为您找到与外贸展会常用英语口语相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的外贸员展会谈判常用口语,欢迎大家阅读!
what about the price? 对价格有何看法?
what do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
how do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
what about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
what about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
you can rest assured. 你可以放心。
this new product is to the taste of european market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
i think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
the quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. by the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
we are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
while we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
here are our fob price. all the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的fob价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a fob basis. 通常我们的报价都是fob价。
we are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
to a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
this product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
thank you for your inquiry. would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
日本在环境保护、资源利用等许多方面堪称典范,而且旅游资源很丰富。下面读文网小编为大家带来日本旅游必备英语口语,希望能帮到大家。
1.Tokyo Tower 东京塔
2.National Museum of Tok yo 东京国立博物馆
3.National Diet Building 国会议事堂
4.Sunshine City 阳光城
5.Underground City 地下城
6.Ginza 银座
7.Ueno Zoo 野动物园
8.Ueno Park 上野公园
9.Kiyomizu Temple 清水寺
10.Mount Fuji 富士山
11.Japan China Friendship Mo-nument 日中友好纪念碑
12.Kashina Shrine 鹿岛神宫
13.Kotori Shrine 香取神宫
14.Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park 水广岛和平纪念公园
15.Lu Hsun monument at Sendai 仙台鲁迅纪念碑
16.constitutionalmonarchy 君主立宪制
17.animation industry 动漫产业
18.Meiji reform 明治维新
19.Sakura Matsuri 樱花祭
20.magnetic suspension train 磁悬浮列车
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
展会是为了展示产品和技术、拓展渠道、促进销售、传播品牌而进行的一种宣传活动。 接下来小编为大家整理了展会常用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为?38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?我们什么时候洽谈生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一个想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。
113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
115 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。
116 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体*作方法上灵活多了。
127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
132 Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。
133 This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。
134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
138 I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。
139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
140 We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。
142 Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。
145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
152 We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。
153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
155 How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
157 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
160 Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?
165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
171 That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?
175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,
并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]178 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?
179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。
181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
183 We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。
184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
189 But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。
190 It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
191 The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
192 How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
197 Do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?
198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸常用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气。
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as
theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
保险是指投保人根据合同约定,向保险人支付保险费,保险人对于合同约定的可能发生的事故因其发生所造成的财产损失承担赔偿保险金责任。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--保险篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
Please tell me whether I need to purchase a foreign student policy. 告诉我是否我需要购买外国学生保险。
I'd like to know whether basic health insurance coverage should include benefits for outpatient, hospital, surgery and
medical expenses. 我想知道基本健康保险所列的项目是否应包括医院门诊,住院,手术及药品等费用的赔偿。
Will you please tell me where I can purchase health insurance? 请告诉我在何处能买到健康保险?
Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or
injury. 健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难。
"Major medical" insurance policies are designed to help offset heavy medical expenses that can result from a prolonged
illness or serious injury. “巨额医药费保险”旨在协助减轻久病及重伤所造成的重大医药开支。
If the benefits provided under a certain policy have a dollar limitation for each service, you should determine whether these
limitations are realistic. 如果某一家保险公司的健康保险对每种服务定有赔偿限额,你应断定这些限额是否合乎实际。
I'm looking for insurance from your company. 我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China. 张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured. 装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured? 我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now. 好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance. 我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance. 我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance. 这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover. 只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us. 损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause. 保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form. 请填写一下投保单。
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover? 中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
What risks should be covered? 您看应该保哪些险?
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment? 贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision. 你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
These kinds of risks suit your consignment. 这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms? 请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are
buying. 阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
what is the insurance premium? 保险费是多少?
The premium is to be calculated in this way. 保险费是这样计算的。
The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars. 保险费总共是800美圆。
The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances. 保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance. 我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered. 根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind. 这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks. 保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
Can you give me an insurance rate? 您能给我一份保险率表吗?
Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain? 您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited
to your needs. 你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average". FPA代表平安险。
W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average". WPA代表水渍险。
I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average. 我将为货物投保平安险。
I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods. 我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A.. 我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
Free from Particular Average is good enough. 只保平安险就可以了。
The goods are to be insured F.P.A. 这批货需投保平安险。
What you've covered is Leakage. 你所投保的是渗漏险。
Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage? 您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND. 针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage? 您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
Not every breakage is a particular average. 并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage. 投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover. 显然,你不想保综合险。
An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it? 一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?
We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks. 我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。
Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks. 请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。
We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks. 我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。
An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils. 平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。
The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average. 平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失。
A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases. 水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。
You'll cover SRCC risks, won't you? 你们要保罢工、暴动、民变险,是吗?
As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoice value. If coverage against other
risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for
the buyer's account. 按照我们的惯例,只保基本险,按发票金额110%投保。如果要加保其它险别,例如破碎险、渗漏险、盗窃遗失险、钩损和污染险等,额外保险费由买方负担。
We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport. 我公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。
Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance. 空运保险一般要比海运保险便宜。
Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks". 那么,“一切海洋运输货物险”意味着比“一切险”范围小一些。
In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases. 在保险业中“average”一词一般是“海损”的意思。
Are there any other clauses in marine policies? 海运险还包括其它条款吗?
Breakage is a particular average, isn't it? 破碎险属于一种单独海损,对吗?
the risk of breakage is covered by marine insurance, isn't it? 破碎险是包括在海洋运输货物险之内的,对吗?
The English understood by "marine risks" only risks incident to transport by sea. 英国人对“海洋运输货物险”只理解为海洋中的意外风险。
Generally, the term "all marine risks" is liable to be misinterpreted and its use should be avoided in L/C. 一般地,“一切海洋运输货物险”容易被误解,应该避免在信用证中使用。
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
从事灯饰外贸行业的人员,对于外贸的英语口语的学习的必不可少的。今天读文网小编为大家整理了灯饰外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。
17.4pcs a set.一套4个。
18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?
19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。
20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。
21.Can they be mixed?可以混装吗?
22.Mixed packing.混装。
23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。
24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。
25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。
26.Where are you from?你是什么地方人?
27.What’s your name?你叫什么?
28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?
29.Card,please.名片。
30.Stapler,please.订书机 。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸常用的英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
11 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
12 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
13 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
14 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
15 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
16 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
17 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
18 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
19 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
20 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date. 希望你们尽早进行结算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 感谢您的早日结算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望尽快解决债权问题。 洛基国际英语 每天两小时,免费学英语 /wenku.htm(报名网址) 24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
31 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
32 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
33 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
34 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
35 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
36 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
37 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
38 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
39 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
40 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量
41 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
42 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
43 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
44 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
45 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
46 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
47 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
48 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
49 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
50 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
所谓外贸营销即将传统的营销手段运用到外贸领域,并结合外贸的海外营销特殊性,形成的一套适合外贸企业运用的营销系统,目的在于将外贸企业的产品及企业信息传递到海外买家面前,帮助外贸企业实现自身产品及企业价值的最大化。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸销售常用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
We are trying to find a market for this article.
我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
We regret we cannot find any market for this article.
我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
There is a good market for these articles.
这些商品畅销。
There is a poor market for these articles.
这些商品滞销。
There is no market for these articles.
这些商品无销路。
Your bicycles find a ready market here.
你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.
由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.
根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.
贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。
We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.
我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.
他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.
我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.
根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在外贸工作中,展会是一种非常有效的谈生意方式。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸展会常用英语,希望对你有帮助哦!
51 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?我们什么时候洽谈生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
92 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
93 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
94 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
95 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
96 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
97 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
98 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
99 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
100 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
问候就是我们日常生活中的一部分,那么当我们和朋友见面的时候说哪些英语比较好呢?下面读文网小编为大家带来见面常用英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
What a surprise! 真巧!
Small world, isn't it? 世界真小,是吧。
Anything new? 有什么新消息?
How are you doing? 最近怎么样?
How is everything ? 一切还好吧?
What is going on? 最近怎么样?
What's up? 有什么新消息吗?
What's new? 有什么新消息吗?
Fine , thank you. 很好,谢谢。
Pretty good. 非常好。
Very well. 非常好。
Not bad. 不错。
Quite well. 非常好。
Same as ever. 一如既往。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
餐桌礼仪顾名思义就是指在吃饭用餐时在餐桌上的礼仪常识,餐饮礼仪问题可谓源远流长。那么你知道有哪些常用的餐桌礼仪的英语口语表达吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来餐桌礼仪常用英语口语表达,供大家参考学习!
1、你喜欢喝什么酒?
What would you like to drink,
2、要再给你加点酒吗
May i fill your glass again?
3、多喝点。
Drink more.
4、为我们的友谊和您的健康,干杯!
Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!
5、自己来!请自便!
Help yourself.
6、多吃点。
Have some more.
Have more.
Have a little more.
Eat more.
7、你想再来点吗?
Would you like a little bit more?
8、趁热吃好吃。
It tastes best when taken piping hot.
9、请再来点儿。
Have some more, please.
10、上春卷儿了。
Ah, here come the egg rolls.
11、吃点凉菜吧。
Try some of the cold dishes.
12、请随便挑你喜欢的吃。
Just help yourself to whatever you'd like.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。那么你知道有哪些常用的购物英语口语表达吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来常用购物英语口语对话,供大家参考学习!
1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket. 我想买一双鞋/一件夹克。
2. I’d like to see some towels. 我想看看毛巾。
3. Show me that one, please.请把那个给我看看。
4. Let me have a look at this watch. 把这只表让我看看。
5. I’m just looking, thanks. 我只是看看,谢谢。
6. Would you show me this cup?你能把这只杯子让我看一下吗?
7.I’m interested in this new type of car. 我对这款新车很有兴趣。
8.I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind. 如果不介意,我想看一下。 An attempt 试穿
9. I like this one. May I try it on? 我喜欢这一种。我能试穿吗?
10.Could you try it on please? How is it? 请试穿看看好吗?如何? Inquiry 询问
11. Do you have any on sale? 你们有什么特卖品吗?
12. Do you carry hundred percent cotton pants?你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式,越来越多的学生希望能够用流利的英语与人沟通和交流,于是练就流利的英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来常用基本英语口语对话,欢迎大家阅读学习!
A: excuse me, can you tell me the way to Holton railway station?
B: sure. It’s quite far from here. Don’t worry, though. It’s not difficult to get there. A: I think I’m going in the wrong direction, aren’t?
B: yes. First, you need to turn around. Do you remember passing some traffic lights further up this road?
A: yes, I do. They are about two miles away, right?
B: that’s right. Drive back to the traffic rights and turn right. Follow the road for about a mile, until you see the plaza hotel. It’s a really big hotel. You can’t miss it. Turn left at the hotel.
A: so, right at the traffic lights two miles up the road, then left at the plaza hotel, a mile along that road. Got it.
B; then you just go straight on until you see the station ahead of you.
A; ok. Got it. Thanks for you help.
B: no problem.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来外贸英语常用英语口语,欢迎大家参考学习。
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接见客户外贸英语口语,欢迎大家学习。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
学习一些常用的英语口语表达,是提高英语口语水平的最好方法。下面读文网小编为大家带来道歉常用英语口语表达,欢迎大家参考学习!
1. Excuse me. 请原谅。
2. I’m so sorry. 很抱歉。
3. I’m awfully sorry. 非常抱歉。
4. I’m terribly sorry about that. 为此我非常抱歉。
5. I apologize. 我道歉。
6. My apologies. 我道歉。
7. Please forgive me. 请原谅。
8. i hope you will excuse me. 希望你能原谅我。
9. it seems i owe you an apology. 好像我该向你道个歉。
10. you have my sincere apology. 我诚心诚意向你道歉。
11. please accept my sincere apology. 请接受我诚心诚意的道歉。
12. i can’t tell you how sorry i am. 我真的是很抱歉。
13. you cannot believe how sorry i am. 你不知道我感到多么抱歉。
14. words cannot describe how sorry i am. 语言无法描述我对你的歉意。
15. i just don’t know what to say. 我真不知该说什么好。
16. i really feel bad about it. 我真的感到很内疚。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语是学习英语中的重要环节,学习一些日常交际常用的英语句子能够很好地提高英语口语水平。下面读文网小编为大家带来日常交际常用英语句子,希望对大家学习英语有所帮助!
1. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
2. It‘s a fine day。 今天是个好天。
3. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
4. What time is it? 几点了?
5. You can make it! 你能做到!
6. Control yourself! 克制一下!
7. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
8. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
9. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
10. How‘s everything? 一切还好吧?
11. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
12. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
13. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
14. I‘ll try my best. 我尽力而为。
15. I‘m On your side. 我全力支持你。
16. Long time no see! 好久不见!
17. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
18. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
19. We‘re all for it. 我们全都同意。
20. What a good deal! 真便宜!
21. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
22. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
23. You have my word. 我保证。
24. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
25. Don‘t count on me.别指望我。
26. Don‘t fall for it! 别上当!
27. Don‘t let me down. 别让我失望。
28. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
29. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
30. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
31. I‘ll be back soon. 我马上回来。
32. I‘ll check it out. 我去查查看。
33. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
34. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
35. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
36. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
37. That‘s all I need. 我就要这些。
38. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
39. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
40. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
41. What day is today? 今天星期几?
42. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
43. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
44. Who‘s kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
45. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
46. You can‘t miss it 你一定能找到的。
47. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
48. Don‘t be so modest. 别谦虚了。
49. Don‘t give me that! 少来这套!
50. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
51. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
52. I can‘t follow you. 我不懂你说的。
53. I felt sort of ill 我感觉有点不适。
54. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
55. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
56. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
57. It‘s going too far. 太离谱了。
58. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
59. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
60. That‘s a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
61. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
62. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
63. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
64. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
65. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
66. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
67. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
68. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
69. I‘ll be right there. 我马上就到。
70. I‘ll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
71. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
72. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
73. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
74. Move out of my way! 让开!
75. Time is running out. 没时间了。
76. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
77. What‘s your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
78. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错
79. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
80. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
81. Don‘t lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
82. He can‘t take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
83. He owes my uncle $.他欠我叔叔 美元。
84. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
85. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
86. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
87. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
88. It‘s against the law. 这是违法的。
89. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
90. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
91. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
92. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
93. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
94. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
95. You are just in time 你来得正是时候。
96. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
97. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
98. Don‘t be so childish 别这么孩子气。
99. Don‘t trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
100. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带
101. He has a large income 他有很高的收入。
102. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
103. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
104. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
105. He suggested a picnic 他建议搞一次野餐。
106. Here‘s a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
107. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
108. I caught the last bus 我赶上了最后一班车。
109. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
110. I‘ll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
111. I‘m very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
112. It doesn‘t make sense 这没有意义(不合常理)。
113. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
114. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
115. None of your business! 与你无关!
116. Not a sound was heard 一点声音也没有。
117. That‘s always the case. 习以为常了。
118. The road divides here 这条路在这里分岔。
119. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
120. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
121. What‘s wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
122. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
123. A lovely day,isn‘t it? 好天气,是吗?
124. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
125. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
126. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
127. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
128. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
129. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
130. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
131. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
132. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
133. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
134. Mother doesn‘t make up. 妈妈不化妆。
135. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
136. She has been to school 她上学去了。
137. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
138. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
139. That‘s a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
140. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
141. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
142. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
143. First come first served. 先到先得。
144. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
145. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
146. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
147. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
148. He doesn‘t care about me. 他并不在乎我。
149. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
150. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
151. I get up at six o‘clock. 我六点起床。
152. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
153. I owe you for my dinner 我欠你晚餐的钱。
154. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
155. I‘m fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
156. It‘s no use complaining 发牢骚没什么用。
157. She‘s under the weather. 她心情·不好。
158. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
159. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
160. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
161. Winter is a cold season 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
162. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
163. divided by equals . 除以 等于。
164. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
165. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
166. He grasped both my hands 他紧握住我的双手。
167. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
168. I am so sorry about this 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
169. I can‘t afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
170. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
171. I have the right to know 我有权知道。
172. I heard some one laughing 我听见有人在笑。
173. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
174. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
175. I‘ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
176. I‘m not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
177. I‘m not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
178. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
179. It‘s too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
180. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
181. Let‘s not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
182. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
183. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
184. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
185. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
186. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
187. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
188. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
189. They‘re in red and white 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
190. We all desire happiness 我们都想要幸福。
191. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
192. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
193. What‘s your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
194. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
195. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
196. Would you like some help? 今天真漂亮!
197. You mustn‘t aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
198. You‘re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
199. You‘ve got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
200. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦!#p#副标题#e#
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: