为您找到与打电话给别人英语怎么说相关的共200个结果:
和别人打电话时该怎么说?下面是读文网小编整理的和别人打电话时该怎么说,欢迎大家阅读!
The telephone is gotten through.
get through:(用电话)接通某人
I rang you several times but wasn't able to get through.
我几次打电话给你,都没有打通.
1.You is through now, caller.
你的电话接通了。
2.Your call has been put through.
你要的电话接通了。
3.Your line is connected.
先生,您的电话接通了。
A:Hello.Is this the Tian residence?
喂,是田公馆吗?
B:Yes,it is.
是,是的。
A:May I speak to Mr.Tian,please?
请问我能和田先生讲话吗?
A:Hello.This is Yang speaking.Is this Mr.Carter?
喂,我姓杨,卡特先生吗?
C:Yes,speaking.
是的,是我。
B:This is Helen speaking.Is Yang at home?
我是海伦,杨先生在吗?
C:I beg your pardon?Could you speak a little louder?
你说什么?你能大声一点吗?
B:Certainly.Is Yang at home?Can you hear me now?
当然可以,杨先生在吗?你现在听清楚了吗?
C:Yes.Please hold the line a moment.
是的,请不要挂断。
A:Hello.I'd like to speak to Mr.Baker.
喂,我要和贝克先生讲话。
B:One moment,please...I'm sorry he is out now.Will you leave a message?
请稍后……抱歉他现在外出,你要留言吗?
A:Yes.Could you ask him to call me back?
是的,你能告诉他回电话给我吗?
B:Yes,May I ask your name?
是的,请问尊姓大名?
A:Carter,George Carter.
卡特,乔治•卡特。
C:Can I reach him by telephone?
我能用电话联络到他吗?
A:Yes,you can.His telephone number is 341_2785.
是的,可以,他的电话号码是341—2785。
B:This is the Far East Trading Company.
这里是远东贸易公司。
A:Extension 231,please.
请转231号分机。
C:Is this the home of Mrs.Palmer?
这是帕尔马女士家吗?
B:I'm sorry it isn't.I think you have the wrong number.This is 961_7967.
抱歉不是,我想你打错号码了,这是961—7967。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
电话是现代通话的一个工具,联系工作办点儿事都比较方便。那么你知道打电话用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来打电话的英语说法,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
1. He'd phoned Laura to see if she was better.
他打电话给劳拉看她是不是好些了。
2. I got a severe telling off for not phoning him.
我因为没给他打电话,被狠狠训斥了一顿。
3. He'd telephoned with some phoney excuse she didn't believe for a minute.
他找了某个她根本不会相信的借口给她打电话。
4. Melanie promised that she would call them in the morning.
梅拉妮许诺第二天上午给他们打电话。
5. She could ring for food and drink, laundry and sundry services.
她可以打电话点餐,叫人来取要洗的衣服以及叫其他各种服务。
6. Just phone in your order three or more days prior to departure.
在出发的三天之前打电话预订即可。
7. Perhaps if you rang me when you got back to your office?
你回到办公室后给我打电话怎么样?
8. Would you call me as soon as you find out?
你一弄清楚了就给我打电话好吗?
9. All day she had fought off the impulse to telephone Harry.
她一整天都在克制自己想给哈里打电话的冲动。
10. Callers are charged a premium rate of 48p a minute.
打电话要支付每分钟48便士的附加费。
11. We rang Duncan to ask where he was going on holiday.
我们打电话给邓肯,问他要去哪里度假。
12. The worst thing is when you call friends and they've gone out.
最糟糕的事情是,你给朋友打电话,而他们却出去了。
13. I'm sorry to call so late, but I need a favour.
这么晚打电话真是抱歉,可是我需要帮个忙。
14. I just had a feeling that it was Santero on the telephone.
我隐隐觉得打电话的是桑特罗。
15. She's on the line from her home in Boston.
她是在波士顿家中打电话。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来邀请别人的英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:We are just going round the corner for a drink. Won't you join us?
A:我们正要到附近去喝点什么,你跟我们一起去好吗?
B:Well, I'd like to, but I am not sure I have time.
B:嗯,我倒是很想去,就是恐怕没有时间。
A:Oh, come on! Just a quick one!
A:来吧!一会儿就完。
B:All right, just a quick one.
B:好吧,赶紧喝一杯就回来。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的邀请别人的英语对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
懂得如何安慰人也是人际交往重要的一部分,今天读文网小编为大家带来了安慰别人的英语情景对话,希望这些英语对话能帮到大家!
A:I have some problems in my math.
我数学上有些问题。
B:Is there any way I can help?
我能帮你吗?
A:Yes. Would you explain this part to me?
把这部分给我讲解一下好吗?
B:OK.
好的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
学会打外贸电话是一项很重要的技能。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸打电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来赞美别人实用英语句子,欢迎大家阅读!
1. you look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)【每天都可以用!】
2. you did a good job. (你干得非常好。)【国际最通用的表扬!】
3. we're so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)【最高级的表扬!】
4. i'm very pleased with your work.(我对你的工作非常满意。)【正式、真诚的赞扬!】
5. this is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)【随口就说、但效果很好的表扬!】
6. you're looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【与众不同的表扬!】
7. you always know the right thing to say. = 8. you're very eloquent.(你总是说话得体。)【高层次的表扬!】
9. nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)【极其地道的表扬!】
10. the food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表扬!】
11. everything tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)
12. your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)【外国人绝对喜欢听的表扬!】
13. what an adorable baby!(多么可爱的孩子。)【只管大胆用!】
14. i admire your work. = 15. i respect your work.(我对你的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】
16. you've got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)【一个非常安全的表扬!】
17. you have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美国人极其喜欢的表扬!】
18. your chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)【绝对和其他人不一样的表扬!】
19. your english is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英语。)【用了六星级形容词!】
20. you have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)【现代人非常喜欢听!】
21. you're very professional.(你非常专业。)【专业化的表扬!】
22. your company is very impressive.(你的公司给我留下深刻印象。)
23. you're so smart.(你非常聪明。)
24. i envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)
25. your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)
26. you two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
27. you're really talented.(你很有天赋。)
28. you look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)
29. you have a good taste.(你很有品位。)
30. you look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding.=you look like amovie star.(你看上去帅呆了。)
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
当别人用英语称赞你的时候,你该怎么回应呢?不管是直接谢谢,还是谦虚地答复,亦或是调侃着应答,千万不能害羞地说不出话来,快来学习不同风格的回应方式吧。让生活加点情趣吧~
Oh, thanks very much. You look nice too. I like your shirt.
非常感谢。你今天也穿得很好看啊,我喜欢你这件衬衫。
Thank you for saying so, you are such a sweet-talker!
谢谢你的夸奖,你嘴真甜!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的初中关于帮助别人的英语作文,欢迎大家阅读!
As the saying goes, roses given, fragrance in hand. In our daily life, we will meet with a lot of trouble.
(参考答案) One possible version
So it is necessary for us to help those who are in trouble. I still remember I helped one of my classmates with his English when we were in the first term of Junior Eight. Li Hua, one of my classmates, was not good at English while I did well. One day, he asked me to help him. So from then on, whenever he had problems, he would ask me, and I was patient to explain them to him. Slowly, his English improved with my help. At the same time, I found my English improved too.
Actually, helping others is helping ourselves.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语:打电话,欢迎大家学习!
Operator:Hello, this is the hotel operator, may I help you?
接线员:您好,这里是酒店接线员,能为您做些什么吗?
Larry:Yes, l'd like to make an overseas catl to Chinar
拉里:我想打一个越洋电话到中国。
Operator:You may call direct from your room and it's cheaper.
接线员:您可以在房间里直接打,那样更便宜些。
Larry:Oh, I didn t know how to do it and how much it is.
拉里:噢,我不知道如何打并且不知道多少钱。
Operator:The country codes are listed in the Services Direction in your room. please dial 3330 before the country code and then dial the area code and number. Please don t dial 9 before the entire number as you would for an outside call . A three-minute person-to-person call is 7 dollars on weekdays and 6 dollars on the weekends. A station call is 6. 5 dollars on weekdays and 5 dollars on the weekends. For each additional minute the charge is 2.5 dollars.
接线员:您房间的服务簿上有国家代码,请在国家代码前拨3330,然后再拨区号和号码。不要像平常拨外线电话那样先拨90三分钟的指名电话在周一至周五是7美元,周末是6美元。叫号电话周一至周五是6.5美元,周末是5美元。每超一分钟,费用是2.5美元。
Larry:l see, thank you.
拉里:我知道了,谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的日常打电话英语口语, 希望对大家有帮助。
您能过会儿再打来吗?
Could you call back later?
Would you call again later?
Would you mind calling back later?
请10分钟后再打。
Please call me back in ten minutes. *in表示“从现在到……以后”、“……以后”。如果要特别强调在“……时间之内”的话,用within。表示在“某时间以后”,用after。
Would you call me back in ten minutes, if you don't mind? (你能10分钟以后再打来吗?)
Would you call me back in ten minutes if possible? (你能不能10分钟以后再打来?)
您要给他留言吗?
May I take a message?
May I take a message? (您要给他留言吗?)
No, thank you. (不用了,谢谢。)
Is there any message?
Would you like to leave a message?
Shall I take a message?
Could I take a message?
Do you have any message?
May I take a message?
过会儿我再打。
I'll try again later.
I'll call back later.
I'll call again in an hour. (一个小时后我再打来。)
能留个口信吗?
Can I leave a message?
Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? (能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?)
我给你打电话了,可是占线。
I called but your line was busy.
I called but your line was engaged. *英式英语。
请告诉他林恩·凯恩给他打过电话。
Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?
Please tell him to call Lynn Kane. (请让他给林恩·凯恩打电话。)
请转告他让他给我回个电话。
Please tell him to call me.
Please ask him to call me.
Please have him call me back. (请让他给我打电话。)
他怎么跟您联系呢?
How can he get a hold of you?
How can he get in touch with you?
How can he get in contact with you?
请告诉我您的电话号码。
Your number, please?
Your number, please? (请告诉我您的电话号码。)
My number is 1234-1234. (我的电话号码是1234-1234。)
What's your number?
May I have your number?
Could I have your number?
我的电话号码是1234-1234。
My number is 1234-1234.
请6点以前打1234-1234跟我联系。
You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock. *reach“电话联系”。
我再确认一下电话号码,1234-1234,对吗?
Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.
The number is 1234-1234. Right? (你的号码是1234-1234,对吗?)
好的,我转告他您来电话了。
OK. I'll tell him that you called.
I'll give him your message. (我将转告您的口信。)
您的名字怎么拼?
How do you spell your name?
Could you spell your name, please?
Would you please spell your name?
Could you spell that? (您能拼一下您的名字吗?)
您开会的时候史密斯先生给您来电话了。
Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
我让他给您回电话好了。
I'll have him call you back.
I'll tell him to call you back.
I'll ask him to call you back.
是不是让他给您回电话呀?
Shall I have him call you back?
Shall I have him call you when he gets back? (他回来后,让他给您回电话吗?)
Would you like him to call you back?
Want him to call you back? *是Do you want him to call you back? 的口语缩略形式,比较随便的说法。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语打电话情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A: 我是玛丽·米勒。史密斯先生的秘书,我能帮您什么吗?
A: Marry Miller, Mr. Smith’s secretary speaking, can I help you?
B: 我是汤姆·波特。我能和史密斯先生上讲话吗?。
B: This is Tom Port. May I speak to Mr. Smith?
A: 史密斯先生现在不在办公室,恐怕他3点钟以前不会回来。 不过,您愿意与布朗先生讲话吗?当史密斯先生不在时由他来接电话。
A: Mr. Smith is not in his office. I’m afraid he will not be back
before 3 o’clock. Would you care to speak to Mr. Brown? He’s
taking all Mr. Smith’s calls in his absence.
B: 谢谢,请帮我转吧!
B: Thank you, Please!
您是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
Who’s speaking, please?
Who is this, please?
May I ask who’s calling?
Who should I say is calling?
您想找哪位接电话?
Who in particular would you like to talk to?
请稍等一下。
Hold on, please.
One moment, please.
Just a moment, please.
Hold the line, please.
Just a second, please.
我让他接电话。
I’ll put him on.
我把电话转接给你。
I’ll connect you.
我把电话给您接过去。
I’ll transfer your call.
I’ll put you through.
我把电话转给负责人。
I’ll get your party for you.
I’m transferring your call to the person in charge.
A: 我是汤姆·波特。我能和史密斯先生上讲话吗?。
A: This is Tom Port. May I speak to Mr. Smith?
B: 史密斯先生现在不在办公室,恐怕他3点钟以前不会回来。 不过,您愿意与布朗先生讲话吗?当史密斯先生不在时由他来接电话。
B: Mr. Smith is not in his office. I’m afraid he will not be back before 3 o’clock. Would you care to speak to Mr. Brown? He’s taking all Mr. Smith’s calls in his absence.
A: 不了,谢谢,我能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?
A: No, Thank you, Can I leave Mr. Smith a message?
B: 好的,我转告他您来电话了。
B: OK. I’ll tell him that you called.
挂电话
谢谢您打来电话。
Thanks for calling.
Thank you for your call.
能跟您通上话,我非常高兴,再见。
Nice talking to you. Bye.
谢谢你给我回电话。
Thank you for returning my call.
Thank you for calling me back.
请挂电话吧。
Please hang up the phone.
我得挂电话了。
I’d better get off the phone.
I have to go now.
I have to get going.
表示对方打错电话的常用句:
您好像打错电话了。
I’m afraid you have the wrong number.
您拨的电话号码是多少?
What number are you calling?
What number are you trying to reach?
这儿没有您说的这个人。
There’s no one here by that name.
There’s nobody here by that name.
表示自己打错电话的常用句:
对不起,我好像打错了。
I’m sorry. I must have misdialed.
I’m afraid I have the wrong number.
哦,对不起,打扰您了。
Oh, sorry for troubling you.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
你知道打电话的英语怎么说吗?下面一起来看看吧。
我不知道母亲什么时候会打电话来?
I wonder when mother will ring?
明天我可能来看你,万一我来不了,我会打电话的。
I'll probably see you tomorrow, but in any event I'll phone.
我将打电话告诉你测验的结果。
I'll phone the result of the test to you.
你能打电话叫醒我吗?
Can you give me a wake-up call?
打电话英语怎么说
谢谢你打电话来。
It was nice of you to call.
给我打电话。
Give me a call.
不要打电话给我,我会给你打电话的。
Just call me whenever you are in trouble.
我们现在打电话给你,以便你作好旅行的准备。
We are calling you now in order that you may be ready for the travel.
我们什么时候可以打电话聊天?
When can we talk on the phone?
我不给你打电话,你就呆在家里。
You stop at home until I phone you.
你给我打电话时,我们正在聊天。
When you called me, we were schmoozing.
你给我打电话时,我正在整理书包。
I was straightening my schoolbag when you phoned me.
你昨天晚上为什么没打电话?
Why didn't you telephone last night?
他们每个人都打电话来向我道谢。
Each of them phoned to thank me.
他给她打电话。
He phoned her.
你为什么不曾打电话来?
Why ever did not you phone ?
但他们告诉他在万一需要的时候打电话给他们。
But they asked him to telephone them in the event of need.
我打电话是关于你一周前寄来的那份协议草案。
I called for the draft agreement you sent us one week ago.
如果你有时间,明天给我打电话好吗?
If you have time, will you call me tomorrow?
如果别人真的需要你,告诉他们,给你打电话。
If they REALLY need you, tell them to call you.
无视他是谁和他们怎样付费接入电话网络的,一旦他们在线,他们就能给任何人打电话。
Regardless of who and how they paid to access the telephone network, once theyare on the line, they can call anyone.
但是没有人打电话。
But no one called.
昨天谁给你打电话?
Who phoned you yesterday?
因此如果我们需要用人的话,我们就给他们打电话,让他们过来。
So if we need somebody, we just call them and have them come in
我不在的时候有没有人打电话找我?
Did anyone call for me while I was out?
在来以前请打电话,否则我们可能不在家。
Please call before you come otherwise we may not be home.
他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话。
They are in suite 705. Let me phone him.
那天晚上我打电话给她,邀请她出来与我共进晚餐,一起去看电影。
That night I called to invite her to go out for dinner and a movie.
你可以马上给他打电话吗?
Can you call him right away?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的打电话英语简单对话,希望对大家有帮助。
Suji: June,I'm sorry. I think I don't be able to go to the airport to see you off.
June: Oh,don't worry about that.
I'll definitely okay.
Suji: Well,I really wanted to go,but I have a terrible cold.
What time will you leave home?
June: As soon as my father get home. Anyway,I understand you.
Just take care of yourself.
We can say our goodbye right here and now.
Suji: Okay, June. Have a wonderful trip.
June: Thank you very much. I should say goodbye for now.
苏吉:对不起。我觉得我不去机场给你送行了。
简尼:哦,不用担心。我一定会没事的。
苏吉:嗯,我真的很想去,但我得了重感冒。你什么时候离家?
简尼:只要我的父亲一到家。无论如何,我理解你。要好好照顾自己。现在,我们可以就在这里说再见了。
苏吉:好吧,简尼。旅途愉快。
简尼:非常感谢。现在,我应该说再见了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
打电话作为我们的远距离联系方式的一种,大大方便了我们的人际交往,今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍英语打电话常用语,欢迎大家阅读!
Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?
Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的打电话英语日常用语,希望对大家有帮助。
1、打公用电话:
1. I’m calling from a public phone, so I’ll call her again.
2. I’m not at home now, so I’ll call her around three o’clock again.
3. May I use your phone?
4. Would you mind if I use your phone?
5. How do I get an outside line?
翻译&解析:
1. 我现在是打公用电话,我会再打给她。
2. 我现在不在家里,三点左右我会再打给她。
3. 我可以借您的电话用一下吗?
4. 你不介意我用你的电话吧?
5. 如何打外线?
解析:
1. public phone 是公用电话, pay phone 也是(投币式)公用电话;而公用电话亭则是telephone booth.
2. 在外打公用电话就表示无法让对方回电,所以通常会再告知下次联络时间或方式。
3. 有时找不到公用电话, 必要时需向商家借用电话,或者在别人的公司借电话时可用以上几句。
4. outside line 是“电话外线”,而extension 为电话(内线)分机。
2、打错电话:
1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number.
2. Is this 02-2718-5398?
3. Sorry to have bothered you.
4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialled the wrong number.
5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344
翻译&解析
1. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
2. 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
3. 很抱歉打扰你了。
4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
5. 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
解析:1. 区域号码是 area code2. 电话号码的念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two
3、抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
4、有急事时的表达方法:
1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到他。
5、若对方不在的说法:
1. It’s nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I’ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话.
6、电话答录机:
1、This is a recording. I’m not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.
这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在"哔"的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!
(*: 电话答录机 是 telephone answering machine)
2、This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688.
对电话答录机留话时与一般留言无异,说出以下重点即可:
1. 来电者姓名
2. 来电时间
3. 来电目的
4. 联络电话或方式
7、订购商品及询问:
1. I’d like to place an order for your party dress from your catalogue.
2. May I order some flowers?
3. How can I pay for this item?
4. I’d like to buy the car on your TV commercial.
5. Please send me your catalogue.
6. Do you have any life Menu Magazine ten in stock?
7. How long will it arrive?
8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered.
9. I’m calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn’t arrived yet.
翻译&解析
1.我想要订你们目录上的晚礼服。
2.我可以订些花吗?
3.我要怎么付款?
4.我想要买你们电视广告上的汽车。
5.请寄目录给我。
6.你们第十期的“生活菜单”还有存货吗?
7.需要多久才会送到呢?
8.你们送来的产品不是我订的东西.
9. 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西。产品到现在都还没到。
解析:
1. 现在电话或网络订购在国内也很流行,即使是人在国内你也可以订购外国目录上的产品。但在打电话前一定要先记下商品的型号及尺寸,以节省通话时间。
2. commercial有(电视、广播中的)商业广告之意,也可说成commercial film, 简称为c.f. 。而advertisement则指(平面的)广告,简称为ad; advertisement mail 是广告邮件; advertisement column是广告栏,这些都是很常用到的。
3. place 有开出订单之意。IE: to place an order with somebody. (和某人订订单)
8、道谢接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一:
1. Thank you for the present. It’s just what I wanted.
2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.
3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.
4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.
翻译:
1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你,这么漂亮的花。
4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有别客气的意思:
1. You’re welcome.别客气。
2. Not at all.这没什么。
3. It’s my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
4. Don’t mention it.别放在心上。
5. That’s all right.这没什么。
6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
7.I’m glad you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。
9、听不清楚:
1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:
1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?
2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。
3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?
10、请对方说慢点的说法:
1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?(speak up 大声说=speak out)
3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?
11、工作活用篇帮忙转分机:
1. May I have extension two-one-one?
2. Can I have extension two-one-one, please?
3. May I speak to David, extension tow-one-one?
4. Extension two-one-one, please.
5. Please connect me with extension two-one-one.
6. Could you put me through to the personnel department, please?
翻译:通常句子都是越长越礼貌,太简短会让人有鲁莽的感觉。
1. 能帮我转分机211?
2. 能帮我转分机211吗?
3. 我可以找211分机的大卫吗?
4. 请转211。
5. 请帮我转分机211。
6. 请帮我接人事部好吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想学习一些打电话常用的一些英语断句吗?下面是读文网小编为大家整理的在打电话常用英语短句,欢迎大家学习!
我是丹尼斯·史密斯。
This is Dennis Smith. *打电话时常用This is...代替My name is...。
This is Dennis Smith speaking.
喂,是约翰吗?
Hello, John? *常用于熟人之间。
喂, 请问是丹尼斯·史密斯先生吗?
Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?
请问是财务科吗?
Is this the finance department?
请问是吉姆·贝克医生的办公室吗?
Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?
我能借用一下您的电话吗?
Do you mind if I use your phone? *这句话直译是“如果我用一下您的电话,您介意吗?”。如果同意,回答是No(不介意)。
Do you mind if I use your phone? (我能借用一下您的电话吗?)
No, please go ahead. (可以,请用吧。)
我想找佐藤先生。
May I speak to Mr. Sato?
May I speak with Mr. Sato?
I'd like to speak to Mr. Sato, please.
Is Mr. Sato there, please?
Mr. Sato, please. *这是最简单的说法。并不失礼,工作和日常生活中都可以用。
Let me talk to Mr. Sato, please. *这样说有点太直,除了对熟人以外一般不用。
马克在吗?
Is Mark there? *孩子们之间、朋友之间和比较熟悉的人之间比较随便的说法,工作中最好不用。
真对不起,这么晚了还给您打电话。
I'm sorry for calling you this late. *若在早晨的话把late换成early。
我希望我没打扰您。
I hope I'm not disturbing you. *disturb“打扰(休息和工作)”。
I hope I'm not keeping you.
但愿没吵醒您。
I hope I didn't wake you up.
I hope I didn't wake you up. (但愿没吵醒您。)
No, you didn't. (没有,你没吵醒我。)
我有急事要找巴尔先生。
It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.
I need to get in contact with Mr. Barr right away. *get in contact with...“和……取得联系”。
I need to talk to Mr. Barr immediately.
有关明天开会的事给您打电话。
I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
我给您回电话。
I'm returning your call.
I'm calling you back.
看了打电话常用英语短句这篇文章
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan.
一个家伙正在看报纸,他的妻子走到他身后,用一只煎锅敲他的后脑勺。
He asks, What was that for?
他问道:这是为什么?
She says, I found a piece of paper in your pocket with 'Betty Sue' written on it.
她说:我在你口袋里发现了一张写有‘Betty Sue’的纸条。
He says, Jeez, honey, 'Betty Sue' was the name of the horse I bet on. She shrugs and walks away.
他说:哎呀,亲爱的,‘Betty Sue’是我赌的那匹马的名字。
Three days later he's reading his paper when she walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head again with the frying pan.
她耸了耸肩,走了。 三天后他正在看报纸,妻子走到他身后,又用一只煎锅敲他的后脑勺。
He asks, What was that for?
他问:这又是为什么?
She answers, Your horse called.
她答道:你的马打电话来了。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的赞美别人的方法,欢迎大家阅读!
1. You look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)【每天都可以用!】
2. You did a good job. (你干得非常好。)【国际最通用的表扬!】
3. We’re so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)【最高级的表扬!】
4. I’m very pleased with your work.(我对你的工作非常满意。)【正式、真诚的赞扬!】
5. This is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)【随口就说、但效果很好的表扬!】
6. You’re looking sharp! (你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【与众不同的表扬!】
7. You always know the right thing to say. = 8. You’re very eloquent.(你总是说话得体。)【高层次的表扬!】
9. Nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)【极其地道的表扬!】
10. The food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表扬!】
11. Everything tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)
12. Your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)【外国人绝对喜欢听的表扬!】
13. What an adorable baby! (多么可爱的孩子。)【只管大胆用!】
14. I admire your work. = 15.
15. I respect your work.(我对你的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】
16. You’ve got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)【一个非常安全的表扬!】
17. You have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美国人极其喜欢的表扬!】
18. Your Chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)【绝对和其他人不一样的表扬!】
19. Your English is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英语。)【用了六星级形容词!】
20. You have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)【现代人非常喜欢听!】
21. You’re very professional.(你非常专业。)【专业化的表扬!】
22. Your company is very impressive.(你的公司给我留下深刻印象。)
23. You’re so smart.(你非常聪明。)
24. I envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)
25. Your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)
26. You two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
27. You’re really talented.(你很有天赋。)
28. You look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)
29. You have a good taste.(你很有品位。)
30. You look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding. =you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。)
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: