为您找到与莎士比亚的英文诗歌相关的共200个结果:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来英文诗歌精选,欢迎大家阅读!
Under Mirabeau Bridge the river slips away
And lovers
Must I be reminded
Joy came always after pain
The night is a clock chiming
The days go by not I
We're face to face and hand in hand
While under the bridges
Of embrace expire
Eternal tired tidal eyes
The night is a clock chiming
The days go by not I
Love elapses like the river
Love goes by
Poor life is indolent
And expectation always violent
The night is a clock chiming
The days go by not I
The days and equally the weeks elapse
The past remains the past
Love remains lost
Under Mirabeau Bridge the river slips away
The night is a clock chiming
The days go by not I
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来经典英文诗歌双语阅读,欢迎大家阅读!
Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad
Loving me when I'm mad
Picking me up when I'm down
Thank you for being my friend and being around
Teaching me the meaning of love
Encouraging me when I need a shove
But most of all thank you for
Loving me for who I am
感谢你在我伤心时安慰我,
当我生气时你护著我,
当我沮丧时你拉拔我。
感谢你作我的朋友并且在我身旁,
教导我爱的意义是什么,
当我需要动力时你鼓励我。
但我最想感谢你的是,
爱上像我这样的一个人。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是一种主情的文学体裁,它以抒情方式高度凝练集中地反映社会生活,用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。它是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式。下面是读文网小编为大家带来优美英文诗歌赏析,希望大家喜欢!
Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
Weep, and you weep alone.
For the sad old earth must borrow it's mirth,
But has trouble enough of its own.
Sing, and the hills will answer;
Sigh, it is lost on the air.
The echoes bound to a joyful sound,
But shrink from voicing care.
Rejoice, and men will seek you;
Grieve, and they turn and go.
They want full measure of all your pleasure,
But they do not need your woe.
Be glad, and your friends are many;
Be sad, and you lose them all.
There are none to decline your nectared wine,
But alone you must drink life's gall.
Feast, and your halls are crowded;
Fast, and the world goes by.
Succeed and give, and it helps you live,
But no man can help you die.
There is room in the halls of pleasure
For a long and lordly train,
But one by one we must all file on
Through the narrow aisles of pain.
笑则天下笑,
泣则独自泣。
因悲哀的旧世界须借贷欢笑,
而它自身的麻烦不少。
唱则群山应,
叹则空散尽。
回声反射成欢欣,
倾诉忧虑无回音。
喜则人寻你,
悲则众人离。
他们要度量你的欢快,
但他们不要你的悲哀。
你高兴,朋友会多起来,
你悲伤,他们转身走开。
无人会拒绝你的佳酿,
但你要独自把生活的苦酒品尝。
设宴,高朋满盈,
斋戒,无人问津。
成功和慷慨能助你生,
但是他人救不了你死。
娱乐大厅里有一间房,
长长豪华列车停中央,
但我们都必须鱼贯上,
通过狭长痛苦的走廊。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英语诗歌译文,希望大家喜欢!
Whilst I alone did call upon thy aid,
当初我独自一个恳求你协助,
My verse alone had all thy gentle grace,
只有我的诗占有你一切妩媚;
But now my gracious numbers are decay'd
但现在我清新的韵律既陈腐,
And my sick Muse doth give another place.
我的病诗神只好给别人让位。
I grant, sweet love, thy lovely argument
我承认,爱呵,你这美妙的题材
Deserves the travail of a worthier pen,
值得更高明的笔的精写细描;
Yet what of thee thy poet doth invent
可是你的诗人不过向你还债,
He robs thee of and pays it thee again.
他把夺自你的当作他的创造。
He lends thee virtue and he stole that word
他赐你美德,美德这词他只从
From thy behavior; beauty doth he give
你的行为偷取;他加给你秀妍,
And found it in thy cheek; he can afford
其实从你颊上得来;他的歌颂
No praise to thee but what in thee doth live.
没有一句不是从你身上发见。
Then thank him not for that which he doth say,
那么,请别感激他对你的称赞,
Since what he owes thee thou thyself dost pay.
既然他只把欠你的向你偿还。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英文诗带翻译,希望大家喜欢!
So oft have I invoked thee for my Muse
我常常把你当诗神向你祷告,
And found such fair assistance in my verse
在诗里找到那么有力的神助,
As every alien pen hath got my use
以致凡陌生的笔都把我仿效,
And under thee their poesy disperse.
在你名义下把他们的诗散布。
Thine eyes that taught the dumb on high to sing
你的眼睛,曾教会哑巴们歌唱,
And heavy ignorance aloft to fly
曾教会沉重的愚昧高飞上天,
Have added feathers to the learned's wing
又把新羽毛加给博学的翅膀,
And given grace a double majesty.
加给温文尔雅以两重的尊严。
Yet be most proud of that which I compile,
可是我的诗应该最使你骄傲,
Whose influence is thine and born of thee:
它们的诞生全在你的感召下:
In others' works thou dost but mend the style,
对别人的作品你只润饰格调,
And arts with thy sweet graces graced be;
用你的美在他们才华上添花。
But thou art all my art and dost advance
但对于我,你就是我全部艺术,
As high as learning my rude ignorance.
把我的愚拙提到博学的高度。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英文诗附译文,希望大家喜欢!
Why is my verse so barren of new pride,
为什么我的诗那么缺新光彩,
So far from variation or quick change?
赶不上现代善变多姿的风尚?
Why with the time do I not glance aside
为什么我不学时人旁征博采
To new-found methods and to compounds strange?
那竞奇斗艳,穷妍极巧的新腔?
Why write I still all one, ever the same,
为什么我写的始终别无二致,
And keep invention in a noted weed,
寓情思旨趣于一些老调陈言,
That every word doth almost tell my name,
几乎每一句都说出我的名字,
Showing their birth and where they did proceed?
透露它们的身世,它们的来源?
O, know, sweet love, I always write of you,
哦,须知道,我爱呵,我只把你描,
And you and love are still my argument;
你和爱情就是我唯一的主题;
So all my best is dressing old words new,
推陈出新是我的无上的诀窍,
Spending again what is already spent:
我把开支过的,不断重新开支:
For as the sun is daily new and old,
因为,正如太阳天天新天天旧,
So is my love still telling what is told.
我的爱把说过的事絮絮不休。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典诗歌双语,欢迎大家阅读!
But be contented: when that fell arrest
但是放心吧:当那无情的拘票
Without all bail shall carry me away,
终于丝毫不宽假地把我带走,
My life hath in this line some interest,
我的生命在诗里将依然长保,
Which for memorial still with thee shall stay.
永生的纪念品,永久和你相守。
When thou reviewest this, thou dost review
当你重读这些诗,就等于重读
The very part was consecrate to thee:
我献给你的至纯无二的生命:
The earth can have but earth, which is his due;
尘土只能有它的份,那就是尘土;
My spirit is thine, the better part of me:
灵魂却属你,这才是我的真身。
So then thou hast but lost the dregs of life,
所以你不过失掉生命的糟粕
The prey of worms, my body being dead,
(当我肉体死后),恶蛆们的食饵,
The coward conquest of a wretch's knife,
无赖的刀下一个怯懦的俘获,
Too base of thee to be remembered.
太卑贱的秽物,不配被你记忆。
The worth of that is that which it contains,
它唯一的价值就在它的内蕴,
And that is this, and this with thee remains.
那就是这诗:这诗将和它长存。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英文诗歌带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
O, lest the world should task you to recite
哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招
What merit lived in me, that you should love
我有什么好处,使你在我死后
After my death, dear love, forget me quite,
依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,
For you in me can nothing worthy prove;
因外我一点值得提的都没有;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,
除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,
To do more for me than mine own desert,
过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,
And hang more praise upon deceased I
把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,
Than niggard truth would willingly impart:
远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:
O, lest your true love may seem false in this,
哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,
That you for love speak well of me untrue,
怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,
My name be buried where my body is,
愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,
And live no more to shame nor me nor you.
免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。
For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,
因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,
And so should you, to love things nothing worth.
而你爱不值得爱的,也该愧赧。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典十四行诗英文翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
Thus is his cheek the map of days outworn,
这样,他的朱颜是古代的图志,
When beauty lived and died as flowers do now,
那时美开了又谢像今天花一样,
Before the bastard signs of fair were born,
那时冒牌的艳色还未曾出世,
Or durst inhabit on a living brow;
或未敢公然高据活人的额上,
Before the golden tresses of the dead,
那时死者的美发,坟墓的财产,
The right of sepulchres, were shorn away,
还未被偷剪下来,去活第二回
To live a second life on second head;
在第二个头上②;那时美的死金鬟
Ere beauty's dead fleece made another gay:
还未被用来使别人显得华贵:
In him those holy antique hours are seen,
这圣洁的古代在他身上呈现,
Without all ornament, itself and true,
赤裸裸的真容,毫无一点铅华,
Making no summer of another's green,
不用别人的青翠做他的夏天,
Robbing no old to dress his beauty new;
不掠取旧脂粉妆饰他的鲜花;
And him as for a map doth Nature store,
就这样造化把他当图志珍藏,
To show false Art what beauty was of yore.
让假艺术赏识古代美的真相。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚十四行诗结构技巧和语言技巧都很高,每首诗都有独立的审美价值,让人沉醉于优美的文字当中。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎翁优美英文诗歌带翻译,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
When I do count the clock that tells the time,
我,计算着时钟算出的时辰,
And see the brave day sunk in hideous night;
看到阴黑夜吞掉伟丽的白日;
When I behold the violet past prime,
看到紫罗兰失去了鲜艳的青春,
And sable curls all silvered o'er with white;
貂黑的鬈发都成了雪白的银丝;
When lofty trees I see barren of leaves,
看到昔日用繁枝密叶为牧人
Which erst from heat did canopy the herd,
遮荫的高树只剩了几根秃柱子,
And summer's green, all girded up in sheaves,
夏季的葱绿都扎做一捆捆收成,
Borne on the bier with white and bristly beard;
载在柩车上,带着穗头像白胡子——
Then of thy beauty do I question make,
于是,我开始考虑到你的美丽,
That thou among the wastes of time must go,
想你也必定要走进时间的荒夜,
Since sweets and beauties do themselves forsake,
芬芳与娇妍总是要放弃自己,
And die as fast as they see others grow,
见别人快长,自己却快快凋谢;
And nothing 'gainst Time's scythe can make defense,
没人敌得过时间的镰刀啊,除非
Save breed, to brave him when he takes thee hence.
生儿女,你身后留子孙跟他作对。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
阅读抒情英文诗歌,领略语言文字的优美,下面是读文网小编为大家带来抒情英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Who will believe my verse in time to come
将来,谁会相信我诗中的话来着,
If it were filled with your most high deserts?
假如其中写满了你至高的美德?
Though yet heaven knows it is but as a tomb
可是,天知道,我的诗是坟呵,它埋着
Which hides your life and shows not half your parts.
你的一生,显不出你一半的本色。
If I could write the beauty of your eyes,
如果我能够写出你明眸的流光,
And in fresh numbers number all your graces,
用清新的诗章勾出你全部的仪容,
The age to come would say 'This poet lies,
将来的人们就要说,这诗人在扯谎,
Such heavenly touches ne'er touched earthly faces.'
上天的笔触触不到凡人的面孔。
So should my papers, yellowed with their age,
于是,我那些古旧得发黄的稿纸,
Be scorned, like old men of less truth than tongue,
会被人看轻,被当做嚼舌的老人;
And your true rights be termed a poet's rage
你应得的赞扬被称做诗人的狂思,
And stretched meter of an antique song:
称做一篇过甚其辞的古韵文:
But were some child of yours alive that time,
但如果你有个孩子能活到那时期,
You should live twice, in it and in my rhyme.
你就双重地活在——他身上,我诗里。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌是最好的英语晨读材料,只要坚持每天英语晨读,相信你的英语水平一定会有很大的提升。下面是读文网小编为大家带来晨读优美英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Devouring Time, blunt thou the lion's paws,
饕餮的时间呵,磨钝雄狮的利爪吧,
And make the earth devour her own sweet brood;
你教土地把自己的爱子吞掉吧;
Pluck the keen teeth from the fierce tiger's jaws,
你从猛虎嘴巴里拔下尖牙吧,
And burn the long-lived phoenix in her blood;
教长命凤凰在自己的血中燃烧吧;特别第四行
Make glad and sorry seasons as thou fleets,
你飞着把季节弄得时悲时喜吧,
And do whate'er thou wilt, swift-footed Time,
飞毛腿时间呵,你把这广大的世间
To the wide world and all her fading sweets;
和一切可爱的东西,任意处理吧;
But I forbid thee one most heinous crime,
但是我禁止你一桩最凶的罪愆:特别第八行
O, carve not with thy hours my love's fair brow,
你别一刀刀镌刻我爱人的美额,
Nor draw no lines there with thine antique pen.
别用亘古的画笔在那儿画条纹;
Him in thy course untainted do allow,
允许他在你的过程中不染杂色,
For beauty's pattern to succeeding men.
给人类后代留一个美的准绳。特别第十二行
Yet do thy worst, old Time; despite thy wrong,
但是,时光老头子,不怕你狠毒:
My love shall in my verse ever live young.
我爱人会在我诗中把青春永驻。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是早上晨读的最好英语阅读材料。下面是读文网小编为大家带来优美晨读英文诗歌精选,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
As an unperfect actor on the stage,
像没有经验的演员初次登台,
Who with his fear is put besides his part,
慌里慌张,忘了该怎样来表演,
Or some fierce thing replete with too much rage,
又像猛兽,狂暴地吼叫起来,
Whose strength's abundance weakens his own heart;
过分的威力反而使雄心发软;
So I, for fear of trust, forget to say
我,也因为缺乏自信而惶恐,
The perfect ceremony of love's right,
竟忘了说出爱的完整的辞令,
And in mine own love's strength seem to decay,
强烈的爱又把我压得太重,
O'ercharged with burden of mine own love's might.
使我的爱力仿佛失去了热情。
O, let my books be then the eloquence
呵,但愿我无声的诗卷能够
And dumb presagers of my speaking breast,
滔滔不绝地说出我满腔的语言,
Who plead for love, and look for recompense,
来为爱辩护,并且期待报酬,
More than that tongue that more hath more expressed.
比那能言的舌头更为雄辩。
O, learn to read what silent love hath writ.
学会读缄默的爱情写下的诗吧;
To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit.
用眼睛来听,方是爱情的睿智啊!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
朗读外国英文诗歌,是学习和提高英语阅读最好方法。下面是读文网小编为大家带来优美抒情英文诗歌,欢迎大家欣赏!
When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
当我受尽命运和人们的白眼,
I all alone beweep my outcast state
暗暗地哀悼自己的身世飘零,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries
徒用呼吁去干扰聋瞆的昊天,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,
顾盼着身影,诅咒自己的生辰,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
愿我和另一个一样富于希望,
Featured like him, like him with friends possess'd,
面貌相似,又和他一样广交游,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,
希求这人的渊博,那人的内行,
With what I most enjoy contented least;
最赏心的乐事觉得最不对头;
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,
可是,当我正要这样看轻自己,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state,
忽然想起了你,于是我的精神,
Like to the lark at break of day arising
便像云雀破晓从阴霾的大地
From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;
振翮上升,高唱着圣歌在天门:
For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings
一想起你的爱使我那么富有,
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.
和帝王换位我也不屑于屈就。
浏览量:15
下载量:0
时间:
朗读英文诗歌,领略语言文字的优美,下面是读文网小编为大家带来精选英文诗歌朗读,欢迎大家朗读!
Why didst thou promise such a beauteous day,
为什么预告那么璀璨的日子,
And make me travel forth without my cloak,
哄我不携带大衣便出来游行,
To let base clouds o'ertake me in my way,
让鄙贱的乌云中途把我侵袭,
Hiding thy bravery in their rotten smoke?
用臭腐的烟雾遮蔽你的光明?
'Tis not enough that through the cloud thou break,
你以为现在冲破乌云来晒干
To dry the rain on my storm-beaten face,
我脸上淋漓的雨点便已满足?
For no man well of such a salve can speak
须知无人会赞美这样的药丹:
That heals the wound and cures not the disgrace:
只能医治创伤,但洗不了耻辱。
Nor can thy shame give physic to my grief;
你的愧赧也无补于我的心疼;
Though thou repent, yet I have still the loss:
你虽已忏悔,我依然不免损失:
The offender's sorrow lends but weak relief
对于背着耻辱的十字架的人,
To him that bears the strong offence's cross.
冒犯者引咎只是微弱的慰藉。
Ah! but those tears are pearl which thy love sheds,
唉,但你的爱所流的泪是明珠,
And they are rich and ransom all ill deeds.
它们的富丽够赎你的罪有余。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌是传达爱意的重要文学载体,下面是读文网小编为大家带来优美爱情英文诗歌欣赏,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
If thou survive my well-contented day,
倘你活过我踌躇满志的大限,
When that churl Death my bones with dust shall cover,
当鄙夫"死神"用黄土把我掩埋,
And shalt by fortune once more re-survey
偶然重翻这拙劣可怜的诗卷,
These poor rude lines of thy deceased lover,
你情人生前写来献给你的爱,
Compare them with the bettering of the time,
把它和当代俊逸的新诗相比,
And though they be outstripp'd by every pen,
发觉它的词笔处处都不如人,
Reserve them for my love, not for their rhyme,
请保留它专为我的爱,而不是
Exceeded by the height of happier men.
为那被幸运的天才凌驾的韵。
O, then vouchsafe me but this loving thought:
哦,那时候就请赐给我这爱思:
'Had my friend's Muse grown with this growing age,
"要是我朋友的诗神与时同长,
A dearer birth than this his love had brought,
他的爱就会带来更美的产儿,
To march in ranks of better equipage:
可和这世纪任何杰作同俯仰:
But since he died and poets better prove,
但他既死去,诗人们又都迈进,
Theirs for their style I'll read, his for his love.'
我读他们的文采,却读他的心。"
优美爱情英文诗歌相关
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典抒情英文诗歌欣赏,供大家阅读收藏!
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
当我传唤对已往事物的记忆
I summon up remembrance of things past,
出庭于那馨香的默想的公堂,
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
我不禁为命中许多缺陷叹息,
And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
带着旧恨,重新哭蹉跎的时光;
Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,
于是我可以淹没那枯涸的眼,
For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
为了那些长埋在夜台的亲朋,
And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,
哀悼着许多音容俱渺的美艳,
And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:
痛哭那情爱久已勾消的哀痛:
Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
于是我为过去的惆怅而惆怅,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
并且一一细算,从痛苦到痛苦,
The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
那许多呜咽过的呜咽的旧账,
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
仿佛还未付过,现在又来偿付。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
但是只要那刻我想起你,挚友,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
损失全收回,悲哀也化为乌有。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想欣赏莎士比亚的经典英语诗歌吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
O, how much more doth beauty beauteous seem
哦,美看起来要更美得多少倍,
By that sweet ornament which truth doth give!
若再有真加给它温馨的装潢!
The rose looks fair, but fairer we it deem
玫瑰花很美,但我们觉得它更美,
For that sweet odour which doth in it live.
因为它吐出一缕甜蜜的芳香。
The canker-blooms have full as deep a dye
野蔷薇的姿色也是同样旖旎,
As the perfumed tincture of the roses,
比起玫瑰的芳馥四溢的姣颜,
Hang on such thorns and play as wantonly
同挂在树上,同样会搔首弄姿,
When summer's breath their masked buds discloses:
当夏天呼息使它的嫩蕊轻展:
But, for their virtue only is their show,
但它们唯一的美德只在色相,
They live unwoo'd and unrespected fade,
开时无人眷恋,萎谢也无人理;
Die to themselves. Sweet roses do not so;
寂寞地死去。香的玫瑰却两样;
Of their sweet deaths are sweetest odours made:
她那温馨的死可以酿成香液:
And so of you, beauteous and lovely youth,
你也如此,美丽而可爱的青春,
When that shall fade, my verse distills your truth.
当韶华雕谢,诗提取你的纯精。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: