为您找到与淡水产品用英语怎么说相关的共200个结果:
电话推销需要的是技巧,以便以最快的速度沟通。记住下面五句话帮你向成功迈进。
1、我们从获知贵公司的名称,不知贵公司对这一系列的产品是否有兴趣。
Your name has been given byand we like to inquire whether you are interested in these lines.
2、我们新研制的已推出上市,特此奉告。
We are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed our newly-developed.
3、我们盼望能成为贵公司的供应商。
We are pleased to get in touch with you for the supply of.
4、我们的新产品刚刚推出上市,相信您乐于知道。
You will be interested to hear that we have just marketed our new product.
5、相认您对本公司新出品的会感兴趣。
You will be interested in our new product.
三、日常电话英语3
1.Hello, this is operator.
1.你好,我是电话接线员。
2.I'll call you up later.
2.我一会打电话给你。
3. May I talk to Mr. McCoy?
3.我想和McCoy先生说话。
4. May I use the telephone?
4.我可以使用一下电话吗?
5. This is Sam calling.
5.我是Sam。
6. Is that Mr. Sam?
6.你是Sam先生吗?
Yes, this is Sam speaking.
是的,我是Sam。
7. Whom do you wish to talk to?
你想要和谁说话?
8. I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
我想要和Jack先生说话。
9. I'll connact youwith his office.
9.我通过他办公室电话和你联系。(或我会打电话到他办公室和你联系。)
10. Please hold the line.
10.请不要挂线。
11. Sorry, kept you waiting so long. You're on.
11.对不起,让你等这么长时间。请继续。
12. The line is busy.
12.电话占线。(或本线路忙)
13. No answer.
13.没人接。
14. He is on the phone.
14.他正在打电话。
15. This telephone line is interrupted.
15.这个电话线被打断。(或这个电话线被拔掉了。)
16. The wire havegot crowd.
16.这个线路忙。(或电话占线)
电话英语相关
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语口语:带外商了解产品,以供大家学习参考。
A: Please come this way.Mr. Hill. The new machine is very similar to the old one.although it's a lot faster.
A:请这边走,希尔先生。这台新型的机器和旧的很相似,但是速度要快的多。
B: I've been very impressed by what l've seen.I know the factory is operating at full capacity,
B:我看到的一切给我留下了深刻的印象。我知道厂里正在全力生产。
A: Yes,we've received plenty of orders.both for home needs and for export.
A:是的,我们收到了大量的订单,有国内的也有国外的。
B: Is any work done by subcontractors?
B:有些工作转包给他人了吗?
A: No. we are fully self-sufficient. We have laboratories. quality control department and packaging department all here.
A:没有,我们自给自足。我们这儿有实验室、质量检查部门和包装部。
B: Have you been producing this new model for a long time?
B:你们生产这种新产品很久了吗?
A: Yes,we've introduced new technology and started the new model last year. Our designers always keep up with the state of art technology.
A:是的,我们刚刚引进了新的技术,去年开始 投人生产这种新产品。我们的技术水平始终与最新的技术保持一致。
B: Is the staff of engineers big?
B:工程师队伍大吗?
A: Totally we have about two hundred design engineers and production engineers.
A:我们有设计工程师和生严工程师一共200人。
B: How do you ensure quality control?
B:你们怎么保证质量检查呢?
A: Well,it's done by the quality control department.
A:嗯,由质检部来完成。
B: Do you also check the packaging?
B:你们也检查包装吗?
A: Sure,but we've recently started to use packing companies too.
A:当然,但是我们最近也开始请包装公司来完成包装了。
B: I hear there is on-the-job training program here?
B:我听说你们还有在职培训项目?
A: Yes.our staff training department is responsible for this. And that is our office block. We have all the administrative departments there. Down there is the research and development section.
A:是的,我们的职工培训部负责此事。那就是我们的办公大楼。我们所有的行政部门都在那里。那边是研发部。
B: How much do you spend on development every year?
B:你们每年在科研上花多少钱?
A: About 3% ~5% of the gross sales.
A:大约是总销售量的3% N5%。
B: What's that building opposite us?
B:对面那座建筑是什么?
A: That's the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.
A:那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急得订货时,就可以立刻交现货。
B: If I placed an order now. how long would it be before I got delivery?
B:如果我现在订购,到交货前需要多少时间?
A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.
A:那主要得看订单大小以及您需要的产品而定。
B: It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place.It gave me a good idea of your product range.
B:谢谢你陪我看了整个工厂。这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了一个很好的了解。
A: It's a pleasure to show our factory to our friends. What's your general impression.may I ask'.' We'd like to have your suggestion and comments.
A:带朋友参观我们的工 厂是我们的荣幸 ,不知道您的总体印象如何?我们希望听取您的建议和评价 .
B:It's really impressive ; you have fine facilities and efficient people. especially the speed of your NW Model.
B:印象真的很深刻,你们拥有很好的设备和高效率的员工,尤其是你们的 NW型机器的速度。
A:That's our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.
A:那是我们新开发的产品,性能很好两个月前刚投入市场.
B:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
B:和你们的竞争对手相比,我想这机器可以让你们 多占一个优势.
A:Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.
A:当然就速度而言,目前没有厂家能和我们相比。
B:Could you give me some brochures for that machine?And the price if possible.
B:您能给我一些与那机器配套的小册子吗?如果可能,还有价格。
A: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.
A:好的这是我们的销售目录和说明书。
B: Thank you.l think we may be able to work together in the future
B:谢谢。我想将来也许我们可以合作。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语话题:产品介绍,欢迎大家阅读!
A:This is first visited to the Fair Everything is new to me,so many people and so many showrooms,Mr Ding would you please give me some information ?
A我第一次参加广交会,觉得一切都很新鲜,这么多人,这么多展厅。丁先生,你能给我介绍一下吗?
B:The Fair is a big gathering Tens of thousands of foreign businessmen from more than 150 country and regions are here to trade with China.
B这是一盛大的聚会。来自150多个国家和 ,地区的成千上万的商人,聚集在这里和中国进行贸易。
A:What about your company?
A.你们公司的情况如何?
B;Ours is a company specializing in exporting leather products and what are yours?
B:我们公司主要经营皮质产品出口的。你们公 司呢?
A;My shoes marketing company has high standing in my country.My bank is the Commercial Bank,China .You may refer to it for my references.
A:我公司是国内信誉很高的皮鞋销售公司,我的开户银行是中国商业银行,你可以向该银行了解我公司的情况。
B:I have heard about your company ,We appreciate your interests in our company very much,We can produce goods modeled after the fashion of different markets.Of course ,we can produce shoes modeled after your samples.
B:我听说过贵公司。非常感谢你对本公司的产 品感兴趣。我们能按照不同市场的流行款式 制作不同的产品。当然,我们也可以按贵方样品鞋生产产品。
A;That's great.
A:太好了。
B:I think we reach an agreement and have a promising cooperative prospect.
B:我想我们能达成协议,拥有很好的合作前景。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
名词解释:利用太阳能的最佳方式是光伏转换,就是利用光伏效应,使太阳光射到硅材料上产生电流直接发电。根据光伏效应生产的产品都可以算是光伏产品。你知道怎么用英语表达吗?
Chinese solar power companies have expressed regrets over new import duties the United States plans to levy on imported Chinese photovoltaic products.
The U.S. Department of Commerce last week made its preliminary determination that it would levy anti-subsidy rates of 18.56 percent to 35.21 percent on Chinese producers and exporters of crystalline silicon photovoltaic products. It was the second U.S. investigation against Chinese solar products after a similar one in 2012.
For leading Chinese solar companies, the U.S. market accounts for a significant share of their global shipments and they could be badly affected.
中国太阳能企业表示遗憾,美国计划对进口中国的光伏产品征收新的进口税。
美国商务部上周做出初步决定,将对中国晶体硅光伏产品生产商以及出口商征收18.56%到35.21%的反补贴税。这是美国第二次对中国太阳能产品进行调查,上一次类似的事件发生于2012年。
对于中国领先的太阳能企业而言,美国市场占其全球出口产品的份额很大。这些企业可能会受到严重的影响。
文中的photovoltaic products就是“光伏产品”的意思,可以简称为PV products,其中photovoltaic用作形容词,解释为“光电池的”,这个词是由前缀photo-(光;摄影的)与voltaic(伏特的)组合构成,由前缀photo-构成的词还有photosynthesis(光合作用)、photomontage(集锦照相)、photoemission(光电效应)等。
此外,第一段中的duty解释为“关税”,是可数名词,经常用于复数形式,如:import duties(进口税)、anti-dumping duties(反倾销税)等。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
名词解释:利用太阳能的最佳方式是光伏转换,就是利用光伏效应,使太阳光射到硅材料上产生电流直接发电。根据光伏效应生产的产品都可以算是光伏产品。你知道怎么用英语表达吗?
Chinese solar power companies have expressed regrets over new import duties the United States plans to levy on imported Chinese photovoltaic products.
The U.S. Department of Commerce last week made its preliminary determination that it would levy anti-subsidy rates of 18.56 percent to 35.21 percent on Chinese producers and exporters of crystalline silicon photovoltaic products. It was the second U.S. investigation against Chinese solar products after a similar one in 2012.
For leading Chinese solar companies, the U.S. market accounts for a significant share of their global shipments and they could be badly affected.
中国太阳能企业表示遗憾,美国计划对进口中国的光伏产品征收新的进口税。
美国商务部上周做出初步决定,将对中国晶体硅光伏产品生产商以及出口商征收18.56%到35.21%的反补贴税。这是美国第二次对中国太阳能产品进行调查,上一次类似的事件发生于2012年。
对于中国领先的太阳能企业而言,美国市场占其全球出口产品的份额很大。这些企业可能会受到严重的影响。
文中的photovoltaic products就是“光伏产品”的意思,可以简称为PV products,其中photovoltaic用作形容词,解释为“光电池的”,这个词是由前缀photo-(光;摄影的)与voltaic(伏特的)组合构成,由前缀photo-构成的词还有photosynthesis(光合作用)、photomontage(集锦照相)、photoemission(光电效应)等。
此外,第一段中的duty解释为“关税”,是可数名词,经常用于复数形式,如:import duties(进口税)、anti-dumping duties(反倾销税)等。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
以下是小编整理的商务英语口语----产品介绍篇
1.This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.
2.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality ,compact-sized, energy-saving and it‟ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.
3.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .
4.You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.
5.This product will pay its own way in a year.
6.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
7.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
8.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
9.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .
10.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
11.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
12.This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.
13.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
14.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
15.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
16.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.
17.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.
18.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.
19.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
20.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.
21.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.
22. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
23.Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
24.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
25.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
26.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
27.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.
28.These items are most sellable in our market.
29.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
30.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
产品是指能够提供给市场,被人们使用和消费,并能满足人们某种需求的任何东西,包括有形的物品、无形的服务、组织、观念或它们的组合。那么你知道产品用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
merchandise
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语情景对话:产品问题,欢迎大家学习!
Dialogue 1
A: I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting quality.
B: I've looked at your units, and I am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.
A: We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We don't sacrifice quality for quick profits.
B: Well, we're really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.
A: That's great. I'm glad we'll be able to do business together. I’ll have some quotes ready for you by tomorrow morning.
B: Fine. Also, would you mind if I asked to see a surveyor's report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.
—— 我可以向你保证,如果你买了我们的产品,你会得到好品质。
—— 我看过你们的单件,我很满意。你们的商品质量高过标准质量。
—— 我们投入了大量的资金来确保质量一流。我们不会为了即期利润而 有损质量。
—— 是的,我方真的很愿意谈判后就订货。你们想谈判的话我们随时都 可以。
—— 那最好不过了。我很高兴我们能在一起做生意。到明天早晨我方将 为您准备好一些报价单。
—— 很好。还有,您不介意我要求看一下你方产品的检查报告吧,对 你们的质量分析我可能还有一些问题。
Dialogue 2
A: I'm interested in all kinds of your products, but this time I would like to order some fireworks and mosquito coil incense. Please quote us C.I.F. Rangoon.
B: Please let us know the quantity required so that we can work out the premium and freight charges.
A: I'm going to place a trial order for 1,000 units of a dozen fireworks and 500 cartons of mosquito coil incense.
B: All right. Here are our F.O.B. price lists. All the prices are subject to our final confirmation.
A: Your price is reasonable but I wonder if you would give us a discount. You know for the products like yours we usually get 2% or 3% discount from European suppliers.
B: We usually offer on a net basis only. Many of our clients have been doing very well on this quoted price.
—— 我对你们所有的产品都感兴趣,但这次我想购买烟火和蚊香。请报 CIF仰光到岸价。
—— 请你说明需求数量,以便我们计算出保险费和运费。
—— 我们打算试订一千打烟火和五百箱蚊香。
—— 好吧!这是我们的FOB价目表。所有的价格都以我方最后确认为准。
—— 你方的价格很合理,但我想知道你们能否给一个折扣?像这样的 商品,我们通常从欧洲供货商那里得到百分之二到百分之三的折 扣。
—— 我们通常只报净价。我们的许多客户在这个报价上都做得很好。
A: Discounts will more or less encourage us to make every effort to push sales of your products.
B: The quantity you ordered is much smaller than those of others. If you can manage to boost it a bit, we'll consider giving you a better discount.
A: As far as a trial order is concerned, the quantity is by no means small. And generally speaking, we like to profit from a trial order. I hope you'll be able to meet our requirements.
B: Well, as this is the first deal between us, we agree to give you an one-percent discount as a special encouragement.
A: 1%? That's too low a rate. Could you see your way to increase it to 2%?
B: I'm afraid we have really made a great concession, and could not go any further.
A: It seems this is the only proposal for me to accept. I'll come again tomorrow to discuss it in detail.
B: All right. See you tomorrow.
—— 折扣或多或少能给我们一些鼓励,能使我们更加努力地推销贵方的 产品。
—— 你们订的数量比其他客户少很多。如果你们能试着增加一点数量, 我们会考虑给予适当折扣。
—— 做为试购,这个数量绝不算少了。一般来说,试购总应得到些利 润,希望你方能满足我们的要求。
—— 由于这是我们的第一次交易,我们同意作为特殊照顾给予你们百分 之一的折扣。
—— 百分之一?那太少了。能不能想办法增加到百分之二?
—— 恐怕不行了,我们确实已做出了很大让步,无法再增加了。
—— 看来,这是我唯一能接受的条件了。明天我再来和你们讨论细节问 题。
—— 好吧!明天见。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家介绍了外贸英语--产品质量篇,一起来学习吧!
We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.
我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.
他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。
We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.
希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。
We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.
产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。
The goods are available in different qualities.
此货有多种不同的质量可供。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.
如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.
如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.
两者在质量上无显著差异。
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.
只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?
价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.
接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.
我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
We always have faith in the quality of your products.
对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。
transferer 转让者
transferee 受让者
quality 质量,品质
qualitative 质量的
qualitatively 在质量上
quality clause 品质条款
quality certificate 品质证明书
quality of export and import commodities 进出口商品质量
good merchantable quality 全销质量
to be in conformity with 与...一致
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来职场面试英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
我想先介绍一下我们最新的产品系列。
I’d begin by telling you about our latest production line.
我想和您约个时间见面。
I would like to set up a meeting with you.
您对我们的产品感觉如何?
How do you think of our products?
我真的很高兴来介绍我们的新产品。
I’m really glad to introduce our new product.
A:我真的很高兴来介绍我们的新产品。
A:I’m really glad to introduce our new product.
B:我听过很多关于你们新产品的说法。现在我要亲眼看着含操作。
B:have heard a lot about it. And now I want to see it in action.
您所需要的只是一部电脑。
All that you need is a computer.
A:要用你们这套程序,需要什么材料和硬件装备?
A:What materials and hardware will I need to run the program?
B:您所需要的只是一部电脑。
B:All that you need is a computer.
只要您亲自用过我们的产品,您的看法就会跟我们一样。
I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.
A:只要您亲自用过我们的产品,您的看法就会跟我们一样。
A:I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.
B:不,我想我还是不用。不过我还是谢谢您。
B:No,l think I might pass. But thank you anyway.
我想送一些这种新洗发精的免费样品给您。
I'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.
A:我想送一些这种新洗发精的免费样品给您。
A:l'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.
B:好。每一样我会试用一次。
B:Sure. I’ll try anything once.
请允许我展示我们洗衣机的新系列产品给您看。
Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.
A:请允许我展示我们洗衣机的新系列产品给您看。
A:Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.
B:好,我很想看。
B:Sure,I'd love to see it.
本产品比我们竞争对手的产品更有价值、更好。
This product is a better value than the competition.
A:本产品比我们竞争对手的产品更有价值、更好。
A:This product is a better value than the competition.
B:我通常都要等到别人说好,才会购买。
B:I usually wait until people say it’s good before I purchase anything.
你们怎样保证质量呢?
How do you ensure quality?
A:你们怎样保证质量呢?
A:How do you ensure quality?
B:我们每样新产品都经过3年的测试期。
B:Any of our new products goes through a 3 - year testing period.
确保,确保,保证
★ ensure(v.)
你们的价钱可以谈吗?
Are your prices negotiable?
A:你们的价钱可以谈吗?
A:Are your prices negotiable?
B:是的,我们的价钱可以谈,但我们的品质是独一无二的。
B:Yes,our prices are negotiable,but our quality is not.
可通过谈判解决的
★ negotiable(adj.)
以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。
Your competitor's price,as of today,beats yours.
A:以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。
A:Your competitor's price, as of today, beats yours.
B:我们的品质值得您所花的每一分钱。
B:Our quality is worth every penny.
我要看看您所说的这些数据。
I would like to see the numbers on that.
A:我要看看您所说的这些数据。
A:I would like to see the numbers on that.
B:好。我明天给您。
B:All right. I will get you those tomorrow.
我相信您得到的物有所值。
I am convinced that you get what you pay for.
A:我相信您得到的物有所值。
A:I am convinced that you get what you pay for.
B:对我们来说可不是这样。
B:That's not exactly the case with us.
这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。
For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
A:这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。
A:For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
B:当然,维修服务包含在这价钱里。
B:Yes,that is included in the price.
你们是按天还是按小时收费?
Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
A:你们是按天还是按小时收费?
A:Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
B:哪一种比较低,我们就按照低的来算钱。
B:Whichever is lower is what you will be charged.
我不能授权做那样大幅度的減价。
I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.
A:我不能授权做那样大幅度的减价。
A:I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.
B:您得到的比您自己预期的都要高得多。
B:You get a lot more than what you expected.
批准
★ authorize(v.)
我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。
I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
A:我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。
A:I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
B:您需要接洽的人叫做彼得·琼斯。
B:The person you will need to speak with is Peter Jones.
我想找经理谈谈。
I would like to talk to the manager,please.
A:我想找经理谈谈。
A:I would like to talk to the manager,please.
B:可以问您是谁吗?
B:May I tell him who's calling?
我想找人事部接电话。
I need to talk to the personnel department please.
A:我想找人事部接电话。
A:I need to talk to the personnel department please.
B:可以问是关于什么事吗?
B:May I ask what this is regarding?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸产品介绍英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
(1) This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠
(2) The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的计算机其特点是品质好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用
(3) They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects
它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性
(4) You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用
(5) This product will pay its own way in a year
该产品一年就可收回成本
(6) This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
该机器半年就可收回投资
(7) The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical
我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用
(8) This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
这种自行车可以折叠,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用
(9) The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour
这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km
(10) These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养
(11) Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber
与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的
(12) This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads
这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑
(13) This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.
这种材料的表面耐用并容易清洗
(14) This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company
这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要
(15) Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up
我方产品,品质优良,具有典型的东方特色
(16) Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks
我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料
(17) The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.
这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉
(18) As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable
我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用
(19) The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country
我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求
(20) As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you
我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语口语如何介绍产品,欢迎大家学习!
A:How's your product better than the competitors?
你们的产品与其他竞争者相比有何优势?competitor 竞争者
B:We can offera superior product at the same price as our competitors' product.
我们可以在同等价格下提供更好的产品质。at the same price 同等价位
A:Are there other selling points?
其他卖点呢? selling points 卖点
B:The design is cute and colorful.80 year olds would like it.
它们造型可爱而且色彩艳丽,很适合“80”后%
A:Whatsize can you make?
你们能做什么规格?
B:At your request,
根据您的需要定制。
A:How about its quality?
质量如何?
B:We guarantee its quality.We provide a good after-sale service.
我们保证质量,并承诺优良的售后服务。guarantee 担保
A:We only handle the best product.
我们只选择最好的产品。
B:We always sell the best!
我们只卖最好的产品。
A:Great! Will you please send me your catalon together with arange of pamphlets for my reference?
太棒了!请给我一本产品目录及一套宣传小册子作参考,好吗?
catalog目录 pamphlets小册子 reference参考
B:Sure.
当然可以。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
农产品是农业中生产的物品,如高粱、稻子、花生、玉米、小麦等。国家规定初级农产品是指农业活动中获得的植物、动物、微生物及其产品,不包括经过加工的各类产品。那么你知道农产品用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
agriculture products
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
产品开发是指个人、科研机构、企业、学校、金融机构等,创造性研制新产品,或者改良原有产品。那么你知道产品开发用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来产品开发的英语说法,供大家参考学习。
新产品开发 New Product Development
产品开发团队 Product Development Team
电子产品开发 Altium Designer
产品开发管理 Managing Product Development
产品开发流程 Product Development Process
快速产品开发 Rapid Product Development
产品开发总监 Director of System Development
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
产品质量指的是在商品经济范畴,企业依据特定的标准,对产品进行规划、设计、制造、检测、计量、运输、储存、销售、售后服务、生态回收等全程的必要的信息披露。那么你知道产品质量用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来产品质量的英语说法,供大家参考学习。
1. The product is of high quality and is not expensive either.
这种产品质量好价格也不贵.
2. Examination confirmed that the quality of the products was up to specification.
经检查,产品质量[品质]合格.
3. We should make the quality of our products even better.
我们要使产品质量更上一层楼.
4. Your list might include such things as cost containment, quality, or customer satisfaction.
你的清单上应列有诸如成本控制 、 产品质量 、 客户满意程度等内容.
5. The young workers brought forth some sparkling new suggestions for improving our product.
这些青年工人为提高产品质量,提出了顶呱呱的新建议.
6. How to improve the quality of products was a difficult problem to him.
如何提高产品质量对他来说可是个难题.
7. You can bust a gut sixteen hours a day, seven days a week, but if your product is lousy, you've wasted your time.
你可以一周7天、一天16小时地拼命劳作,但是如果产品质量低劣,你就白费时间了。
8. The products of this small neighbourhood factory are as good as those turned out by some large state - run plants.
这个街道小厂的产品质量不下于一些 国营 大厂.
9. We must make ceaseless efforts to improve the quality of the products.
我们要不断地努力提高产品质量.
10. Work simplification through improved product design has cut our quality problems.
通过改进产品设计以简化工序,解决了我们的产品质量问题.
11. The company had run into big problems with quality.
这公司在产品质量上面临很大的问题.
12. The planned quality of the product does not deteriorate.
规定的产品质量没有下降.
13. We recognized the quality problem and were determined to fix it.
我们认识到产品质量有问题,下了决心,一定要把质量搞上去.
14. The lack of qualified workers might slow the improvement in the quality of industrial products produced.
缺少合格工人会减缓工业产品质量提高的步伐.
15. The managing director's only concern was how to improve the quality of their products.
总经理心里想的全是如何提高产品质量.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
淡水即含盐量小于0.5 g/L的水,地球上的水很多,淡水储量仅占全球总水量的2.53%。 那么你知道淡水用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来淡水的英语说法,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
1. Salt water is much more conductive than fresh water is.
盐水比淡水的传导性强得多。
2. Fresh water and other commodities are in short supply.
淡水和其他商品短缺。
3. to distil fresh water from sea water
用蒸馏法从海水中提取淡水
4. Coal is formed from the remains of freshwater plants.
煤是由淡水植物遗骸形成的.
5. Rivers are fresh water.
河流通常是淡水.
6. There are bright prospects for freshwater fish farming.
淡水养鱼大有可为.
7. Salt water has more buoyance than fresh water.
咸水比淡水浮力大.
8. If you were in the Sahara, you would realise the value of fresh water.
如果你在撒哈拉大沙漠, 你就会知道淡水的价值了.
9. China has the world's richest freshwater fish resources, totalling over 700 species, including 40 to 50 species of major cash fish.
中国淡水鱼资源居世界之首, 淡水鱼类有七百多种, 主要经济鱼类有四五十种.
10. The Indian Gavial is a crocodile that originally lived in freshwater regions in India and Nepal.
恒河鳄起源于印度、尼泊尔的淡水流域。
11. The girl needs some sweet water.
那姑娘需要一些淡水。
12. Experiments were made to adapt this variety of shrimp to fresh water.
人们进行了一些试验来使这种虾适应于淡水.
13. Many fresh - water productions are low in the scale of nature.
许多淡水生物在自然系统上的地位比较低.
14. They have found a small supply of food and water.
他们找到了少量的食物和淡水.
15. The supply of fresh water and vegetables gradually diminished during the voyage.
在航行中,淡水和蔬菜的供应渐渐减少.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
淡水湖是指以淡水形式积存在地表上的湖泊,因为水源可以更新补充,淡水湖的水盐分很低。在中国最大的淡水湖是鄱阳湖,那么你知道淡水湖用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来淡水湖的英语说法,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
1. Fresh - water lakes and streams furnish nearly all of our surface water supplies.
我们所用的地表水几乎全由淡水湖和河流供给.
2. The country is rich in water resources. It has many big fresh lakes.
这个国家水资源丰富, 有很多淡水湖.
3. Millennia ago, the Black Sea was a freshwater lake.
几千年前, 黑海还是个淡水湖.
4. It made landfall at Plover Cove reservoir at 3 pm.
(?风)于下午三时在船湾淡水湖登陆.
5. Remote Lake Baikal is the world's oldest and deepest fresh water lake.
巨型“雪画”的黑冰原来就是世界上最古老、容量最大,最深的淡水湖贝加尔湖.
6. The Xijin Reservoir is the largest artificial fresh lake in Guangxi.
西津水库是广西最大的人工淡水湖.
7. Habania was a lake and ripples, 75 km away from Baghdad.
哈巴尼亚是距巴格达西南75公里的一个烟波浩渺的淡水湖.
8. Lake Superior is the biggest fresh lake in the world.
苏必利尔是世界最大的淡水湖.
9. Poyang Lake is the first largest fresh water lake in China.
鄱阳湖是中国第一大淡水湖.
10. Actually, Lake Erhai is a freshwater lake.
洱海其实是一个淡水湖.
11. Qinghai Lake is not a freshwater lake.
青海湖可不是淡水湖.
12. There are many fish in this freshwater lake.
这个淡水湖里有许多种鱼.
13. Lake Okeechobee, the second - largest fresh - water lake country , is showing dry patches from lack of rain.
由于降雨稀少, 美国第二大淡水湖欧基求碧湖也已露出干旱的河床.
14. Plover Cove Reservoir. The location of the Project is shown in Figure 1 of this Permit.
船湾淡水湖. 工程项目的位置见载于本许可证夹附的图1.
15. Tomorrow we are going to the second largest fresh water lake in China, Lake.
明天我们要去中国第二大淡水湖, 洞庭湖.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
电子产品是以电能为工作基础的相关产品,如电脑、移动通信产品等。那么你知道电子产品用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来电子产品的英语说法,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
electronic device
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: