为您找到与西餐厅的餐桌礼仪英语相关的共200个结果:
餐桌礼仪顾名思义就是指在吃饭用餐时在餐桌上的礼仪常识,餐饮礼仪问题可谓源远流长。那么你知道有哪些常用的餐桌礼仪的英语口语表达吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来餐桌礼仪常用英语口语表达,供大家参考学习!
1、你喜欢喝什么酒?
What would you like to drink,
2、要再给你加点酒吗
May i fill your glass again?
3、多喝点。
Drink more.
4、为我们的友谊和您的健康,干杯!
Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!
5、自己来!请自便!
Help yourself.
6、多吃点。
Have some more.
Have more.
Have a little more.
Eat more.
7、你想再来点吗?
Would you like a little bit more?
8、趁热吃好吃。
It tastes best when taken piping hot.
9、请再来点儿。
Have some more, please.
10、上春卷儿了。
Ah, here come the egg rolls.
11、吃点凉菜吧。
Try some of the cold dishes.
12、请随便挑你喜欢的吃。
Just help yourself to whatever you'd like.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
通过这些英语作文,我们可以了解到中西方在餐桌礼仪方面的极大不同。下面是读文网小编带来餐桌礼仪英语作文范文,欢迎大家阅读!
As we know ,there are so many differences between culture of the East and West that I can not list all of their different aspects.I will focus on the differences of diet custom and teaching system.For your better understanding ,I will set examples of China and America.
It is no doubt that it is a tradition to use chopsticks for Chinese.But people in America prefer to forks and knives.This different result is based on different food they are like .Americans choose to eat beefsteak,bread,and salad,while Chinese people choose noodles ,pancakes and rice.What is more,the custom of drinking tea in China and drinking coffee in America are stand out particularly.However,there is a trend that the food in both countries has been mixture.For example,the coffee and bread have introduced to China.The famous KFC is very popular at children.
The gap of teaching system between China and America is big.Chinese students always complain about their homework.Too much homework has limited the time to exercise and relax.They have to recite many things as to get a high mark.Homework comes the first to them.
In my opinion,the study in America is more interesting .Teachers pay attentions to training students skills in thinking in realastic life not to emphasis on the importances of memories.In a addition,the rate of going to school ,the salary of teaching ,and the job of gruduates are quite different,too.I should say that Chima government should make great efforts to improve its teaching syetem.I am also expect to be one day ,the West give more cheers to our country.
带翻译:
东方和西方之间的文化差异。
正如我们所知,有很多东西方文化之间的差异,我不能列出所有的不同方面。我将关注饮食习俗的差异和教学体系。为你更好的理解,我将中国和美国的例子。
毫无疑问,这是一个传统中国使用筷子。但是美国人更喜欢刀叉。这个不同的结果是基于不同的食物它们就像。美国人选择吃牛排、面包和沙拉,而中国人选择面条、煎饼和米饭。更重要的是,在中国喝茶和喝咖啡的习俗在美国尤其引人注目。然而,有一种趋势,这两个国家的食物混合。例如,咖啡和面包已经传入中国。著名的肯德基很受欢迎的儿童。
中国和美国之间的教学体系的差距很大。中国学生总是抱怨他们的作业。作业太多有限的时间来锻炼和放松。他们要背诵很多东西得高分。家庭作业是第一。
在我看来,这项研究在美国更有趣。教师要注意培养学生在思维技能realastic生活不强调记忆的重要性。之外,去学校,教学的薪水,和gruduates的工作有很大的不同。我应该说,反而政府应该努力改善其教学体系。我也希望有一天,西方给我国更多的欢呼。
看过餐桌礼仪介绍英语作文
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
每个国家都有自己的餐桌礼仪特色,中国的餐桌礼仪也算是比较特别的,下面是读文网小编整理的关于中国餐桌礼仪英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
A:Hello,B!I read an article about western table manners.I found that there are many similarities and differences betwee western table manners and chinese table manners.
B:Yes.For example:When you are bidden to the feast,you are more interested in talking with people around you than having any dish.So when you have your meals,you should try your best to make less sound and action.
A:Yes.But in western countries before hostess pick up her spoon or fork,gests mustn't taste any dish.The hostess won't start her meal until all the guests get their dishes.She won't do it like chinese,want you have first.It means that everyone can have their own meals when the hostess pick up her spoon or fork.
B:And in China,people wear casual clothes when they have meals in the restaurant,even the T-shirt and jeans are available.Only in important banquet do they wear grandly.But it requires people wear formal dress.
A:And the people seat of traditional chinese food is not that exquisite like in western countries.Most of them are seated according to their own willings and without napkin.
B:However,it's very exquisite in western countries.
A:Yes,we have a lot to learn.
B:Of course
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
餐桌礼仪英语作文你知道吗?下面都是小编收藏的 餐桌礼仪英语作文,希望对你们有用。
In China, as with any culture, there are rules and customs that surround what is appropriate and what is not when dining, whether it is in a restaurant or in someone’s home. Learning the appropriate way to act and what to say will not only help you feel like a native, but will also make those around you more comfortable, and able to focus on you, instead of your interesting eating habits.
同其他国家文化一样,在中国,无论是在餐馆还是在家,用餐时也有很多禁忌。适当了解一些中国的餐桌礼仪,不仅能让你更加入乡随俗,融入其中,而且能让别人注意到你,而不是你特别的用餐习惯。
The customs surrounding Chinese tables’ manners is ingrained with tradition, and some rules are not to be broken. Failing to understand and follow all of the rules could result in offending the chef and ending the night in an unfavorable way.
有些餐桌礼仪是随着传统延续下来的,是决不能违反的。如果不了解这些餐桌礼仪并且破坏了这些规矩,到时可能得罪厨师,扫兴而归哦。
1. The food is served via large communal dishes, and in nearly every case, you will be supplied with communal chopsticks for transferring food from the main dishes to your own. You should use the communal chopsticks if they are supplied. If they are not or you are unsure, wait for someone to serve food to their own plate, and then copy what they do. On occasion, an eager Chinese host may place food into your bowl or on your plate. This is normal.
1. 食物是通过大的公用盘子盛装的,基本上都会提供公用筷方便你将食物分到你自己的盘子里。如果有公用筷子就用公共筷子分开食物。如果没有公共筷,或是不确定是否有公共筷子,可以先等待,看其他人是怎么做的,然后效仿就行。有时候热心的中国主人会帮你将食物分到你的盘子里,这很正常。
2. It is rude to not eat what you are given. If you are offered something you absolutely can't stomach, finish everything else, and leave the rest on your plate. Leaving a little food generally indicates that you are full.
2. 分到你盘子的食物你不吃是很失礼的。如果有些食物你真的吃不下可以先把其他能吃的吃掉,然后把不想吃的剩在盘子里就行。通常盘子里剩下一点儿食物说明你已经吃饱了。
3. Don't stab your chopsticks into your bowl of rice. As with any Buddhist culture, placing two chopsticks down in a bowl of rice is what happens at a funeral. By doing this, you indicate that you wish death upon those at the table.
3. 不要把筷子插在装满米饭的碗里。因为在佛教文化里,将双筷插在碗里是葬礼时的祭祀仪式。如果你在餐桌上这么做,意味着你希望餐桌上在座的人死掉。
4. Do not play with your chopsticks, point at objects with them, or drum them on the table - this is rude. Do not tap them on the side of your dish, either, as this is used in restaurants to indicate that the food is taking too long, and it will offend your host.
4. 不要把玩筷子,比如用筷子指手画脚,或是在桌上敲击筷子,这些都是很失礼的,也切勿用筷子敲击你的盘子,这在餐馆里是暗示上菜太慢,很有可能会触怒待客的主人。
5. When setting down your chopsticks, place them horizontally on top of your plate, or place the ends on a chopstick rest. Do not set them on the table.
5. 当你想放下筷子时,要将筷子水平放置在你的盘子上,或者将筷子搁置在筷子架上,别将筷子放置在桌子上。
6. Hold the chopsticks in your right hand between the thumb and index finger, and when eating rice, place the small bowl in your left hand, holding it off the table.
6. 应该右手持筷,用大拇指和食指夹紧筷子。吃饭时,左手托碗,使碗离开桌面。
7. Do not stab anything with your chopsticks, unless you are cutting vegetables or similar. If you are in a small, intimate setting with friends, then stabbing smaller so as to grab items is okay, but never do this at a formal dinner or around those who adhere strictly to tradition.
7. 不要用筷子戳东西,除非是将大片蔬菜或其他食物分开。如果是跟亲密朋友的小型聚餐,将食物用筷子分成小块方便夹取是可以的,但在正式宴会上,或是同桌人都非常遵守传统的场合千万别这么做。
8. When tapping glasses for a cheer, be sure that the edge of your drink is below that of a senior member, as you are not their equal. This will show respect.
8. 举酒干杯时要确定你酒杯里酒的平面刻度要比在座的长者低,以显示你们的辈分不同,这是为了向长辈表示尊重。
9. When eating something with bones, it is normal to spit them out onto the table to the right of your plate.
9. 在吃有骨头的东西时,要将骨头分离装在你右手边的盘子里。
10. Do not get offended if your fellow diners eat with their mouth open, or talk with their mouth full. This is normal in China. Enjoy, laugh, and have fun.
10. 有时同桌的人嘴里满含食物跟你交谈时不要觉得被冒犯了。在中国这比较正常,因为人们的理念就是吃饭时大声欢歌,尽情享受。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
餐桌礼仪指的是你的用餐行为准则,包括如何使用餐具以及如何文明进餐。全球最大的旅行指南数字出版商“孤独星球”最近汇集了各类餐桌礼仪,并列出了餐桌禁忌警示。美国编辑罗伯特·瑞得同自己的团队将各类跨文化书籍中的珍闻搜集起来,他说:“此举用来宣扬旅行的乐趣,有时很有趣,有时也可以增长见闻。”下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语阅读:各国餐桌礼仪,希望大家喜欢!
Lonely Planet: don’t ask for salt and pepper if it is not on the table. “Asking for any kind ofseasoning or condiment” will offend the cook.
“孤独星球”:如果桌子上没有摆放盐或胡椒瓶,不能主动去索要。“索要任何调味品或佐料”都会冒犯到厨师。
Tradition: Cooks are highly respected in Portugal.
文化传统:在葡萄牙,厨师是非常受人尊重的。
What else to watch: Place your napkin on your lap, and don’t eat with your fingers. Don’tswitch cutlery between hands.
其他注意事项:将餐巾铺在大腿上,不要用手吃东西。不要双手交换使用餐具。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
西方用餐,人们一是讲究吃饱,二是享受用餐的情趣和氛围,所以很注重餐桌礼仪。下面是读文网小编整理的英语版西方餐桌礼仪,欢迎大家阅读!
"Oh, no! Here I am at an American family's home at the dinner table. There are all kinds of plates, saucers, cups, and silverware at my place. Which should I use for which food? Should I sit down first or wait for the host to invite me? Should I have brought a gift? Someone please tell me what to do!"
“哦,糟糕!此刻我坐在一个美国人家里的餐桌前吃晚餐。在我眼前有各式各样的盘子、碟子、杯子和银制餐具。该用哪种餐具盛哪一道食物呢?我应该先坐下来还是等主人来招呼呢?我是不是应该带了礼物才来吗?有谁来教教我该怎么做!”
Have you ever been in or had a nightmare about this situation? Don't worry! This article will help steer you through the rocks and reefs of Anglo-American table manners so that if you are ever abroad in Canada or the United States, or at someone's home from one of those countries, you will feel right at home.
你是否曾经置身或经历过像这样可怕的情形呢?别担心!本篇文章将助你破除英美餐桌礼仪的重重障碍,如此一来,以后如果你出国到加拿大或美国,或到这两国人士的家中作客,便能怡然自得了。
It is important to distinguish what kind of occasion you will be attending before you plan for a pleasant evening. Most Anglo-Americans enjoy entertaining at home, but they don't enjoy stuffy, formal dinners. They invite their friends over for a fun evening, not as a test of one's knowledge of cultural traditions. If, however, you are invited to a formal affair, such as a so-called "sit-down" dinner, you may want to know in advance some basic rules of "black tie" etiquette.
在计划过个愉快的夜晚之前,先分清楚要参加的是哪一种场合是很重要的。大部分英美人士喜欢在家里招待客人,而不喜欢沈闷的正式晚宴。他们邀请朋友到家里来是为了过个快乐的夜晚,而不是要测试一个人的传统文化知识。然而,如果你应邀参加一个正式场合,例如所谓的“安排就座”晚宴,也许你会想事先知道一些正式宴会礼节的基本规范。
The first thing to remember when attending a dinner at a Western home is that you are the guest and that you are a foreigner. No one will invite you if he does not really want you to enter his "castle," so you can be sure that you are wanted. Additionally, as you do not come from the same country or culture as your host, he or she or they will surely be aware of this, and will be very forgiving if you unintentionally do or say something which would otherwise offend them. Keeping these two simple tips in mind should greatly ease your concern about being present at a dinner in someone else's home.
当你参加西方家庭的晚宴时,首先要记住的是:你是客人,而且是个外国人。如果不是真要让你进入他的“城堡”,人家不会邀请你,所以你可以确定你是受欢迎的。除此之外,因为你来自和主人不同的国家和文化,他或她或他们当然会明白这点,所以假使你无意间做了或说了某些冒犯他们的事时,他们会非常宽宏大量的。记住这两个简单的准则应该就能大大消除你到别人家用餐的忧虑。
Before arriving at your host's home, you may want to make sure of three things. First, be a few minutes late, say, about five to ten minutes if possible. Never be early, as the host may not have everything prepared yet. Nor should you be more than 20 minutes late. Your host may begin to worry about whether you are able to attend the dinner or not. Next, as to whether to bring a gift, in most informal gatherings, it is not necessary. If you like, you can bring some fruit or sweets, or, especially if there is a hostess, some flowers. These are thoughtful, cheerful gifts sure to please. Do not bring alcoholic beverages unless you are sure of your host's or hostess's preferences in drinks. Above all, do not spend a lot of money, and never give money. As we say in English, "It's the thought that counts." Finally, wear comfortable clothing. One can overdress as well as appear sloppy. For a special occasion or religious holiday, such as a retirement party or Christmas, a tie and jacket would be suitable for the gentlemen and a dress or sweater and skirt for the ladies.
在到达主人家之前,你可能要先确定三件事情。首先,要晚到几分钟,譬如说5~10分钟左右,如果可能的话。千万不要提早到,因为主人可能尚未一切就绪。但你也不要迟到超过20分钟,否则人家会开始担心你是否能来赴宴。其次,关于要不要带礼物,在大部分非正式的聚会中是不需要的。你若高兴的话,可以带一些水果或甜点,或者,尤其是有女主人的话,可以送一些花。这些都是体贴、令人愉快的礼物,一定会讨人喜欢。不要带酒类饮料,除非你确知主人或女主人偏爱什么酒。更重要的是,不要花太多钱,而且绝不要送礼金。就像我们在英文中说的 "It's the thought that counts."(“礼轻情意重”)。最后,穿着舒适的衣服。过度打扮以及显得邋遢都不好。在特别的场合或宗教节日,如退休宴会或圣诞节时,男士宜穿西装打领带,女士则穿洋装或毛衣加裙子。
For more formal affairs, you will probably be told what to wear, such as "formal dress requested," etc. A tie and jacket or tuxedo for the gents and an evening gown for the ladies would be in order here. If you are unsure what to wear, you can always ask the host. Gifts are seldom appropriate for these affairs, unless for a wedding reception, at which gifts are more customary than cash.
在较正式的情况中,你可能要照规定穿着,例如“请着正式服装”等等。此时,男士宜穿西装打领带或穿燕尾服,女士则穿晚礼服。如果你拿不准该穿什么服装,问主人就好了。在这些情况送礼通常不适当,除非是结婚宴席,在习俗上大多是送礼物而非现金。
Your host in his home will usually motion you where to sit. At formal gatherings, name cards are sometimes provided, or you will be told where to sit. Do not be alarmed by a great deal of cutlery: simply start from the outside and work your way in. Formal affairs often have several courses of food with the appropriate cutlery for each dish. There is no harm in checking with your neighbor to see what implement he is using. After all, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." It is customary to ask others to pass dishes to you for self-serving; at a formal dinner party, there is usually catering (service). Again, do not hesitate to ask others for information or advice. They are usually pleased to help you.
屋里的主人通常会招呼你就座。在正式的聚会中,有时会摆出写上名字的卡片,要不然人家会告诉你座位。不要被一大堆刀叉餐具吓着了:只要由外往内按顺序使用就行了。正式宴会常会有几道菜须使用特定的刀叉餐具,这时不妨咨询一下邻座的人看他用什么餐具。毕竟,人总要“入境随俗”嘛。习惯上可以请别人将菜传给你自己来盛;在正式晚宴上则通常会有分菜(服务)。同样地,不要犹豫不敢向他人请益,他们通常都会很乐意帮助你。
The most important piece of advice is this: enjoy yourself. No host enjoys seeing nervous or fearful guests who are struggling to "do the right thing" at his home or expensive formal dinner party. Watch others or ask for their advice, and join in the conversation and good times as best you can. If you do, after the first such evening out, you will certainly look forward to the next!
最重要的一个忠告是:好好享受。作东的人都不乐于见到客人在他家中或昂贵的正式晚宴上,神情紧张或害怕地努力要让自己的举止合宜。观察别人或向他们请教,尽可能地融入谈话和欢乐当中。如果能做到这样,初次尝过甜头之后,你就一定会很期待下一次的晚宴了!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
每个国家都有自己的传统的餐桌礼仪,很多小细节可能就会触及到别人的不满。今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍餐桌礼仪英语对话及餐桌礼仪知识,欢迎大家阅读!
don’t ask for salt and pepper if it is not on the table. “Asking for any kind of seasoning or condiment” will offend the cook.
如果桌子上没有摆放盐或胡椒瓶,不能主动去索要。“索要任何调味品或佐料”都会冒犯到厨师。
Tradition: Cooks are highly respected in Portugal.
文化传统:在葡萄牙,厨师是非常受人尊重的。
What else to watch: Place your napkin on your lap, and don’t eat with your fingers. Don’t switch cutlery between hands.
其他注意事项:将餐巾铺在大腿上,不要用手吃东西。不要双手交换使用餐具。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想知道有哪些有关文明礼仪的英语句子吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来有关文明礼仪英语句子,欢迎大家学习。
1、人不能象走兽那样活着,应该追求知识和美德。
Man can not live like beasts, should pursue knowledge and virtue.
2、礼貌是最容易做到的事,也是最珍贵的东西。
Courtesy is the most easy to do, which is the most precious thing.
3、行一件好事,心中泰然;行一件歹事,衾影抱愧。
Do a good thing, poised in heart; Do a bad things, could be ashamed.
4、让我们一起来:关心集体,爱护公物,保护环境!
Let us together to: concerned about the collective, take good care of public property, protect the environment!
5、怀着善意的人,是不难于表达他对人的礼貌的。
Good-will people, it is not hard to express his polite to people.
6、礼仪,是聪明人想出来的与愚人保持距离的一种策略。
Etiquette, is a wise man who want to come out of a device to keep distance with the fool.
7、不在墙上留一条伤痕,不在空气中留下一句脏话。
Don't leave a scar on the wall, not in the air leaving an expletive.
8、礼貌使有礼貌的人喜悦,也使那些受人以礼貌相待的人们喜悦。
Manners make polite people joy, also for those who are polite people.
9、我深信只有有道德的公民才能向自己的祖国致以可被接受的敬礼。
I'm convinced that the only ethical citizens to their country with acceptable salute.
10、美德是精神上的一种宝藏,但是使它生出光彩的则是良好的礼仪。
Virtue is a kind of spiritual treasure, but make it produce luster is good manners.
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
餐桌的原意,是指专供吃饭用的桌子。形象的比喻为:我们的人生就像是餐桌,上面摆满了杯具(悲剧)和餐具(惨剧)。那么你知道餐桌用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下吧。
dining table
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
社交礼仪是指人们在人际交往过程中所具备的基本素质,交际能力等。社交在当今社会人际交往中发挥的作用愈显重要。那么你知道社交礼仪用英语怎么说吗?下面跟着读文网小编一起来学习一下吧。
social graces
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在商务场合的问候中,正确运用礼仪非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语礼仪双语阅读,欢迎大家阅读!
A: Hello. I'm Mia Conners。
A: 您好,我是Mia Conners。
B: Hi Mia. I'm David Sinclair, and this is my partner Gina Evans. (hold out hand to shake)
B: 您好,Mia。我是David Sinclair,这是我的搭档Gina Evans。(握手)
A: Nice to meet you Mr. Sinclair and Ms Evans. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me today。
A: 您好,Sinclair先生。您好,Evans女士。谢谢你们今天抽出时间与我会面。
B: It's our pleasure. And please, call us David and Gina. Can I take your coat?
B: 这是我们应该做的。另外,叫我们David和Gina就可以了。需要我帮您拿外套吗?
A: Thank you。
A: 谢谢。
B: No problem. Please take a seat and we'll be right with you。
B: 没事。请稍坐片刻,我们马上就过来。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的商务英语礼仪双语阅读,希望对大家能有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
西餐厅一般西方的餐厅饮食,现在国内的西餐厅饮食也是很流行的,那么你知道西餐厅用英语怎么说吗?下面跟读文网小编一起学习一下西餐厅的英语知识吧。
1. Chinese restaurant in Chaozhou, Guangdong - based, and another restaurant to choose from.
中餐厅以潮州菜 、 粤菜为主, 另有西餐厅可供选择.
2. Do you know if hereabout have preferable refectory for Western - style food.
你知道附近有比较好的西餐厅吗?
3. L ? wenburg Brauerei and restaurant: Dark beer & wheat beer & gold beer.
苏州乐 汶 堡啤酒坊西餐厅开业两周年店庆之际,我们推出了一系列的优惠 和 庆祝活动.
4. The western - style food restaurant with European flavor offers essence world's delicious food.
充满欧陆格调的西餐厅,荟萃世界美食精华,定令您意犹未尽.
5. Molly: Don't fret. Most big hotels have at least two western restaurants.
莫莉: 别担心, 大多数大饭店最少有两家西餐厅.
6. Buffet restaurant serving Western, and set all kinds of exquisite dessert.
西餐厅提供西式自助餐 、 套餐及各式精美点心.
7. The couple are having their dinner in the restaurant.
这对夫妇正在这家西餐厅用餐.
8. Go to a western restaurant, and check the menu there.
去西餐厅, 看一看菜单,熟悉一下西餐.
9. Do you know any good western food restaurants around here?
你知道四周有比较好的西餐厅 吗 ?
10. There are other service facilities KTV, nightclubs, sunshine club, restaurant, lobby bar.
其它服务设施还有KTV 、 夜总会 、 阳光俱乐部 、 西餐厅 、 大堂吧.
11. Kathleen's 5 is a well Established Restaurant in the heart of Shanghai.
赛玛西餐厅是一家位于上海市中心的有品位的西餐厅和酒吧.
12. In a restaurant, how do you feel the waiters should be dressed?
在西餐厅里面, 你觉得服务生应该穿什么样的?
13. Welcome to Florence Italian Restaurant. Is anything I can do for you?
欢迎光临佛罗伦萨意大利西餐厅. 我可以帮您做 什么 ?
14. Restaurant and have coffee and tea in the Shantou work, elegant style.
西餐厅又备有咖啡和潮汕工夫茶座, 格调高雅.
15. The hotel even possesses a Western restaurant of european style.
宾馆更拥有富有欧陆风格西餐厅,可承办大小宴席.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对于商务人士来说,学习好餐桌礼仪的知识是很重要的。接下来小编为大家整理了各国不同的餐桌礼仪,希望对你有帮助哦!
法国
Lonely Planet: never discuss money or religion over dinner. Going Dutch is considered “the height of unsophistication”.
“孤独星球”:餐桌上不要讨论金钱或宗教信仰问题。在法国人眼中,AA制会被视作极其不通世故的。
Tradition: In France, a meal is like a ceremony. People relish it and make it’s a special occasion.
文化传统:在法国,用餐就像是一种仪式。人们享受这一过程,并将其看作是一种特殊场合。
What else to watch: In contrast to the etiquette in Russia, it’s considered good manners to finish everything on your plate.
其他注意事项:与俄罗斯的餐桌礼仪相反,在法国吃光盘中餐被认为是一种礼貌行为。
People often cut bread directly on a table cloth rather than on a plate. Tear your bread into bite-sized pieces before eating. Taking a bite from the whole piece is very impolite.
人们通常直接在桌布上切面包,而不是盘子上。吃之前要先将面包撕成小块。拿着整个面包咬着吃很不礼貌。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在商务活动中,为了体现相互尊重,需要通过一些行为准则去约束人们在商务活动中的方方面面,接下来小编为大家整理商务交际礼仪常用英语句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
久仰!
I've heard so much about you.
好久不见了!
Long time no see.
辛苦了!
You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使)
Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit
Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样?
How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行!
It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感谢光临!
Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来!
Hope you'll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.
多保重!
Take care!
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
愿为您效劳!
At your service!
为…举行宴会/宴请
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
您的位置在这里。
Here is your seat.
请入席!
Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together
请随便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐。
Help yourself please.
您喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯!
Here's to you!
祝你健康!
To your health!
我要为此干杯!
I'll drink to that!
随量!
Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿!
Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。
The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
现在请…讲话
I have the honour to call upon …
开幕式现在结束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝
Grand celebration
庆祝成立…一周年
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选…
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢!
That's all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。
So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。
That's all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您对此事怎么看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以!
By all means.
怎么都行!
Whatever you say.
我没有异议。
I have no objection.
我方对这个问题有异议。
We take exception to this question.
我们高兴地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?
I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题。
Entangle this issue.
提倡节约
Advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣
For the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。
The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视
Keep close watch on
促进密切合作
Spur/promote intensive cooperation
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语电话常用语,以供大家学习参考。
① Who's that?
② Who's speaking (calling), please? 千万不能问 Who are you?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
对于商务人士来说,学习好餐桌礼仪的知识是很重要的。接下来小编为大家整理了商务人士必学餐桌礼仪,希望对你有帮助哦!
1.When out with friends or family - even at a fancy restaurant - it's OK to ask for your leftovers to be wrapped. But don't do it at a business lunch or dinner.
1.和朋友家人一起外出用餐,即使是到很高级的餐馆,也可以要求把吃剩下的食物打包带走。不过,如果是在商务宴会上,就不要这么做了。
2.If you're seated at a table with eight or fewer guests, wait for everyone to be served and for the hostess to begin eating before you dig in. At a long banquet table, it's OK to start when several people are seated and served.
2.如果就餐人数少于等于八人,那就等所有人都坐好了,女主人开始用餐了,再开动。如果是长餐桌,那么只要有几个人入座进食了,你也就可以开始吃了。
3.All things not having to do with food should remain off the table: keys, clutch bags, cigarette packs, sunglasses, BlackBerrys.
3.一切和食物无关的东西都不应该出现在餐桌上,包括:钥匙、手袋、烟盒、墨镜还有手机。
4.Don't snap your napkin open or unfurl it showily like it's an Olympic flag.
4.不要把餐巾展开,看起来像是在展示奥林匹克会旗一样。
5.If you prefer not to have wine while dining out, don't turn your glass upside down, and don't make a big deal of saying you don't drink. Simply place your fingertips on the rim of the glass and say "Not today, thanks."
5.如果在用餐时你不想饮酒,不要把酒杯倒过来放,也不要很在意地宣布你不喝酒。只要轻轻地把指尖放在酒杯边缘,说一句"今天不喝,谢谢。"
6.If you're eating and want to take a sip, dab your mouth with your napkin to avoid staining the rim of the glass.
6.如果你在吃东西的时候,想要啜一口饮料的话,那就先拿餐巾把嘴擦干净了,以免在杯子边缘留下残迹。
7.Grabbing a bowl of salad or a saltshaker as it's being passed to someone who asked for it is the equivalent of cutting in line: greedy and rude.
7.把原本要递给别人的沙拉碗或者盐瓶从半道截下来,这基本上就等于在说:你是个既贪婪又粗鲁的人。
8.On the subject of passing: Dishes go counterclockwise, but if someone to your left asks for something, you can hand it directly to him.
8.餐桌上要传递东西的话,规则一般是逆时针传递。不过,如果坐在你左手边的人想要什么东西时,你也可以直接递给他。
9.When you excuse yourself to go to the restroom, just say "Please excuse me."
9.想去洗手间的时候,只要说"失陪一下"就可以了。
10.When helping a woman pull her chair to the table, hold it and guide it. Don't shove it against the back of her legs.
10.为女士拉椅子的时候,要把椅子抓住了,留个角度,让女士好走过去。别让椅子腿碰到女士的腿。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语交流非常重视,或者说是非常重要的一个环节就是肢体语言。英语中有一句谚语是这样说的 :Actions speak louder than words。意思就是肢体语言比口述更有力量。世界上最大的猎头公司Korn/Ferry International的人力资源专家的统计结论也显示,“In a job interview,you will be virtually fully judged within the first 30 seconds, even before you start to talk.”(在工作面试中,你甚至还没有开始讲话,面试官实际上已经在30秒之内对你有了全面的评价。)这其中:visual (what yousee,你所看到的)占55%;audio(what you hear,你所听到的)占38%;content(what is said,你们真正的谈话内容)占7%。下面是读文网小编整理的用英语表达职场礼仪的英语句子,欢迎大家阅读!
公司总会不断有新的力量加入。当这些新人抱着希望来到你的公司时,一定要欢迎并为他热情介绍新同事和新领导。这样,新人们才能更快地融入到这个团队中来。
I’d like to welcome you to our company.
欢迎到我们公司来。
Come in and meet some of our team.
进来和同事们认识一下吧。
I’d like you to meet Mr. White, our sales manager.
我想让你认识一下我们的销售经理, 怀特先生。
Let me introduce you to our chief editor Mrs. White.
让我介绍一下我们的主编怀特女士。
I hope you’ll be happy working here, and if you have any problem just let me know.
希望你在这里过得愉快,如果有问题尽管来找我。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: