为您找到与外贸邮件常用句子相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的职场英语:常用英语邮件句子, 希望对大家有帮助。
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。
期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
What do you think about this?
这个你怎么想?
Feel free to give your comments。
请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Any question, please let me know。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please contact me if you have any questions。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Please let me know what you think?
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸英语付款常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家介绍了外贸英语保险常用句子,一起来学习吧!
We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport.
我公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。
Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance.
空运保险一般要比海运保险便宜。
Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks".
那么,“一切海洋运输货物险”意味着比“一切险”范围小一些。
In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases.
在保险业中“average”一词一般是“海损”的意思。
Are there any other clauses in marine policies?
海运险还包括其它条款吗?
Breakage is a particular average, isn't it?
破碎险属于一种单独海损,对吗?
the risk of breakage is covered by marine insurance, isn't it?
破碎险是包括在海洋运输货物险之内的,对吗?
The English understood by "marine risks" only risks incident to transport by sea.
英国人对“海洋运输货物险”只理解为海洋中的意外风险。
Generally, the term "all marine risks" is liable to be misinterpreted and its use should be avoided in L/C.
一般地,“一切海洋运输货物险”容易被误解,应该避免在信用证中使用。
hat is the insurance premium?
保险费是多少?
The premium is to be calculated in this way.
保险费是这样计算的。
The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.
保险费总共是800美圆。
The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.
保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.
我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.
根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.
这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
Can you give me an insurance rate?
您能给我一份保险率表吗?
Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?
您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
What risks should be covered?
您看应该保哪些险?
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average".
FPA代表平安险。
W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average".
WPA代表水渍险。
I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.
我将为货物投保平安险。
I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.
我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A..
我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
Free from Particular Average is good enough.
只保平安险就可以了。
The goods are to be insured F.P.A.
这批货需投保平安险。
What you've covered is Leakage.
你所投保的是渗漏险。
Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?
您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.
针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?
您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
Not every breakage is a particular average.
并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.
投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover.
显然,你不想保综合险。
An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it?
一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?
We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks.
我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。
Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks.
请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。
We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.
我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。
An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.
平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。
The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.
平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失。
A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.
水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。
You'll cover SRCC risks, won't you?
你们要保罢工、暴动、民变险,是吗?
As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoicevalue. If coverage against other risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for the buyer's account.
按照我们的惯例,只保基本险,按发票金额110%投保。如果要加保其它险别,例如破碎险、渗漏险、盗窃遗失险、钩损和污染险等,额外保险费由买方负担。
I'm looking for insurance from your company.
我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now.
好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子中英文对照,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details. Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products.
为使我们熟悉贵公司的产品,我们需要一些技术方面的细节。请寄有关产品的说明书,小册子或者活页目录。
2. We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E331.
附寄一本目录,上面有本公司系列产品中增添的最新型号E331。
3. We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you.
我们希望附寄的小册子对您有所帮助。
4. We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export.
现寄去一份有关我公司目前可供出口的各式自行车的小册子。
5.这是一个技术性的问题,我得找我们的技术部门。
We are expecting to receive your earliest reply to this enquiry.
6.我们在等待你早日答复这一询函。
We have an enquiry for silicon carbide and would like to ask you to send us your offer for 1000 metric tons for shipment during September.
7.我们得到一个碳化硅的询盘,请你报我1000公吨9月交货。
We have received an inquiry for Men’s Shirts and request you to send us your offer not later than the end of this month.
8.我们收到的一个男衬衫的询盘,要求你们在本月底以前给我们报盘。
We have recently received many inquiries from retailing shops in New York area about the captioned items and are sure that there would be very brisk demands, We shall appreciate your quoting us your most competitive prices on a CIF New York basis for the following.
9.我们近期收到许多来自纽约地区的零售商的关于标题货物的询函,我们肯定那儿的需求一定很旺。如能报我以下产品的CIF 纽约的最具竞争的价格,将十分感谢。
We have seen your advertisement in the Textile journal and should be glad if you would send us patterns and prices of quality cotton piece goods available from stock..
10.我们看到了你们在《纺织品杂志》上刊登的广告,如能给我们寄来可现货供应的优质布匹的花稿和剪样,将十分高兴
We highly appreciate your immediate reply to our Enquiry Note No.2436 regarding hard drivers.
11.非常感谢及时回复我方关于硬盘的第2436号询单。
Several of my customers have recently expressed interest in your waterproof garments and enquired about their quality. We should be glad if you could send us samples and quotations.
12.我们有几个客户表示对你们的防水服装感兴趣并询问了质量情况。如能寄来样品和报价,将十分感谢。
The attached bulletin will give you complete information on vacuum cleaners.
13.附上的简报有关于真空吸尘器的详细信息。
There is likely to be enquiry or order for men’s shirts, therefore ,please send us quotations and samples in advance.
14.很可能有男衬衫的询单甚至定单,所以请提前寄来报价和样品。
This is a technical question, which I will have to refer to our technical department.
15. Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?
请寄我公司一份贵公司进口的商品清单。
16. Will you please send me a copy of your catalogue and pricelist of desktop computers and copies of any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to prospective customers.
请寄我一份台式计算机的目录本和价目单,或者任何说明小册子,以便本公司分给潜在的顾客。
17. Many thanks for your letter dated September 6, we have enclosed the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.
感谢你方9月6日来函,先附上一册最新商品目录,从中你会对我们的新产品有更多的了解。
18. Thanks for your enquiry dated May 18, we are now sending you our latest pricelist for your reference.
感谢你方5月18日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参考。
19. Our quotation is subject to change without notice.
我方报价如有变更不另通知。
20. There is a big demand for Chinese microware ovens. We shall appreciate your quoting us competitive prices for models available now.
我国对中国微波炉的需求很大,请你们对目前能供应的型号向我方报有竞争性价格,非常感谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
询盘(enquiry)也叫询价,是指交易的一方准备购买或出售某种商品的人向潜在的供货人或买主探寻该商品的成交条件或交易的可能性的业务行为,它不具有法律上的约束力。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语询盘常用句子。希望对你有帮助哦!
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在减少。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司.
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们,向我们的橙子询价。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the goods.
请告知你们此类商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
付款条件是外贸谈判中一个重要的环节。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸谈判付款常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。
Payment is to be made before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美元,对吗?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在外企工作,写英文邮件是一项必学的技能。接下来小编为大家整理了英文电子邮件常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
出口商在完成货物出口报关手续后,应办理货物的装运,发运出口货物,履行其交货义务。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--装运篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible? 我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment. 如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment. 第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery? 你们能否加快装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly? 你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us. 及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery. 非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods. 还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier. 如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment? 你们能不能设法提前交货?
They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks. 他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it. 交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being. 很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March? 您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October? 能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June. 我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers. 从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. 我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April. 请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right? 您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
I'm terribly worried about late shipment. 我非常担心货物迟交。
The shipment has arrived in good condition. 运到之货情况良好
I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment. 我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments. 对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated? 上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We regret we can't ship as you desired. 很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu. 我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs. 货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons? 我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions. 请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
The goods are all ready for shipment. 货物已经准备好待装运。
I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London. 关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng". 货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk. 我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A. 我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot. 出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。
It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port. 在塘沽装货比较合适。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing
Hotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports. 我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。
We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon? 咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith. 他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
What's your unloading port please? 你们的卸货港定在哪里?
It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg. 把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London. 我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port. 我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port. 因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka. 我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。
on't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney? 您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?
Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong? 您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。
We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap. 我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country. 有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong. 据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。
In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price. 所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。
Partial shipment is allowed. 允许分批装运。
I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted. 我听说不允许分批装运。
Transhipment is (not) allowed. (不)准许转船。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment. 货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
保险是指投保人根据合同约定,向保险人支付保险费,保险人对于合同约定的可能发生的事故因其发生所造成的财产损失承担赔偿保险金责任。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--保险篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
Please tell me whether I need to purchase a foreign student policy. 告诉我是否我需要购买外国学生保险。
I'd like to know whether basic health insurance coverage should include benefits for outpatient, hospital, surgery and
medical expenses. 我想知道基本健康保险所列的项目是否应包括医院门诊,住院,手术及药品等费用的赔偿。
Will you please tell me where I can purchase health insurance? 请告诉我在何处能买到健康保险?
Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or
injury. 健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难。
"Major medical" insurance policies are designed to help offset heavy medical expenses that can result from a prolonged
illness or serious injury. “巨额医药费保险”旨在协助减轻久病及重伤所造成的重大医药开支。
If the benefits provided under a certain policy have a dollar limitation for each service, you should determine whether these
limitations are realistic. 如果某一家保险公司的健康保险对每种服务定有赔偿限额,你应断定这些限额是否合乎实际。
I'm looking for insurance from your company. 我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China. 张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured. 装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured? 我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now. 好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance. 我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance. 我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance. 这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover. 只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us. 损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause. 保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form. 请填写一下投保单。
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover? 中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
What risks should be covered? 您看应该保哪些险?
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment? 贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision. 你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
These kinds of risks suit your consignment. 这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms? 请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are
buying. 阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
what is the insurance premium? 保险费是多少?
The premium is to be calculated in this way. 保险费是这样计算的。
The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars. 保险费总共是800美圆。
The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances. 保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance. 我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered. 根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind. 这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks. 保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
Can you give me an insurance rate? 您能给我一份保险率表吗?
Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain? 您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited
to your needs. 你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average". FPA代表平安险。
W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average". WPA代表水渍险。
I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average. 我将为货物投保平安险。
I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods. 我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A.. 我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
Free from Particular Average is good enough. 只保平安险就可以了。
The goods are to be insured F.P.A. 这批货需投保平安险。
What you've covered is Leakage. 你所投保的是渗漏险。
Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage? 您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND. 针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage? 您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
Not every breakage is a particular average. 并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage. 投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover. 显然,你不想保综合险。
An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it? 一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?
We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks. 我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。
Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks. 请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。
We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks. 我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。
An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils. 平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。
The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average. 平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失。
A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases. 水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。
You'll cover SRCC risks, won't you? 你们要保罢工、暴动、民变险,是吗?
As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoice value. If coverage against other
risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for
the buyer's account. 按照我们的惯例,只保基本险,按发票金额110%投保。如果要加保其它险别,例如破碎险、渗漏险、盗窃遗失险、钩损和污染险等,额外保险费由买方负担。
We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport. 我公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。
Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance. 空运保险一般要比海运保险便宜。
Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks". 那么,“一切海洋运输货物险”意味着比“一切险”范围小一些。
In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases. 在保险业中“average”一词一般是“海损”的意思。
Are there any other clauses in marine policies? 海运险还包括其它条款吗?
Breakage is a particular average, isn't it? 破碎险属于一种单独海损,对吗?
the risk of breakage is covered by marine insurance, isn't it? 破碎险是包括在海洋运输货物险之内的,对吗?
The English understood by "marine risks" only risks incident to transport by sea. 英国人对“海洋运输货物险”只理解为海洋中的意外风险。
Generally, the term "all marine risks" is liable to be misinterpreted and its use should be avoided in L/C. 一般地,“一切海洋运输货物险”容易被误解,应该避免在信用证中使用。
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
商品的包装问题在外贸中是非常重要的一个环节。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--商品包装篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing. 下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing. 我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
You'd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right? 您想了解药品的包装情况,对吗?
Please make an offer indicating the packing. 请报价并说明包装情况。
Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers. 你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。
It is necessary to improve the packaging. 改进包装方法十分必要。
We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction. 我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。
Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装直接关系到产品的销售。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products. 包装也影响产品的声誉。
A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales. 醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。
Buyers always pay great attention to packing. 买方很注意包装的情况。
I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction. 我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。
Different articles require different packing. 不同商品需要不同的包装。
Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing. 包装费用一般由买方负担。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods. 包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price. 一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture. 包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock. 机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark. 我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。
We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days. 由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。
What do you think of the packing for fireworks? 您认为礼花怎样包装?
The packings are in good (bad) order. 包装完好无损(破损)。
The packages are intact. The packing is beautiful. 包装完好无损,很美观。
Please pack the goods very carefully. 请细心包装此货。
These marten overcoats are tastefully packed. 这批貂皮大衣的包装十分精美。
I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done. 您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。
Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese. 我们的包装可以与日本同行相比美。
The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs. 独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling. 包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods. 我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。
These goods didn't sell well merely because of the poor packing. 这些产品由于包装不好影响了销售。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing. 我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
Could you use cardboard boxes? 你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?
It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases. 使用木箱包装成本会高些。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases. 布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。
The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board. 鸡蛋要用带蜂房孔,内衬防震纸板的纸箱包装。
Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax. 每个丸药装入小盒后用蜡密封好。
Please make the fruit jar airtight. 请把果酱罐密封。
We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton. 我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重25公斤。
Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton. 10支装入一小盒,100盒装入一个纸箱。
This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing. 人们不轻易使用这种包装。
No charge will be allowed for packages. 包装容器不收费。
The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used. 此箱坚固,使用了足够的包装材料。
I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation. 我担心远洋运输用纸箱不结实。
Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost. 使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。
We prefer packing in smaller cases. 我们宁愿用小箱子包装。
We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods. 我们主张用小容器包装这批货。
We use metal angles at each corner of the carton. 每个箱角都用金属角加固。
Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press. 箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。
The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps. 罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。
You must reinforce the packing with metal straps. 你们必须用铁箍加固包装。
The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped. 货物应该用坚固的出口木箱包装,并且牢牢加箍。
Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons. 衬衣应放在内衬塑料防水的箱子里。
We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt. 每件衬衣都用聚乙烯袋包装。
The fountain pen is placed in a satin-covered small box, lined with beautiful silk ribbon. 金笔装在一个锦缎小盒里,再用一条漂亮的绸带系在外面。
On the outer packing, please mark wording, "Handle with Care". 在外包装上请标明“小心轻放”字样。
Every 100 dozen should be packed in a wooden case marked TM and numbered from No. 1 upward. 每100打装一箱,刷上唛头TM,从第一号开始往上循序编号。
Please mark the cases(boxes,bags,casks,etc)as per the drawing given. 请按所给的图样在(盒、袋、桶等等)上刷唛头。
Please cable packing and marks. 请电告包装及唛头式样。
We will mark the packages the same as before. 我们将在货包上刷上和以前一样的唛头。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商品的质量好坏可以直接决定贸易是否能成功。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--商品质量篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday. 我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。
We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2. 这里是一号和二号样货。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples. 我们的质量完全以货样为准。
We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies. 我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。
You know we sell our tea according to our samples. 你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。
You can see the difference between these grades. 你可以看看这些等级的差别。
These two grades are very much in demand. 这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
We are in urgent need of these two grades. 我们现在急需这两种等级的货。
The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment. 这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。
No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods. 你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods. 我必须通知货物的规格。
Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog? 你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated. 质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。
We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns. 我们发现货物与原式样不符。
The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid. “双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products. 我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
The goods are available in different qualities. 此货有多种不同的质量可供。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good. 只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders. 如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow. 如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two. 两者在质量上无显著差异。
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher. 只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they? 价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained. 接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal. 我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency. 我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise. 他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。
We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last. 希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。
We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market. 产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。
We always have faith in the quality of your products. 对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。
This is a quality product. 这是一种高质量的产品。
Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour. 这批大衣质量高、成色好。
Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality. 我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。
Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better. 虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers. 和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。
The equipment are of good quality and very useful. 这些器械质量好,用处大。
Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low. 我们的产品质高价低。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent. 我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones. 我们保换质量不合格的产品。
It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles. 这批自行车的质量确实有问题。
I regret this quality problem. 对质量问题我深表遗憾。
We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future. 希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate. 这批机器运行不准。
Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality. 货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract. 化肥质量次于合同中规定的。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class. 这批商品的质量不够一等品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week. 如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。
More than 300 watches are not up to standard. 有300多块手表不合质量标准。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
谈价格是商务谈判中非常重要的一步。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--价格篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
Price is turning high(low). 价格上涨(下跌)。
Price is high(low). 价格高(低)。
Price is rising (falling). 价格上升(下降)。
Price is up (down). 价格上涨(下跌)。
Price is looking up. 价格看涨。
Price has skyrocketed. 价格猛涨,
Price has shot up. 价格飞涨。
Price has risen perpendicularly. 价格直线上升。
Price has risen in a spiral. 价格螺旋上升。
Price has hiked. 价格急剧抬高。
Your price is on the high side. 你方价格偏高。
Price has advanced. 价格已上涨。
The goods are priced too high. 货物定价太高。
Your price is rather stiff. 你方价格相当高。
Price is leveling off. 价格趋平。
Your price is prohibitive. 你方价格高得令人望而却步。
The Japanese yen is strengthening. 日圆坚挺。
The U.S. Dollar is weakening. 美圆疲软。
Your price is much higher than the price from U.K. France and Germany. 你方价格比英、法、德的都高。
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products
accordingly. 由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
Your price is $500/mt, twice of the other countries. 你们每公吨500美圆的价格是其他国家的两倍。
Is it possible for you to raise (lift) the price by 5%? 你们能否把价格提高5%?
I can give you a definite answer on the price terms. 我可以就价格条件答复你方。
You wish to have a discussion of the price terms of washers. 您是想谈谈洗衣机的价格条件吧。
Yes, all of the price terms are acceptable. 是的,哪种价格条件都可以接受的。
C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right? C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?
Sometimes F.O.B. and C&F are also employed. 我们有时也用离岸价或成本加运费价。
You said yesterday that the price was $60/mt, C.I.F. Brussels. 您昨天说价格定为每公吨60英镑C.I.F. 布鲁塞尔。
In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship. 如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。
Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right? 你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?
Price is hovering between $5 and $8. 价格徘徊于5至8美圆之间。
We regret we have to maintain our original price. 很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。
Price is easy. 价格疲软。
Price is easy off. 价格趋于疲软。
Price has declined. 价格已跌落。
Price has dipped (sagged). 价格已下降。
It simply can't stand such a big cut. 再也经不住大幅度削价了。
Price has tobogganed. 价格突然下降。
Price has plummeted. 价格暴跌。
Price has downslided. 价格剧降。
This new product is moderately priced. 新产品的定价适度。
Articles of everyday use are economically priced. 日用品价格低廉。
Everyone knows, the price of crude oil has greatly decreased. 人人皆知,目前原油价格大幅度下跌。
We've already cut the price very fine. 我们已将价格减至最低限度了。
The French price of stainless steel plates are about $1200 per mt, while the German price is still lower. 法国的不锈钢板价格为每公吨1200美圆,德国的还要低。
We're ready to reduce the price by 5%. 我们准备减价百分之五。
To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3%. 为达成这笔交易,你方应至少减价3%。
Business is possible if you can lower the price to HK$2150. 你方若能减价到2150港币,可能成交。
The utmost (best) we can do is to reduce the price by 2%. 我们最多能减价百分之二。
We cannot take anything off the price. 我们不能再减价了。
We've already cut down our prices to cost level. 我们已经将价格降到成本费的水平了。
There is no room for any reduction in price. 价格毫无再减的余地了。
Our rock-bottom price is $500/mt, and cannot be further lowered. 我们的最低价是500美圆一公吨,不能再低了。
Business is closed at this price. 交易就按此价敲定。
Your price inacceptable (unacceptable). 你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is feasible (infeasible). 你方价格是可行(不可行)的。
Your price is workable. 你们出价可行。
Your price is realistic (unrealistic). 你方价格合乎实际(不现实)。
Your price is reasonable (unreasonable). 你方价格合理(不合理)。
Your price is practicable (impracticable). 你方价格是行得通的(行不通)。
Your price is attractive (not attractive). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is inducing (not inducing). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is convincing (not convincing). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive). 你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced. 此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
所谓外贸营销即将传统的营销手段运用到外贸领域,并结合外贸的海外营销特殊性,形成的一套适合外贸企业运用的营销系统,目的在于将外贸企业的产品及企业信息传递到海外买家面前,帮助外贸企业实现自身产品及企业价值的最大化小编为大家整理了外贸销售常用英语句子。希望对你有帮助哦!
This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
There is a good market for these articles.
这些商品畅销。
There is a poor market for these articles.
这些商品滞销。
There is no market for these articles.
这些商品无销路。
Your bicycles find a ready market here.
你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
Promoting the sale of your suits has proved successful.
推销你们的西装还很顺利。
There appear to be no difficulty in marketing these products.
在市场上推销这些产品似乎没有什么困难。
We learn that you have years of experience in pushing the sale of porcelain products.
我们得知你们在推销瓷器方面很有经验。
Meanwhile, we should like to know your plan to push the sale of our products.
同时,我们很想了解你方推销我们产品的计划。
You are experienced in promoting the sale of our craft paper.
你方在推销我们的牛皮纸方面很有经验。
I can assure you we've spared no effort and spent quite a sum of money in pushing the sales of your products.
我可以向你保证在推销你方产品时,我们从没放松努力,并且动用了大量的资金。
We've spared no effort in promoting the sale of your products.
我们为推销你们的产品是竭尽全力的。
Our salesmen have worked hard to push the sale of your products here, there and everywhere.
我们几个推销员努力工作,四处奔走。
Thanks for all the work you've done to promote the sale of our products.
感谢您为推销我们的产品所作的努力。
Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.
贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。
We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.
我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.
由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.
他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.
我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.
根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。
Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
We are trying to find a market for this article.
我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
We regret we cannot find any market for this article.
我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.
根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?
The market situation is not known to us.
我们还不了解市场情况。
Your market still has great potential.
你们的市场仍有很大潜力。
There are only a few unsold pieces.
只有几件商品未售出。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在外贸工作中,邮件是一种非常有效的工作沟通工具。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸邮件常用英语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. Thank you very much for your kind reply.
2. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products。
3. Thank you for your inquiry dated on *** (date of the email from your customer) concerning *** (your product).
4. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list.
5. Received with thanks. (收到某附件并表示感谢。)
6. Inquiries regarding our new product, *** (your product), have been coming in from all parts of the world. (有点吹牛逼的成分,但主要是为了吸引客户的重视。)
7. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. (如果觉得自己的价格会偏高,可以这么说。)
8. The falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. (拒绝客户的还价要求时,可以跟客户这么解释。)
9. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain.
10. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. (为客户争取尽快发货。)
11. In response to your letter of *** (the date), we regret your complaint very much. (处理客户的抱怨。)
12. Please kindly find the attached BL darft, Thanks. (让客户查收附件常用的表述。)
13. Please kindly find the telex release letter as attached, and confirm your receipt by return.
14. Pls check and confirm your receipt by return. (要求收到后回复。)
15、We seek your assistance to cascade / reply this message to your staff.我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。
16、Could you please let me know the status of this project?请让我知道这个计划的进度?
17、Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
18、Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。
19、I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
20、This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
外贸函电包括建立客户业务关系、询价、报盘、还盘、订货、接受、签约、包装、装运、支付、结算、保险、商检、索赔、代理及仲裁等到几项特殊贸易形式和经济技术合作。。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸函电通知对方常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
51)It is a long time since we have heard you about...
收到你方关于...的信件后已过了很长的时间。
52)In reply to our inquiry we have been told by...that...
兹复我方询盘, ...已告我方...
53) We would point out that...
我方指出...
54) For your information we would add that...
我方要补充说明...供你参考。
55) As we informed you yesterday/by our letter dated...
正如我方昨日/...月...日信函所通知的...
56) According to information received from...
根据从...得到消息, ...
57) We need hardly say that...
我们几乎不须说...
58) We hear on good authority that...
我们从可靠的官方消息得知...
59) As far as we know...
正如我方所知...
60) It appears that...
看来...
61)Please note that...
请注意...
62)We would mention, however, that ...
然而我们将提及...
63)As you will see from the enclosed copy...
正如你从随函附件中发现...
64) Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if...
一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否...
65)Would you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether...
请速复告我方是否...
66)We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to...
如你方尽力去...不胜感激。
67)Under the circumstances it is essential that...
在这种情况下, ...是很必要的。
68)Will you please let us have for our information...
请惠告...供我参考。
69)We note with regret that...
我们遗憾地注意到...
70)We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of ...that...
从贵方...月...日的信函中得知...,我们确实很遗憾。
71)We are sorry to tell you that...
歉告你方...
72)We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.
恕不能提供所需信息。
73)We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter.
就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。
74)We are very for the inconvenience that may have caused you .
对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。
75)We are very sorry that we cannot avali ourselves of your offer.
我方歉难接受你方报价。
76)Please accept our apologies.
请接受我方的道歉。
77)As requested we are sending you...
按你方的要求,现奉上...
78)In accordance with your wishes...
按你方的要求...
79)We confirm our telegram of this morning as per enclosed copy.
按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。
80)We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of...
我方高兴地注意到你方...月...日信件中的...建议。
81)We note your remarks concerning...
我们注意到你方关于...的看法。
82)We should be glad to have your confirmation that ...
欣盼你方确认...
83)We have received your fax/telegram of today's date, which reads as follows:
我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下:
84)We wish to remind your of our letter of...in which we asked you to ...
我们提醒你方注意,我方...月...日函要求你方...
85)We would remind you that we have not had a reply yet from you to our question.
需提醒你方,我方尚未得到你方对...问题的答复。
86)We are sorry to remind you that...
很遗憾,现提醒你方...
87)As you will no doubt remember...
你方无疑会记得...
88)As to the question of ... I agree with you that...
就...问题,我同意你...
89)We understand/have been informed that...
我方清楚/我方已被告知...
90)If that is the case...
若是这样的话...
91)We have (take) pleasure in informing you that......
兹欣告你方......
92)We have the pleasure of informing you that......
兹欣告你方.....
93)We are pleased (glad) to inform you that......
兹欣告你方......
94)Further to our letter of yesterday, we now have (the) pleasure in informing you that......
续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方......
95)We confirm telegrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that......
我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告......
96)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.
我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本.
97)We learn from Messrs......that you are interested and well experienced in ......business, and would like to establish business relationship with us.
我方从...公司获悉,你方对...业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系.
98)Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.
虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆.
99)Although we have not heard from you for guite some time, we hope your business is progressing satisfactorily.
虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利.
100)We have pleasure in sending you our catalog, which gives full information about our various products.
欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商品检验是指商品的产方、买方或者第三方在一定条件下,借助于某种手段和方法,按照合同、标准或国内外有关法律、法规、惯例,对商品的质量、规格、重量、数量、包装、安全及卫生等方面进行检查,并做出合格与否或通过验收与否的判定或为维护买卖双方合法权益,避免或解决各种风险损失和责任划分的争议,便于商品交接结算而出具各种有关证书的业务活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸商品检验常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
How should we define the inspection rights?
商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?
I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.
如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。
Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?
如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?
The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.
检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。
The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau.
检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。
Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.
我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。
As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.
通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。
You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.
商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?
你们联系公证方便吗?
We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
国际贸易中经常发生索赔现象。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸索赔常用英语句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美圆。
We register a claim for US$200.
我们提出索赔200美圆。
The Japanese Company agreed to compensate us for the defective watches by 4% of the total value.
日本一家公司同意就手表不精确向我们赔偿总价值的百分之四。
There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: