为您找到与英语日常常用口语对话相关的共200个结果:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些英语日常常用口语对话,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
46. What's this? 这是什么?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 这是空调。
48. Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼镜在哪儿?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
52. Over there. 在那边。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是蓝的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪个是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那个。
58. The one on your right. 你右边的那个。
59. Are these books all yours? 这些书全是你的吗?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语是学习英语中的重要环节,学习一些日常交际常用的英语句子能够很好地提高英语口语水平。下面读文网小编为大家带来日常交际常用英语句子,希望对大家学习英语有所帮助!
1. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
2. It‘s a fine day。 今天是个好天。
3. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
4. What time is it? 几点了?
5. You can make it! 你能做到!
6. Control yourself! 克制一下!
7. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
8. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
9. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
10. How‘s everything? 一切还好吧?
11. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
12. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
13. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
14. I‘ll try my best. 我尽力而为。
15. I‘m On your side. 我全力支持你。
16. Long time no see! 好久不见!
17. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
18. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
19. We‘re all for it. 我们全都同意。
20. What a good deal! 真便宜!
21. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
22. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
23. You have my word. 我保证。
24. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
25. Don‘t count on me.别指望我。
26. Don‘t fall for it! 别上当!
27. Don‘t let me down. 别让我失望。
28. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
29. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
30. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
31. I‘ll be back soon. 我马上回来。
32. I‘ll check it out. 我去查查看。
33. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
34. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
35. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
36. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
37. That‘s all I need. 我就要这些。
38. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
39. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
40. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
41. What day is today? 今天星期几?
42. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
43. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
44. Who‘s kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
45. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
46. You can‘t miss it 你一定能找到的。
47. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
48. Don‘t be so modest. 别谦虚了。
49. Don‘t give me that! 少来这套!
50. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
51. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
52. I can‘t follow you. 我不懂你说的。
53. I felt sort of ill 我感觉有点不适。
54. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
55. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
56. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
57. It‘s going too far. 太离谱了。
58. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
59. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
60. That‘s a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
61. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
62. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
63. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
64. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
65. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
66. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
67. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
68. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
69. I‘ll be right there. 我马上就到。
70. I‘ll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
71. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
72. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
73. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
74. Move out of my way! 让开!
75. Time is running out. 没时间了。
76. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
77. What‘s your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
78. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错
79. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
80. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
81. Don‘t lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
82. He can‘t take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
83. He owes my uncle $.他欠我叔叔 美元。
84. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
85. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
86. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
87. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
88. It‘s against the law. 这是违法的。
89. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
90. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
91. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
92. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
93. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
94. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
95. You are just in time 你来得正是时候。
96. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
97. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
98. Don‘t be so childish 别这么孩子气。
99. Don‘t trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
100. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带
101. He has a large income 他有很高的收入。
102. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
103. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
104. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
105. He suggested a picnic 他建议搞一次野餐。
106. Here‘s a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
107. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
108. I caught the last bus 我赶上了最后一班车。
109. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
110. I‘ll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
111. I‘m very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
112. It doesn‘t make sense 这没有意义(不合常理)。
113. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
114. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
115. None of your business! 与你无关!
116. Not a sound was heard 一点声音也没有。
117. That‘s always the case. 习以为常了。
118. The road divides here 这条路在这里分岔。
119. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
120. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
121. What‘s wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
122. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
123. A lovely day,isn‘t it? 好天气,是吗?
124. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
125. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
126. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
127. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
128. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
129. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
130. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
131. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
132. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
133. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
134. Mother doesn‘t make up. 妈妈不化妆。
135. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
136. She has been to school 她上学去了。
137. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
138. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
139. That‘s a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
140. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
141. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
142. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
143. First come first served. 先到先得。
144. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
145. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
146. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
147. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
148. He doesn‘t care about me. 他并不在乎我。
149. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
150. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
151. I get up at six o‘clock. 我六点起床。
152. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
153. I owe you for my dinner 我欠你晚餐的钱。
154. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
155. I‘m fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
156. It‘s no use complaining 发牢骚没什么用。
157. She‘s under the weather. 她心情·不好。
158. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
159. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
160. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
161. Winter is a cold season 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
162. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
163. divided by equals . 除以 等于。
164. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
165. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
166. He grasped both my hands 他紧握住我的双手。
167. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
168. I am so sorry about this 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
169. I can‘t afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
170. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
171. I have the right to know 我有权知道。
172. I heard some one laughing 我听见有人在笑。
173. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
174. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
175. I‘ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
176. I‘m not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
177. I‘m not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
178. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
179. It‘s too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
180. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
181. Let‘s not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
182. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
183. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
184. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
185. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
186. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
187. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
188. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
189. They‘re in red and white 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
190. We all desire happiness 我们都想要幸福。
191. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
192. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
193. What‘s your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
194. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
195. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
196. Would you like some help? 今天真漂亮!
197. You mustn‘t aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
198. You‘re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
199. You‘ve got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
200. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦!#p#副标题#e#
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。那么你知道有哪些常用的购物英语口语表达吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来常用购物英语口语对话,供大家参考学习!
1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket. 我想买一双鞋/一件夹克。
2. I’d like to see some towels. 我想看看毛巾。
3. Show me that one, please.请把那个给我看看。
4. Let me have a look at this watch. 把这只表让我看看。
5. I’m just looking, thanks. 我只是看看,谢谢。
6. Would you show me this cup?你能把这只杯子让我看一下吗?
7.I’m interested in this new type of car. 我对这款新车很有兴趣。
8.I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind. 如果不介意,我想看一下。 An attempt 试穿
9. I like this one. May I try it on? 我喜欢这一种。我能试穿吗?
10.Could you try it on please? How is it? 请试穿看看好吗?如何? Inquiry 询问
11. Do you have any on sale? 你们有什么特卖品吗?
12. Do you carry hundred percent cotton pants?你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
问候就是我们日常生活中的一部分,那么当我们和朋友见面的时候说哪些英语比较好呢?下面读文网小编为大家带来见面常用英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
What a surprise! 真巧!
Small world, isn't it? 世界真小,是吧。
Anything new? 有什么新消息?
How are you doing? 最近怎么样?
How is everything ? 一切还好吧?
What is going on? 最近怎么样?
What's up? 有什么新消息吗?
What's new? 有什么新消息吗?
Fine , thank you. 很好,谢谢。
Pretty good. 非常好。
Very well. 非常好。
Not bad. 不错。
Quite well. 非常好。
Same as ever. 一如既往。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式,越来越多的学生希望能够用流利的英语与人沟通和交流,于是练就流利的英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来常用基本英语口语对话,欢迎大家阅读学习!
A: excuse me, can you tell me the way to Holton railway station?
B: sure. It’s quite far from here. Don’t worry, though. It’s not difficult to get there. A: I think I’m going in the wrong direction, aren’t?
B: yes. First, you need to turn around. Do you remember passing some traffic lights further up this road?
A: yes, I do. They are about two miles away, right?
B: that’s right. Drive back to the traffic rights and turn right. Follow the road for about a mile, until you see the plaza hotel. It’s a really big hotel. You can’t miss it. Turn left at the hotel.
A: so, right at the traffic lights two miles up the road, then left at the plaza hotel, a mile along that road. Got it.
B; then you just go straight on until you see the station ahead of you.
A; ok. Got it. Thanks for you help.
B: no problem.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语常用口语对话练习,欢迎大家阅读!
A:I'd like to apply for a credit card. Can you help me with my application?
我想申请一张信用卡。你可以帮我申请吗?
B:I'd be glad to.
我很乐意帮你。
A:I'm afraid that I don't have a credit history. I just came to this country.
我没有信用卡的使用历史。我才刚来这个国家。
B:Do you have an account with this bank?
你有这个银行的账号吗?
A:I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有。
B:In that case I highly recommend you apply for a savings and checking account also. Thatwould help with your credit card application.
这样的话,我极力推荐你申请一个即储蓄存款和支票存款于一身的账户。这对你的信用卡申请有帮助。
A:What is the interest rate on your card?
你们信用卡的利率是多少?
B:The annual charge rate is 9.5%.
每年的收费标准时9.5%。
A:That's very expensive!
真是贵啊!
B:Not really. The credit card is a revolving account. You only pay interest on what you owe.
不完全是。这种信用卡是一个循环账户。你只需付你赚的钱的利息就行了。
A:How does the bank bill its customers for credit card charges?
银行如何把信用卡费用账单交给客户?
B:You will receive a monthly statement with each expenditure itemized.
你每个月将会收到一份结算单,上面列出了每项费用。
A:Does the card provide any other benefits?
这种卡有什么福利吗?
B:You can also get a cash advance up to 1,000 dollars on this card.
使用这种卡你可以预支高达1000美元的现金。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语常用口语对话练习,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面读文网小编为大家带来在购物英语常用口语,欢迎大家学习!
A: What sort of shopping is nearby, Mr. Taylor?
B: Call me John. This is a great area of the city for shopping. There’s a grocery store just around the corner.
A: What about things other than food?
B: Well, the Riverside Mall has 200 stores in it, including four major department stores .
A: Are there small shops near here as well?
B: Yes, on 4th street, near the movie theater there are many specialty shops, including clothing boutiques.
A: Well, that sounds just wonderful.
B: Yes, it’s a really nice neighborhood.
A: 泰勒先生,附近有什么购物中心?
B: 叫我约翰吧。这一带是市区里购物的好地方。在附近有一个食品杂货店。
A: 除了食物还有什么?
B: 噢,河畔购物中心内有200家店铺,还包括4家主要的百货商店。
A: 这儿附近也有小商店吗?
B: 是的,在第4大街,电影院附近有很多专卖店,其中还有专卖流行衣服的商店。
A: 噢,听起来倒挺好。
B: 是呀,这个地方可真不错。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
日常英语口语对话句子有哪些你知道吗?下面小编收集了一些日常英语口语对话句子分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
请给我一张地铁图。 A subway map, please.
= Could I have a subway map, please?
比较礼貌的说法。
售票处在哪儿? Where's the ticket counter?
到新宿多少钱? How much is the fare to Shinjuku?
How much is the fare to Shinjuku? (到新宿多少钱?)
I'll find out for you. (我看一下。)
= What is the fare to Shinjuku?
= How much does it cost to get to Shinjuku?
= What's the price of a ticket to Shinjuku?
= How much do I pay to go to Shinjuku?
150日元。 It's one hundred fifty yen.
到新宿,我该坐哪趟车? Which train should I take to Shinjuku?
Which train goes to Shinjuku? (哪趟车到新宿?)
Which train stops at Shinjuku? (哪趟车在新宿停?)
Which train is going toward Shinjuku? (哪趟车开往新宿?)
我该在哪站换车? Where am I supposed to change?
be supposed to...“应该做……”。
Where am I supposed to change? (我应该在哪站换车?)
At Shinjuku. (在新宿。)
= Where do I change trains?
= Where should I change trains?
= Where am I supposed to transfer?
= At what station should I change?
我要到荻洼在哪儿下车? Where am I supposed to get off for Ogikubo?
到新宿换乘JR的中央线。 You can change to the JR Chuo Line at Shinjuku.
在哪儿能坐上快车? Where can I catch an express train?
特快是a limited express, 每站都停的车是a local train。
到第二站台。 Go to track number two.
= Go to track two.
Take this train. (坐这趟车。)
Take the orange train. (坐那辆黄色的车。)
Take the Chuo Line. (坐中央线。)
电车多长时间来一趟? How often do the trains come?
How frequently do the trains come?frequently 表示频繁程度,“不时地,频繁地”。
How many trains run in an hour? (一个小时有几趟车?)
When do the trains come? (车什么时候来?)
10分钟一趟。 The trains come every ten minutes.
every表示“每”。
The trains run six times an hour. (一个小时有6趟车。)
The trains come very often. (一会儿一趟。)
The trains come five times a day. (一天5趟车。)
下趟快车是几点? When is the next express?
When is the next express? (下趟快车是几点?)
At 1∶10. (1点10分。)
到调布的末班车是几点? What time is the last train to Chofu?
What time is the last train to Chofu? (到调布的末班车是几点?)
I'm not sure. Probably around midnight. (不清楚,大概是夜里12点吧。)
下趟车是快车吗? Is the next train an express?
这趟车在调布停吗? Does this train stop at Chofu?
Does this train stop at Chofu? (这趟车在调布停吗?)
Yes, it does. (停。)
= Will this train stop at Chofu?
= Does this train go to Chofu? (这趟车去调布吗?)
从这里数第4站。 It's the fourth stop from here.
How far is it to Shinjuku? (到新宿有多远?)
It's the fourth stop from here. (从这到那儿有4站地。)
= There are four more stops to Shinjuku.
= There are four more stops before Shinjuku.
下下站。 After the next stop.
The second stop. (第2个站。)
Two more stops. (还有两站。)
到新宿还有几站? How many stops are there to Shinjuku?
How many stops are there to Shinjuku?(到新宿还有几站?)
There are four more stops to Shinjuku.(到新宿还有4站。)
下站是哪儿? What's the next stop?
What's the next station?
Could you tell me what the next station is? (您能告诉我下站是哪儿吗?)
Would you tell me what the next stop is? (请告诉我下站到哪儿了?)
I was wondering what the next station is. (我不知道下站是哪儿。)
Is the next station Chofu? (下站是调布吗?)
下站是调布。 The next stop is Chofu.
我在哪儿可以打到车? Where can I get a taxi?
Where can I get a taxi? (我在哪儿可以打到车?)
There's a taxi stand up ahead. (前面就有出租汽车站。)
Where can I catch a taxi?
Do you know where I can get a taxi? (您知道哪儿有出租汽车站吗?)
Where's a taxi stand around here? (这附近哪儿有出租汽车站?)
出租车站在哪儿? Where's the taxi stand?
= Where's the cabstand?
请帮我叫辆出租车。 Call me a taxi, please.
Call me a taxi, please. (请帮我叫辆出租车。)
Certainly. Where to, sir? (好的,您去哪儿?)
Can you get me a taxi, please? (您能帮我叫辆出租车吗?)
= Taxi, please.
= Hail a taxi, please.
hail 表示“大声叫、叫住(船、车、人等)”。
= Ring me a taxi, please.
英式英语。用于打电话叫出租车时。
到市中心得多长时间? How long does it take to get downtown?
要花多少钱? How much does it cost?
= How much will it cost?
= How much do you charge?
您去哪儿? Where to?
= Where're you going?
= Where would you like to go? (您想去哪儿?)
请到华尔街。 To Wall Street, please.
请到这个地址。 To this address, please.
= Take me to this address, please.
= I'd like to go to this address.
= Please take me here. (请带我到这儿。)
我有急事。 I'm in a hurry.
I'm in a hurry. (我有急事。)
May I ask why? (怎么了?)*有礼貌的问法。
请走最近的路。 Take the shortest way, please.
请您在这儿稍等一下。 Could you wait for me, please?
请在这儿停吧。 Stop here, please.
您能帮我拿一下行李吗? Could you help me carry my bag?
到那儿的话要花多少钱? How much would it cost to get there?
用would表示类似“要是去……的话”的语气,句子显得有礼貌、客气。
= How much will it cost?
公共汽车站在哪儿? Where's the bus stop?
有去机场的大巴吗? Is there a bus to the airport?
Is there a bus to the airport? (有去机场的汽车吗?)
No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕没有。)
美术馆是第几站? How many stops to the museum?
下趟到成田机场的车是几点? When is the next bus to Narita?
When is the next bus to Narita? (下趟到成田机场的车是几点?)
It's at 4∶10. (4点10分。)
When does the next bus to Narita leave? (下趟到成田的车几点开?)
How long do I have to wait for the next bus to Narita? (还得等多长时间才能有到成田机场的车?)
What time is the next bus to Narita?
How soon is the next bus to Narita? (下趟到成田的车多久才能来?)
这辆车是去机场的吗? Does this bus go to the airport?
麻烦您到站时告诉我一声。 Could you tell me when to get off?
Could you tell me when to get off? (麻烦您到站时告诉我一声。)
No problem. (没问题。)
汽车刚走。 The bus has just left.
加上just含有“就在刚才”的语气。
= The bus just left.
= We just missed our bus. (就在刚才,我们错过了那趟汽车。)
miss“错过,没赶上”。
汽车没有准时来。 The buses don't come on time.
on time“正点,按时间”。
= The buses are not punctual.
= The buses don't come as scheduled.
= The buses are always late. (汽车总是晚点。)
这儿有人坐吗? Is this seat taken?
Is this seat taken? (这儿有人坐吗?)
No, it's not. (没人坐。)
Is anyone sitting here? (有人坐这儿吗?)
Can I sit here? (我可以坐这儿吗?)
Do you mind if I sit here? (我坐这儿可以吗?)
= Is this seat free?
路上是不是很堵车? Isn't the traffic heavy?
= Isn't it crowded?
= Isn't the road congested?
租车的事,我该问谁? Who should I ask about car rentals?
rent-a-car 多指租借的车辆,而car rental 是指汽车租赁服务。
我想租辆车。 I'd like to rent a car, please.
I'd like to rent a car, please. (我想借辆车。)
Did you book your car yet, sir? (您预定了吗?先生?)
你喜欢什么车型? What type do you have in mind?
小型车就可以。 A compact, please.
有日本车吗? Do you have any Japanese cars?
租金是多少? What's the rental fee?
一天30美金,每公里加20美分。 Thirty dollars a day, plus twenty cents per mile.
你要上保险吗? Do you want insurance?
我要上全部的保险。 I'd like full insurance.
我能把车放在……? Can I drop off the car in...?
禁行! No outlet!
禁止停车! No parking!
Can I park my car here? (这儿可以停车吗?)
No, this is a no-parking zone. (不行,这一带禁止停车。)
禁止超车! No passing
单行线。 One-way street
十字路口。 road junction
我们去(商店)逛逛吧! Let's go window-shopping.
I'm flat broke. (我身无分文。)
Let's go window-shopping anyway. (不管怎么说,我们去逛逛吧。)
Why don't we go window-shopping?
Shall we go window-shopping? (去逛商店吗?)
人多得要命! What a crowd!
= It's so crowded!
= What a big crowd!
商店几点开门? When does the store open?
When does the store open? (商店几点开门?)
It's closed today. (今天休息。)
= When do you open?
= What time do you open?
= How soon does it open?
= What time does the store open?
= When do the doors open?
商店几点关门? When does the store close?
When does the store close? (商店几点关门?)
We close at seven. (7点。)
What time does the store close?
When is closing time? (几点打烊?)
我们11点才开门呢。 We won't open until eleven.
We won't open until eleven. (11点才开门。)
That late? (那么晚?)
It opens at eleven. (11点开门。)
From eleven. (11点开始。)
Our business hours begin at eleven. (我们11点开始上班。)
卖鞋的专柜在哪儿呀? Where's the shoe department?
Where's the shoe department? (卖鞋的专柜在哪儿呀?)
I'm lost, too. (我也糊涂了。)
department store “商场”。
= Where can I find the shoe department?
= Where is the shoe department located?
在3楼。 It's on the third floor.
on the...floor是“(楼的)……层”。美国的1楼是the first floor,2层是the second floor。英国的1楼是“the ground floor”,2楼是“the first floor”,两种说法相差1层,所以要注意。
是往下? Going down?
乘坐电梯时向对方询问“是下楼吗?”,如果问“是上楼吗?”可说Going up?。
你找什么呢? What are you looking for?
What are you looking for? (你找什么呢?)
The shoe department. (我找卖鞋的柜台。)
请按8楼。(乘电梯时) Eighth, please.
= The eighth floor, please.
欢迎光临。 May I help you?
顾客走进商店时,店员经常一边说May I help you?,一边走近顾客。
= Can I help you?
= What can I do for you?
= How may I help you?
我想买件套装。 I'd like a suit.
I'd like 是I would like的缩写,表示希望“我想要……”,比I want的语气更客气。
我在找一种……包。 I'm looking for a ... bag.
I'm looking for a black, leather bag. (我在找一种黑色的皮包。)
How's this? (这个怎么样?)
我只看看。 I'm just looking.
没有特别想买的意思时,可以这样回答店员。
= Just looking.
= Just browsing.
= I don't need any help.
= I'm just browsing.
= No just yet. (还不需要。)
您有什么需要帮助的尽管说。 If you need any help, let me know.
这是店员对顾客常用的一种说法。
这双鞋真漂亮! These shoes are great!
= These shoes are wonderful.
买这个吧。 Buy this.
= Please buy this (for me).
这个多少钱? How much is this?
= How much does this cost?
= What does this cost?
= What is the price of this?
= How much?比较生硬的感觉。
太贵了! That's expensive!
This one is eight hundred dollars. (这个800美元。)
That's expensive! (太贵了!)
How expensive! (怎么这么贵!)
That's too much! (太贵了!)
真便宜! That's cheap!
= How cheap! (怎么这么便宜!)
这种衬衫有小号的吗? Do you have this shirt in a small?
Do you have this shirt in a small? (这种衬衫有小号的吗?)
Let me check. (我给你找找。)
= Do you have this shirt in a smaller size?
这种毛衣有红色的吗? Do you have this sweater in red?
我可以试穿吗? May I try it on?
try on 表示“试穿、戴(衣服、帽子、眼镜)”。
May I try it on? (我可以试试吗?)
Sure. Let me help you. (当然,我来帮你。)
试衣间在哪儿? Where is the fitting room?
Where is the fitting room? (试衣间在哪儿?)
Right this way, ma'am. (请往这边,女士。)
= Where is the dressing room.
我穿着太小。 It's too small for me.
其反意为It's too big for me.(我穿着太大。)
It's a little bit tight. (有点儿紧。)
It's loose.(有点儿松。)
It's long. (长了。)
It's short. (短了。)
这套衣服正合适。 This suit fits perfectly.
= This suit is perfect for me.
这个真不错。 This is nice.
= This is good.
这个比较好。 This is better.
用于进行各种各样的比较之后,还是这个比较好的情况。
How do you like it? (你看这个怎么样?)
This is better. (这个比较好。)
= I like this better.
= That's more like it.
这条裙子和这件上衣挺配的,是吧? This skirt matches this blouse, doesn't it?
This skirt matches this blouse, doesn't it? (这条裙子和这件上衣挺配的,是吧?)
Yes, they look great together. (是的,看上去很配套。)
= This skirt and this blouse go together well.
你觉得哪个好? Which is better?
Which one do you like better? (你喜欢哪一个?)
Which one do you think is better?
两个我都想要。 I want both of them.
I want them both.
I don't want either of them. (两个都不想要。)
太艳了。 It's too flashy.
It's too flashy. (这件太艳了!)
= We have a more plain looking one. (我们也有素净点儿的。)
= It's too gaudy.
= It's too loud.
老气。 It's too plain.
= It's too conservative.
= It's too bland.
您能给锁边吗? Would you hem it?
hem “(衣服的)边沿,边缘下摆的缝边”。
= Would you alter it?
= Would you shorten it?
多少钱? How much is it?
How much does it cost?
Could you tell me how much it is? (您能告诉我多少钱吗?)
我要这个。 I'll take this one.
I'll take this one. (我要这个。)
All right, ma'am. (好的。)
I'd like this one.
I'd like to buy this one. (我要买这个。)
= I'll get this one.
您用现金还是卡? Will that be cash or charge?
= Cash or charge?
= Will you be paying by cash or credit card?
= Would you like to pay by cash or charge?
现金。 Cash, please.
卡。 Charge, please.
我可以用VISA卡吗? Can I use VISA?
= Do you accept VISA?
= Do you take VISA?
我可以分期付款吗? Can I pay by installment payment?
我可以付日元吗? Can I pay in Japanese yen?
= Do you take Japanese yen?
= Do you accept Japanese yen?
请给包一下。 Please wrap it.
我想退货。 I'd like to return this.
I'd like to return this. (我想退货。)
Do you have a receipt? (您有收据吗?)
您能给我换一下这个吗? Could you exchange this, please?
这儿有点儿脏。 It's got a stain.
= It has a stain.
可以退款吗? Can I have a refund?refund “退款”。
I'd like to get a refund, please. (我想退款。)
I'd like a refund, please. (请退款吧。)
I'd like my money back, please. (请把钱退给我吧。)
能再便宜一些吗? Would you give me a discount?
Would you give me a discount? (能再便宜一些吗?)
This is a discount price. (这已经是打过折的价钱了。)
= Can you make it cheaper?
不满意就算了。 Take it or leave it.
多用于商业的买卖中,向对方表示“就这价钱”、“随便你”、“不中意就别买了”,或“在出示的价格范围内您考虑买还是不买”,特别在商业谈判中常用。
= Accept it or reject it.
= Be satisfied with it or get nothing.
= That's my only offer.
= That's my last offer.
That's my final offer.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国常用英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
W: Hello, I set up my laundry yesterday, are they being ready?
M: They will be ready this afternoon.
W: Oh, no. I’m leaving for Japan at eleven this morning.
M: Is that right? We are very sorry
W: I thought it the same day service. Anyway, please do a hurry.
M: I’m afraid …be can returned by eleven o’clock.
W: Well, then. Would you send to Japan, please?
M: Yes, we’ll do so.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的常用医学英语口语对话,以供大家学习参考。
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?
Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.
Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?
Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.
Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
Patient: OK. See you later.
Doctor: See you then!
( Ten minutes later, the P brings back the X-ray plates)
Patient:Here's my X-rays.
Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.
Patient: Is it serious?
Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?
Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?
Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.
Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!
Patient: Goodbye!
单词Words
elbown. 肘部
grazev. 檫伤
ribsn. 肋骨
platen. 光片
oraladj 口服
instructionn. 说明
plastern. 石膏
短语Phrases
be knocked to the ground被撞倒在地
to be on the safe side出于安全考虑
take two or three weeks off work休假两,三周
herbal medicine中草药
for oral administration口服
a tube of ointment一管药膏
句子Sentence Patterns
Does it hurt when I do this?
我按这儿,你疼不疼?
To be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department.但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。
When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Will I need to be put in plaster?
我需要上石膏吗?
Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's.这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。
Please take the medicine according to the instruction.请按说明服药。
相关单词
dislocation脱臼
spain扭伤
twist扭伤
burn烧伤
spasm痉挛
tetanus破伤风
paralysis 瘫痪
fracture骨折
bandage绷带
plaster石膏
stitch缝针
padding垫,衬
pillow枕头
crutch拐杖
相关短语
be all right没什么问题
take a week off work休假一周
rest in bed卧床休息
clean up the wound清洗伤口
dress the wound包扎伤口
give sb. a few stiches 给……缝几针
take the stiches out 拆线
be hospitalized住院
right away 立即,马上
Related Expressions
Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.你的手臂和肘关节看来没什么问题。
You should take a week off work.你应该休假一周。
Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.虽然不太严重,但你还是要尽量多卧床休息。
Take it three times a day after meals.每日三次,饭后服用。
Here is the prescription for your medicine.这是给你开的药方。
There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.破了个口子,不过不太深。
First, I'll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.我得先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。
I'm afraid I'll have to give you a few stiches.恐怕我得给你缝几针了。
Come back in a week and I'll take your stiches out.一周之后再来,我给你拆线。
The X-ray shows a fractured ankle. X光片显示足踝骨折。
You must be hospitalized right away.你应当立即住院。
You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.你的骨折需要治疗。
You'll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.你得住院观察两天。
Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
日常英语对话常用句子有哪些你知道吗?下面小编收集了一些日常英语对话常用句子分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
担心、惦念
你怎么了? What's the matter?
用于对方身体不舒服或对方有什么异常时。
What's the matter? You look sad. (你怎么了?显得这么伤心。)
Nothing. I'm just tired. (没什么。我只是累了。)
= What's wrong?
= Is anything wrong?
= What's the problem?
= Is something bothering you?
bother “使……烦心”、“折磨”。
你没事吧? Are you okay?
用于对方发生什么不好的事情时。
= Are you all right?
到底怎么回事? What's going on?
What's going on? (到底怎么回事?)
We were just talking. (我们只是说说。)
= What happened?
= What's happening?
你有什么心事吗? Is something on your mind?
be on a person's mind “有什么挂心的事”。
= Do you have something on your mind?
= What are you worried about? (你担心什么?)
= What's on your mind? (你担心什么呢?)
= Is anything bothering you?
我担心你。 I was worried about you.
= I was concerned about you.
请不要特地为我(而麻烦您吧)。 Please don't go out of your way.
I'll drop you off. (我送你回家。)
Please don't go out of your way. (请不要特地送我。)
你怎么那么严肃。 You look serious.
You look serious. (你怎么那么严肃。)
This is important. (这事很重要。)
= You look grave.
你今天看上去很悲伤。 You look sad today.
你今天怎么满脸的不高兴。 You don't look very happy today.
你怎么闷闷不乐的呀? Why are you so glum?
glum “闷闷不乐的”、“忧郁的”、“愁闷的”。
Why are you so glum? (你怎么闷闷不乐的呀?)
My girlfriend just dumped me. (女朋友刚跟我吹了。)
dump “抛弃”。
= Why so glum?
= Why the long face?
你看起来很疲惫。 You look exhausted.
exhausted “精疲力尽”、“疲劳不堪”,表示在此情况下再也不能做任何事情的疲劳感。
= You look very tired.
= You look worn-out.
= You look bushed.俚语。
= You look pooped.俚语。
你该休息一会儿。(你需要喘口气。) You need a break.
It's six o'clock already. (已经6点了。)
Yeah, you need a break. (是呀,你该休息会儿了。)
= You need a rest.
= You need to take a break.
= You should take it easy. (你该放松会儿。)
你今天有点儿不大对劲。 Something is wrong with you today.
= You're not yourself today.
= You seem different today.
谁让你烦躁了? Who are you irritated with?
用be irritated with...表示“为……而急躁的”、“为……而发怒的”。
= Who has irritated you?
你太紧张。 You're nervous.
I think you're nervous. (我觉得你太紧张。)
No, I'm not nervous! (没有,我不紧张。)
You seem nervous. (你好像很紧张。)
听到这事我很难过。 (I'm) sorry to hear that.
My dog died. (我的狗死了。)
I'm sorry to hear that. (听到这事我很难过。)
= I'm sorry about that.
= (That's) too bad.
= That's a pity.
= What a pity.
= How awful. (太可怕了!)
= How sad. (太让人伤心了!)
= Tough luck.
= Sorry.
= What a shame. (太遗憾了。)shame “遗憾的事”、“倒霉的事”。
真不走运! That's unfortunate.
It rained every day while I was in Hawaii. (我在夏威夷那几天,每天下雨。)
That's unfortunate. (真够倒霉的。)
= I'm sorry about your misfortune.更礼貌的说法。
= It's unfortunate.
常有的事。 It happens!
这是常见的错误。 It's a common mistake.
那你肯定很难受吧。 It must be tough for you.
tough表示“困难的”、“不容易的”、“费力气的”。
She won't talk to me anymore. (她再也不会和我说话了。)
It must be tough for you. (那你肯定很难受吧。)
= It must be hard on you.
啊,真可怜! Oh, poor thing!
poor “可怜的”、“太惨的”。
Bob got fired. (鲍勃被解雇了。)
Oh, poor thing! (哦!太惨了!)
Oh, poor baby!
Ah, poor Bob! (啊,可怜的鲍勃!)
我理解你的心情。 I know how you feel.
My wife left me. (我妻子离开了我。)
Mine, too. I know how you feel. (我也是,我了解你的感受。)
= I understand the way you feel.
= I really sympathize with you. (我真的同情你。)
别在意。 Never mind.
I'm really sorry! (我真的很抱歉。)
Never mind. (没什么。)
带有“别在意”、“忘了它吧”、“没什么”的语感。
= Don't worry (about it).
= It's okay.
= Forget (about) it. (没什么。)
比Never mind更直接。根据说法不同,有时听起来没有礼貌。
太遗憾了。 What bad luck.
用于宽慰努力了但却没能成功的人。“太遗憾了”、“太不顺了”、“太可惜了”。
Better luck next time! (下次一定会走运的!)
= That's too bad!
= What a shame!
= Bummer!俚语。
没事儿。 That's all right.
I'm sorry, I'm late. (真对不起,我来晚了。)
That's all right. (没事儿。)
= That's okay.
= It's no problem.
别责备自己了。 Don't blame yourself.
blame “责备人、责难人”。
It's all my fault! (都是我弄错了。)
Don't blame yourself. (别责备自己了。)
这不是你的错。 It's not your fault.
常有的事。 It happens.
发生了没有预料到的事情,劝人想开点儿的语气。
I feel really bad about it. (那件事我做的真不好。)
Don't worry, it happens. (别担心了,那是常有的事。)
这种事谁都会遇到。 It happens to the best of us.
= It happens to everyone.
不必为那事烦恼。 There's no need to worry about it.
= Don't concern yourself.
别想得太多。 Don't give it another thought.
give it another thought 直译是“别再有其他的想法”,“别想得太多”。
没办法呀! It can't be helped.
我不想给您添麻烦。 I don't want to put you out.
put out 有“添麻烦”的意思。
You're welcome to stay. (您就住下吧。)
I don't want to put you out. (不,我不想给您添麻烦。)
= I don't want to bother you.
= I don't want to cause you trouble.
这算什么呀。 This is nothing.
Wow! Shibuya is crowded. (哇!涩谷这么挤呀!)
This is nothing, you should see Shinjuku. (这算什么呀!你该去新宿看看。)
You have a lot of homework. (你有这么多作业呀。)
This is nothing. (这算不了什么。)
= It's no big deal.
= It's no problem.
多糟糕呀! How terrible!
= How awful!
别小题大作。 No big deal.
这种表达方式表示“没什么了不起的”、“没什么”、“这很容易”。
Sorry, I can't play tennis with you tomorrow. (对不起,我明天不能和你一起去打网球。)
No big deal. I'll ask John to play. (没什么,我问约翰能不能去。)
这还算好的呢。 I've seen worse.
“我还知道更糟糕的事”、“这还算好的呢”,用于鼓励遇到挫折的人。
That was a bad movie. (那真是部糟糕的电影。)
I've seen worse. (这还算好的呢。)
It could have been worse. (还有比这更糟的呢!)
It might have been worse. (也许有的比这更糟呢。)
别那么自暴自弃。 Don't feel so bad about yourself.
= Don't be so hard on yourself.
= Don't be so down on yourself.
= Don't think so lowly of yourself.
真遗憾! What a pity!
= What a shame!
总会有办法的。 It'll work out.
work out 表示“进展顺利”、“解决”。
I don't know what to do! (我不知道该怎么办!)
I'm sure it'll work out. (别担心,总会有办法的。)
Everything will be fine. (一切都会顺利的。)
= Things will work out.
她只是有点心烦。 She's just upset.
What's her problem? (她怎么了?)
She's just upset. (她只是有点心烦。)
= She's just mad.
= She's only angry.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的一些办公室常用英语口语,希望对大家有帮助。
1. I'm an office worker. 我是上班族。
2. I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。
3. I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
4. I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5. I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
6. I’ll call you.
我会打电话给你。
7. I feel like sleeping/taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。
8. I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。
9. I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。
10. I would like to talk to you for a minute.
我想和你谈一下。
11. I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
12. I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。
13. I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。
14. I’m supposed to go on a diet/get a raise.
我应该节食/涨工资。
15. I heard that you're getting married. Congratulations. 听说你要结婚了,恭喜!
16. I see what you mean. 我了解你的意思。
17. I can't do this. 我不能这么做。
18. Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。
19. Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
20. Where is your office?
你们的办公室在哪?
21. What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?
22. When is the store closing?
这家店什么时候结束营业?
23. Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?
24. Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?
25. The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet. 会议訽定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。
26. Tom’s birthday is this week.
汤姆的生日就在这个星期。
27. Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while?
你要不要看/坐一会呢?
28. Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?
29. Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?
30. He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。
31. Can you imagine how much he paid for that car? 你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?
32. Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
你能相信我花25美元买了一台电视机吗?
33. Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺负他的妻子吗?
34. Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?
35. Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?
36. Do you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?
37. I enjoy working with you very much.
我很喜欢和你一起工作。
38. Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary?
你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。
39. Let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。
40. How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?
41. Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?
42. How was your weekend? 你周末过得怎么样? 43. Here is my card. 这是我的名片。
44. He is used to eating out all the time.
他已綺习惯在外面吃饭了。
45. I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。
46. Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?
47. How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?
48. How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?
49. How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?
50. How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?
51. How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?
52. How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?
53. How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?
54. How should I tell him the bad news?
我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?
55. How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?
56. How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?
57. How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?
58. How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?
59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.
60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?
61.I'm sorry that you didn't get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。
62.I'm afraid that it's not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。
63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。
64.Is it okay to smoke in the office?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些销售常用英语口语,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
1.Your T-shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.
贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。
2.We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.
我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
3.This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
4.There is a good market for these articles.
这些商品畅销。
5.There is a poor market for these articles.
这些商品滞销。
6.There is no market for these articles.
这些商品无销路。
7.Your bicycles find a ready market here.
你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
8.They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
9.Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.
由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
10.They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.
他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
11.Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.
我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
12.We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.
根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。
13.Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
14.We are trying to find a market for this article.
我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
15.We regret we cannot find any market for this article.
我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
16.According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.
根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
17.We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
18.According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?
19.The market situation is not known to us.
我们还不了解市场情况。
20.Your market still has great potential.
你们的市场仍有很大潜力。
21.There are only a few unsold pieces.
只有几件商品未售出。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面读文网小编为大家带来在购物英语常用口语,欢迎大家学习!
A: Good afternoon, miss, can I help you?
B: Yes, I’d like to buy this dress, please.
A: It’s certainly a pretty dress. I can ring you up at the register over here.
B: Great.
A: Will you be paying by cash, check, or credit card?
B: I want to use a credit card. Do you take Discover?
A: Sorry, no. We only take MasterCard or Visa.
B: I’ll put it on my Visa card, then.
A: Very well, ma’am. Oh, there seems to be a problem, it says it’s rejected.
B: There must be something wrong with the system. Try my MasterCard.
A: Alright. Thank you. Yes, it seems to be working fine. Your total is $199.00, sign here, please.
B: Sure.
A: Here you go, and here’s your receipt. Have a nice day.
B: Thanks. You have a good one, too.
A: 下午好,小姐,可以为您效劳吗?
B: 好的,我想买这件衣服。
A: 这件非常漂亮。你可以在我这儿的收银机付款。
B: 太好了。
A: 您是付现金、支票还是信用卡。
B: 我想用信用卡。你们收Discover卡吗?
A: 抱歉,我们不收。只收Master 或Visa卡。
B: 那我就用我的Visa。
A: 好的,女士。噢,还有一个问题,此卡无效。
B: 肯定是系统除了问题。那试试我的Master卡吧。
A: 好的。谢谢你。好了,这次有用。总共199美元,请在这儿签名。
B: 好的。
A: 给您,还有这是你的收据。祝您愉快。
B: 谢谢。也祝您愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的打电话实用英语口语及常用对话, 希望对大家有帮助。
A:Hello,is Mr Ofer there
B:Sorry,madam.I afriad you have a wrong number.we don't have Mr Ofer here.
A:I want 64204223,is that right?
B:No, you give a wrong number.
A:oh,I'm sorry to bother you.
B:That's all right.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面读文网小编为大家带来在购物英语常用口语,欢迎大家学习!
A: Let’s try to get out of the supermarket quickly.
B: Yeah. I hate spending all day in there, too.
A: What do we need? Let’s make a list.
B: We need milk, eggs, butter, coffee, vegetables, fruit, bread, cheese, and some snacks.
A: I want some pickles, oh, and we’re out of flour. Put that on the list, too.
B: Anything else?
A: Not that I can think of. Wait a second, we’re out of breakfast cereal. I think corn flakes are on sale. Get those.
B: No, you get those. I’ll go and get the fruits, vegetables, milk, butter, and eggs, you get the rest.
A: 我们快点离开超市吧。
B: 是呀,我也讨厌一整天呆在里面。
A: 我们需要什么? 列一张单据吧。
B: 要买牛奶、鸡蛋、黄油、咖啡、蔬菜、水果、面包、奶酪和一些零食。
A: 我要买一些泡菜。噢,没有面粉了,把这个也加上。
B: 还要其他的吗?
A: 还没有想到。等等,早餐的麦片也没有了。玉米片正打折出售,你去买那种吧。
B: 不了,你去买吧。我去买水果、蔬菜、牛奶、黄油和鸡蛋,其他的你买。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: