为您找到与用英语说感恩节的话相关的共200个结果:
感恩节是美国人民独创的一个古老节日,也是美国人合家欢聚的节日,因此美国人提起感恩节总是备感亲切。本文是小编带给大家感恩节的由来英语文章,希望大家喜欢。
Thanksgiving day is the united states and canada, the festival. it originated in more than 300 years ago a shipment of 100 many immigrants from europe to america, hunger and cold it is difficult to live, and most people in the first year was dying of hunger in winter, more than 50 people at the local residents, the indian help to go fishing, hunting, and to plant corn and pumpkin. the second year of harvests, a thank god, and invited to attend. the indians with。This is the origin of thanksgiving day. later, president lincoln proclaimed the united states each year on the fourth thursday in november for thanksgiving。
译文:
感恩节是美国和加拿大独有的节日。它的起源于300多年前一批100多人的欧洲移民到了美国,饥寒交迫很难活下来,大部分人在头一年的冬天就冻死饿死了,剩下的50多人,在当地原居民印第安人的帮助下,学会了钓鱼、打猎、种玉米和南瓜,这些人在第二年喜庆丰收的时候,举行了感谢上帝的庆祝活动,并且邀请印第安人一起参加。这就是感恩节的由来。后来,美国林肯总统宣布每一年11月的第四个星期四为感恩节
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下次你处于困境时,你比你想象的自己要好很多 — 用单词给你力量。
人类精神的强大是令人吃惊的。同样吃惊的是,当你认为你不能再承受时,一个小词组会给你需要的力量。
在我们的生活中,我们都有诸如这些鼓舞人心的词组可以帮助我们度过的时候。因此,为了让困难过去,这里是一些词组:
1. 保持态度: What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters to what lies within us. 相较于我们目前的状况,那些在我们之前或之后发生的状况真是小巫见大巫了。(Ralph Waldo Emerson)
2. 永不放弃: Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. 当世界上最重要的事情根本没有希望的时候,不断尝试的人却完成了。(Dale Carnegie)
3. 克服失败: Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. 我们最大的荣耀不在于永不跌倒,而在于每次跌倒后都能重新爬起来。 (Confucius)
4. 自身力量:The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.对一个人的终极衡量,不在于他所曾拥有的片刻安逸,而在于他处于挑战与争议的时代。(Martin Luther King, Jr.)
5. 当然是勇气: Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. 答应我你会永远记住:你要比你认为的更勇敢,比你看上去更强大,比你想的更聪明。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
摘要:今天是11月的第四个星期四,是美国的感恩节。感恩节是美国人民独创的节日,也是美国人合家欢聚的节日。你知道怎么用英语表达吗?
American Thanksgiving Day, which falls on Nov 24 this year, takes on an entirely different look in China, where malls and e-businesses are competing in sale promotions as the holiday approaches.
Malls and markets fixate on the word 'Thanksgiving' to dip into the pockets of their customers.
Taobao, China's biggest online shopping website, sells turkey masks for children. And Hogwarts School uniforms from Harry Potter are among the hot sellers.
今年的11月24日是美国的感恩节,这个节日在中国有着完全不同的面貌。随着感恩节的临近,实体商城和电子商务竞相促销。各商城紧盯“感恩”二字深掘顾客的口袋。中国最大的在线购物网站--淘宝网,向孩子们出售火鸡面具。哈利波特霍格沃茨魔法学院的制服也是热卖商品。
文中的Thanksgiving Day就是“感恩节”。在美国,感恩节传统有family reunion and feasting(家人团聚),tradition of Turkey(传统食物火鸡),parades(游行),football games(橄榄球比赛)。报道中的sales promotion就是“促销”,fixate意思是“使固定下来;凝视”,hot seller即“热卖商品”。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
Thanksgiving Day is usually on the last Thursday in November.
感恩节通常在十一月最后的星期四。
We always have turkey for our Thanksgiving Day.
我们在感恩节总是吃火鸡。
感恩节(ThanksgivingDay)本来是人们感谢上天赐予好收成的日子,现在已经演变成人们相互之间互表感激和洋溢亲情友情的日子。
"Thanks"、"Thankyou!"这些表示“谢谢”的话你都会,可是太单调。下面就教你一些"不同凡响"的道谢语,可以派上大用场哦!
热情洋溢的"谢谢":
Ireally appreciate it。
我很感谢。
You'reone in a million。
你真是个大好人。
You'rethe greatest。
你最棒了。
称赞对方功劳的"谢谢":
Thanksto you (we made it on time。)
都要多谢你(我们才能准时完成)。
Icouldn't have done it without you。
若是没有你,我不可能做到。
非常正式的"谢谢":
I'mtruly grateful for your help。
我非常感激你的帮助。
Yourhelp is greatly appreciated。
非常感激您的帮助。
I'dlike to express my gratitude。
我要表达我诚挚的谢意。
此外,感恩节的时候人们也常常发短信表示感激之情,下面是一些常用的短信:
Warmwishes at Thanksgiving。
在感恩节,衷心地祝福你们。
Fromall of us to all of you at Thanksgiving。
我们全体祝你们感恩节快乐。
Thanksgiving wishes for you and yourfamily。
给你们全家感恩节的祝福。
I wishyou could be here on Thanksgiving。
但愿你能来过感恩节。
Thanksgiving just won't be the same withoutyou。
没有你,感恩节就不会一样了。
Itwill be sad not to see you during the holiday when families gettogether。
家人团聚的节日里,不能看到你,我会感到难过。
Ourfirst Thanksgiving should be our best。
我们第一次共度的感恩节是我们最美好的时光。
Iwouldn't want to spend Thanks-giving with anyone else。
我只愿和你共度感恩节。
What awonderful time to be together。
在一起的时光多么快乐。
Thanksgiving is a time when I tell you that Ilove you。
感恩节就是我告诉你我爱你的时候。
Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you thatwe love you kids。
孩子们,感恩节这时刻,我们要说:我们都爱你们。
Thanksgiving is the best holiday of theyear。
感恩节是一年中最好的节日。
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
感恩节是一个很重要的美国传统节日。每年11月的第四个星期四,人们都会与家人、朋友欢聚一堂,下午3时左右吃传统的火鸡大餐。该节日最初主要是为了庆祝一年的丰收,与中国的中秋节有些相似。
感恩节在美国,一部分是宗教的节日,一部分是狂欢的节日。
Thanksgiving in the United States is partly a religious festival, and partly a gala day.
我们邀请她和我们一起吃感恩节晚餐。
We invite her to have Thanksgiving dinner with us
感恩节通常在十一月最后的星期四
Thanksgiving Day is usually on the last Thursday in November
我们在感恩节总是吃火鸡
We always have turkey for our Thanksgiving Day.
农场主正把火鸡养肥以供应感恩节市场。
The farmer is feeding the turkeys off for Thanksgiving.
我们邀请她和我们一起吃感恩节晚餐。
We invite her to have Thanksgiving dinner with us.
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
Weekly Address: Happy Thanksgiving from the Obama Family
奥巴马每周电视演讲:祝大家感恩节快乐
内容提要:November 27, 2014 WASHINGTON, DC — In this week’s address, the President wished everyone a happy Thanksgiving and reflected on the history of our country and its celebration of diversity.
华盛顿 2014年11月27日——在本周的电视演讲中,奥巴马总统祝大家感恩节快乐,并着重强调美国的国家的历史和文化的多样性。
视频文本: On behalf of the Obama family -- Michelle, Malia, Sasha, Bo, and Sunny -- I want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. Like many of you, we'll spend the day with family and friends, catching up, eating some good food and watching a little football. Before we lift a fork, we lend a hand by going out in the community to serve some of our neighbors in need. And we give thanks for each other, and for all of God's blessings …
我谨代表奥巴马全家——米歇尔、玛莉亚、萨莎、波和撒尼——祝大家感恩节快乐。与大家一样,我们将在这一天与亲朋好友欢聚一堂,享受美味佳肴,观看精彩的球赛。但在开餐之前,我希望大家走出家门,为社区里需要帮助的人们伸出援助之手……
Remarks of President Barack Obama
Weekly Address
The White House
November 27, 2014
On behalf of the Obama family -- Michelle, Malia, Sasha, Bo, and Sunny -- I want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. Like many of you, we'll spend the day with family and friends, catching up, eating some good food and watching a little football. Before we lift a fork, we lend a hand by going out in the community to serve some of our neighbors in need. And we give thanks for each other, and for all of God's blessings.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because, more than any other, it is uniquely American. Each of us brings our own traditions and cultures and recipes to the table -- but we all share this day, united by the gratitude for the bounty of this nation. And we welcome the contributions of all people -- no matter their origin or color or beliefs -- who call America home, and who enrich the life of our nation. It is a creed as old as our founding: "E pluribus unum" -- that our of many, we are one.
We are reminded that this creed, and America itself, was never an inevitability, but the result of ordinary people in every generation doing their part to uphold our founding ideals -- by taking the blessings of freedom, and multiplying them for those who would follow. As President Kennedy once wrote, even as we give thanks for all that we've inherited from those who came before us -- "the decency of purpose, steadfastness of resolve and strength of will, for the courage and the humility, which they posessed," we must also remember that "the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them."
Today, we are grateful to all Americans who do their part to live by those ideals, including our brave men and women in uniform overseas and their families, who sacrifice so much to keep America safe. To our service members who are away from home, we say an extra prayer for you and your loved ones, and we renew our commitment to take care of you as well as you've taken care of us.
We are grateful to the countless Americans who serve their communities in soup kitchens and shelters, looking out for those who are less fortunate, and lifting up those who have fallen on hard times. This generosity, this compassion, this belief that we are each other's keepers, is essential to who we are, not just on this day, but every day.
It's easy to focus on what separates us. But as we gather with loved ones on this Thanksgiving, let's remember and be grateful for what binds us together. Our love of country. Our commitment to justice and equality. Our belief that America's best days are ahead, and that her destiny is ours to shape -- and that our inherited ideals must be the birthright of all of our children.
That's what today is all about: that out of many, we are one. Thank you, God bless you, and from my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
感恩节(Thanksgiving Day)是美国人民独创的一个古老节日,也是美国人合家欢聚的节日。 初时感恩节没有固定日期,由美国各州临时决定。直到美国独立后的1863年,林肯总统宣布感恩节为全国性节日。下面是小编整理的一些关于感恩节的英语作文,希望对大家有帮助。
we are supposed to express our gratitude to others on thanksgiving day. however, we should feel gratitude every day.
god has two dwellings, one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart. be grateful to others is a way to show your love. in our daily life, we often receive help from our parents, friends, colleagues and strangers. perhaps it is a little thing, pick up the pen you drop, lift a heavy box for you or offer you a seat in the bus. we should be thankful to them for whatever they have done. the more love you give, the more love you receive.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
其实加薪升职与就业市场的荣枯或大环境的盛衰,未必有绝对的关联性,关键还是在于能否精确拿捏出自己的份量.千万不要菲薄所效劳的企业,以为不景气已经让它油尽灯枯,要反向思考即你的老板可能付你一份薪水,但却要你做两个人的事.下面说说你要求加薪时绝对不能做的6件事。
1.Don't bring up your co-worker's salary. First of all, you may not have all your facts right, and bringing up your colleague's salary will put your manager into an uncomfortable position. What you should do is compare what you're making to the industry average. Using the industry average will reflect well on you and will show your boss that you've been doing your research.
不要拿同事的薪水来说事。首先,你可能并不知道全部的事实,如果你拿同事的薪水来和经理谈加薪的话,就会把经理陷于尴尬的处境。你要做的是和你所在行业的平均薪资水平作比较。这样做可以很好地向你的老板说明,你是有做过功课的。
2.Don't make it personal. The reason for your raise will be professional, so keep that in mind when you're asking for more. What you need to do is write a list of your wins at work, which will show your boss that you do deserve that increase in salary.
不要涉及个人私事。你获得加薪的理由应该是你的专业表现,所以你要拿专业表现来说明问题。你可以先列一张单子,指出你在工作中所做出的成绩,用事实告诉老板,你应该获得加薪。
3.Don't get emotional.If things are not going your way or if you feel that your employer is wronging you, don't get emotional. Collect yourself and don't let your boss see that you're upset. Instead, take some time to think it over after your meeting to carefully craft your next move.
不要情绪化。如果事情的发展不像你预料得那样,或者你觉得老板误解了你,不要情绪化。你应该整理好自己的心情,别在老板面前显得低落沮丧。相反,你需要花点时间仔细考虑下一步该怎么做。
4.Don't respond immediately if you're unsure. If your boss offers you an alternative and not the raise you're asking for, and if you have some doubt about it, don't immediately agree to it. Instead, ask her if you can take some time to think about it and let her know that you'll get back to her about her offer soon.
不要在不确定的情况下冒然决定。如果你的老板给你提供另外的选择,而不是承诺你所希望的加薪,或者你对某些情况还不确定,那么就不要立刻表示同意。相反,你可以对老板说,能不能给我点时间考虑一下,并且告诉老板你会很快再去办公室找她。
5.Don't be inflexible.If your company doesn't have the resources or the budget to give you the raise you want right now, there can be other arrangements you can make with your boss in the meantime. Perhaps more paid time off days or the opportunity to work from home — find out what your manager is willing to give you in lieu of a raise.
不要顽固不化。如果你的公司暂时没有给你加薪的预算,那么你可以和老板谈一下,看看有没有其他的安排可以弥补,比如说带薪假期或者在家工作。看看老板在没有加薪的前提下,愿意给你什么样的补偿。
6.Don't give ultimatums.People don't respond to threats very well and your manager will not be very happy if you give her an ultimatum. If you have other job opportunities, don't wave them in her face — just gracefully move on if you have better chance of advancing elsewhere.
不要下最后通牒。人们都不喜欢被威胁。你给老板下最后通牒,老板肯定会不高兴。如果你找好了新工作,别在老板面前得瑟。你只需要优雅地转身就好。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
以下是小编整理的哲理类英语美文欣赏:感恩节上一颗被感动的心, 希望对你有所启发。
It was the day before Thanksgiving -- the first onemy three children and I would be spending withouttheir father, who had left several months before.Now the two older children were very sick with theflu, and the eldest had just been prescribed bed restfor a week.
It was a cool, gray day outside, and a light rainwas falling. I grew wearier as I scurried around,trying to care for each child: thermometers, juice,diapers. And I was fast running out of liquids for thechildren. But when I checked my purse, all I found was about $2.50 -- and this was supposedto last me until the end of the month. That's when I heard the phone ring.
It was the secretary from our former church, and she told me that they had been thinkingabout us and had something to give us from the congregation. I told her that I was going outto pick up some more juice and soup for the children, and I would drop by the church on myway to the market.
I arrived at the church just before lunch. The church secretary met me at the door andhanded me a special gift envelope. "We think of you and the kids often," she said, "and youare in our hearts and prayers. We love you." When I opened the envelope, I found two grocerycertificates inside. Each was worth $20. I was so touched and moved, I broke down and cried.
"Thank you very much,"I said, as we hugged each other. "Please give our love and thanks tothe church."Then I drove to a store near our home and purchased some much-needed items forthe children.
At the check-out counter I had a little over $14.00 worth of groceries, and I handed thecashier one of the gift certificates. She took it, then turned her back for what seemed like avery long time. I thought something might be wrong. Finally I said, "This gift certificate is a realblessing. Our former church gave it to my family, knowing I'm a single parent trying to makeends meet."
The cashier then turned around, with tears in her loving eyes, and replied, "Honey, that'swonderful! Do you have a turkey?""No. It's okay because my children are sick anyway." Shethen asked, "Do you have anything else for Thanksgiving dinner?"
Again I replied, "No." After handing me the change from the certificate, she looked at myface and said, "Honey, I can't tell you exactly why right now, but I want you to go back into thestore and buy a turkey, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie or anything else you need for aThanksgiving dinner."
I was shocked, and humbled to tears. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes! Get whatever youwant. And get some Gatorade for the kids."
I felt awkward as I went back to do some more shopping, but I selected a fresh turkey, afew yams and potatoes, and some juices for the children. Then I wheeled the shopping cart upto the same cashier as before. As I placed my groceries on the counter, she looked at meonce more with giant tears in her kind eyes and began to speak.
"Now I can tell you. This morning I prayed that I could help someone today, and you walkedthrough my line."She reached under the counter for her purse and took out a $20 bill. Shepaid for my groceries and then handed me the change. Once more I was moved to tears.
The sweet cashier then said, "I am a Christian. Here is my phone number if you ever needanything."She then took my head in her hands, kissed my cheek and said, "God bless you,Honey."
As I walked to my car, I was overwhelmed by this stranger's love and by the realization thatGod loves my family too, and shows us his love through this stranger's and my church's kinddeeds.
The children were supposed to have spent Thanksgiving with their father that year, butbecause of the flu they were home with me, for a very special Thanksgiving Day. They werefeeling better, and we all partook the goodness of the Lord's bounty -- and our community'slove. Our hearts were truly filled with thanks.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
感恩节有三宝,火鸡,南瓜和祝福一个都不能少!赶紧来学习用英语说感恩节快乐吧!
感恩节英语叫做Thanksgiving Day,当我们祝福感恩节快乐直接说Happy Thanksgiving Day!就OK啦~如果觉得不够的话,我们还可以说Warm wishes at Thanksgiving.(在感恩节,衷心地祝福你们。)或者Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.(祝你和你的家人感恩节快乐。)这样就很有礼貌,很得体啦,有木有! 用英语说感恩节快乐就这么简单哦,赶紧活学活用起来,抓住下一个感恩节,大口吃火鸡,大声说感恩节快乐吧!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
史上最有(rou)爱(ma)的情话,随便挑一两句信手拈来,打动你的女神/男神哦~
1. would follow you to the end of the earth.
天涯海角,我跟定你了。
2. love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
3.o you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
4.f you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
假如你的寿命是100年,那我希望自己活到100岁的前一天,因为那样我的生命中每天都有你。
5.You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
你占据了我的躯体和灵魂,我爱你,爱你,爱你。从今天开始,我永远都不想与你分开。
6.I don't want to set the world on fire,just want to start a flame in your heart.
我不想纵火让全世界毁于一旦,我只想点燃你心中的那团火焰。
7.I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you.
不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。
8.Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.
没有杯子,咖啡是寂寞的;没有你,我是孤独的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
以下是小编为大家整理的英语骂人的话,大家发泄的时候可以使用。
1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see you* **ce! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. **** off. 滚蛋。
42. Don’t give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。
43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You bastard! 你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see you* **ce again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. You’re such a *****! 你这个XX!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔?盖茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
101. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
102. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
103. It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
104. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
105. Don’t panic! 别怕!
106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
107. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
108. You asked for it. 你自找的。
109. Nonsense! 鬼话!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语面试过程中不该说的话, 希望对大家有帮助。
Don't say: "My current boss is horrendous."
Why: It's unprofessional. Your interviewer might wonder when you'd start bad-mouthing her. For all you know, she and your current boss are old pals.
Instead say: "I'm ready for a new challenge" or a similarly positive remark.
不要说"My current boss is horrendous."(我现在的老板很可怕。) 这样很不职业,面试官会想你某天也会这么说她的坏话。你怎么知道她和你现在的老板是不是老朋友呢。我们可以说"I'm ready for a new challenge"(我准备迎接新挑战)或者其他类似的正面评论。
Don't say: "Do you think I'd fit in here?"
Why: You're the interviewee, not the interviewer.
Instead say: "What do you enjoy about working here?" By all means ask questions, but prepare ones that demonstrate your genuine interest in the company.
不要问"Do you think I'd fit in here?"(您觉得我适合这里吗?)你是应聘者不是面试官。可以问"What do you enjoy about working here?"(你觉得在这里工作获得了哪些乐趣?)一定要问些问题,但是要准备那些可以体现出你真的对公司感兴趣的问题。
Don't say: "What are the hours like?" or "What's the vacation policy?"
Why: You want to be seen as someone who focuses on getting the job done.
Instead say: "What's the day-to-day like here?" Then, if you've really jumped through every hoop and time off still hasn't been mentioned, say, "Can you tell me about the compensation and benefits package?"
不要问"What are the hours like?"(工作时间是怎样的?)或者"What's the vacation policy?"(休假政策是怎样的?)你要让自己看上去是一个专注于完成工作的人。可以问"What's the day-to-day like here?"(这里每天是如何进行的?)之后,如果你已经百般取悦了面试官而仍未提及休假问题,那么就可以问"Can you tell me about the compensation and benefits package?"(可以告诉我有关补偿与福利的规定吗?)
* jump through a hoop - to do everything possible to obey or please someone 俯首帖耳,百般讨好
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
节日介绍:感恩节(Thanksgiving Day)是美国人民独创的一个古老节日,也是美国人合家欢聚的节日。 初时感恩节没有固定日期,由美国各州临时决定。直到美国独立后的1863年,林肯总统宣布感恩节为全国性节日 。那么,你现在知道感恩节是几月几日吗?你知道怎么用英语表达吗?
感恩节(Thanksgiving Day)是美国和加拿大共有的节日,原意是为了感谢上天赐予的好收成。在美国,自1941年起,感恩节是在每年11月的第四个星期四,并从这一天起将休假两天。在这一天,成千上万的人们不管多忙,都要和自己的家人团聚。感恩节是美国人民一个古老节日,也是美国人合家欢聚的节日,因此美国人提起感恩节总是倍感亲切。感恩节是美国国定假日中最地道、最美国式的节日( holiday ),它和早期美国历史最为密切相关。加拿大的感恩节则起始於1879年,是在每年10月第二个星期一,与美国的哥伦布日相同。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
生气时之吵架难免会想要骂人,用英语骂人的话语你了解多少呢,今天读文网小编在这里带大家了解他妈的用英语怎么说,仅供大家娱乐。
1.your mother fucking bull shit !
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小伙伴们的各种称赞、夸奖,用英语都怎么说呢?你学会了对你以后是很有帮助的
>terrific
极好的
You look terrific!
你看起来棒极了!
>awesome
很好的;了不起的
You look totally awesome in that dress.
你穿那件衣服真是漂亮极了。
>amazing
令人惊诧的,惊人的;令人惊喜的
It's amazing to think that the managing director is only 23.
总经理年仅23岁,想想真让人惊叹。
>magnificent
极好的;壮丽的;令人羡慕的
I thought she coped magnificently.
我认为她处理得非常好。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
摘录:等候有掌握时再去做一件事,往往象征着永远的期待。一个人能做的最大的冒险事情,就是愿意在公共场所常常裸露自己的愚蠢。没有什么能比这样学得更快。“哎呀”, 也是一种乐趣。
1. Most of it doesn’t matter.So much of what I got excited about, anxious about, or wasted my time and energy on, turned out not to matter. There are only a few things that truly count for a happy life. I wish I had known to concentrate on those and ignore the rest.
太多我曾经为其高兴,为其焦急,亦或是浪费了我时间以及精力的事情到最后却被证实是无关紧要的。它们只是幸福生活里极其渺小的一局部。我如许生机早点晓得这些,以便能把精神都投入到这些关乎幸福的事,而不是其他。
2. The greatest source of misery and hatred in this world is clinging to past hurts.Look at all the terrorists and militant groups that hark back to some event long gone, or base their justification for killing on claims of some supposed historical right to a bit of land, or redress for a wrong done hundreds of years ago.
这个世界上苦楚与冤仇最大源泉是对从前的执迷。看看那些可怕组织和激进分子,他们总是捉住过去的一些事件不放,或把一小片土地的历史归属问题作为他们进行杀害的理由,更或是为了修改多少百年前的所谓的历史过错。
3. Waiting to do something until you can be sure of doing it exactly right means waiting for ever.One of the greatest advantages anyone can have is the willingness to make a fool of themselves publicly and often. There’s no better way to learn and develop. Heck, it’s fun too.
等候有掌握时再去做一件事,往往象征着永远的期待。一个人能做的最大的冒险事情,就是愿意在公共场所常常裸露自己的愚蠢。没有什么能比这样学得更快。“哎呀”, 也是一种乐趣。
4.Following the latest fashion, in work or in life, is spiritual and intellectual suicide.You can be a cheap imitation of the ideal of the moment; or you can be a unique individual. The choice is yours. Religion isn’t the opiate of the masses, fashion is.
盲目追赶潮流是对精力和智力的抹杀。你可以成为一个便宜的时尚木偶,也可以成为举世无双的你,这些都在于自己的抉择。信奉不是大众的鸦片,风行才是。
5. If people complain that you’re too fond of going your own way and aren’t fitting in, you must be on the right track.Who wants to live life as a herd animal? The guys in power don’t want you to fit in for your own sake; they want you to stop causing them problems and follow their orders. You can’t have the freedom to be yourself and meekly fit in at the same time.
如果有人埋怨你太特破独行,祝贺你,你正走在准确的路上。谁乐意像动物一样活着?那些强有力的家伙们不愿望你依照自己的志愿去做,他们盼望你结束给他们制作麻烦并服从他们的命令。但你得悉道,你无法做到在大义凛然的同时又能活出自我。
6. If you make your work your life, you’re making your life into hard work. Like most people,I confused myself by looking at people like artists and musicians whose life’s “work” fills their time. That isn’t work. It’s who they are. Unless you have some overwhelming passion that also happens to allow you to earn a living doing it, always remember that work should be a means to an end: living an enjoyable life. Spend as little time on the means as possible consistent with achieving the end. Only idiots live to work.
如果你将工作等同于生活,那么你将为工作而生活。和很多人一样,当看到那些艺术家和音乐家的工作简直是全体的生活,我觉得很迷惑。实在那不是工作,那是他们的自我。除非你有无法招架的豪情,凑巧也能让你从中得以营生,否则请永远记住,工作只是一种手段,而不是目的,我们的终极目的是享受生活。在实现目的的同时,尽可能地少花时间在手段上。只有傻瓜才是为工作而生涯。
7. The quickest and simplest way to wreck any relationship is to listen to gossip.The worst way to spend your time is spreading more. People who spread gossip are the plague-carriers of our day. Cockroaches are clean, kindly creatures in comparison.
损坏关联的最快最简略的方式就是听信谎言。挥霍你时间的最蹩脚方式是传布这些流言。流传风言风语的人比如瘟疫的携带者,比拟之下,甲由都比他们清洁、仁慈。
8. Trying to please other people is largely a futile activity. Everyone will be mad at you sometime.Most of the people you deal with will dislike, disparage, belittle, or ignore what you say or do most of the time. Besides, you can never really know what others do want, so a good deal of whatever you do in that regard will go to waste. Be comforted. Those who love you will probably love you regardless, and they are the ones whose opinions are worth caring about. The rest aren’t worth five minutes of thought between them.
试图取悦别人是徒劳无益的做法。总有些人会对你发飙。许多你接触的人,在良多时候也会不爱好、贬斥、鄙弃或疏忽你。另外,你永远也不知作别人真正的须要,因而你为此所做的所有努力都会付诸东流。放松些吧,爱你的人毕竟会容纳你的差错,他们才是值得咱们在乎的人。其他那些人,他们甚至都不值得花5分钟去斟酌。
9. Every winner is destined to be a loser in due course.It’s great to be up on the winner’s podium. Just don’t imagine you can stay there for ever. Worst of all is being determined to do so, by any means available.
没有永远的成功者。踏上冠军宝座是件好事情。但不要幻想着可以永恒盘踞这个地位,最糟糕的是,你正决议为达此目标而不择手腕。
10.You can rarely, if ever, please, placate, change, or mollify an asshole.The best thing you can do is stay away from every one you encounter. Being an asshole is a contagious disease. The more time you spend around one, the more likely you are to catch it and become one too.
不可能取悦、平息或改革一个混蛋。你能做的最好方法,是跟他们敬而远之。变成混蛋也能沾染,你和他们呆的时光越长,你也越有可能染上混蛋的习惯或者你就成为忘八。
11. Everything takes twiceas long as you plan for and produces results about half as good as you hoped. There’s no reason to be downhearted about this. Just allow for it and move on.
努力加倍,盼望减半。任何事情都是花掉你打算的两倍时间,最后却只换来你一半的冀望成果。没什么好为此懊丧的,(中国俗话说:事倍功半)让它去吧,你要持续前行。
12. People are oddly consistent.Liars usually tell lies. Cheaters cheat whenever it suits them. A person who confides in you has usually confided in several others first—but not got the response they wanted. A loyal friend will stay loyal under enormous amounts of thoughtless abuse.
人是奇异的偏执狂。扯谎者老是撒谎,骗子总要行骗。一个人对你倾诉的时候,通常已在其它人的眼前倾诉过,只是可能没有得到想要回应。一位忠实的友人,无论遭遇多大的冤屈仍旧虔诚。
13.However hard you try, you can’t avoid being yourself.Who else could you be? You can act and pretend, but the person acting and pretending is still you. And if you won’t accept yourself—and do the best you can with what you have—who then has any obligation to accept you?
接收自己。不论你怎么尽力,你都无法回避成为自己。除了自己,你还能成为谁呢?你能够扮演和伪装,但进行表演和假装的人仍是你本人。假如你都无奈接纳自己,不努力发掘自己已有的货色,那么谁有任务接纳你呢?
14. When it comes to blatant lies, there are none more egregious than budget figures.Time spent agonizing over them is time wasted. Even if (miracle of miracles!) yours are honest and accurate, no one else will have been so foolish.
谈到大众谣言,没有比估算数字更令人震惊的。把时间折腾在这上面,是糟蹋时间。既使(奇迹中的奇观!) 你是捕风捉影并且正确的, 其余人也不会那么笨拙。
15. The loudest noise in the world is the sound of people whining.Don’t add to it.
世界上最大的噪音是人们的抱怨。不要再增添了。
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
离别季来了,你会用英语说些什么毕业赠言给自己的老师和同学呢?以下是读文网小编给大家带来给老师和同学的离别季毕业英语赠言,以供大家参阅!
1、Thinking of each other is just like a thread connecting both you on the one end and m e on the other end.
思念是一条细长的线,一端系着你,一端系着我,时刻连接着两颗跳动不息的心。
2、Departure time is too long and my missing for you is too deep.l am often loss in endless expectation; under the lamp in the winter night, the story happened in the past years often pull up endless thoughts.
别离太久,思念太深,常常失落于无边的期待;冬夜的灯下,过去的故事,总撩起我无尽的幽思。
3、A long way of life makes us meet and part. The union is ephemeral, but the separation is long. May our hearts be closely together and inseparable for ever.
人生路漫漫,你我相遇又分离。相聚总是短暂,分别却是久长,惟愿彼此的心儿能紧紧相随,永不分离。
4、If I should meet thee,After long years,How should I greet thee?With silence and tears.
多年离别后,抑或再相逢,相逢何所语?泪流默无声。
5、If life cheats you,don''t be disappointed and worried.Calmness is needed in melancholy days.Believe that pleasantness is coming.Long for the bright future though you are unhappy. All will pass by and everything will be over.Past things will be pleasant memories.
假如生活欺骗了你,不要悲伤,不要心急。阴郁的日子需要镇静。相信吧,那愉快的日子即将来临。心永远憧憬着未来,尽管你现在常常是阴沉的。一切都是瞬息,一切都会过去,而过去了的,将会变成亲切的怀念!
6、Your image is sail and my eyes are river. How many time l want to urge you to stay but I can't.I know the valuable thing is friendship and the more valuable thing is freedom.
你的身影是帆,我的目光是河流,多少次想挽留你,终不能够,我知道人世间难得的是友情,更宝贵的却是自由。
7、Tears upon parting add new waves to the long river of memory; wishes for departure are prelude to another meeting.
别离的泪水,为记忆的长河增添新的浪花;别离的祝福,为再—次相聚拉开了序幕。
8、Don't be disappointed on the journey of life.There are friends in the world.Seize your chance and value your opportunities.May our friendship be everlasting.
人生路上何须惆怅,天涯海角总有知音。把握机会珍惜缘分,祝愿我们友谊长存。
9、Time does not water down the wine of friendship;distance does not separate our hands of longing.Wishing you happiness forever!
时间冲不淡友情的酒,距离拉不开思念的手,祝福你,永远永远!
10、I have three wishes:May our friendship warm our hearts!May joy be always with you and me!May we often meet each other!
我有三愿:一愿友情温暖我们心田,二愿欢乐永驻你我心间,三愿我们常常相见!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: