为您找到与日常英语口语情景对话大全相关的共200个结果:
下面读文网小编为大家带来日常生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK. Jamie, We're going to talk about movies.
杰米,我们来谈谈电影。
Jamie: OK, Great!
好的!
Todd: What is your favorite movie?
你最喜欢的电影是什么?
Jamie: My favorite movie is kind of a heavy movie. It's a called Sophie's Choice with Merryl Streep and Kevin Cline.
我最喜欢的是沉重题材的电影。它叫做《苏菲的决择》,由Merryl Streep和Kevin Cline主演。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Jamie: It's a, it's a movie, it's set in World War II. Meryll Streep plays a Polish woman who has come to America and she's met a man, Kevin Kline, who has a series of problems of his own, mostlypsychological, which she is not 100 percent aware of and she does a bunch of scenes where she thinks of the past and the very difficult decision she had while, during the war, living in Poland, she had to decide between two children, which one would be murdered by the Nazis, and which one wouldn't, and it's an ethical delimma she faced at that time, and she made and immediate decision on, and affected her the rest of her life.
这部电影以二战为背景。女主角是由Meryll Streep扮演一名来到美国的波兰人,在美国她遇到了Kevin Kline扮演的男主角,男主角实际有许多问题,大部分是心理问题,但女主角不完全确定。女主角不断回想起过去经历的一幕幕,包括她的艰难抉择,在战争期间的波兰,她曾经在两个孩子中选择一个被纳粹杀死,一个活下来,当时她陷入了伦理上的两难境地,她马上做出了抉择,但这个抉择影响了她的一生。
好的。
Todd: OK.
这是部很棒的电影,不仅是剧情,当然剧情很精彩,演员的表演也十分棒,女主角在剧中说波兰语,德语,带波兰口音的英语,真的很令人惊讶。一名作家,也就是在电影中的叙述人也是如此,他的角色很棒。Kevin Kline扮演的是一名精神病患者,一名穿着整洁但精神错乱的角色。总之,角色,剧情主线,整个电影都很棒。
Jamie: It's a fantastic movie, not the story in itself, of course the story was brilliant, but the acting, the fact that she speaks Polish, she speaks German, She speaks English with a Polish accent, which is amazing, a writer who is actually a narrator in the movie as well, his character is great. Kevin Kline is a basically a psycho character. He is a little bit deranged in itself is pretty neat. So, all in all, the characters, the plot line, the movie, it's fanatasic.
好的,《苏菲的决择》。
Todd: OK. Great. Sophie's Choice.
《苏菲的决择》。
Jamie: Sophie's Choice. I think it actually won an academy award in 1985 or 84.
好的,很棒。谢谢。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot.
我的荣幸。
Jamie: My pleasure.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来日常英语情景短对话,欢迎大家学习!
Hello, Good morning, I'd like to speak to Mr. Smith,please.
你好,早上好,请找一下史密斯先生。
I'm sorry. Mr. Smith is not in. May I take a message?
对不起,史密斯先生不在。需要我记录留言吗?
Yes. Please tell him Mr. White called and ask him to return my call as soon as he gets back.
好的。请转告他怀特先生找他,他一回来请他尽快回电话。
All right, Mr. White. I'll have Mr. Smith call you back as soon as he returns.
好的,怀特先生。他一回来我就请他回电。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来两人实用英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lily:
Excuse me. My wallet was stolen.
打扰了,我的钱包被偷了。
Policeman:
What kind of wallet?
什么样的?
Lily:
It's a medium-size one, red leather.
中等大小,红的,皮的。
Policeman:
What was in it?
里面都有什么?
Lily:
My driver's license, some credit cards, and more than $200 in cash.
我的驾照,信用卡和两百多块钱现金。
Policeman:
OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it.
嗯。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来两人英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Policeman:
Good morning. What can I do for you?
早上好,您需要什么帮助?
Lily:
Good morning, I lost my identification card and need a new one.
早上好,我身份证丢了,须办张新的。
Policeman:
Do you have your hukou registration or residence permit?
您带了户口簿或居住证了吗?
Lily:
Yes, I do.
带了。
Policeman:
OK. I will apply for a new one for you. Please take an id photo in Room 307.
好的,我再为您申请一张新的。请在三零七室照一张照片。
Lily:
OK. Anything else?
好的,还有其他的吗?
Policeman:
That's all, please pick up your new ID card next week.
就这些了,下个星期过来取你的新身份证吧。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些日常生活简单英语小对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
Li Lei:
How many members are therein your family?
你们家有几口人?
Wang Fei:
There are four of us altogether. My father, mother, brother and I.
一共四口,我爸、妈、哥哥和我。
Li Lei:
How old are you? Can you tell me?
你多大了?能告诉我吗?
Wang Fei:
I’m seventeen.
我.. 17了。
Li Lei:
How old is your brother?
你哥哥多大了?
Wang Fei:
He is five years older than me.
他比我大.. 5岁。
Li Lei:
Then your parents are in their fifties. Am I fight?
那你父母今年.. 50多岁了,对吧?
Wang Fei:
Yes, I think they are.
我想是的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来基本日常生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A : We can make the price lower if you would order a bit more.
A: 如果你单子下多一点,我们可以减价。
B: How much more?
B: 还要多下多少?
A: Just three more cases.
A: 只要再加三箱就可以了。
B: I think we can do that.
B: 那我想没问题。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
为了突破金融英语口语,平时多练多听十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语口语练习情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Ms.Johnson and Mr.Black continue their discussion of the International Monetary System .
约翰逊小姐和布莱克先生继续讨论国际货币制度。
Black :Is that when the Smithsonian Agreement was signed ?
布莱克:史密森协定就是在那时签订的吧?
Johnson:Yes,in December 1971.Under that and subsequent agreements ,the fixed rate exchange system has been changed to a floating exchange rate system in which the value of various currencies fluctuate to restore balance-of-payments equilibrium .
约翰逊:对,是在1971年12月签订的。在史密森协定和随后的一些协定的指导下,固定的外汇汇率制度转变为浮动汇变幻无率制度。在这个制度中,以各种货币价值的波动来恢复国际收支差额的平衡。
B:So you mean that foreign exchange rates are new free to change according to the laws of supply and demand?
布莱克:那么,您是说,现在外汇汇率是按照供需规律自由是变化?
J:Not quite .Actually ,we now have a managed floating exchange rate system,or what many people call a dirty float system .
约翰逊:也不完全是这样。实际上,我们现在建立了一个受管制的浮动汇率制度,即许多人称之为:受限制的浮动外汇制度“。
This means that ,while there is a great degree of flexibility in exchange rates according to balance of payment factors,
就是说,虽然按照国际收支差额的因素,汇率有很大程度的灵活性,
central banks still intervene in the market by buying or selling large amounts of foreign currencies to prevent wide-ranging fluctuations.
但中央银行仍然使用买进或卖出大量外币的办法来防止大幅度的外汇浮动,以此来干预外汇市场。
B:Why do they do this ?Wouldn't a clean float be better?
布莱克:他们为什么要这样做呢? 不受限制的汇率浮动会不会更好些呢?
J:Well,a clean float means that the parity rate of various currencies would go up or go down to restore balance-of -payments equilibrium.
约翰逊:不受限制的汇率浮动意味着各种货币的比价能以涨价或跌价来恢复国际收支差额的平衡。
Therefore ,a country's international trade position could be affected by an appreciation of its currency .
因此,一个国家的外贸地位会因为它的货币的增值而受到影响了。
B:Oh ,I see.So governments must consider their internal fiscal and political requirements ,too.
布莱克:噢,我明白了。因此政府也必须考虑到国内的财政和政治需要。
J:Yes,that's right .That's why it takes a great deal of international cooperation to make the present system work .
约翰逊:对,是这样的。这就是为什么需要大量国际间协作才会使得这个现行制度发挥作用。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语口语练习情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话,是练习英语口语的最好学习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: So, Monica, you are from New Zealand.
托德:莫妮卡,你来自新西兰。
Monica: Yes, that's right.
莫妮卡:对,没错。
Todd: So, for people going to New Zealand, what would you recommend? What are three orfour places that you must see in New Zealand?
托德:对计划去新西兰旅行的人们,你有什么建议?请你推荐三至四个新西兰必去景点。
Monica: Oh, OK, three or four places you must see. Well, it depends what you're looking forreally. I think a lot of people that come to New Zealand enjoy an outdoor lifestyle, so there's lotsof outdoor activities and places you can go to to enjoy in New Zealand. Personally, I find theSouth Island of New Zealand very scenic in comparison to the North Island, so for me, amust-do is the West Coast of the South Island. It's very pretty.
莫妮卡:哦,好,三至四个必去景点。这要取决于你对什么感兴趣。我认为大部分来新西兰游玩的游客喜欢户外生活方式,新西兰有许多户外运动,也有很多可以享受户外运动的好去处。我个人认为与新西兰北岛相比,新西兰南岛的景色更美,我认为必去的景点是南岛的西海岸,那里非常漂亮。
Todd: The West Coast.
托德:西海岸。
Monica: Yeah. In particular, there's two glaciers. Franz Joseph and Fox Glaciers, which arevery stunning to look at, and you can either have a look at them by foot, or you can pay for ahelicopter ride that takes you up and shows you an aerial view of them.
莫妮卡:对。特别是那里的两个冰川。弗朗兹·约瑟夫冰川和福克斯冰川,这两座冰川非常迷人,游客可以步行去观赏冰川,也可以乘坐直升飞机从上空鸟瞰冰川。
Todd: Now, do people ever walk across the glaciers?
托德:人们可以步行穿越冰川?
Monica: There are guides that can walk you across. Yeah, I haven't done it personally, but it ispossible.
莫妮卡:有导游引领游客穿越冰川。我还没有尝试过,不过是可以的。
Todd: So what else would you recommend for New Zealand? What other places should peoplesee?
托德:还有其他的新西兰景点推荐吗?其他值得一去的景点?
Monica: I think if you want to see ... let me think ... rural New Zealand. It's quite a nice ideato drive the length of the country and then you can see the interesting farming that is takingplace, in particular in the South Island. The lower part of the South Island, and a lot of theNorth Island as well. There's a lot of sheep in New Zealand and there's a lot of cattle as well,so I think it's always interesting to go for a drive to see that firsthand.
莫妮卡:我想,如果你想看……让我想一下,如果大家对新西兰郊区感兴趣,那开车游览是个不错的主意,沿途你们会看到南岛地区有趣的务农场景。南岛的下端和北岛的大部分地区也有农场。新西兰有许多羊和牛,我认为开车沿途欣赏这种景色非常有意思。
Todd: So, you just start up in Auckland in the north and drive all the way down south?
托德:开车从北方的奥克兰一路南下吗?
Monica: Yeah, well, there's many ways you can do it, but I recommend one way of doing it istoo arrive in Auckland and to have an experience of a big city, well a big city for New Zealand,and then drive down the center of the North Island and maybe have a farming experiencesomewhere. There's a lot of farm stay opportunities available for tourists who come to NewZealand, so depending on how you do it. You might want to stay two or three days with afamily and experience a farming lifestyle. So that's, yeah, one thing I'd recommend. Andanother is to maybe go to a city like Rotorua which is really in the center of the North Island,and experience Maori culture. There's a Maori village there near the Whakarewarewa forestwhich hosts a lot of tourists, and you get to experience Maori waiata which is Maori songs andyou get to see the hot springs in New Zealand and thermal mud pools, so, yeah, Rotorua is anice city to go and visit, and then work your way down to the capital of New Zealand which isWellington, and I think if you want to experience the cafe lifestyle of New Zealand that's a goodplace to go.
莫妮卡:对,有很多条线路可以选择,不过我推荐大家先去奥克兰,体验这座新西兰大城市的生活,然后开车沿着北岛中心区一路南下,路上可以体验下农场生活。新西兰有很多寄宿农场可供游客选择,这要取决于你们想怎么做。大家可以和当地家庭在一起生活两三天的时间,体验农场生活。这里是我推荐的一个地方。第二个推荐地是罗托鲁瓦市,罗托鲁瓦位于北岛中心,游客可以体验毛利文化。法卡雷瓦雷瓦红木森林附近有个毛利人村庄,游客可以住在那里,聆听毛利歌曲,欣赏新西兰的春季景色和地热泥浆池,罗托鲁瓦是一座值得游览的城市,然后继续南下前往新西兰首都惠灵顿市,如果大家想感受新西兰的咖啡生活,那惠灵顿市是个好去处。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些大学两人英语口语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
AWhat channel did you watch last night?
你昨晚是看哪个频道?
BChannel Two. A TV series was showing on it. The name of the series is Huanzhu Gege
二频道,播电视剧《还珠格格》
AHow do you feel about it?
你觉得怎么样?
BGenerally it's to my appetite. What about you?
总的来说挺对胃口的。
AWell, I don't think much about it. To me, it's a sheer waste of time
我不喜欢这部剧,在我看来,纯粹是浪费时间.
BDon't be too critical. So what's your favorite?
不要太严苛了。那你最喜欢看什么?
AVariety shows and talk shows, I think.
综艺节目和访谈节目。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式,练就流利的英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来英语口语情景对话练习,欢迎大家学习!
Aiste: Hello, Christophe. What are you doing this afternoon?
爱斯蒂:你好,克里斯托夫。你今天下午要做什么?
Christophe: Hi, Aiste. I think I'm going to run this afternoon.
克里斯托夫:你好,爱斯蒂。我今天下午要去跑步。
Aiste: To run? But it's raining outside.
爱斯蒂:跑步?可是外面在下雨呢。
Christophe: I don't care. I love running in the rain, and I have to run because I am training fora marathon.
克里斯托夫:我不在意这个。我喜欢在雨里跑步,我一定得去跑步,因为我在为马拉松进行训练。
Aiste: A marathon! Isn't that like some 100 kilometers of running?
爱斯蒂:马拉松!是要跑100公里的那种吗?
Christophe: Oh, no. A marathon is a race where you run 42 kilometers. It's a long distance, soyou need to train every day for it.
克里斯托夫:不是,马拉松长跑比赛的全程是42公里。距离很长,所以要每天都训练。
Aiste: So do you actually run 42 kilometers every day when training for it?
爱斯蒂:那你训练的话,是每天都跑42公里吗?
Christophe: Oh, no. Actually, a good preparation for a marathon is about 12 weeks of running,and you never run for 42 kilometers in one training. You never do this because it's actually very,very bad for your body if you would do that, so you run a maximum, like 32 to 34 kilometers.
克里斯托夫:不是。马拉松比赛的充分准备是要进行为期12周的跑步训练,但是每次训练不能跑满42公里。因为这样做对身体有害,每次训练最多跑32至34公里。
Aiste: Every day?
爱斯蒂:每天吗?
Christophe: Not every day of course. I think, right now, I run about 80 kilometers a week,but that's almost every day, 10, 15 kilometers that you have to run.
克里斯托夫:当然不是每天。现在,我每周跑80公里,相当于每天跑10或15公里。
Aiste: And how many marathons have you done already?
爱斯蒂:你现在参加过几次马拉松比赛了?
Christophe: I've already ran about four marathons, and now I'm preparing for my fifthmarathon.
克里斯托夫:我已经参加过四次马拉松了,现在我正在为第五次马拉松比赛做准备。
Aiste: What is that going to be like?
爱斯蒂:比赛怎么样?
Christophe: Well, actually, I hope to run less than three hours. It's quite fast. It's likefourteen kilometers average during forty-two kilometers.
克里斯托夫:我希望这次我能跑进三小时。这个速度已经很快了,42公里的话,相当于每小时要跑14公里。
Aiste: Whoa! That sounds difficult. I'm not really into sports very much, so I think for me,even a five-minutes run seems kind of difficult and requiring lots of endurance.
爱斯蒂:哇!听起来很难。我不太喜欢运动,我想让我跑五分钟都很难,而且跑步还需要很多耐力。
Christophe: Well, in the beginning, it's hard maybe, but once you try running a little bitlonger, you really start liking it, so I would recommend you to do one training with me andyou start slow and then you build up slowly until you can run five, maybe ten kilometers, andthen you will see, you will get addicted and you will love it too. I think in a couple of years,you will run your first marathon.
克里斯托夫:刚开始可能有点难,不过如果你尝试多跑跑的话,你会爱上跑步这项运动的,我建议你和我一起训练一次,你刚开始可以慢慢跑,一点一点增加跑步的距离,然后你就可以跑五公里,甚至十公里,那时你会发现你真的对跑步着了迷,爱上了这项运动。我想几年后,你也可以参加马拉松了。
Aiste: Oh, that sounds great, but ... I really don't think it's for me.
爱斯蒂:哦,听起来不错,不过……我想那并不适合我。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
想要学好大学英语,练习好英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来大学英语口语情景对话,希望对你有所帮助!
A:Health is very important for our body.And healthy foods plays a very important role in it.So,what do you think is a healthy diet?
健康对于我们的身体是十分重要的。而且健康的食物在这里扮演了一个十分重要的角色。所以,你认为什么是健康的饮食?
B:A healthy diet should contain all the essential nutrients.
健康的饮食应包含所有必需的营养物质。
A:How could people eliminate food contamination nowadays?
现在人们怎样才能杜绝食品污染事件?
B:The government should set strict rules and regulations to standardize the production of food and punish severely those violators.
政府应制定严格的规章制度来规范食品生产,并且严惩违法者。
A:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?
为什么食品污染问题现在频繁发生?
B:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.
因为食品生产者惟利是图,丧失了商业道德。他们不再把食品安全当作首要问题。
A:Why do many people suffer from heart disease recently?
最近为什么很多人患上了心脏病?
B:I suppose it is because the improved living conditions provide people with more refined grain and meat. Consequently, people have an excessive amount of fat which leads to heart disease.
我认为这是由于生活条件改善,人们有了更多细粮和肉类。结果就摄入了过量的脂肪,从而引起了心脏病。
A:What’s your eating habit?
你有什么饮食习惯?
B:I have a balanced diet and I always have meals in a regular way.
我饮食均衡,而且吃饭有规律。
A:How do you keep fit?
你怎样保持健康?
B:I am not particular about food and I often do exercise as long as I have free time.
我不挑食,而且一有时间就会运动。
A:Do you have fast food very often?
你经常吃快餐吗?
B:No, I seldom eat fast food because it’s rich in fat. And I want to keep a slender shape.
不,我几乎不吃快餐,因为它含有很多脂肪。而我想保持苗条的体形。
A:What are the advantages of transgenic food?
转基因食品有什么优点?
B:Transgenic technology can increase the yield of the crops and give the crops such attributes as insect-resistance or drought-resistance.
转基因技术可以提高农作物的产量,使它们具有抗病虫、耐干旱等特性。
A:What do you think of instant noodles?
你认为方便面怎么样?
B:On the one hand, it is easy to prepare and thus brings convenience to our busy life. On the other hand, it is harmful to our health since it contains preservatives.
一方面,方便面易于准备,因此给我们忙碌的生活带来了便利。另一方面,由于它含有防腐剂,所以对健康有害。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想要练习好英语口语,找一些生活常见的情景对话来练习再好不过,下面读文网小编为大家带来日常简单的英语情景对话,欢迎大家练习!
A:Hi, Bob. Can I have the book back I lent to you last month?
A:鲍勃。我上个月借给你的书能还给我吗?
B:Oh! I forgot all about it. Of course you can have it back, John. l'm sorry about the delay.
B:哦,我忘记了。当然可以还给你了,约翰。很不好意思耽误了这么久。
A:Well, it doesn't matter. I almost forgot it too if it is not for Peter who asked me about it this moming.
A:哦,没关系。要不是彼得今天早上问起我,我也差不多都忘了。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想要说出一口流利的英语,离不开平时的英语口语练习,下面读文网小编为大家带来预约常用英语对话,希望对你有所帮助!
A:Come on,fellows.Let's enjoy my wife's cooking!
A:过来,伙计们,尝尝我妻子的手艺吧!
B:Em,it's delicious!
B:太好吃了!
A:Thank you!My wife likes cooking very much.
A:谢谢,我妻子特别喜欢烹调。
B:You're lucky.
B:你真幸运!
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习一些最简单又常用的英语口语吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来简单日常英语情景对话,希望对你有所帮助!
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
Gabrielle: Hello!
你好
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,谢谢。
Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家过夏天。
Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎么计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你来自那里。
Gabrielle: That's right.
是的。
Todd: Were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.
也许最高达到了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
Todd: Animals!
宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋。好的,十分谢谢。
Gabrielle: Cheers!
不客气!
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来简单的英语日常情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Good morning, Mr.zhang.
A:早上好,张先生。
B:Good morning.
B:早上好。
A:How are you? How nice to see you again.How is everthing going?
A:你好吗?很高兴能再次见到你。过得怎么样?
B;Very well, What about you?
B:非常好,你怎么样?
A:Not bad, thanks, Our company has sent me to pick you up here.
A:还可以,谢谢。我们公司派我来这儿接你。
B:That is so nice of you.
B:你们真是太好了。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来日常基础英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Mum,pass me some more please!
A:妈妈,请再给我一点。
B:Tina,you should have more nutritious food.Don't eat these crisps any more.
B:蒂娜,你该吃些更有营养的食物,别总吃这些炸土豆片了。
A:But the ads say they're most nutritious.
A:可广告说它们非常有营养。
B:Have you ever heard the ads say anything bad about their products?
B:你听广告说他们的产品不好吗?
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: