为您找到与旅游英语口语情景对话相关的共200个结果:
下面读文网小编为大家带来有关中东旅游情景对话,希望大家喜欢!
Emma: Is the Middle East a secluded region?
埃玛:中东是不是一个很封闭的地方啊?
Ben: No. Actually we are having a false image of this region. To be honest ,the Middle East region is a very developed region. You can see a lot of very modernized hotels and buildings there.
本:不是的。事实上我们对中东的很多印象都是不正确的。坦白讲,中东地区很发达,在那里你会见到很多现代化的酒店、建筑物等。
Emma: OK. What is there to see and do in the Middle East?.
埃玛:哦,那在中东你都看到了什么,做了些什么呢?
Ben :A huge proportion of this region is desert. You can tour through the dunes, which is very popular among the travelers. There are also many cities located on oceans in the Middle East. You can feel that this is a region with its own special qualities and characters.
本:中东的很多地方都是沙漠,你可以在沙丘中穿行,这在很多游客中很受欢迎。中东也有很多坐落于海洋上的城市。你可以感受到这个地区有着自已的特色和风格。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来有关红河谷旅游情景对话,希望大家喜欢!
Amy is now at Red River.She is talking with the guide.
埃米来到了红河谷,现在她在和导游聊天。
Guide:Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Red River Valley in Fushun.This place is well known for its drifting activity in China. Today, you are going to have a very good experience.
导游:女士们先生们,欢迎来到抚顺红河谷进行漂流。这个地方是中国非常知名 的漂流基地。今天你们将享受一种前所未有的体验。
Amy:I am looking forward to this.
埃米:我很期待呢。
Guide:You all look very energetic.This is very good. We need to work together as a team during the expedition.
导游:你们看上去都精力充沛,这样很好。在漂流的过程中需要我们大家一起努力,共同合作。
Amy:Yes.I agree. Only so, we can avoid the dangerous areas successfully.
埃米:是的。只有这样我们才能成功地避开危险的区域。
Guide:Everyone should keep on your life jacket.Besides, we have professionallife savers standing by. So don't worry.
导游:大家要把救生衣穿好。我们也有专业的救生员在一边待命,所以请大家不要担心。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来有关避暑山庄旅游情景对话,希望大家喜欢!
Amy comes to Chengde Summer Resort. She is now listening to the guide and asking a few questions.
埃米来到了承德避暑山庄。她在认真地听取导游的介绍,不时地询问几句。
Amy:I have heard that Chengde Summer Resort is called the miniature of China's beautiful land. Why is it so?
埃米:我听说承德避暑山庄被称为中国美丽疆土的缩影,为什么这么说呢?
Guide:Chengde Summer Resort is the place where the emperors used to spend the summer and work. So it was not an imperial summer palace in its usual meaning but became an important center next to Beijing.It is also called the intangible Great Wall.
导游:因为承德避暑山庄不仅仅是传统意义上用来避暑的地方。在以前的时候,皇帝会在夏季来到这里避暑,并处理国家大事。所以承德避暑山庄可以说是除了北京以外的第二个政治文化中心。这里也被称为无形的万里长城。
Amy:I know the Great Wall. But what is an intangible Great Wall?
埃米:万里长城我知道。那这里为什么被称为无形的万里长城呢?
Guide:When the Qing government made Beijing the capital city, it paid much attention on a good relationship with minorities in Tibet, Xinjiang and Mongolia and kept a marriage relation with them. So the temples around are the outcome of this policy.
导游:清朝的时候定都北京,清政府很重视与各个少数民族的关系,尤其是西藏、新疆和蒙古等地方,并与这些地方联姻。可以说避暑山庄周边的这些庙宇都是当时少数民族政策的产物。
Amy:Understand. It should be of great value.
埃米:我明白了,那这个地方真的是意义非凡。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订机票,欢迎大家学习!
A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?
A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?
B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.
B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?
A:Certainly.
A:当然可以。
B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:后天同次航班有座吗?
A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.
A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m
B:Thanks a lot.
B:多谢。
A:You are welcome.
A:不用谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来关于坐船旅游英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Good morning, everyone. We will get destination in only one hour.
A:早上好,各位。我们还有一个小时就到达目的地了。
B: Oh, yes.
B:啊,好的。
A: I hope that you had good journey.
A:希望各位的旅途很愉快。
B: Yes. Thank you.
B:是的,谢谢你。
A: Make sure that your customs forms are with you.
A:要确定随身携带海关单据。
B: And?
B:还有吗?
A: Before disembarkation, please get ready.
A:离船之前,请做好准备。
B: All right.
B:好的。
A: By the way, don't forget your luggage on the ship.
A:顺便说一句,不要把行李落在船上。
B: Thank you for your reminding.
B:谢谢你的提醒。
A: You will see the beautiful city.
A:你们将会看到一座美丽的城市。
B:I can't wait to see it.
B:我等不及了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来关于旅游意外英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Well, how did you enjoy your seaside trip?
A:你们的海滨之行玩得不错吧?
B: It was funny.
B:简直太好了。
A: Tell me about it, will you?
A:跟我说说好吗?
B: Well, we drove through the valley on our way there in the morning. It was a magnificent sight.
B:好。那天早晨我们沿着山谷开车去目的地。
A: Did you stop at the big waterfall for pictures?
A:你们在大瀑布那儿停下来拍照了吗?
B: Sure, we wouldn't miss it for anything. After that, we took a short cut to the park.There was very little traffic, so we got there in less than an hour.
B:那还用说,我们怎么也不会把那儿给忘了。从那儿我们抄近路去公园。那条路来往车辆不多,我们不到一个小时就到了。
A: You were lucky then. What did you do after that?
A:你们真幸运。那之后你们又干什么了?
B: We went for a swim in the sea. That was the best part of the day. Just look at my nice tan.
B:我们又到海里游泳。那天数游泳最有意思。
A: So you must have had a busy and enjoyable day yesterday.
A:昨天你们一定是繁忙而愉快了。一路景色真美。
B: Yes, you're right. And I was so tired that I fell asleep on the way back. My arms are still stiff from the swim yesterday.
B:没错。回来的路上我都睡着了。因为昨天游泳,现在我的胳膊还疼呢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Look!That's the Statue of Liberty.
A:瞧!那就是自由女神像。
B:What a spectacular view! Maybe it is the most famous single monument in the USA.
B:太壮观了!它或许是美国最有名的单人纪念碑了。
A:It was a gift from the French people. Its designer also designed the world famous Eiffel Tower.
A:自由女神是法国人民赠送的礼物。其设计师也就是埃菲尔铁塔的设计师。
B:He was so great. What was his name?
B:太了不起了。他叫什么名字?
A:I am sorry,I can't remember. The day when the Statue of Liberty was unveiled, more than one million people came to watch and celebrate.
A:对不起,我不记得了。自由女神揭幕典礼那天,有一百多万人前来观看、庆祝。
B:That must have been very spectacular.
B:那肯定非常壮观了。
A:Yes , it was
A:是很壮观。
B:By the way,are visitors allowed to climb up the statue?
B:顺便问一下,自由女神像允许参观者登上去吗?
A:Yes. An elevator takes visitors to the top pedestal.
A:可以登上去。电梯可以把参观者送上最高的那层平台。
B:That's the first thing I'd like to do.
B:那是我计划要做的第一件事。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来两人实用英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lily:
Excuse me. My wallet was stolen.
打扰了,我的钱包被偷了。
Policeman:
What kind of wallet?
什么样的?
Lily:
It's a medium-size one, red leather.
中等大小,红的,皮的。
Policeman:
What was in it?
里面都有什么?
Lily:
My driver's license, some credit cards, and more than $200 in cash.
我的驾照,信用卡和两百多块钱现金。
Policeman:
OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it.
嗯。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来两人英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Policeman:
Good morning. What can I do for you?
早上好,您需要什么帮助?
Lily:
Good morning, I lost my identification card and need a new one.
早上好,我身份证丢了,须办张新的。
Policeman:
Do you have your hukou registration or residence permit?
您带了户口簿或居住证了吗?
Lily:
Yes, I do.
带了。
Policeman:
OK. I will apply for a new one for you. Please take an id photo in Room 307.
好的,我再为您申请一张新的。请在三零七室照一张照片。
Lily:
OK. Anything else?
好的,还有其他的吗?
Policeman:
That's all, please pick up your new ID card next week.
就这些了,下个星期过来取你的新身份证吧。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
为了突破金融英语口语,平时多练多听十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语口语练习情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Ms.Johnson and Mr.Black continue their discussion of the International Monetary System .
约翰逊小姐和布莱克先生继续讨论国际货币制度。
Black :Is that when the Smithsonian Agreement was signed ?
布莱克:史密森协定就是在那时签订的吧?
Johnson:Yes,in December 1971.Under that and subsequent agreements ,the fixed rate exchange system has been changed to a floating exchange rate system in which the value of various currencies fluctuate to restore balance-of-payments equilibrium .
约翰逊:对,是在1971年12月签订的。在史密森协定和随后的一些协定的指导下,固定的外汇汇率制度转变为浮动汇变幻无率制度。在这个制度中,以各种货币价值的波动来恢复国际收支差额的平衡。
B:So you mean that foreign exchange rates are new free to change according to the laws of supply and demand?
布莱克:那么,您是说,现在外汇汇率是按照供需规律自由是变化?
J:Not quite .Actually ,we now have a managed floating exchange rate system,or what many people call a dirty float system .
约翰逊:也不完全是这样。实际上,我们现在建立了一个受管制的浮动汇率制度,即许多人称之为:受限制的浮动外汇制度“。
This means that ,while there is a great degree of flexibility in exchange rates according to balance of payment factors,
就是说,虽然按照国际收支差额的因素,汇率有很大程度的灵活性,
central banks still intervene in the market by buying or selling large amounts of foreign currencies to prevent wide-ranging fluctuations.
但中央银行仍然使用买进或卖出大量外币的办法来防止大幅度的外汇浮动,以此来干预外汇市场。
B:Why do they do this ?Wouldn't a clean float be better?
布莱克:他们为什么要这样做呢? 不受限制的汇率浮动会不会更好些呢?
J:Well,a clean float means that the parity rate of various currencies would go up or go down to restore balance-of -payments equilibrium.
约翰逊:不受限制的汇率浮动意味着各种货币的比价能以涨价或跌价来恢复国际收支差额的平衡。
Therefore ,a country's international trade position could be affected by an appreciation of its currency .
因此,一个国家的外贸地位会因为它的货币的增值而受到影响了。
B:Oh ,I see.So governments must consider their internal fiscal and political requirements ,too.
布莱克:噢,我明白了。因此政府也必须考虑到国内的财政和政治需要。
J:Yes,that's right .That's why it takes a great deal of international cooperation to make the present system work .
约翰逊:对,是这样的。这就是为什么需要大量国际间协作才会使得这个现行制度发挥作用。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语口语练习情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话,是练习英语口语的最好学习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: So, Monica, you are from New Zealand.
托德:莫妮卡,你来自新西兰。
Monica: Yes, that's right.
莫妮卡:对,没错。
Todd: So, for people going to New Zealand, what would you recommend? What are three orfour places that you must see in New Zealand?
托德:对计划去新西兰旅行的人们,你有什么建议?请你推荐三至四个新西兰必去景点。
Monica: Oh, OK, three or four places you must see. Well, it depends what you're looking forreally. I think a lot of people that come to New Zealand enjoy an outdoor lifestyle, so there's lotsof outdoor activities and places you can go to to enjoy in New Zealand. Personally, I find theSouth Island of New Zealand very scenic in comparison to the North Island, so for me, amust-do is the West Coast of the South Island. It's very pretty.
莫妮卡:哦,好,三至四个必去景点。这要取决于你对什么感兴趣。我认为大部分来新西兰游玩的游客喜欢户外生活方式,新西兰有许多户外运动,也有很多可以享受户外运动的好去处。我个人认为与新西兰北岛相比,新西兰南岛的景色更美,我认为必去的景点是南岛的西海岸,那里非常漂亮。
Todd: The West Coast.
托德:西海岸。
Monica: Yeah. In particular, there's two glaciers. Franz Joseph and Fox Glaciers, which arevery stunning to look at, and you can either have a look at them by foot, or you can pay for ahelicopter ride that takes you up and shows you an aerial view of them.
莫妮卡:对。特别是那里的两个冰川。弗朗兹·约瑟夫冰川和福克斯冰川,这两座冰川非常迷人,游客可以步行去观赏冰川,也可以乘坐直升飞机从上空鸟瞰冰川。
Todd: Now, do people ever walk across the glaciers?
托德:人们可以步行穿越冰川?
Monica: There are guides that can walk you across. Yeah, I haven't done it personally, but it ispossible.
莫妮卡:有导游引领游客穿越冰川。我还没有尝试过,不过是可以的。
Todd: So what else would you recommend for New Zealand? What other places should peoplesee?
托德:还有其他的新西兰景点推荐吗?其他值得一去的景点?
Monica: I think if you want to see ... let me think ... rural New Zealand. It's quite a nice ideato drive the length of the country and then you can see the interesting farming that is takingplace, in particular in the South Island. The lower part of the South Island, and a lot of theNorth Island as well. There's a lot of sheep in New Zealand and there's a lot of cattle as well,so I think it's always interesting to go for a drive to see that firsthand.
莫妮卡:我想,如果你想看……让我想一下,如果大家对新西兰郊区感兴趣,那开车游览是个不错的主意,沿途你们会看到南岛地区有趣的务农场景。南岛的下端和北岛的大部分地区也有农场。新西兰有许多羊和牛,我认为开车沿途欣赏这种景色非常有意思。
Todd: So, you just start up in Auckland in the north and drive all the way down south?
托德:开车从北方的奥克兰一路南下吗?
Monica: Yeah, well, there's many ways you can do it, but I recommend one way of doing it istoo arrive in Auckland and to have an experience of a big city, well a big city for New Zealand,and then drive down the center of the North Island and maybe have a farming experiencesomewhere. There's a lot of farm stay opportunities available for tourists who come to NewZealand, so depending on how you do it. You might want to stay two or three days with afamily and experience a farming lifestyle. So that's, yeah, one thing I'd recommend. Andanother is to maybe go to a city like Rotorua which is really in the center of the North Island,and experience Maori culture. There's a Maori village there near the Whakarewarewa forestwhich hosts a lot of tourists, and you get to experience Maori waiata which is Maori songs andyou get to see the hot springs in New Zealand and thermal mud pools, so, yeah, Rotorua is anice city to go and visit, and then work your way down to the capital of New Zealand which isWellington, and I think if you want to experience the cafe lifestyle of New Zealand that's a goodplace to go.
莫妮卡:对,有很多条线路可以选择,不过我推荐大家先去奥克兰,体验这座新西兰大城市的生活,然后开车沿着北岛中心区一路南下,路上可以体验下农场生活。新西兰有很多寄宿农场可供游客选择,这要取决于你们想怎么做。大家可以和当地家庭在一起生活两三天的时间,体验农场生活。这里是我推荐的一个地方。第二个推荐地是罗托鲁瓦市,罗托鲁瓦位于北岛中心,游客可以体验毛利文化。法卡雷瓦雷瓦红木森林附近有个毛利人村庄,游客可以住在那里,聆听毛利歌曲,欣赏新西兰的春季景色和地热泥浆池,罗托鲁瓦是一座值得游览的城市,然后继续南下前往新西兰首都惠灵顿市,如果大家想感受新西兰的咖啡生活,那惠灵顿市是个好去处。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些大学两人英语口语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
AWhat channel did you watch last night?
你昨晚是看哪个频道?
BChannel Two. A TV series was showing on it. The name of the series is Huanzhu Gege
二频道,播电视剧《还珠格格》
AHow do you feel about it?
你觉得怎么样?
BGenerally it's to my appetite. What about you?
总的来说挺对胃口的。
AWell, I don't think much about it. To me, it's a sheer waste of time
我不喜欢这部剧,在我看来,纯粹是浪费时间.
BDon't be too critical. So what's your favorite?
不要太严苛了。那你最喜欢看什么?
AVariety shows and talk shows, I think.
综艺节目和访谈节目。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式,练就流利的英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来英语口语情景对话练习,欢迎大家学习!
Aiste: Hello, Christophe. What are you doing this afternoon?
爱斯蒂:你好,克里斯托夫。你今天下午要做什么?
Christophe: Hi, Aiste. I think I'm going to run this afternoon.
克里斯托夫:你好,爱斯蒂。我今天下午要去跑步。
Aiste: To run? But it's raining outside.
爱斯蒂:跑步?可是外面在下雨呢。
Christophe: I don't care. I love running in the rain, and I have to run because I am training fora marathon.
克里斯托夫:我不在意这个。我喜欢在雨里跑步,我一定得去跑步,因为我在为马拉松进行训练。
Aiste: A marathon! Isn't that like some 100 kilometers of running?
爱斯蒂:马拉松!是要跑100公里的那种吗?
Christophe: Oh, no. A marathon is a race where you run 42 kilometers. It's a long distance, soyou need to train every day for it.
克里斯托夫:不是,马拉松长跑比赛的全程是42公里。距离很长,所以要每天都训练。
Aiste: So do you actually run 42 kilometers every day when training for it?
爱斯蒂:那你训练的话,是每天都跑42公里吗?
Christophe: Oh, no. Actually, a good preparation for a marathon is about 12 weeks of running,and you never run for 42 kilometers in one training. You never do this because it's actually very,very bad for your body if you would do that, so you run a maximum, like 32 to 34 kilometers.
克里斯托夫:不是。马拉松比赛的充分准备是要进行为期12周的跑步训练,但是每次训练不能跑满42公里。因为这样做对身体有害,每次训练最多跑32至34公里。
Aiste: Every day?
爱斯蒂:每天吗?
Christophe: Not every day of course. I think, right now, I run about 80 kilometers a week,but that's almost every day, 10, 15 kilometers that you have to run.
克里斯托夫:当然不是每天。现在,我每周跑80公里,相当于每天跑10或15公里。
Aiste: And how many marathons have you done already?
爱斯蒂:你现在参加过几次马拉松比赛了?
Christophe: I've already ran about four marathons, and now I'm preparing for my fifthmarathon.
克里斯托夫:我已经参加过四次马拉松了,现在我正在为第五次马拉松比赛做准备。
Aiste: What is that going to be like?
爱斯蒂:比赛怎么样?
Christophe: Well, actually, I hope to run less than three hours. It's quite fast. It's likefourteen kilometers average during forty-two kilometers.
克里斯托夫:我希望这次我能跑进三小时。这个速度已经很快了,42公里的话,相当于每小时要跑14公里。
Aiste: Whoa! That sounds difficult. I'm not really into sports very much, so I think for me,even a five-minutes run seems kind of difficult and requiring lots of endurance.
爱斯蒂:哇!听起来很难。我不太喜欢运动,我想让我跑五分钟都很难,而且跑步还需要很多耐力。
Christophe: Well, in the beginning, it's hard maybe, but once you try running a little bitlonger, you really start liking it, so I would recommend you to do one training with me andyou start slow and then you build up slowly until you can run five, maybe ten kilometers, andthen you will see, you will get addicted and you will love it too. I think in a couple of years,you will run your first marathon.
克里斯托夫:刚开始可能有点难,不过如果你尝试多跑跑的话,你会爱上跑步这项运动的,我建议你和我一起训练一次,你刚开始可以慢慢跑,一点一点增加跑步的距离,然后你就可以跑五公里,甚至十公里,那时你会发现你真的对跑步着了迷,爱上了这项运动。我想几年后,你也可以参加马拉松了。
Aiste: Oh, that sounds great, but ... I really don't think it's for me.
爱斯蒂:哦,听起来不错,不过……我想那并不适合我。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
在你准备出国旅游,练习好一口流利的英语,能够让你更好地体验出国旅游的乐趣。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游三人英语对话,希望对大家有所帮助!
谢谢!—— Thank you.
多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.
谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
玩得快乐--Have a good time.
祝你好运。—— Good luck.
我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
浏览量:7
下载量:0
时间:
想要学好大学英语,练习好英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来大学英语口语情景对话,希望对你有所帮助!
A:Health is very important for our body.And healthy foods plays a very important role in it.So,what do you think is a healthy diet?
健康对于我们的身体是十分重要的。而且健康的食物在这里扮演了一个十分重要的角色。所以,你认为什么是健康的饮食?
B:A healthy diet should contain all the essential nutrients.
健康的饮食应包含所有必需的营养物质。
A:How could people eliminate food contamination nowadays?
现在人们怎样才能杜绝食品污染事件?
B:The government should set strict rules and regulations to standardize the production of food and punish severely those violators.
政府应制定严格的规章制度来规范食品生产,并且严惩违法者。
A:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?
为什么食品污染问题现在频繁发生?
B:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.
因为食品生产者惟利是图,丧失了商业道德。他们不再把食品安全当作首要问题。
A:Why do many people suffer from heart disease recently?
最近为什么很多人患上了心脏病?
B:I suppose it is because the improved living conditions provide people with more refined grain and meat. Consequently, people have an excessive amount of fat which leads to heart disease.
我认为这是由于生活条件改善,人们有了更多细粮和肉类。结果就摄入了过量的脂肪,从而引起了心脏病。
A:What’s your eating habit?
你有什么饮食习惯?
B:I have a balanced diet and I always have meals in a regular way.
我饮食均衡,而且吃饭有规律。
A:How do you keep fit?
你怎样保持健康?
B:I am not particular about food and I often do exercise as long as I have free time.
我不挑食,而且一有时间就会运动。
A:Do you have fast food very often?
你经常吃快餐吗?
B:No, I seldom eat fast food because it’s rich in fat. And I want to keep a slender shape.
不,我几乎不吃快餐,因为它含有很多脂肪。而我想保持苗条的体形。
A:What are the advantages of transgenic food?
转基因食品有什么优点?
B:Transgenic technology can increase the yield of the crops and give the crops such attributes as insect-resistance or drought-resistance.
转基因技术可以提高农作物的产量,使它们具有抗病虫、耐干旱等特性。
A:What do you think of instant noodles?
你认为方便面怎么样?
B:On the one hand, it is easy to prepare and thus brings convenience to our busy life. On the other hand, it is harmful to our health since it contains preservatives.
一方面,方便面易于准备,因此给我们忙碌的生活带来了便利。另一方面,由于它含有防腐剂,所以对健康有害。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
很多人都喜欢出外旅游,并且做好了一系列的计划准备出发。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关旅游计划情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
I:
Hi, Ma Chuang, long time no see, how is everything?
嗨!马闯,好久不见最近怎么样?
Ma:
Well, pretty good, how about you?
哈哈,挺好的,你呢?
I:
Same here! This summer would be very hot, where do you plan to have a vacation?
恩,我也一样!今年暑假很热,准备到哪去度假?
Ma:
I do not have any plan. But Hainan sounds great, and you?
我还没打算呢! 听朋友说海南不错哦! 你去哪儿?
I:
I have already decided!
我早就想好过了!
Ma:
Really?
真的?
I:
I am planning to go to Guilin.
我准备去桂林。
Ma:
Is it interesting there?
是嘛? 那里好玩吗?
I:
Without a doubt! Have you ever heard"Guilin's scenery is the best in the world"? Summer there is very cool! With mountains and rivers around, seems I am just in heaven! What I love most is the snacks there, where the snacks are especially diversiform and delicious.
恩,当然啦! 听过“桂林山水甲天下”吧!那里的夏季非常凉爽!有山有水,而且又非常的美丽,住在山上感觉就像是在天堂一样!而我最喜欢的就是那里的小吃了,那里小吃特别丰富,美味可口!
Ma:
Sounds great!
恩,听起来不错哦!
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
如果你有计划出外旅游,那么你想学一些有关旅游计划的英语情景对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游计划旅游英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
苏珊:
Hello, Jacob, how are you doing?
雅各布.你好.最近好吗?
雅各布:
Hi, Susan! I`m fine. I heard you`ve been to many places in China during the past year.
还好吧.我听说你去年去了中国的很多地方.
苏珊:
Yes, I have. I love traveling.
是啊.我是去了不少地方.我喜欢旅行.
雅各布:
Which do you prefer ? Going on a package tour with a tour agency or going on your own-a "Do-It-Yourself" tour?
你更喜欢哪一种旅行.是跟旅行团还是自助游?
苏珊:
When I first came to China, I usually took package tours but now I`ve found Do-It-Yourself tours are more interesting.
我刚来中国的时候.常常跟团旅游.但现在我发现自助游更有意思.
雅各布:
Yes, they are. I like traveling independently. There`s not so much freedom in a package tour.
是啊.确实如此.我喜欢自己旅行.跟旅行团不太自由.
苏珊:
Exactly. What I really don`t like in a package tour is that the tour buses stop at tourist stores for a certain time and we are forced to spend lots of time shopping even if we have little interest in jade, pearls or paintings.
没错!我最讨厌跟团的地方就是.就算我们对那些宝石.珍珠和画一点兴趣也没有.旅游大巴也总要在那些景点的商店停一段时间.我们就被迫花时间购物.
雅各布:
Yes, another disadvantage is that the tourists have to follow exactly the travel agency`s schedule, but in a Do-It-Yourself tour they can select their own itinerary.
是啊.跟团还有一个缺点就是游客必须听从旅行社的日程安排.但要是自助游的话.游客就能自主安排行程.
苏珊:
And in a package tour, I always have to hurry up to follow the tour guide and stand next to him to hear what he says. I can`t stay longer at those places I like and take more pictures.
而且跟团旅行时.我总是忙着赶上导游.站的离他近一些好听他讲解.这样.我就不能在我喜欢的景点多呆一会儿.多照几张相片了.
雅各布:
That`s another reason why I prefer Do-It-Yourself option. I can travel at my own pace.
这也是我更喜欢自助游的另一个原因.就是能按我自己的节奏旅行.
苏珊:
And besides that, it`s great to select your own travel mates.
不仅如此.能自己选择旅伴也是件很棒的事.
雅各布:
You`re right. Traveling with friends or family is better than going with strangers.
你说的对.与朋友和家人一起旅行比和陌生人旅行更好.
苏珊:
I`m planning to drive myself to the countryside in the weekend. Would you like to come?
我计划着周末自己开车去郊区玩.你想一起去吗?
雅各布:
I`d love to, but I`ve already promised to go backpacking with my classmates.
我很想去.可我已经答应和同学一起去远足了.
苏珊:
That`s all right. Maybe I can ask Lisa. She loves "Do-It-Yourself" tours, too.
没关系.或许我可以问问丽莎.她也喜欢自助游.
雅各布:
Have a nice weekend!
祝你周末玩得愉快!
苏珊:
Thanks. The same to you!
谢谢.你也是!
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间: