为您找到与端午节用英语语怎么说相关的共200个结果:
暗恋是一种单纯,无私,深刻的爱。无论何时想起,都会是心底最温柔的记忆。那么你想知道表达暗恋的英语要怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来表达暗恋的英语说法句子,欢迎大家阅读学习。
unrequited love
英 [ˌʌnriˈkwaitid lʌv]
美 [ˌʌnrɪˈkwaɪtɪd lʌv]
浏览量:8
下载量:0
时间:
当你的观点和别人不一样时,你知道怎么用英语来表达有相反的观点吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来表达相反观点的英语说法,欢迎大家学习。
1. The argument contained herein takes exactly the opposite point of view.
本文所持的论点恰恰是站在相反的立场。
2. My father never saved and perhaps I reacted against that.
我父亲从来不存钱,我可能正好相反。
3. Dena looked appealingly at Blair, hoping to hear a contrary opinion.
德娜恳切地看着布莱尔,希望听到相反的观点。
4. I felt the banner rip as we were pushed in opposite directions.
当我们被推向相反的方向时,我感觉横幅被撕裂了。
5. The wrong attitude will have exactly the reverse effect.
错误的态度会产生完全相反的效果。
6. Contrary to popular belief, moderate exercise actually decreases your appetite.
与通常的看法相反,适度的运动事实上会降低食欲。
7. Contrary to what you might think, neither man was offended.
你也许以为那两个人生气了,但实际上正相反,两个人都没有生气。
8. To argue otherwise is trying to defend the indefensible.
持相反的论点就是试图为站不住脚的事情强辩。
9. Instead, she set her jaw grimly and waited in silence.
相反,她一脸严肃,面部紧绷,一声不吭地等着。
10. By contrast, the comparable figure for the Netherlands is 16 per cent.
相反,荷兰的相对数字为16%。
11. They came to conclusions diametrically opposed to ours.
他们得出了与我们完全相反的结论。
12. He was the complete opposite of Raymond.
他与雷蒙德完全相反。
13. Instead, the session has sowed confusion.
相反,这次会议却引发了混乱。
14. Happily, Lisa Martineau takes an opposite approach.
幸运的是,莉萨·马蒂诺采取了截然相反的方式。
15. It worked contrariwise—first you dialled the number, then you put the money in.
这部电话的操作方式相反,即先拨通号码,然后投入钱币。
浏览量:8
下载量:0
时间:
基金是指为了某种目的而设立的具有一定数量的资金。那么你想学习一下有关基金的英语说法和相关对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来基金的英语说法和对话,欢迎大家一起学习。
1. He's accused of misusing $17.5 million from a secret government slush fund.
他被指控滥用秘密的政府行贿基金,金额达1,750万美元。
2. Large overseas-based trusts are an excellent each way bet.
大型海外基金的投资前景非常好。
3. The scheme offers seed corn finance with loans at only 4% interest.
该方案提供种子基金融资,其贷款只收取4%的利息。
4. The new proposal would create a reserve pool of cash.
这项新的提议将建立一个现金储备基金。
5. The fund will make payments of just over £1 billion next year.
该基金明年的支付额刚好过10亿英镑。
6. One of the most important changes concerns the investment of pension contributions.
最重要的一个变化涉及养老保险基金的投资。
7. They collected donations for a fund to help military families.
他们为一个旨在帮助军人家属的基金筹集捐款。
8. The fund was in danger of losing its tax-exempt status.
该基金面临不再享受免税待遇的风险。
9. I've taken some money from the pot for wrapping paper.
我已从公共基金里拿了一些钱买包装纸。
10. The British government announced the setting up of a special fund.
英国政府宣布设立一项专项基金。
11. The fund is largely financed through government borrowing.
该基金大致上由政府借款支持。
12. The money went into a common fund.
这笔钱被放到了一个普通基金里。
13. Fund managers are poorly placed to monitor firms.
基金管理人不适合监管公司。
14. He plans to recapitalize the insurance fund.
他计划对保险基金进行重组。
15. An appeal fund was launched at the instigation of the President.
总统授意发起了一项救援基金。
浏览量:7
下载量:0
时间:
烧烤,可能是人类最原始的烹调方式,如今已成为一种多人聚会休闲娱乐方式或者是生意。那么你知道烧烤用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来烧烤的英语说法,欢迎大家学习。
1. Apart from peppers and aubergines, many other vegetables grill well.
除了辣椒和茄子,很多其他蔬菜也十分适于烧烤。
2. The breast can be cut into portions for grilling.
胸脯肉可以切成小块烧烤。
3. I booked a table at the Savoy Grill.
我在萨沃伊烧烤店订了张桌子。
4. Marinade the chicken breasts in the tandoori paste.
把鸡胸脯肉放入唐杜里烧烤酱里腌泡。
5. We're having a braai at our place next Saturday.
下个星期六我们家要搞一场露天烧烤。
6. We need to get some more charcoal for the barbecue.
我们烧烤需要更多的碳.
7. They had a barbecue on their patio on Sunday.
星期天他们在院子里进行烧烤.
8. Social activities might include barbecues on the beach and walking tours of the Old Town.
社交活动可以包括沙滩上的烧烤和老城区的步行游览。
9. Adjust the heat of the barbecue by opening and closing the air vents.
通过开关气阀来调节烧烤架的温度。
10. The chef at the barbecue looked up from his labours; he was sweating.
正在烧烤台上忙活的厨师抬起头来;他的脸上直冒汗。
11. In broiling or grilling, the food is cooked directly over a very hot flame.
在烧烤时, 食物都放在火焰上方直接烤.
12. They went to Murphy's Bar and Grill on 45 th Street in New York.
他们去了纽约第45号街的墨菲酒吧兼烧烤店.
13. I've never had anything barbecued and I don't want it. Give me a good roast dinner any day.
我还从未吃过烧烤,也不想吃,我宁愿哪一天美美地吃一顿烘烤大餐。
14. Tuna can be grilled, fried or barbecued.
金枪鱼可以用烤炉烤、油炸或者烧烤。
15. In addition to buffets, American families enjoy picnics and barbeques.
除自助餐外, 美国家庭还喜欢野餐和户外烧烤餐.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
友谊的小船说翻就翻是最近主流社交网络上非常流行的网络流行语。其寓意是指友谊经不起考验,说变就变。那么你知道友谊的小船说翻就翻用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来友谊的小船说翻就翻的各种英语说法,欢迎大家阅读!
友谊的小船说翻就翻就是形容跟人翻脸。
在英语中一般用fall out with sb这个短语来表达,比如:
He has a hot-temper. He always falls out with people.
他是个急脾气,经常和人翻脸。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
端午节,为每年农历五月初五,又称端阳节,是流行于中国以及汉字文化圈诸国的传统文化节日。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关端午节英语作文,供大家参考学习!
The Dragon Boat Festival ,also called the Duanwu Festival ,is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar.People always eat rice dumplings and watch dragon boat races to celebrate it.
The festival is best known for its dragon-boat races,especially in the southern places where there are many rivers and lakes. It's very popular.
The rice dumpling is made of glutinous rice,meat and so on. You can eat different kinds of rice dumplings.They are very delicious.And Dragon Boat Festival is for Qu Yuan. He is an honest minister who is said to have committed suicide by drowning himself in a river.
Overall, the Dragon Boat Festival is very interesting!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
总有些时候我们必须要说不。但如何拒绝才不会太粗鲁或令人不快呢?那么你知道用英文怎么委婉地说不吗?下面跟着读文网小编来学习一下吧。
1、I can't right now, but maybe later.
这意味着将来可能行。
2、Unfortunately, I've had a few things come up.
这是指有意外的事情发生了。
3、I'm trying to focus on finishing off some other things.
这是表示你还有一些未完成的工作的另一种方式。
4、I'm sorry I can't.
这直接表明了这对你而言是不可能的。
5、I can't at that time, but I'm happy to help you with something else later.
这是一种非常礼貌的方式。你虽然拒绝了但是却提供对其他事的帮助。
6、Sorry but that isn't my strong suit.
这是表示你并不擅长此事的另一种方式。
7、I'm sure you will do fine on your own.
这是告诉别人能独立完成此事的一种非常礼貌的方式。
8、I'm afraid I'm committed to something else.
如果你另有计划时可以这么说。
9、I really don't enjoy that kind of activity. Or, I don't like to do that.
I'm sorry, but I have an emergency to attend to.
这是指你有些紧急的事必须要去做。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
碰上好想法、好提议,英文除了说yes,你还知道有哪些表达同意的英语说法吗?下面跟着读文网小编一起学习一下吧。
1. "One thing you can never insure against is corruption among your staff."—"Agreed."
“永远也防不胜防的就是员工内部的贪污腐败。”——“同意。”
2. At approxi-mately 11:30 p.m., Pollard finally gave his consent to the search.
大概晚上11点半的时候,波拉德最终同意进行搜查。
3. Richard Chamberlain has agreed to make a sequel to "The Thorn Birds".
理查德·张伯伦已经同意接拍《荆棘鸟》的续集。
4. Both sides have agreed to demobilize 70% of their armies.
双方都同意各自遣散70%的军队。
5. They agreed to work co-operatively to ease tensions wherever possible.
他们同意互相配合尽一切努力缓解紧张局势。
6. The Afro-Asian nations had approved the basic general principles of non-alignment.
亚非国家已经同意了不结盟的基本通则。
7. The American Congress has agreed to forgive Egypt's military debt.
美国国会同意免除埃及的军事债务。
8. He left the company by mutual consent last September.
去年9月,经双方同意,他离开了公司。
9. The Commonwealth Development Corporation has agreed to reschedule Tanzania's debt.
英联邦开发公司已经同意推迟坦桑尼亚的债务偿还时间。
10. It remains to be seen whether her parliamentary colleagues will agree.
她的国会同僚是否同意,现在还无从知晓。
11. He should not commit American troops without the full consent of Congress.
没有国会的完全同意,他不应该调遣美国军队。
12. They could quarrel quite legitimately with some of my choices.
他们大有理由不同意我的一些选择。
13. We agreed to give her £6 a week pocket money.
我们同意每周给她6英镑零花钱。
14. Ministers agreed that this decision was fully justified by economic conditions.
部长们一致同意,这个决定完全符合经济情况。
15. "Frankly I found it rather frightening." — "A little startling," Mark agreed.
“坦白说我觉得这相当可怕。”——“是有点吓人,”马克表示同意。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
除了Goodbye、Bye还有Byebye,你还知道再见有哪些的英语说法吗?下面跟着读文网小编一起学习一下吧。
1. Amy lifted her arm to wave. "Goodbye," she called.
埃米举起胳膊挥挥手。“再见,”她喊道。
2. I felt sure I'd have to kiss my dancing career goodbye.
我明确感觉到我将不得不与我的舞蹈生涯说再见了。
3. All right, boys and girls, let's meet again next week.
就这样吧,孩子们,我们下星期再见。
4. "Till we meet again, wherever that is," said the chairman.
“再会了,日后再见.”主席说.
5. Well, I'd better be off. Good day to you.
好啦,我得走了,再见。
6. What joy, what rapture, what glory to see him again!
再见到他是多么高兴、多么欢欣、多么美妙的事啊!
7. "Talk to you later."— 'All right. See you love.'
“回头再跟你谈。”——“好的。再见,亲爱的。”
8. "Goodbye, then, and thanks. Good luck."— 'The same to you.'
“那么,再见,谢谢。祝你好运。”——“也祝你好运。”
9. "See you," Geoff sang out.
“再见,”杰夫大声喊。
10. Goodbye, Hanu. I wish you well.
再见,哈努,祝你顺心如意。
11. "Be careful!" — "Sure thing, Dad. So long."
“要多加小心!”——“一定会的,爸爸。再见。”
12. Well, so long, pal, see you around.
再见了,朋友,咱们回见。
13. See you back in Blighty!
回英国老家再见!
14. Perry and I exchanged goodbyes.
我和佩里互道再见。
15. See you about quarter to nine.
8点45分左右再见。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
端午节,是为了纪念屈原而有的一个中国传统节日,随后端午节也衍生出许多活动,下面读文网小编为大家带来端午节英语作文带翻译,欢迎大家学习!
Today is the Dragon Boat Festival, is China's traditional festival.
Mother got up early this morning, and she went to the vegetable market, buy back some of the leaves, meat, jujube and glutinous rice. Mother got home, the first leaves with boiled water, then put jujube, meat, and glutinous rice in a pot, put some soy sauce into the pot, and then mix them together, filling was ready, the preparatory work done, mom began to make zongzi. See mother took picked up a few pieces of leaves, into a similar to the shape of a cone, then put some stuffing in it, and then with a piece of leaf wrapped up, with a line up finally, in this way, a rice dumplings wrapped. I learn to mother's appearance also package dumplings. Rice dumplings wrapped, mom immediately put dumplings in the pot boiled, before long, the rice dumplings was made and the mother picked up a zongzi, remove the leaves, carefully taste, I looked at his mother's face, laugh, mother saw, be I make zhang two monks - scratching their heads, but also to see me happy smiled.
This day, people not only eat rice dumplings and dragon boat racing, put ai qing... This is the Dragon Boat Festival customs and habits, it is said that all is in order to commemorate qu yuan's patriotic hero.
Today I had a happy Dragon Boat Festival.
今天是端午节,是我国的传统节日。
今天早晨,妈妈早早的就起床了,她去了菜市场,买回来一些粽叶、肉、蜜枣、和糯米。妈妈一回到家,先把粽叶用开水烫一下,然后把蜜枣、肉和糯米放在一个锅里,再把一些酱油倒入锅里,紧接着把它们拌在一起,馅便做好了,这些准备工作做好之后,妈妈便开始包粽子了。只见妈妈不慌不忙的拿起几片粽叶,圈成一个类似圆锥的形状,接着放一些馅在里面,然后再用一片粽叶包起来,最后用一根线扎起来,这样,一个粽子便包好了。我学着妈妈的样子也包起粽子来。粽子包好了,妈妈立刻把粽子放在锅里煮,过了不久,粽子煮好了,妈妈拿起一只粽子,剥开粽叶,细细地品尝,我看着妈妈脸上的表情,忍不住笑了,妈妈见了,被我搞得丈二和尚——摸不着头脑,但看我开心的样子也笑了。
这一天,人们不光吃粽子,还赛龙舟,插艾青……这都是过端午节的风俗习惯,据说都是为了纪念爱国英雄屈原的。
今天我度过了一个快乐的端午节。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
聪明的小盆友总是招人喜欢,但你是否只会用clever或者smart来称赞人家?你知道英语还有哪些形容聪明的说法吗?下面来学习一下吧。
1. Too bad he used his intelligence for criminal purposes.
他把聪明都用在了犯罪上,太可惜了。
2. Even clever people are not terribly clever when put on the spot.
即便是聪明人在面对难题时也未必就能表现得特别聪明。
3. He was diagnosed as severely dyslexic but extraordinarily bright.
他被诊断患有严重的阅读困难症,但是却绝顶聪明。
4. But in some respects cave dwellers were far cleverer than us.
但是在某些方面穴居人要比我们聪明得多。
5. The best and the brightest pupils competed to demonstrate their intellectual prowess.
最出色、最聪明的学生们竞相展示他们的才智。
6. I came into contact with very bright Harvard and Yale students.
我接触到一些非常聪明的哈佛和耶鲁的学生。
7. All your arguments presuppose that he's a rational, intelligent man.
你所有论点的前提都是他是一个理性而聪明的人。
8. Susan'sa very bright and intelligent woman who knows her own mind.
苏珊是个非常聪明、有主见的女子。
9. Her cleverness seems to get in the way of her emotions.
她好像聪明有余,激情不足。
10. You're a bright enough kid, I'll give you that.
我得承认,你是个挺聪明的孩子。
11. Poor old Henry, and not half as clever as he'd thought.
可怜的老亨利,以为自己多聪明。
12. He's got plenty of brains as well as brawn.
他头脑聪明,身体强健。
13. They were not the only ones to have brains and ambition.
并不是只有他们聪明、有志向。
14. He ventured the opinion that "whales are as intelligent as human beings".
他大胆提出了“鲸与人类一样聪明”的观点。
15. Attlee was extremely intelligent and his grasp of the situation was masterly.
阿特利聪明过人,对局势的把握颇为高明。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
感觉有人不正常,可能要发疯,英文你只会用crazy或mad?那么你知道发疯还有哪些英语说法吗?下面来学习一下吧。
1. He was last seen striding maniacally to the hotel reception.
最后一次看见他的时候,他正发疯般地大跨步走向饭店的前台。
2. I would be insanely jealous if Bill left me for another woman.
如果比尔为了别的女人离开我,我会妒忌得发疯的。
3. He was almost maniacal in his pursuit of sporting records.
他近乎发疯般地追求着打破体育纪录。
4. If I'm inside for three days in a row, I go crazy.
如果连续3天不出来,我会发疯的。
5. This sitting around is driving me crazy.
老这样坐着无所事事快让我发疯了。
6. The driver grunted, convinced that Michael was crazy.
司机嘟哝了一声,认定迈克尔是发疯了。
7. I'm afraid he's really lost it.
我想他是真的发疯了。
8. I'll go bonkers if I have to wait any longer.
如果再等下去,我非发疯不可。
9. I've been nearly demented with worry about you.
我一直为你担心,都快发疯了。
10. He became almost hysterical when I told him.
我告诉他时,他几乎要发疯了。
11. There were a lot of crazy, dangerous people in the street.
在街上有很多发疯的 、 危险的人.
12. I can't imagine lying like that. I would go crazy.
我无法想像那样躺着的情形, 我会发疯的.
13. The noise outside the building nearly drove me mad.
楼外的噪音几乎使我发疯.
14. She must have been up the pole to do such a thing.
她干这种事情准是发疯了.
15. The way that you're doing it is completely crazy.
你这种习惯,简直是发疯了.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
端午节,为每年农历五月初五,又称端阳节、午日节、五月节、龙舟节、浴兰节等。 是流行于中国以及汉字文化圈诸国的传统文化节日。端午节自古便有食粽、饮雄黄久不息。受中华文化的影响,中秋节也是汉字文化圈国家以及世界各地华人华侨的传统节日。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关端午节英语作文带翻译,欢迎大家学习!
Waking from a sweet sleep, I reached yawn, the thought of today is the Dragon Boat Festival. I am excited to jump up out of bed, ran to the kitchen to find mom.
"Mom, today is the Dragon Boat Festival, but I want to eat rice dumplings!" One into the kitchen, I rang. Saw mother like magic, out of the bag "change" a bunch of nice plump dumplings. The zongzi emits the aroma, food made me "saliva dc three thousand feet", quickly take a snack to solution.
Mother is like the small worm in my belly, pointing at my small nose said: "the little cat, I'll get something to eat for you right now." Mothers used scissors to cut the rope with rice dumplings, remove the package of the two layers of bamboo leaves. Dumplings as a diver turned over and fell into the bowl, mother had already prepared. A piece of delicious dumplings in front of my eyes, I saw the zongzi is black and red, dotted with black mushrooms, above and Bai Yougong meat, egg white, grain by glutinous rice, like sings little pearl. The glutinous rice stick you I, I stick with you, just like seven brothers.
I like the autumn wind swept the leaves, willy-nilly, big mouth to eat it, a little later, zongzi is I swept.
I still feel not enough, also want to eat, he said to mother: "mom, come again a rice dumplings." Mom looked at me, suddenly burst out laughing, laughing even the tears flow out, I think mother smile became one regiment, scratching their heads and ran to the front of the mirror, a look, ah, I like the circus clown, a look. Nor even the eyebrows "survived". I hurriedly washed all the face with a towel.
I returned to the table again and eat with relish the second rice dumplings.
The Dragon Boat Festival is really interesting!
从甜甜的睡梦中醒来,我伸了伸懒腰,一想到今天是端午节。我兴奋得从床上蹦了起来,冲到厨房里找妈妈。
“妈妈,今天是端午节,我可是要吃粽子的呀!”一进厨房,我就嚷到。只见妈妈像变魔术似的,从袋子里“变”出了一串又肥又大的粽子。那粽子散发出阵阵浓香,把我馋得“口水直流三千尺”,巴不得马上就拿一个来解解馋。
妈妈就像我肚子里的小蛔虫,指着我的小鼻子说:“小馋猫,我现在就弄点给你吃。”妈妈用剪刀剪开扎着粽子的绳子,剥开包着的两层竹叶片。粽子像跳水运动员翻了个身,落在妈妈早已准备好的碗里。一块色香味俱全的粽子呈现在我眼前,只见那粽子是黑红黑红的,上面点缀着黑色的蘑菇,又白又红的肉,白色的鸡蛋,粒粒糯米,就像颗颗小小的珍珠。这些糯米你粘着我,我粘着你,就像七兄弟。
我秋风扫落叶般,不管三七二十一,大口大口地吃了起来,不一会儿,粽子就被我扫了个精光。
我还觉得不过瘾,还想再吃一个,就对妈妈说:“妈妈,再来一个粽子。”妈妈看了看我,突然哈哈大笑起来,笑得连眼泪都流了出来,我看妈妈笑成了一团,摸不着头脑,跑到镜子前一看,呀,我就像马戏团里的小丑,成了个大花脸。甚至连眉毛也不能“幸免于难”。我连忙用毛巾把脸洗了一干二净。
我又重新回到桌子上,津津有味地吃起第二个粽子。
这个端午节真有趣!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
心情不好、手忙脚乱,偏偏有位不知趣的主儿在你眼前闲晃。你该如何表达忍无可忍,气急败坏的心情?下面跟着读文网小编一起来学习一下叫别人走开的英语说法吧!
1. Michael gave him a dirty look and walked out.
迈克尔狠狠地瞪了他一眼然后走开了。
2. The gunmen calmly walked away and escaped in a waiting car.
持枪歹徒不慌不忙地走开,坐上一辆等候的汽车逃走了。
3. He turned away to wring out the wet shirt.
他走开去把湿衬衫拧干。
4. I think we need to go away and think about this.
我认为我们有必要走开一下去考虑这件事。
5. Polly, bewildered and embarrassed, dropped her head and scuffed her feet.
波莉既困惑又尴尬,低下头拖着脚走开了。
6. She hurried away to pour more coffee and tend to the grill.
她匆忙走开,去添加咖啡和照看烤架。
7. I saw them walk away and felt absolutely desolated.
我看到他们走开了,感到万分悲凉。
8. They lose interest and start drifting away in ones and twos.
他们没了兴趣,开始三三两两地走开了。
9. He simply turned on his heel and walked away.
他突然就转身走开了。
10. She turned and walked away with long, loping steps.
她转过身,大步走开。
11. After a minute or two I left them there jabbering away.
没几分钟,我就走开了,留下他们在那儿叽里咕噜地说个不停。
12. She walked away and left the question hanging in the air.
她走开了,将疑问留在人们心里。
13. Run along now and play for a bit.
走开,去玩一会吧。
14. She drew away and did not smile.
她慢慢走开了,脸上没有笑容。
15. William went away muttering to himself.
威廉喃喃自语着走开了。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
寻常我们催促英语差的同学快点学习英语时,用到的英语说法是哪一种?以下是读文网小编给大家带来快点英语说法,以供参阅。
1. "Come on, Grace," he was urging her, "don't wait, hurry up."
“快点啦,格雷丝,”他催促道,“别等了。快点。”
2. Hurry up with that coffee, will you.
请你快点把咖啡端上来。
3. Hurry up and get dressed .
快点穿上衣服。
4. For Gawd's sake hurry up!
看在上帝的份上快点吧!
5. Hurry up, you're late for your call. You've been knocked on!
快点, 已经通知你出场了!
6. You must hurry up or you cannot finish it in time.
你必须赶紧些,否则不能及时完成.
7. We are pressed for time; we must hurry up.
我们时间紧迫, 必须加紧.
8. Hurry up! Or we'll be late getting to the station.
快走! 要不我们到车站就迟了.
9. Hurry up. Tie up your shoelaces; we are late.
快点, 系上你的鞋带, 我们晚了.
10. Hurry up, or we'll be too late to get anything to eat.
快走吧, 再晚了就吃不上饭了.
11. Do hurry up, you great lump!
快点儿, 你这个笨蛋!
12. Hurry up, we're wasting time.
快点儿, 我们别再浪费时间了.
13. Hurry up, they are gaining on us!
快, 他们渐渐赶上我们了!
14. Hurry up. Don't walk with measured steps.
快走, 别迈方步了.
15. Hurry up, Xiao Li! -- Yes, just coming!
小李!快点儿! -- 唉, 来了!
看过快点英语说法
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
对事物不太满意时,有时候我们也只能将就一下勉强凑合。那么你知道表示将就的英语说法都有哪些吗?下面跟着读文网小编学习一下,希望能对大家学习英语有所帮助!
有一种将就让人必须得“忍受”。虽然心里很不爽,但也没有埋怨。Put up with sb/sth意指“忍受”
例:I don't know how she puts up with him.
我真不知道她是怎么忍他的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小伙伴说错了话,做错了事儿,让你着实看不下去了。心中的不爽到底该如何用英语表达?下面跟着读文网小编一起学习一下吧。
1. That wasn't very clever.
那样做可不怎么明智。
2. I can't take it anymore.
我可再也受不了了!
3. Why on Earth did you do that?
你究竟为什么非得那样做?
4. I bet you wish you hadn't done that.
我打赌你会后悔。
5. That was a bit uncalled for.
有点儿多余吧!
6. What were you thinking of?
你之前是怎么想的啊?
7. I told you so.
我早就跟你说过。
8. You're to blame.
都是你的错!
9. You put your foot in it.
你这回说错话了。
10. What a total disaster!
真是糟透了!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
服务态度不好、产品质量太差,遭遇无良商家,你该怎么办?拨打投诉热线,你知道怎么用英语投诉吗?下面跟着读文网小编一起来学习一下吧。
1. If you are not happy about a repair, go back and complain.
如果你对修理效果不满意,可以再找他们投诉。
2. Beach users have complained about people walking their dogs on the sand.
海滩上的游客投诉有人在沙滩上遛狗。
3. The magazine will desist from such language after receiving complaints.
杂志接到投诉之后将杜绝使用此类语言。
4. People should complain when they consider an advert offensive.
民众如果认为某个广告具有冒犯性就应该投诉。
5. The leaflet explains how to complain to the banking ombudsman.
这份传单介绍了如何向银行意见调查官投诉。
6. If you can't get any satisfaction, complain to the park owner.
如果你得不到任何赔偿,向园区所有者投诉。
7. His persistent attempts to complain to his superiors were blocked and ignored.
他一再试图向上级投诉,但都被挡了回来并置之不理。
8. The approach was intended to short-circuit normal complaints procedures.
这种方法旨在避开正常的投诉程序。
9. My first attempts at complaining were rather tentative.
我刚开始投诉时很犹豫不决。
10. Mr Charles complained, to no effect.
查尔斯先生投诉无果。
11. We have been bombarded with letters of complaint.
我们接二连三收到了大批的投诉信件。
12. I'm going to complain to the manager about this.
我要就这件事向经理投诉。
13. The most common complaint is about poor service.
最常见的投诉与服务差有关。
14. He has complained of being harassed by the police.
他投诉受到警方侵扰。
15. What would you say to Mrs So-and-so who has called to complain about a noisy neighbour?
要是哪位太太嫌邻居太吵闹,打电话投诉,你跟她怎么说?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: