为您找到与电话转接英语怎么说相关的共200个结果:
在公司总是会遇到转接电话的情况,那么转接电话的英语对话十怎样的呢?下面是读文网小编整理的英语转接电话用语,欢迎大家阅读!
A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking.四通公司,您好,我是Mary.
B: Hello, I'd like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please.你好,我想找Hunter先生。
A: May I ask who is calling, please?请问您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company.我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line.谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。
C: Can you find out what he wants?你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller)I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don't know whether he is interested in that or not?是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please?(to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software.我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。
C: I see. Put him on line two.好的,请转到2号线。
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll put you through to Mr. Hunter.好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I'll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I'm afraid. Can I help you?请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don't think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest.是的,那样最好了。
A: Could I have your name again, please?请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?
B: Yes. It's John Smith.好的,我叫John Smith.
A: And the number?电话号码呢?
B: 021-64358796
A: OK. You'll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye.谢谢你的帮助,再见。
A: You are welcome. Good-bye.别客气,再见。
A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you?Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer,我能帮您吗?
B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
A: May I know who's calling?请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company.这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox.我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
B: I'm afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line?(one minute later)好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。
A: You are welcome.别客气。
A: Good morning. NTT Co…早上好,NTT公司。
B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please?你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?
A: I'm sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who's calling?对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?
B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter.请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。
A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message?我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it's better for me to leave a message. But it's important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see. I'm sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black.明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。
B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice?It's very important. I'll explain later.那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。
A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I've got it all.行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在公司总是会遇到转接电话的情况,那么转接电话的英语怎么说呢?我们一起来看看。
A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking.四通公司,您好,我是Mary.
B: Hello, I'd like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please.你好,我想找Hunter先生。
A: May I ask who is calling, please?请问您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company.我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line.谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。
C: Can you find out what he wants?你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller)I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don't know whether he is interested in that or not?是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please?(to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software.我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。
C: I see. Put him on line two.好的,请转到2号线。
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll put you through to Mr. Hunter.好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I'll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I'm afraid. Can I help you?请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don't think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest.是的,那样最好了。
A: Could I have your name again, please?请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?
B: Yes. It's John Smith.好的,我叫John Smith.
A: And the number?电话号码呢?
B: 021-64358796
A: OK. You'll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye.谢谢你的帮助,再见。
A: You are welcome. Good-bye.别客气,再见。
A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you?Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer,我能帮您吗?
B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
A: May I know who's calling?请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company.这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox.我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
B: I'm afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line?(one minute later)好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。
A: You are welcome.别客气。
A: Good morning. NTT Co…早上好,NTT公司。
B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please?你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?
A: I'm sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who's calling?对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?
B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter.请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。
A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message?我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it's better for me to leave a message. But it's important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see. I'm sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black.明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。
B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice?It's very important. I'll explain later.那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。
A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I've got it all.行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的关于如何用英语转接国际电话的方法,以供大家学习参考。
(O=Operator, C=Chinese)
(O=接线员, C=中国人)
O: Is this the Silver Star Trading Company?
接线员:这是银星贸易公司吗?
C: Yes, it is.
中国人:是的,它是。
O: This is the overseas telephone operator in the United States. We have a call for Mr. John Wang in the International Finance Department from a Mr. Robert of ABC Company in New York.
接线员:这是在美国的海外电话接线员。我们从罗伯特先生的ABC公司在纽约国际金融部门的约翰王先生的电话。
C: From whom, did you say?
中国人:谁,你说呢?
O: From a Mr. Robert of ABC Company in New York.
接线员:你在纽约的ABC公司的罗伯特先生。
C: Thank you. Just hold the line, please.
中国人:谢谢你。请别挂,请。
Several seconds later…
几秒钟后…
C: Hello. I'm sorry but Mr. John Wang is in a conference right now.
中国人:你好。对不起,王约翰先生正在开会。
O: Oh, is that right? When will he be free?
接线员:哦,是吗?他什么时候有空?
C: Well, he'll be free around four o'clock.
中国人:嗯,他将自由四点左右。
O: I see. Just a minute, please.
接线员:我看到。请稍等。
Several seconds later…
几秒钟后…
O: Hello. How about Mr. Peter Chen, then?
接线员:你好。彼得陈先生怎么样,然后呢?
C: Yes, he's here. One moment, please.
中国人:是的,他在这里。请稍等。
Pause
暂停
Peter Chen: Hello. This is Peter Chen speaking.
彼得陈:你好,这是彼得陈。
O: Oh, Mr. Chen? Will you hold the line, Please?
接线员:哦,陈先生?请不要挂断,好吗?
Pause
暂停
O: Thank you for waiting. Mr. Robert is on the line. Go ahead, please.
接线员:谢谢你的等待。罗伯特先生来电话了。请讲。
Peter Chen: Thank you.
彼得陈:谢谢。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的电话英语情景对话,以供大家学习参考。
1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
翻译:
1. 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的办公室电话英语,希望对大家有帮助。
办公室电话英语
Hello. This is Ichiro Aoki of X company.
喂,你好。我是X公司的青木一郎。
Extension 4274, please.
请转4274。
Could I speak to Mr.Smith?
请问史密斯先生在吗?
I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr.Jones.
我想约琼斯先生见个面。
What’s the name and number of the hotel?
那家宾馆的名字和电话是什么?
How can I cantact you?/ How can I get a hold of you?
我怎么和你联系?
We hope to hear from you soon.
希望能尽快得到你的消息。
Call me at 313-1234.
你可以打313-1234。
Please call me at the office.
请往我办公室打。
I’ll call you the first thing tomorrow morning.
明天一早我就给你打电话。
I’ll give you a call.
我会电话通知你的。
Please feel free to call me.
请尽管给我打电话吧。
We’re looking forward to seeing you.
我们盼着见到你。
I finally got a hold of you.
总算把你找着了。
I finally got my call through.
电话总算通了。
I’m glad I could get a hold of you.
能联系到你我太高兴了。
I tried to reach you last week.
上周我一直在找你。
He’s a difficult to get a hold of.
太难联系到他了。
I’ve tried to contact him many times, but he’s always out.
我试着联系了好多次,可他总是不在。
Would you look up his number?
你可以帮我查一下他的电话号码吗?
Dial the number on the business card.
你就打名片上那个电话吧。
How do I make an outside call?
外线怎么打?
When you hear the dial tone, dail the number.
听到拨号音后,就可以拨号码了。
I’d like to make an international call.
我想打国际长途。
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗?
Something is wrong with this phone.
这部电话有问题。
I can call for you.
我替你打电话吧。
Where are you calling from?
你从那里打的电话?
I’ll call you again from the station.
我会从车站再给你打电话的。
It’s strange that Bob hasn’t called you.
真奇怪鲍勃还没有给你打电话。
I didn’t make any calls.
我没打过电话。
I’m on duty now.
我现在正在上班。
I’ll call for help.
我打电话求援。
I’d like to make a reservation.
我想预约。
Do you know his cell phone number?
你知道他的手机号码吗?
Cell phone still have some drawbacks.
手机仍然有不完善的地方。
Who shall I say is calling?
你怎么称呼?
Would you spell your name?
能否拼一下你的名字?
Can you put him on?
能帮我接通他的电话吗?
I’ll get you a person in charge.
我给你接负责人。
Mr.Smith, there’s a call for you.
史密斯先生,有你的电话。
He’s on the phone now.
他正在接电话。
He just got off the phone.
他刚挂断电话。
If it’s urgent, I’ll try to contact him.
着急的话,我这就跟他联系。
There’s a phone call for you from that same customer.
还是那个客户打电话找您。
Tell him I’ll call him back later.
告诉他过会儿我再给他回电话
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
你知道联系电话的英语怎么说吗?下面一起来看看吧。
他给了老陈家一个联系电话,但是接听那个电话的警察官员拒绝对此事发表评论并称李刚接不了电话。
He gave the Chen family a contact number, but a police officer who answered the number declined to comment and said Li was unavailable.
联系电话:13712664577联系人:黄生欢迎来电,优惠多多!
Contact Tel: 13712664577 Linkman: Huang welcomes the caller, more concessions!
项目联系单位:钱江世纪城管委会联系电话
Contact Qianjiang Century CBD Administration Committee TEL
联系电话英语怎么说
项目联系单位:湘湖旅游度假区管委会联系电话
Contact Zhejiang Xianghu Tourist Holiday Resort Administration Committee TEL
项目联系单位:临江工业区管委会联系电话
Contact Linjiang Industrial Zone Administration Committee TEL
应聘者请将个人简历(含联系电话、联系地址及希望待遇;
CSR Rockwool company manufactures a range of Rockwool and promotes in China and overseas markets.
请寻求最合适的照料方式并和我们联系,或拨打以上的紧急联系电话。
Seek the most appropriate care and inform us as soon as possible, or call the emergency contact number as above.
执行中如遇问题,请及时向总局国际收支司反映(联系电话010-68402310,68402313:传真电话010-68402315)。
Any problems encountered in implementation shall be reported in good time to the Balance of Payments Department of the SAFE (by calling 010-68402310, 68402313, or faxing 010-68402315).
您有联系电话吗?
Is there a telephone number where you can be reached?
我得去回一个联系电话。
I need to answer a phone call.
他给了老陈家一个联系电话,但是接听那个电话的警察官员拒绝对此事发表评论并称李刚接不了电话。
He gave the Chen family a contact number, but a police officer who answered the number declined to comment and said Li was unavailable.
当你把你的新联系电话,让他们知道他们做的,什么是公司愿意工作在发送您的简历之前。
When you get your new contacts on the phone, ask them about what they do andwhat the company is like to work at—before sending your résumé.
首先,要在该公司的网站上找到联系电话号码很难,这是众所周知的了;
Firstly, it’s notoriously difficult to find the phone number on the company’swebsite.
一旦你已经做了那件事,你需要把这些联系电话或离线的面对面的会议。
Once you've done that, you need to bring these contacts offline for a phone callor in-person meeting.
中国国防部则称没有中国卫星发射测控系统部的联系电话。
China's Defense Ministry said only that it had no contact number for CLTC.
准备一份两行字的个人简介,列举一下你的技能,留下联系电话。
Prepare a two-line biography detailing your skills with a contact number.
假如你的联系电话号簿保存在移动运营商,这不会对他们公司有任何伤害,但是,却会妨碍更换运营商。
It doesn't hurt these companies to know that if your contacts are saved with oneof them, you might be deterred from switching to another.
回顾教师指导守则,了解学生守则、假期要求、家庭作业和孩子活动的要求、着装要求及联系电话等。
Review teacher guidelines: Take a look at the classroom rules, holidays,homework and behavior expectations, dress code, and contact numbers.
不过对方可能给我一个以前曾经在这里工作过的治疗师的联系电话。
But I could be given a number to get in touch with the therapists who had onceworked there.
他能告诉你所有商品的价格,名称,以及生产商的联系电话。
He can tell you itscost. And he can tell you the name — and often the phone number — ofthe company that made it.
一旦你已经做了那件事,你需要把这些联系电话或离线的面对面的会议。
Don't try to overpromote yourself in the first phone call or meeting.
其中一条信息表明,该报纸曾经向皇室安保官员行贿,获取皇室高级成员联系电话号码,这严重违反了王室安全规定。
One suggests that a royal protection officer was paid by the paper to supply high-level royal contact numbers in what may have been a major breach of palacesecurity.
如果你戴着ID标签或者手镯,保证上面有紧急联系电话号码。
If you're wearing an ID tag or bracelet, make sure it has an emergency contactnumber on it.
我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,公司电话号码是21234567。
C: Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 21234567.
我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,而公司电话号码是21234567。
B: Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 2134567.
藏身Web界面之后绝非勇者所为,相反,您应该为用户提供您的电子邮件地址、联系电话和易于访问的Web表单。
Hiding behind a Web interface is for cowards -- give users an e-mail address, aphone number, and an easy access Web form.
WSJ'sKatieBoehret从移动运营商提供了一个新的业务说明,该业务允许用户备份他们所有的联系电话号簿。
WSJ's Katie Boehret provides a guide to new services from cellphone carriers thatallow users to back up their contacts.
您认为方便的任何时间,我都可以来面试。我的联系电话是……望能抽出时间考虑我的申请为荷。
I am available for an interview at any time convenient for you. I can be reached byphone at…Thank you for your time and consideration.
请问您的联系电话。
And your contact number, please.
但是每个运营商如何处理或者传送这些联系电话号簿,是不一样的。
But the details on how each carrier handles or transfers contacts can be a little dicey.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的电话常用英语,以供大家学习参考。
May I speak to Mr. Gates? 请问 Gates 先生在吗?
He's out. 他出去了。
He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。
He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。
You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。
He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的外企英语电话面试,以供大家学习参考。
考察个性展示(Personality Display)
例:What is your strongest trait(s) ?
回答:Helpfulness and caring . Adaptability and of humor . Cheerfulness and friendliness .
乐于助人和关心他人,适应能力和幽默感,乐观和友爱。
考察求职者自信与能力(Confidence and Ability)
例:Can you se11 yourself in two minutes ? Go for it .
你能在两分钟内自我推荐一下吗?大胆试试吧!
回答:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking , responsible and diligent in any project I undertake . Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills .
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
考察与同事相处(Going with Colleagues)
例:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中意见不一致?
回答:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across .
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,是对方了解我的观点。
考察为公司着想(All for Company)
例:What do you think you are worth to us ?
你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
回答:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future .
我觉得我对贵公司能作些积极的贡献。
考察对待成功与失败态度(Success and Failure)
例:How do you handle your failure ?
你怎样对待自己的失败?
回答:None of us was born “perfect” . I am sure I will be give a second chance to correct my mistake .
我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二次机会改正我的错误。
考察今后设想与打算(Future Plans and Management)
例:How long would you like to stay with this company?
你会在本公司服务多久呢?
回答:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field .
只要我能在我的行业里继续学习和进步,我就会留在这里。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语接电话常用语,欢迎大家阅读!
1.I would like to talk to Mr.Liu.
我想请刘先生来听电话。
2.May I speak to your boss?
我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?
3.May I speak to Mr.Johnson,please?
我想请约翰逊先生听电话好吗?
4.Is there anyone who can speak English?
请问有没有会讲英语的?
5.Give me someone who can speak English.
找一位能讲英语的人来。
6.I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想请你们负责人讲话。
7.I would like to talk to your chief.
我想请你们主管讲话。
8.Let me talk to Mr.Wang.
我要请王先生讲话。
9.Can I speak to Mr.Li?
我能请李先生讲话吗?
10.When is he expected to be back?
他什么时候回来?
12.Can you tell me what time Mr.Chen will be back?
你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?
13.Who is this,please?
请问你是哪一位?
14.Who is calling,please?
请问你是谁?
15.May I have your name?
请问你姓名?
16.Whom are you calling?
你要找谁?
17.Will you please spell his name for me?
请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?
18.Please say it again.
请再说一遍。
19.Will you please repeat it ?
请你重说一遍好吗?
20.Would you speak a little louder?
请你说大声一点好吗?
21.Will you speak up,please?
请你大声一点好吗?
22.Will you speak more slowly?
请你说慢一点好吗?
23.Mr.Wang is not in now.
王先生现在不在此地。
24.He is not in now.
他现在不在这里。
25.He has not come in yet.
他还没有来。
26.He will be here in 30 minutes.
他在30分钟内会到这里来。
27.He has gone home.
他已经回家去了。
28.He has left already.
他已经离开了。
29.He is attending a conference now.
他现在正在开会。
30.He is in conference.
他正在开会。
31.May I take your message?
你需要留言吗?
32.May I have him call you back?
要我请他回你的电话吗?
33.I am sorry Mr.Chen is unavailable,would you like to speak to anyone else?
抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?
34.I will transfer this call to Mr.Chen.
我把这个电话转给陈先生。
35.Would you hold the line,please,I will find out his number for you.
请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。
36.I am sorry to keep you waiting.
真抱歉,让你久等了。
37.His extension number is 285.
他的分机号码是285。
38.He is speaking on another phone.
他正在接听别的电话。
39.Would you please take a message?
请你代我留话好吗?
40.Would you like to leave any message?
你要留什么话吗?
41.I would like to place a station_to_station call.
我要打一个叫号电话。
42.I would like to place a person_to_person call.
我要打一个叫人电话。
43.I don't know how to do that.
我不知道怎么打。
44.Will you accept the charge.
你愿意付电话费用吗?
45.Where is the telephone office?
电话局在什么地方?
46.Is there a public phone near here?
这附近有公用电话吗?
47.Do you have a coin for the phone?
你有打电话的硬币吗?
48.How do I call this number?
这个号码怎样打?
49.Do you have a phone book(directory)?
你有电话簿吗?
50.I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
我想打个长途电话到台北去。
51.I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
我想打个电话到美国去。
52.How much is a call to the United States?
打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?
53.Will you please call me back?
请你回我一个电话好吗?
54.May I use your telephone?
我可以用你的电话吗?
55.Someone is using the phone.
有人在用电话。
56.Do you have an extension?
你有分机吗?
57.We don't have an extension.
我们没有分机。
58.There is a phone booth in the corner.
在转角处有个电话亭。
59.It is a pay phone.
那是一个付费电话。
60.Whom do you want to call?
你要打电话给谁?
61.I want to make a local call.
我要打个市内电话。
62.What is the number?
号码是多少?
63.I don't know the phone number.
我不知道电话号码。
64.Call information for the number.
打查号台查询电话号码。
65.The phone seems to be out of order.
电话好像出故障了。
66.I tried several times to call,but there is no answer.
我打了几次,但是没有人回答。
67.I'm going to dial the number.
我要拨这个号码。
68.The telephone is ringing.
电话铃响了。
69.No one is answering the phone.
没有人接电话。
70.My friend phoned me at 10 a.m.yesterday.
我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。
71.The phone is busy.
电话占线。
72.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉使你久等了。
73.Who do you want to speak to?
你要跟谁讲话?
74.What number are you calling?
你打什么号码?
75.Operator,you gave me a wrong number.
总机,你给我接错号码了。
76.Where are you calling from?
你从哪里打来的?
77.I'm calling from a public phone.
我打的是公用电话。
78.Contact me by telephone.
电话跟我联络。
79.I will be in between six and eight.
我6点至8点都在。
80.I will be here all night.
我整晚都在这里。
81.All right,I will be waiting for you.
好的,我会等候你的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语电话常用语,欢迎大家阅读!
别人的问题 自己的回答
打电话进来:
Is Yang there? (最常用)
Is Yang around? (次常用)
Hello, May I speak to Yang please?
Hello, Can I talk to Yang please?
如果正是本人:
This is he. (男的)
This is she.(女的)
This is Kun-Lin ( 你的名字) speaking.
You are speaking to him. (her)
You are talking to him.
如果是别人:
Hold on. (最常见)
I'll get him, Hold on please.
Hold on, let me see if he is here.
One moment please.
如果他正好不在:
No, He is out. (最常见)
No, He is not here. May I take a message?
No, He is not in.
No, He is not available.
No, He just went out, he will be back in 30 minutes.
如果他要找的人不在:
Do you know when he will be back?
Do you know where he is going?
Do you know where I can reach him?
Do you know his office number? (or work place number)
回答:
No, I am sorry, I don't know! (50%)
I have no idea. (49%)
Yes, his number is 404-123-4567.
如果要留言:
May I leave a message?
回答:
Sure, go ahead.
Hold on, let me get a pencil and paper.
打错电话:
Is this Wachovia Bank?
回答:
No, I am afraid you have the wrong number.
What number did you dial?
What number are you calling?
结束对话:
Thank you, have a good day.
听不清楚时:
Pardon?
Excuse me?
I am sorry?
Say again?
Say what?
Come again?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在办公室中,接电话是经常要做的一件事。那么,你知道办公室电话英语口语怎么说吗?接下来小编为大家整理了办公室电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
用电话交谈时,只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,是极为重要的。如果打电话的人较熟悉,可以说一句:
Is there anything else I can do for you?
(还有什麽我可以帮忙的吗?)
来结束通话。如果你认识对方家人,不妨加上这样的问候:
Say hello to your folks.
(请代向你家人问安。)
这样会增进彼此的情谊。如果你答应给别人传话,可以说:
Then I'll make sure he gets your message.
(我一定会转达您的话。)
如果接待的是你的客户,也可以使用一些惯用的客套话,比如:
Thank you for calling.
(谢谢您打电话来。)
Nice talking to you.
(很高兴与你通话。)
Hope to see you again soon.
(希望近日还能见面。)
如果你是打电话的一方,可以这样结束通话:
That's all I have to say for now.
(这就是我现在所要讲的。)
Thank you for your trouble.
(谢谢,麻烦您了。)
Well-I'll call you again later.
(我会再打电话给您。)
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
很多同学都打过电话,可是你打过英语电话吗?有没有注意到打电话时汉语和英语在习惯表达方式上的差异呢?下面是读文网小编为大家带来电话英语常见口语,欢迎大家学习!
Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?
May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上请叫我起床好吗?
Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要几点叫你?
6:00 sharp, please.请6点整叫我。
Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要确定一下您的姓名和房间号码。
This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房间的高强。
Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房间的高先生。
OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我们会在明天6点整叫您。
May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning?明早我可以要求晨叫服务吗?
What time would you like to receive the call?您想何时叫您?
When would you be fond of receiving the call?你喜欢什么时候叫您?
Front Desk. Can I help you?前台,需要我为您服务吗?
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我现在要退房,需要一部出租车到电影院。
Could you get one for me, please?麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?
Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我会帮您叫车的,您直接去电影院吗?
No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等候。
It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分钟。
Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,谢谢你。我马上下来。
I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火车站。能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火车站之前是否还到别的地方?
Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火车站吗?
Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能为我安排辆出租车吗?
Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫辆出租车等我?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
学会打外贸电话是一项很重要的技能。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸打电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
移动电话,或称为无线电话,通常称为手机,原本只是一种通讯工具,早期又有大哥大的俗称,是可以在较广范围内使用的便携式电话终端。那么你知道移动电话用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下吧。
中国移动电话产业 Mobile phone industry in China
移动电话公司列表 List of mobile phone companies
移动电话管家 Mobile phone Manager
第三代移动电话 third generation mobile
日本移动电话系统 japanese mobile phone system
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
电话是现代通话的一个工具,联系工作办点儿事都比较方便。那么你知道打电话用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来打电话的英语说法,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
1. He'd phoned Laura to see if she was better.
他打电话给劳拉看她是不是好些了。
2. I got a severe telling off for not phoning him.
我因为没给他打电话,被狠狠训斥了一顿。
3. He'd telephoned with some phoney excuse she didn't believe for a minute.
他找了某个她根本不会相信的借口给她打电话。
4. Melanie promised that she would call them in the morning.
梅拉妮许诺第二天上午给他们打电话。
5. She could ring for food and drink, laundry and sundry services.
她可以打电话点餐,叫人来取要洗的衣服以及叫其他各种服务。
6. Just phone in your order three or more days prior to departure.
在出发的三天之前打电话预订即可。
7. Perhaps if you rang me when you got back to your office?
你回到办公室后给我打电话怎么样?
8. Would you call me as soon as you find out?
你一弄清楚了就给我打电话好吗?
9. All day she had fought off the impulse to telephone Harry.
她一整天都在克制自己想给哈里打电话的冲动。
10. Callers are charged a premium rate of 48p a minute.
打电话要支付每分钟48便士的附加费。
11. We rang Duncan to ask where he was going on holiday.
我们打电话给邓肯,问他要去哪里度假。
12. The worst thing is when you call friends and they've gone out.
最糟糕的事情是,你给朋友打电话,而他们却出去了。
13. I'm sorry to call so late, but I need a favour.
这么晚打电话真是抱歉,可是我需要帮个忙。
14. I just had a feeling that it was Santero on the telephone.
我隐隐觉得打电话的是桑特罗。
15. She's on the line from her home in Boston.
她是在波士顿家中打电话。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
电话费是使用电话所发生的通信费的统称,那么你知道电话费用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下吧。
电话费账单 phone bill
电话费明细 telephone charges itemized
车票和电话费 bus fares and telephone charges
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
电话号码是电话管理部门为电话机设定的号码,一般7--8位数组成。那么你知道电话号码用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下电话号码的英文翻译吧。
Memorizing phone numbers
记电话号码的能力
It was a hassle remembering numbers. Now we simply add them to our contacts list. Thatusually works well unless our device is lost, stolen, or damaged.
记数字是个麻烦,现在我们只需将11位的电话号码添加到联系人列表。如果我们的手机不出现丢失、被盗或损坏的情况,这种做法通常还很好用。
No one can be expected to remember all their contact numbers. What we can do is memorize 5of our most important contact numbers. This should include a mixture of family, friends andbusiness.
没有人会记得所有的联系号码。我们能做的就是记住5个最重要的联系号码。应包括家庭、朋友和生意上的联系人的电话号码。
If you're really ambitious you can memorize 5 contacts for each category.
如果你真的想自己记住电话号码,记住每个分组中的5个联系人即可。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想学习一些常用的酒店英语口语对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店电话英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lobby Crew:
May I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的?
Customer:
I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.
我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。
Lobby Crew:
What kind of room do you want?
需要什么样的房间呢?
Customer:
Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?
标间就可以了。多少钱?
Lobby Crew:
360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.
360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券。这是最低折扣了。
Customer:
Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?
知道了。我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?
Lobby Crew:
We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.
如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。
Customer:
Thanks.
谢谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: