为您找到与有关旅游计划的英语对话相关的共200个结果:
很多人都喜欢出外旅游,并且做好了一系列的计划准备出发。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关旅游计划情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
I:
Hi, Ma Chuang, long time no see, how is everything?
嗨!马闯,好久不见最近怎么样?
Ma:
Well, pretty good, how about you?
哈哈,挺好的,你呢?
I:
Same here! This summer would be very hot, where do you plan to have a vacation?
恩,我也一样!今年暑假很热,准备到哪去度假?
Ma:
I do not have any plan. But Hainan sounds great, and you?
我还没打算呢! 听朋友说海南不错哦! 你去哪儿?
I:
I have already decided!
我早就想好过了!
Ma:
Really?
真的?
I:
I am planning to go to Guilin.
我准备去桂林。
Ma:
Is it interesting there?
是嘛? 那里好玩吗?
I:
Without a doubt! Have you ever heard"Guilin's scenery is the best in the world"? Summer there is very cool! With mountains and rivers around, seems I am just in heaven! What I love most is the snacks there, where the snacks are especially diversiform and delicious.
恩,当然啦! 听过“桂林山水甲天下”吧!那里的夏季非常凉爽!有山有水,而且又非常的美丽,住在山上感觉就像是在天堂一样!而我最喜欢的就是那里的小吃了,那里小吃特别丰富,美味可口!
Ma:
Sounds great!
恩,听起来不错哦!
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
如果你有计划出外旅游,那么你想学一些有关旅游计划的英语情景对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游计划旅游英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
苏珊:
Hello, Jacob, how are you doing?
雅各布.你好.最近好吗?
雅各布:
Hi, Susan! I`m fine. I heard you`ve been to many places in China during the past year.
还好吧.我听说你去年去了中国的很多地方.
苏珊:
Yes, I have. I love traveling.
是啊.我是去了不少地方.我喜欢旅行.
雅各布:
Which do you prefer ? Going on a package tour with a tour agency or going on your own-a "Do-It-Yourself" tour?
你更喜欢哪一种旅行.是跟旅行团还是自助游?
苏珊:
When I first came to China, I usually took package tours but now I`ve found Do-It-Yourself tours are more interesting.
我刚来中国的时候.常常跟团旅游.但现在我发现自助游更有意思.
雅各布:
Yes, they are. I like traveling independently. There`s not so much freedom in a package tour.
是啊.确实如此.我喜欢自己旅行.跟旅行团不太自由.
苏珊:
Exactly. What I really don`t like in a package tour is that the tour buses stop at tourist stores for a certain time and we are forced to spend lots of time shopping even if we have little interest in jade, pearls or paintings.
没错!我最讨厌跟团的地方就是.就算我们对那些宝石.珍珠和画一点兴趣也没有.旅游大巴也总要在那些景点的商店停一段时间.我们就被迫花时间购物.
雅各布:
Yes, another disadvantage is that the tourists have to follow exactly the travel agency`s schedule, but in a Do-It-Yourself tour they can select their own itinerary.
是啊.跟团还有一个缺点就是游客必须听从旅行社的日程安排.但要是自助游的话.游客就能自主安排行程.
苏珊:
And in a package tour, I always have to hurry up to follow the tour guide and stand next to him to hear what he says. I can`t stay longer at those places I like and take more pictures.
而且跟团旅行时.我总是忙着赶上导游.站的离他近一些好听他讲解.这样.我就不能在我喜欢的景点多呆一会儿.多照几张相片了.
雅各布:
That`s another reason why I prefer Do-It-Yourself option. I can travel at my own pace.
这也是我更喜欢自助游的另一个原因.就是能按我自己的节奏旅行.
苏珊:
And besides that, it`s great to select your own travel mates.
不仅如此.能自己选择旅伴也是件很棒的事.
雅各布:
You`re right. Traveling with friends or family is better than going with strangers.
你说的对.与朋友和家人一起旅行比和陌生人旅行更好.
苏珊:
I`m planning to drive myself to the countryside in the weekend. Would you like to come?
我计划着周末自己开车去郊区玩.你想一起去吗?
雅各布:
I`d love to, but I`ve already promised to go backpacking with my classmates.
我很想去.可我已经答应和同学一起去远足了.
苏珊:
That`s all right. Maybe I can ask Lisa. She loves "Do-It-Yourself" tours, too.
没关系.或许我可以问问丽莎.她也喜欢自助游.
雅各布:
Have a nice weekend!
祝你周末玩得愉快!
苏珊:
Thanks. The same to you!
谢谢.你也是!
浏览量:7
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游计划英语短对话,欢迎大家学习!
Desk clerk: Is there anything I can do?
接待员:需要帮忙吗?
Traveler: Yes.I am thinking of a tour to Australia.
游客:是的,我们在考虑去澳大利亚游玩。
Desk derk: May I recommend the popular route?lt's a seven days' trip and cost $500.
接待员:需要我给您介绍个热门的旅游线路吗?七日游只要500美元。
Traveler: That's really cheap.What are the fees included?
游客:确实很便宜,都包括些什么费用呢?
Desk clerk: Everything,sir.including the air tickets,accommodation and gate tickets.
接待员:包括所有,先生,这500美元包括机票、住宿和门票。
Traveler: OK,I will take the tour.
游客:好的,我就选这个。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来有关旅游实用英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
What's your plan for the weekend?
你对周末有何计划?
A:what's your plan for the summer?
你夏天有何计划?
B:Well,l'm going to fly to Bali and enjoy a sunny holiday on the beach.
我要去巴厘岛.在沙滩上享受一个阳光假期.
I am gonna join a package tour to Banff,Canada.
我要参加一个加拿大班夫国家公园的跟团旅游.
I'm going to join a package tour to Spain.
我要参加一个西班牙的跟团旅游.
B:Really?I always wanted to go to spain. How much does it cost?
真的吗!一直想去西班牙,费用是多少?
It is cold.
好冷喔.
A:It's so cold in the winter.
冬天的时候好冷喔!
B:Why don't you spend your winter vacation in Austratia?
何不考虑去澳大利亚过寒假?
I'm going to travel around France by train.
我要搭火车游法国。
A:I'm going to travel around Europe by train.
我要搭火车游欧洲.
B:Good.It's one of the best ways to see Europe.
不错啊,这是游览欧洲最好的方法之一.
How are you going to celebrate Christmas?
你要怎么庆祝圣诞节?
A:How are you going to celebrate the New Year?
你要怎么庆祝新年?
My friends and I are going to drive down to GuangZhou and spend the holiday there.
我要和朋友一起开车南下到广州去过节.
Any plans for the weekend?
对周末有何计划?
A:Any plans for the weekend?
周末有什么计划吗?
B:I am going to Conghua to enjoy the hot springs.
我们打算去Conghua泡温泉去.
I am gonna eat a lot and have a lot of fun during the Chinese New Year.
过中国新年时.我要拚命吃、拚命玩!
A:My Japanese friends are comjng to visit me during the Chinese New Year.
我的日本朋友过新年的时候要来找我玩。
B:Why don't you take them to the National Palace Museum?
何不带他们去参观故宫?
I like to go stay cool.
我喜欢去避暑.
A:It's so hot,but I know where to go to stay Cool.
天气真热但我知道该去哪儿避暑.
B:Really?Are we thinking about the same place?
是吗?我们想的是不是同一个地方
I'm tired of working all the time.
我对一直工作感到厌烦.
A:I'm tired of working all the time.
一直工作一直工作累死了.
B:You need to get away from your work. Why don't you take a couple of days off?
你该离开工作好好休息一番.为何不请几天假呢?
We are going to the Greek islands for our honeymoon.
我们要去希腊群岛度蜜月!
A:Surprise,honey!I have arranged a hollday on the ferry.Cruising around the Greek islands.
惊喜吧亲爱的!我已经安排了一个邮轮假期喔.我们要游遍希腊群岛.
Great!We'lI have a fantastic honeymoon.
太好了,我们将会有很棒的蜜月旅行.
I've booked the ticket and the hotel for you.
我已经帮您订好了机票和饭店.
A:Miss Lin,have you booked the ticket and the hotel for me?
林小姐。你帮我订机票和饭店了吗?
B:Yes.Mr.Tabner.It's done.
是的,Tabner先生,都已经办好了。
Please check it now before it's too late.
请现在就检查,免得太晚来不及.
A:I am flying to the States next month. but I'm not sure If my visa is still valid.
下个月我就要飞去美国了.可是我还不确定签证是否还有效.
B:Why don't you go and check it right now before it's too late?
那你现在就赶紧检查一下免得太晚来不及?
We're ready to go.
我们都准备好了可以出发了.
A:Sweetheart!Have we got everything with us?
亲爱的,我们东西都带齐了吗?
B:Let me see...passports,tickets ,our suitcases and money. Yes, we're ready to go!
让我看看……护照、机票,我们的手提箱和钞票。是的,都准备好了!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语有关点餐英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: I'd like to taste some local dishes. What would you recommend?
A:我想尝尝本地特色菜。你能推荐什么吗?
B: That's fine. You must try this dish.
B:好吧。您应该试试这个菜。
A: Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
A:你能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?
B: It's fish steamed and served with our special sauce.
B:鱼蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。
A: Is it good?
A:好吃吗?
B: Sure. It's a most popular dish.
B:当然,很受欢迎的。
A: I think I'll try it,and give me some green salad together.
A:我想我要来点儿尝尝,再给我一份儿蔬菜沙拉。
B: We have two dressings for salad. Which one would you like?
B:我们有两种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?
A: What kind do you have?
A:你们有什么?
B: We have French and Thousand Island.
B:有法国和千岛的。
A: Make it Thousand Island.
A:用千岛的吧。
A: May I take your order now?
A:您准备好点菜了吗?
B: Yes. please. What's special today? Any special recommendations?
B:是的。今天有什么特色菜能推荐一下吗?
A: Certainly. I would recommend "Songshuguiyu".
A:当然,今天的“松鼠桂鱼”不错。
B: The name sounds fascinating. What is it exactly?
B:名字听来挺有意思。到底是什么菜?
A: Well,it is sweet and sour fried Mandarin fish.
A:嗯,是糖醋桂鱼。
B: Sorry,I'm not interested in vinegar.
B:对不起,我不太喜欢吃醋。
A: Then,how about this one?
A:那这个怎么样?
B: OK. I'll have that.
B:好,就要这个。
A: Very good. Could I serve you anything else?
A:好的,再上点什么别的?
B: Thank you. That's enough.
B:足够了,谢谢。
A: My pleasure. Just a little while,your order will be ready very soon. Please enjoy your lunch.
A:不客气,请稍等,您点的菜马上送到。请慢用。
B: Thanks.
B:谢谢。
A:May I take your order?
A:要点什么菜?
B:We'd like this course for two,please.
B:这道菜请给我们来两人份的。
A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.
A:这道菜恐怕是4人份的。
B:Well , can't you make it for two only?
B:嗯,你们不能只做两人份的吗?
A:I'm afraid not,sir.
A:先生,恐怕不行。
B:I see. Well,what do you recommend then?
B:我知道了,那么点什么好呢?
A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.
A:我建议您来碗汤和两三样小菜。
B:Right , we'll have these three.
B:好吧,我们要这三样。
A:Would you like rice with your meal?
A;您需要米饭吗?
B:No , thanks.
B:不要,谢谢。
A:Thank you,sir. Just a moment,please.
A:谢谢您。先生。马上就来。
A:May I take your order now?
A:要点什么菜?
B:Yes,I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.
B:是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。
A:How would you like your eggs?
A:您点的蛋要怎样煮?
B:Hard-boiled , please.
B:请煮全熟。
A:And your toast,light or dark?
A:您的吐司要稍微烤一下,还是烤焦?
B:Dark, please.
B:烤焦。
A:Now or later?
A:现在要还是待会儿要?
B:Later will do.
B:待会儿就可以了。
A:Will there be anything else?
A:还要不要点别的东西?
B:No,that's all. Thanks.
B:不了,那些就够了,谢谢。
A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.
a:一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。
B:That's right.
B:对的。
A:Just a moment,please.
A:请稍等。
A: Are you ready to order now,sir?
A:先生,您现在想点菜吗?
B: Yes.
B:是的。
A: Would you like an appetizer?
A:您要点什么开胃的东西吗?
B: Yes. I'd like a crab cocktail.
B:对,我要一个鲜蟹杯。
A: Would you like some soup first?
A:吃饭前先来点儿汤怎么样?
B: Very well.
B:很好。
A: What kind of soup would you like?
A:您喜欢什么汤?
B: I want egg soup.
B:我要鸡蛋汤。
A: Have you decided on anything?
A:您决定吃点什么?
B: I'd like to have some meat.
B:我要吃些肉。
A: How about stewed-fried steamed pork?
A:扣肉怎么样?
B: No,thank you.
B:不要,谢谢。
A: Are you interested in today's special?
A:对今天的风味菜感兴趣吗?
B: What is it?
B:是什么?
A: Twice cooked spicy pork slices.
A:回锅肉。
B: OK. Let me try it.
B:好的。我来尝尝。
A: Anyfhing else?
A:还要别的吗?
B: No , thank you
B:不用了,谢谢。
看了有关点餐旅游英语情景对话这篇文章
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
S: What a long drive! I'm pooped.
B: What's the beef? I'm driving. and you just sit there.
S: Well, without me. you would feel sleepy.
B: The car is full of your junk and I feel so hot!
S: Well, I just bought some sensible food. some sensible CDs and some sensible stuff. You know I took into consideration the weather and road condition that may affect the car trip when making the schedules.
B: But you don't know how io drive. Oh, I love traveling by driving my own car and being with myself.
S: Come on! It's not safe to have road trips alone. Besides, no one helps take pictures of you.
B: Oh, my goodness!
S: What's wrong? Where's the fire, buddy?
B: It's out of oil!
S: Our goose was cooked.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语关于旅游计划的情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Can I help you?
A:能为您效劳吗?
B: My wife and I want to go to Beijing for a tour.Can you arrange it?
B:我和我妻子想去北京旅游。你们能安排吗?
A:Yes,we can arrange that.
A:可以,我们可以安排。
B:I'd like to know what kind of tour your travel agency has.
B:我想问一下你们旅行社都有一些什么样的旅游项目。
A:Our travel agency provides all kinds of tours,ranging from individual tour to group package tour.
A:我们旅行社提供各种旅游项目,从散客旅游到团队包价旅游都有。
B:Excellent.
B:太好了。
A:When do you expect to come?
A:你们打算什么时候来?
B:September 28th.
B;9月28日
A:What specific places do you wish to visit?
A:你们具体想参观哪些地方?
B:We would like to visit the Great Wall,the Ming Tombs and the Imperial Palace.
B:我们想参观长城,十三陵和故宫。
A: OK.A:
A:好的。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关旅游英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Traveler: Excuseme.I would like to purchase somede travelars' checks.
游客:打扰了,我想买一些旅行支票。
Officer: Sure. How much do you want?
办公人员:没问题,您想要多少?
Traveler: $5000 and I want thom all in fifties.
游客:5000美元,全都是面值50的。
Officer: OK,here you are.Please sign your name here.
办公人员:给您,请在这里签名。
Traveler:Thank you.
游客:谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游有关旅游购物英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Salesman: Are you boing served.sir?
售货员:有人招呼您了吗,先生?
Custom:l am just looking,thank you…Excuse me.can you tell me where I can buy a pair of shoes?
顾客:我只是看看,谢谢。请问,你能告诉我在哪里能买双鞋子。
Salesman: lt's on the tourth floor.
售货员:在四楼。
Custom: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢你。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习关于生病的英语情景对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来有关生病的英语日常对话,欢迎大家学习!
Doc: Please tell me about your symptoms.
Tim: My nose is constantly running. I have a fever and I vomited a few times. Do you think it is a cold?
Doc: Sorry to say, no. I think it may be the flu.
Tim: Is the flu more serious than a cold?
Doc: Correct. The flu that is going around is rather bad.
Tim: My friend Mary was also vomiting yesterday. Do you think she gave the flu to me?
Doc: Maybe. You should come into to the hospital ASAP. (As Soon As Possible)
医生:请把你的症状告诉我。
蒂姆:我老流鼻涕、发烧、还吐了好几次。您觉得我这是感冒吗?
医生:不是,我想可能是流感。
蒂姆:流感比感冒更严重吗?
医生:是的。流感四处传染,更糟。
蒂姆:我的朋友玛丽昨天也吐了,是她传染给我的吗?
医生:可能。你应该尽快来医院。
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,是我们练习英语口语的最佳途径,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关观光的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:I've booked an air ticket to Venice.
A:我订了一张去威尼斯的机票。
B:How long will you be there?
B:在那儿呆多久?
A:I'd like to stay there for a week.
A:我想呆一周。
B:So you'll have a tour of the famous city.
那么你可以游览一下这座名城了.
A:Certainly.
A:当然.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
你想学习一些有关购物的常用英语口对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来有关购物的英语对话,供大家参考学习!
S: Excuse me. I need some storybooks in easy English. Do you have anything like that?
学牛:对不起,我要买一些用简易英文写的故事书。你们有那样的书吗?
C: Well, there are a lot of storybooks upstairs in our children's section. Some are written for young children, others for teens. Maybe some of them will suit your needs.
店员:嗯,楼上儿童区有很多故事书。有些是写给儿童看的,其他的则给十来岁的孩子看,也许中间有一些会合乎你的需求。
S: I'll go take a look. Thanks for your help.
学生:我会去看看。谢谢您的帮忙。
C:You're welcome.
店员:不客气。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关谈论家人英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Is this a photo of your family?
A:这是你的全家福吗?
B:Yes,it is.It was taken just before I was leaving for college.
B:是啊,这是我来上大学拍的。
A:You look so lovely.
你长得真可爱。
B:How time flies!I'll not see twenty again.
B:时间过得真快啊,转眼再也没有20岁了.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在你准备出国旅游,练习好一口流利的英语,能够让你更好地体验出国旅游的乐趣。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游三人英语对话,希望对大家有所帮助!
谢谢!—— Thank you.
多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.
谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
玩得快乐--Have a good time.
祝你好运。—— Good luck.
我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
浏览量:7
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,是练习英语口语的最佳途径。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关教育的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Tom: Jess, you were talking before about mistakes that your Hungarian students always made,and how some students from the same country all make the same mistakes again and againand again. Well, I work here in Thailand and they have a very cute phrase, "same, same" whichI think means to describe something as being the same as something else, I spend five — tenminutes talking to a student explaining that instead of using same same, she should use "thesame as" and I was trying to get this phrase over to her and finally she understood what Imeant and she looked at me and said, "Ah, same as same same same same".
汤姆:杰西,你之前说过匈牙利学生常犯的错误,同一个国家的学生经常会重复犯同样的错误。我在泰国工作,泰国有一个非常可爱的短语“一样一样”,我想那是形容某样东西和其他东西一样的一个短语,我花了5到10分钟和一个学生解释,我们不应该用same same这个短语,而是应该用the same as来表示和……一样,我努力让她理解这个短语,最后她终于明白我的意思了,她看着我说,“啊,same as就是same same的意思啊”。
Jess: In Spain I think the most common mistake was that in Spanish the noun people is asingular noun. You would say "le gente es" so when my Spanish speakers would use this nounthey would always say, "Oh the people is very hungry" or "the people is very quiet" and I spentmost of my time in Spain going "are — are — are" after these, the people even upperintermediate, advanced learners will still making that mistake. In France, one very commonmistake was the pronuciation error. The sound "Th" at the beginning words, for example, "there" or "those" that the French would pronounce with a zed sound, so "zere" or "zose" and Iwas very reluctant to correct it because it's such a sexy accent and it sounds so much moregorgeous with the French "ZZ" but I did have to correct it and I was always in France stickingmy tongue out of my mouth to emphasize to them that there tongue needed to be forward totheir teeth to make the correct sound. You said you worked in Libya. What were the commonmistakes for Libyan students?
杰西:我认为西班牙学生最常犯的错误是,在西班牙语里people这个词是单数名词。你要说:“le gentees”,所以我的西班牙学生用这个单词时经常会说,“哦,人们非常饿”或者是“人们非常安静”,我在西班牙的大部分时间都在纠正他们要用表复数的are,而不是is,甚至中级以上的学生和高级班学生还会犯这个错误。在法国,一个非常常见的错误是发音错误。举例来说,开头单词“th”在法语中会发“z”的音,我非常不愿意纠正这个,因为这是一个非常性感的口音,法语里的“Z”音听起来更华丽,不过我必须要纠正,我在法国时,经常要把舌头伸出来,向他们强调舌头要抵到牙齿发出正确的音。你说过你曾在利比亚工作过。利比亚学生常犯的错误是什么?
Tom: One that always made me smile was when a cheery student or the security guard at theschool or people that I met around the compound where I was living would give me a cheerywave and say "How are you? I'm fine" and it took me a good month or two before I realized thatin Arabic the question and answer to go together. It just sounds strange in English. I thoughtthey were jumping the gun by answering their own question.
汤姆:会让我笑的一个错误是,我在学校里碰到的活泼的学生和警卫或是在住宅楼里遇到的人们,会一边开心地向我挥手,一边说,“你好吗?我很好。”我用了一两个月才明白,在阿拉伯语里,问题和回答是要一起说的。这在英语里听起来很怪。我想他们是通过自问自答抢先行动。
Jess: Sounds like they were talking to themselves. And how about in Japan?
杰西:听起来他们在和自己说话。那日本的情况呢?
Tom: Now, Japanese have another common phrase which I think it used both in Japanese andbecause it comes from English they use it in English to. It's "so-so". I'm not quite sure whenyou might use it. It's when things are not quite good, not quite bad, so if you say, "hey, howare you doing?", they will say "so-so" or if you say, "Hey, how's your food?" they'll say, "so-so".It's not English and the first few months I had of hearing that, I really couldn't quite work out. Iunderstood the meaning, but I knew that it was not something I would ever say, but thedifficulty there is trying to think of a good alternative. It's that kind of non-committal, I don'treally care answer. I like strong opinions. I love it. I hate it. Let's leave this so-so.
汤姆:日本的常见错误是另一个,我想日语和英语里都用这个词,因为这个词来源于英语。那就是“so-so”。我不太确定什么时候用这个词。事情不好不坏时,你可能会说,“嘿,你最近怎么样?”对方可能会答:“一般吧”,如果你问“嘿,食物怎么样?”对方可能会答:“还行。”英语并不这么说,前几个月我听到这种说法时,我实在是不能明白。后来我理解了这个词的意思,可是我知道我不会这么说,不过很难想出一个准确的替代词。这是种含糊的说法,我不太在意回答。我喜欢有力的观点,比如我喜欢,我讨厌。我们忘掉这个so-so吧。
Jess: I agree. It's like over use of the adjective nice. It just sounds really bland.
杰西:我同意。就好像是过度使用nice这个形容词。听起来非常乏味。
浏览量:7
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,是练习英语口语的最佳途径。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关交通英语情景对话,供大家学习!
ADo you take a bus to and from work?
你乘公车上下班吗?
BYeah, everyday. And there’s only one choice. All the other buses are going the other direction.
是啊,每天都这样。而且还只有一个选择。其它所有的车都去另外一个方向。
AHmm. I have the same problem. When I leave work, it’s always rush hour. So the buses are always crowded.
嗯。我的车也是这样。当我一下班,就总是交通拥挤高峰期。所以汽车老是拥挤不堪。
BOh, yeah, it’s terrible. I will tell you the funniest thing I have seen in China. It’s when so many people try to get onto one city bus, and the last guy is squeezed in so tight that the door is tightly pressed against his butt.
噢,是很糟糕。我来告诉你我在中国见过的最好笑的事是,当这么多人拼命挤上公共汽车时,最后一个男的被挤得如此之紧,以致他的屁股被门紧紧地压着。
AThat sounds terrible the way you describe it. But you know, not long ago I really suffered on the bus.
你描述的这种方式真令人无法忍受。但是你知道吗,不久前我真是在车上受苦。
BWhat happened? Were you having a hard time getting on a bus?
怎么啦?你上车很挤吗?
AYou just can’t imagine! I waited for the first bus but it was too full, so I waited for the second, and it was still very crowded. Then I decided not to wait for the next one, and got on the second bus. It was so full that I had to stand on one foot! No kidding!
你简直想不到。我等着第一辆车来,但是太满了,所以我就等第二辆,可是车上还是很挤。后来我决定不再等下一趟了,就上了第二辆车。可车子挤得我只能用一个脚站着!一点都不开玩笑!
BHmm. Good exercise, uh?
嗯。很好的锻炼,是不是?
AYeah, absolutely!
是啊,绝对地!
BAnd it’s so much fun. One day, the bodies were so tightly packed that some girl’s behind was pressed against my front. I was afraid to put my hands down for fear of accidentally groping her.
还很好玩呢。一天,这些躯体被挤得如此之紧,一个女孩的背都被紧紧挤到我跟前。我不敢把手放下,因为怕偶然乱摸到她。
AYou were so happy, weren’t you?
你很高兴,对不对?
BWhat do you think? I’m a good boy.
你会怎么认为?我是个好男人。
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间: