为您找到与莎士比亚英文诗歌经典相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的莎士比亚经典英语诗歌选集,欢迎大家阅读!
Mine eye hath played the painter and hath steeled
我的眼睛扮演了画师,把你
Thy beauty's form in table of my heart;
美丽的形象刻画在我的心版上;
My body is the frame wherein 'tis held,
围在四周的画框是我的躯体,
And perspective it is best painter's art,
也是透视法,高明画师的专长。
For through the painter must you see his skill,
你必须透过画师去看他的绝技,
To find where your true image pictured lies,
找你的真像被画在什么地方,
Which in my bosom's shop is hanging still,
那画像永远挂在我胸膛的店里,
That hath his windows glazed with thine eyes.
店就有你的眼睛做两扇明窗。
Now see what good turns eyes for eyes have done:
看眼睛跟眼睛相帮了多大的忙:
Mine eyes have drawn thy shape, and thine for me
我的眼睛画下了你的形体,
Are windows to my breast, wherethrough the sun
你的眼睛给我的胸膛开了窗,
Delights to peep, to gaze therein on thee.
太阳也爱探头到窗口来看你;
Yet eyes this cunning want to grace their art,
我眼睛还缺乏画骨传神的本领,
They draw but what they see, know not the heart.
只会见什么画什么,不了解心灵。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是读文网小编为大家带来英美经典英文诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!
When we two parted In silence and tears,
昔日依依惜别,默默无言地流着泪,
Half broken-hearted, To sever for years,
要分开好几个年头,我们忍不住心碎,
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;
你的脸冰凉、发白,你的吻更似冷冰;
Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this.
呵,那一刻正预兆了我今日的悲痛。
The dew of the morning Sank chill on my brow— It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.
清早凝结着寒露,冷彻了我的额角-是对我此刻的警告,悲伤在今天。
Thy vows are all broken, And light is thy fame:
你的誓言全破碎了,你的行为如此轻浮:
I hear thy name spoken, And share in its shame.
人家提起你的名字,我听了也感到羞辱。
They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;
他们当着我讲到你,一声声有如丧钟;
A shudder comes o'er me— Why wert thou so dear?
我的全身一阵颤栗-为什么对你如此情重?
They know not I knew thee, Who knew thee too well:
没有人知道我熟识你,呵,熟识得太过了:
Long, long shall I rue thee Too deeply to tell.
我将长久、长久地悔恨,这深处难以为外人道。
In secret we met— In silence I grieve That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive.
你我秘密地相会-我又默默地悲伤,你竟然把我欺骗,你的心终于遗忘。
If I should meet thee After long years, How should I greet thee? — With silence and tears.
偶尔再相会,多年后万一在陌路,我跟你该怎么打招呼?—用沉默,用眼泪。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来经典英文诗歌译文,欢迎大家阅读!
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush.
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there.
I do not die
请不要在我坟前哭泣
我不在那里,我并没有睡着
我是那千万里呼啸而过的风
我是那温柔飘扬而落的雪
我是那缓缓而下的雨
我是那田里成熟的稻谷
我在那清晨的静谧中
我在那有序的匆忙中
我是那环绕飞行地漂亮的鸟
我是那夜晚里的星光
我是那盛开的花儿
我在一个安静的空间里
我在一群鸣叫的鸟群里
我在一切美好可爱的事物里
请不要在我的坟前哭泣
我不在那里
我并没有死
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来外国名家经典英文诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!
My long two-pointed ladder's sticking through a tree
长梯穿过树顶,竖起两个尖端
Toward heaven still.
刺向沉静的天穹。
And there's a barrel that I didn't fill
梯子脚下,有一只木桶,
Beside it, and there may be two or three
我还没把它装满,还有两三个
Apples I didn't pick upon some bough.
苹果留在枝头,我还没摘下。
But I am done with apple-picking now.
但是我已把摘苹果这活干完了。
Essence of winter sleep is on the night,
四处弥漫着冬眠的气息。
The scent of apples; I am drowsing off.
那扑鼻的苹果香:我醺醺欲睡。
I cannot rub the strangeness from my sight
我揉揉眼睛,却揉不掉眼前的奇观。
I got from looking through a pane of glass
那是我透过早晨从饮水槽里。
I skimmed this morning from the drinking trough,
捞起的一片冰晶看到的。
And held against the world of hoary grass.
一个霜浓草衰的世界。
It melted, and I let it fall and break.
冰溶了,我由它掉下.碎掉。
But I was well
可是它还没落地,
Upon my way to sleep before it fell,
我却几乎坠入梦乡。
And I could tell,
我还能说出,
What form my dreaming was about to take.
我的梦境是什么样。
Magnified apples appear and disappear,
膨胀得硕大无比的苹果,忽隐忽现,
Stem end and blossom end,
一头是枝茎,一头是花朵,
And every fleck of russet showing clear.
每个红褐色的斑点,都清晰可见。
My instep arch not only keeps the ache,
我的脚底不仅忍受酸疼的折磨。
It keeps the pressure of a ladder-round.
而且还得经受梯子档的分量,
I feel the ladder sway as the boughs bend,
随着树枝摇晃,
And I keep hearing from the cellar-bin.
我觉得梯子也不停晃悠,轰隆隆的声响.
That rumbling sound,
我听到地窖里不时传出,
Of load on load of apples coming in.
苹果一桶桶地往地窖里送。
For I have had too much,
因为摘了那么多,
Of apple-picking; I am overtired,
苹果,我感到筋疲力尽.
Of the great harvest I myself desired.
尽管我一直盼望这样的好收成。
There were ten thousand thousand fruit to touch,
千万个苹果要去采摘,
Cherish in hand, lift down, and not let fall,
要珍放在手中,轻轻放下,不能掉地,
For all
因为所有的苹果
That struck the earth,
只要一掉地,
No matter if not bruised, or spiked with stubble,
即使没碰伤,也没叫草梗扎破,
Went surely to the cider-apple heap
也准会堆在一边酿酒。
As of no worth.
仿佛毫无价值。
One can see what will trouble,
你能看到是什么在扰乱,
This sleep of mine, whatever sleep it is.
我的睡眠,不管这是否算得上睡觉。
Were he not gone,
倘若土拨鼠尚未离开,
The woodchuck could say whether it's like his
在听了我对睡梦的这番描述后,
Long sleep, as I describe its coming on,
它准会说这有点像它的冬眠,
Or just some human sleep.
或者说,这不过是人类的冬眠。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来经典英文诗歌双语阅读,欢迎大家阅读!
Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad
Loving me when I'm mad
Picking me up when I'm down
Thank you for being my friend and being around
Teaching me the meaning of love
Encouraging me when I need a shove
But most of all thank you for
Loving me for who I am
感谢你在我伤心时安慰我,
当我生气时你护著我,
当我沮丧时你拉拔我。
感谢你作我的朋友并且在我身旁,
教导我爱的意义是什么,
当我需要动力时你鼓励我。
但我最想感谢你的是,
爱上像我这样的一个人。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来经典英文诗歌阅读,欢迎大家阅读!
Here we stand together,Dressed in our pain,
Covered with scars
From wounds we did not ask for
Or deserve.
我们再次并肩而立,
痛苦缠身,
伤痕累累
此等伤痛既非自讨苦吃
也非罪有应得
So what now?
现在又该如何?
We can't go back
And relive our lives.
We can't take back
The innocence we lost
Or make the sadness we felt
Into happiness
我们无法回到过去
重启人生。
我们无法找回
早已失去的纯真
或将我们的悲伤
变为欢乐。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是一种主情的文学体裁,它以抒情方式高度凝练集中地反映社会生活,用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。它是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式。下面是读文网小编为大家带来英文经典诗歌赏析,希望大家喜欢!
The lateral vibrations caress me,
They leap and caress me,
They work pathetically in my favour,
They seek my financial good.
She of the spear stands present.
The gods of the underworld attend me, O Annubis,
These are they of thy company.
With a pathetic solicitude they attend me;
Undulant,
Their realm is the lateral courses.
Light!
I am up to follow thee, Pallas.
Up and out of their caresses.
You were gone up as a rocket,
Bending your passages from right to left and from left to right
In the flat projection of a spiral.
The gods of drugged sleep attend me,
Wishing me well;
I am up to follow thee, Pallas.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是一种主情的文学体裁,它以抒情方式高度凝练集中地反映社会生活,用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。它是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式。下面是读文网小编为大家带来英文经典诗歌欣赏阅读,希望大家喜欢!
He shouts in the sails of the ships at sea,
He steals the down from the honeybee,
He makes the forest trees rustle and sing,
He twirls my kite till it breaks its string.
Laughing, dancing, sunny wind,
Whistling, howling, rainy wind,
North, South, East and West,
Each is the wind I like the best.
He calls up the fog and hides the hills,
He whirls the wings of the great windmills,
The weathercocks love him and turn to discover
His whereabouts -- but he's gone, the rover!
Laughing, dancing, sunny wind,
Whistling, howling, rainy wind,
North, South, East and West,
Each is the wind I like the best.
The pine trees toss him their cones with glee,
The flowers bend low in courtesy,
Each wave flings up a shower of pearls,
The flag in front of the school unfurls.
Laughing, dancing, sunny wind,
Whistling, howling, rainy wind,
North, South, East and West,
Each is the wind I like the best.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是一种主情的文学体裁,它以抒情方式高度凝练集中地反映社会生活,用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。它是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式。下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典英文诗歌翻译,希望大家喜欢!
Dull is my verse: not even thou
Who movest many cares away
From this lone breast and weary brow,
Canst make, as once, its fountain play;
No, nor those gentle words that now
Support my heart to hear thee say:
“The bird upon its lonely bough
Sings sweetest at the close of day.”
我的诗句变得无聊,
我的文辞多么单调;
你曾一次次慰籍我胸中的孤独,
你曾一回回抚平我额头的烦恼;
可你无法让我才思的清泉重新喷涌,
可你不能使我灵感的火花再次闪耀;
不,尽管你用温柔的话语把我激励,
我的信心已经瓦解冰消:
“枝头的小鸟虽然孤独,
黄昏的歌唱最为美妙。”
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英语诗歌译文,希望大家喜欢!
Whilst I alone did call upon thy aid,
当初我独自一个恳求你协助,
My verse alone had all thy gentle grace,
只有我的诗占有你一切妩媚;
But now my gracious numbers are decay'd
但现在我清新的韵律既陈腐,
And my sick Muse doth give another place.
我的病诗神只好给别人让位。
I grant, sweet love, thy lovely argument
我承认,爱呵,你这美妙的题材
Deserves the travail of a worthier pen,
值得更高明的笔的精写细描;
Yet what of thee thy poet doth invent
可是你的诗人不过向你还债,
He robs thee of and pays it thee again.
他把夺自你的当作他的创造。
He lends thee virtue and he stole that word
他赐你美德,美德这词他只从
From thy behavior; beauty doth he give
你的行为偷取;他加给你秀妍,
And found it in thy cheek; he can afford
其实从你颊上得来;他的歌颂
No praise to thee but what in thee doth live.
没有一句不是从你身上发见。
Then thank him not for that which he doth say,
那么,请别感激他对你的称赞,
Since what he owes thee thou thyself dost pay.
既然他只把欠你的向你偿还。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英文诗带翻译,希望大家喜欢!
So oft have I invoked thee for my Muse
我常常把你当诗神向你祷告,
And found such fair assistance in my verse
在诗里找到那么有力的神助,
As every alien pen hath got my use
以致凡陌生的笔都把我仿效,
And under thee their poesy disperse.
在你名义下把他们的诗散布。
Thine eyes that taught the dumb on high to sing
你的眼睛,曾教会哑巴们歌唱,
And heavy ignorance aloft to fly
曾教会沉重的愚昧高飞上天,
Have added feathers to the learned's wing
又把新羽毛加给博学的翅膀,
And given grace a double majesty.
加给温文尔雅以两重的尊严。
Yet be most proud of that which I compile,
可是我的诗应该最使你骄傲,
Whose influence is thine and born of thee:
它们的诞生全在你的感召下:
In others' works thou dost but mend the style,
对别人的作品你只润饰格调,
And arts with thy sweet graces graced be;
用你的美在他们才华上添花。
But thou art all my art and dost advance
但对于我,你就是我全部艺术,
As high as learning my rude ignorance.
把我的愚拙提到博学的高度。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英文诗附译文,希望大家喜欢!
Why is my verse so barren of new pride,
为什么我的诗那么缺新光彩,
So far from variation or quick change?
赶不上现代善变多姿的风尚?
Why with the time do I not glance aside
为什么我不学时人旁征博采
To new-found methods and to compounds strange?
那竞奇斗艳,穷妍极巧的新腔?
Why write I still all one, ever the same,
为什么我写的始终别无二致,
And keep invention in a noted weed,
寓情思旨趣于一些老调陈言,
That every word doth almost tell my name,
几乎每一句都说出我的名字,
Showing their birth and where they did proceed?
透露它们的身世,它们的来源?
O, know, sweet love, I always write of you,
哦,须知道,我爱呵,我只把你描,
And you and love are still my argument;
你和爱情就是我唯一的主题;
So all my best is dressing old words new,
推陈出新是我的无上的诀窍,
Spending again what is already spent:
我把开支过的,不断重新开支:
For as the sun is daily new and old,
因为,正如太阳天天新天天旧,
So is my love still telling what is told.
我的爱把说过的事絮絮不休。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典诗歌双语,欢迎大家阅读!
But be contented: when that fell arrest
但是放心吧:当那无情的拘票
Without all bail shall carry me away,
终于丝毫不宽假地把我带走,
My life hath in this line some interest,
我的生命在诗里将依然长保,
Which for memorial still with thee shall stay.
永生的纪念品,永久和你相守。
When thou reviewest this, thou dost review
当你重读这些诗,就等于重读
The very part was consecrate to thee:
我献给你的至纯无二的生命:
The earth can have but earth, which is his due;
尘土只能有它的份,那就是尘土;
My spirit is thine, the better part of me:
灵魂却属你,这才是我的真身。
So then thou hast but lost the dregs of life,
所以你不过失掉生命的糟粕
The prey of worms, my body being dead,
(当我肉体死后),恶蛆们的食饵,
The coward conquest of a wretch's knife,
无赖的刀下一个怯懦的俘获,
Too base of thee to be remembered.
太卑贱的秽物,不配被你记忆。
The worth of that is that which it contains,
它唯一的价值就在它的内蕴,
And that is this, and this with thee remains.
那就是这诗:这诗将和它长存。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英文诗歌带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
O, lest the world should task you to recite
哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招
What merit lived in me, that you should love
我有什么好处,使你在我死后
After my death, dear love, forget me quite,
依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,
For you in me can nothing worthy prove;
因外我一点值得提的都没有;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,
除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,
To do more for me than mine own desert,
过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,
And hang more praise upon deceased I
把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,
Than niggard truth would willingly impart:
远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:
O, lest your true love may seem false in this,
哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,
That you for love speak well of me untrue,
怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,
My name be buried where my body is,
愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,
And live no more to shame nor me nor you.
免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。
For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,
因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,
And so should you, to love things nothing worth.
而你爱不值得爱的,也该愧赧。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典十四行诗英文翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
Thus is his cheek the map of days outworn,
这样,他的朱颜是古代的图志,
When beauty lived and died as flowers do now,
那时美开了又谢像今天花一样,
Before the bastard signs of fair were born,
那时冒牌的艳色还未曾出世,
Or durst inhabit on a living brow;
或未敢公然高据活人的额上,
Before the golden tresses of the dead,
那时死者的美发,坟墓的财产,
The right of sepulchres, were shorn away,
还未被偷剪下来,去活第二回
To live a second life on second head;
在第二个头上②;那时美的死金鬟
Ere beauty's dead fleece made another gay:
还未被用来使别人显得华贵:
In him those holy antique hours are seen,
这圣洁的古代在他身上呈现,
Without all ornament, itself and true,
赤裸裸的真容,毫无一点铅华,
Making no summer of another's green,
不用别人的青翠做他的夏天,
Robbing no old to dress his beauty new;
不掠取旧脂粉妆饰他的鲜花;
And him as for a map doth Nature store,
就这样造化把他当图志珍藏,
To show false Art what beauty was of yore.
让假艺术赏识古代美的真相。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典抒情英文诗歌欣赏,供大家阅读收藏!
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
当我传唤对已往事物的记忆
I summon up remembrance of things past,
出庭于那馨香的默想的公堂,
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
我不禁为命中许多缺陷叹息,
And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
带着旧恨,重新哭蹉跎的时光;
Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,
于是我可以淹没那枯涸的眼,
For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
为了那些长埋在夜台的亲朋,
And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,
哀悼着许多音容俱渺的美艳,
And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:
痛哭那情爱久已勾消的哀痛:
Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
于是我为过去的惆怅而惆怅,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
并且一一细算,从痛苦到痛苦,
The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
那许多呜咽过的呜咽的旧账,
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
仿佛还未付过,现在又来偿付。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
但是只要那刻我想起你,挚友,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
损失全收回,悲哀也化为乌有。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想欣赏莎士比亚的经典英语诗歌吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
O, how much more doth beauty beauteous seem
哦,美看起来要更美得多少倍,
By that sweet ornament which truth doth give!
若再有真加给它温馨的装潢!
The rose looks fair, but fairer we it deem
玫瑰花很美,但我们觉得它更美,
For that sweet odour which doth in it live.
因为它吐出一缕甜蜜的芳香。
The canker-blooms have full as deep a dye
野蔷薇的姿色也是同样旖旎,
As the perfumed tincture of the roses,
比起玫瑰的芳馥四溢的姣颜,
Hang on such thorns and play as wantonly
同挂在树上,同样会搔首弄姿,
When summer's breath their masked buds discloses:
当夏天呼息使它的嫩蕊轻展:
But, for their virtue only is their show,
但它们唯一的美德只在色相,
They live unwoo'd and unrespected fade,
开时无人眷恋,萎谢也无人理;
Die to themselves. Sweet roses do not so;
寂寞地死去。香的玫瑰却两样;
Of their sweet deaths are sweetest odours made:
她那温馨的死可以酿成香液:
And so of you, beauteous and lovely youth,
你也如此,美丽而可爱的青春,
When that shall fade, my verse distills your truth.
当韶华雕谢,诗提取你的纯精。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: