为您找到与外贸英语常见口语相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语口语——付款方式,以供大家学习参考。
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。
We'll be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。
We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
We've already remitted the amount by cheque.
我们已经将款以支票汇出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的一些英语常见口语,以供大家学习参考。
1. Still up? 还没睡呀?
2. Easy does it. 慢慢来。
3. Don't push me. 别逼我。
4. Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。
5. What is the fuss? 吵什么?
6. Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
7. It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
8. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
9. God works. 上帝的安排。
10. Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
11. Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
12. Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
13. Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
14. Sure thing! 当然!
15. I''m going to go. 我这就去。
16. Never mind. 不要紧。
17. Can-do. 能人。
18. Close-up. 特写镜头。
19. Drop it! 停止!
20. Bottle it! 闭嘴!
21. Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!
22. There is nobody by that name working here。这里没有这个人。
23. Break the rules. 反规则。
24. How big of you! 你真棒!
25. Poor thing! 真可怜!
26. Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋
27. Make it up! 不记前嫌!
28. Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
29. Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
30. Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
31. Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
32. You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
33. What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
34. Who wants? 谁稀罕?
35. Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
36. Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
37. I'll be seeing you. 再见。
38. I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
39. I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
40. Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
41. Is that so? 是这样吗?
42. Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
43. Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
44. Right over there. 就在那里。
45. Doggy bag. 打包袋。
46. That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
47. Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
48. Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
49. I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
50. It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
51. I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
52. Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
53. Good for you! 好得很!#p#副标题#e#
54. Help me out. 帮帮我。
55. Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
56. Lose head. 丧失理智。
57. Talk truly. 有话直说。
58. He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
59. You bet! 一定,当然!
60. That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
61. It's up to you. 由你决定。
62. The line is engaged. 占线。
63. My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
64. Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
65. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
66. She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
67. Get an eyeful. 看个够。
68. He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
69. Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
70. Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
71. Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
72. Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
73. What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
74. Chin up. 不气,振作些。
75. You never know. 世事难料。
76. High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
77. She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
78. He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
79. I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
80. She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
81. I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
82. I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
83. Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
84. Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not beable to keep the pot boiling。
85. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
86. None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
87. Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
88. You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
89. Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
90. You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
91. Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
92. Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
93. Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
94. We have no way out. 我们没办法。
95. I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
96. It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
97. Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
98. It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
99. He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
100. I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
101. It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
102. You ask for it! 活该
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在外语能力测试中,大学英语口语考试是其非常重要的一项内容。它是针对大学生在通过四、六级英语考试后的一项提升测试,口语考试中对考生的要求更加严格,在口语表达的过程中主要考察的是学生的综合运用能力,包括全面掌握所学词汇、语法并且恰当运用。下面是读文网小编整理的一些关于英语口语学习的常见问题,欢迎大家阅读!
你说得对:理解口语或文章要比让别人理解你说或写的东西容易。这是因为理解是一种接受性的技巧,而说和写是 创造性技巧。我们能理解的远远多于我们能表达的,我们在使用母语时也是这样。你接受了这个现实之后,应该训练自己使用那些你能马上回想起的语言表达思想。你找不到恰当 的词汇的时候(见到或听到时可能能理解,但需要时却用不上),你不得不用别的词来表达你的意思。坚持听英语,尽量多地阅读。长此以往,这将提高你说和写的水平。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语口语面试常见问题,以供大家学习参考。
角色扮演是各大外企招聘时经常采用的方式之一。回答这类问题的要点是应聘者一定要设身处地、把自己当作角色中的人物。另外,基于任何角色提出的问题根本的目的是要考察应聘者对公司的态度,所以在角色扮演时,要把自己想象成该角色,也要站在全公司的角度来考虑问题,所谓大处着眼、小处着手,方能立于不败之地。
Case One
Interviewer: You are a director of our company and you are in charge of a project. There are six people in the project team. Due to different opinions, the team is split into two parts at a meeting and they are debating ferociously. At this time, as a leader, what will you do to coordinate the two parts? If the two parts disagree, what will you do then?
如果你已经成为我公司的一名主管,由你负责管理一个项目。在该项目的团队中一共有六个人。在一次会议上,由于观点不同,团队分成两派,,进行了激烈的争论,这时,你作为领导者该如何协调?如果两方不能达成共识,你又会怎么办?
Applicant: First, I will listen to both sides carefully, and make my own judgment. If I prefer one side, I will give facts and data to persuade the other side. If my opinion is between the two sides, I will also give facts and data to prove my opinion right. It is better that the two sides will agree on it. If not, I will stick to my opinion and allow the colleagues who keep reserved opinions to give more data and communicate with me. In short, my principle is that everything should be based on data and facts. Every colleague has the right to express his opinion. I will try my best to make all people agree on one thing. If I fail, I will make my decision, as a leader.
首先我会仔细聆听双方的观点和理由,并作出我的判断。如果我倾向于其中一方的观点,我会拿出数据和事实来说服另一方;如果我的观点是介于两者之间,我同样会基于数据和事实来证明我的立场。如果最后大家能够达成共识自然最好。如果不能,我会坚持我的观点,但允许持保留意见的同事拿出更多的数据来和我沟通。总之,我的原则是,用数据和事实说话,每一位同事都有权表达他的观点,我会尽量让大家达成共识。如果不行,那作为领导者,我会做出一个决定。
点评:该求职者能够基于数据和事实说话,既不是独断专行,也不做和事老,这充分表现了他处理问题的成熟程度。
Case Two
Interviewer: You are now a team member and if your leader has made a decision but you don't quite agree with this decision and other members don't express any special opinions, what will you do?
如果你现在是一个项目的团队成员,如果你的领导已经作出了一个决定,但你个人对这个决定不十分赞同,而其他的成员没有表达特别的意见,那你会怎么做?
Applicant: If my leader has made a decision, but I myself don't quite agree with this decision and other members don't express any special opinion, I will still express my opinion. If the leader doesn't agree with me, I will make my own judgment. If this decision isn't very important, then as a team member, I will act according to what the leader has decided. If this is a key decision, I will gather related information to support my view and try to persuade my leader.
如果我的领导已经做出了一个决定,但我个人对这个决定不十分赞同,而其他的成员没有表达特别的意见,这时候问我仍然会提出我的意见。如果领导不同意,那我会做出自己的判断。如果我们这个决定并不是十分重要的,那么作为团队成员,我会遵照领导的决定来执行;如果是一个关键的决定,我会搜集相关的材料为我自己的观点寻找支持,力求说服领导。
点评:虽然只是一个团队成员,但该求职者仍然能够大胆地提出自己地意见,并且能够就问题做出理性的判断,能够让面试官觉得该求职者是真正站在公司的立场上看待问题,并且体现了他处理问题的成熟性。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸英语口语面试,希望对大家有帮助。
I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program.
Education background
In 1995, I entered the Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NUST) -- widely considered one of the China’s best engineering schools. During the following undergraduate study, my academic records kept distinguished among the whole department. I was granted First Class Prize every semester, and my overall GPA(89.5/100) ranked No.1 among 113 students. In 1999, I got the privilege to enter the graduate program waived of the admission test. I selected the Shanghai Jiao Tong University to continue my study for its best reputation on Combinatorial Optimization and Network Scheduling where my research interest lies.
At the period of my graduate study, my overall GPA(3.77/4.0) ranked top 5% in the department. In the second semester, I became teacher assistant that is given to talented and matured students only. This year, I won the Acer Scholarship as the one and only candidate in my department, which is the ultimate accolade for distinguished students endowed by my university. Presently, I am preparing my graduation thesis and trying for the honor of Excellent Graduation Thesis.
Research experience and academic activity
When a sophomore, I joined the Association of AI Enthusiast and began to narrow down my interest for my future research. In 1997, I participated in simulation tool development for the scheduling system in Prof. Wang’s lab. With the tool of OpenGL and Matlab, I designed a simulation program for transportation scheduling system. It is now widely used by different research groups in NUST. In 1998, I assumed and fulfilled a sewage analysis & dispose project for Nanjing sewage treatment plant. This was my first practice to convert a laboratory idea to a commercial product.
In 1999, I joined the distinguished Professor Yu-Geng Xi's research group aiming at Network flow problem solving and Heuristic algorithm research. Soon I was engaged in the FuDan Gene Database Design. My duty was to pick up the useful information among different kinds of gene matching format. Through the comparison and analysis for many heuristic algorithms, I introduced an improved evolutionary algorithm -- Multi-population Genetic Algorithm. By dividing a whole population into several sub-populations, this improved algorithm can effectively prevent GA from local convergence and promote various evolutionary orientations. It proved more efficiently than SGA in experiments, too. In the second semester, I joined the workshop-scheduling research in Shanghai Heavy Duty Tyre plant. The scheduling was designed for the rubber-making process that covered not only discrete but also continuous circumstances. To make a balance point between optimization quality and time cost, I proposed a Dynamic Layered Scheduling method based on hybrid Petri Nets. The practical application showed that the average makespan was shortened by a large scale. I also publicized two papers in core journals with this idea. Recently, I am doing research in the Composite Predict of the Electrical Power system assisted with the technology of Data Mining for Bao Steel. I try to combine the Decision Tree with Receding Optimization to provide a new solution for the Composite Predictive Problem. This project is now under construction.
Besides, In July 2000, I got the opportunity to give a lecture in English in Asia Control Conference which is one of the top-level conferences among the world in the area of control and automation. In my senior year, I met Prof. Xiao-Song Lin, a visiting professor of mathematics from University of California-Riverside, I learned graph theory from him for my network research. These experiences all rapidly expanded my knowledge of English and the understanding of western culture.
I hope to study in depth
In retrospect, I find myself standing on a solid basis in both theory and experience, which has prepared me for the Ph.D. program. My future research interests include: Network Scheduling Problem, Heuristic Algorithm research (especially in GA and Neural network), Supply chain network research, Hybrid system performance analysis with Petri nets and Data Mining.
Please give my application materials a serious consideration. Thank you very much.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用口语--希望与要求篇。一起来学习吧!
(1) We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系
(2) In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系
(3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系
(4) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展
(5) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来
(6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon 我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价
(7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力
(8) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务
(9) We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易
(10) We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易
(11) I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音
(12) I hope that we can cooperate happily 希望我们合作愉快
(13) I hope that we can continue our cooperation 希望我们能继续合作
(14) We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意
(15) We hope that this market trend will continue 我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去
(16) It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon
希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们
(17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly 希望能得到贵方的迅速答复
(18) We hope to receive your immediate answer希望得到贵方的迅速答复
(19) We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter 希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复
(20) We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration
我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁
(21) We look forward to your settlement at an early date. 我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题
(22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激
(23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible 希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜
(24) We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生
(25) We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格
(26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 希望此事有一个圆满的解决
(27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易
(28) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings. 我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系
(29) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处
(30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations 我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面读文网小编为大家带来购物英语常见英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
IVAN: I think this spring is a good time for us to start looking.
TANYA: We should plan to move out of here before July.
I'm tired of living in apartments.
IVAN: I know, dear. I am too. But we've just been too busy to look for a house.
TANYA: We need to find a good realtor.
IVAN: Not necessarily. If we use a realtor to find a house, it will be more expensive.
TANYA: What do you mean?
IVAN: Realtors always get a commission.
If the realtor helps us find something, we have to pay him.
TANYA: But doesn't a realtor help with the contract?
I thought they take care of all the legal troubles.
IVAN: Yes, that's often true. But you have to pay them.
TANYA: I still think we should have a realtor.
We're new in this country. We don't know all the laws of buying a house.
And also, the realtor will inspect the house.
He can tell us if the house has any problems.
IVAN: Of course we need a home inspector.
But we can hire an inspector on our own.
And as for the legal problems, I have friends. They can help us.
TANYA: So how can we find a house if we don't have a realtor?
IVAN: It takes a little more time. We have to check the ads in the paper.
Probably also there are special real estate magazines with ads.
Then we have to drive to the homes and look at them.
TANYA: And doesn't the person selling the house have a realtor?
IVAN: Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
It's best to find someone who is selling by themselves.
TANYA: Why?
IVAN: Because if the seller has a realtor, their price will be higher.
He will have to pay a commission to the realtor.
TANYA: Hmm. It all sounds very complicated.
IVAN: It is. But buying a house is very important. So it takes time.
That's why we haven't done it yet. It's very troublesome.
TANYA: I want to look in the papers today. Maybe we can see something we like.
IVAN: Alright. I'll buy a newspaper when I go to the drug store.
艾闻:今年春天开始找房子是不错的时机。
妲雅:我们应该计划在七月前搬走。
我已经厌倦住公寓了。
艾闻:亲爱的,我知道,我也是。但是我们一直没时间去找房子。
妲雅:我们需要找个房地产经纪人。
艾闻:不需要。如果我们委托经纪人找房子,会比较贵。
妲雅:怎么说呢?
艾闻:房地产经纪人都要抽佣金的。
如果经纪人帮我们找到房子,我们就要付他钱。
妲雅:不过经纪人也会帮忙合约的事啊?
他们会留意法律的问题。
艾闻:通常是如此,但是你要付他们钱。
妲雅:我认为应该要找经纪人。
我们才刚来这个国家,不知道买房子的法律。
而且经纪人也会检查房子。
他可以告诉我们房子有没有问题。
艾闻:当然我们需要房子检查员。
不过我们可以自己请检查员就好。
至于法律问题,我有朋友,他们可以帮忙。
妲雅:如果不找经纪人,我们要怎么找到房子呢?
艾闻:要花多一点时间。我们必须看看报纸上的广告。
或许特别的房地产杂志上也有广告。
然后我们必须开车去看房子。
妲雅:那么卖房子的人不会找经纪人吗?
艾闻:有些会,有些不会。
最好是找自己卖房子的人
妲雅:为什么?
艾闻:因为如果卖主找经纪人,房价就会比较高。
他必须付经纪人佣金。
妲雅:听起来挺复杂的。
艾闻:不过买房子很重要,所以要花时间。
那就是为什么我们还没开始,很麻烦的。
妲雅:我今天要看报纸,或许可以找到喜欢的。
艾闻:好,我去杂货店的时候会买份报纸。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
很多同学都打过电话,可是你打过英语电话吗?有没有注意到打电话时汉语和英语在习惯表达方式上的差异呢?下面是读文网小编为大家带来电话英语常见口语,欢迎大家学习!
Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?
May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上请叫我起床好吗?
Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要几点叫你?
6:00 sharp, please.请6点整叫我。
Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要确定一下您的姓名和房间号码。
This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房间的高强。
Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房间的高先生。
OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我们会在明天6点整叫您。
May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning?明早我可以要求晨叫服务吗?
What time would you like to receive the call?您想何时叫您?
When would you be fond of receiving the call?你喜欢什么时候叫您?
Front Desk. Can I help you?前台,需要我为您服务吗?
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我现在要退房,需要一部出租车到电影院。
Could you get one for me, please?麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?
Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我会帮您叫车的,您直接去电影院吗?
No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等候。
It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分钟。
Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,谢谢你。我马上下来。
I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火车站。能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火车站之前是否还到别的地方?
Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火车站吗?
Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能为我安排辆出租车吗?
Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫辆出租车等我?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家介绍了外贸英语索赔口语表达,一起来学习吧!
1.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达
2.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损
3.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重
4.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out
of order within 50Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度
5.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近20%的包破损,货物严重受污.
6.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and
paying for the business we have lost.
你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失
7.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
货到后经过检查,我们发现短重50公吨
8.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
16号箱发现少了3包
9.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.
我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔
10.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of
the goods concerned.
我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔
11.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔
12.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
该货短重1,450磅
13.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of
the total quantity.
货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20%
14.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of
15kg was found.
货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重15公斤
15.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components
were water-stained.
惊讶地发现有近30%的电子产品被水污染
16.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases
and the contents have been broken.
从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。
17.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of
cement had been lost.
在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥丢失
18.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly
damaged condition.
我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损
19.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用
20.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经重检你方的货物被发现短重
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易是指一国(或地区)同其他国家(或地区)所进行的商品、技术和服务的交换活动。因此,提到对外贸易时要指明特定的国家。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常见缩写,希望对你有帮助哦!
1 S/C(sales contract)销售确认书
2 L/C (letter of credit)信用证
3 B/L (bill of lading)提单
4 FOB (free on board)离岸价
5 CIF (cost,insurance&freight)成本、保险加运费价
6 G.S.P.(generalized system of preferences)普惠制
7 CTN/CTNS(carton/cartons)纸箱
8 PCE/PCS(piece/pieces)只、个、支等
9 DL/DLS(dollar/dollars)美元
10 DOZ/DZ(dozen)一打
11 PKG(package)一包,一捆,一扎,一件等
12 WT(weight)重量
13 G.W.(gross weight)毛重
14 N.W.(net weight)净重
15 C/D (customs declaration)报关单
16 EA(each)每个,各
17 W (with)具有
18 w/o(without)没有
19 FAC(facsimile)传真
20 IMP(import)进口
21 EXP(export)出口
22 MAX (maximum)最大的、最大限度的
23 MIN (minimum)最小的,最低限度
24 M 或MED (medium)中等,中级的
25 M/V(merchant vessel)商船
26 S.S(steamship)船运
27 MT或M/T(metric ton)公吨
28 DOC (document)文件、单据
29 INT(international)国际的
30 P/L (packing list)装箱单、明细表
31 INV (invoice)发票
32 PCT (percent)百分比
33 REF (reference)参考、查价
34 EMS (express mail special)特快传递
35 STL.(style)式样、款式、类型
36 T或LTX或TX(telex)电传
37 RMB(renminbi)人民币
38 S/M (shipping marks)装船标记
39 PR或PRC(price) 价格
40 PUR (purchase)购买、购货
41 C&F(cost&freight)成本加运费价
42 T/T(telegraphic transfer)电汇
43 D/P(document against payment)付款交单
44 D/A (document against acceptance)承兑交单
45 C.O (certificate of origin)一般原产地证
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语口语大全,希望对你有帮助哦!
1.i didn’t really want to extend the l/c.
我其实不想展证。
2.i don’t really fancy doning business with him.
我其实并不愿意和他做生意。
3.i have certain reservations about increasing the price.
对于涨价一事我有某些保留意见。
4.i wouldn’t be willing.
我不会愿意的。
5.i’m not sure we would find ourselves able to ship the goods withi this month.
我没办法肯定我们能否在本月装货。
6.i’m not really willing to buy it at such a high price.
我其实不愿意以这么高的价格购买它。
7.i’d be a bit awkward,actually.
实际上这有点棘手。
8.i’m afraid i can’t possibly open the l/c this month.
恐怕我不能在本月开证。
9.i’d like to be able to,but your price is not reasonable.
我倒希望能够如此,但你们的价格不合理。
10.i wish i could,but i have to ask the manager for permission.
我希望我能,但是我得征得经理同意。
11.it’s not that i don’t want to,but that i can’t.
不是我不想,而是我不能。
12.i’m not keen on working indoors all day long.
我不喜欢整日里在室内工作。
转贴于:外销员站_
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在中国,纺织也是一大出口行业,因此从事纺织外贸的人员也需要懂得相对的英语口语。接下来读文网小编为大家整理了纺织外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
Pls. close the pocket with several movable stitches (must be not closed all, pls. leave 1cm at each side unstitching). 请用在口袋上缝一段可拆除的假线(一定不能全部缝合,两边要各留1cm不缝合)
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You‘ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I‘m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. 不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we‘ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you‘ll choose?能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了有关运输的外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
Who will bear the extra freight charges?
多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs.
请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
the bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
Words and Phrases
transport charge 运输费
cargo freight 运费
carriage 运费九)装运shipment
the shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好
I hope you’ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We reGREt we can’t ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We’ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
there is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?
我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions.
请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
the goods are all ready for shipment.
货物已经准备好待装运。
It’s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.
在塘沽装货比较合适。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.
中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
We’d better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以选择天津作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?
您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.
现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港
We’d like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.
将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
What’s your unloading port please?
你们的卸货港定在哪里?
It’s not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.
我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.
我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
there are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.
因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.
我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪
I’ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.
关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
the cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".
货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
the facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.
出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
the order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
I’m sorry to say that we can’t advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
there’s still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
they hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
I’m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
I’m terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常担心货物迟交。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语口语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!
(A: Miss Zhao, a secretary of the Shanghai ConstructionProject Company;B: a clerk with Insurance Company)
A: I want to have our new project insured.
B: Fine. What kind of risks do you want covered?
A: All risk insurance.
B: OK, what's the name of the project or title of the contract?
A: The contract is entitled “Contract for the Construction of Heping Bridge Project”.
B: Could you tell me the names and addresses of the owner, contractors, subcontractors andconsultingengineer?
A: Here is the list of their names and addresses.
B: Where'sthelocationofthecontractsite?
A: The bridge is located in the west of the city.
B: How long are the construction and maintenance periods?
A: The contract requires that the construction be completed within 28 months, plus one year maintenance.
B: I suppose you should have both the permanent and temporary works insured.
A: Yes, we also hope to have all of our construction machinery insured as well.
B: Please let me have the prices of all the equipment.
A: Certainly. I'll give you the prices later.
B: In addition, can you also provide us with documents relating to the site conditions?
A: You mean meteorological, geological, and subsoil conditions?
B: Yes.
A: OK. I'll have them prepared and sent to you. Incidentally, may I first have the blank application forms?
B: Sure. Here they are. Please take them to your insurance broker and I think he should be able to help you with the decisions.
A: Thank you. I'll be back in a few days.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来常见职场英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
W: Hello, Let me introduce myself. My name is Wang Jufeng.
你好,让我自我介绍一下。我叫王巨峰。
S: Pleased to meet you. I'm Geoff Snowdon. I haven't seen you around before.
很高兴认识你,我叫吉奥夫·斯诺登。我过去没有见过你呀。
W: No. I've just started work for IBM. I'm in the Sales Department.
对。我刚来IBM工作,在销售部。
S: What do you do there?
你在那做什么工作?
W: Oh, I'm on the market research side. And you?
哦,我是搞市场调研的。你呢?
S: Well, I've been with IBM for years. I'm Mr. Field's Personal Assistant. He is the After Sale Service Director.
哦,我已经在IBM工作好几年了。我是菲尔德先生的个人助理。他是售后服务部主任。
W: Ah, I haven't met him. Is he at the party here?
啊,我还不认识他。他来参加这次聚会了吗?
S: Yes, that's him. Let me introduce you.
来了,他就在那,让我为你介绍一下。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了经典的外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
26、The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company. 我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
27、I've come to make sure that your stay in Shenzhen is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在深圳的逗留愉快。
28、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
29、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
30、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
31、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
32、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
33、So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
34、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
35、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
36、That'll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
37、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
38、I can't say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。
39、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
40、It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
41、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在深圳多待一天吗?
42、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
43、We've got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢
44、Thank you for you cooperation. 谢谢你们的合作。
5、Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。
6、These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
7、They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
8、We are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。
9、Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
10、The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来外贸英语常用英语口语,欢迎大家参考学习。
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接见客户外贸英语口语,欢迎大家学习。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间: