为您找到与外贸必备英语口语相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸业务员必备电话英语口语,欢迎大家阅读!
1. I'd like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog.
2. May I order some flowers?
3. How can I pay for this item?
4. I'd like to buy the car on your TV commercial.
5. Please send me your catalogue.
6. Do you have any life Menu Magazine tenin stock?
7. How long will it arrive?
8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered.
9. I'm calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn't arrived yet.
听不清楚
1. Sorry, I didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can't hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can't catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:
a. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?
b. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?
上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。
c. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
d. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
e. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?
请对方说慢点的说法:
a. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
b. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?¬
(speak up 大声说=speak out):W({6S S&]
c. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
d. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
e. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
f. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?
帮忙转分机
1. may i have extension two-one-one?
2. can i have extension two-one-one, please?
3. may i speak to david, extension tow-one-one?
4. extension two-one-one, please.
5. please connect me with extension two-one-one.
6. could you put me through to the personnel department, please?
翻译:
***通常句子都是越长越礼貌,太简短会让人有鲁莽的感觉。
要找的人不在 可以留言吗?
1. May/Can I leave a message?
¬2. Is it possible to leave a message?
请他回电给我-Q w R1l/p
1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能请他今天回电话给我
2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我?
3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话?
4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电?
5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.请他拨打2233-4455给卡洛回电话。
请问他何时回来
1. When will he be back? 他何时回来?
2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来?
3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?
4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?
我会再来电. I'll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。
2. I'll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打过来。
4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我
来过电话,并且我明天会再打给他。
要如何联络他
1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗
3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?
4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手机吗?
请传真/email给我
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me
知公司名并自我介绍
¬ 1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司
。我可以为你服务吗?
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛
*办公室电话最重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都应该先报自己及公司的名字。请问找那位
Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?他在忙线中
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的人可以帮你吗?
2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
Clerk : Oriental Airlines. Can I help you?
职员:东方航空分司。我能为您做些什么吗?
Jason : Yes, I'd like to reserve a seat to Singapore.
杰森:是的,我想订一张去新加坡的机票。
Clerk : Just one moment, please. Let me check for you.
职员:请稍等。我来给您查一下。
Jason: OK.
杰森!好的。
Clerk: We have two flights. one at 2:00 pm. and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you
like to take. sir?
职员:我们有两个航班,一个是下午两点,另一个是下午五点。两个航班都有座位。你想要哪个航班,先生?
Jason : I'd like to take the first available flight.
杰森:我想乘第一班飞机。
Clerk : Which would you prefer. first class or economy?
职员:您要头等舱的还是经济舱的?
Jason: Economy. please. What time does the flight get into Singapore?
杰森:经济舱。飞机什么时候到新加坡?
Clerk : At 8:00 0'clock. Do you have any other questions?
职员:八点。还有别的问题吗?
Jason : When do I have to check in?
杰森:什么时候办理登机手续?
Clerk : You have to be there an hour before the departure. Thank you for flying with us.
职员:您得在起飞前一小时到机场。谢谢您选择乘坐我们的飞机。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
Linda: Dad, do you know which bus we should take?
琳达:爸爸,你知道我们该坐哪路车吗?
Dad: Er, let me check the bus guide first.
爸爸:呃,让我先看一下公交车指南。
Linda: Be quick. please!
琳达:快点吧!
Dad: Why can't I find the bus your mother told me yesterday?
爸爸:为什么我没看见你妈妈昨天跟我说的那路公交车呢?
Linda: Mom told you the directions three times.
琳达:妈妈跟你说了三遍公交路线。
Dad: But I was watching American I dol at that time. And it was a really good one. I thLnk that guy will win the whole show this time around. He's awesome.
爸爸:但那个时候我正在看《美国偶像》呢。多精彩啊。我觉得那个人这次会得大奖的,他真的很不错。
Linda: We need to ask someone.
琳达:我们得找个人问一下。
( Here comes Bus 29. )
(29路车来了)
Dad: Excuse me? Does this bus go to Xidan Book Building?
爸爸:劳驾,请问这车到西单图书大厦吗?
Conductor: No. it doesn't. You need to take Bus 52.
售票员:不到。你应该坐52路。
Dad: I see. thanks. Oops! ( after a while ) The Bus 52 is coming. Linda. come ono ! Let's go.
爸爸:我知道了,谢谢。唔!(过了一会儿)52路车来了,琳达,快!我们走了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
Irene: Dad, hurry! The train is coming!
艾琳:爸爸,快点!车来了!
Dad: Don't rush, behave yourself please! Let the people get off first
爸爸:不要跑,规矩点!让他们先下来。
Irene: Ah. there are so many people. What if the train gets full before we could get in?
艾琳:啊,这么多人。要是我们还没上去车就满了怎么办?
Dad: But if we all pushed our way in, nobody could get off, and nobody could get in either.
爸爸:但如果我们都往里挤,就没人能下得了车,也没人能上去了。
Irene: The next station is Dongdan. How many stops are there to Xidan station?
艾琳:下一站是东单。到西单还有几站?
Dad: There are four more stops.
爸爸:还有四站。
Irene: Oh. my God!
艾琳:噢,我的天哪!
Dad: What's wrong? You are like a little monkey on pins and needles!
爸爸:怎么啦?你像个如坐针毡的小猴子似的!
Irene: I need to use the rest room. Is there a rest room on the train?
艾琳:我要上厕所。车上有厕所吗?
Dad: No, not on the train. but in the station.
爸爸:车上没有,不过地铁站里有。
Irene: Oh, I'm praying the subway will get there as fast as possible.
艾琳:哦,保佑列车快点儿到站吧。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来加拿大旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
Fred:I hear Canada is very mountainous.
弗瑞德:我听说加拿大是个多山的国家。
Deb:Yes. In the west are the famous Rocky Mountains.
黛比:是的,西部有著名的落基山脉。
Fred:What about the middle of Canada?
弗瑞德:加拿大中部如何?
Deb:The central provinces are a vast plain, with rolling hills towards the east.
黛比:中部是广阔的平原,起伏的丘陵延伸至东部。
Fred:ls the north hilly?
弗瑞德:北部丘陵多吗?
Deb:Not in the center.It's full of lakes, rivers and vegetation.
黛比:北部中间地区不多。该地区主要是湖泊、河流和植物。
Fred:Does that mean permanent ice?
弗瑞德:那里是不是长年冰冻?
Deb:Yes, you are right.
黛比:是的。你说得对。
Fred:Where do the people live?
弗瑞德:人们都住在哪儿呢?
Deb:Canadian population mainly concentrated along the southern border.
黛比:加拿大人口主要聚集在南部边境地区。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
去英国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些英国旅游必备英语口语,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
Jill:Welcome to the British Museum.How may I help you?
姬儿!欢迎光临大英博物馆。.有什么可以为您服务的吗?
Rex:This is the first time I've been to the museum.Could you please give me some ideas about where to start?
瑞克斯:我第一次来这里。您可以介绍一下要从哪里开始参观吗?
Jill:Sure.As you probably know, we have many great collections and exhibits.Which ones you see depends on that you're interested in. Right now, we have a special exhibit on the mummy. lt's a graat way to leam more about the mummies, the pyramids and Egyptian history. Maybe you would like to start there.
姬儿:没问题。本馆有大量的馆藏与展览--这您大概知道。而您想参观哪方面的展览,则依个人兴趣选择。’本馆目前有一项木乃伊的特展,是了解木乃伊、金字及埃及历史的绝佳途径,您或许想从这项展览看起。
Rex:Sounds fascinating.By the way,can I take photos inside?
瑞克斯:听起来让人很心动。对了,可以在里面拍照吗?
Jill:I am afraid not. All our exhibits must be carefully protected, so photography is not permitted.You will see a souvenir shop at the end of the tour.We hav replicas of almost every item in every exhibit.You can also get postcards, guidebooks,key chains and toys. Poopleloye them.
姬儿:很抱歉不能。本馆所有的展品须谨慎保护,所以不允许拍照。您在参观后会看到一处纪念品贩售处,绝大多数的展览仿制品都可以在这里买到,您还可以买到明信片、导游手册、钥匙圈和玩具等东西,这些都广受欢迎。
Rex:Thank you very much.I have a much clearer idea now.
瑞克斯:好,非常感谢。我现在比较清楚了。
Jill:You are welcome.I hope you enjoy our colledctions.
姬儿:不客气。祝您参观愉快。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
日本在环境保护、资源利用等许多方面堪称典范,而且旅游资源很丰富。下面读文网小编为大家带来日本旅游必备英语口语,希望能帮到大家。
1.Tokyo Tower 东京塔
2.National Museum of Tok yo 东京国立博物馆
3.National Diet Building 国会议事堂
4.Sunshine City 阳光城
5.Underground City 地下城
6.Ginza 银座
7.Ueno Zoo 野动物园
8.Ueno Park 上野公园
9.Kiyomizu Temple 清水寺
10.Mount Fuji 富士山
11.Japan China Friendship Mo-nument 日中友好纪念碑
12.Kashina Shrine 鹿岛神宫
13.Kotori Shrine 香取神宫
14.Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park 水广岛和平纪念公园
15.Lu Hsun monument at Sendai 仙台鲁迅纪念碑
16.constitutionalmonarchy 君主立宪制
17.animation industry 动漫产业
18.Meiji reform 明治维新
19.Sakura Matsuri 樱花祭
20.magnetic suspension train 磁悬浮列车
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
美国大峡谷是一个举世闻名的自然奇观,由于科罗拉多河穿流其中,故又名科罗拉多大峡谷,它是联合国教科文组织选为受保护的天然遗产之一。位于美国亚利桑那州西北部的凯巴布高原上,是地球上最为壮丽的景色之一。科罗拉多河在科罗拉多高原上共切割出19条主要峡谷,总面积为2724.7平方公里,其中最深、最宽、最长的一个就是科罗拉多大峡谷。它全长446公里,是世界上最长的峡谷之一。峡谷顶宽6至28公里,最深处1800米。谷底水面不足 1000米宽,夏季冰雪融水,水深增至18米。山石多为红色。下面读文网小编为大家带来大峡谷旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
Frank:Where did you go?
弗兰克:你们到哪儿去了?
Ben:We hiked to the botrtom of the Grand Canyon. It was sure a long way down.
本:我们一直步行到大峡谷底部。往下走真远啊。
Frank:Was it dark and gloom y at the bottom?
弗兰克:谷底是不是很黑暗阴沉啊?
Ben:Oh! no!
本:噢,一点也不!
Frank:Did you see any boats there?
弗兰克:你们在那儿看到船了吗?
Ben:Yeah, we saw a lot of them.That may be an easier way to get to the bottom of the canyon than the way we went.
本:是的,我们看到了好多船。可能乘船漂到峡谷底部比我们那样下去要容易得多。
Frank:How far was it?
弗兰克:那儿离地面有多远?
Ben:lt's over 5,000 feet deep.
本:谷底有五千多英尺深。
Frank:Did you have to make camp and sleep along the trail?
弗兰克:你们有没有在山路上宿营过夜?
Ben:We were able to make it all the way down 'in one day. That was easy.
本:我们一天之内就下到谷底了。下去很容易。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸常用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气。
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as
theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在中国,纺织也是一大出口行业,因此从事纺织外贸的人员也需要懂得相对的英语口语。接下来读文网小编为大家整理了纺织外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
Pls. close the pocket with several movable stitches (must be not closed all, pls. leave 1cm at each side unstitching). 请用在口袋上缝一段可拆除的假线(一定不能全部缝合,两边要各留1cm不缝合)
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You‘ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I‘m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. 不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we‘ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you‘ll choose?能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸接待客人英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested我们可以降低价格到你的要求
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
学会打外贸电话是一项很重要的技能。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸打电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了有关运输的外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
Who will bear the extra freight charges?
多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs.
请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
the bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
Words and Phrases
transport charge 运输费
cargo freight 运费
carriage 运费九)装运shipment
the shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好
I hope you’ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We reGREt we can’t ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We’ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
there is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?
我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions.
请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
the goods are all ready for shipment.
货物已经准备好待装运。
It’s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.
在塘沽装货比较合适。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.
中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
We’d better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以选择天津作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?
您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.
现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港
We’d like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.
将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
What’s your unloading port please?
你们的卸货港定在哪里?
It’s not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.
我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.
我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
there are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.
因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.
我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪
I’ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.
关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
the cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".
货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
the facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.
出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
the order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
I’m sorry to say that we can’t advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
there’s still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
they hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
I’m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
I’m terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常担心货物迟交。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
中国进出口商品交易会即广州交易会,简称广交会,英文名为Canton fair。接下来小编为大家整理了广交会必备英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
23.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
24.This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
25.I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
26.Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
27.While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
28.Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
29.We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
30.To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
31.This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
32.Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
33.Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
34.In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价
35.Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You'll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
36.We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
37.Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
38.This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
39.Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
40.I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
41.Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
42.It's an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
43.Nice to meet you . I've heard a lot about you.很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
44.How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
45.How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
如果你在外企工作,那么讲英语就是每天必备的了。接下来小编为大家整理了职场新人必备英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
经典表达:
Good morning. I’m new here. Please let me introduce myself。
早上好。我是新来的。我先自我介绍一下。
举一反三:
Hello, my name is XXX。
You can call me XXX。
Would you please introduce me to others? (如果你不好意思自我介绍的话,那就让HR或者你的直属上司来帮你介绍吧。)
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
还盘是指受盘人不同意发盘中的交易条件而提出修改或变更的意见。在法律上叫反要约。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸还盘实用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
2.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.
3.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
4.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.
5.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.
6.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.
7.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?
8.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.
9.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .
10. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.
11.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.
12.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
13.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.
14.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.
15.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.
16. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
17.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
18.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.
19.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.
20.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来外贸英语常用英语口语,欢迎大家参考学习。
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接见客户外贸英语口语,欢迎大家学习。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间: