为您找到与英语书信常用语句相关的共200个结果:
出国旅游前,学一些常用的英语口语句子十分重要,下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语常用口语句子,欢迎大家学习!
1.Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李托运卡。
2.How soon will I find out my lost baggage?
多久才能找回我的行李?
3.Where is the tourist service center?
请问旅游服务中心在哪里?
4.Is there an airport bus to the city?
这里有去市中吣的机场巴士吗?
5.You can get a taxi at the pick-up point.
您可以在乘车点打车。
6.Take me to this address,please.
请拉我去这个地址。
7.Is there Chinese cuisine in the dining car?
餐车上提供中国菜吗?
8.What is the gate number?
登机门是几号?
9.I think the train is much safer than the airplane.
我觉得火车比飞机安全许多。
10.Streetcar is a must-ride in London.
在伦敦必坐有轨电车。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语是学习英语中的重要环节,学习一些日常交际常用的英语句子能够很好地提高英语口语水平。下面读文网小编为大家带来日常交际常用英语句子,希望对大家学习英语有所帮助!
1. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
2. It‘s a fine day。 今天是个好天。
3. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
4. What time is it? 几点了?
5. You can make it! 你能做到!
6. Control yourself! 克制一下!
7. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
8. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
9. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
10. How‘s everything? 一切还好吧?
11. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
12. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
13. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
14. I‘ll try my best. 我尽力而为。
15. I‘m On your side. 我全力支持你。
16. Long time no see! 好久不见!
17. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
18. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
19. We‘re all for it. 我们全都同意。
20. What a good deal! 真便宜!
21. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
22. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
23. You have my word. 我保证。
24. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
25. Don‘t count on me.别指望我。
26. Don‘t fall for it! 别上当!
27. Don‘t let me down. 别让我失望。
28. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
29. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
30. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
31. I‘ll be back soon. 我马上回来。
32. I‘ll check it out. 我去查查看。
33. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
34. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
35. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
36. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
37. That‘s all I need. 我就要这些。
38. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
39. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
40. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
41. What day is today? 今天星期几?
42. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
43. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
44. Who‘s kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
45. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
46. You can‘t miss it 你一定能找到的。
47. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
48. Don‘t be so modest. 别谦虚了。
49. Don‘t give me that! 少来这套!
50. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
51. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
52. I can‘t follow you. 我不懂你说的。
53. I felt sort of ill 我感觉有点不适。
54. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
55. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
56. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
57. It‘s going too far. 太离谱了。
58. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
59. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
60. That‘s a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
61. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
62. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
63. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
64. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
65. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
66. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
67. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
68. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
69. I‘ll be right there. 我马上就到。
70. I‘ll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
71. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
72. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
73. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
74. Move out of my way! 让开!
75. Time is running out. 没时间了。
76. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
77. What‘s your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
78. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错
79. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
80. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
81. Don‘t lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
82. He can‘t take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
83. He owes my uncle $.他欠我叔叔 美元。
84. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
85. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
86. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
87. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
88. It‘s against the law. 这是违法的。
89. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
90. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
91. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
92. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
93. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
94. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
95. You are just in time 你来得正是时候。
96. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
97. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
98. Don‘t be so childish 别这么孩子气。
99. Don‘t trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
100. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带
101. He has a large income 他有很高的收入。
102. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
103. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
104. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
105. He suggested a picnic 他建议搞一次野餐。
106. Here‘s a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
107. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
108. I caught the last bus 我赶上了最后一班车。
109. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
110. I‘ll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
111. I‘m very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
112. It doesn‘t make sense 这没有意义(不合常理)。
113. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
114. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
115. None of your business! 与你无关!
116. Not a sound was heard 一点声音也没有。
117. That‘s always the case. 习以为常了。
118. The road divides here 这条路在这里分岔。
119. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
120. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
121. What‘s wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
122. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
123. A lovely day,isn‘t it? 好天气,是吗?
124. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
125. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
126. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
127. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
128. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
129. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
130. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
131. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
132. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
133. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
134. Mother doesn‘t make up. 妈妈不化妆。
135. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
136. She has been to school 她上学去了。
137. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
138. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
139. That‘s a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
140. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
141. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
142. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
143. First come first served. 先到先得。
144. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
145. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
146. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
147. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
148. He doesn‘t care about me. 他并不在乎我。
149. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
150. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
151. I get up at six o‘clock. 我六点起床。
152. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
153. I owe you for my dinner 我欠你晚餐的钱。
154. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
155. I‘m fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
156. It‘s no use complaining 发牢骚没什么用。
157. She‘s under the weather. 她心情·不好。
158. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
159. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
160. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
161. Winter is a cold season 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
162. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
163. divided by equals . 除以 等于。
164. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
165. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
166. He grasped both my hands 他紧握住我的双手。
167. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
168. I am so sorry about this 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
169. I can‘t afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
170. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
171. I have the right to know 我有权知道。
172. I heard some one laughing 我听见有人在笑。
173. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
174. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
175. I‘ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
176. I‘m not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
177. I‘m not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
178. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
179. It‘s too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
180. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
181. Let‘s not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
182. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
183. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
184. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
185. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
186. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
187. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
188. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
189. They‘re in red and white 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
190. We all desire happiness 我们都想要幸福。
191. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
192. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
193. What‘s your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
194. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
195. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
196. Would you like some help? 今天真漂亮!
197. You mustn‘t aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
198. You‘re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
199. You‘ve got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
200. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦!#p#副标题#e#
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
掌握一些生活常用的英语句子,能够帮你更好地说好英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活常用英语句子,欢迎大家学习。
1、Do you have some change?
你有零钱吗?
2、Forget it.
算了吧。
3、Could you take a picture for me?
你能帮我拍照吗?
4、Did you have a nice holiday?
你假期过得愉快吗?
5、Don't be so modest.
别这么谦虚。
6、Don't miss the boat.
不要坐失良机。
7、Can I help?
要我帮忙吗?
8、Don't worry about it.
别担心。
9、Easier said than done.
说是容易做时难。
10、Forgive me.
请原谅我。
11、Could you speak slower?
你能说得慢一点吗?
12、Did you have a good day today?
你今天过得好吗?
13、Can I take a message?
要我传话吗?
14、Have him return my call.
让他给我回电话。
15、Can I take your order?
您要点菜吗?
16、Don't give up.
别放弃。
17、Don't mention it.
不必客气。
18、He is in conference.
他正在开会。
19、Can you give me a wake-up call?
你能打电话叫醒我吗?
20、Can you give me some feedback?
你能给我一些建议吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在中国的市场更加深入地融入到国际经济社会之中时,国内人才市场由于大批外资公司的登陆,对商务英语的人才的需求也愈来愈大。下面读文网小编为大家带来常用商务英语句子,希望对你有所帮助。
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易.
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我们很难再降价了.
our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的.
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣.
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的.
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价.
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价.
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受.
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你们要求的价格.
we can't cover our production cost at this price.
这个价格我们不能保本.
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了.
thank you for your inquiry.
感谢贵方询价.
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间.
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的.
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
优美的旅游景点能让人流连忘返,你知道怎么用英语句子来介绍景点吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来介绍景点的常用英语句子,欢迎大家学习。
i like to collect russet autumn leaves.
我喜欢收集秋天赤褐色的叶子。
i do not know when, you fall softly on my red sweater, you put a flower as i have it
不知什么时候,你轻轻地落在我鲜红的毛衣上,你把我也当成一朵花了吗
i think the most beautiful season in a year is autumn.
我觉得一年中最美丽的季节是秋天。
i feel a little cool in the autumnal night.
在秋天的晚上,我感到一丝凉意。
i love summer very much. in summer, it’s hot, and sometimes it’s rainy. people wear t-shirts, shorts and sunglasses. girls love to wear dresses and skirts.
in summer, especially lush vegetation, holly leaves shiny shiny, elm tree with luxuriant foliage, give people put up a thick green shade.
看了介绍景点的常用英语句子这篇文章
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对于要旅游的人来说,最后还是学一些常用的旅游英语句子。下面读文网小编为大家带来常用旅游英语句子,希望对你有所帮助。
1.Do you love horse riding?
你喜欢骑马吗?
2.I love the feeling that I am like flying on the horse back.
我很喜欢骑在马背上像飞一样的感觉。
3.Do you know the bordering countries of China?
你知道中国的邻国有哪些吗?
4.Inner Mongolian people are good at archery.
内蒙古人擅长射箭。
5.Their singings sound very graceful.
她们的歌曲婉转悠扬。
6.How about a horse riding race on the prairie?
草原上骑马赛一下怎么样?
7.You can also try riding a camel.
你也可以尝试一下骑骆驼。
8.Those temples are really sacred places.
这些庙宇是很神圣的地方。
9.This prairie is not so densely inhabited.
这个草原人烟稀少。
10.Most of the inhabitants are Mongolian.
这里的大多数人是蒙古人。
11.You can see flocks of cows and sheep grazing on the grassland.
你可以看到成群的牛马在草原上吃草。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了英语写作50条常用英语短语句子,希望对大家的写作有所帮助。
英语写作50条常用短语句子
1.对这一问题持有不同态度 hold different attitudes towards this issue
2.支持前/后种观点的人 people / those in favor of theformer/latteropinion
3.有/ 提供如下理由/ 证据 have/ provide the followingreasons/evidence
4.在一定程度上 to some extent/ degree / in some way
5. 理论和实践相结合 integratetheory with practice
6. …必然趋势 an irresistible trend of…
7.日益激烈的社会竞争 the increasingly fierce social competition
8.眼前利益 immediate interest/ short-term interest
9.长远利益. interest in the long run
10.…有其自身的优缺点 … has its merits and demerits/ advantagesanddisadvantages
11.扬长避短 Exploit to the full one’s favorableconditions andavoidunfavorable ones
12.取其精髓,去其糟粕 Take the essence and discard the dregs。
13.对…有害 do harm to / be harmful to/ be detrimental to
14.交流思想/ 情感/ 信息 exchange ideas/ emotions/ information
15.跟上…的最新发展 keep pace with / catch up with/ keep abreastwiththe latest development of …
16.采取有效措施来… take effective measures to do sth。
17.…的健康发展 the healthy development of …
18.有利有弊 Every coin has its two sides。(不推荐用。。。) No gardenwithout weeds。
19.对…观点因人而异 Views on …vary from person to person。
20.重视 attach great importance to…
21.社会地位 social status
22.把时间和精力放在…上 focus time and energy on…
23.扩大知识面 expand one’s scopeof knowledge
24.身心两方面 both physically and mentally
25.有直接/间接关系 be directly / indirectly related to…
26. 提出折中提议 set forth a compromise proposal
27. 可以取代 “think”的词 believe, claim, hold the opinion/beliefthat
28.缓解压力/ 减轻负担 relievestress/ burden
29.优先考虑/发展… give (top) priority to sth。
30.与…比较 compared with…/ in comparison with
31. 相反 in contrast / on the contrary。
32.代替 replace/ substitute / take the place of 大写)
33.经不起推敲 cannot bear closer analysis / cannot hold water
34.提供就业机会 offer job opportunities
35. 社会进步的反映 mirror of social progress
36.毫无疑问 Undoubtedly, / There is no doubt that…
37.增进相互了解 enhance/ promote mutualunderstanding
38.充分利用 make full use of / take advantage of
39.承受更大的工作压力 suffer from heavier work pressure
30.保障社会的稳定和繁荣 guarantee the stability and prosperity ofoursociety
41.更多地强调 put more emphasis on…
42.适应社会发展 adapt oneself to the development of society
43.实现梦想 realize one’s dream/ make one’s dream come true
44. 主要理由列举如下 The main reasons are listed as follows:
45. 首先 First, Firstly, In the first place, To begin with
46.其次 Second, Secondly, In the second place
47. 再次 Besides,In addition, Additionally,Moreover,Furthermore
48. 最后 Finally, Last but not the least, Above all, Lastly,
49. 总而言之 All in all, To sum up, In summary, In a word,
50.我们还有很长的路要走 We still have a long way to go
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
报盘也叫报价,是卖方主动向买方提供商品信息,或者是对 询盘的答复,是卖方根据买方的来信,向买方报盘,其内容可包括 商品名称、规格、数量、包装条件、价格、付款方式和交货期限等。接下来小编为大家整理了商务报盘常用英语句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.
报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.
恐怕你方的报价不能接受。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你们的报盘未得任何进展。
We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.
我们宁愿暂停报盘。
Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。
Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。
Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。
I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。
We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I'm afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
外贸函电是建立对外贸易关系和外贸往来的重要手段。外贸函电不同于普通信函,有其语言、内容、态度、格式方面的文体独特特点,也要学习跨文化交际常识。接下来小编为大家整理了常用外贸英语函电书信写作,希望对你有帮助哦!
1.请求建立商业关系
Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply.
Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。 如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。 烦请早日赐复。 此致
2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求
Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。 此致 敬礼
3.请求担任独家代理
We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number of manufacturers. We specialize in finished cotton goods for the Middle eastern market: Our activities cover all types of household linen. Until now , we have been working with your textiles department and our collaboration has proved to be mutually beneficial. Please refer to them for any information regarding our company. We are very interested in an exclusive arrangement with your factoryfor the promotion of your products in Bahrain. We look forward to your early reply. `本公司担任多家厂家的独家代理,专营精制棉织品,包括各灯家用亚麻制品,行销中东。 与贵公司向有业务联系,互利互作。贵公司纺织部亦十分了解有关业务合作之情况。 盼望能成为贵公司独家代理,促销在巴林市场的货品。 上述建议,烦请早日赐复,以便进一步联系合作。 此致 敬礼
4.拒绝对方担任独家代理
Thank you for your letter of 1 September suggesting that we grant you a sole agency for our household linens. I regret to say that, at this stage ,such an arrangement would berather premature. We would, however, be willing to engage in a trial collaboration with you company to see how the arrangement works. It would be necessary for you to test the market for our productsat you end. You would also have to build up a much larger turnover tojustify a sole agency. We enclose price lists covering all the products you are interested in and look forward to hearing from you soon. 9月1日有关建议担任家用亚麻制品独家代理的来信收悉。谨致衷心谢意。目前时机尚未成熟,不能应允该安排深感抱歉。 然而,本公司乐意与贵公司先试行合作,为今后合作打下基础。为证明担任独家代理的能力,贵公司宜上述货品作市场调查,研究是否可扩大现有之营业额。奉上该货品之报价单,敬希查照。专此候复。此致 敬礼
5.同意对方担任独家代理
Thank you for your letter of 12 April proposing a sole agency for our office machines. We have examined our long and ,I must say ,mutually beneficial collaboration. We would be very pleased to entrust you with the sole agency for Bahrain. From our records, we are pleased to note that you have two service engineers who took training courses at our Milan factory .the sole agency will naturally be contingent on you maintaining qualified aftersales staff. We have drawn up a draft agreement that is enclosed. Please examine the detailed terms and conditions and let us know whether they meet with your approval. On a personal note, I must say that I am delighted that we are probably going to strengthen our relationship. I have very pleasant memories of my last visit to Bahrain when you entertained me so delightfully .I look forward to reciprocating on your next visit to Milan . My very best wishes to you and your wife. 4月12日建议担任为公室器具之独家代理来信已经收悉。 过去双方合作皆互利互助,能获您的眷顾作我公司于巴林的独家代理,殊感荣幸。 据知您公司两服务技师曾到我公司米兰工厂受训。相信您公司在取得代理权后,仍会继续注重合格售后服务人员的训练。现随信附上协议草稿, 请查实各项条款 ,惠复是盼。 能加强业务,我亦感到欣喜,前次到访巴林,蒙盛情款待,不胜感激。祈盼您莅临米兰时,容我一尽地主之谊。 此致 敬礼
6.借引荐建立业务关系
At the beginning of this month , I attended the Harrogate toy fair. While there , I had an interesting conversation with Mr. Douglas Gage of Edutoys plc about selecting an agency for our teaching aids. Douglas described your dynamic sales force and innovative approach to marketing. He attributed his own company's success to your excellent distribution network which has served him for several years. We need an organization like yours to launch our products in the UK. Our teaching aids cover the whole field of primary education in all subjects .Our patented ‘Matrix’ math apparatus is particularly successful. You may have reservations about American teaching aids suiting your market. This is not a problem since we have a complete range of British English versions. I enclose an illustrated catalogue of our British English editions for your information. Please let me have your reactions to the material. I shall be in London during the first two weeks of October .Perhaps we could arrange a meeting to discuss our proposal. 本用初参观哈洛加特玩具交易会时有幸与教育玩具股份有限公司的道格拉斯·盖齐先生一谈,提及本公司正物色代理人推广教学器材一事。 盖齐先生赞扬贵公司积极推广产品,不断推出新的推销方法,并把其公司的成就归于贵公司完善的经销网络。贵公司的经验,正能替本公司在英国经销产品。 本公司生产初级教育各学科的教育器村、专利产品梅特里克教学器材更傲视同侪。 除美国教学器材外,亦备有全套英式英语版教材,适合当地市场,贵公司无需忧虑切合市场需求。 现附上配有插图的英式英语版教材目录,盼抽空细阅,并赐知宝贵意见。本人拟于10月头两星期前往伦敦,未知能否安排会面,就以上建议作一详谈? 此致 敬礼
7.邀请参观贸易展览会
Many thanks for your letter and enclosures of 12 September. We were very interested to hear that you are looking for an UK distributor for your teaching aids. We would like to invite you to visit our booth,no.6,at next month's London Toy Fair, at Earl's court , which starts on 2 October. If you would like to set up an appointment during non exhibit hall hours please call me. I can then arrange for our sensor staff to be present at the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you. 多谢9月12日的来信和附件。获悉贵公司有意物色英国销售商推广教学辅助设备, 甚感兴趣。 本公司将于10月2日于厄尔大楼举行的耸敦玩具商品交易会上展示产品,诚邀贵公司派员参观设于46号之摊位。如能安排于非展出时间面谈,烦请电复。定必委派高层人员赴会。 本公司深知贵公司产品精美质优,希望能发展互惠之业务。 特此奉告,并候复音。
8.与过去有贸易往来的公司联系
We understand from our trade contacts that your company has reestablished itself in Beirut and is once again trading successfully in your region. We would like to extend our congratulations and offer our very best wishes for your continued success. Before the war in Lebanon , our companies were involved in a large volume of trade in our textiles. We see from our records that you were among our best tem customers. We very much hope that we can resume our mutually beneficial relationship now that peace has returned to Lebanon. Since we last traded, our lines have changed beyond recognition. While they reflect current European taste in fabrics, some of our designs are specifically targeted at the Middle Eastern market. As an initial step , I enclose our illustrated catalogue for your perusal. Should you wish to receive samples for closer inspection, we will be very happy to forward them. We look forward to hearing from you. 从同行中获悉贵公司贝鲁特复业,生意发展迅速。得闻喜讯,不胜欢欣。谨祝业务蒸蒸日上。 黎巴嫩战事发生前双方曾有多宗纺织品交易;贵公司更是本公司十大客户之一。现今战事平息,亟盼能重展双方互惠的业务联系。 自上次合作至令,产品款式变化极大。除了有迎合欧洲人口味的款式这外,亦有专门为中东市场而设计的产品。现奉上配有插图的商品目录供 初步参考。职需查看样本,还望赐知。
9.确认约会
I would like to confirm our appointment to discuss the possibility of merging our distribution networks. I am excited of the prospect ofexpanding our trade. As agreed, We will meet of our office in bond street at 9.30a.m.on Monday 20 March. I have scheduled the whole day for the meeting. If for any reason you are unable to attend , please phone me so that we can make alternative arrangements. Please let me know if you would like our office to arrange hotel accommodation. I look forward with great pleasure to our meeting. 承蒙拔冗讲讨论合并双方销售网,以扩大贸易发展范围,深感兴奋。现特修函确定会议日程。 谨于3月20日星期一在邦德街办公室候教,请贵公司代表于当日早上9时莅临指导。若因故未能抽空出席,烦请致电告知,以便另行安排会晤。 未知是否需代为安排旅馆膳宿?请尽早赐知,以便早作准备,款待贵客。 谨此预祝会谈成功。
10.感谢客户订货
Gillette-burns Co. 322 Gleenwood street Gleveland 5,Ohio Glentlemen: Thank you for your order no,464 of 20 september. The models you selected from our showroom went out today under my personal supervision.The package is being airfreghted to you on swissair.The relevant documentation is enclosce.I enjoyed meeting yiu and hope that this order represents the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship between oiur companies. The next time you visit us ,please let me know in advance so that I can arrange a luch for you with our derectors. Sincerely yours 谢谢9月20日第464号定单。今天我已新自监督发送您自展览室挑选的产品。该产品随附有关文件经瑞士航空公司运送。 很荣幸与你会面,衷心希望是次定单能加强双方的关系。下次到访前,烦请赐知,俾能安排与本公司董事共进午餐。
11.向长期客户推销新产品
I enclose an illustrated supplement toour catalogue. It covers the latest designs which are now available from stock. We are most gratified that you have, for several yeas. Include a selection of our products in your mail-order catalogues. The resulting sales have been very steady. We believe that you will find our new designs most attractive. Theyshould get a very good reception in your market. Once you have had time to study the upplement , please let us know if you would like to take the matter further. We would be very happy to send samples to you for closer inspection. For your information, we are planning a range of classical English dinner services which ,should do well in the North American market. We will keep you informed on our progress and look forward to hearingfrom you.随函寄奉配有插图的商品目录附页,介绍最新设计的产品。贵公司的邮购目录多年来收录本公司产品,产品销售成绩理想,特此致以深切谢意。最新设计的产品巧夺天工,定能吸引顾客选购。烦请参阅上述附页,需查看样本,请赐复,本公司乐意交劳。本公司现正设计一系列款式古典的英国餐具,适合北美市场需求。如感兴趣,亦请赐知。愿进一步加强联系,并候复音。
12.为商贸指南兜揽广告
Thank you for your business. You arecurrently represented in our directory. This is the only directory of its kind which reaches all companies in the building and construction industry in the UK. Advertising in our directory was a wise move on your part. We are currently compiling a new edition of the directory which willbe published in April 1995.The new edition will be expanded to include major manufacturers of plumbing equipment in the European Community. For proper coverage in the directory, you ought to appear in more than one category. If you do opt for a multiple listing, you will be ableto buy space in additional categories at half price. You can be assured that the new edition will be on the desks of allthe major decision makers in the building and hardware trades. Please complete the enclosed form and return it with the appropriate fee. Thanks again for your business.衷心感谢惠顾。贵公司商号已刊登在本公司的商贸指南中。该指南乃唯一覆盖英国全部建筑公司的刊物,在此刊登广告确是明智之举。现下筹备1998年4月版的贸易批南,新版会罗列欧洲贡同体的主要铅管业制造商。为达到出色的宣传效果,贵公司宜考虑在不同类别刊登广告。如蒙惠顾,除首个广告外,其余类别的广告将可获半价优惠。该指南将分送给所有建筑公司和五金器具公司主管。烦表填妥随附表格,连同广告费用一并寄回。专此盼候佳音。
13.请求客户作推荐人
Thank you for your letter of 2 November. We are delighted to hear that you are to pleased with the refurbishment of your hotel. As your know .in our line of work, we depend on good ,reports about our projects to win further business. Our clients always shop around and look for references before committing themselves. With your permission, we would like to use your hotel as a reference when we discuss similar refurbishments in the hotel industry . Would you agree to our suggesting that future clients should call you? It would also be most helpful if we could occasionally bring a client to look at your hotel . We would , of course , stay overnight at least.I'll call you next week to hear your reaction. Thanks again for you kind words.从11月2日的来函得悉阁下对贵饭店的整修感到满意,此消息对本公司实是一鼓励。设计行业重视声誉,客人在选择设计公司时必然会有所比较。如蒙允许,本公司欲请贵饭店作推荐人,证明有关整修的质素。未知可否让其他客户来电垂询?此外,如获允准间或联同客户前来参观贵饭店整修,定必有莫大帮助。当然,本公司会预订房间,至少留宿一晚。
14.通知客户价格调整
We enclose our new catalogue and price list. The revised prices will apply from 1 April 1997. You will see that there have been number of changes in our product range. A number of improved models have been introduced. Out range of washing machines has been completely revamped. Many popular lines, however, have been retained unchanged. You will be aware that inflation is affecting industry as a whole .Ws have been affected like everyone else and some price increases havebeen unavoidable. We have not, however, increased our prices across the board, In many cases, there is a small price increase, but in others, none at all. We can assure you that the quality of our consumer durables has been maintained at a high standard and that our service will continueto be first class. We look forward to receiving your orders. 谨谢上新的商品目录和价格表。修订价格定于1997年4月1日起生效。产品系列有一大革新,增加了不少改良的型号,扒出一系列新款的洗衣机,但许多款的开动号仍保持不变。通货膨胀影响整个工业连带令货品价格上涨。虽然如此,本公司并未全面提升价格,调整幅度亦不大。 本公司坚守一贯信念,务求出产优质之耐用消费品,迎合顾客的需要。 谢谢贵公司多年惠顾,盼继续合作。
15.说明价格调整原因
I enclose our new price list , which will come into effect ,from the end of this month. You will see that we have increased our prices on most models. We have ,however , refrained from doing so on some models of which we hold large stocks. We feel we should explain why we have increased our prices. We are paying 10% more for our raw materials than we were paying last year. Some of our subcontractors have raised their by as much as 15%. As you know , we take great pride in our machines and are jealous of the reputation for quality and dependability which we have achieved over the last 40 years. We will not compromise that reputation because of rising costs. We hope, therefore decided to raise the price of some of our machines. We hope you will understand our position and look forward to your orders. 现谨附上本公司新价格表,新价格将于本月底生效。除了存货充裕的商品外,其余大部分货品均已调升价格。是次调整原因是原材料价格升幅上涨10%□,一些承包商的价格调升到15%。 过去40年,本公司生产的机器品质优良、性能可靠。今为确保产品质量,唯有稍为调整价格。上述情况,还望考虑。愿能与贵公司保持紧密合作。
16.回复感谢信
We greatly appreciate your letter describing the assistance you received in solving your air-conditioning problems. We are now in our fifty year of operation, and we receive many letters like your indicating a high level of customer satisfaction with our installation. We are pleased that our technical staff assisted you so capably. We would like you to know that it you need to contact us at any time in the future. Our engineers will be equally responsive to your request for assistance. If we can be of service to you again, please let us know. Thank you again for your very kind letter. 承蒙来信赞扬本公司提供的空调维修工程服务,欣喜不已。五年前开业至今,屡获客户来函嘉奖,本公司荣幸之至。欣悉贵公司识技术人员的服务,他日苛有任何需要,亦请与本公司联络,本公司定当提供优秀技师,竭诚效劳。在此谨再衷心感谢贵公司的赞赏,并请继续保持联络。
18.改善服务
Thank you for your letter of 26 January. I apologize for the delivery problems you had with us last month. I have had a meeting with our production and shipping managers to work out a better system for handling your account .We know we made a mistake on your last order . Although we replaced it for you. we want to make sure it does not happen again. We have devised the enclosed checklist to use for each of your future order. It includes your firm's particular specifications, packing requirements and marking instructions. I believe can service your company better and help you operations run more smoothly with this safeguard. Please contact us if there are any additional points you would like us to include. 感谢1月26日来信。对上月贵公司更换所需货品,唯恐类似事件再发生,本公司生产、运输和出口部经理已商议制订更有效方法处理贵公司事务,并为此特别设计清单。 随信奉上该清单,供贵公司今后订货之用。当中包括特殊规格、包装要求和樗说明等栏目,相信此举有助本公司提供更佳服务,促进双方合作。如欲增设任何栏目于该清单上,恳求惠示。
19.拒绝客户的要求
Thank you for your enquity of 25 August.We are always pleased to hear from a valued customer.I regret to say that we cannot agree to your request for technical information regarding our software security sysytems.The fact is,that most of our competitors also keep such information private and confidential.I sincerely hope that this does not inconvenience you in any way.If there is any other way in which we can help. do not hesitte to contact us again. 8月25日信收悉,谨此致谢。 来信要求本公司提供有关软件保密系统的技术资料,但鉴于同行向来视该等资料为机密文件,本公司亦不便透露,尚祈见谅。我真诚地希望这样不会对贵公司造成不便。如需本公司协助其他事宜,欢迎随时赐顾垂询。 祝业务蒸蒸日上!
20.应付难办的客户
We have been doing business together for a long time and we value our relationship of late, we have not been able to provide the kind of service we both want. The problem is that your purchasing department is changing orders after they have been placed. This has led to confusion and frustration for both of our companies. In several instances. you have returned goods that were originally ordered. To solve the problem , I propose that on receipt of an order, our sales staff contact you to verify it. If you decide on any changes, we will amend the order and fax you a copy so that you can check it. I trust this system will cut down on delays and errors, and allow our operations to run smoothly. 承蒙多年惠顾,本公司感激万分。然近来合作出现问题,令服务水准未能符合对方要求,本公司为此提忧不已。 贵公司采部发出定单后,再三更改内容;更有甚者,屡次退回订购之货品,导致了双方公司工作中的混乱和困惑。为避免问题日趋严重,特此在接到定单后,由本公司销售人员与贵公司复核。若需作出改支,本公司把定单修改后电传副本,供贵公司查核。 盼望上述办法经受减少延误,促进双方业务发展。
21.祝贺新公司成立
It has just come to our attention that you have lately opened your new European headquarters in Brussels. Congratulations on your bold venture. As you know , our companies have had a long business association in the UK. We look forward to collaborating with you in your European venture. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you. We will be delighted to help. We wish you the very best of luck and a prosperous future.
22.非正式的预约要求
Could we meet some time this month to discuss the hypermarket proposal? We want to make decision by the beginning of next month. We would very much like to hear your thoughts before we make any definite plans. Could you choose a venue for the meeting? I can fly to London any time, Perhaps you would prefer Lyon or Paris? I leave it to you to choose. I look forward to seeing you again. 您好!未知能否于本月会面,商谈有关特大自助市场的建议呢?我们准备于下月初作出最后决定。在未订下明确计划之前,希望能咨询的意见。敢问能否选定会面地点?在伦敦、巴黎或里昂商谈都可以,悉随尊便。 期待与您见面。
23.物色代理商
Our company manufactures a range of printing presses that are used successfully by companies in over 20 countries. A product specification brochure is enclosed. We are considering expanding our products to new markets and we would appreciate you assistance. In particular , we would like to identify the best agents who are currently serving the printing industryin your region. We are looking for organizations which conduct their business in a truly professional manner. They must be fully conversant with thetechnical side of the printing industry and have a comprehensive understanding of all the features of the lines t6hey represent. We would be very grateful if you could take a few moments to send us the names of three or four organizations that match our requirements.We shall then contact them to explore the possibility of establishing a mutually acceptable business relationship. Thank you very much for your time and consideration in this matter. 本公司生产的一系列印刷机,获二十多个国家的公司采用。随函附上产品规格说明书,谨供参考。 现为该产品开拓新市场,希望得知贵地区从事印刷工业的代理商资料。如蒙贵公司协助,将不胜感激。如能拨冗寄来数个符合上述要求代理商商号,则感激不尽。本公司将与其联系,研究能否建立互惠互利折业务关系。 右蒙惠告,不胜感荷!
24.欢迎新代理商
I would like to welcome you to our organization. We are very pleased to have you on our ream. I know that you will be equally proud of our products. Our European sales Representative, Antoine Gerin , will be in touch with you at regular intervals. Please feel to call him any time you have a problem, If I can regular intervals. Please feel free to call him any time you have a problem. If I can ever be of service, please call me. I am planning a trip to France next month, and I am looking forward to meeting you. In the meantime, the best of luck with our product line. 欢迎加入本公司成为我们的一分子。相信您也会以本公司的产品为荣。欧洲销售代理安东尼·格林会定期与联络,遇有问题可与他商讨。若有其他需要,欢迎向我提出。 下月我将赴法国一游,期望能与您会面。谨祝产品销量节节上升。
25.要求约见
Would you be interested in stocking a radical new departure in laptop computers? I would very much like to brief you on this great innovation. Could we make an appointment? The machine is the same size as most laptops but comes with some totally new features. The retail price will undercut its nearest competitor by at least 20%.I shall be in the UK from 1 September to 20 October. If you would like to know more, just fax or telex me. 贵公司有没有考虑配置最新型号的手提电脑?本公司诚意推介该崭新产品,盼能预约时间作一介绍。 该电脑体积和同类电脑相仿,但配备多项先进功能。其零 售 价较同类产品便宜20%以上。本人将于9月1日至10月20日逗留英国。如蒙拨冗了解该产品资料,烦 请函复。
26.拒绝约见
Thank you for your letter of 7 July regarding your new laptop computer. I regret to say that we cannot agree to your request for an appointment. We currently have the sole agency for another computer company, Under the terms of the contract , We are barred from stocking any other company's products. The sole agency comes under review in six months' time . Contact us then and we may be able to consider your new product. 7月7日有关新型号手提电脑函收悉。 本公司暂未能安排会面,深感歉意。现时正为另一家电脑公司提任独家代理,根据合约条款,不得销售别家电脑公司的产品。该代理权将于六个月后期满。届时烦请再作联系,共商贵产品代理事宜。
27.同意约见
Thank you for your letter of 15 September. I note that you will bein the UK during the whole of November. We are quite interested by the fashion knitwear illustrated in yourcatalogue. As a fashion Chain. We might consider having some of our own designs manufactured in China. Please let me know when you would like to call on us. The week beginning 6 November would suit me best. I look forward to meeting you and discussing this matter. 感谢9月15日的来信。欣闻阁下将于11月逗留伦敦一个月,望到时能拨冗相会。本公司对贵公司商品目录中的针织时装深感兴趣。现正研究设计款式,在中国制造后寄本公司时装连锁店发售。 如能于11月6日或其后数天抽空来访,当感激不尽。 期待与您会面,商讨有关事宜。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
国际贸易中经常发生索赔现象。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸索赔常用英语句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美圆。
We register a claim for US$200.
我们提出索赔200美圆。
The Japanese Company agreed to compensate us for the defective watches by 4% of the total value.
日本一家公司同意就手表不精确向我们赔偿总价值的百分之四。
There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
日常用的英语句子有哪些你知道吗?下面小编收集了一些日常用的英语句子分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
十万火急! It's an emergency!
快叫大夫! Please call a doctor.
救命啊! Help!
无论什么样的紧急情况下都可以用。
Help! (救命啊!)
What happened? (怎么了?)
= Somebody! (来人呀!)
= Help me! (帮帮我!)
小偷! Thief!
非常感谢您为我们提供的一切。 We thank you for your offer.
您……,我们不胜感激。 I appreciate very much that you...
对贵方的大力合作我们万分感激。 We appreciate your cooperation and...
cooperation “合作”。
= We thank you for your cooperation and...
我们希望您能…… We hope that you will...
我们希望收到…… We hope to receive...
我对……很感兴趣。 We are interested in...
适用于索取资料时。
我们渴望知道…… We would be interested to learn...
如果您能告诉我们……,我们将不胜感激。 We would appreciate it if you will let us know...
= We would appreciate it if you would let us know...
= We shall appreciate it if you would let us know...
我们能麻烦您将……寄给我们吗? May we ask you to send us...?
我们被告知…… We are told that...
我们从青木先生那儿了解到…… We understand from Mr. Aoki that...
我们察觉到…… We observed that...
= We found out that...
= We discovered that...
我们希望提醒贵方注意…… We would like to call your attention to...
用于必须说出很严重的事情时。
我们想利用这次的机会就……事提醒您。 May we take this occasion to remind you that...
有礼貌但语气严厉。用于欠款到期不还等情况时。
= May we take this opportunity to remind you that...
十万火急! It's an emergency!
快叫大夫! Please call a doctor.
救命啊! Help!
无论什么样的紧急情况下都可以用。
Help! (救命啊!)
What happened? (怎么了?)
= Somebody! (来人呀!)
= Help me! (帮帮我!)
小偷! Thief!
遇到小偷或扒手时,用这样的喊声来引起周围人的注意。
我们收到了您1998年4月14日的来信。 We have received your letter of April 14, 1998.
= We have received your letter dated April 14, 1998.
我们收到了您的咨询函,非常感谢。 We thank you for your inquiry.
= We have received your letter and thank you for your inquiry.
我们非常高兴从您的来信中获悉…… We are pleased to learn from your letter...
= From your letter we have learned that...
我们收到了您1998年5月23日的来函查询,非常感激。 We are grateful for your inquiry of May 23,1998.
我们已经收到了您1998年6月6日的来信。
= This is to acknowledge your letter of June 6, 1998.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
所谓外贸营销即将传统的营销手段运用到外贸领域,并结合外贸的海外营销特殊性,形成的一套适合外贸企业运用的营销系统,目的在于将外贸企业的产品及企业信息传递到海外买家面前,帮助外贸企业实现自身产品及企业价值的最大化小编为大家整理了外贸销售常用英语句子。希望对你有帮助哦!
This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
There is a good market for these articles.
这些商品畅销。
There is a poor market for these articles.
这些商品滞销。
There is no market for these articles.
这些商品无销路。
Your bicycles find a ready market here.
你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
Promoting the sale of your suits has proved successful.
推销你们的西装还很顺利。
There appear to be no difficulty in marketing these products.
在市场上推销这些产品似乎没有什么困难。
We learn that you have years of experience in pushing the sale of porcelain products.
我们得知你们在推销瓷器方面很有经验。
Meanwhile, we should like to know your plan to push the sale of our products.
同时,我们很想了解你方推销我们产品的计划。
You are experienced in promoting the sale of our craft paper.
你方在推销我们的牛皮纸方面很有经验。
I can assure you we've spared no effort and spent quite a sum of money in pushing the sales of your products.
我可以向你保证在推销你方产品时,我们从没放松努力,并且动用了大量的资金。
We've spared no effort in promoting the sale of your products.
我们为推销你们的产品是竭尽全力的。
Our salesmen have worked hard to push the sale of your products here, there and everywhere.
我们几个推销员努力工作,四处奔走。
Thanks for all the work you've done to promote the sale of our products.
感谢您为推销我们的产品所作的努力。
Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.
贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。
We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.
我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.
由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.
他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.
我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.
根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。
Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
We are trying to find a market for this article.
我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
We regret we cannot find any market for this article.
我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.
根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?
The market situation is not known to us.
我们还不了解市场情况。
Your market still has great potential.
你们的市场仍有很大潜力。
There are only a few unsold pieces.
只有几件商品未售出。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家整理了常用谈判英语句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
What about the price?
对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms?
对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products?
你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我们的报价都是FOB价。
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
接下来小编为大家整理了常用贸易英语句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。
We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。
We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。
Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
We're willing to restore our business relationship.
我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。
The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
市场萧条导致贸易停滞。
We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。
When could you introduce me to your sister company?
什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.
如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。
Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.
鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。
We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。
Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。
We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.
我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果你在讲英语国家的商店购物,则一定要掌握好用英语购物的用语下面是读文网小编整理的英语购物常用语句子,希望对大家有帮助。
1. What colour do you want?/What colour, please?你要什么颜色的?
2. What size do you want?/What size, please?你要什么尺码的?
3. What kind do you want?/What kind, please?你要哪一种?
店主或店员想了解顾客想要什么,喜欢什么或向顾客推荐物品时的用语:
What size(colour,kind…)do you want?
你想买哪种型号(颜色,种类…)?
Do you like this size(colour,kind…)?
你喜欢这种型号(颜色,种类…)吗?
Is this(Are these)all right? 这个(这些)可以吗?
What about these(those)? 这些(那些)怎么样?
What else would you like? 你还想要点什么?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语常用英语句子,欢迎大家学习!
1.South Africa prides itself on the best land-based whale-watching in the world.
1.南非以其拥有世界上最好的陆地观鲸表演而自豪。
2.Watching whales in their natural environment is an overwhelming experience of nature at its most glorious.
2.观看自然环境下的鲸鱼是一种压倒一切的体验最美自然的经历。
3.South Africa's south coast offer, a thrill-a-minute for scuba enthusiasts looking for something a little different.
3.南非的南部海岸为寻求一些不同的潜水爱好考提供了“激动一分钟”活动。
4.You will never forget the thrill of a bungee jump in South Africa.
4.你将永远不会忘记在南非蹦极跳的刺激感。
5.Cape Town offers family-oriented beaches, activity-oricnted beaches and trendy hangouts where the beautiful people soak up the sun.
5.开普敦提供家庭版沙滩、活动版沙滩,以及美丽的人们吸收阳光的游乐场。
6.A well-prepared local meal can be a highlight of your trip to South Africa.
6.一顿精心准备的地方佳肴会是您南非之旅的一大亮点。
7.Traditional African food is generally cooked over an open fire or in a three-legged pot,so meat tends to be served in either stewed or grilled form.
7.传统的非洲食物通常是置于明火上或者是置于一个三脚罐中完成的,因而端上来的肉要么是炖的,要么是烤的。
8.Trying some delicious traditional African food should be a part of every visitor's itinerary.
8.品尝一些美味的传统非洲食物应该是每个游客旅行日程中的一部分。
9.Winemaker interaction tours allow thirsty travelers to savour wines with those who made them.
9.酿酒师互动旅行允许口渴的旅客与酿酒师一起品尝酒水。
10.The flower sellers of Adderley Street in Cape Town are practically as famous as the iconic Table Mountain.
10.开普敦阿德利大街的卖花人几一乎和标志性的桌山一样有名。
11.With their quick wit, charm and colourful advice, they've helped spread beauty into many homes.
11.卖花人用她们的智慧、魅力和富有趣味性的建议,已经帮忙把美丽传播到了许多家庭。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
日常用语英语句子有哪些你知道吗?下面小编收集了一些日常用语英语句子分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
我们相信您能够理解我们的立场。 We feel certain you will understand our position in this matter.
尽管如此,我们将做我们所能做的一切…… Nevertheless, we will do everything we can to...
nevertheless “然而,尽管如此”。
对于……,就我们来说,没有异议。 There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in...
There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in raising the prices. (就提高价格一事,我们完全没有异议。)
为作为今后的参考,我们已将此事存入了我们的文档。 These have been placed into our files for future reference.
for future reference 表示“为了作为今后的参考”。
如能尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。 We would appreciate an early reply.
比较直率的表达方式,要注意是发给谁的。
我们期待着您满意的回答。 We look forward to your favorable reply.
也可用于客人。favorable 表示“好意的,喜欢的”。我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。 We look forward to hearing from you soon.
如果就此事您能尽早回信的话,我们将衷心感谢。 Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
prompt “迅速的,敏捷的”。
Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated. 回信请寄到上述地址。
= Please write us at the above address.
我们希望您能…… We hope that you will...
在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢。 Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.
= Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.
我们希望能够继续得到你们的合作和支持。 We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support.
只限用在对方比较熟悉的情况下。count on “指望”。
我们期待着您的…… We look forward to your...
我们确信我们的请求将…… We trust our request will...
trust 包含了hope(希望)和believe(相信)两个词的意义。
我们期待着当……的那一刻。 We are looking forward to the time when...
请您不必客气,尽管与我们联系。 Please do not hesitate to contact us.
hesitate “犹豫,踌躇”。
= Please do not hesitate to call us.
我们渴望在……方面给您以援助。 We are always anxious to assist you in...
be anxious to “渴望,想……”。
= We are always willing to assist you in...
如果您有什么问题的话,请不必客气,尽管与我们联系。 Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
在商业书信中常用,最好能记住。
= If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
比上一句更为口语化。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: