为您找到与外贸英语邮件回复常用英语相关的共200个结果:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来外贸英语常用英语口语,欢迎大家参考学习。
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
保险是指投保人根据合同约定,向保险人支付保险费,保险人对于合同约定的可能发生的事故因其发生所造成的财产损失承担赔偿保险金责任。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--保险篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
Please tell me whether I need to purchase a foreign student policy. 告诉我是否我需要购买外国学生保险。
I'd like to know whether basic health insurance coverage should include benefits for outpatient, hospital, surgery and
medical expenses. 我想知道基本健康保险所列的项目是否应包括医院门诊,住院,手术及药品等费用的赔偿。
Will you please tell me where I can purchase health insurance? 请告诉我在何处能买到健康保险?
Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or
injury. 健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难。
"Major medical" insurance policies are designed to help offset heavy medical expenses that can result from a prolonged
illness or serious injury. “巨额医药费保险”旨在协助减轻久病及重伤所造成的重大医药开支。
If the benefits provided under a certain policy have a dollar limitation for each service, you should determine whether these
limitations are realistic. 如果某一家保险公司的健康保险对每种服务定有赔偿限额,你应断定这些限额是否合乎实际。
I'm looking for insurance from your company. 我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China. 张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured. 装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured? 我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now. 好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance. 我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance. 我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance. 这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover. 只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us. 损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause. 保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form. 请填写一下投保单。
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover? 中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
What risks should be covered? 您看应该保哪些险?
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment? 贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision. 你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
These kinds of risks suit your consignment. 这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms? 请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are
buying. 阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
what is the insurance premium? 保险费是多少?
The premium is to be calculated in this way. 保险费是这样计算的。
The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars. 保险费总共是800美圆。
The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances. 保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance. 我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered. 根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind. 这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks. 保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
Can you give me an insurance rate? 您能给我一份保险率表吗?
Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain? 您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited
to your needs. 你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average". FPA代表平安险。
W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average". WPA代表水渍险。
I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average. 我将为货物投保平安险。
I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods. 我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A.. 我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
Free from Particular Average is good enough. 只保平安险就可以了。
The goods are to be insured F.P.A. 这批货需投保平安险。
What you've covered is Leakage. 你所投保的是渗漏险。
Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage? 您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND. 针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage? 您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
Not every breakage is a particular average. 并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage. 投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover. 显然,你不想保综合险。
An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it? 一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?
We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks. 我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。
Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks. 请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。
We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks. 我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。
An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils. 平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。
The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average. 平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失。
A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases. 水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。
You'll cover SRCC risks, won't you? 你们要保罢工、暴动、民变险,是吗?
As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoice value. If coverage against other
risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for
the buyer's account. 按照我们的惯例,只保基本险,按发票金额110%投保。如果要加保其它险别,例如破碎险、渗漏险、盗窃遗失险、钩损和污染险等,额外保险费由买方负担。
We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport. 我公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。
Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance. 空运保险一般要比海运保险便宜。
Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks". 那么,“一切海洋运输货物险”意味着比“一切险”范围小一些。
In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases. 在保险业中“average”一词一般是“海损”的意思。
Are there any other clauses in marine policies? 海运险还包括其它条款吗?
Breakage is a particular average, isn't it? 破碎险属于一种单独海损,对吗?
the risk of breakage is covered by marine insurance, isn't it? 破碎险是包括在海洋运输货物险之内的,对吗?
The English understood by "marine risks" only risks incident to transport by sea. 英国人对“海洋运输货物险”只理解为海洋中的意外风险。
Generally, the term "all marine risks" is liable to be misinterpreted and its use should be avoided in L/C. 一般地,“一切海洋运输货物险”容易被误解,应该避免在信用证中使用。
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
出口商在完成货物出口报关手续后,应办理货物的装运,发运出口货物,履行其交货义务。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--装运篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible? 我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment. 如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment. 第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery? 你们能否加快装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly? 你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us. 及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery. 非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods. 还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier. 如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment? 你们能不能设法提前交货?
They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks. 他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it. 交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being. 很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March? 您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October? 能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June. 我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers. 从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. 我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April. 请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right? 您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
I'm terribly worried about late shipment. 我非常担心货物迟交。
The shipment has arrived in good condition. 运到之货情况良好
I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment. 我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments. 对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated? 上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We regret we can't ship as you desired. 很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu. 我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs. 货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons? 我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions. 请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
The goods are all ready for shipment. 货物已经准备好待装运。
I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London. 关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng". 货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk. 我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A. 我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot. 出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。
It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port. 在塘沽装货比较合适。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing
Hotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports. 我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。
We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon? 咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith. 他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
What's your unloading port please? 你们的卸货港定在哪里?
It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg. 把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London. 我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port. 我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port. 因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka. 我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。
on't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney? 您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?
Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong? 您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。
We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap. 我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country. 有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong. 据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。
In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price. 所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。
Partial shipment is allowed. 允许分批装运。
I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted. 我听说不允许分批装运。
Transhipment is (not) allowed. (不)准许转船。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment. 货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
外贸函电是建立对外贸易关系和外贸往来的重要手段。外贸函电不同于普通信函,有其语言、内容、态度、格式方面的文体独特特点,也要学习跨文化交际常识。接下来小编为大家整理了常用外贸英语函电书信写作,希望对你有帮助哦!
1.请求建立商业关系
Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply.
Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。 如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。 烦请早日赐复。 此致
2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求
Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。 此致 敬礼
3.请求担任独家代理
We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number of manufacturers. We specialize in finished cotton goods for the Middle eastern market: Our activities cover all types of household linen. Until now , we have been working with your textiles department and our collaboration has proved to be mutually beneficial. Please refer to them for any information regarding our company. We are very interested in an exclusive arrangement with your factoryfor the promotion of your products in Bahrain. We look forward to your early reply. `本公司担任多家厂家的独家代理,专营精制棉织品,包括各灯家用亚麻制品,行销中东。 与贵公司向有业务联系,互利互作。贵公司纺织部亦十分了解有关业务合作之情况。 盼望能成为贵公司独家代理,促销在巴林市场的货品。 上述建议,烦请早日赐复,以便进一步联系合作。 此致 敬礼
4.拒绝对方担任独家代理
Thank you for your letter of 1 September suggesting that we grant you a sole agency for our household linens. I regret to say that, at this stage ,such an arrangement would berather premature. We would, however, be willing to engage in a trial collaboration with you company to see how the arrangement works. It would be necessary for you to test the market for our productsat you end. You would also have to build up a much larger turnover tojustify a sole agency. We enclose price lists covering all the products you are interested in and look forward to hearing from you soon. 9月1日有关建议担任家用亚麻制品独家代理的来信收悉。谨致衷心谢意。目前时机尚未成熟,不能应允该安排深感抱歉。 然而,本公司乐意与贵公司先试行合作,为今后合作打下基础。为证明担任独家代理的能力,贵公司宜上述货品作市场调查,研究是否可扩大现有之营业额。奉上该货品之报价单,敬希查照。专此候复。此致 敬礼
5.同意对方担任独家代理
Thank you for your letter of 12 April proposing a sole agency for our office machines. We have examined our long and ,I must say ,mutually beneficial collaboration. We would be very pleased to entrust you with the sole agency for Bahrain. From our records, we are pleased to note that you have two service engineers who took training courses at our Milan factory .the sole agency will naturally be contingent on you maintaining qualified aftersales staff. We have drawn up a draft agreement that is enclosed. Please examine the detailed terms and conditions and let us know whether they meet with your approval. On a personal note, I must say that I am delighted that we are probably going to strengthen our relationship. I have very pleasant memories of my last visit to Bahrain when you entertained me so delightfully .I look forward to reciprocating on your next visit to Milan . My very best wishes to you and your wife. 4月12日建议担任为公室器具之独家代理来信已经收悉。 过去双方合作皆互利互助,能获您的眷顾作我公司于巴林的独家代理,殊感荣幸。 据知您公司两服务技师曾到我公司米兰工厂受训。相信您公司在取得代理权后,仍会继续注重合格售后服务人员的训练。现随信附上协议草稿, 请查实各项条款 ,惠复是盼。 能加强业务,我亦感到欣喜,前次到访巴林,蒙盛情款待,不胜感激。祈盼您莅临米兰时,容我一尽地主之谊。 此致 敬礼
6.借引荐建立业务关系
At the beginning of this month , I attended the Harrogate toy fair. While there , I had an interesting conversation with Mr. Douglas Gage of Edutoys plc about selecting an agency for our teaching aids. Douglas described your dynamic sales force and innovative approach to marketing. He attributed his own company's success to your excellent distribution network which has served him for several years. We need an organization like yours to launch our products in the UK. Our teaching aids cover the whole field of primary education in all subjects .Our patented ‘Matrix’ math apparatus is particularly successful. You may have reservations about American teaching aids suiting your market. This is not a problem since we have a complete range of British English versions. I enclose an illustrated catalogue of our British English editions for your information. Please let me have your reactions to the material. I shall be in London during the first two weeks of October .Perhaps we could arrange a meeting to discuss our proposal. 本用初参观哈洛加特玩具交易会时有幸与教育玩具股份有限公司的道格拉斯·盖齐先生一谈,提及本公司正物色代理人推广教学器材一事。 盖齐先生赞扬贵公司积极推广产品,不断推出新的推销方法,并把其公司的成就归于贵公司完善的经销网络。贵公司的经验,正能替本公司在英国经销产品。 本公司生产初级教育各学科的教育器村、专利产品梅特里克教学器材更傲视同侪。 除美国教学器材外,亦备有全套英式英语版教材,适合当地市场,贵公司无需忧虑切合市场需求。 现附上配有插图的英式英语版教材目录,盼抽空细阅,并赐知宝贵意见。本人拟于10月头两星期前往伦敦,未知能否安排会面,就以上建议作一详谈? 此致 敬礼
7.邀请参观贸易展览会
Many thanks for your letter and enclosures of 12 September. We were very interested to hear that you are looking for an UK distributor for your teaching aids. We would like to invite you to visit our booth,no.6,at next month's London Toy Fair, at Earl's court , which starts on 2 October. If you would like to set up an appointment during non exhibit hall hours please call me. I can then arrange for our sensor staff to be present at the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you. 多谢9月12日的来信和附件。获悉贵公司有意物色英国销售商推广教学辅助设备, 甚感兴趣。 本公司将于10月2日于厄尔大楼举行的耸敦玩具商品交易会上展示产品,诚邀贵公司派员参观设于46号之摊位。如能安排于非展出时间面谈,烦请电复。定必委派高层人员赴会。 本公司深知贵公司产品精美质优,希望能发展互惠之业务。 特此奉告,并候复音。
8.与过去有贸易往来的公司联系
We understand from our trade contacts that your company has reestablished itself in Beirut and is once again trading successfully in your region. We would like to extend our congratulations and offer our very best wishes for your continued success. Before the war in Lebanon , our companies were involved in a large volume of trade in our textiles. We see from our records that you were among our best tem customers. We very much hope that we can resume our mutually beneficial relationship now that peace has returned to Lebanon. Since we last traded, our lines have changed beyond recognition. While they reflect current European taste in fabrics, some of our designs are specifically targeted at the Middle Eastern market. As an initial step , I enclose our illustrated catalogue for your perusal. Should you wish to receive samples for closer inspection, we will be very happy to forward them. We look forward to hearing from you. 从同行中获悉贵公司贝鲁特复业,生意发展迅速。得闻喜讯,不胜欢欣。谨祝业务蒸蒸日上。 黎巴嫩战事发生前双方曾有多宗纺织品交易;贵公司更是本公司十大客户之一。现今战事平息,亟盼能重展双方互惠的业务联系。 自上次合作至令,产品款式变化极大。除了有迎合欧洲人口味的款式这外,亦有专门为中东市场而设计的产品。现奉上配有插图的商品目录供 初步参考。职需查看样本,还望赐知。
9.确认约会
I would like to confirm our appointment to discuss the possibility of merging our distribution networks. I am excited of the prospect ofexpanding our trade. As agreed, We will meet of our office in bond street at 9.30a.m.on Monday 20 March. I have scheduled the whole day for the meeting. If for any reason you are unable to attend , please phone me so that we can make alternative arrangements. Please let me know if you would like our office to arrange hotel accommodation. I look forward with great pleasure to our meeting. 承蒙拔冗讲讨论合并双方销售网,以扩大贸易发展范围,深感兴奋。现特修函确定会议日程。 谨于3月20日星期一在邦德街办公室候教,请贵公司代表于当日早上9时莅临指导。若因故未能抽空出席,烦请致电告知,以便另行安排会晤。 未知是否需代为安排旅馆膳宿?请尽早赐知,以便早作准备,款待贵客。 谨此预祝会谈成功。
10.感谢客户订货
Gillette-burns Co. 322 Gleenwood street Gleveland 5,Ohio Glentlemen: Thank you for your order no,464 of 20 september. The models you selected from our showroom went out today under my personal supervision.The package is being airfreghted to you on swissair.The relevant documentation is enclosce.I enjoyed meeting yiu and hope that this order represents the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship between oiur companies. The next time you visit us ,please let me know in advance so that I can arrange a luch for you with our derectors. Sincerely yours 谢谢9月20日第464号定单。今天我已新自监督发送您自展览室挑选的产品。该产品随附有关文件经瑞士航空公司运送。 很荣幸与你会面,衷心希望是次定单能加强双方的关系。下次到访前,烦请赐知,俾能安排与本公司董事共进午餐。
11.向长期客户推销新产品
I enclose an illustrated supplement toour catalogue. It covers the latest designs which are now available from stock. We are most gratified that you have, for several yeas. Include a selection of our products in your mail-order catalogues. The resulting sales have been very steady. We believe that you will find our new designs most attractive. Theyshould get a very good reception in your market. Once you have had time to study the upplement , please let us know if you would like to take the matter further. We would be very happy to send samples to you for closer inspection. For your information, we are planning a range of classical English dinner services which ,should do well in the North American market. We will keep you informed on our progress and look forward to hearingfrom you.随函寄奉配有插图的商品目录附页,介绍最新设计的产品。贵公司的邮购目录多年来收录本公司产品,产品销售成绩理想,特此致以深切谢意。最新设计的产品巧夺天工,定能吸引顾客选购。烦请参阅上述附页,需查看样本,请赐复,本公司乐意交劳。本公司现正设计一系列款式古典的英国餐具,适合北美市场需求。如感兴趣,亦请赐知。愿进一步加强联系,并候复音。
12.为商贸指南兜揽广告
Thank you for your business. You arecurrently represented in our directory. This is the only directory of its kind which reaches all companies in the building and construction industry in the UK. Advertising in our directory was a wise move on your part. We are currently compiling a new edition of the directory which willbe published in April 1995.The new edition will be expanded to include major manufacturers of plumbing equipment in the European Community. For proper coverage in the directory, you ought to appear in more than one category. If you do opt for a multiple listing, you will be ableto buy space in additional categories at half price. You can be assured that the new edition will be on the desks of allthe major decision makers in the building and hardware trades. Please complete the enclosed form and return it with the appropriate fee. Thanks again for your business.衷心感谢惠顾。贵公司商号已刊登在本公司的商贸指南中。该指南乃唯一覆盖英国全部建筑公司的刊物,在此刊登广告确是明智之举。现下筹备1998年4月版的贸易批南,新版会罗列欧洲贡同体的主要铅管业制造商。为达到出色的宣传效果,贵公司宜考虑在不同类别刊登广告。如蒙惠顾,除首个广告外,其余类别的广告将可获半价优惠。该指南将分送给所有建筑公司和五金器具公司主管。烦表填妥随附表格,连同广告费用一并寄回。专此盼候佳音。
13.请求客户作推荐人
Thank you for your letter of 2 November. We are delighted to hear that you are to pleased with the refurbishment of your hotel. As your know .in our line of work, we depend on good ,reports about our projects to win further business. Our clients always shop around and look for references before committing themselves. With your permission, we would like to use your hotel as a reference when we discuss similar refurbishments in the hotel industry . Would you agree to our suggesting that future clients should call you? It would also be most helpful if we could occasionally bring a client to look at your hotel . We would , of course , stay overnight at least.I'll call you next week to hear your reaction. Thanks again for you kind words.从11月2日的来函得悉阁下对贵饭店的整修感到满意,此消息对本公司实是一鼓励。设计行业重视声誉,客人在选择设计公司时必然会有所比较。如蒙允许,本公司欲请贵饭店作推荐人,证明有关整修的质素。未知可否让其他客户来电垂询?此外,如获允准间或联同客户前来参观贵饭店整修,定必有莫大帮助。当然,本公司会预订房间,至少留宿一晚。
14.通知客户价格调整
We enclose our new catalogue and price list. The revised prices will apply from 1 April 1997. You will see that there have been number of changes in our product range. A number of improved models have been introduced. Out range of washing machines has been completely revamped. Many popular lines, however, have been retained unchanged. You will be aware that inflation is affecting industry as a whole .Ws have been affected like everyone else and some price increases havebeen unavoidable. We have not, however, increased our prices across the board, In many cases, there is a small price increase, but in others, none at all. We can assure you that the quality of our consumer durables has been maintained at a high standard and that our service will continueto be first class. We look forward to receiving your orders. 谨谢上新的商品目录和价格表。修订价格定于1997年4月1日起生效。产品系列有一大革新,增加了不少改良的型号,扒出一系列新款的洗衣机,但许多款的开动号仍保持不变。通货膨胀影响整个工业连带令货品价格上涨。虽然如此,本公司并未全面提升价格,调整幅度亦不大。 本公司坚守一贯信念,务求出产优质之耐用消费品,迎合顾客的需要。 谢谢贵公司多年惠顾,盼继续合作。
15.说明价格调整原因
I enclose our new price list , which will come into effect ,from the end of this month. You will see that we have increased our prices on most models. We have ,however , refrained from doing so on some models of which we hold large stocks. We feel we should explain why we have increased our prices. We are paying 10% more for our raw materials than we were paying last year. Some of our subcontractors have raised their by as much as 15%. As you know , we take great pride in our machines and are jealous of the reputation for quality and dependability which we have achieved over the last 40 years. We will not compromise that reputation because of rising costs. We hope, therefore decided to raise the price of some of our machines. We hope you will understand our position and look forward to your orders. 现谨附上本公司新价格表,新价格将于本月底生效。除了存货充裕的商品外,其余大部分货品均已调升价格。是次调整原因是原材料价格升幅上涨10%□,一些承包商的价格调升到15%。 过去40年,本公司生产的机器品质优良、性能可靠。今为确保产品质量,唯有稍为调整价格。上述情况,还望考虑。愿能与贵公司保持紧密合作。
16.回复感谢信
We greatly appreciate your letter describing the assistance you received in solving your air-conditioning problems. We are now in our fifty year of operation, and we receive many letters like your indicating a high level of customer satisfaction with our installation. We are pleased that our technical staff assisted you so capably. We would like you to know that it you need to contact us at any time in the future. Our engineers will be equally responsive to your request for assistance. If we can be of service to you again, please let us know. Thank you again for your very kind letter. 承蒙来信赞扬本公司提供的空调维修工程服务,欣喜不已。五年前开业至今,屡获客户来函嘉奖,本公司荣幸之至。欣悉贵公司识技术人员的服务,他日苛有任何需要,亦请与本公司联络,本公司定当提供优秀技师,竭诚效劳。在此谨再衷心感谢贵公司的赞赏,并请继续保持联络。
18.改善服务
Thank you for your letter of 26 January. I apologize for the delivery problems you had with us last month. I have had a meeting with our production and shipping managers to work out a better system for handling your account .We know we made a mistake on your last order . Although we replaced it for you. we want to make sure it does not happen again. We have devised the enclosed checklist to use for each of your future order. It includes your firm's particular specifications, packing requirements and marking instructions. I believe can service your company better and help you operations run more smoothly with this safeguard. Please contact us if there are any additional points you would like us to include. 感谢1月26日来信。对上月贵公司更换所需货品,唯恐类似事件再发生,本公司生产、运输和出口部经理已商议制订更有效方法处理贵公司事务,并为此特别设计清单。 随信奉上该清单,供贵公司今后订货之用。当中包括特殊规格、包装要求和樗说明等栏目,相信此举有助本公司提供更佳服务,促进双方合作。如欲增设任何栏目于该清单上,恳求惠示。
19.拒绝客户的要求
Thank you for your enquity of 25 August.We are always pleased to hear from a valued customer.I regret to say that we cannot agree to your request for technical information regarding our software security sysytems.The fact is,that most of our competitors also keep such information private and confidential.I sincerely hope that this does not inconvenience you in any way.If there is any other way in which we can help. do not hesitte to contact us again. 8月25日信收悉,谨此致谢。 来信要求本公司提供有关软件保密系统的技术资料,但鉴于同行向来视该等资料为机密文件,本公司亦不便透露,尚祈见谅。我真诚地希望这样不会对贵公司造成不便。如需本公司协助其他事宜,欢迎随时赐顾垂询。 祝业务蒸蒸日上!
20.应付难办的客户
We have been doing business together for a long time and we value our relationship of late, we have not been able to provide the kind of service we both want. The problem is that your purchasing department is changing orders after they have been placed. This has led to confusion and frustration for both of our companies. In several instances. you have returned goods that were originally ordered. To solve the problem , I propose that on receipt of an order, our sales staff contact you to verify it. If you decide on any changes, we will amend the order and fax you a copy so that you can check it. I trust this system will cut down on delays and errors, and allow our operations to run smoothly. 承蒙多年惠顾,本公司感激万分。然近来合作出现问题,令服务水准未能符合对方要求,本公司为此提忧不已。 贵公司采部发出定单后,再三更改内容;更有甚者,屡次退回订购之货品,导致了双方公司工作中的混乱和困惑。为避免问题日趋严重,特此在接到定单后,由本公司销售人员与贵公司复核。若需作出改支,本公司把定单修改后电传副本,供贵公司查核。 盼望上述办法经受减少延误,促进双方业务发展。
21.祝贺新公司成立
It has just come to our attention that you have lately opened your new European headquarters in Brussels. Congratulations on your bold venture. As you know , our companies have had a long business association in the UK. We look forward to collaborating with you in your European venture. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you. We will be delighted to help. We wish you the very best of luck and a prosperous future.
22.非正式的预约要求
Could we meet some time this month to discuss the hypermarket proposal? We want to make decision by the beginning of next month. We would very much like to hear your thoughts before we make any definite plans. Could you choose a venue for the meeting? I can fly to London any time, Perhaps you would prefer Lyon or Paris? I leave it to you to choose. I look forward to seeing you again. 您好!未知能否于本月会面,商谈有关特大自助市场的建议呢?我们准备于下月初作出最后决定。在未订下明确计划之前,希望能咨询的意见。敢问能否选定会面地点?在伦敦、巴黎或里昂商谈都可以,悉随尊便。 期待与您见面。
23.物色代理商
Our company manufactures a range of printing presses that are used successfully by companies in over 20 countries. A product specification brochure is enclosed. We are considering expanding our products to new markets and we would appreciate you assistance. In particular , we would like to identify the best agents who are currently serving the printing industryin your region. We are looking for organizations which conduct their business in a truly professional manner. They must be fully conversant with thetechnical side of the printing industry and have a comprehensive understanding of all the features of the lines t6hey represent. We would be very grateful if you could take a few moments to send us the names of three or four organizations that match our requirements.We shall then contact them to explore the possibility of establishing a mutually acceptable business relationship. Thank you very much for your time and consideration in this matter. 本公司生产的一系列印刷机,获二十多个国家的公司采用。随函附上产品规格说明书,谨供参考。 现为该产品开拓新市场,希望得知贵地区从事印刷工业的代理商资料。如蒙贵公司协助,将不胜感激。如能拨冗寄来数个符合上述要求代理商商号,则感激不尽。本公司将与其联系,研究能否建立互惠互利折业务关系。 右蒙惠告,不胜感荷!
24.欢迎新代理商
I would like to welcome you to our organization. We are very pleased to have you on our ream. I know that you will be equally proud of our products. Our European sales Representative, Antoine Gerin , will be in touch with you at regular intervals. Please feel to call him any time you have a problem, If I can regular intervals. Please feel free to call him any time you have a problem. If I can ever be of service, please call me. I am planning a trip to France next month, and I am looking forward to meeting you. In the meantime, the best of luck with our product line. 欢迎加入本公司成为我们的一分子。相信您也会以本公司的产品为荣。欧洲销售代理安东尼·格林会定期与联络,遇有问题可与他商讨。若有其他需要,欢迎向我提出。 下月我将赴法国一游,期望能与您会面。谨祝产品销量节节上升。
25.要求约见
Would you be interested in stocking a radical new departure in laptop computers? I would very much like to brief you on this great innovation. Could we make an appointment? The machine is the same size as most laptops but comes with some totally new features. The retail price will undercut its nearest competitor by at least 20%.I shall be in the UK from 1 September to 20 October. If you would like to know more, just fax or telex me. 贵公司有没有考虑配置最新型号的手提电脑?本公司诚意推介该崭新产品,盼能预约时间作一介绍。 该电脑体积和同类电脑相仿,但配备多项先进功能。其零 售 价较同类产品便宜20%以上。本人将于9月1日至10月20日逗留英国。如蒙拨冗了解该产品资料,烦 请函复。
26.拒绝约见
Thank you for your letter of 7 July regarding your new laptop computer. I regret to say that we cannot agree to your request for an appointment. We currently have the sole agency for another computer company, Under the terms of the contract , We are barred from stocking any other company's products. The sole agency comes under review in six months' time . Contact us then and we may be able to consider your new product. 7月7日有关新型号手提电脑函收悉。 本公司暂未能安排会面,深感歉意。现时正为另一家电脑公司提任独家代理,根据合约条款,不得销售别家电脑公司的产品。该代理权将于六个月后期满。届时烦请再作联系,共商贵产品代理事宜。
27.同意约见
Thank you for your letter of 15 September. I note that you will bein the UK during the whole of November. We are quite interested by the fashion knitwear illustrated in yourcatalogue. As a fashion Chain. We might consider having some of our own designs manufactured in China. Please let me know when you would like to call on us. The week beginning 6 November would suit me best. I look forward to meeting you and discussing this matter. 感谢9月15日的来信。欣闻阁下将于11月逗留伦敦一个月,望到时能拨冗相会。本公司对贵公司商品目录中的针织时装深感兴趣。现正研究设计款式,在中国制造后寄本公司时装连锁店发售。 如能于11月6日或其后数天抽空来访,当感激不尽。 期待与您会面,商讨有关事宜。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子中英文对照,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details. Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products.
为使我们熟悉贵公司的产品,我们需要一些技术方面的细节。请寄有关产品的说明书,小册子或者活页目录。
2. We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E331.
附寄一本目录,上面有本公司系列产品中增添的最新型号E331。
3. We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you.
我们希望附寄的小册子对您有所帮助。
4. We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export.
现寄去一份有关我公司目前可供出口的各式自行车的小册子。
5.这是一个技术性的问题,我得找我们的技术部门。
We are expecting to receive your earliest reply to this enquiry.
6.我们在等待你早日答复这一询函。
We have an enquiry for silicon carbide and would like to ask you to send us your offer for 1000 metric tons for shipment during September.
7.我们得到一个碳化硅的询盘,请你报我1000公吨9月交货。
We have received an inquiry for Men’s Shirts and request you to send us your offer not later than the end of this month.
8.我们收到的一个男衬衫的询盘,要求你们在本月底以前给我们报盘。
We have recently received many inquiries from retailing shops in New York area about the captioned items and are sure that there would be very brisk demands, We shall appreciate your quoting us your most competitive prices on a CIF New York basis for the following.
9.我们近期收到许多来自纽约地区的零售商的关于标题货物的询函,我们肯定那儿的需求一定很旺。如能报我以下产品的CIF 纽约的最具竞争的价格,将十分感谢。
We have seen your advertisement in the Textile journal and should be glad if you would send us patterns and prices of quality cotton piece goods available from stock..
10.我们看到了你们在《纺织品杂志》上刊登的广告,如能给我们寄来可现货供应的优质布匹的花稿和剪样,将十分高兴
We highly appreciate your immediate reply to our Enquiry Note No.2436 regarding hard drivers.
11.非常感谢及时回复我方关于硬盘的第2436号询单。
Several of my customers have recently expressed interest in your waterproof garments and enquired about their quality. We should be glad if you could send us samples and quotations.
12.我们有几个客户表示对你们的防水服装感兴趣并询问了质量情况。如能寄来样品和报价,将十分感谢。
The attached bulletin will give you complete information on vacuum cleaners.
13.附上的简报有关于真空吸尘器的详细信息。
There is likely to be enquiry or order for men’s shirts, therefore ,please send us quotations and samples in advance.
14.很可能有男衬衫的询单甚至定单,所以请提前寄来报价和样品。
This is a technical question, which I will have to refer to our technical department.
15. Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?
请寄我公司一份贵公司进口的商品清单。
16. Will you please send me a copy of your catalogue and pricelist of desktop computers and copies of any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to prospective customers.
请寄我一份台式计算机的目录本和价目单,或者任何说明小册子,以便本公司分给潜在的顾客。
17. Many thanks for your letter dated September 6, we have enclosed the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.
感谢你方9月6日来函,先附上一册最新商品目录,从中你会对我们的新产品有更多的了解。
18. Thanks for your enquiry dated May 18, we are now sending you our latest pricelist for your reference.
感谢你方5月18日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参考。
19. Our quotation is subject to change without notice.
我方报价如有变更不另通知。
20. There is a big demand for Chinese microware ovens. We shall appreciate your quoting us competitive prices for models available now.
我国对中国微波炉的需求很大,请你们对目前能供应的型号向我方报有竞争性价格,非常感谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商品的包装问题在外贸中是非常重要的一个环节。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--商品包装篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing. 下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing. 我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
You'd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right? 您想了解药品的包装情况,对吗?
Please make an offer indicating the packing. 请报价并说明包装情况。
Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers. 你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。
It is necessary to improve the packaging. 改进包装方法十分必要。
We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction. 我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。
Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装直接关系到产品的销售。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products. 包装也影响产品的声誉。
A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales. 醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。
Buyers always pay great attention to packing. 买方很注意包装的情况。
I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction. 我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。
Different articles require different packing. 不同商品需要不同的包装。
Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing. 包装费用一般由买方负担。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods. 包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price. 一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture. 包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock. 机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark. 我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。
We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days. 由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。
What do you think of the packing for fireworks? 您认为礼花怎样包装?
The packings are in good (bad) order. 包装完好无损(破损)。
The packages are intact. The packing is beautiful. 包装完好无损,很美观。
Please pack the goods very carefully. 请细心包装此货。
These marten overcoats are tastefully packed. 这批貂皮大衣的包装十分精美。
I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done. 您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。
Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese. 我们的包装可以与日本同行相比美。
The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs. 独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling. 包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods. 我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。
These goods didn't sell well merely because of the poor packing. 这些产品由于包装不好影响了销售。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing. 我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
Could you use cardboard boxes? 你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?
It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases. 使用木箱包装成本会高些。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases. 布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。
The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board. 鸡蛋要用带蜂房孔,内衬防震纸板的纸箱包装。
Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax. 每个丸药装入小盒后用蜡密封好。
Please make the fruit jar airtight. 请把果酱罐密封。
We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton. 我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重25公斤。
Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton. 10支装入一小盒,100盒装入一个纸箱。
This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing. 人们不轻易使用这种包装。
No charge will be allowed for packages. 包装容器不收费。
The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used. 此箱坚固,使用了足够的包装材料。
I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation. 我担心远洋运输用纸箱不结实。
Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost. 使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。
We prefer packing in smaller cases. 我们宁愿用小箱子包装。
We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods. 我们主张用小容器包装这批货。
We use metal angles at each corner of the carton. 每个箱角都用金属角加固。
Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press. 箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。
The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps. 罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。
You must reinforce the packing with metal straps. 你们必须用铁箍加固包装。
The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped. 货物应该用坚固的出口木箱包装,并且牢牢加箍。
Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons. 衬衣应放在内衬塑料防水的箱子里。
We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt. 每件衬衣都用聚乙烯袋包装。
The fountain pen is placed in a satin-covered small box, lined with beautiful silk ribbon. 金笔装在一个锦缎小盒里,再用一条漂亮的绸带系在外面。
On the outer packing, please mark wording, "Handle with Care". 在外包装上请标明“小心轻放”字样。
Every 100 dozen should be packed in a wooden case marked TM and numbered from No. 1 upward. 每100打装一箱,刷上唛头TM,从第一号开始往上循序编号。
Please mark the cases(boxes,bags,casks,etc)as per the drawing given. 请按所给的图样在(盒、袋、桶等等)上刷唛头。
Please cable packing and marks. 请电告包装及唛头式样。
We will mark the packages the same as before. 我们将在货包上刷上和以前一样的唛头。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家介绍了外贸英语保险常用句子,一起来学习吧!
We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport.
我公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。
Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance.
空运保险一般要比海运保险便宜。
Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks".
那么,“一切海洋运输货物险”意味着比“一切险”范围小一些。
In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases.
在保险业中“average”一词一般是“海损”的意思。
Are there any other clauses in marine policies?
海运险还包括其它条款吗?
Breakage is a particular average, isn't it?
破碎险属于一种单独海损,对吗?
the risk of breakage is covered by marine insurance, isn't it?
破碎险是包括在海洋运输货物险之内的,对吗?
The English understood by "marine risks" only risks incident to transport by sea.
英国人对“海洋运输货物险”只理解为海洋中的意外风险。
Generally, the term "all marine risks" is liable to be misinterpreted and its use should be avoided in L/C.
一般地,“一切海洋运输货物险”容易被误解,应该避免在信用证中使用。
hat is the insurance premium?
保险费是多少?
The premium is to be calculated in this way.
保险费是这样计算的。
The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.
保险费总共是800美圆。
The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.
保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.
我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.
根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.
这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
Can you give me an insurance rate?
您能给我一份保险率表吗?
Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?
您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
What risks should be covered?
您看应该保哪些险?
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average".
FPA代表平安险。
W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average".
WPA代表水渍险。
I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.
我将为货物投保平安险。
I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.
我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A..
我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
Free from Particular Average is good enough.
只保平安险就可以了。
The goods are to be insured F.P.A.
这批货需投保平安险。
What you've covered is Leakage.
你所投保的是渗漏险。
Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?
您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.
针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?
您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
Not every breakage is a particular average.
并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.
投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover.
显然,你不想保综合险。
An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it?
一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?
We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks.
我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。
Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks.
请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。
We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.
我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。
An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.
平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。
The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.
平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失。
A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.
水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。
You'll cover SRCC risks, won't you?
你们要保罢工、暴动、民变险,是吗?
As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoicevalue. If coverage against other risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for the buyer's account.
按照我们的惯例,只保基本险,按发票金额110%投保。如果要加保其它险别,例如破碎险、渗漏险、盗窃遗失险、钩损和污染险等,额外保险费由买方负担。
I'm looking for insurance from your company.
我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now.
好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸英语付款常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用口语--希望与要求篇。一起来学习吧!
(1) We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系
(2) In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系
(3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系
(4) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展
(5) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来
(6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon 我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价
(7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力
(8) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务
(9) We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易
(10) We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易
(11) I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音
(12) I hope that we can cooperate happily 希望我们合作愉快
(13) I hope that we can continue our cooperation 希望我们能继续合作
(14) We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意
(15) We hope that this market trend will continue 我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去
(16) It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon
希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们
(17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly 希望能得到贵方的迅速答复
(18) We hope to receive your immediate answer希望得到贵方的迅速答复
(19) We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter 希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复
(20) We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration
我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁
(21) We look forward to your settlement at an early date. 我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题
(22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激
(23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible 希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜
(24) We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生
(25) We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格
(26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 希望此事有一个圆满的解决
(27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易
(28) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings. 我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系
(29) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处
(30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations 我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在外贸工作中,邮件是一种非常有效的工作沟通工具。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸邮件常用英语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. Thank you very much for your kind reply.
2. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products。
3. Thank you for your inquiry dated on *** (date of the email from your customer) concerning *** (your product).
4. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list.
5. Received with thanks. (收到某附件并表示感谢。)
6. Inquiries regarding our new product, *** (your product), have been coming in from all parts of the world. (有点吹牛逼的成分,但主要是为了吸引客户的重视。)
7. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. (如果觉得自己的价格会偏高,可以这么说。)
8. The falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. (拒绝客户的还价要求时,可以跟客户这么解释。)
9. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain.
10. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. (为客户争取尽快发货。)
11. In response to your letter of *** (the date), we regret your complaint very much. (处理客户的抱怨。)
12. Please kindly find the attached BL darft, Thanks. (让客户查收附件常用的表述。)
13. Please kindly find the telex release letter as attached, and confirm your receipt by return.
14. Pls check and confirm your receipt by return. (要求收到后回复。)
15、We seek your assistance to cascade / reply this message to your staff.我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。
16、Could you please let me know the status of this project?请让我知道这个计划的进度?
17、Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
18、Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。
19、I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
20、This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商品的质量好坏可以直接决定贸易是否能成功。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--商品质量篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday. 我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。
We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2. 这里是一号和二号样货。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples. 我们的质量完全以货样为准。
We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies. 我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。
You know we sell our tea according to our samples. 你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。
You can see the difference between these grades. 你可以看看这些等级的差别。
These two grades are very much in demand. 这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
We are in urgent need of these two grades. 我们现在急需这两种等级的货。
The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment. 这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。
No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods. 你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods. 我必须通知货物的规格。
Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog? 你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated. 质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。
We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns. 我们发现货物与原式样不符。
The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid. “双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products. 我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
The goods are available in different qualities. 此货有多种不同的质量可供。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good. 只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders. 如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow. 如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two. 两者在质量上无显著差异。
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher. 只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they? 价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained. 接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal. 我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency. 我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise. 他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。
We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last. 希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。
We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market. 产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。
We always have faith in the quality of your products. 对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。
This is a quality product. 这是一种高质量的产品。
Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour. 这批大衣质量高、成色好。
Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality. 我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。
Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better. 虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers. 和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。
The equipment are of good quality and very useful. 这些器械质量好,用处大。
Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low. 我们的产品质高价低。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent. 我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones. 我们保换质量不合格的产品。
It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles. 这批自行车的质量确实有问题。
I regret this quality problem. 对质量问题我深表遗憾。
We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future. 希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate. 这批机器运行不准。
Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality. 货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract. 化肥质量次于合同中规定的。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class. 这批商品的质量不够一等品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week. 如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。
More than 300 watches are not up to standard. 有300多块手表不合质量标准。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
出口商在完成货物出口报关手续后,应办理货物的装运,发运出口货物,履行其交货义务。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用词汇--装运篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
forward shipment 远期装运
near shipment 近期装运
prompt shipment 即期装运
shipment as soon as possible 尽速装运
late shipment 迟交
prompt delivery 即期交货
time of shipment 装运期,装运时间
time of delivery 交货期
load time 装货时间
to speed up 加速
to effect shipment 交货,装运
initial shipment 第一批货
shipment during October 1990
1990年10月装运
shipment during October/November
1990年10月或11月装运
shipment on Board the Vessel called the...
已由某某轮船装运
to exercise better care with sth
多加关心
over-shipment 多装
short-shipment 少装
to be ready for 准备好
in bulk 散装
preferential duty rates 优惠利率
facilities 条件,设施
shipment 装运
shipping advice 装船通知
loading 装货
shipping order 装货单
to effect shipment 装运
shipping 装运的
shipping mark 装运标志
to make shipment 交货,装运
to ship 装船,装运
shipping instruction 装船单据
to make delivery of the goods 交货
to take delivery of the goods 提货
]unloading/discharging 卸货
loading list 装船单
loading charge 装船费
loading certificate 装货证明书
loading days 装货天数,装载时间
load off 卸货
Male's Receipt 大副收据
loaded on Deck (货物)装于甲板上
Shipping Instructions Form 装船指示单
shipping documents 装船单据
cargo mark 货物装运标志
port of call 寄航港
saillings 船次
optional port 选择港
loading port 装货港
unloading port 卸货港
port of shipment 装运港
port of destination 目的港
European Main Ports (E.M.P.) 欧洲主要港口
Customary Quick Dispatch 按港口习惯快速装运
troublesome 麻烦
suitable 合适的
pilferage 盗窃
in case of 如果
transshipment charges 转运费
as far as sb knows 就...所知,据...所知
loaded to full capacity 满载
transshipment (T.S.) 转运
to tranship (transship) 转运
transhipment permitted 允许转运
transhipment prohibited 不许转运
transit shipment 转运,中转
transhipment on route 中途转运
transhipment entry 转运报单
transhipment manifest 转运仓单
transhipment trade 转口贸易
transhipment to be allowed 准许转运
transhipment not allowed 不准许转运
partial shipment 分批装运
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语词汇大全,希望对你有帮助哦!
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
foreign trade 对外贸易
overseas trade 海外贸易
international trade 国际贸易
to trade with 和……进行贸易
to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重
to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳
to make a deal 做一笔交易
deal 交易,经营,处理,与……交往
to deal in 经营,做生意
to explore the possibilities of 探讨……的可能性
trade circles 贸易界
to handle 经营某商品
to trade in 经营某商品
business scope/frame 经营范围
trading firm/house 贸易行,商行
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
processing trade 来料加工贸易
assembling trade 来料装配贸易
leasing trade 租赁贸易
in exchange for 用……交换……
trade agreement 贸易协议
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在外企工作,写英文邮件是一项必学的技能。接下来小编为大家整理了英文电子邮件常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用词汇--商品数量篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
weight 重量
actual weight 实际重量
short weight 短重
a short weight of 5 kilos 短重50公斤
gross weight 毛重
net weight 净重
"Gross for Net" 以毛作净
tare 皮重
actual tare 实际皮重
average tare 平均皮重
customary tare 习惯皮重
computed tare 约定皮重
conditioned weight 公量
About Circa, Approximate “约”量
theoretical weight 理论重量
More or less clause 溢短装条款
Additional Words and Phrases
quantity delivered 供给量;交付数量
quantity shipped 装船数量
quantity buying 大量购买;定额购买
quantity production 大批生产;批量生产
quantity of shipment 货运量;发运量
quantum contract 数量合同
quantity of sale 销售量
quantity of order 订单数量
quantity of output 出产量,输出量;供给量
quantitative value 数值
quantitative data 数据
quantitative analysis 数量分析
quantitative economics 数量经济
quantitative trade quota 贸易配额
quantity standards 数量标准
quantity 数量
quantification 定量
quantitative 数量的,定量的
matter 重要,要紧(主要用于疑问句、否定句和条件句中)
to be identical with, to conform to 与...相符,与...相吻合
to attach importance to sth.对...引起重视
trouble 麻烦
in large quantities 大量
to change hands 转手
discount 折扣
quantities of sth. 大批...
huge quantity 或enormous quantity 巨大的数量
maximum quantity 最大数量
minimum quantity 最小数量
small quantity 小量
entire quantity 整个数量
total quantity 总量
further quantity 更多的数量
sufficient quantity 足够的数量
liberal quantity 充足的数量
shipment quantity 够装运的数量
equal quantity 等量
reasonable quantity 相当的数量
corresponding quantity 相应的数量
large quantity 大数量
considerable quantity 大数量(可观的数量)
substantial quantity 大数量
useful quantity 较大数量
average quantity 平均数量
moderate quantity 中等数量
additional quantity 追加数量
in total 总共
pure silk 真丝绸
printed silk 印花绸
The U.S. System 美制
The Metric System 公制
metric ton 公吨
The British System 英制
International System of Units (SI) 国际单位制(国际制)
short ton 短吨
long ton 长吨
kilogram 公斤
pound 磅
ounce 盎司
piece 件
pair 对,双
set 套
dozen 打
gross 罗
ream 令
length 长度
meter 米,公尺
foot 英尺
yard 码
area 面积
square meter 面积
square meter 平方米
square foot 平方英尺
volume 体积
cubic meter 立方米
capacity 容积
litre 升
gallon 加仑
bushel 蒲式耳
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
进入21世纪,尤其是中国加入世界贸易组织以来,世界经济格局发生了重大变化,国际间各种经贸活动呈现日渐增多的趋势,因此,对经贸人才的需求也呈现上升的态势。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用套语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1)We have (take) pleasure in informing you that......
兹欣告你方......
2)We have the pleasure of informing you that......
兹欣告你方.....
3)We are pleased (glad) to inform you that......
兹欣告你方......
4)Further to our letter of yesterday, we now have (the) pleasure in informing you that......
续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方......
5)We refer to our letter of ...in which we asked you...
参阅我方...月...日的信件,我们要求贵方...
6) On...we wrote to you that...
...月...日我们函告贵方...
7)Since writing to you on...we have ascertained that...
...月...日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定...
8)In your letter of... you expressed interest in our...
贵方在...月...日来函中表示对我方...有兴趣。
9)Some time ago you told us that...
不久前,贵方告知我方...
10)Since receipt of your letter of ...we have been trying to find out more about...
收到贵方...月...日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于...
11)We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing...
很高兴寄你一邮包内装...
12)We have the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated...
欣获你方...月...日来信.
13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of...
谢谢你方...月...日来信
14)We have duly received your letter of ..
刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信.
15)We thank you for your letter of ..contents of which have been noted.
谢谢你方...月...日来信,内容已悉.
16) Refering to your letter of ......we are pleased to ...
关于你方...月...日来信,我们很高兴...
17) Reverting to your letter of ...we wish to say that...
再洽你方...月...日来信,令通知...
18)In reply to your letter of ..,we...
兹复你方...月...日来函,我方...
19) We wish to refer to your letter of ...concerning
现复你方...月...日关于...的来信
20) In compliance with the request in your letter of ... we...
按你方...月...日来函要求,我方...
21) In connection with the question of supplying you with ..., we are pleased to say that...
关于向你方供应...的问题,欣告你方...
22) Further to our letter of ... we are pleased to ..
续我方...月...日函,我们很高兴...
23) We received your letter dated... and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you . We are now pleased to....
你方...月...日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地...
24) We thank you for your letter of .. and glad to note that you have received our catalogs.
收到你方...月...日来信,非常感谢,欣悉你方已收到我方目录。
25) With reference to your letter of... addressed to our head office in Beijing which has been forwarded to us for attention and reply , we have pleasure in statin that...
你方...月...日写给我北京总公司的信已交我方处理并答复,我们乐意表示...
26) We received your letter of ... It is gratifying to note that....
你方...月...日来函收到。欣悉...
27) We received your letter of... We are under the impression that...
你方...月...日来函收悉,我们的印象是...
28) We received your letter of... and are indebted to you for introducing us to ..
你方...月...日来信收悉,感谢你方将我公司介绍给...公司。
29) We owe your address to ..
我方从...获得你方地址。
30) We should be glad if you would let us know whether...
如果贵方告知是否..,我们将很高兴。
31) May we have details of ..?
我们可以得到...的详情吗?
32) We are sending you under separate cover...
兹另封寄上...
33) We attach for your information the copy of a letter received today from...
附上今日收到的从..一信的复印件,供你方参考。
34) We have received an inquiry for...
我们收到...的询盘。
35) We have been informed by...
...已通知我方。
36) In replay to your letter of ...concerning...we are glad to be able to /story to have tell you that...
兹复贵方...月...日有关...的来函,很高兴/抱歉告知贵方...
37) We thank you for your letter of ..informing us that...
我们感激贵方...月...日的来函,惠告...
38) You kindly enclosed with your letter of ...particulars of ..., for which we thank you.
十分感激贵方随...月..日函附上的...
39) Your letter of the ..crossed ours of the same date.
贵方...月...日函刚好错过我方同日信函。
40) We are surprised to learn from your letter of...that...
从你方...月...日函惊讶地获悉..
41)We must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of...
迟复贵方...月...日函,甚歉!
42) We thank you for your letter of ...and have much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows: ..
感谢贵方...月...日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下: ...
43)In reply to your letter/inquiry of ... , we wish to inform you that...
兹复贵方...月...日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方...
44)Further to our letter of ...we wisth to informs you that...
续谈我方...月...日函,欣告...
45We confirm telegrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that......
我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告......
46)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.
我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本.
47)We learn from Messrs......that you are interested and well experienced in .....business, and would like to establish business relationship with us.
我方从...公司获悉,你方对...业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系.
48)Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.
虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆.
49)Although we have not heard from you for guite some time, we hope your business is progressing satisfactorily.
虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利.
50)We have pleasure in sending you our catalog, which gives full information about our various products.
欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的职场英语:常用英语邮件句子, 希望对大家有帮助。
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。
期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
What do you think about this?
这个你怎么想?
Feel free to give your comments。
请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Any question, please let me know。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please contact me if you have any questions。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Please let me know what you think?
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: