为您找到与收集一些购物时的常用语英文相关的共200个结果:
如果你在讲英语国家的商店购物,则一定要掌握好用英语购物的用语下面是读文网小编整理的英语购物常用语句子,希望对大家有帮助。
1. What colour do you want?/What colour, please?你要什么颜色的?
2. What size do you want?/What size, please?你要什么尺码的?
3. What kind do you want?/What kind, please?你要哪一种?
店主或店员想了解顾客想要什么,喜欢什么或向顾客推荐物品时的用语:
What size(colour,kind…)do you want?
你想买哪种型号(颜色,种类…)?
Do you like this size(colour,kind…)?
你喜欢这种型号(颜色,种类…)吗?
Is this(Are these)all right? 这个(这些)可以吗?
What about these(those)? 这些(那些)怎么样?
What else would you like? 你还想要点什么?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的办公室常用英文词语,希望对大家有帮助。
eight-hour shift 八小时工作制
shift 轮班
morning session 上午班
evening/night shift 小/大夜班
day shift 日班
attendance book 签到本
personnel system 人事制度
personnel management 人事管理
office hour 办公时间
company time 工作时间
work hour 工作时间
late book 迟到本
day off 休息日
coffee break 上班中的休息时间
workday 工作日
working condition 工作环境
work permit 工作证
work overtime 加班
holiday rotation 节假日轮流值班
traveling allowance(for official trip) 差旅费
payroll 工资册
salary 薪水 (指付给一个人的固定劳动补偿)
wage 工资 (为劳动或服务所付的报酬,尤指按小时、天数、周或按工作量所付的薪酬)
salary raise 加薪
windfall 外快
annual pension 年薪
year-end bonus 年终奖
bonus 奖金
premium 红利
overtime pay 加班费
punch the clock 打卡
time recorder 打卡机
sneak out 开溜
internship 实习
on probation 试用
probation staff 试用人员
agreement of employment 聘书
evaluation of employee 员工考核
employee evaluation form 考核表
merit pay 绩效工资
dock pay 扣薪
unpaid leave 无薪假
before-tax salary 税前薪水
income tax 所得税
take-home pay/after-tax salary 税后净薪
release pay 遣散费
severance pay 解雇费
salary deduction 罚薪
casual leave 事假
sick leave 病假
“五险一金”
endowment insurance 养老保险
medical insurance 医疗保险
unemployment insurance 失业保险
employment injury insurance 工伤保险
maternity insurance 生育保险
housing fund 住房公积金
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在买东西的时候,我们经常会砍价来达到自身利益最大化。下面读文网小编为大家带来常用的英文砍价表达方式,欢迎大家学习!
甲:当然可以。
B: No problem.
乙:我买这条吧。
A: I’ll take this one.
甲:好的。还要点别的吗?领带夹?袖钮?
B: Good. Anything else? The tie pins? The cuff links?
乙:不了,谢谢。我想看看那条围巾。
A: No, thank you. I want to have a look at that scarf.
甲:好的。我们有好几种围巾,我拿给你看。请稍等。(乙从货架上取下几条围巾,然后放在柜台上。)
B: Ok. We have several kinds of scarves here. Let me get them for you. Just wait a minute. (B takes several scarves off the shelf, and then puts them on the counter.)
甲:噢,我就买这条了。这一直在寻找这种颜色和式样的围巾。给我包起来,我买了。
A: Oh. I like this one. I have been looking for this color and design. Please wrap it for me, and I’ll take it.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面读文网小编为大家带来购物英语常用英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
Would you like jewellery?
您要不要首饰?
Today is Mother's Day and all the jewellery is on sale at Rich's.
今天是母亲节,瑞奇店的所有首饰全部折价出售。
Do you have gold jewels?
你们有黄金饰品吗?
Yes,we have 14K and 18K gold necklaces,chains and earrings.
有,我们有14K和18K的金项链、手链和耳环。
May I have a look?
我能看一下吗?
Sure. Here is a nice gold necklace.
当然可以。这里有一根很好的金项链。
Its regular price is$56,and now you can have it witha twenty percent discount.
原价是56美元,现在可以让你打八折买下。
It's very elegant. I'll take it.
这项链非常精致。我买了。
I want to buy some jewellery.
我要买些首饰。
What kind of jewellery do you like to have?
你要哪种首饰呢?
595. I should like to look at some bracelets.
我想看看手镯。
Pure gold or carats?
纯金的还是K金的?
What's the price for this one?
这只手镯多少钱?
How about five hundred dollars?
500元怎么样?
I'm sorry we only sell at fixed prices.
很抱歉,我们店不还价。
I wish to buy a diamond ring,too.
我还想买只钻戒。
Is this one suitable for you?
这只适合你吗?
No,it seems too old fashioned to me.
不,我觉得似乎太老式了。
Let me try it on. Oh,it's too small for me,havent't you got any larger ones?
让我戴戴看,呵,太小了。有稍大点儿的吗?
This fits me well,how much do you charge for it?
这只很合适,多少钱?
Is that a real string of pearls?
那串珍珠是真的吗?
You may take it on my word,if you find out it is an imitation you may return it to me.
请相信我的话,假如您发现是假的话可以拿来退还给我。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面读文网小编为大家带来购物英语常用口语,欢迎大家阅读!
I'll have/take it. (我要买这个。)而较少说:I'll buy it.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面读文网小编为大家带来在购物英语常用口语,欢迎大家学习!
A: What sort of shopping is nearby, Mr. Taylor?
B: Call me John. This is a great area of the city for shopping. There’s a grocery store just around the corner.
A: What about things other than food?
B: Well, the Riverside Mall has 200 stores in it, including four major department stores .
A: Are there small shops near here as well?
B: Yes, on 4th street, near the movie theater there are many specialty shops, including clothing boutiques.
A: Well, that sounds just wonderful.
B: Yes, it’s a really nice neighborhood.
A: 泰勒先生,附近有什么购物中心?
B: 叫我约翰吧。这一带是市区里购物的好地方。在附近有一个食品杂货店。
A: 除了食物还有什么?
B: 噢,河畔购物中心内有200家店铺,还包括4家主要的百货商店。
A: 这儿附近也有小商店吗?
B: 是的,在第4大街,电影院附近有很多专卖店,其中还有专卖流行衣服的商店。
A: 噢,听起来倒挺好。
B: 是呀,这个地方可真不错。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面读文网小编为大家带来在购物英语百货商店购物常用句型,欢迎大家学习!
I'd like to buy a white shirt.
我想买件白衬衣。
What size,please?
请问多大尺寸?
This is a very fine shirt.
这件衬衫挺好。
Don't you have any less expensive shirts?
你们没有便宜点儿的衬衣?
I'd also like to see the tie in the showcase.
我想看看陈列柜里的那条领带。
The price is all right,but it's a bit showy,isn't it?
价格还可以,可是有点花哨了,对不对?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了办公室分别时常用的英文口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. I have a meeting soon. 我马上有个会议。
2. I have an engagement soon. 我马上有个约会。
3. I have an engagement very shortly. 我很快会有个安排。
4. I have an date very shortly. 我很快会有个约会。
5. I think I'd better go now. 我想我现在该走了。
6. I think I should go now. 我想我该走了。
7. I think I ought to go now. 我现在必须走了。
8. I think I must go now. 我想我得走了。
9. It's getting dark. 天马上要黑了。
10. It's getting dark outside. 外面马上要黑天了。
11. I have to go quite soon. 我很快就要走了。
12. I must go quite soon. 我必须很快就走了。
13. I must leave quite soon. 我得马上离开了。
14. I've got to go leave in a few minutes. 我得几分钟就得走了。
15. It was fun to get together again. 很高兴能够再会。
16. It was exciting to get together again. 很高兴能够再见。
17. It was exciting to talk to each other. 很高兴能够再次谈话。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子中英文对照,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details. Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products.
为使我们熟悉贵公司的产品,我们需要一些技术方面的细节。请寄有关产品的说明书,小册子或者活页目录。
2. We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E331.
附寄一本目录,上面有本公司系列产品中增添的最新型号E331。
3. We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you.
我们希望附寄的小册子对您有所帮助。
4. We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export.
现寄去一份有关我公司目前可供出口的各式自行车的小册子。
5.这是一个技术性的问题,我得找我们的技术部门。
We are expecting to receive your earliest reply to this enquiry.
6.我们在等待你早日答复这一询函。
We have an enquiry for silicon carbide and would like to ask you to send us your offer for 1000 metric tons for shipment during September.
7.我们得到一个碳化硅的询盘,请你报我1000公吨9月交货。
We have received an inquiry for Men’s Shirts and request you to send us your offer not later than the end of this month.
8.我们收到的一个男衬衫的询盘,要求你们在本月底以前给我们报盘。
We have recently received many inquiries from retailing shops in New York area about the captioned items and are sure that there would be very brisk demands, We shall appreciate your quoting us your most competitive prices on a CIF New York basis for the following.
9.我们近期收到许多来自纽约地区的零售商的关于标题货物的询函,我们肯定那儿的需求一定很旺。如能报我以下产品的CIF 纽约的最具竞争的价格,将十分感谢。
We have seen your advertisement in the Textile journal and should be glad if you would send us patterns and prices of quality cotton piece goods available from stock..
10.我们看到了你们在《纺织品杂志》上刊登的广告,如能给我们寄来可现货供应的优质布匹的花稿和剪样,将十分高兴
We highly appreciate your immediate reply to our Enquiry Note No.2436 regarding hard drivers.
11.非常感谢及时回复我方关于硬盘的第2436号询单。
Several of my customers have recently expressed interest in your waterproof garments and enquired about their quality. We should be glad if you could send us samples and quotations.
12.我们有几个客户表示对你们的防水服装感兴趣并询问了质量情况。如能寄来样品和报价,将十分感谢。
The attached bulletin will give you complete information on vacuum cleaners.
13.附上的简报有关于真空吸尘器的详细信息。
There is likely to be enquiry or order for men’s shirts, therefore ,please send us quotations and samples in advance.
14.很可能有男衬衫的询单甚至定单,所以请提前寄来报价和样品。
This is a technical question, which I will have to refer to our technical department.
15. Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?
请寄我公司一份贵公司进口的商品清单。
16. Will you please send me a copy of your catalogue and pricelist of desktop computers and copies of any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to prospective customers.
请寄我一份台式计算机的目录本和价目单,或者任何说明小册子,以便本公司分给潜在的顾客。
17. Many thanks for your letter dated September 6, we have enclosed the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.
感谢你方9月6日来函,先附上一册最新商品目录,从中你会对我们的新产品有更多的了解。
18. Thanks for your enquiry dated May 18, we are now sending you our latest pricelist for your reference.
感谢你方5月18日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参考。
19. Our quotation is subject to change without notice.
我方报价如有变更不另通知。
20. There is a big demand for Chinese microware ovens. We shall appreciate your quoting us competitive prices for models available now.
我国对中国微波炉的需求很大,请你们对目前能供应的型号向我方报有竞争性价格,非常感谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在外企工作,写英文邮件是一项必学的技能。接下来小编为大家整理了英文电子邮件常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
报关又称申报,是指在货物进出境时,进出口商或其代理人向海关申报,请求办理货物进出口手续的行为。接下来小编为大家整理了常用报关英文缩写,希望对你有帮助哦!
1 B/L bill of lading 提单
2 L/C litter of credit 信用证
3 D/P documents against payment 付款交单
4 D/A documents against acceptance 承兑交单
5 W.W warehouse to miasurement 仓至仓
6 Yd(s) yard(s) 码
7 W/M weight or measuremint 重量或体积
8 W.R.(W/R) war risk 战争险,兵险
9 U.L. underwriter laboratories inc. 美国保险人公会所设的检验机构
1 T/R trust receipt 信托收据
11 LCL less than container load 拼箱货
12 D/D demand draft 即期票汇
13 P.A. particular average 单独海损
14 F.P.A. free from particular average 平安险
15 W.P.A. with particular average 水渍险
16 G.A. general aveage 共同海损
17 LIBOR London Inter bank offered rate 伦敦银行同业拆入利率
18 EXW ex works 工厂交货
19 FCA free carrier 货交承运人
20 DAF delivered at frontier 边境交货
21 DES delivered ex ship 目的港船上交货
22 DEQ delivered ex quay 目的港码头交货
23 DDU delivered duty unpaid 未完税交货
24 DDP dilivered duty paid 完税交货
25 M/T mail transfer 信汇
26 S/O shipping order 装货单(俗称下货纸)
27 G.S.P Generalized System of Preferences 普通优惠制
28 C.C.V.O. combined certificate of value and origin 估价和原产地联合证明书
29 A.W.B air waybill 空运提单
30 A/V ad Valorem 从价税
31 C.O.D. cash on delivery 货到付款
32 D/W deadweight 重量货物
33 D.W.T. deadweight tonnage 载重吨位,重量吨位
34 D.P.V. duty-paid value 完税价格
35 E/D export declaration 出口申报单
36 GATT General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 关税及贸易总协定
37 L/G letter of guarantee 担保书,保证书
38 M/T metric ton 公吨
39 N/N non-negotiable,not negotiable 非流通的,不可转让的
40 O. B/L ocean bill of lading 海运提单
41 O.NO order number 定单号数
42 S/D sight draft 即期汇票
43 NTB non tariff barrier 非关税避垒
44 T.P.N.D. theft, pilferage and non-delivery 偷窃,提货不着
45 T/T telegraphic transfer 电汇
46 CFR cost and freight 成本加运费价格
47 C. I. F. cost, insurance and freight 到岸价格
48 F.O.B. free on board 离岸价格
49 F.A.Q. fair average quality 良好平均品质
50 FCL full container load 整箱货
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语交流也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些日常交流常用英文句子,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
今天几号? What's today's date?
Fill out the form. (请填这张表。)
What's today's date? (今天几号?)
It's the tenth. (今天10号。)
= What date is it today?
= What's the date?
= What's the date today?
8月13日。 It's August thirteenth.
表示日期的时候在数字后面加th。但是1号、2号、3号分别是first、second、third。
= It's the thirteenth of August.
今天星期几? What day is it?
What's today's date? 表示问几号;What day is it? 表示问星期几。
= What day is it? (今天星期几?)
It's Friday. (星期五。)
星期四。 It's Thursday.
现在几点? Do you have the time?
问时间时记住在time前加the。
= What time is it now?
= Have you got the time?
= What time have you got?
May I ask the time? (我可以问您现在几点吗?)
Could you tell me what time is it now? (您能告诉我现在几点吗?)
快到中午了。 It's almost noon.
夜里零点是midnight。
现在1点钟了。 It's one o'clock.
1点45分。 It's a quarter to two.
a quarter 是四分之一的意思,在这儿是60分钟的四分之一的意思,即15分钟。另外,这里的to是表示“~前”的意思,即“差15分2点”。
= It's 1∶45./It's one forty-five.
= It's a quarter of two.
= It's a quarter till two.
1点5分。 It's five after one.
= It's five past one.
= It's five minutes after one o'clock.
指针正指到3点15分。 The clock says 3∶15 (three fifteen).
= It's 3∶15.(现在3点15分。)
= My watch says 3∶15.
watch“手表”。
3点15分。 It's a quarter after three.
= It's a quarter past three.
差10分2点。 It's ten to two.
= It's 1∶50 (one fifty).
9点半。 It's nine thirty.
= It's half past nine.
那只表慢5分钟。 The clock is five minutes slow.
Thanks for telling me. (谢谢你告诉我。)
= The clock is five minutes behind.
The clock is five minutes fast. (那表快5分钟。)
该走了。 Well, time to go.
= Well, it's time to leave now.
大约什么时候? About when?
大约几点? About what time?
还来得及吗? How's the time?
这句是用于某活动过程中询问“时间怎么样?来得及吗?”
= How are we doing for time?
What's the time like? (时间怎么样?)
我没有时间。 I have no time.
= I'm really busy now. (我现在真的很忙。)
= I don't have time.
= I haven't got time.
= I don't have any time.
你得再等5天。 You must wait for five more days.
= Five more days to go. (再等5天吧。)
= Only five days left. (只剩下5天了。)
怎么花那么长时间? What is taking so long?
= Why is it so time-consuming?
白白浪费了一整天。 I wasted a whole day.
= I wasted my whole day (away).
到时间了。 Time has come.
时间就是金钱。 Time is money.
表示“时间宝贵”的谚语。
= Time is golden.
= Time is precious.
我看了两个小时的电视以打发时间。 I killed two hours watching TV.
没有时间了。 Time is up.
= There's no time left.
你有空闲的时间吗? Do you have some free time?
= Are you free now?
= Are you available now?
我看时间差不多了。 It's about time.
about time 表示“终于”、“觉得差不多了”。
电脑能帮我们省时间。 Computers save us time.
= Computers are efficient.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来常用骂人的英文句子带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
1) I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
2) I detest you! 我恨你!
3) Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
4) Don’t be that way! 别那样!
5) Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
6) You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
7) Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
8) Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
9) Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
10) I can’t help it. 我没办法。
11) Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
12) You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
13) We’re through. 我们完了!
14) Look at the meyou’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
15) You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
16) I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
17) You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
18) I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
19) I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
20) I could kill you! 我宰了你!
21) That’s the stupidest thing I’ve everheard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!
22) I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
23) You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。那么你知道有哪些常用的购物英语口语表达吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来常用购物英语口语对话,供大家参考学习!
1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket. 我想买一双鞋/一件夹克。
2. I’d like to see some towels. 我想看看毛巾。
3. Show me that one, please.请把那个给我看看。
4. Let me have a look at this watch. 把这只表让我看看。
5. I’m just looking, thanks. 我只是看看,谢谢。
6. Would you show me this cup?你能把这只杯子让我看一下吗?
7.I’m interested in this new type of car. 我对这款新车很有兴趣。
8.I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind. 如果不介意,我想看一下。 An attempt 试穿
9. I like this one. May I try it on? 我喜欢这一种。我能试穿吗?
10.Could you try it on please? How is it? 请试穿看看好吗?如何? Inquiry 询问
11. Do you have any on sale? 你们有什么特卖品吗?
12. Do you carry hundred percent cotton pants?你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
购物中心是指能满足消费者吃喝玩乐等各种需求的一类建筑。那么你知道购物中心用英文怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来购物中心的英文知识,希望对你有所帮助。
Ruan Zhaoxia cannot recall seeing a single luxurybrand in China’s inland city of Wuhan when shefirst moved there 14 years ago.
阮朝霞记得,14年前她刚搬到中国内地城市武汉时,在那里连一个奢侈品牌都没看到。
But by last year Wuhan had so many brand-packedshopping malls that it ranked first in the world forshopping mall completion, with almost 1m squaremetres of malls.
但到去年,武汉已拥有了如此多品牌林立的购物中心,以接近100万平方米的面积,在购物中心完工面积上居于世界首位。
The mainland shopping mall market continues to boom, despite China’s economic slowdownand the woes of the property market. Though visitors to big Chinese cities are often struck bythe sheer number of luxury malls — and the paucity of customers shopping in them — manysmaller Chinese cities are still underserved with the kind of malls in which China’s increasinglydemanding middle-class customers want to eat, shop and be entertained.
尽管中国经济放缓、房地产市场困难重重,但内地购物中心市场仍在蓬勃发展。虽然前往中国大城市的游客经常对奢侈购物中心的数量之多——以及购物中心内顾客之少——感到吃惊,但在许多中小城市,那种中国越来越挑剔的中产顾客想在其中吃饭、购物和娱乐的购物中心仍然供应不足。
Building increasingly appealing shopping malls — and enticing more and more people to spendmoney in them — is a key part of Beijing’s plan to boost consumption-driven growth in China,at a time when investment-led growth has faltered, leaving China with its slowest GDP growth insix years.
在投资引导型增长模式熄火、中国国内生产总值(GDP)增速降至6年来最低水平之际,兴建越来越有吸引力的购物中心,并吸引越来越多人前往购物中心消费,是北京方面推动中国实现消费驱动型增长计划的一个关键部分。
According to a recent report by CBRE, the real estate consultancy, 44 per cent of all globalshopping market completions last year were in China, and nine out of the top 10 top cities formall space under construction were in China too. Wuhan, Chengdu and Beijing, China’s topthree cities, contributed half of new completions in China last year, and most Wuhan malls aremore than 80 per cent occupied, in contrast with many others in China which find it tough toget tenants, CBRE says.
根据房地产咨询公司世邦魏理仕(CBRE)不久前的一份报告,中国占去年全球购物中心完工总面积的44%,在建购物中心面积最大的十个城市有九个在中国。世邦魏理仕表示,中国购物中心完工面积最大的三个城市——武汉、成都和北京,贡献了去年中国新增购物中心完工面积的一半,武汉大多数购物中心的商家入驻率都超过了80%,与中国其他许多城市很难找到商家承租的情况形成对比。
The main engine for the mall surge is China’s emerging middle class, which will hit 630m by2022, double the current population of the US, according to McKinsey. “Middle class demandfor retail, catering and leisure infrastructure continues to rise, leading to a strongperformance in the mall market,” says Ke Chen, a Shanghai-based partner of retailconsultancy Kurt Salmon.
新兴中产阶层是中国购物中心市场大发展的主要动力。麦肯锡(McKinsey)数据显示,到2022年,中国中产阶层数量将达到6.3亿,为美国目前人口的两倍。“中产阶层对零售、餐饮服务和休闲基础设施的需求持续升温,导致购物中心市场表现强劲,”零售业咨询公司博楷管理咨询(Kurt Salmon)驻上海的合伙人陈科表示。
But Jones Lang LaSalle, the real estate services company, predicts that mall development couldpeak between now and 2017, because the expected return on investment has fallen. “Developers . . . are not rushing to start projects like they used to,” says Steven McCord, headof research for North China.
但房地产服务公司仲量联行(Jones Lang LaSalle)预测,购物中心开发可能在目前到2017年之间的某个时候见顶,因为预期投资回报率已有所下降。“开发商……现在不像过去那样急着开工新项目了,”仲量联行中国华北区研究总监史蒂文•麦科德(Steven McCord)说。
“Returns . . . have softened because sales growth rates have slowed. Malls are facingcompetition from three sources: online, overseas and outlets,” he says.
“回报率……已降下来了,因为销售增长放慢下来了。购物中心正面临三个渠道的竞争:电商、海外商户和奥特莱斯店,”他说。
Even so, good-quality shopping malls remain in high demand. “There are so many shoppingmalls but so few good ones”, says Mr Chen, who notes that years of blind construction andpoor positioning in the market have left China with many similar malls. “They have the samebrands, the same interiors, and are not particularly interesting,” says Mr McCord. He saysbranding is very important for malls that wish to thrive in China, singling out K11, an art-themed mall brand backed by Hong Kong jeweller Chow Tai Fook.
即便如此,高质量的购物中心仍有很大需求。“中国的购物中心非常多,但好的购物中心又太少了,”陈科说。他指出,多年盲目建设和市场定位不佳的结果是,中国现在有太多类似的购物中心。“它们有着相同的品牌,相同的内部格局,并不是特别吸引人,”麦科德说。他说,品牌建设对于想在中国蓬勃发展的购物中心来说非常重要。他专门提到了香港珠宝商周大福(Chow Tai Fook)投资的K11艺术购物中心品牌。
K11 so far has one mall in Shanghai but the company says it plans to build at least 12 more by2020, including no less than two in Wuhan. “Consumers really want to experience something alittle different,” says Mr McCord.
K11迄今在上海只有一家购物中心,但该公司表示,计划到2020年要建至少12个购物中心,其中在武汉不少于2个。“消费者真的希望体验一种不一样的东西,”麦科德说。
“Copying and pasting something that ‘worked’ in Stockholm or Silicon Valley is tempting, butnot really the right answer” in China, he says, adding that “the ecommerce threat [affects thefashion sector] more in China than almost anywhere else in the world, and most goods tend tobe overpriced by world standards”.
麦克德说:“拷贝在斯德哥尔摩或硅谷‘管用的’模式很有诱惑力,但在中国未必行得通。”他接着说,“在中国,电子商务(对时尚行业)的威胁比在世界其他任何地方都要大,而且以世界标准看,大多数商品通常定价过高。”
Most people go to malls, first and foremost, to eat and be entertained “and malls have to dothis right”, he says, but notes that “these are low rent paying trades compared to boutiques,the mainstay rent generators of the past”. Still, no one is betting against the desire of theChinese middle class to spend money — especially the young, who are rapidly reversing theirparents’ habit of saving much more than they spend.
他说,多数人去购物中心,首要的是去吃饭和娱乐,“购物中心在这方面必须做对”。但他指出,“与过去的交租大户——精品店——相比,这些生意交的租金较低”。尽管如此,谁也不能逆中国中产阶层的消费意愿而动——尤其是年轻人,他们的消费习惯与他们的父辈那种储蓄大大超过支出的习惯相反,且正在迅速取代后者成为主流。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想学习一些有关购物的英语口语对话吗下面读文网小编为大家带来关于购物的常用英语对话,供大家参考学习!
S: Welcome to Lens Magic, ma'am. How can I help you?
售货员:小姐,欢迎光临Lens Magico我能为你效劳吗?
C: I'd like to buy an inexpensive camera.
顾客:我想买一架便宜的相机。
S: Well, we've got several point-and-shoot cameras. These are all 35 mm compact cameras with auto-focus and a built-in flash. We also have these Polaroid cameras.
售货员:嗯,我们有一些傻瓜相机。这些是135袖珍相机,有自动对焦和内置闪光灯。我们也有这些宝丽来相机。
C: I don't think I'll need a Polaroid. Does this 35 mm camera have an automatic flash?
顾客:我想我不需要宝丽来相机,135相机有自动闪光灯吗?
S: Yes, it does. But you can turn it off if you want.
售货员:有的,但是如果你想要关掉也可以。
C: Okay, I'll take this one. Does it come with batteries and a case?
顾客:好,我就买这个。有附赠的电池跟皮套吗?
S: Yes, it does. Here, I'll box it up for you.
售货员:有,在这儿,我帮你装进盒子里。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间: