酱的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语介绍对话,以供大家学习参考。
Amy:This is our new employee Stone.
艾米:这是公司新的同事斯通。
Stone:Hi! Everybody! So glad to meet you all!
斯通:大家好,很高兴和你们见面!
艾米:你可做一个简短的自我介绍吗?
Stone:Sure!Thank you! First of all, my name is Stone.My hometown is Canton,China.I was born and raised there. I love it very much!Second, I’m a postgraduate from Tsinghua University and my major is Western Economics.I’ve heard so much about this corporation and I’ve been looking forward to working here.Last but not least,I speak English but The States is absolutely a brand new place for me, so I might need your help in the near future.Thanks a million.
斯通:
没问题!谢谢!首先,我叫斯通,我来自中国广州,我在那里出生长大,我爱我的家乡。其次,我是清华大学西方经济学的硕士毕业士。久闻贵公司大名,能来这里工作是我期待已久的事情。最后一点,也同样重要的是,我会说英语,但是美国对我而言是一个陌生的地方,希望大家以后多多关照。谢谢!
Amy:Okay! So firstly,allow me to introduce our corporation to you. Our corporation is a joint verture,which is doing businese with China, now,manly focusing on providing a unique collection of sports shoes of different types and styles.As a matter of fact,our company leads the industry and most of the goods are sold to Canada, China,Italy,Germany and some other European countries.
艾米:好的。首先,让我向你介绍一下我们公司。我们公司是一家合资企业,正在中国市场开拓业务,目前致力于一系列独特的不同类型和款式的运动鞋的制造。事实上,我们公司是行业的领头羊,大部分产品销往加拿大、中国、意大利、德国和其它欧洲国家。
Stone:I see, what about my work?
斯通:哦,这样,那么我负责的工作呢?
Amy:I am considering you to be in charge of the promotion of goods.What do you say?
艾米:我正考虑让你负责产品促销方面的工作。你觉得如何?
Stone:No problem,please give it to me.I will do it well. You can count on me!
斯通:没问题,请放心交给我吧,我会做好的。
Amy:And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask Helen who is in charge of the personnel department.
艾米:如果任何问题,请告诉人力资源部的海伦。
Stone:Okay!I really appreciate it .
斯通:好的,非常感谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游口语对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语关于入住酒店英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lily is checking out at the front desk,
莉莉正在前台办理退房手续。
Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?
前台:下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?
Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.
莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想办理退房手续。
Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?
前台:好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的1005房间,入住了3晚,对吗?
Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?
莉莉:对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?
Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?
前台:好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?
Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.
莉莉:好的,请把收据给我吧。
Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.
前台:您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
导语:滇池(英文名Tien Lake,亦作Tien Ch'ih或Dian Chi),亦称昆明湖、昆明池(K'un-Ming Ch'ih, 亦作Kunming Chi)、滇南泽、滇海。中国云南省大湖,在昆明市西南。以下是小编整理的英语
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: