为您找到与英语打电话的常用语说几句相关的共200个结果:
在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些打电话要用的英语对话常用语,欢迎大家阅读!
首先肯定是问候语,简单举例说一下两个人打电话时的对话,
比如说A在接电话,B要找的人不在
A:Hello!Who is that?B:Hello!This is B .May I speak to ......?A:Sorry,he/she isn't here.Can I take a message for you?
B:That's very kind of you,please tell ......that ......再比如说B打电话给A,正好要找的人就是A
B:Hello!May I speak to AA:Speaking./This is A speaking.切记,在电话中切不可用日常生活中的那种问候方式,比如说:“Who are you?”或“I am ...”这样是很不礼貌的。
Dialogue 1 英语对话1
A:Hello,this is Peter speaking.Could I speak to David?
喂,我是彼得,可以叫大卫接电话吗?
B:I'm afraid he's not in now.Can I take a message for him.
恐怕他现在不在。要给他留个口信吗?
A:Yes,please.Ask him to call me after 9'clock this evening.
是的。请转告他,让他今天晚上九点以后给我打电话。
B:Does he know your home number?
你知道他家里的电话号码吗?
A:Sorry,he doesn't know.It's 556432.
不好意思,他不知道。我的号码556432。
B:Well,I'll tell him when he comes back.
好的,他回来以后我会告诉他的。
A:Thank yo
谢谢您。
B:Not at all.Bye.
不用谢,再见。
Dialogue 2 英语对话2
A:Operator.Can I help you?
我是接线员。有什么我能帮到你的吗?
B:Could you please get me through to extension 224?
请帮我转到224分机。
A:Wait a moment,please.
请稍等。
A:Hello,the line is busy.will you try it later?
喂,分机占线。稍后再打,行吗?
B:Ok.I'll call again later.Thank you.
好吧。我等一会儿再打,谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
现在,有了这些打电话常用语,你还怕用英语打电话吗?恩,相信自己,你能! 同学们今天就来恶补如何用英语打电话吧!
用英语打电话的经典开场白: Hello! May I talk to Harry Potter please? 喂,请问哈利波特在吗?
This is Voldemort from Dark World. I'm calling to confirm our appointment this afternoon. 我是黑暗世界公司的伏地魔,想跟他确认一下今天下午的决斗。
接电话的就是本人: Speaking. This is Harry Potter. 我就是,请讲。
接电话的不是本人,需要转接: I'll put you through. I'll put him on the phone. Just a second. 我帮你转接给他,请稍等。
人不在,需要留言: He's not available now. Would you like to leave a message?
他现在不能接听你的电话,你想给他留言吗? Would you like to call back 30 minutes later?
你可以半小时后再打过来吗?急,或者不急: It’s urgent. Could I have his mobile phone number?
我有急事找他,可以告诉我他的手机号码吗? It’s nothing urgent. Thank you! 没什么要紧事,谢谢你! Please ask him to call me back. 请他有空的时候回我电话吧。
说明自己的身分
This is Ken. 我是Ken
Ken speaking. / This is Ken speaking. 我是Ken
This is Peter Jackson calling. 我是Peter Jackson
询问来电者的身分
Excuse me, who is this? 不好意思,请问您是哪一位
May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪一位?
我要找……
Can I have extension 321? 可以帮我转接分机321吗?
Could I speak to...? 我可以跟~讲话吗?
I would like to speak to Mr. Wang. 我想找王先生
Is Jack in the office? Jack在吗?
Is Mary there? Mary在吗?
Would you connect me to General Affairs Department? 可以帮我转接总务部吗?
帮忙转接
I'll put you through. 我帮您转接
I’ll connect you. 我帮您转接
I’ll transfer your call to the General Affairs Department. 我帮您把电话转到总务部
I’ll connect you to extension 231. 我帮您转接分机231
Can you hold on a moment? Can you hold the line? 请稍候,不要挂断 Just a moment.或Just a minute. 请等一下
I’ll get her. 我去叫她
I’ll put her on. 我现在就请她过来接电话
当对方要找的人不在时如何答复
I'm afraid he is not available at the moment. 恐怕他目前无法接听电话。 Mr. Jackson isn't in. 不在
Mr Jackson is out at the moment. 目前外出
She is not here right now. 她目前人不在这
He’ll be back soon. 他很快就会回来
He’ll be back in an hour. 他应该一个小时之内会回来
She’s in a meeting now. 她正在开会 *in a meeting: 会议中
He has a guest now. 他现在有客人
He’s off today. 他今天休假
The line is busy. 电话正在通话中
I can’t get through to him. 我无法接通他
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的日常打电话英语口语, 希望对大家有帮助。
您能过会儿再打来吗?
Could you call back later?
Would you call again later?
Would you mind calling back later?
请10分钟后再打。
Please call me back in ten minutes. *in表示“从现在到……以后”、“……以后”。如果要特别强调在“……时间之内”的话,用within。表示在“某时间以后”,用after。
Would you call me back in ten minutes, if you don't mind? (你能10分钟以后再打来吗?)
Would you call me back in ten minutes if possible? (你能不能10分钟以后再打来?)
您要给他留言吗?
May I take a message?
May I take a message? (您要给他留言吗?)
No, thank you. (不用了,谢谢。)
Is there any message?
Would you like to leave a message?
Shall I take a message?
Could I take a message?
Do you have any message?
May I take a message?
过会儿我再打。
I'll try again later.
I'll call back later.
I'll call again in an hour. (一个小时后我再打来。)
能留个口信吗?
Can I leave a message?
Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? (能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?)
我给你打电话了,可是占线。
I called but your line was busy.
I called but your line was engaged. *英式英语。
请告诉他林恩·凯恩给他打过电话。
Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?
Please tell him to call Lynn Kane. (请让他给林恩·凯恩打电话。)
请转告他让他给我回个电话。
Please tell him to call me.
Please ask him to call me.
Please have him call me back. (请让他给我打电话。)
他怎么跟您联系呢?
How can he get a hold of you?
How can he get in touch with you?
How can he get in contact with you?
请告诉我您的电话号码。
Your number, please?
Your number, please? (请告诉我您的电话号码。)
My number is 1234-1234. (我的电话号码是1234-1234。)
What's your number?
May I have your number?
Could I have your number?
我的电话号码是1234-1234。
My number is 1234-1234.
请6点以前打1234-1234跟我联系。
You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock. *reach“电话联系”。
我再确认一下电话号码,1234-1234,对吗?
Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.
The number is 1234-1234. Right? (你的号码是1234-1234,对吗?)
好的,我转告他您来电话了。
OK. I'll tell him that you called.
I'll give him your message. (我将转告您的口信。)
您的名字怎么拼?
How do you spell your name?
Could you spell your name, please?
Would you please spell your name?
Could you spell that? (您能拼一下您的名字吗?)
您开会的时候史密斯先生给您来电话了。
Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
我让他给您回电话好了。
I'll have him call you back.
I'll tell him to call you back.
I'll ask him to call you back.
是不是让他给您回电话呀?
Shall I have him call you back?
Shall I have him call you when he gets back? (他回来后,让他给您回电话吗?)
Would you like him to call you back?
Want him to call you back? *是Do you want him to call you back? 的口语缩略形式,比较随便的说法。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
你知道打电话的英语怎么说吗?下面一起来看看吧。
我不知道母亲什么时候会打电话来?
I wonder when mother will ring?
明天我可能来看你,万一我来不了,我会打电话的。
I'll probably see you tomorrow, but in any event I'll phone.
我将打电话告诉你测验的结果。
I'll phone the result of the test to you.
你能打电话叫醒我吗?
Can you give me a wake-up call?
打电话英语怎么说
谢谢你打电话来。
It was nice of you to call.
给我打电话。
Give me a call.
不要打电话给我,我会给你打电话的。
Just call me whenever you are in trouble.
我们现在打电话给你,以便你作好旅行的准备。
We are calling you now in order that you may be ready for the travel.
我们什么时候可以打电话聊天?
When can we talk on the phone?
我不给你打电话,你就呆在家里。
You stop at home until I phone you.
你给我打电话时,我们正在聊天。
When you called me, we were schmoozing.
你给我打电话时,我正在整理书包。
I was straightening my schoolbag when you phoned me.
你昨天晚上为什么没打电话?
Why didn't you telephone last night?
他们每个人都打电话来向我道谢。
Each of them phoned to thank me.
他给她打电话。
He phoned her.
你为什么不曾打电话来?
Why ever did not you phone ?
但他们告诉他在万一需要的时候打电话给他们。
But they asked him to telephone them in the event of need.
我打电话是关于你一周前寄来的那份协议草案。
I called for the draft agreement you sent us one week ago.
如果你有时间,明天给我打电话好吗?
If you have time, will you call me tomorrow?
如果别人真的需要你,告诉他们,给你打电话。
If they REALLY need you, tell them to call you.
无视他是谁和他们怎样付费接入电话网络的,一旦他们在线,他们就能给任何人打电话。
Regardless of who and how they paid to access the telephone network, once theyare on the line, they can call anyone.
但是没有人打电话。
But no one called.
昨天谁给你打电话?
Who phoned you yesterday?
因此如果我们需要用人的话,我们就给他们打电话,让他们过来。
So if we need somebody, we just call them and have them come in
我不在的时候有没有人打电话找我?
Did anyone call for me while I was out?
在来以前请打电话,否则我们可能不在家。
Please call before you come otherwise we may not be home.
他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话。
They are in suite 705. Let me phone him.
那天晚上我打电话给她,邀请她出来与我共进晚餐,一起去看电影。
That night I called to invite her to go out for dinner and a movie.
你可以马上给他打电话吗?
Can you call him right away?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的打电话英语日常用语,希望对大家有帮助。
1、打公用电话:
1. I’m calling from a public phone, so I’ll call her again.
2. I’m not at home now, so I’ll call her around three o’clock again.
3. May I use your phone?
4. Would you mind if I use your phone?
5. How do I get an outside line?
翻译&解析:
1. 我现在是打公用电话,我会再打给她。
2. 我现在不在家里,三点左右我会再打给她。
3. 我可以借您的电话用一下吗?
4. 你不介意我用你的电话吧?
5. 如何打外线?
解析:
1. public phone 是公用电话, pay phone 也是(投币式)公用电话;而公用电话亭则是telephone booth.
2. 在外打公用电话就表示无法让对方回电,所以通常会再告知下次联络时间或方式。
3. 有时找不到公用电话, 必要时需向商家借用电话,或者在别人的公司借电话时可用以上几句。
4. outside line 是“电话外线”,而extension 为电话(内线)分机。
2、打错电话:
1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number.
2. Is this 02-2718-5398?
3. Sorry to have bothered you.
4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialled the wrong number.
5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344
翻译&解析
1. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
2. 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
3. 很抱歉打扰你了。
4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
5. 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
解析:1. 区域号码是 area code2. 电话号码的念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two
3、抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
4、有急事时的表达方法:
1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到他。
5、若对方不在的说法:
1. It’s nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I’ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话.
6、电话答录机:
1、This is a recording. I’m not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.
这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在"哔"的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!
(*: 电话答录机 是 telephone answering machine)
2、This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688.
对电话答录机留话时与一般留言无异,说出以下重点即可:
1. 来电者姓名
2. 来电时间
3. 来电目的
4. 联络电话或方式
7、订购商品及询问:
1. I’d like to place an order for your party dress from your catalogue.
2. May I order some flowers?
3. How can I pay for this item?
4. I’d like to buy the car on your TV commercial.
5. Please send me your catalogue.
6. Do you have any life Menu Magazine ten in stock?
7. How long will it arrive?
8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered.
9. I’m calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn’t arrived yet.
翻译&解析
1.我想要订你们目录上的晚礼服。
2.我可以订些花吗?
3.我要怎么付款?
4.我想要买你们电视广告上的汽车。
5.请寄目录给我。
6.你们第十期的“生活菜单”还有存货吗?
7.需要多久才会送到呢?
8.你们送来的产品不是我订的东西.
9. 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西。产品到现在都还没到。
解析:
1. 现在电话或网络订购在国内也很流行,即使是人在国内你也可以订购外国目录上的产品。但在打电话前一定要先记下商品的型号及尺寸,以节省通话时间。
2. commercial有(电视、广播中的)商业广告之意,也可说成commercial film, 简称为c.f. 。而advertisement则指(平面的)广告,简称为ad; advertisement mail 是广告邮件; advertisement column是广告栏,这些都是很常用到的。
3. place 有开出订单之意。IE: to place an order with somebody. (和某人订订单)
8、道谢接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一:
1. Thank you for the present. It’s just what I wanted.
2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.
3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.
4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.
翻译:
1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你,这么漂亮的花。
4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有别客气的意思:
1. You’re welcome.别客气。
2. Not at all.这没什么。
3. It’s my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
4. Don’t mention it.别放在心上。
5. That’s all right.这没什么。
6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
7.I’m glad you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。
9、听不清楚:
1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:
1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?
2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。
3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?
10、请对方说慢点的说法:
1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?(speak up 大声说=speak out)
3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?
11、工作活用篇帮忙转分机:
1. May I have extension two-one-one?
2. Can I have extension two-one-one, please?
3. May I speak to David, extension tow-one-one?
4. Extension two-one-one, please.
5. Please connect me with extension two-one-one.
6. Could you put me through to the personnel department, please?
翻译:通常句子都是越长越礼貌,太简短会让人有鲁莽的感觉。
1. 能帮我转分机211?
2. 能帮我转分机211吗?
3. 我可以找211分机的大卫吗?
4. 请转211。
5. 请帮我转分机211。
6. 请帮我接人事部好吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
打电话作为我们的远距离联系方式的一种,大大方便了我们的人际交往,今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍英语打电话常用语,欢迎大家阅读!
Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?
Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语对话常用语,希望对大家有帮助。
Have you got a table for two, please? 请问您有两个人的桌子吗?
Have you booked a table? 您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation? 您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking? 吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink? 您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu? 您需要看菜单吗?
点菜就餐的典型次序是:找一张桌子坐下——看菜单-—点菜——就餐-—付钱-—离开。英语语言的表达基本上也是依照次顺序。“订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即 to book a table 和 make a reservation。在英国以及其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。 Expression 表达
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please? 打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗? Are you ready to order? 您现在可以点餐吗? first course 第一道菜 maincourse 主菜 dessert 甜食
Could I have the bill, please? 请拿账单来,好吗?
How would you like to pay? 请问您怎样付款?
在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips 是鱼和炸土豆条,它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、“shepherd
spie——牧羊人馅饼”一样,都是典型的英国传统菜肴。最后一道是甜食——或冷或热,但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下。 Conversation In A Restaurant 餐厅里的对话
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant 休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later? (过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water 埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much 休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order? 埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken. 埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆
。 Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢! Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果你在讲英语国家的商店购物,则一定要掌握好用英语购物的用语下面是读文网小编整理的英语购物常用语句子,希望对大家有帮助。
1. What colour do you want?/What colour, please?你要什么颜色的?
2. What size do you want?/What size, please?你要什么尺码的?
3. What kind do you want?/What kind, please?你要哪一种?
店主或店员想了解顾客想要什么,喜欢什么或向顾客推荐物品时的用语:
What size(colour,kind…)do you want?
你想买哪种型号(颜色,种类…)?
Do you like this size(colour,kind…)?
你喜欢这种型号(颜色,种类…)吗?
Is this(Are these)all right? 这个(这些)可以吗?
What about these(those)? 这些(那些)怎么样?
What else would you like? 你还想要点什么?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语接电话常用语,欢迎大家阅读!
1.I would like to talk to Mr.Liu.
我想请刘先生来听电话。
2.May I speak to your boss?
我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?
3.May I speak to Mr.Johnson,please?
我想请约翰逊先生听电话好吗?
4.Is there anyone who can speak English?
请问有没有会讲英语的?
5.Give me someone who can speak English.
找一位能讲英语的人来。
6.I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想请你们负责人讲话。
7.I would like to talk to your chief.
我想请你们主管讲话。
8.Let me talk to Mr.Wang.
我要请王先生讲话。
9.Can I speak to Mr.Li?
我能请李先生讲话吗?
10.When is he expected to be back?
他什么时候回来?
12.Can you tell me what time Mr.Chen will be back?
你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?
13.Who is this,please?
请问你是哪一位?
14.Who is calling,please?
请问你是谁?
15.May I have your name?
请问你姓名?
16.Whom are you calling?
你要找谁?
17.Will you please spell his name for me?
请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?
18.Please say it again.
请再说一遍。
19.Will you please repeat it ?
请你重说一遍好吗?
20.Would you speak a little louder?
请你说大声一点好吗?
21.Will you speak up,please?
请你大声一点好吗?
22.Will you speak more slowly?
请你说慢一点好吗?
23.Mr.Wang is not in now.
王先生现在不在此地。
24.He is not in now.
他现在不在这里。
25.He has not come in yet.
他还没有来。
26.He will be here in 30 minutes.
他在30分钟内会到这里来。
27.He has gone home.
他已经回家去了。
28.He has left already.
他已经离开了。
29.He is attending a conference now.
他现在正在开会。
30.He is in conference.
他正在开会。
31.May I take your message?
你需要留言吗?
32.May I have him call you back?
要我请他回你的电话吗?
33.I am sorry Mr.Chen is unavailable,would you like to speak to anyone else?
抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?
34.I will transfer this call to Mr.Chen.
我把这个电话转给陈先生。
35.Would you hold the line,please,I will find out his number for you.
请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。
36.I am sorry to keep you waiting.
真抱歉,让你久等了。
37.His extension number is 285.
他的分机号码是285。
38.He is speaking on another phone.
他正在接听别的电话。
39.Would you please take a message?
请你代我留话好吗?
40.Would you like to leave any message?
你要留什么话吗?
41.I would like to place a station_to_station call.
我要打一个叫号电话。
42.I would like to place a person_to_person call.
我要打一个叫人电话。
43.I don't know how to do that.
我不知道怎么打。
44.Will you accept the charge.
你愿意付电话费用吗?
45.Where is the telephone office?
电话局在什么地方?
46.Is there a public phone near here?
这附近有公用电话吗?
47.Do you have a coin for the phone?
你有打电话的硬币吗?
48.How do I call this number?
这个号码怎样打?
49.Do you have a phone book(directory)?
你有电话簿吗?
50.I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
我想打个长途电话到台北去。
51.I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
我想打个电话到美国去。
52.How much is a call to the United States?
打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?
53.Will you please call me back?
请你回我一个电话好吗?
54.May I use your telephone?
我可以用你的电话吗?
55.Someone is using the phone.
有人在用电话。
56.Do you have an extension?
你有分机吗?
57.We don't have an extension.
我们没有分机。
58.There is a phone booth in the corner.
在转角处有个电话亭。
59.It is a pay phone.
那是一个付费电话。
60.Whom do you want to call?
你要打电话给谁?
61.I want to make a local call.
我要打个市内电话。
62.What is the number?
号码是多少?
63.I don't know the phone number.
我不知道电话号码。
64.Call information for the number.
打查号台查询电话号码。
65.The phone seems to be out of order.
电话好像出故障了。
66.I tried several times to call,but there is no answer.
我打了几次,但是没有人回答。
67.I'm going to dial the number.
我要拨这个号码。
68.The telephone is ringing.
电话铃响了。
69.No one is answering the phone.
没有人接电话。
70.My friend phoned me at 10 a.m.yesterday.
我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。
71.The phone is busy.
电话占线。
72.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉使你久等了。
73.Who do you want to speak to?
你要跟谁讲话?
74.What number are you calling?
你打什么号码?
75.Operator,you gave me a wrong number.
总机,你给我接错号码了。
76.Where are you calling from?
你从哪里打来的?
77.I'm calling from a public phone.
我打的是公用电话。
78.Contact me by telephone.
电话跟我联络。
79.I will be in between six and eight.
我6点至8点都在。
80.I will be here all night.
我整晚都在这里。
81.All right,I will be waiting for you.
好的,我会等候你的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语电话常用语,欢迎大家阅读!
别人的问题 自己的回答
打电话进来:
Is Yang there? (最常用)
Is Yang around? (次常用)
Hello, May I speak to Yang please?
Hello, Can I talk to Yang please?
如果正是本人:
This is he. (男的)
This is she.(女的)
This is Kun-Lin ( 你的名字) speaking.
You are speaking to him. (her)
You are talking to him.
如果是别人:
Hold on. (最常见)
I'll get him, Hold on please.
Hold on, let me see if he is here.
One moment please.
如果他正好不在:
No, He is out. (最常见)
No, He is not here. May I take a message?
No, He is not in.
No, He is not available.
No, He just went out, he will be back in 30 minutes.
如果他要找的人不在:
Do you know when he will be back?
Do you know where he is going?
Do you know where I can reach him?
Do you know his office number? (or work place number)
回答:
No, I am sorry, I don't know! (50%)
I have no idea. (49%)
Yes, his number is 404-123-4567.
如果要留言:
May I leave a message?
回答:
Sure, go ahead.
Hold on, let me get a pencil and paper.
打错电话:
Is this Wachovia Bank?
回答:
No, I am afraid you have the wrong number.
What number did you dial?
What number are you calling?
结束对话:
Thank you, have a good day.
听不清楚时:
Pardon?
Excuse me?
I am sorry?
Say again?
Say what?
Come again?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语打电话情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A: 我是玛丽·米勒。史密斯先生的秘书,我能帮您什么吗?
A: Marry Miller, Mr. Smith’s secretary speaking, can I help you?
B: 我是汤姆·波特。我能和史密斯先生上讲话吗?。
B: This is Tom Port. May I speak to Mr. Smith?
A: 史密斯先生现在不在办公室,恐怕他3点钟以前不会回来。 不过,您愿意与布朗先生讲话吗?当史密斯先生不在时由他来接电话。
A: Mr. Smith is not in his office. I’m afraid he will not be back
before 3 o’clock. Would you care to speak to Mr. Brown? He’s
taking all Mr. Smith’s calls in his absence.
B: 谢谢,请帮我转吧!
B: Thank you, Please!
您是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
Who’s speaking, please?
Who is this, please?
May I ask who’s calling?
Who should I say is calling?
您想找哪位接电话?
Who in particular would you like to talk to?
请稍等一下。
Hold on, please.
One moment, please.
Just a moment, please.
Hold the line, please.
Just a second, please.
我让他接电话。
I’ll put him on.
我把电话转接给你。
I’ll connect you.
我把电话给您接过去。
I’ll transfer your call.
I’ll put you through.
我把电话转给负责人。
I’ll get your party for you.
I’m transferring your call to the person in charge.
A: 我是汤姆·波特。我能和史密斯先生上讲话吗?。
A: This is Tom Port. May I speak to Mr. Smith?
B: 史密斯先生现在不在办公室,恐怕他3点钟以前不会回来。 不过,您愿意与布朗先生讲话吗?当史密斯先生不在时由他来接电话。
B: Mr. Smith is not in his office. I’m afraid he will not be back before 3 o’clock. Would you care to speak to Mr. Brown? He’s taking all Mr. Smith’s calls in his absence.
A: 不了,谢谢,我能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?
A: No, Thank you, Can I leave Mr. Smith a message?
B: 好的,我转告他您来电话了。
B: OK. I’ll tell him that you called.
挂电话
谢谢您打来电话。
Thanks for calling.
Thank you for your call.
能跟您通上话,我非常高兴,再见。
Nice talking to you. Bye.
谢谢你给我回电话。
Thank you for returning my call.
Thank you for calling me back.
请挂电话吧。
Please hang up the phone.
我得挂电话了。
I’d better get off the phone.
I have to go now.
I have to get going.
表示对方打错电话的常用句:
您好像打错电话了。
I’m afraid you have the wrong number.
您拨的电话号码是多少?
What number are you calling?
What number are you trying to reach?
这儿没有您说的这个人。
There’s no one here by that name.
There’s nobody here by that name.
表示自己打错电话的常用句:
对不起,我好像打错了。
I’m sorry. I must have misdialed.
I’m afraid I have the wrong number.
哦,对不起,打扰您了。
Oh, sorry for troubling you.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家整理了商业英语信函常用语,希望对你有帮助哦!
商业英语信函常用语:
(1)贵函
Your letter; Your favour; your esteemed letter; Your esteemed favour; Your valued letter; Your valued favour; Your note; Your communication; Your greatly esteemed letter; Your very friendly note; Your friendly advice; Yours.
(2)本信,本函
Our (my) letter; Our (my) respects; Ours (mine); This letter; these lines; The present.
(3)前函
The last letter; The last mail; The last post; the last communication; The last respects(自己的信); The last favour(来信).
(4)次函
The next letter; The next mail; The next communication; The letter following; the following.
(5)贵函发出日期
Your letter of (the) 5th May; Your favour dated (the) 5th June; Yours of the 3rd July; Yours under date (of) the 5th July; Your letter bearing date 5th July; Your favour of even date(AE); Your letter of yesterday; Your favour of yesterday’s date; Your letter dated yesterday.
(6)贵方来电、电传及传真
Your telegram; Your wire; Your cablegram(从国外); Your coded wire(密码电报); Your code message; Your cipher telegram; Your wireless telegram; Your TELEX; Your Fax.
(7)贵方电话
Your telephone message; Your phone message; Your telephonic communication; Your telephone call; Your ring.
(8)通知
Advice; Notice; Information; Notification; Communication; A report; News; Intelligence; Message. (名词)
(Verb)(通知,告知)
To communicate (a fact) to; To report (a fact) to...on; To apprise (a person) of; To let (a person) know; To acquaint (a person) with; To intimate (a fact) to; To send word; to send a message; To mail a notice; to write (a person) information; To give notice(预告); To break a news to(通知坏消息); To announce(宣布).
(9)回信
An answer; A reply; A response. (名词)
(Verb) To answer; To reply; To give a reply; To give one’s answer; To make an answer; To send an answer; To write in reply; To answer one’s letter.
(特此回信)
Reply to; Answering to; In answer to; In reply to; In response to.
(等候回信)
To await an answer; To wait for an answer.
(收到回信)
To get an answer; To favour one with an answer; To get a letter answered.
(10)收讫,收到
(名词)Receipt(收到); A receipt(收据); A receiver(领取人,取款人); A recipient(收款人)
(Verb)
To receive; To be in receipt of; To be to (at) hand; To come to hand; To be in possesion of; To be favoured with; To get; To have; To have before (a person); To make out a receipt(开出收据); To acknowledge receipt(告知收讫).
(11)确认
To confirm; Confirming; Confirmation; In Confirmation of(为确认……,为证实……); A letter of confirmation(确认函或确认书)
(12)高兴,愉快,欣慰
To have the pleasure to do; To have the pleasure of doing; To have pleasure to do; to have pleasure in (of) doing; To take (a) pleasure in doing (something); To take pleasure in doing (something); To be pleased to (with)(by); to be delighted at (in)(with); To be glad to (of)(about); To be rejoiced in (at).
(13)随函附件
Enclose; Inclose.
(14)迅速,立刻
Urgently; Promptly; Immediately; With all speed; At once; With dispatch; With all despatch; With the quickest possible despatch; With the least possible delay; As soon as possible; As quickly as possible; As promptly as possible; At one’s earliest convenience; At the earliest possible moment; At an early date; Without delay; Without loss of time; Immediately on receipt of this letter; By express messenger; By Special messenger; By special delivery; By express letter.
(15)回信
By return; By return of post; By return of mail; By return of air-mail.
(16)依照
According to; Agreeably to; Conformably to; pursuant to; In accordance with; In conformity with (to); In obedience to; In deference to; In compliance with; In agreement with; In pursuance of.
(17)就……,关于
About; Regarding; Concerning; As to; As regards; With regard to; In regard to;(of); Respecting; Relative to; Anent; In connection with; Referring to; With reference to; In reference to; Re.
(18)期满到期及应付之款
To be due; To fall due (become) due(日期将到); Duly(正时,及时); In due Course (依照顺序).
(19)每个,按照,通过
Per(=by, through) rail.(post,mail,steamer)(通过铁路,邮政,轮船)
Per pro.= by proxy (由代理)
Per annum (=yearly,每年)
Per mensem (=monthly,每月)
Per diem [daiem] (=daily,每日)
Per man, per capital (=per head,依照人数,每一人)
Per piece(每一个,每一件)
(20)表示抱歉(冒昧做了某事)
To take the liberty of doing something; To take the liberty to do something; To take the liberty in doing something.
(21)甚感遗憾,请包涵
To regret; To be sorry; To be chagrined; To be mortified; To be vexed; To regret to say; To be sorry to say; To one’s regret; To feel a great regret for; To express regret; To be regretted; To be a matter for regret; To be regrettable; To be deplorable.
(22)(我们)对于...甚感荣幸
To have the honour of doing (being); To have the honour to do (be); To do one (oneself) the honour of doing (being); To esteem (regard) it as a high honour to do (be); To appreciate the honour to do (be); To feel honoured to do (be); To owe one a debt of honour to do (be); To be honoured with doing (being) something; To honour one with doing (being) something.
(23)请
Please; Kindly; be good enough; Be kind enough; Have the kindness.
(24)感谢,衷心感谢等
To thank; To be (feel) thankful; To be (feel) grateful; To be obliged; To be indebted; To esteem (it) a favour (privilege); To give (tender, return) one’s thanks; To express one’s gratitude (appreciation); To tender one’s sincere thanks for; To be overwhelmed with gratitude.
(25)请照顾等
(Noun)(请吩咐)Command; Order; Service
(Verb)(服务) To command; To order; To serve; To be at one’s service; To render service to one; To do one a service; To be of service to one.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语:打电话,欢迎大家学习!
Operator:Hello, this is the hotel operator, may I help you?
接线员:您好,这里是酒店接线员,能为您做些什么吗?
Larry:Yes, l'd like to make an overseas catl to Chinar
拉里:我想打一个越洋电话到中国。
Operator:You may call direct from your room and it's cheaper.
接线员:您可以在房间里直接打,那样更便宜些。
Larry:Oh, I didn t know how to do it and how much it is.
拉里:噢,我不知道如何打并且不知道多少钱。
Operator:The country codes are listed in the Services Direction in your room. please dial 3330 before the country code and then dial the area code and number. Please don t dial 9 before the entire number as you would for an outside call . A three-minute person-to-person call is 7 dollars on weekdays and 6 dollars on the weekends. A station call is 6. 5 dollars on weekdays and 5 dollars on the weekends. For each additional minute the charge is 2.5 dollars.
接线员:您房间的服务簿上有国家代码,请在国家代码前拨3330,然后再拨区号和号码。不要像平常拨外线电话那样先拨90三分钟的指名电话在周一至周五是7美元,周末是6美元。叫号电话周一至周五是6.5美元,周末是5美元。每超一分钟,费用是2.5美元。
Larry:l see, thank you.
拉里:我知道了,谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
学会打外贸电话是一项很重要的技能。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸打电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来小编为大家整理了商务英语常用语,希望对你有帮助哦!
They mainly trade with Japanese firms.
他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。
For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了罅康拿骋住?/P>
Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。
There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。
Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
我们的对外贸易不断发展。
Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.
皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。
Trade in general is improving.
贸易情况正在好转。
Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营手工艺品。
They are well-known in trade circles.
他们在贸易界很有名望。
We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。
To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
日常用语英语句子有哪些你知道吗?下面小编收集了一些日常用语英语句子分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
我们相信您能够理解我们的立场。 We feel certain you will understand our position in this matter.
尽管如此,我们将做我们所能做的一切…… Nevertheless, we will do everything we can to...
nevertheless “然而,尽管如此”。
对于……,就我们来说,没有异议。 There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in...
There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in raising the prices. (就提高价格一事,我们完全没有异议。)
为作为今后的参考,我们已将此事存入了我们的文档。 These have been placed into our files for future reference.
for future reference 表示“为了作为今后的参考”。
如能尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。 We would appreciate an early reply.
比较直率的表达方式,要注意是发给谁的。
我们期待着您满意的回答。 We look forward to your favorable reply.
也可用于客人。favorable 表示“好意的,喜欢的”。我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。 We look forward to hearing from you soon.
如果就此事您能尽早回信的话,我们将衷心感谢。 Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
prompt “迅速的,敏捷的”。
Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated. 回信请寄到上述地址。
= Please write us at the above address.
我们希望您能…… We hope that you will...
在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢。 Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.
= Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.
我们希望能够继续得到你们的合作和支持。 We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support.
只限用在对方比较熟悉的情况下。count on “指望”。
我们期待着您的…… We look forward to your...
我们确信我们的请求将…… We trust our request will...
trust 包含了hope(希望)和believe(相信)两个词的意义。
我们期待着当……的那一刻。 We are looking forward to the time when...
请您不必客气,尽管与我们联系。 Please do not hesitate to contact us.
hesitate “犹豫,踌躇”。
= Please do not hesitate to call us.
我们渴望在……方面给您以援助。 We are always anxious to assist you in...
be anxious to “渴望,想……”。
= We are always willing to assist you in...
如果您有什么问题的话,请不必客气,尽管与我们联系。 Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
在商业书信中常用,最好能记住。
= If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
比上一句更为口语化。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
电话是现代通话的一个工具,联系工作办点儿事都比较方便。那么你知道打电话用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来打电话的英语说法,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
1. He'd phoned Laura to see if she was better.
他打电话给劳拉看她是不是好些了。
2. I got a severe telling off for not phoning him.
我因为没给他打电话,被狠狠训斥了一顿。
3. He'd telephoned with some phoney excuse she didn't believe for a minute.
他找了某个她根本不会相信的借口给她打电话。
4. Melanie promised that she would call them in the morning.
梅拉妮许诺第二天上午给他们打电话。
5. She could ring for food and drink, laundry and sundry services.
她可以打电话点餐,叫人来取要洗的衣服以及叫其他各种服务。
6. Just phone in your order three or more days prior to departure.
在出发的三天之前打电话预订即可。
7. Perhaps if you rang me when you got back to your office?
你回到办公室后给我打电话怎么样?
8. Would you call me as soon as you find out?
你一弄清楚了就给我打电话好吗?
9. All day she had fought off the impulse to telephone Harry.
她一整天都在克制自己想给哈里打电话的冲动。
10. Callers are charged a premium rate of 48p a minute.
打电话要支付每分钟48便士的附加费。
11. We rang Duncan to ask where he was going on holiday.
我们打电话给邓肯,问他要去哪里度假。
12. The worst thing is when you call friends and they've gone out.
最糟糕的事情是,你给朋友打电话,而他们却出去了。
13. I'm sorry to call so late, but I need a favour.
这么晚打电话真是抱歉,可是我需要帮个忙。
14. I just had a feeling that it was Santero on the telephone.
我隐隐觉得打电话的是桑特罗。
15. She's on the line from her home in Boston.
她是在波士顿家中打电话。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: