为您找到与艾米莉狄金森的诗歌相关的共200个结果:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来艾米莉·勃朗特经典英文诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!
The summer lapsed away —
不知不觉地,有如忧伤,夏日竟然就逝了,
Too imperceptible at last
如此地难以觉察,简直
To seem like Perfidy — A quietness distilled
不像是有意潜逃
As Twilight long begun,
向晚的微光很早就开始
Or Nature spending with herself
沉淀出一片寂静,不然便是消瘦的四野,
Sequestered Afternoon —
将下午深深幽禁。
The Dusk drew earlier in —
黄昏比往日来得更早,
The Morning foreign shone —
清晨的光采已陌生——
A courteous, yet harrowing Grace,
一种拘礼而恼人的风度
As Guest, that would be gone —
象即欲离去的客人。
And thus, without a Wing
就象如此,也不用翅膀,
Or service of a Keel
也不劳小舟相送。
Our Summer made her light escape
我们的夏日轻逸地逃去,
Into the Beautiful.
没入了美的境中。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
狄金森的诗歌凝练婉约、意向清新,描绘真切、精微,思想深沉、凝聚力强,极富独创性,十分值得我们阅读欣赏。下面是读文网小编为大家带来的狄金森的优美英语诗歌四首,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
Summer for thee, grant I may be
但愿我是,你的夏季,
When Summer days are flown!
当夏季的日子插翅飞去!
Thy music still, when Whippoorwill
我依旧是你耳边的音乐,
And Oriole - are done!
当夜莺和黄鹂精疲力竭!
For thee to bloom, I'll skip the tomb
为你开花,逃出墓地,
And row my blossoms o'er!
让我的花开得成行成列!
Pray gather me - Anemone -
请采撷我吧,秋牡丹 ——
Thy flower - forevermore!
你的花,永远是你的!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
艾米莉·狄金森一生写过1700余首诗歌,生前仅发表过5首。虽然她的诗歌以描写日常生活的普通事物为主,但内容深逮,别具一格。由于她经常探讨的有关死亡、爱情、自然、永恒、人的自我本质和宗教信仰等主题是20世纪诗人关心的问题,因此,她对现代派诗歌影响甚大,被誉为美国20世纪新诗的先驱。下面读文网小编为大家带来狄金森经典诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!
The Rose did caper on her cheek --
Her Bodice rose and fell --
Her pretty speech -- like drunken men --
Did stagger pitiful --
Her fingers fumbled at her work --
Her needle would not go --
What ailed so smart a little Maid --
It puzzled me to know --
Till opposite -- I spied a cheek
That bore another Rose --
Just opposite -- Another speech
That like the Drunkard goes --
A Vest that like her Bodice, danced --
To the immortal tune --
Till those two troubled -- little Clocks
Ticked softly into one.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是我们高中英语晨读的很好阅读材料,下面是读文网小编为大家带来高中晨读英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
Or I shall live your epitaph to make,
无论我将活着为你写墓志铭,
Or you survive when I in earth am rotten;
或你未亡而我已在地下腐朽,
From hence your memory death cannot take,
纵使我已被遗忘得一干二净,
Although in me each part will be forgotten.
死神将不能把你的忆念夺走。
Your name from hence immortal life shall have,
你的名字将从这诗里得永生,
Though I, once gone, to all the world must die:
虽然我,一去,对人间便等于死;
The earth can yield me but a common grave,
大地只能够给我一座乱葬坟,
When you entombed in men's eyes shall lie.
而你却将长埋在人们眼睛里。
Your monument shall be my gentle verse,
我这些小诗便是你的纪念碑,
Which eyes not yet created shall o'er-read,
未来的眼睛固然要百读不厌,
And tongues to be your being shall rehearse
未来的舌头也将要传诵不衰,
When all the breathers of this world are dead;
当现在呼吸的人已瞑目长眠。
You still shall live--such virtue hath my pen--
这强劲的笔将使你活在生气
Where breath most breathes, even in the mouths of men.
最蓬勃的地方,在人们的嘴里。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是我们英语晨读的很好阅读材料。下面是读文网小编为大家带来晨读经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing,
再会吧!你太宝贵了,我无法高攀;
And like enough thou know'st thy estimate:
显然你也晓得你自己的声价:
The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing;
你的价值的证券够把你赎还,
My bonds in thee are all determinate.
我对你的债权只好全部作罢。
For how do I hold thee but by thy granting?
因为,不经你批准,我怎能占有你?
And for that riches where is my deserving?
我哪有福气消受这样的珍宝?
The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,
这美惠对于我既然毫无根据,
And so my patent back again is swerving.
便不得不取消我的专利执照。
Thyself thou gavest, thy own worth then not knowing,
你曾许了我,因为低估了自己,
Or me, to whom thou gavest it, else mistaking;
不然就错识了我,你的受赐者;
So thy great gift, upon misprision growing,
因此,你这份厚礼,既出自误会,
Comes home again, on better judgment making.
就归还给你,经过更好的判决。
Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter,
这样,我曾占有你,像一个美梦,
In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.
在梦里称王,醒来只是一场空。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎翁的十四行诗已令读者叹为观止,是我们学习英语的很好阅读素材,下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎翁经典英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
How heavy do I journey on the way,
多么沉重地我在旅途上跋涉,
When what I seek, my weary travel's end,
当我的目的地(我倦旅的终点)
Doth teach that ease and that repose to say
唆使安逸和休憩这样对我说:
'Thus far the miles are measured from thy friend!'
"你又离开了你的朋友那么远!"
The beast that bears me, tired with my woe,
那驮我的畜牲,经不起我的忧厄,
Plods dully on, to bear that weight in me,
驮着我心里的重负慢慢地走,
As if by some instinct the wretch did know
仿佛这畜牲凭某种本能晓得
His rider loved not speed, being made from thee:
它主人不爱快,因为离你远游:
The bloody spur cannot provoke him on
有时恼怒用那血淋淋的靴钉
That sometimes anger thrusts into his hide;
猛刺它的皮,也不能把它催促;
Which heavily he answers with a groan,
它只是沉重地报以一声呻吟,
More sharp to me than spurring to his side;
对于我,比刺它的靴钉还要残酷,
For that same groan doth put this in my mind;
因为这呻吟使我省悟和熟筹:
My grief lies onward and my joy behind.
我的忧愁在前面,快乐在后头。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是我们英语晨读的很好阅读材料。下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典晨读双语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
My tongue-tied Muse in manners holds her still,
我的缄口的诗神只脉脉无语;
While comments of your praise, richly compiled,
他们对你的美评却累牍连篇,
Reserve their character with golden quill
用金笔刻成辉煌夺目的大字,
And precious phrase by all the Muses filed.
和经过一切艺神雕琢的名言。
I think good thoughts whilst other write good words,
我满腔热情,他们却善颂善祷;
And like unletter'd clerk still cry 'Amen'
像不识字的牧师只知喊"阿门",
To every hymn that able spirit affords
去响应才子们用精炼的笔调
In polish'd form of well-refined pen.
熔铸成的每一首赞美的歌咏。
Hearing you praised, I say ''Tis so, 'tis true,'
听见人赞美你,我说,"的确,很对",
And to the most of praise add something more;
凭他们怎样歌颂我总嫌不够;
But that is in my thought, whose love to you,
但只在心里说,因为我对你的爱
Though words come hindmost, holds his rank before.
虽拙于词令,行动却永远带头。
Then others for the breath of words respect,
那么,请敬他们,为他们的虚文;
Me for my dumb thoughts, speaking in effect.
敬我,为我的哑口无言的真诚。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
莎翁十四行诗每首诗都有独立的审美价值,让人沉醉于优美的文字当中。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎翁晨读英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Thus can my love excuse the slow offence
这样,我的爱就可原谅那笨兽
Of my dull bearer when from thee I speed:
(当我离开你),不嫌它走得太慢:
From where thou art why should I haste me thence?
从你所在地我何必匆匆跑走?
Till I return, of posting is no need.
除非是归来,绝对不用把路赶。
O, what excuse will my poor beast then find,
那时可怜的畜牲怎会得宽容,
When swift extremity can seem but slow?
当极端的迅速还要显得迟钝?
Then should I spur, though mounted on the wind;
那时我就要猛刺,纵使在御风,
In winged speed no motion shall I know:
如飞的速度我只觉得是停顿:
Then can no horse with my desire keep pace;
那时就没有马能和欲望齐驱;
Therefore desire of perfect'st love being made,
因此,欲望,由最理想的爱构成,
Shall neigh--no dull flesh--in his fiery race;
就引颈长嘶,当它火似地飞驰;
But love, for love, thus shall excuse my jade;
但爱,为了爱,将这样饶恕那畜牲:
Since from thee going he went wilful-slow,
既然别你的时候它有意慢走,
Towards thee I'll run, and give him leave to go.
归途我就下来跑,让它得自由。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语晨读是我们学习高中英语的很好习惯,那么你想找一些优美的英语诗歌来朗读吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来高中晨读优美英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
Whilst I alone did call upon thy aid,
当初我独自一个恳求你协助,
My verse alone had all thy gentle grace,
只有我的诗占有你一切妩媚;
But now my gracious numbers are decay'd
但现在我清新的韵律既陈腐,
And my sick Muse doth give another place.
我的病诗神只好给别人让位。
I grant, sweet love, thy lovely argument
我承认,爱呵,你这美妙的题材
Deserves the travail of a worthier pen,
值得更高明的笔的精写细描;
Yet what of thee thy poet doth invent
可是你的诗人不过向你还债,
He robs thee of and pays it thee again.
他把夺自你的当作他的创造。
He lends thee virtue and he stole that word
他赐你美德,美德这词他只从
From thy behavior; beauty doth he give
你的行为偷取;他加给你秀妍,
And found it in thy cheek; he can afford
其实从你颊上得来;他的歌颂
No praise to thee but what in thee doth live.
没有一句不是从你身上发见。
Then thank him not for that which he doth say,
那么,请别感激他对你的称赞,
Since what he owes thee thou thyself dost pay.
既然他只把欠你的向你偿还。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,那么你想读一些经典的英语诗歌吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
I never saw that you did painting need
我从不觉得你需要涂脂荡粉,
And therefore to your fair no painting set;
因而从不用脂粉涂你的朱颜;
I found, or thought I found, you did exceed
我发觉,或以为发觉,你的丰韵
The barren tender of a poet's debt;
远超过诗人献你的无味缱绻:
And therefore have I slept in your report,
因此,关于你我的歌只装打盹,
That you yourself being extant well might show
好让你自己生动地现身说法,
How far a modern quill doth come too short,
证明时下的文笔是多么粗笨,
Speaking of worth, what worth in you doth grow.
想把美德,你身上的美德增华。
This silence for my sin you did impute,
你把我这沉默认为我的罪行,
Which shall be most my glory, being dumb;
其实却应该是我最大的荣光;
For I impair not beauty being mute,
因为我不作声于美丝毫无损,
When others would give life and bring a tomb.
别人想给你生命,反把你埋葬。
There lives more life in one of your fair eyes
你的两位诗人所模拟的赞美,
Than both your poets can in praise devise.
远不如你一只慧眼所藏的光辉。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想欣赏莎士比亚的经典英语诗歌吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
O, how much more doth beauty beauteous seem
哦,美看起来要更美得多少倍,
By that sweet ornament which truth doth give!
若再有真加给它温馨的装潢!
The rose looks fair, but fairer we it deem
玫瑰花很美,但我们觉得它更美,
For that sweet odour which doth in it live.
因为它吐出一缕甜蜜的芳香。
The canker-blooms have full as deep a dye
野蔷薇的姿色也是同样旖旎,
As the perfumed tincture of the roses,
比起玫瑰的芳馥四溢的姣颜,
Hang on such thorns and play as wantonly
同挂在树上,同样会搔首弄姿,
When summer's breath their masked buds discloses:
当夏天呼息使它的嫩蕊轻展:
But, for their virtue only is their show,
但它们唯一的美德只在色相,
They live unwoo'd and unrespected fade,
开时无人眷恋,萎谢也无人理;
Die to themselves. Sweet roses do not so;
寂寞地死去。香的玫瑰却两样;
Of their sweet deaths are sweetest odours made:
她那温馨的死可以酿成香液:
And so of you, beauteous and lovely youth,
你也如此,美丽而可爱的青春,
When that shall fade, my verse distills your truth.
当韶华雕谢,诗提取你的纯精。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌是最好的英语晨读材料,只要坚持每天英语晨读,相信你的英语水平一定会有很大的提升。下面是读文网小编为大家带来晨读优美英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Devouring Time, blunt thou the lion's paws,
饕餮的时间呵,磨钝雄狮的利爪吧,
And make the earth devour her own sweet brood;
你教土地把自己的爱子吞掉吧;
Pluck the keen teeth from the fierce tiger's jaws,
你从猛虎嘴巴里拔下尖牙吧,
And burn the long-lived phoenix in her blood;
教长命凤凰在自己的血中燃烧吧;特别第四行
Make glad and sorry seasons as thou fleets,
你飞着把季节弄得时悲时喜吧,
And do whate'er thou wilt, swift-footed Time,
飞毛腿时间呵,你把这广大的世间
To the wide world and all her fading sweets;
和一切可爱的东西,任意处理吧;
But I forbid thee one most heinous crime,
但是我禁止你一桩最凶的罪愆:特别第八行
O, carve not with thy hours my love's fair brow,
你别一刀刀镌刻我爱人的美额,
Nor draw no lines there with thine antique pen.
别用亘古的画笔在那儿画条纹;
Him in thy course untainted do allow,
允许他在你的过程中不染杂色,
For beauty's pattern to succeeding men.
给人类后代留一个美的准绳。特别第十二行
Yet do thy worst, old Time; despite thy wrong,
但是,时光老头子,不怕你狠毒:
My love shall in my verse ever live young.
我爱人会在我诗中把青春永驻。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典抒情英文诗歌欣赏,供大家阅读收藏!
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
当我传唤对已往事物的记忆
I summon up remembrance of things past,
出庭于那馨香的默想的公堂,
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
我不禁为命中许多缺陷叹息,
And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
带着旧恨,重新哭蹉跎的时光;
Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,
于是我可以淹没那枯涸的眼,
For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
为了那些长埋在夜台的亲朋,
And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,
哀悼着许多音容俱渺的美艳,
And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:
痛哭那情爱久已勾消的哀痛:
Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
于是我为过去的惆怅而惆怅,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
并且一一细算,从痛苦到痛苦,
The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
那许多呜咽过的呜咽的旧账,
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
仿佛还未付过,现在又来偿付。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
但是只要那刻我想起你,挚友,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
损失全收回,悲哀也化为乌有。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
朗读外国英文诗歌,是学习和提高英语阅读最好方法。下面是读文网小编为大家带来优美抒情英文诗歌,欢迎大家欣赏!
When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
当我受尽命运和人们的白眼,
I all alone beweep my outcast state
暗暗地哀悼自己的身世飘零,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries
徒用呼吁去干扰聋瞆的昊天,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,
顾盼着身影,诅咒自己的生辰,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
愿我和另一个一样富于希望,
Featured like him, like him with friends possess'd,
面貌相似,又和他一样广交游,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,
希求这人的渊博,那人的内行,
With what I most enjoy contented least;
最赏心的乐事觉得最不对头;
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,
可是,当我正要这样看轻自己,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state,
忽然想起了你,于是我的精神,
Like to the lark at break of day arising
便像云雀破晓从阴霾的大地
From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;
振翮上升,高唱着圣歌在天门:
For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings
一想起你的爱使我那么富有,
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.
和帝王换位我也不屑于屈就。
浏览量:15
下载量:0
时间:
多读英语诗歌,是提高英语阅读和口语的最好方法。下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典抒情英语诗歌,欢迎大家朗读欣赏!
Mine eye hath played the painter and hath steeled
我的眼睛扮演了画师,把你
Thy beauty's form in table of my heart;
美丽的形象刻画在我的心版上;
My body is the frame wherein 'tis held,
围在四周的画框是我的躯体,
And perspective it is best painter's art,
也是透视法,高明画师的专长。
For through the painter must you see his skill,
你必须透过画师去看他的绝技,
To find where your true image pictured lies,
找你的真像被画在什么地方,
Which in my bosom's shop is hanging still,
那画像永远挂在我胸膛的店里,
That hath his windows glazed with thine eyes.
店就有你的眼睛做两扇明窗。
Now see what good turns eyes for eyes have done:
看眼睛跟眼睛相帮了多大的忙:
Mine eyes have drawn thy shape, and thine for me
我的眼睛画下了你的形体,
Are windows to my breast, wherethrough the sun
你的眼睛给我的胸膛开了窗,
Delights to peep, to gaze therein on thee.
太阳也爱探头到窗口来看你;
Yet eyes this cunning want to grace their art,
我眼睛还缺乏画骨传神的本领,
They draw but what they see, know not the heart.
只会见什么画什么,不了解心灵。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
阅读抒情英文诗歌,领略语言文字的优美,下面是读文网小编为大家带来抒情英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Who will believe my verse in time to come
将来,谁会相信我诗中的话来着,
If it were filled with your most high deserts?
假如其中写满了你至高的美德?
Though yet heaven knows it is but as a tomb
可是,天知道,我的诗是坟呵,它埋着
Which hides your life and shows not half your parts.
你的一生,显不出你一半的本色。
If I could write the beauty of your eyes,
如果我能够写出你明眸的流光,
And in fresh numbers number all your graces,
用清新的诗章勾出你全部的仪容,
The age to come would say 'This poet lies,
将来的人们就要说,这诗人在扯谎,
Such heavenly touches ne'er touched earthly faces.'
上天的笔触触不到凡人的面孔。
So should my papers, yellowed with their age,
于是,我那些古旧得发黄的稿纸,
Be scorned, like old men of less truth than tongue,
会被人看轻,被当做嚼舌的老人;
And your true rights be termed a poet's rage
你应得的赞扬被称做诗人的狂思,
And stretched meter of an antique song:
称做一篇过甚其辞的古韵文:
But were some child of yours alive that time,
但如果你有个孩子能活到那时期,
You should live twice, in it and in my rhyme.
你就双重地活在——他身上,我诗里。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是早上晨读的最好英语阅读材料。下面是读文网小编为大家带来优美晨读英文诗歌精选,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
As an unperfect actor on the stage,
像没有经验的演员初次登台,
Who with his fear is put besides his part,
慌里慌张,忘了该怎样来表演,
Or some fierce thing replete with too much rage,
又像猛兽,狂暴地吼叫起来,
Whose strength's abundance weakens his own heart;
过分的威力反而使雄心发软;
So I, for fear of trust, forget to say
我,也因为缺乏自信而惶恐,
The perfect ceremony of love's right,
竟忘了说出爱的完整的辞令,
And in mine own love's strength seem to decay,
强烈的爱又把我压得太重,
O'ercharged with burden of mine own love's might.
使我的爱力仿佛失去了热情。
O, let my books be then the eloquence
呵,但愿我无声的诗卷能够
And dumb presagers of my speaking breast,
滔滔不绝地说出我满腔的语言,
Who plead for love, and look for recompense,
来为爱辩护,并且期待报酬,
More than that tongue that more hath more expressed.
比那能言的舌头更为雄辩。
O, learn to read what silent love hath writ.
学会读缄默的爱情写下的诗吧;
To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit.
用眼睛来听,方是爱情的睿智啊!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌是传达爱意的重要文学载体,下面是读文网小编为大家带来优美爱情英文诗歌欣赏,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
If thou survive my well-contented day,
倘你活过我踌躇满志的大限,
When that churl Death my bones with dust shall cover,
当鄙夫"死神"用黄土把我掩埋,
And shalt by fortune once more re-survey
偶然重翻这拙劣可怜的诗卷,
These poor rude lines of thy deceased lover,
你情人生前写来献给你的爱,
Compare them with the bettering of the time,
把它和当代俊逸的新诗相比,
And though they be outstripp'd by every pen,
发觉它的词笔处处都不如人,
Reserve them for my love, not for their rhyme,
请保留它专为我的爱,而不是
Exceeded by the height of happier men.
为那被幸运的天才凌驾的韵。
O, then vouchsafe me but this loving thought:
哦,那时候就请赐给我这爱思:
'Had my friend's Muse grown with this growing age,
"要是我朋友的诗神与时同长,
A dearer birth than this his love had brought,
他的爱就会带来更美的产儿,
To march in ranks of better equipage:
可和这世纪任何杰作同俯仰:
But since he died and poets better prove,
但他既死去,诗人们又都迈进,
Theirs for their style I'll read, his for his love.'
我读他们的文采,却读他的心。"
优美爱情英文诗歌相关
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: