为您找到与经典美剧对话台词英文和翻译相关的共200个结果:
《One Day》算是一个跳出俗窠的电影,里面有许多经典的英文台词值得我们细细品味,今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍一些《One Day》经典英文台词,欢迎大家阅读!
我迟些再看吧
Perhaps I'll watch it later.
现场秀节目总会有意外
The live show is always a bit patchy.
你为什么一定要用那种语调说话 算了 这些和我也没什么关系
I don't understand why you have to use that voice,but then I suppose I just don't care for this sort of thing.
那样能吸引青少年 他们从酒吧回家后会看
It's just a bit of fun for kids. They just watch it after the pub.
你的意思是我喝的太少了
You mean I'm not drunk enough?
没 没这意思
No, it's not that.
说实在的 姑娘们在笼子里跳舞 有什么好看的
You know, honestly, Dexter. Dancing girls in cages. Is this what it's come to?
我只是主持而已 不过是达到目的的手段
I just host it. It's a means to an end, that's all.
达到什么目的? 我们总是告诉你想做什么就去做
But to what end? We always said you could do anything you wanted.
好吧 你们想让我做什么
Fine. What do you want me to do?
-做点好事 -这就不错 我只是在做应该做的事 我就能做这些了
-Something good. -It is good. I just do what I'm told. Look, this is what I can do.
抱歉 吃药让我容易发脾气 我需要躺下休息一下 晚上就好了
I'm sorry. The medication makes me ratty. I just need a little lie-down. I'll be better tonight.
是啊 其实 我今晚要出席个首映式
Yeah, you know, um...Actually, I've got this premiere thingy tonight.
真对不起 我不能错过 是《侏罗纪公园》的首映
Look, I'm sorry. I can't miss it. It's Jurassic Park.
儿子 帮我一下
I'm afraid I'm going to need some help.
你还好吗 搂着我脖子
Are you all right? Here, put your arm around me.
好的 没事吗
All right. All right?
真的没事吗
Are you all right?
没事
Yes.
用不用给你拿点什么 水还是酒
Can I get you anything? Water? Dry martini?
几点了
What time is it?
六点一刻
Quarter past 6:00.
我打了个盹
Yeah, I must have dozed off.
你就在家待这么一会儿 你爸有点生你的气
I'm afraid you've missed our day. Your father's a little angry with you.
那我今晚不走了
Look, I'll stay tonight.
不 走吧
No. You go.
你们爷俩吵架 没什么好看的
No pleasure for me watching you and your father snarling at each other.
我能直说吗
Can I speak frankly?
一定要吗
Do you have to?
我有这个特权
I think it's my prerogative.
我知道你想成为一个好男人
I know that you're going to be a fine man.
体面 有爱心 有修养
Decent, loving, accomplished.
不过我觉得你还差一点
But I don't think you're there yet.
现在呢 我担心 你再也变不好了
And right now, well, I worry that you're not very nice anymore.
我无话可说
Well, there's nothing I can say to that.
什么也不用说
There is nothing you have to.
我不想和你吵
I'm not going to argue with you.
清醒以后把你的车开走
You can come and collect your car when you're sober.
你开玩笑吧 我是说 你不能没收我的车钥匙
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
电影《超脱》是由托尼·凯耶执导,艾德里安·布洛迪、克里斯蒂娜·亨德里克斯主演的美国剧情片。该片讲述某些人群一种渴望自我救赎和被拯救的精神牢笼困扰。
剧情简介:影片的主人公亨利·巴赫特(阿德里安·布洛迪饰演)是一个代课老师,他接触的是问题少年教育,因他知道要把一个人从某种问题的精神牢笼中完全拯救出来是很难的,并且这种徒劳的失败感让他选择当一个职业的代课老师,不用背负太多的责任感来做一些让他感觉徒劳的事。他接了一份新的工作,到一间特殊的公立学校任教。这所学校集中了那个区最多问题的少年。他告诉自己应该在代课这一个月期间只需照本宣教,在课堂上不出现杀人事件,一切如常进行,他一个月后就可以拿到薪水功成身退。但最后还是逃不过内心对这些少年的同情和某种意义上的责任,开始尝试着引导和教育他们面对和改变这种内心病症。最后在影片结尾一个女孩的死亡又一次让主角陷入这种无力感。
下面是一些它的经典英文台词:
" Most of the teachers here, at one point, they believed that they could make a difference.
I know how important it is to have guidance, to have someone help understand the complexities of the world that we live in. I didn't really have that growing up."
"There should be a prerequisite curriculum for being a parent before people attempt.Don't try this at home!"
ASSIMILATE: to take something in, to absorb
UBIQUITOUS: everywhere, all the time
Ubiquitous Assimilation: always absorb everything everywhere all the time.
"How are you to imagine anything if the images are always provided for you?
DOUBLETHINK: having two opposing beliefs at once, believing that both are true.
" To deliberately believe in lies while knowing they are false. Examples of this in everyday life. 'I need to be pretty to be happy.' 'I need surgery to be pretty.' 'I need to be thin, famous, fashionable.' "
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
电影《泰坦尼克号》(titanic)是由卡梅隆导演的一部爱情灾难片,由莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥、凯特·温丝莱特主演,影片以1912年泰坦尼克号邮轮在其处女启航时触礁冰山而沉没的事件为背景,描述了处于不同阶层的两个人——穷画家杰克和贵族女露丝抛弃世俗的偏见坠入爱河,最终杰克把生命的机会让给了露丝的感人故事。
电影简介:
堪称“世界工业史奇迹”的豪华客轮”泰坦尼克“号在1912年4月开始了处女航,从英国的南安普顿驶往美国纽约。贵族千金露丝(凯特·温斯莱特饰演)与其他社会名流住在头等舱,而落魄的青年画家杰克(莱昂纳多·迪卡布里奥饰演)则在开船前赌博赢来一张船票,入住客轮的三等舱。上流社会呆板乏味的生活令露丝厌倦而绝望,让她一度打算投海自尽,却最终被杰克救起,两人开始交往,杰克带露丝感受了奔放自由的三等舱生活,让她释放了真实的自我,露丝要求杰克为她画像,并承诺一旦船靠岸就跟随杰克自由生活。为了能给自己的航海生涯画上圆满辉煌的句号,船长决定开足马力、全速前进,却也因此撞上了冰山,在接下来一个多小时的时间里,轮船逐渐倾斜下沉,乘客们也逐渐慌乱,救生艇数量不足,大量的乘客先后落水,杰克和露丝也跟随他们落入冰冷刺骨的海水中,周围20多艘救生艇,只有一艘回来救援,1500人落水,却只有6人获救,露丝就是其中之一,而杰克则在寒冷中不幸遇难。露丝曾经答应过他,会好好活下去,后来的人生,她也确实如此,积极快乐地生活着。
84年之后,宝藏猎人布洛克·洛维特搭乘“凯尔迪什”号前往泰坦尼克号沉没的海域寻找蓝钻“海洋之心”,然而打捞上来的保险箱内并没有钻石,却藏有一副佩戴这颗钻石的裸女素描,这一发现通过电视信号公之于众,被依然在世的老人露丝看到,她的孙女带着她乘坐直升飞机来到“凯尔迪什”号,84年前泰坦尼克号上发生的惊心动魄、感人肺腑的灾难故事在她的讲述中重见天日。
下面是电影《泰坦尼克号》(titanic)的经典英文台词:
1、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming。
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2、There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me。
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
3、All life is a game of luck。
本来就全靠运气。
4、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up。
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
5、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take lifeas it comes at you。
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受。
6、To make each day count。
要让每一天都有所值。
7、You jump, I jump。
你跳,我就跟着跳。
8、You’regoing to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this。
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
9、Affection is desirable, money is absolutely indispensable.
是值得追求的,金钱是不可或缺的。
10、Nothing destroys like poverty.
没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。
11、How can you have him? Even with his thousands and his houses, how can you, of all people, dispose of yourself without affection? How can I dispose of myself with it? You are leaving tomorrow.
你怎么能接受他的求婚?就算他有万贯家财,你怎么能和其他人一样和不爱的人结婚?有了爱又怎么样?你就要走了。
12、I have no money, no property, I am entirely dependent upon that bizarre old lunatic, my uncle. I cannot yet offer marriage, but you must know what I feel. Jane, I'm yours. Gah, I'm yours, I'm yours, heart and soul. Much good that is. Let me decide that.
我既没钱,又没房产,完全仰赖我那个古怪的疯子舅舅,我还不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。简,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也许不值一提。这让我来决定。
13、What value will there be in life if we are not together? Run away with me.
如果我们不能在一起,还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。
14、No! No, Jane. I will never give you up. Don't speak or think. Just love me, do you love me?Yes. But if our love destroys your family, it will destroy itself. In a long, slow degradation of guilt and regret and blame. Truth, made from contradiction. But it must come with a smile. Or else I shall count it as false and shall have had no love at all.Please.Good bye.
别!别,简,我永远不放弃你。别说也别去想,爱我就行,你爱我吗?我爱你。但如果我们的毁了你的家庭,它最终会毁了它自己。在漫长岁月中因内疚,后悔和自责而不断消逝。这是事实,矛盾的事实,但必须微笑面对。否则这就不是事实,我们宁可没爱过。求你了。再见。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
影片《断背山》是一部2005年的美国爱情剧情片,改编自安妮·普露所著的同名短篇小说,由华人导演李安执导,好莱坞著名影星杰克·吉伦哈尔、希斯·莱杰、米歇尔·威廉姆斯和安妮·海瑟薇等倾情出演。影片于2005年12月9日在美国上映。影片讲述了1963年至1981年的美国怀俄明州,两个男人之间情爱与性爱的复杂关系。
剧情简介
1963年的灿烂夏日,怀俄明西部,年轻的牛仔杰克·特维斯特(杰克·吉伦哈尔饰)与恩尼斯·德尔玛(希斯·莱杰饰)因同为牧场主乔·阿桂尔(兰迪·奎德饰)打工而相识,杰克比较健谈,且骑术高超,恩尼斯自幼小父母双亡,性格内向寡语。人迹罕至的断臂山深处,高山牧场的放羊工作单调而艰苦,随时有遭遇野兽袭击的可能,供杰克与恩尼斯栖身的帐篷狭小得只能睡下一人,另一人不得不睡在露天篝火旁,起初二人各自放羊,少有交流。直到有一天,二人晚饭时喝多了酒,是夜又分外寒冷,于是杰克与恩尼斯同帐共裘而眠,在酒精与荷尔蒙的作用下,他们之间发生了“不该发生的事”,空虚寂寥让两个19岁的青年彼此相爱了,一个人做饭,另一个放羊,篝火边长谈,帐篷内欢爱,同性间的纯美真爱伴随二人度过了人生中最美好的一段夏日时光。季节性放牧工作结束后,迫于世俗的压力,杰克与恩尼斯依依不舍地踏上了各自的生活旅程,杰克凭着精湛的骑术成为了德州的竞技牛仔,依靠着妻子露琳(安妮·海瑟薇饰)家族的扶植而事业蒸蒸日上;留在牧场的恩尼斯迎娶了自幼相识的阿尔玛(米歇尔·威廉姆斯饰),每日为待哺的女儿奔忙,过着平凡清苦的日子。弹指间四年过去了,饱受相思之苦的杰克给恩尼斯寄去贺卡,说自己做生意外出时要路过怀俄明,希望能见上一面。重逢后的杰克与恩尼斯深情拥吻,时光的流失并未冲淡二人心中炽热的情感,在随后的十几年中,杰克与恩尼斯都定期约会钓鱼。表面上的婚姻让阿尔玛的内心苦楚不堪,她知道丈夫每年消失在断臂山中与老友杰克钓鱼的真正原因,而杰克与恩尼斯也经受着同性恋所招致的巨大偏见和世俗压力。最终厮守一生的愿望因杰克的意外身亡而落空。在杰克去世后,恩尼斯来到了杰克父母的农场,想把杰克的骨灰带回到二人初识的断臂山。在杰克的房间里,他发现了一个秘密:初识时他们各自穿过的衬衫被整齐地套在了同一个衣挂上。这个秘密让恩尼斯潸然泪下,他意识到杰克是多么爱他,自己又多么深爱杰克。但无论爱是怎样的浓烈,最终见证它的只有那座壮美苍郁的断臂山。
01.I wish I knew how to quit you.我多想知道怎样才能离开你。
02.love is a force of nature 爱是与生俱来的能力
03.Jack Twist:(stop smiling)Tell you what... The truth is...... (breathing hurrily)Sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
杰克.特维斯特:(收敛笑容)告知你吧… 事实上…… (呼吸急促)有时候我好想你,想到无法承受。
04.Ennis Del Mar: I"m gonna tell you this one time, Jack fuckin" Twist, an" I ain"t foolin". What I don"t know - all them things I don"t know - could get you killed if I come to know them. I mean it.
恩尼斯·德尔玛:我只说一次,狗娘养的杰克·特维斯特。我没跟你开玩笑。我不知道——这些事我都不知道——如果我知道了就宰了你。我说到做到。
05.Ennis Del Mar: I"m gonna tell you this one time, Jack fuckin" Twist, an" I ain"t foolin". What I don"t know - all them things I don"t know - could get you killed if I come to know them. I mean it.
恩尼斯·德尔玛:我只说一次,狗娘养的杰克·特维斯特。我没跟你开玩笑。我不知道——这些事我都不知道——如果我知道了就宰了你。我说到做到。
06.Jack Twist: Yeah well try this one, and I"ll say it just once!
杰克·特维斯特:好,这你也给我听着,我只说这么一次!
07.Ennis Del Mar: Go ahead!
恩尼斯·德尔玛:说啊!
08.Jack Twist: Tell you what, we coulda had a good life together! Fuckin" real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn"t want it, Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything"s built on that! That"s all we got, boy, fuckin" all. So I hope you know that, even if you don"t never know the rest! You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on - and then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you"ll kill me for needing somethin" I don"t hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I"m not you... I can"t make it on a coupla high-altitude fucks once or twice a year! You are too much for me Ennis, you son of a whore son bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you!
杰克·特维斯特:我告知你,我们本来可以很美满地在一同!确实的他妈的美满生活!我们本来可以有一个只属于我们俩的地方。但你不想要,恩尼斯!所以现在我们就只能在断背山上见面!这就是所有的一切,这就是我们所取得的,____。所以我希望你能明白这一点,就算你从来都没关心过更多的!你他妈算算看我们这20年里在一同几次,再他妈量量你狗链栓得有多紧——然后你问我墨西哥的事,跟我说要为一些我想要却几乎从没取得过的东西杀了我。你根本就不知道这一切对我有多难!我绝非你……我受不了这种一年到头就在这深山老林里干一两次的生活!你太过格了,恩尼斯,狗娘养的!我真希望知道怎么离开你。
09.Ennis Del Mar: [crying] Well, why don"t you? Why don"t you just let me be? It"s because of you that I"m like this! I ain"t got nothing... I ain"t nowhere... Get the fuck off me! I can"t stand being like this no more, Jack.
恩尼斯·德尔玛:(哭泣)好啊,走啊?干嘛不让我一个人呆着呢?正是因为你我才是现在的这个样子!我一无所有……无处可去……你他妈滚远点!杰克,我受够了!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
《疯狂动物城》讲述了在一个所有动物和平共处的动物城市,兔子朱迪通过自己努力,成为动物警察的故事。今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些《疯狂动物城》英文台词,欢迎大家阅读!
一个现代化的动物都市,每种动物在这里都有自己的居所,有沙漠气候的撒哈拉广场、常年严寒的冰川镇等等,它就像一座大熔炉,动物们在这里和平共处——无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闯出一番名堂。兔子朱迪从小就梦想能成为动物城市的警察,尽管身边的所有人都觉得兔子不可能当上警察,但她还是通过自己的努力,跻身到了全是大块头动物城警察局,成为了第一个兔子警官。为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件。追寻真相的路上,朱迪迫使在动物城里以坑蒙拐骗为生的狐狸尼克帮助自己,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋,他们不得不联手合作,去尝试揭开隐藏在这巨大阴谋后的真相
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是经典英文电影台词~有必要都背下来,英语会很强悍哦!
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》
You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》
You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》
I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》
The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》
It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》
Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》
Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》
With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是英文爱情电影经典台词:
1. Love means never having to say you are sorry. 爱意味着永不说后悔。《爱情故事》
2. Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird, I am a bird. 我在前世也许是一只鸟。--如果你是一只鸟,那我也是一只鸟。《手札情缘》
3. You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello, you had me at hello. 你使我完美起来...--别这么说,第一次见 面时你就拥有了我,拥有了我。《甜心先生》
4. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 我爱你是我晚上就寝前最想聊天的人。《当哈里遇到莎莉时》
5. I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto. 我爱你,莫莉,我永远爱。--我也一样《幽灵》
6. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. 选我吧,娶我吧,让我给你幸福。《我最好朋友的婚礼》
7. Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours. 只有跟你在一起,我才会有幸福的生活。你是我梦中的女孩。当然我也是你梦中的男孩。《初恋五十次》
8. There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you. 世上只有一个人让我觉得我自己能够飞起来, 她就是你。《全民情圣》
9. You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳. 《泰坦尼克号》
10. All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 《泰坦尼克号》
11. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
12. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克号》
13. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景, 听陌生的歌, 然后在某个不经意的瞬间, 你会发现, 原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。《蓝莓之夜》
14. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love. 幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。 当你想吃的时候有得 吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。《飞屋环游记》
15. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. 爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给 你力量的人。《当哈利遇见莎莉》
16. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。《剪刀手爱德华》
17. Love makes man grow up or sink down. 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。《恋夏 500 天》
18. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it’s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。《如果能再爱一次》
19. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间 去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。《廊桥遗梦》
20. One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。《泰坦尼克号》
21. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. 年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈 子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非 常宽大的胸襟才行。《初恋 50 次》
22. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. 当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不 知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。《单身公寓》
23. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. 离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》
24. Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. 曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留 作回忆。《曾经》
25. I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, t hen I see the true feelings. 我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。 比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。《西雅图夜未眠》
26. Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. 好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。《两小无猜》
27. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself. 在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是 谁,不知道如何去爱, 也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是, 这种等待,就是爱情本身。《冷山》
28. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all though t love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time. 有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,蓦然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月, 会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。《天使爱美丽》
29. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. 在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。《附注我爱你》
30. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. 一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深 伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英国病人》
31. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this. 我知道这世上有人在等我,尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样,我每天都非常快乐。《返老还童》
32. In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. 一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至 不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。《恋恋笔记本》
33. I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man. 我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个简单的人。《阿甘正传》
34. When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast, clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you. 当你的心真的在痛,眼泪快要流下来的时候,那就赶快抬头看看,这片曾经属于我们的天空;当天依旧是那么的广阔,云依旧那么的潇洒,那就不应该哭,因为我的离去,并没有带走你的世界。《看得见风景的房间》
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
《速度与激情7》(Fast & Furious 7)是环球影业出品的一部赛车题材动作片,是《速度与激情》系列的第7部,由温子仁执导,范·迪塞尔、保罗·沃克、杰森·斯坦森、米歇尔·罗德里格兹、道恩·强森等主演,于2015年4月3日在美国上映。影片剧情将在多米尼克的团队和大反派德卡特·肖之间展开,讲述德卡特·肖为其弟报仇的故事。
故事开始于多米尼克和布莱恩各自的小队成员带着赦免令回到美国的一年之后。他们过着循规蹈矩的日子,家乡生活的感觉很好。然而他们都不知道,危险正在悄然接近,冷血的英国特勤杀手肖出现了。从东京的韩被残忍谋杀,到洛杉矶霍布斯的死里逃生,肖有条不紊地追杀着在上一部中干掉了欧文的团队成员,因为欧文是他的弟弟。肖出现了在托雷托家,多米尼克必须去找政府高级特工帮忙。主人公们唯一的希望就是继续开着赛车为美国政府保护一台高科技追踪设备的样品。作为回报,他们可以利用这个设备在肖大开杀戒之前就追查到他的行踪。他们组成了史上最亲密的团队:多米尼克、布莱恩、霍布斯、莱蒂、罗姆、特尔佳、米娅——他们将面临最大的威胁,从阿布扎比转战阿塞拜疆。在那些与家园似曾相识的街道上极速飞驰。
1、No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.
无论你身处何方,无论是4分之1英里的赛道,还是绕了大半个地球的距离。我们生命中最重要的东西就是这屋檐下的人,就在此时,就在此地,你永远在我身边,也永远是我的兄弟!
2、I dont have friends,I got family.
我没有朋友,只有家人。
3、You'll always be with me, and you'll always be my brother.
你永远与我同在,也永远是我的兄弟
4、The most important thing in life will always be the people (family) right there, right now. That's what's real.”
生活中最重要的就是此刻你身边的人,这才是最真实的。
5、I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that's why we were brothers-because you did,too.
我说过,每飚一次车就像过了一辈子,也正因此我们成了兄弟,因为你也是这个活法。
6、Thought you could leave without saying goodbye?
不说声再见就想走?怎么能说得出口。
7、No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.FOR PAUL.
无论你身处何方,无论是4分之1英里的赛道,还是绕了大半个地球的距离。我们生命中最重要的东西就是这屋檐下的人,就在此时,就在此地,你永远在我身边,也永远是我的兄弟!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
有许多经典的电影,里面的一些唯美的英文台词让人印象深刻,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些唯美英文电影经典台词,欢迎大家阅读!
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想必经常玩LOL的玩家对亚索一定不陌生吧,下面小编来整理下关于亚索的资料,感兴趣的来看看哦!以下是亚索的个人简介以及亚索的英文台词。
疾风剑豪亚索是实时对战、大型3D网络游戏《英雄联盟》里面第117位英雄。疾风剑豪亚索他是一位近战爆发AD刺客,双突进的技能设置,使得他在中单游刃有余,并且大招在队友的配合下,在团战中能够发挥至关重要的作用。
出场台词 Upon Selection
死亡如风,常伴吾身。"Death is like the wind; always by my side."
行动台词 Action
移动 Movement
长路漫漫,惟剑做伴。 "A sword's poor company for a long road."
吾之荣耀,离别已久。 "My honor left a long time ago."
宁日安在,无人能云。 "No-one is promised tomorrow."
且随疾风前行,身后亦须留心。 "Follow the wind, but watch your back."
此剑之势,愈斩愈烈。 "This blade never gets any lighter."
仁义道德,也是一种奢侈。 "Virtue is no more than a luxury."
灭亡之路,短的超乎你的想象。 "The road to ruin is shorter than you think."
无罪之人,方可安睡。 "Sleep is for the guiltless."
正义,好个冠冕堂皇之词。 "Justice. That's a pretty word."
回首往昔,更进一步。 "Hmph. One step ahead of the past."
吾虽浪迹天涯,却未迷失本心。 "A wanderer isn't always lost."
我还在寻找回家的路。 "Just looking for a road home."
不可久留于一处。 "Never could stay in one place."
我将遵循此道,直至终结。 "I will follow this path until the end."
荣耀存于心,而非流于形。 "Honor is in the heart, not the name."
吾之初心,永世不忘。 "I will not forget who I am."
这个故事还没有完结。"This story is not yet finished."
树叶的一生,只是为了归根吧? "Is a leaf's only purpose to fall?"
汝欲赴死,易如反掌。"Hmph... dying's the easy part
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
励志,即是唤醒一个人的内在创造力。惟有从内心深处展开的力量,用心灵体验总结出的精华,才是一个人真正获得尊严和自信的途径。下面读文网小编为大家带来经典励志英文谚语带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
1、有山必有路,有水必有渡。
there is a hill, there is a way, there is water to cross the.
2、脚踏十字稳,不怕棒槌滚。
cross foot steady, not afraid of stick roll.
3、不是你的财,别落你的袋。
not your money, don't drop your bag.
4、力是压大的,胆是吓大的。
the pressure is big, the gallbladder is frightened.
5、人心换人心,八两换半斤。
people in heart, eight two for half a catty.
6、多锉出快锯,多做长知识。
how fast do file saw long knowledge.
7、文官动动嘴,武官跑断腿。
the civilian dodo mouth, boduantui attache.
8、打柴问樵夫,驶船问艄公。
to ask the woodcutter, sail asked the boatman.
9、不怕人不敬,就怕己不正。
people are not afraid of disrespect, afraid is not straight.
10、身穿三尺衣,说话无高低。
wearing three feet, speak without height.
11、说话看势头,办事看风头。
speak momentum, look at the limelight.
12、人横有道理,马横有缰绳。
transverse sense, cross ma with the reins.
13、下不得毒手,成不了财主。
no hands, can not become rich.
14、人行千里路,胜读十年书。
people traveling thousands of miles, over ten years of reading.
15、人争气,火争焰,佛争一炷香。
people to fight the fire flame over a buddha incense.
16、宁愿折断骨头,不愿低头受辱。
would rather break bones, unwilling to bow to shame.
17、有话说在当面,有事摆在眼前。
there are words in the face, something placed in front of.
18、牛无力拖横耙,人无理说横话。
cattle were unable to drag the horizontal rake, people said that the words are unreasonable.
19、有斧砍得树倒,有理说的不倒。
have an axe to chop down a tree, the rational say not to fall.
20、胆大骑龙骑虎,胆小骑猫骑兔。
bold dragoon riding a tiger, timid cat rabbit ride ride.
21、宁给好汉拉马,不给懒汉作爷。
ning to hero rama, not to idle for the lord.
22、猛虎不处劣势,雄鹰不立垂枝。
the tiger is not at a disadvantage, the eagle does not stand weeping.
23、只有修桥铺路,没有断桥绝路。
only build the roads and bridges, not broken.
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英文诗带翻译,希望大家喜欢!
So oft have I invoked thee for my Muse
我常常把你当诗神向你祷告,
And found such fair assistance in my verse
在诗里找到那么有力的神助,
As every alien pen hath got my use
以致凡陌生的笔都把我仿效,
And under thee their poesy disperse.
在你名义下把他们的诗散布。
Thine eyes that taught the dumb on high to sing
你的眼睛,曾教会哑巴们歌唱,
And heavy ignorance aloft to fly
曾教会沉重的愚昧高飞上天,
Have added feathers to the learned's wing
又把新羽毛加给博学的翅膀,
And given grace a double majesty.
加给温文尔雅以两重的尊严。
Yet be most proud of that which I compile,
可是我的诗应该最使你骄傲,
Whose influence is thine and born of thee:
它们的诞生全在你的感召下:
In others' works thou dost but mend the style,
对别人的作品你只润饰格调,
And arts with thy sweet graces graced be;
用你的美在他们才华上添花。
But thou art all my art and dost advance
但对于我,你就是我全部艺术,
As high as learning my rude ignorance.
把我的愚拙提到博学的高度。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英文诗歌带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
O, lest the world should task you to recite
哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招
What merit lived in me, that you should love
我有什么好处,使你在我死后
After my death, dear love, forget me quite,
依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,
For you in me can nothing worthy prove;
因外我一点值得提的都没有;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,
除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,
To do more for me than mine own desert,
过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,
And hang more praise upon deceased I
把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,
Than niggard truth would willingly impart:
远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:
O, lest your true love may seem false in this,
哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,
That you for love speak well of me untrue,
怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,
My name be buried where my body is,
愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,
And live no more to shame nor me nor you.
免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。
For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,
因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,
And so should you, to love things nothing worth.
而你爱不值得爱的,也该愧赧。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典十四行诗英文翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
Thus is his cheek the map of days outworn,
这样,他的朱颜是古代的图志,
When beauty lived and died as flowers do now,
那时美开了又谢像今天花一样,
Before the bastard signs of fair were born,
那时冒牌的艳色还未曾出世,
Or durst inhabit on a living brow;
或未敢公然高据活人的额上,
Before the golden tresses of the dead,
那时死者的美发,坟墓的财产,
The right of sepulchres, were shorn away,
还未被偷剪下来,去活第二回
To live a second life on second head;
在第二个头上②;那时美的死金鬟
Ere beauty's dead fleece made another gay:
还未被用来使别人显得华贵:
In him those holy antique hours are seen,
这圣洁的古代在他身上呈现,
Without all ornament, itself and true,
赤裸裸的真容,毫无一点铅华,
Making no summer of another's green,
不用别人的青翠做他的夏天,
Robbing no old to dress his beauty new;
不掠取旧脂粉妆饰他的鲜花;
And him as for a map doth Nature store,
就这样造化把他当图志珍藏,
To show false Art what beauty was of yore.
让假艺术赏识古代美的真相。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
即使道路坎坷不平,车轮也要前进;即使江河波涛汹涌,船只也航行。读励志英语段落,让我们积极面对生活中的挑战。下面读文网小编为大家带来经典励志英文段落带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
Take up the challenge. Conformity has very little to recommend it. Trust yourself and trust others. Mediocrity and inner frustration are the true price of conforming. Only those with the courage openly to live their dreams can ever hope to find lasting satisfaction with their lives.
接受挑战吧。循规蹈矩没什么可以褒奖的。相信自己,相信他人。平庸无才和内心挫折才是默守陈规真正的代价。只有敢于实现梦想、心怀勇气的人才能在生命中获得源源不断的满足感。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: