为您找到与家具外贸英语口语相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语词汇——家具五金,以供大家学习参考。
Decorative trims for furniture 家具金边饰条
Door & window 门窗
Drawer-lock 抽屉锁
Drawer runner 抽屉滑槽
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语口语——付款方式,以供大家学习参考。
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。
We'll be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。
We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
We've already remitted the amount by cheque.
我们已经将款以支票汇出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语口语面试,希望对大家有帮助。
I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program.
Education background
In 1995, I entered the Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NUST) -- widely considered one of the China’s best engineering schools. During the following undergraduate study, my academic records kept distinguished among the whole department. I was granted First Class Prize every semester, and my overall GPA(89.5/100) ranked No.1 among 113 students. In 1999, I got the privilege to enter the graduate program waived of the admission test. I selected the Shanghai Jiao Tong University to continue my study for its best reputation on Combinatorial Optimization and Network Scheduling where my research interest lies.
At the period of my graduate study, my overall GPA(3.77/4.0) ranked top 5% in the department. In the second semester, I became teacher assistant that is given to talented and matured students only. This year, I won the Acer Scholarship as the one and only candidate in my department, which is the ultimate accolade for distinguished students endowed by my university. Presently, I am preparing my graduation thesis and trying for the honor of Excellent Graduation Thesis.
Research experience and academic activity
When a sophomore, I joined the Association of AI Enthusiast and began to narrow down my interest for my future research. In 1997, I participated in simulation tool development for the scheduling system in Prof. Wang’s lab. With the tool of OpenGL and Matlab, I designed a simulation program for transportation scheduling system. It is now widely used by different research groups in NUST. In 1998, I assumed and fulfilled a sewage analysis & dispose project for Nanjing sewage treatment plant. This was my first practice to convert a laboratory idea to a commercial product.
In 1999, I joined the distinguished Professor Yu-Geng Xi's research group aiming at Network flow problem solving and Heuristic algorithm research. Soon I was engaged in the FuDan Gene Database Design. My duty was to pick up the useful information among different kinds of gene matching format. Through the comparison and analysis for many heuristic algorithms, I introduced an improved evolutionary algorithm -- Multi-population Genetic Algorithm. By dividing a whole population into several sub-populations, this improved algorithm can effectively prevent GA from local convergence and promote various evolutionary orientations. It proved more efficiently than SGA in experiments, too. In the second semester, I joined the workshop-scheduling research in Shanghai Heavy Duty Tyre plant. The scheduling was designed for the rubber-making process that covered not only discrete but also continuous circumstances. To make a balance point between optimization quality and time cost, I proposed a Dynamic Layered Scheduling method based on hybrid Petri Nets. The practical application showed that the average makespan was shortened by a large scale. I also publicized two papers in core journals with this idea. Recently, I am doing research in the Composite Predict of the Electrical Power system assisted with the technology of Data Mining for Bao Steel. I try to combine the Decision Tree with Receding Optimization to provide a new solution for the Composite Predictive Problem. This project is now under construction.
Besides, In July 2000, I got the opportunity to give a lecture in English in Asia Control Conference which is one of the top-level conferences among the world in the area of control and automation. In my senior year, I met Prof. Xiao-Song Lin, a visiting professor of mathematics from University of California-Riverside, I learned graph theory from him for my network research. These experiences all rapidly expanded my knowledge of English and the understanding of western culture.
I hope to study in depth
In retrospect, I find myself standing on a solid basis in both theory and experience, which has prepared me for the Ph.D. program. My future research interests include: Network Scheduling Problem, Heuristic Algorithm research (especially in GA and Neural network), Supply chain network research, Hybrid system performance analysis with Petri nets and Data Mining.
Please give my application materials a serious consideration. Thank you very much.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家整理了外贸英语口语对话3篇,一起来学习吧!
卡尔先生:
This is the model I was interested in.
这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式.
罗伯特先生:
I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it.
我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息.
卡尔先生:
Yes.What are the specifications?
好的.都有哪些规格呢?
罗伯特先生:
If I may refer you to the brochure you'll find all the specifications there.
如果您看一下这个手册.就会找到所有的规格.
卡尔先生:
Ah, yes. Now what about service life?
哦.好的.关于使用寿命呢?
罗伯特先生:
Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least four years.
我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用4年.
卡尔先生:
Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?
那是这种样式的平均水平吗?
罗伯特先生:
Oh no. far from it.That's about one year longer than any other make in its price range.
哦.不是的.相差还很远.这种比在它的价格范围之内的任何其他样式都要高出1年左右.
卡尔先生:
Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?
如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障.该怎么办呢?
罗伯特先生:
If that were to happen.please contact our nearest agent and he`ll send someone round immediately.
一旦发生那样的情况.同我们最近的办事处联系.他会马上派人过去的.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸常用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气。
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as
theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语口语大全,希望对你有帮助哦!
1.i didn’t really want to extend the l/c.
我其实不想展证。
2.i don’t really fancy doning business with him.
我其实并不愿意和他做生意。
3.i have certain reservations about increasing the price.
对于涨价一事我有某些保留意见。
4.i wouldn’t be willing.
我不会愿意的。
5.i’m not sure we would find ourselves able to ship the goods withi this month.
我没办法肯定我们能否在本月装货。
6.i’m not really willing to buy it at such a high price.
我其实不愿意以这么高的价格购买它。
7.i’d be a bit awkward,actually.
实际上这有点棘手。
8.i’m afraid i can’t possibly open the l/c this month.
恐怕我不能在本月开证。
9.i’d like to be able to,but your price is not reasonable.
我倒希望能够如此,但你们的价格不合理。
10.i wish i could,but i have to ask the manager for permission.
我希望我能,但是我得征得经理同意。
11.it’s not that i don’t want to,but that i can’t.
不是我不想,而是我不能。
12.i’m not keen on working indoors all day long.
我不喜欢整日里在室内工作。
转贴于:外销员站_
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在中国,纺织也是一大出口行业,因此从事纺织外贸的人员也需要懂得相对的英语口语。接下来读文网小编为大家整理了纺织外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
Pls. close the pocket with several movable stitches (must be not closed all, pls. leave 1cm at each side unstitching). 请用在口袋上缝一段可拆除的假线(一定不能全部缝合,两边要各留1cm不缝合)
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You‘ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I‘m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. 不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we‘ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you‘ll choose?能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸接待客人英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested我们可以降低价格到你的要求
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸常用的英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
11 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
12 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
13 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
14 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
15 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
16 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
17 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
18 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
19 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
20 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date. 希望你们尽早进行结算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 感谢您的早日结算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望尽快解决债权问题。 洛基国际英语 每天两小时,免费学英语 /wenku.htm(报名网址) 24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
31 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
32 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
33 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
34 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
35 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
36 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
37 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
38 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
39 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
40 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量
41 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
42 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
43 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
44 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
45 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
46 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
47 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
48 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
49 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
50 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
学会打外贸电话是一项很重要的技能。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸打电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,接下来小编为大家整理了外贸日常英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1) We would be glad to start business with you我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
2) I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation洽谈中请你们多加关照。
3) We are happy to be of help我们十分乐意帮助。
4) I can assure you of our close cooperation我保证通力合作。
5) Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
6) It will take me several hours if I really look at everything如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
7) You may be interested in only some of the items你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
8) I can just have a glance at the rest剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
9) They've met with great favor home and abroad这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
10) All these articles are best selling lines所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
11) Your desire coincides with ours我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
12) No wonder you're so experienced怪不得你这么有经验。
13) Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
14) Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
15) At what time can we work out a deal?我们什么时候洽谈生意?
16) I hope to conclude some business with you我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
17) We also hope to expand our business with you我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
18) This is our common desire这是我们的共同愿望。
19) I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
20) I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
21) Seeing is believing百闻不如一见。
22) I would like to present our comments in the following order我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
23) First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
24) When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
25) Please proceed with your presentation请开始你的简报。
26) Yes, we have been interested in new system是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
27) Has your company done any research in this field?请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
28) Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
29) If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
30) By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
31) I would like to ask you a favor我可以提出一个要求吗?
32) Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
33) Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
34) Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
35) I would really appreciate your persuading your management如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
36) I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
37) Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
38) As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
39) May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
41) If you insist, I will comply with your request如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
42) I' ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
43) You're going out of your way for us, I believe我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
44) It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
45) I think we can draw up a tentative plan now我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
46) If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
47) Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
48) So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
49) We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
50) We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
51) 100 That'll put us both in the picture这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了有关运输的外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
Who will bear the extra freight charges?
多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs.
请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
the bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
Words and Phrases
transport charge 运输费
cargo freight 运费
carriage 运费九)装运shipment
the shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好
I hope you’ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We reGREt we can’t ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We’ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
there is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?
我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions.
请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
the goods are all ready for shipment.
货物已经准备好待装运。
It’s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.
在塘沽装货比较合适。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.
中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
We’d better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以选择天津作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?
您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.
现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港
We’d like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.
将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
What’s your unloading port please?
你们的卸货港定在哪里?
It’s not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.
我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.
我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
there are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.
因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.
我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪
I’ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.
关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
the cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".
货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
the facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.
出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
the order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
I’m sorry to say that we can’t advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
there’s still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
they hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
I’m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
I’m terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常担心货物迟交。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语口语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!
(A: Miss Zhao, a secretary of the Shanghai ConstructionProject Company;B: a clerk with Insurance Company)
A: I want to have our new project insured.
B: Fine. What kind of risks do you want covered?
A: All risk insurance.
B: OK, what's the name of the project or title of the contract?
A: The contract is entitled “Contract for the Construction of Heping Bridge Project”.
B: Could you tell me the names and addresses of the owner, contractors, subcontractors andconsultingengineer?
A: Here is the list of their names and addresses.
B: Where'sthelocationofthecontractsite?
A: The bridge is located in the west of the city.
B: How long are the construction and maintenance periods?
A: The contract requires that the construction be completed within 28 months, plus one year maintenance.
B: I suppose you should have both the permanent and temporary works insured.
A: Yes, we also hope to have all of our construction machinery insured as well.
B: Please let me have the prices of all the equipment.
A: Certainly. I'll give you the prices later.
B: In addition, can you also provide us with documents relating to the site conditions?
A: You mean meteorological, geological, and subsoil conditions?
B: Yes.
A: OK. I'll have them prepared and sent to you. Incidentally, may I first have the blank application forms?
B: Sure. Here they are. Please take them to your insurance broker and I think he should be able to help you with the decisions.
A: Thank you. I'll be back in a few days.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
还盘是指受盘人不同意发盘中的交易条件而提出修改或变更的意见。在法律上叫反要约。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸还盘实用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
2.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.
3.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
4.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.
5.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.
6.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.
7.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?
8.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.
9.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .
10. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.
11.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.
12.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
13.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.
14.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.
15.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.
16. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
17.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
18.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.
19.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.
20.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸产品介绍英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
(1) This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠
(2) The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的计算机其特点是品质好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用
(3) They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects
它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性
(4) You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用
(5) This product will pay its own way in a year
该产品一年就可收回成本
(6) This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
该机器半年就可收回投资
(7) The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical
我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用
(8) This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
这种自行车可以折叠,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用
(9) The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour
这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km
(10) These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养
(11) Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber
与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的
(12) This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads
这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑
(13) This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.
这种材料的表面耐用并容易清洗
(14) This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company
这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要
(15) Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up
我方产品,品质优良,具有典型的东方特色
(16) Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks
我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料
(17) The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.
这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉
(18) As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable
我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用
(19) The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country
我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求
(20) As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you
我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了经典的外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
26、The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company. 我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
27、I've come to make sure that your stay in Shenzhen is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在深圳的逗留愉快。
28、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
29、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
30、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
31、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
32、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
33、So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
34、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
35、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
36、That'll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
37、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
38、I can't say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。
39、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
40、It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
41、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在深圳多待一天吗?
42、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
43、We've got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢
44、Thank you for you cooperation. 谢谢你们的合作。
5、Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。
6、These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
7、They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
8、We are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。
9、Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
10、The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来外贸英语常用英语口语,欢迎大家参考学习。
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接见客户外贸英语口语,欢迎大家学习。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间: