为您找到与外贸运输方式英文翻译相关的共200个结果:
接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语中英互译--装运及运输,希望对你有帮助哦!
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批货物正在运输途中。
Do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分货物在运输途中受损。
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".
如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.
安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.
货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了有关运输的外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
Who will bear the extra freight charges?
多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs.
请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
the bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
Words and Phrases
transport charge 运输费
cargo freight 运费
carriage 运费九)装运shipment
the shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好
I hope you’ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We reGREt we can’t ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We’ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
there is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?
我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions.
请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
the goods are all ready for shipment.
货物已经准备好待装运。
It’s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.
在塘沽装货比较合适。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.
中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
We’d better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以选择天津作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?
您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.
现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港
We’d like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.
将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
What’s your unloading port please?
你们的卸货港定在哪里?
It’s not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.
我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.
我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
there are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.
因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.
我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪
I’ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.
关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
the cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".
货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
the facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.
出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
the order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
I’m sorry to say that we can’t advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
there’s still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
they hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
I’m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
I’m terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常担心货物迟交。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
集装箱运输(container transport)是以集装箱作为运输单位自动化货物运输的一种现代化的先进的运输方式,它可适用于海洋运输、铁路运输及国际多式联运等。接下来小编为大家整理了国际集装箱运输方式,希望对你有帮助哦!
如上所述,集装箱货运分为整箱和拼箱两种,因此在交接方式上也有所不同,纵观当前国际上的做法,大致有以下四类:
(1)整箱交,整箱接(FCL/FCL)
货主在工厂或仓库把装满货后的整箱交给承运人,收货人在目的地以同样整箱接货,换言之,承运人以整箱为单位负责交接。货物的装箱和拆箱均由货方负责。
(2)拼箱交、拆箱接(LCL/LCL)
货主将不足整箱的小票托运货物在集装箱货运站或内陆转运站交给承运人,由承运人负责拼箱和装箱(Stuffing,Vanning)运到目的地货站或内陆转运站,由承运人负责拆箱(Unstuffing,Devantting),拆箱后,收货人凭单接货。货物的装箱和拆箱均由承运人负责。
(3)整箱交,拆箱接(FCL/LCL)
货主在工厂或仓库把装满货后的整箱交给承运人,在目的地的集装箱货运站或内陆转运站由承运人负责拆箱后,各收货人凭单接货。
(4)拼箱交,整箱接(LCL/FCL)
货主将不足整箱的小票托运货物在集装箱货运站或内陆转运站交给承运人。由承运人分类调整,把同一收货人的货集中拼装成整箱,运到目的地后,承运人以整箱交,收货人以整箱接。
上述各种交接方式中,以整箱交、整箱接效果最好,也最能发挥集装箱的优越性。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家整理了国际集装箱运输方式介绍,一起来学习吧!
如上所述,集装箱货运分为整箱和拼箱两种,因此在交接方式上也有所不同,纵观当前国际上的做法,大致有以下四类:
(1)整箱交,整箱接(FCL/FCL)
货主在工厂或仓库把装满货后的整箱交给承运人,收货人在目的地以同样整箱接货,换言之,承运人以整箱为单位负责交接。货物的装箱和拆箱均由货方负责。
(2)拼箱交、拆箱接(LCL/LCL)
货主将不足整箱的小票托运货物在集装箱货运站或内陆转运站交给承运人,由承运人负责拼箱和装箱(Stuffing,Vanning)运到目的地货站或内陆转运站,由承运人负责拆箱(Unstuffing,Devantting),拆箱后,收货人凭单接货。货物的装箱和拆箱均由承运人负责。
(3)整箱交,拆箱接(FCL/LCL)
货主在工厂或仓库把装满货后的整箱交给承运人,在目的地的集装箱货运站或内陆转运站由承运人负责拆箱后,各收货人凭单接货。
(4)拼箱交,整箱接(LCL/FCL)
货主将不足整箱的小票托运货物在集装箱货运站或内陆转运站交给承运人。由承运人分类调整,把同一收货人的货集中拼装成整箱,运到目的地后,承运人以整箱交,收货人以整箱接。
上述各种交接方式中,以整箱交、整箱接效果最好,也最能发挥集装箱的优越性。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--运输篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
We arrange shipments to any part of the world. 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work. 据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement? 你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation. 这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation. 双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered. 今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines? 你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit. 此批货物正在运输途中。
A part of the goods were damaged in transit. 一部分货物在运输途中受损。
If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms. 如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。
do you do any chartering? 你们租船吗?
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today. 海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway. 通常,海运较陆运便宜。
For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea. 数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。
Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea. 请海运我们订购的电视机。
Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations. 因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。
Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us. 有时海运对我们来说麻烦。
Please have the goods transported by air. 请空运此批货
To move the goods by railway is quicker. 铁路运输较快。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway. 我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
Can you have them sent by railway? 能采用 陆运方式吗?
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess. 我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail. 我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。
We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway. 我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation. 我们认为联运货物十分必要。
Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities. 有时联运的手续十分繁琐。
The two sides agreed to employ "combined transportation" to ship the goods. 双方决定联运货物。
Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea. 由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。
I don't like this kind of combined transportation. 我并不喜欢这种联运方式。
It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport. 这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport. 安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation. 保险应包括水陆两路的运输。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's
called "combined transport". 如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
Who will bear the extra freight charges? 多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs. 请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account. 从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid". 提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment. 这是一套这批货的装运单据。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded. 货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel. 货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading. 我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语口语——付款方式,以供大家学习参考。
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。
We'll be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。
We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
We've already remitted the amount by cheque.
我们已经将款以支票汇出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用词汇--运输篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
transport 运输
to be in transit 正在运输
move 运输
transportation business 运输业
transportation company (corporation) 运输公司
transportation cost 运输成本
mode of transportation 运输方式
way of transportation 运输方式
means of transportation 运输方式
to do charter 租船
cargo space 货舱
Train-Air-Truck (TAT;TA) “陆-空-陆”联运;或“陆空联运”
combined transportation 联运
Combined Transport Documents (CTD) 联合运输单据
multimodal combined 联运,多式联运
through B/L 联运提单
through transport 联运
direct vessel 直达船只
entire voyage 整个运输过程中
formality 手续
transportation facilities 运输设备
transportation insurance 运输保险
transportation permit 运输许可证
transportation system 运输系统
transportation tax 运输税
transport by container 集装箱运输
transport chain 运输体系
cargo worthy 适宜货运
cargo by rail 铁路运输
cargo by road 公路运输
cargo mark (shipping mark) 货物装运标志
cargo receipt 货运收据
time charter 定期租船
time charter trip 航次期租
single voyage charter 单程租船
return voyage charter 回航次租船
voyage charter 定程租船
a full set of 一整套
non-negotiabel 未议付的
immediately 立即地,迅速地
master 船长
two (several) sets of 两(多)套
transport document 运输单据
shipping documents 装船单据
Bill of lading (B/L) 提单
On board B/L 已装船提单
Shipped B/L 已装船提单
received for Shipment B/L 备运提单
Direct B/L 直达提单
Transhipment B/L 转船提单
Through B/L 联运提单
Clean B/L 清洁提单
Unclean B/L 或 Foul B/L 不清洁提单
Straight B/L 记名提单
Open B/L 不记名提单
Bearer B/L 不记名提单
Order B/L 指示提单
Long Form B/L 全式提单
Short Form B/L 简式提单
On Deck B/L 舱面提单
Stale B/L 过期提单
Ante Dated B/L 倒签提单
Advanced B/L 预借提单
Freight at Destination B/L 运费到付提单
Freight prepaid B/L 运费预付提单
to order to 凭某人指定
transport charge 运输费
cargo freight 运费
carriage 运费
carload rate 整车运费
carriage expense 运费
carriage free 免收运费
carriage paid 运费已付
carriage forward 运费待付
cartage 搬运费
cartage note 搬运费率
Liner's freight tariff 班轮运价表
Basic Rate 基本运费率
Heavy Lift Additional 超重附加费
Over Length Additional 超长附加费
transportation expenses 运输费用
A.V. (Ad. Val) 从价运费
cash and carry 现付自运
Freight ton 运费吨
Weight ton 重量吨
Measurement ton 尺码吨
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在对外贸易中,交易的一方欲出售或购买某种商品,向另一方询问买卖该商品的各项交易条件,这种口头的或书面的表示,在进出口业务中称之为询盘或询价。下面是读文网小编整理的外贸员询盘的基本表达方式,欢迎大家阅读!
1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.
我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。
2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver.
所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver.
希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?
请寄样品目录和详细报价。
5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest sam ples with their best prices.
请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。
6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.
对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。
7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply?
请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.
若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.
若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。
10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.
鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。
11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.
若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。
12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.
请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。
13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.
请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。
14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.
史密斯先生正在对绿茶进行询价。
15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?
既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。
17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.
请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。
18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.
那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。
19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?
你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?
20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.
这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语口语——运输,以供大家学习参考。
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批货物正在运输途中。
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分货物在运输途中受损。
If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.
如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。
do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.
通常,海运较陆运便宜。
For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.
数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。
Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.
请海运我们订购的电视机。
Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.
因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。
Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.
有时海运对我们来说麻烦。
Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货
To move the goods by railway is quicker.
铁路运输较快。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
Can you have them sent by railway?
能采用 陆运方式吗?
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。
We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.
有时联运的手续十分繁琐。
The two sides agreed to employ "combined transportation" to ship the goods.
双方决定联运货物。
Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.
由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。
I don't like this kind of combined transportation.
我并不喜欢这种联运方式。
It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.
这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.
安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.
保险应包括水陆两路的运输。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transport".
如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
Who will bear the extra freight charges?
多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs.
请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment.
这是一套这批货的装运单据。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.
货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接见客户外贸英语口语,欢迎大家学习。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
如何用英语推销自己产品,是学习外贸英语的重要内容。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关销售的外贸英语表达,供大家参考学习。
1、We think you will be interested in the new formula soap powder we have just introduced to the market. Half dozen samples of both have been shipped to you by UPS.
我相信您会对我们刚推出市场的新配方洗衣粉感兴趣.半打样品已经通过UPS快递给您.
2、The product are the result of years of research, and are likely to revolutionize all the chemical methods in use at present. A trial will convince you of their merits. And we send them to you for your test and criticism.
此产品是我们多年来的研究成果,它将对传统的化学方法产生重大改革.
3、Enclosed is a copy of our latest catalog with price list. We hope that you’ll take this opportunity to try it.
我们把样品寄给您测试,相信您会惊叹它的优点.
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来外贸英语常用英语口语,欢迎大家参考学习。
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
方式指言行所采用的方法和样式。那么你知道方式用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来方式的英语说法,欢迎大家学习。
mode
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
口渴就是口干想喝水,这是人的一个正常的生理反应,那么你知道口渴用英语怎么说吗?下面欢迎大家跟着读文网小编一起来学习口渴的英文相关知识吧。
总是口渴 Always Thirsty
我口渴 I am getting thirsty
感觉口渴 Feeling thirsty
不口渴 not thirsty
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
闪电是天空中云层放电时所产生的闪光,还被用以比喻快速。那么你知道闪电用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下有关于闪电的英文相关知识吧。
sheet lightning;
片状闪电
chain(ed) lightning;
链状闪电
make a lightning attack;
闪电进攻
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
电话号码是电话管理部门为电话机设定的号码,一般7--8位数组成。那么你知道电话号码用英语怎么说吗?接下来跟着读文网小编来学习一下电话号码的英文翻译吧。
Memorizing phone numbers
记电话号码的能力
It was a hassle remembering numbers. Now we simply add them to our contacts list. Thatusually works well unless our device is lost, stolen, or damaged.
记数字是个麻烦,现在我们只需将11位的电话号码添加到联系人列表。如果我们的手机不出现丢失、被盗或损坏的情况,这种做法通常还很好用。
No one can be expected to remember all their contact numbers. What we can do is memorize 5of our most important contact numbers. This should include a mixture of family, friends andbusiness.
没有人会记得所有的联系号码。我们能做的就是记住5个最重要的联系号码。应包括家庭、朋友和生意上的联系人的电话号码。
If you're really ambitious you can memorize 5 contacts for each category.
如果你真的想自己记住电话号码,记住每个分组中的5个联系人即可。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
表述特定内容所使用的特定的语言方法、手段,是表达方式。它是文章构成的一种形式要素。那么你知道表达方式用英语怎么说吗?下面跟着读文网小编一起来学习一下吧。
Expression way
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: