为您找到与英文电话口语相关的共200个结果:
为了能让想去外企工作的人迅速在面试环节中迅速脱颖而出,下面收录了一段应届毕业生去外企面试的英文对话,并把它们按顺序分成了不同的场景,加入了中文翻译,方便大家理解和分析。一起来看看吧!
1. Why are you interested in working for our company?
为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?
2. Because your company has a good sales record.因为你们公司有良好的销售记录。
3. Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。
4. Because I think my major is suitable for this position.因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。
5. Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西,同时能为你们提供服务。
6. Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。
7. What are your great strengths?
你有什么优点?
8. I'm a good team player.我是一个富有团队精神的人。
9. I'm a hard-working, persistent person.我工作刻苦,性情执着。
10. I'm a fast-learner.我学东西很快。
11. I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处。
12. I have strong organizational skills.我的组织能力很强。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
你知道打电话的英文是什么?下面一起来看看吧。
打电话[dǎ diàn huà]
我不知道母亲什么时候会打电话来?
I wonder when mother will ring?
明天我可能来看你,万一我来不了,我会打电话的。
I'll probably see you tomorrow, but in any event I'll phone.
我将打电话告诉你测验的结果。
I'll phone the result of the test to you.
你能打电话叫醒我吗?
Can you give me a wake-up call?
谢谢你打电话来。
It was nice of you to call.
给我打电话。
Give me a call.
不要打电话给我,我会给你打电话的。
Just call me whenever you are in trouble.
打电话的英文是什么
我们现在打电话给你,以便你作好旅行的准备。
We are calling you now in order that you may be ready for the travel.
我们什么时候可以打电话聊天?
When can we talk on the phone?
我不给你打电话,你就呆在家里。
You stop at home until I phone you.
你给我打电话时,我们正在聊天。
When you called me, we were schmoozing.
你给我打电话时,我正在整理书包。
I was straightening my schoolbag when you phoned me.
你昨天晚上为什么没打电话?
Why didn't you telephone last night?
他们每个人都打电话来向我道谢。
Each of them phoned to thank me.
他给她打电话。
He phoned her.
你为什么不曾打电话来?
Why ever did not you phone ?
但他们告诉他在万一需要的时候打电话给他们。
But they asked him to telephone them in the event of need.
我打电话是关于你一周前寄来的那份协议草案。
I called for the draft agreement you sent us one week ago.
如果你有时间,明天给我打电话好吗?
If you have time, will you call me tomorrow?
如果别人真的需要你,告诉他们,给你打电话。
If they REALLY need you, tell them to call you.
无视他是谁和他们怎样付费接入电话网络的,一旦他们在线,他们就能给任何人打电话。
Regardless of who and how they paid to access the telephone network, once theyare on the line, they can call anyone.
但是没有人打电话。
But no one called.
昨天谁给你打电话?
Who phoned you yesterday?
因此如果我们需要用人的话,我们就给他们打电话,让他们过来。
So if we need somebody, we just call them and have them come in.
我不在的时候有没有人打电话找我?
Did anyone call for me while I was out?
在来以前请打电话,否则我们可能不在家。
Please call before you come otherwise we may not be home.
他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话。
They are in suite 705. Let me phone him.
那天晚上我打电话给她,邀请她出来与我共进晚餐,一起去看电影。
That night I called to invite her to go out for dinner and a movie.
你可以马上给他打电话吗?
Can you call him right away?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的日常打电话英语口语, 希望对大家有帮助。
您能过会儿再打来吗?
Could you call back later?
Would you call again later?
Would you mind calling back later?
请10分钟后再打。
Please call me back in ten minutes. *in表示“从现在到……以后”、“……以后”。如果要特别强调在“……时间之内”的话,用within。表示在“某时间以后”,用after。
Would you call me back in ten minutes, if you don't mind? (你能10分钟以后再打来吗?)
Would you call me back in ten minutes if possible? (你能不能10分钟以后再打来?)
您要给他留言吗?
May I take a message?
May I take a message? (您要给他留言吗?)
No, thank you. (不用了,谢谢。)
Is there any message?
Would you like to leave a message?
Shall I take a message?
Could I take a message?
Do you have any message?
May I take a message?
过会儿我再打。
I'll try again later.
I'll call back later.
I'll call again in an hour. (一个小时后我再打来。)
能留个口信吗?
Can I leave a message?
Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? (能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?)
我给你打电话了,可是占线。
I called but your line was busy.
I called but your line was engaged. *英式英语。
请告诉他林恩·凯恩给他打过电话。
Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?
Please tell him to call Lynn Kane. (请让他给林恩·凯恩打电话。)
请转告他让他给我回个电话。
Please tell him to call me.
Please ask him to call me.
Please have him call me back. (请让他给我打电话。)
他怎么跟您联系呢?
How can he get a hold of you?
How can he get in touch with you?
How can he get in contact with you?
请告诉我您的电话号码。
Your number, please?
Your number, please? (请告诉我您的电话号码。)
My number is 1234-1234. (我的电话号码是1234-1234。)
What's your number?
May I have your number?
Could I have your number?
我的电话号码是1234-1234。
My number is 1234-1234.
请6点以前打1234-1234跟我联系。
You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock. *reach“电话联系”。
我再确认一下电话号码,1234-1234,对吗?
Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.
The number is 1234-1234. Right? (你的号码是1234-1234,对吗?)
好的,我转告他您来电话了。
OK. I'll tell him that you called.
I'll give him your message. (我将转告您的口信。)
您的名字怎么拼?
How do you spell your name?
Could you spell your name, please?
Would you please spell your name?
Could you spell that? (您能拼一下您的名字吗?)
您开会的时候史密斯先生给您来电话了。
Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
我让他给您回电话好了。
I'll have him call you back.
I'll tell him to call you back.
I'll ask him to call you back.
是不是让他给您回电话呀?
Shall I have him call you back?
Shall I have him call you when he gets back? (他回来后,让他给您回电话吗?)
Would you like him to call you back?
Want him to call you back? *是Do you want him to call you back? 的口语缩略形式,比较随便的说法。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
电话旧译德律风]是一种可以传送与接收声音的远程通信设备。那么,你知道电话的英语怎么说吗?
他在开会,没空来接电话。
He is in conference and cannot come to the telephone.
让我记下你的地址和电话号码。
Let me note down your address and telephone number.
电话的英文单词
对不起,先生,电话占线。
I'm sorry, sir, the telephone line is busy.
你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
Would you tell me your phone number?
我用电话旁的一根铅笔记下了他的电话号码。
I noted down his telephone number with a pencil near the telephone.
把电话号码写下来以免忘了。
Write the telephone number down in case you forget.
话务员要打电话的人别挂断电话,她替他接通电话。
The telephonist asked the caller to hold on while she connected him.
我可以从这个电话直接打长途电话吗?
You can make a long distance call just from your room.
电话铃声响时请你接电话好吗?
Will you answer the telephone if it rings?
让我把你的电话号码记下来。
Let me put down your telephone number.
要是你给他去了电话,他会来的。
He would have come if you had phoned him.
有人一直在窃听我在电话中的谈话。
Someone has been listening in on my telephone conversation.
明天上午我得到更多的信息以后给你回电话。
I'll call you back tomorrow morning when I get more information.
你的电话叫通了。
Your call has been put through.
“什么?!”她在电话里喊起来。
“What?!” she shouts on the phone.
让我叫他给你回电话吗?
Can I have him call you back?
要我请他回你的电话吗?
May I have him call you back?
通过电话的?
On the phone?
然后我们都说我们通过电话交流过了。
" And then we all say, "We communicated by phone.
至少你得给我回一个电话。
You should call me back at least.
我们可以通过电子邮件和卫星电话与外界联络。
We can communicate with the outside world by email and satellite phone.
你来以前请先打个电话,否则,我们可能不在家。
Please call before you come, otherwise we might not be home. love-life-hi.
或许你该再给他打个电话,把这点告诉他。
Maybe you should call him back and tell him that.
你可以打那里的电话联系到他。
You can get in touch with him there.
“你打的我电话。”我说。
"You called me, " I said.
你可以通过电话与我联系。
You can get me by telephone.
我们可以通过电话与世界大部分地区的人民联系。
We can communicate with people in most parts of the world by telephone.
我给他打了个电话,让他能尽可能快地到来。
I phoned him so that he shall come as soon as possible.
我和她在电话上交谈。
I talked with her over the telephone.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
M:Did you put this morning's faxes on my desk?I'm waiting for some urgent faxes from headquaters,I'm pretty sure they came in last night.
F:Evething that came in the office fax machine last night is all on your desk,but I noticed that some of faxes came through pretty blurred,maybe you take a look at them,if the copy is unreadble,I'll call then and ask them to refax.
M:Yeah,you're going to have to call them and get them to be refax. These copies are so dark. I can't make out any of the words.
F:What about that one?
M:This one?This one is so light and I can barely read it. How can that be?
F:You know, I think the fax machine is out of toner. I can change the toner cartridge. That should solve the problem.
M:Yes,but this one will have to be refaxed as well. And look, there's about 3 pages missing. It looks like the fax machine ate half of my important faxes,and ones that made it through are so blurred or too light. They are unreadable.
F:I guess the fax machine is out of paper too. Don't worry,I'll have someone look at it this afternoon,and in the meantime,I'll have your documents refaxed to our other fax machine.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想知道电话面试英文自我介绍怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来电话面试英文自我介绍范文,欢迎大家阅读!
I will appreciate it that you give me an opportunity to introduce myself now
My name is chenwentao and you can call me Andy .
I come from chaozhou guangdong .
Now I am a senior student and I will graduate from Nanhai Neusoft Institude of information Technology.
My major is Networking . I am not only good at my major but also English .
I will do my best in my working if you can give me the chance.
That's all. Thank you for your listening
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在办公室中,接电话是经常要做的一件事。那么,你知道办公室电话英语口语怎么说吗?接下来小编为大家整理了办公室电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
用电话交谈时,只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,是极为重要的。如果打电话的人较熟悉,可以说一句:
Is there anything else I can do for you?
(还有什麽我可以帮忙的吗?)
来结束通话。如果你认识对方家人,不妨加上这样的问候:
Say hello to your folks.
(请代向你家人问安。)
这样会增进彼此的情谊。如果你答应给别人传话,可以说:
Then I'll make sure he gets your message.
(我一定会转达您的话。)
如果接待的是你的客户,也可以使用一些惯用的客套话,比如:
Thank you for calling.
(谢谢您打电话来。)
Nice talking to you.
(很高兴与你通话。)
Hope to see you again soon.
(希望近日还能见面。)
如果你是打电话的一方,可以这样结束通话:
That's all I have to say for now.
(这就是我现在所要讲的。)
Thank you for your trouble.
(谢谢,麻烦您了。)
Well-I'll call you again later.
(我会再打电话给您。)
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在买东西的时候,我们经常会砍价来达到自身利益最大化。下面读文网小编为大家带来常用的英文砍价表达方式,欢迎大家学习!
甲:当然可以。
B: No problem.
乙:我买这条吧。
A: I’ll take this one.
甲:好的。还要点别的吗?领带夹?袖钮?
B: Good. Anything else? The tie pins? The cuff links?
乙:不了,谢谢。我想看看那条围巾。
A: No, thank you. I want to have a look at that scarf.
甲:好的。我们有好几种围巾,我拿给你看。请稍等。(乙从货架上取下几条围巾,然后放在柜台上。)
B: Ok. We have several kinds of scarves here. Let me get them for you. Just wait a minute. (B takes several scarves off the shelf, and then puts them on the counter.)
甲:噢,我就买这条了。这一直在寻找这种颜色和式样的围巾。给我包起来,我买了。
A: Oh. I like this one. I have been looking for this color and design. Please wrap it for me, and I’ll take it.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了办公室分别时常用的英文口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. I have a meeting soon. 我马上有个会议。
2. I have an engagement soon. 我马上有个约会。
3. I have an engagement very shortly. 我很快会有个安排。
4. I have an date very shortly. 我很快会有个约会。
5. I think I'd better go now. 我想我现在该走了。
6. I think I should go now. 我想我该走了。
7. I think I ought to go now. 我现在必须走了。
8. I think I must go now. 我想我得走了。
9. It's getting dark. 天马上要黑了。
10. It's getting dark outside. 外面马上要黑天了。
11. I have to go quite soon. 我很快就要走了。
12. I must go quite soon. 我必须很快就走了。
13. I must leave quite soon. 我得马上离开了。
14. I've got to go leave in a few minutes. 我得几分钟就得走了。
15. It was fun to get together again. 很高兴能够再会。
16. It was exciting to get together again. 很高兴能够再见。
17. It was exciting to talk to each other. 很高兴能够再次谈话。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
很多同学都打过电话,可是你打过英语电话吗?有没有注意到打电话时汉语和英语在习惯表达方式上的差异呢?下面是读文网小编为大家带来电话必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
May I have your name and number, please?请问你的姓名和电话号码?
The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,电话是363-1127。
Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.谢谢您,王先生。再见!
Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒医务所。
Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黄凤。
Are you sick?你病了吗?
Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。
Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before?你曾来过泰勒医务所看过医生吗?
No. This is my first visit.没有。这是第一次。
Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我问一下他。
Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他愿出诊,但他在下午2点后才有空。
That'll be fine.好吧!
I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你来如何?我会在下午2点半挤出时间的。
Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.谢谢你,地址是长宁路19号。
And my phone number is 797-7963.我的电话是797-7963。
Would two o'clock be acceptable?两点钟合适吗?
Does two o'clock sound alright?两点钟好吗?
I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想尽快预约门诊。
Can I set it up now?现在可以预约吗
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
很多同学都打过电话,可是你打过英语电话吗?有没有注意到打电话时汉语和英语在习惯表达方式上的差异呢?下面是读文网小编为大家带来电话英语常见口语,欢迎大家学习!
Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?
May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上请叫我起床好吗?
Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要几点叫你?
6:00 sharp, please.请6点整叫我。
Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要确定一下您的姓名和房间号码。
This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房间的高强。
Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房间的高先生。
OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我们会在明天6点整叫您。
May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning?明早我可以要求晨叫服务吗?
What time would you like to receive the call?您想何时叫您?
When would you be fond of receiving the call?你喜欢什么时候叫您?
Front Desk. Can I help you?前台,需要我为您服务吗?
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我现在要退房,需要一部出租车到电影院。
Could you get one for me, please?麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?
Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我会帮您叫车的,您直接去电影院吗?
No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等候。
It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分钟。
Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,谢谢你。我马上下来。
I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火车站。能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火车站之前是否还到别的地方?
Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火车站吗?
Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能为我安排辆出租车吗?
Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫辆出租车等我?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语:打电话,欢迎大家学习!
Operator:Hello, this is the hotel operator, may I help you?
接线员:您好,这里是酒店接线员,能为您做些什么吗?
Larry:Yes, l'd like to make an overseas catl to Chinar
拉里:我想打一个越洋电话到中国。
Operator:You may call direct from your room and it's cheaper.
接线员:您可以在房间里直接打,那样更便宜些。
Larry:Oh, I didn t know how to do it and how much it is.
拉里:噢,我不知道如何打并且不知道多少钱。
Operator:The country codes are listed in the Services Direction in your room. please dial 3330 before the country code and then dial the area code and number. Please don t dial 9 before the entire number as you would for an outside call . A three-minute person-to-person call is 7 dollars on weekdays and 6 dollars on the weekends. A station call is 6. 5 dollars on weekdays and 5 dollars on the weekends. For each additional minute the charge is 2.5 dollars.
接线员:您房间的服务簿上有国家代码,请在国家代码前拨3330,然后再拨区号和号码。不要像平常拨外线电话那样先拨90三分钟的指名电话在周一至周五是7美元,周末是6美元。叫号电话周一至周五是6.5美元,周末是5美元。每超一分钟,费用是2.5美元。
Larry:l see, thank you.
拉里:我知道了,谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务电话是智能电话的一种应用,当智能电话部署在企、事业单位时,当用户着重使用智能电话的名片功能、内部名片功能、通话录管理、电话防火墙功能及PDA功能协助办公时。接下来小编为大家整理了有用的还价商务电话口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
9. Let’s have your counteroffer.
请还个价。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
12. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。接下来小编为大家整理了必须掌握的商务电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
你是?
如果人家打电话来是要找你的上司, “May I talk to your manager?” (我能不能跟你们经理讲话?) 这时你总不能糊里胡涂地就把电话拿给经理说, 说不定人家是打电话来跟你经理勒索一百万的呢! 所以通常我们一定要先确定打电话来的是谁。 最客气的问法是, “Whom I am speaking with?” 或是 “Whom am I talking to?” (我正在跟谁讲话呢?) 但是人家一听是像我这种小毛头打电话找他们经理, 他们就会用比较口语的说法, “And you are?” (你是?) 如果人家这样问我, 我就可以答, “This is Benlin。”
像是 “And you are?” 这么口语的英文书上大概学不到, 但这却是老美天天在用的句子, 只怕你学了之后还不敢用。 其实真的不用怕。 越简单的句子老美越听得懂。 而且事实上 “And you are?” 这句话还有许多适用的场合, 例如在公司的接待处 (reception)。 来访的客人如果说, “I’m looking for Mr。 Wolf。” (我要找伍夫先生) 接待小姐就可以反问他, “And you are?” (你是?) 所以像这种简单又好用的句子大家一定要记起来喔!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
学会打外贸电话是一项很重要的技能。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸打电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在写作文前多背几篇初三英语口语作文是非常有必要的,下面小编就分享初三英语口语作文给你们,希望对你们有用。
When I was a little girl ,I used to play with my friends all day and all night , I was very happy .But now ,I m growing up ,I just wand to be alone , so I become worried . I used to like planting flowers ,but now I don t have any time to do that , I only study and do my homework every day .I used to like watching Tv , and ofen watch cartoon ,but now I m more interested in sports games and English programmes.
I didn t use to reading books ,now ienjoy reading magazines ,because I think that the more books I read , the more knowledge I get . I usde to make my mother be angry with me ,now I m obedient to her . I used to be afraid of the dark , but now I like to think about my problem in the dark and enjoy the dark instead How much I have changed !But what changed my life ? The time ,time could change everything.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
电话号码是电话管理部门为电话机设定的号码,一般7--8位数组成。那么你知道电话号码用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下电话号码的英文翻译吧。
Memorizing phone numbers
记电话号码的能力
It was a hassle remembering numbers. Now we simply add them to our contacts list. Thatusually works well unless our device is lost, stolen, or damaged.
记数字是个麻烦,现在我们只需将11位的电话号码添加到联系人列表。如果我们的手机不出现丢失、被盗或损坏的情况,这种做法通常还很好用。
No one can be expected to remember all their contact numbers. What we can do is memorize 5of our most important contact numbers. This should include a mixture of family, friends andbusiness.
没有人会记得所有的联系号码。我们能做的就是记住5个最重要的联系号码。应包括家庭、朋友和生意上的联系人的电话号码。
If you're really ambitious you can memorize 5 contacts for each category.
如果你真的想自己记住电话号码,记住每个分组中的5个联系人即可。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
打电话是我们打得多,可是你知道怎么用英语和外国人打电话吗?有没有注意到打电话时汉语和英语在习惯表达方式上的差异呢?下面是读文网小编为大家带来打电话英文正式表达,欢迎大家学习!
1. I've been cut off.(我被强行挂断电话了)
2. Sorry, you must have the wrong number.(你打错电话了)
3. Sorry, I'm busy at the moment.(对不起我现在很忙)
4. I can't get a dialing tone.(没有拨号音)
5. The line is engaged.(电话占线)
6. Can you hear me?(你听得见我说话吗?)
7. I'm about to run out of credit.(我手机要没话费了)
8. My battery's about to run out.(我手机要没电了)
9. I've got a very weak signal.(我的信号很弱)
10. I'll text you later.(我稍后发信息给你)
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: