为您找到与外贸运输方式英文相关的共200个结果:
商业信函以信函为载体,选择有针对性的目标客户群的名址打印封装,通过邮政渠道寄发的一种函件。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸业务的英文书信写作,希望对你有帮助哦!
1.请求建立商业关系
Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply.
Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。 如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。 烦请早日赐复。 此致
2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求
Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。 此致 敬礼
3.请求担任独家代理
We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number of manufacturers. We specialize in finished cotton goods for the Middle eastern market: Our activities cover all types of household linen. Until now , we have been working with your textiles department and our collaboration has proved to be mutually beneficial. Please refer to them for any information regarding our company. We are very interested in an exclusive arrangement with your factoryfor the promotion of your products in Bahrain. We look forward to your early reply. `本公司担任多家厂家的独家代理,专营精制棉织品,包括各灯家用亚麻制品,行销中东。 与贵公司向有业务联系,互利互作。贵公司纺织部亦十分了解有关业务合作之情况。 盼望能成为贵公司独家代理,促销在巴林市场的货品。 上述建议,烦请早日赐复,以便进一步联系合作。 此致 敬礼
4.拒绝对方担任独家代理
Thank you for your letter of 1 September suggesting that we grant you a sole agency for our household linens. I regret to say that, at this stage ,such an arrangement would berather premature. We would, however, be willing to engage in a trial collaboration with you company to see how the arrangement works. It would be necessary for you to test the market for our productsat you end. You would also have to build up a much larger turnover tojustify a sole agency. We enclose price lists covering all the products you are interested in and look forward to hearing from you soon. 9月1日有关建议担任家用亚麻制品独家代理的来信收悉。谨致衷心谢意。目前时机尚未成熟,不能应允该安排深感抱歉。 然而,本公司乐意与贵公司先试行合作,为今后合作打下基础。为证明担任独家代理的能力,贵公司宜上述货品作市场调查,研究是否可扩大现有之营业额。奉上该货品之报价单,敬希查照。专此候复。 此致 敬礼
5.同意对方担任独家代理
Thank you for your letter of 12 April proposing a sole agency for our office machines. We have examined our long and ,I must say ,mutually beneficial collaboration. We would be very pleased to entrust you with the sole agency for Bahrain. From our records, we are pleased to note that you have two service engineers who took training courses at our Milan factory .the sole agency will naturally be contingent on you maintaining qualified aftersales staff. We have drawn up a draft agreement that is enclosed. Please examine the detailed terms and conditions and let us know whether they meet with your approval. On a personal note, I must say that I am delighted that we are probably going to strengthen our relationship. I have very pleasant memories of my last visit to Bahrain when you entertained me so delightfully .I look forward to reciprocating on your next visit to Milan . My very best wishes to you and your wife. 4月12日建议担任为公室器具之独家代理来信已经收悉。 过去双方合作皆互利互助,能获您的眷顾作我公司于巴林的独家代理,殊感荣幸。 据知您公司两服务技师曾到我公司米兰工厂受训。相信您公司在取得代理权后,仍会继续注重合格售后服务人员的训练。现随信附上协议草稿, 请查实各项条款 ,惠复是盼。 能加强业务,我亦感到欣喜,前次到访巴林,蒙盛情款待,不胜感激。祈盼您莅临米兰时,容我一尽地主之谊。 此致 敬礼
6.借引荐建立业务关系
At the beginning of this month , I attended the Harrogate toy fair. While there , I had an interesting conversation with Mr. Douglas Gage of Edutoys plc about selecting an agency for our teaching aids. Douglas described your dynamic sales force and innovative approach to marketing. He attributed his own company's success to your excellent distribution network which has served him for several years. We need an organization like yours to launch our products in the UK. Our teaching aids cover the whole field of primary education in all subjects .Our patented ‘Matrix’ math apparatus is particularly successful. You may have reservations about American teaching aids suiting your market. This is not a problem since we have a complete range of British English versions. I enclose an illustrated catalogue of our British English editions for your information. Please let me have your reactions to the material. I shall be in London during the first two weeks of October .Perhaps we could arrange a meeting to discuss our proposal. 本用初参观哈洛加特玩具交易会时有幸与教育玩具股份有限公司的道格拉斯盖齐先生一谈,提及本公司正物色代理人推广教学器材一事。 盖齐先生赞扬贵公司积极推广产品,不断推出新的推销方法,并把其公司的成就归于贵公司完善的经销网络。贵公司的经验,正能替本公司在英国经销产品。 本公司生产初级教育各学科的教育器村、专利产品梅特里克教学器材更傲视同侪。 除美国教学器材外,亦备有全套英式英语版教材,适合当地市场,贵公司无需忧虑切合市场需求。 现附上配有插图的英式英语版教材目录,盼抽空细阅,并赐知宝贵意见。本人拟于10月头两星期前往伦敦,未知能否安排会面,就以上建议作一详谈? 此致 敬礼
7. 请客户征询其它公司
Thank you for your enquiry of 5 May concerning silk blouses. We regret to say that we do not manufacture clothing to your own designs to the highest European standards: Swan Textiles corporation The industrial zone Shekou We supply the factor with all their silk materials, I enclose a swatch of our stock materials for your examination. Should you desire any of these samples made up into finished products , we can supply the swan factory with them. We hope that this will be of help to you and wish you every success in your business dealings.
谢谢5月5月日来函查询关于纡绸罩衫的事宜。 本公司只生产纡绸布料,供应纺织品批发商和制造厂家,并没有制造成衣,因而未能接受贵公司订货,谨致万分歉意然而,本公司乐意推荐本地一家生产优质男装的工厂,相信可按贵公司设计的款式制造符合欧洲最高标准的服装:蛇口工业区天鹅纺织品公司。 该厂的丝绸布料全由本公司供应,随函了什样本以供查阅,如贵公司认为适合,本公司乐意负责供应所需布料。愿上资料对贵公司有所帮助。谨祝生意兴隆,事事顺达。
8. 与过去有贸易往来的公司联系
We understand from our trade contacts that your company has reestablished itself in Beirut and is once again trading successfully in your region. We would like to extend our congratulations and offer our very best wishes for your continued success. Before the war in Lebanon , our companies were involved in a large volume of trade in our textiles. We see from our records that you were among our best tem customers. We very much hope that we can resume our mutually beneficial relationship now that peace has returned to Lebanon. Since we last traded, our lines have changed beyond recognition. While they reflect current European taste in fabrics, some of our designs are specifically targeted at the Middle Eastern market. As an initial step , I enclose our illustrated catalogue for your perusal. Should you wish to receive samples for closer inspection, we will be very happy to forward them. We look forward to hearing from you. 从同行中获悉贵公司贝鲁特复业,生意发展迅速。得闻喜讯,不胜欢欣。谨祝业务蒸蒸日上。 黎巴嫩战事发生前双方曾有多宗纺织品交易;贵公司更是本公司十大客户之一。现今战事平息,亟盼能重展双方互惠的业务联系。 自上次合作至令,产品款式变化极大。除了有迎合欧洲人口味的款式这外,亦有专门为中东市场而设计的产品。现奉上配有插图的商品目录供 初步参考。职需查看样本,还望赐知。
9.确认约会
I would like to confirm our appointment to discuss the possibility of merging our distribution networks. I am excited of the prospect ofexpanding our trade. As agreed, We will meet of our office in bond street at 9.30a.m.on Monday 20 March. I have scheduled the whole day for the meeting. If for any reason you are unable to attend , please phone me so that we can make alternative arrangements. Please let me know if you would like our office to arrange hotel accommodation. I look forward with great pleasure to our meeting.
承蒙拔冗讲讨论合并双方销售网,以扩大贸易发展范围,深感兴奋。现特修函确定会议日程。 谨于3月20日星期一在邦德街办公室候教,请贵公司代表于当日早上9时莅临指导。若因故未能抽空出席,烦请致电告知,以便另行安排会晤。 未知是否需代为安排旅馆膳宿?请尽早赐知,以便早作准备,款待贵客。 谨此预祝会谈成功。
10.感谢客户订货
Gillette-burns Co. 322 Gleenwood street Gleveland 5,Ohio Glentlemen: Thank you for your order no,464 of 20 september. The models you selected from our showroom went out today under my personal supervision.The package is being airfreghted to you on swissair.The relevant documentation is enclosce.I enjoyed meeting yiu and hope that this order represents the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship between oiur companies. The next time you visit us ,please let me know in advance so that I can arrange a luch for you with our derectors. Sincerely yours
谢谢9月20日第464号定单。今天我已新自监督发送您自展览室挑选的产品。该产品随附有关文件经瑞士航空公司运送。 很荣幸与你会面,衷心希望是次定单能加强双方的关系。下次到访前,烦请赐知,俾能安排与本公司董事共进午餐。
11.向长期客户推销新产品
I enclose an illustrated supplement toour catalogue. It covers the latest designs which are now available from stock. We are most gratified that you have, for several yeas. Include a selection of our products in your mail-order catalogues. The resulting sales have been very steady. We believe that you will find our new designs most attractive. Theyshould get a very good reception in your market. Once you have had time to study the upplement , please let us know if you would like to take the matter further. We would be very happy to send samples to you for closer inspection. For your information, we are planning a range of classical English dinner services which ,should do well in the North American market. We will keep you informed on our progress and look forward to hearingfrom you.
随函寄奉配有插图的商品目录附页,介绍最新设计的产品。贵公司的邮购目录多年来收录本公司产品,产品销售成绩理想,特此致以深切谢意。最新设计的产品巧夺天工,定能吸引顾客选购。烦请参阅上述附页,需查看样本,请赐复,本公司乐意交劳。 本公司现正设计一系列款式古典的英国餐具,适合北美市场需求。如感兴趣,亦请赐知。 愿进一步加强联系,并候复音。
12. 为商贸指南兜揽广告
Thank you for your business. You arecurrently represented in our directory. This is the only directory of its kind which reaches all companies in the building and construction industry in the UK. Advertising in our directory was a wise move on your part. We are currently compiling a new edition of the directory which willbe published in April 1995.The new edition will be expanded to include major manufacturers of plumbing equipment in the European Community. For proper coverage in the directory, you ought to appear in more than one category. If you do opt for a multiple listing, you will be ableto buy space in additional categories at half price. You can be assured that the new edition will be on the desks of allthe major decision makers in the building and hardware trades. Please complete the enclosed form and return it with the appropriate fee. Thanks again for your business.
衷心感谢惠顾。贵公司商号已刊登在本公司的商贸指南中。该指南乃唯一覆盖英国全部建筑公司的刊物,在此刊登广告确是明智之举。 现下筹备1998年4月版 的贸易批南,新版会罗列欧洲贡同体的主要铅管业制造商。为达到出色的宣传效果,贵公司宜考虑在不同类别刊登广告。如蒙惠顾,除首个广告外,其余类别的广告将可获半价优惠。 该指南将分送给所有建筑公司和五金器具公司主管。烦表填妥随附表格,连同广告费用一并寄回。 专此盼候佳音。
13. 请求客户作推荐人
Thank you for your letter of 2 November. We are delighted to hear that you are to pleased with the refurbishment of your hotel. As your know .in our line of work, we depend on good ,reports about our projects to win further business. Our clients always shop around and look for references before committing themselves. With your permission, we would like to use your hotel as a reference when we discuss similar refurbishments in the hotel industry . Would you agree to our suggesting that future clients should call you? It would also be most helpful if we could occasionally bring a client to look at your hotel . We would , of course , stay overnight at least.I'll call you next week to hear your reaction. Thanks again for you kind words.
从11月2日的来函得悉阁下对贵饭店的整修感到满意,此消息对本公司实是一鼓励。 设计行业重视声誉,客人在选择设计公司时必然会有所比较。如蒙允许,本公司欲请贵饭店作推荐人,证明有关整修的质素。未知可否让其他客户来电垂询? 此外,如获允准间或联同客户前来参观贵饭店整修,定必有莫大帮助。当然,本公司会预订房间,至少留宿一晚。
14. 通知客户价格调整
We enclose our new catalogue and price list. The revised prices will apply from 1 April 1997. You will see that there have been number of changes in our product range. A number of improved models have been introduced. Out range of washing machines has been completely revamped. Many popular lines, however, have been retained unchanged. You will be aware that inflation is affecting industry as a whole .Ws have been affected like everyone else and some price increases havebeen unavoidable. We have not, however, increased our prices across the board, In many cases, there is a small price increase, but in others, none at all. We can assure you that the quality of our consumer durables has been maintained at a high standard and that our service will continueto be first class. We look forward to receiving your orders.
谨谢上新的商品目录和价格表。修订价格定于1997年4月1日起生效。产品系列有一大革新,增加了不少改良的型号,扒出一系列新款的洗衣机,但许多款的开动号仍保持不变。通货膨胀影响整个工业连带令货品价格上涨。虽然如此,本公司并未全面提升价格,调整幅度亦不大。 本公司坚守一贯信念,务求出产优质之耐用消费品,迎合顾客的需要。 谢谢贵公司多年惠顾,盼继续合作。
15. 说明价格调整原因
I enclose our new price list , which will come into effect ,from the end of this month. You will see that we have increased our prices on most models. We have ,however , refrained from doing so on some models of which we hold large stocks. We feel we should explain why we have increased our prices. We are paying 10% more for our raw materials than we were paying last year. Some of our subcontractors have raised their by as much as 15%. As you know , we take great pride in our machines and are jealous of the reputation for quality and dependability which we have achieved over the last 40 years. We will not compromise that reputation because of rising costs. We hope, therefore decided to raise the price of some of our machines. We hope you will understand our position and look forward to your orders.
现谨附上本公司新价格表,新价格将于本月底生效。除了存货充裕的商品外,其余大部分货品均已调升价格。是次调整原因是原材料价格升幅上涨10%□,一些承包商的价格调升到15%。 过去40年,本公司生产的机器品质优良、性能可靠。今为确保产品质量,唯有稍为调整价格。上述情况,还望考虑。愿能与贵公司保持紧密合作。
16.回复感谢信
We greatly appreciate your letter describing the assistance you received in solving your air-conditioning problems. We are now in our fifty year of operation, and we receive many letters like your indicating a high level of customer satisfaction with our installation. We are pleased that our technical staff assisted you so capably. We would like you to know that it you need to contact us at any time in the future. Our engineers will be equally responsive to your request for assistance. If we can be of service to you again, please let us know. Thank you again for your very kind letter.
承蒙来信赞扬本公司提供的空调维修工程服务,欣喜不已。五年前开业至今,屡获客户来函嘉奖,本公司荣幸之至。欣悉贵公司识技术人员的服务,他日苛有任何需要,亦请与本公司联络,本公司定当提供优秀技师,竭诚效劳。在此谨再衷心感谢贵公司的赞赏,并请继续保持联络。
17.观贸易展览会
Many thanks for your letter and enclosures of 12 September. We were very interested to hear that you are looking for an UK distributor for your teaching aids. We would like to invite you to visit our booth,no.6,at next month's London Toy Fair, at Earl's court , which starts on 2 October. If you would like to set up an appointment during non exhibit hall hours please call me. I can then arrange for our sensor staff to be present at the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you. 多谢9月12日的来信和附件。获悉贵公司有意物色英国销售商推广教学辅助设备, 甚感兴趣。 本公司将于10月2日于厄尔大楼举行的耸敦玩具商品交易会上展示产品,诚邀贵公司派员参观设于46号之摊位。如能安排于非展出时间面谈,烦请电复。定必委派高层人员赴会。 本公司深知贵公司产品精美质优,希望能发展互惠之业务。 特此奉告,并候复音。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在买东西的时候,我们经常会砍价来达到自身利益最大化。下面读文网小编为大家带来常用的英文砍价表达方式,欢迎大家学习!
甲:当然可以。
B: No problem.
乙:我买这条吧。
A: I’ll take this one.
甲:好的。还要点别的吗?领带夹?袖钮?
B: Good. Anything else? The tie pins? The cuff links?
乙:不了,谢谢。我想看看那条围巾。
A: No, thank you. I want to have a look at that scarf.
甲:好的。我们有好几种围巾,我拿给你看。请稍等。(乙从货架上取下几条围巾,然后放在柜台上。)
B: Ok. We have several kinds of scarves here. Let me get them for you. Just wait a minute. (B takes several scarves off the shelf, and then puts them on the counter.)
甲:噢,我就买这条了。这一直在寻找这种颜色和式样的围巾。给我包起来,我买了。
A: Oh. I like this one. I have been looking for this color and design. Please wrap it for me, and I’ll take it.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语中英互译--装运及运输,希望对你有帮助哦!
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批货物正在运输途中。
Do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分货物在运输途中受损。
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".
如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.
安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.
货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子中英文对照,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details. Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products.
为使我们熟悉贵公司的产品,我们需要一些技术方面的细节。请寄有关产品的说明书,小册子或者活页目录。
2. We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E331.
附寄一本目录,上面有本公司系列产品中增添的最新型号E331。
3. We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you.
我们希望附寄的小册子对您有所帮助。
4. We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export.
现寄去一份有关我公司目前可供出口的各式自行车的小册子。
5.这是一个技术性的问题,我得找我们的技术部门。
We are expecting to receive your earliest reply to this enquiry.
6.我们在等待你早日答复这一询函。
We have an enquiry for silicon carbide and would like to ask you to send us your offer for 1000 metric tons for shipment during September.
7.我们得到一个碳化硅的询盘,请你报我1000公吨9月交货。
We have received an inquiry for Men’s Shirts and request you to send us your offer not later than the end of this month.
8.我们收到的一个男衬衫的询盘,要求你们在本月底以前给我们报盘。
We have recently received many inquiries from retailing shops in New York area about the captioned items and are sure that there would be very brisk demands, We shall appreciate your quoting us your most competitive prices on a CIF New York basis for the following.
9.我们近期收到许多来自纽约地区的零售商的关于标题货物的询函,我们肯定那儿的需求一定很旺。如能报我以下产品的CIF 纽约的最具竞争的价格,将十分感谢。
We have seen your advertisement in the Textile journal and should be glad if you would send us patterns and prices of quality cotton piece goods available from stock..
10.我们看到了你们在《纺织品杂志》上刊登的广告,如能给我们寄来可现货供应的优质布匹的花稿和剪样,将十分高兴
We highly appreciate your immediate reply to our Enquiry Note No.2436 regarding hard drivers.
11.非常感谢及时回复我方关于硬盘的第2436号询单。
Several of my customers have recently expressed interest in your waterproof garments and enquired about their quality. We should be glad if you could send us samples and quotations.
12.我们有几个客户表示对你们的防水服装感兴趣并询问了质量情况。如能寄来样品和报价,将十分感谢。
The attached bulletin will give you complete information on vacuum cleaners.
13.附上的简报有关于真空吸尘器的详细信息。
There is likely to be enquiry or order for men’s shirts, therefore ,please send us quotations and samples in advance.
14.很可能有男衬衫的询单甚至定单,所以请提前寄来报价和样品。
This is a technical question, which I will have to refer to our technical department.
15. Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?
请寄我公司一份贵公司进口的商品清单。
16. Will you please send me a copy of your catalogue and pricelist of desktop computers and copies of any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to prospective customers.
请寄我一份台式计算机的目录本和价目单,或者任何说明小册子,以便本公司分给潜在的顾客。
17. Many thanks for your letter dated September 6, we have enclosed the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.
感谢你方9月6日来函,先附上一册最新商品目录,从中你会对我们的新产品有更多的了解。
18. Thanks for your enquiry dated May 18, we are now sending you our latest pricelist for your reference.
感谢你方5月18日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参考。
19. Our quotation is subject to change without notice.
我方报价如有变更不另通知。
20. There is a big demand for Chinese microware ovens. We shall appreciate your quoting us competitive prices for models available now.
我国对中国微波炉的需求很大,请你们对目前能供应的型号向我方报有竞争性价格,非常感谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了有关运输的外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
Who will bear the extra freight charges?
多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs.
请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
the bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
Words and Phrases
transport charge 运输费
cargo freight 运费
carriage 运费九)装运shipment
the shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好
I hope you’ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We reGREt we can’t ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We’ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
there is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?
我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions.
请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
the goods are all ready for shipment.
货物已经准备好待装运。
It’s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.
在塘沽装货比较合适。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.
中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
We’d better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以选择天津作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?
您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.
现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港
We’d like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.
将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
What’s your unloading port please?
你们的卸货港定在哪里?
It’s not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.
我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.
我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
there are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.
因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.
我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪
I’ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.
关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
the cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".
货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
the facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.
出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
the order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
I’m sorry to say that we can’t advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
there’s still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
they hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
I’m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
I’m terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常担心货物迟交。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在英语的学习中,月份的学习是比较早接触的,那么你知道9月的英文缩写是什么吗?现在跟读文网小编一起学习关于9月的英语知识吧。
Jan.(January) 一月
Feb.(February) 二月
Mar.(March) 三月
Apr.(April) 四月
May 五月
Jun.(June) 六月
Jul.(July) 七月
Aug.(August) 八月
Sept.(September) 九月
Oct.(October) 十月
Nov.(November) 十一月
Dec.(December) 十二月
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
集装箱运输(container transport)是以集装箱作为运输单位自动化货物运输的一种现代化的先进的运输方式,它可适用于海洋运输、铁路运输及国际多式联运等。接下来小编为大家整理了国际集装箱运输方式,希望对你有帮助哦!
如上所述,集装箱货运分为整箱和拼箱两种,因此在交接方式上也有所不同,纵观当前国际上的做法,大致有以下四类:
(1)整箱交,整箱接(FCL/FCL)
货主在工厂或仓库把装满货后的整箱交给承运人,收货人在目的地以同样整箱接货,换言之,承运人以整箱为单位负责交接。货物的装箱和拆箱均由货方负责。
(2)拼箱交、拆箱接(LCL/LCL)
货主将不足整箱的小票托运货物在集装箱货运站或内陆转运站交给承运人,由承运人负责拼箱和装箱(Stuffing,Vanning)运到目的地货站或内陆转运站,由承运人负责拆箱(Unstuffing,Devantting),拆箱后,收货人凭单接货。货物的装箱和拆箱均由承运人负责。
(3)整箱交,拆箱接(FCL/LCL)
货主在工厂或仓库把装满货后的整箱交给承运人,在目的地的集装箱货运站或内陆转运站由承运人负责拆箱后,各收货人凭单接货。
(4)拼箱交,整箱接(LCL/FCL)
货主将不足整箱的小票托运货物在集装箱货运站或内陆转运站交给承运人。由承运人分类调整,把同一收货人的货集中拼装成整箱,运到目的地后,承运人以整箱交,收货人以整箱接。
上述各种交接方式中,以整箱交、整箱接效果最好,也最能发挥集装箱的优越性。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
外贸是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。今天读文网小编为大家整理了外贸专业术语中英文对照。希望对你有帮助哦!
目的港手续费destination delivery charges
代垫费用other charges
电放费surrender charges
到付佣金collect commission
地面服务费ground agent service fee
文件费document fee
待时费waiting fee
倒箱费exchange container fee
附加费additional charges
放空费empty charge
发票费invoice charges
改单费amendment fee
关封费seal charge
改港费port name change charge
关税duty
换单费exchange d/o fee
还箱费return container fee
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家整理了国际集装箱运输方式介绍,一起来学习吧!
如上所述,集装箱货运分为整箱和拼箱两种,因此在交接方式上也有所不同,纵观当前国际上的做法,大致有以下四类:
(1)整箱交,整箱接(FCL/FCL)
货主在工厂或仓库把装满货后的整箱交给承运人,收货人在目的地以同样整箱接货,换言之,承运人以整箱为单位负责交接。货物的装箱和拆箱均由货方负责。
(2)拼箱交、拆箱接(LCL/LCL)
货主将不足整箱的小票托运货物在集装箱货运站或内陆转运站交给承运人,由承运人负责拼箱和装箱(Stuffing,Vanning)运到目的地货站或内陆转运站,由承运人负责拆箱(Unstuffing,Devantting),拆箱后,收货人凭单接货。货物的装箱和拆箱均由承运人负责。
(3)整箱交,拆箱接(FCL/LCL)
货主在工厂或仓库把装满货后的整箱交给承运人,在目的地的集装箱货运站或内陆转运站由承运人负责拆箱后,各收货人凭单接货。
(4)拼箱交,整箱接(LCL/FCL)
货主将不足整箱的小票托运货物在集装箱货运站或内陆转运站交给承运人。由承运人分类调整,把同一收货人的货集中拼装成整箱,运到目的地后,承运人以整箱交,收货人以整箱接。
上述各种交接方式中,以整箱交、整箱接效果最好,也最能发挥集装箱的优越性。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--运输篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
We arrange shipments to any part of the world. 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work. 据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement? 你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation. 这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation. 双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered. 今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines? 你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit. 此批货物正在运输途中。
A part of the goods were damaged in transit. 一部分货物在运输途中受损。
If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms. 如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。
do you do any chartering? 你们租船吗?
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today. 海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway. 通常,海运较陆运便宜。
For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea. 数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。
Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea. 请海运我们订购的电视机。
Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations. 因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。
Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us. 有时海运对我们来说麻烦。
Please have the goods transported by air. 请空运此批货
To move the goods by railway is quicker. 铁路运输较快。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway. 我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
Can you have them sent by railway? 能采用 陆运方式吗?
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess. 我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail. 我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。
We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway. 我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation. 我们认为联运货物十分必要。
Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities. 有时联运的手续十分繁琐。
The two sides agreed to employ "combined transportation" to ship the goods. 双方决定联运货物。
Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea. 由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。
I don't like this kind of combined transportation. 我并不喜欢这种联运方式。
It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport. 这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport. 安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation. 保险应包括水陆两路的运输。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's
called "combined transport". 如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
Who will bear the extra freight charges? 多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs. 请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account. 从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid". 提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment. 这是一套这批货的装运单据。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded. 货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel. 货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading. 我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语口语——付款方式,以供大家学习参考。
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。
We'll be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。
We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
We've already remitted the amount by cheque.
我们已经将款以支票汇出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
接下来小编为大家整理外贸常见英文缩略语,希望对你有帮助哦!
CR=credit贷方,债主
DR=debt借贷方
Exp=Expense花费,费用
O/H=overhead常用开支
TC=total cost总费用
FC=fixed cost常设费用
VC=variable cost变动费用
P=profit竟利润
S=sales销售总额
Rev=revenue利润
MC=marginal cost费用差额
GM=gross margin毛利
MR=marginal revenue利润差额
A/R=acount receivable待收款(销售后,记账以后收取。)
A/P=account payable代付费(花费后记账,以后付费。)
PMT=payment支付款
N/I=net income纯收入
AMT=amount数额
DCT=discount打折
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
太棒了的英语表达你知道哪些么,难道只会用“Wonderful”吗?今天读文网小编为你带来“太棒了”十一种表达方式,欢迎大家阅读。
You're great.
你很棒。
You're the best.
你是最棒的。
I'm very proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲。
I didn't expect you to do such a good job.
我没想到你会做得这么出色。
You're so nice.
你真亲切。
You look young for your age.
你看起来比实际年龄年轻。
You have beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛真美。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用词汇--运输篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
transport 运输
to be in transit 正在运输
move 运输
transportation business 运输业
transportation company (corporation) 运输公司
transportation cost 运输成本
mode of transportation 运输方式
way of transportation 运输方式
means of transportation 运输方式
to do charter 租船
cargo space 货舱
Train-Air-Truck (TAT;TA) “陆-空-陆”联运;或“陆空联运”
combined transportation 联运
Combined Transport Documents (CTD) 联合运输单据
multimodal combined 联运,多式联运
through B/L 联运提单
through transport 联运
direct vessel 直达船只
entire voyage 整个运输过程中
formality 手续
transportation facilities 运输设备
transportation insurance 运输保险
transportation permit 运输许可证
transportation system 运输系统
transportation tax 运输税
transport by container 集装箱运输
transport chain 运输体系
cargo worthy 适宜货运
cargo by rail 铁路运输
cargo by road 公路运输
cargo mark (shipping mark) 货物装运标志
cargo receipt 货运收据
time charter 定期租船
time charter trip 航次期租
single voyage charter 单程租船
return voyage charter 回航次租船
voyage charter 定程租船
a full set of 一整套
non-negotiabel 未议付的
immediately 立即地,迅速地
master 船长
two (several) sets of 两(多)套
transport document 运输单据
shipping documents 装船单据
Bill of lading (B/L) 提单
On board B/L 已装船提单
Shipped B/L 已装船提单
received for Shipment B/L 备运提单
Direct B/L 直达提单
Transhipment B/L 转船提单
Through B/L 联运提单
Clean B/L 清洁提单
Unclean B/L 或 Foul B/L 不清洁提单
Straight B/L 记名提单
Open B/L 不记名提单
Bearer B/L 不记名提单
Order B/L 指示提单
Long Form B/L 全式提单
Short Form B/L 简式提单
On Deck B/L 舱面提单
Stale B/L 过期提单
Ante Dated B/L 倒签提单
Advanced B/L 预借提单
Freight at Destination B/L 运费到付提单
Freight prepaid B/L 运费预付提单
to order to 凭某人指定
transport charge 运输费
cargo freight 运费
carriage 运费
carload rate 整车运费
carriage expense 运费
carriage free 免收运费
carriage paid 运费已付
carriage forward 运费待付
cartage 搬运费
cartage note 搬运费率
Liner's freight tariff 班轮运价表
Basic Rate 基本运费率
Heavy Lift Additional 超重附加费
Over Length Additional 超长附加费
transportation expenses 运输费用
A.V. (Ad. Val) 从价运费
cash and carry 现付自运
Freight ton 运费吨
Weight ton 重量吨
Measurement ton 尺码吨
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在对外贸易中,交易的一方欲出售或购买某种商品,向另一方询问买卖该商品的各项交易条件,这种口头的或书面的表示,在进出口业务中称之为询盘或询价。下面是读文网小编整理的外贸员询盘的基本表达方式,欢迎大家阅读!
1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.
我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。
2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver.
所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver.
希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?
请寄样品目录和详细报价。
5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest sam ples with their best prices.
请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。
6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.
对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。
7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply?
请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.
若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.
若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。
10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.
鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。
11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.
若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。
12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.
请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。
13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.
请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。
14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.
史密斯先生正在对绿茶进行询价。
15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?
既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。
17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.
请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。
18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.
那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。
19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?
你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?
20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.
这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
不良反应这一项中包括药物的副作用、症状及体征、毒性作用及耐受力、过敏反应、停药等。现分述如下:
Side-effect(s) 副作用 Unwanted(Undesirable) Effects 副作用
Side Reaction(s) 副作用 By-effects 副作用
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语口语——运输,以供大家学习参考。
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批货物正在运输途中。
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分货物在运输途中受损。
If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.
如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。
do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.
通常,海运较陆运便宜。
For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.
数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。
Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.
请海运我们订购的电视机。
Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.
因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。
Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.
有时海运对我们来说麻烦。
Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货
To move the goods by railway is quicker.
铁路运输较快。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
Can you have them sent by railway?
能采用 陆运方式吗?
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。
We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.
有时联运的手续十分繁琐。
The two sides agreed to employ "combined transportation" to ship the goods.
双方决定联运货物。
Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.
由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。
I don't like this kind of combined transportation.
我并不喜欢这种联运方式。
It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.
这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.
安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.
保险应包括水陆两路的运输。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transport".
如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
Who will bear the extra freight charges?
多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs.
请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment.
这是一套这批货的装运单据。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.
货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: