为您找到与处理索赔英语相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语面试的突发状况的处理,欢迎大家阅读!
面试是没有彩排的,所以面对面试时的突发情况,有许多的“新手”不知道要怎么处理。看一些例子,希望对你有所帮助。这些“很意外的面试”,并非只有应届生才会碰到,只是对于社会经验欠缺的应届生来说,对应这些问题的能力也差了很多,所以这里就来分析一下。
如果预先做过功课,对该公司的业务或职位有自己的看法,那无疑在面试中占得了先机。不过对于大多数应届生来说,对于社会上形形色色的行业还比较陌生,很难做到深刻的理解。所以当对方让你谈谈自己对于这个行业的看法你又确实一无所知的情况下,不要选择沉默愣在那里。面试最忌讳冷场。你可以跟面试官说自己了解得比较浅,希望能向自己详细介绍一下。这里不得不说一下一些外企采用外语来面试,当你的外语不够好没有听懂时,可以直接说没听懂请说得简单一些,千万不要愣在那里。
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
导语:当你爱的人处于困难环境时,你要准备好处理彼此之间的敏感情绪。
If your partner’s things are not going well, try to provide an encouragement for them by offering a pep talk. You are the one who should remind them how wonderful and talented they are. You can give the example of their past accomplishments. Try to persuade them in their originality and abilities to make their dreams come true. This strategy will help you boost your partner’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的商务英语信函之索赔理由及依据汇总,以供大家学习参考。
1. All of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.
所有的衬衫都小一号,我怀疑你们发货时是不是出错了。
2. There are too many defective items in this shipment.
这批货里次品太多了。
3. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我方2月12日订购的货物抵达的时候已经遭损。
4. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。
5. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装不足,大量的东西漏了出来。
6. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。
7. The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.
贵方上星期五发的皮革鞋子尺码不对,它们应该是42码的。
8. The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.
你方上周发送的货物的质量实在太差,而根本就无法达到市场的要求。
9. The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.
你方发送的我方第346号订单项下的货物质量与我方认可的规格不符。
10. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。
11. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经复验,发现贵方发送的货物重量不够。
12. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
这批运输的货物短缺1450磅。
13. This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.
这是中国商检局签发的检验报告一份,作为我方索赔的依据。
14. Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the loss.
几乎每个桶都有点漏,你方应该赔偿我方的损失。
15. We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect compensation from you fro the loss.
由于贵方装船延误,导致我方失去了大量交易,望贵方给予补偿。
16. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
货物抵运时,我方发现至少有50个箱子遭损,占了总量的20%。
17. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
当货物抵达时,我方立即对商品进行了检验,发现短缺15KG。
18. We have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.
由于贵方所运送的货物质量问题,我方在售价上损失了20%,我方必须对此作出赔偿。
19. All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.
所有费用,包括商检费和因退货和索赔而造成的损失均由贵方承担。
20. You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.
你方必须对因延迟交货而给我方造成的一切损失负责。
21. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
我方非常吃惊地发现将近有30%的电子组件被水所污。
22. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
贵方应该更换所有的瑕疵品,并赔偿我们这一回所丢掉的生意,以弥补我们的损失。
23. We find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.
在中国商检局复验之后,我方发现货物的质量、数量和重量均与合同所规定的条款不符,现将商品退回,并向贵方提出索赔,要求赔偿损失。
24. The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.
商检报告显示有一些货物遭到了严重的损毁。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的BEC商务英语情景对话—处理工作变化,以供大家学习参考。
Michael: Billy, why are you sitting at this desk today?
迈克尔:比利,你今天怎么坐在这张桌子上?
Billy: My boss has moved me to a new desk and a new job.
比利:我上司让我挪到一张新桌子,并给了我一份新工作。
Michael: Is it a promotion?
迈克尔:是提升吗?
Billy: No, not really. Just a new job.
比利:不,不算得。只是一份新工作而已。
Michael: How do you feel about that?
迈克尔:你对此感觉如何?
Billy: Ok. I suppose but I like my old job better.
比利:我觉得还行吧,不过我更喜欢我的老工作。
Michael: I hate change. I just get settled in and then things change again.
迈克尔:我讨厌变动。我刚刚固定下来,又要变。
Billy: They say that a rut is a grave with the ends kicked out.
比利:他们说一成不变的生活是无底的坟墓。
Michael: So change is positive?
迈克尔:这么说变动是好事?
Billy: It must be! I don’t want to be in a grave yet!
比利:肯定是!我还不想呆在坟墓里!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对于刚刚开始接触国际贸易的人来说,不易把握商务信函的语气和句式。这次小编给大家提供一些索赔和投诉信中经常用到的句子,希望可以给大家一点启发。
1. I am writing for a replacement of the dictionary included. 特函要求替换随信寄去的字典。
2. Would you please correct your shipment by sending the order No. 2530 by the first available vessel? 请把我方2530号订单项下的货物用第一艘可订到仓位的货船运来,以纠正你方发货错误。
3. It would be highly appreciated if you could look into the personal computers, which should have reached our destination two weeks ago. 我方订购的个人电脑应在两周前到货,请查询有关交货情况。
4. On comparing the goods received with the sample supplied, we were sorry to notice the great differences in the designs of the machines. 比较收到的货物和样品,发现机器在设计上有很大的差异,甚感遗憾。
5. We feel it necessary to inform you that your last delivery of our order is not up to the usual standard. 我们有必要通知你们上次交货达不到通常标准。
6. Upon inspection, it was found that the total content had been short-delivered by 1.5 tons. 经检验,这批货短交了1.5吨。
7. After having the boxes examined we found that they were not strong enough for long distance delivery. 经检查,我们发现箱子不够坚固,不宜做长途运货之用。
8. It is regrettable to see that the chemical content of Item 022 is not up to the percentage contracted. 很遗憾,022项货所含的化学成分没达到合同规定的百分比。
9. There is a discrepancy in colors between the received materials and the samples. 收到的材料和样品颜色不同。
10. While placing our order we emphasized that any delay in delivery would definitely add to the cost of the goods. That is why we have to raise a claim on refunds for the loss incurred. 订货时,我们已强调任何交货延迟将无疑增加货物的成本。故此,我们必须索回由此产生的损失费。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
处理器是一块超大规模的集成电路,是一台计算机的运算核心(Core)和控制核心( Control Unit)。它的功能主要是解释计算机指令以及处理计算机软件中的数据。那么你知道处理器用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
processing unit
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了商务英语口语--索赔篇。一起来学习一下吧!
1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.
请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。
2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.
请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。
3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.
至于你方产品的品质低劣问题,我方要求你方赔偿一万美元。
4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.
由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。
5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.
任何有关该产品质量问题的申诉应该在货物到达后的十五天内提出。
6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.
我们的客户投诉我们的产品质量低劣。
7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement.
看来情况已十分清楚,我们希望你能设法尽快解决问题。
8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.
很遗憾,我们无法接受你方关于货物短装的索赔。
9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.
我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不 得不将此事提交你处解决。
10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.
由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,并务必请贵方 更换这些产品。
11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.
因货号有误,致使到货错误。对此,我们深表歉意。
12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.
我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。
13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.
考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。
14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.
我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。
15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.
很明显,货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。
16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.
考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受25吨短装的索赔。
17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.
我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。
18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.
我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事件。
19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.
内附有鉴定人对这破损的三箱货物的鉴定报告。
20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutely reliable.
这是由休斯顿的一个著名实验室提供的一份检验报告,证据绝对可靠。
W: Hello, Mr. Brown, how are you? It is nice to see you again.
B: How are you, Mrs. Wang. It certainly is a pleasure to see you again here. I hope you had an enjoyable trip from London.
W: The flight was really long, but it was comfortable so I do not feel very tired.
B: I am glad that you had a pleasant trip. I hope you are comfortably settled and find things at the hotel satisfactory.
W: Everything is perfect, thank you. Well, now, Mr. Brown, if you don’t mind, I’ll get to the point.
B: Okay. You want to take up the subject of the arbutus, don’t you?
W: That’s right. You see, Mr. Brown, you have probably been ad- vised of the serious damage done to the last consignment of 60 cases of arbutus. Upon its arrival in London on board the S.S. Cornea, it was found, much to our regret, that about 50% of the cases were leaking. Closer inspection by the Health Officers showed that the contents were considered unfit for human consumption.
-- 布朗先生,你好。很高兴再次见到你。
-- 王小姐,你好。很荣幸在这里又见到你。希望你从伦敦来一路 旅途愉快。
-- 飞行时间虽长,但客机非常舒适,所以也不觉得很累。
-- 我很高兴你旅途愉快。希望你住得舒适,旅馆设备都还觉得满意。
-- 谢谢你,一切都很好。噢,布朗先生,要是你不介意的话,现在咱 们就开始谈谈业务吧。
-- 好,你想谈谈杨梅的事,对不对?
-- 对。布朗先生,也许你已经知道最后一批60箱的杨梅严重损坏的 情况。“柯娜”轮一到达伦敦的时候,我们就遗憾地发现其中有一 半左右的箱子渗漏。经卫生检疫局官员仔细检查,认为 内装食品 不可供人们食用。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语中英互译--保险及索赔,希望对你有帮助哦!
We've given your claim our careful consideration.
我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。
We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.
关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。
The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim.
中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。
We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔。
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
处理:有处置、安排、加工等意思。如:任何一个部门的工作,都必须先有情况的了解,然后才会有好的处理。那么你知道处理用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
dispose
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家介绍了外贸英语索赔口语表达,一起来学习吧!
1.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达
2.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损
3.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重
4.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out
of order within 50Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度
5.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近20%的包破损,货物严重受污.
6.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and
paying for the business we have lost.
你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失
7.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
货到后经过检查,我们发现短重50公吨
8.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
16号箱发现少了3包
9.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.
我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔
10.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of
the goods concerned.
我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔
11.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔
12.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
该货短重1,450磅
13.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of
the total quantity.
货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20%
14.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of
15kg was found.
货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重15公斤
15.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components
were water-stained.
惊讶地发现有近30%的电子产品被水污染
16.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases
and the contents have been broken.
从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。
17.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of
cement had been lost.
在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥丢失
18.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly
damaged condition.
我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损
19.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用
20.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经重检你方的货物被发现短重
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
索赔是指国际贸易业务的一方违反合同的规定,直接或间接地给另一方造成损害,受损方向违约方提出损害赔偿要求。接下来小编为大家整理了有关索赔的英语对话。希望对你有帮助哦!
伦敦一家进口行的代表约琴夫-帕麦先生正在访问中国,自几天前他抵达广州,他就一直参加广州交易会。他受伦敦总公司的指示,要和中国外贸公司广州分公司的唐同志联系,商谈索赔案件。唐是代表上海分公司处理这一案件的。
Palmer: Hello, Mr Tang, how are you? It is nice to meet you again.
帕:唐先生,你好。又见到你感到愉快。
Tang: How are you, Mr Palmer. It's really a pleasure to see you here again. I do hope you have had a very enjoyable trip from London.
唐:帕麦先生,你好。在这儿又见到你,实在荣幸。你从伦敦回来,希望你这次旅途快乐。
Palmer: I must confess that the air trip is really a long one. But, you see, the air-lines are very comforable so that one does not feel tired at all the end of the journey.
帕:我该承认这次乘飞机航程够长的了。但是你知道,客机非常舒适,到终点时一点不感到劳累。
Tang: Glad you have had a pleasant trip. I have to doubt you are comfortably settled and find things at the hotel satisfactory.
唐:你旅途愉快我也高兴。想必你已安顿下来,旅馆设备都还满意。
Palmer: Everything is perfect, thank you. Well, now, Mr Tang, if you don't mind. I'll talk shop with you directly.
帕:谢谢你,一切都美满。噢,唐先生,要是你不介意的话,现在咱们直截了当谈谈业务吧。
Tang: Perfectly all right with me. In fact, we'd better talk over our business first and then have a chat afterwards. You wish to take up the subject of the Arbutus, don't you?
唐:那很好,说实话,我们最好先谈业务,然后再聊聊。你想提出杨梅的事,是不是?
Palmer: That's right. You see, Mr Tang, you have probably been advised of the serious damage done to the last consignment of 60 cases of Arbutus. Upon its arrival in London on board S. S. Corna, it was found, much to our regret, that about 50% of the cases were leaking. Closer inspection by the Health Officers showed that the contents were considered unfit for human consumption.
帕:是,唐先生,也许你早已接到通知,最后一批60箱杨梅损坏严重。“柯娜”轮到达伦敦时,我们发现其中有百分之五十左右是漏的,对此我们感到十分遗憾。经卫生检疫所官员仔细检查,认为内装的食品不再可以供人们食用。
Tang: Just a minute, if you please, Mr Palmer. Have your people in London discovered what were the exact causes of the leakage? It was rather a singular case, for thounsands of tons of this product have been exported and this seems to be the only case of having been damaged en route.
唐:帕麦先生,稍等一等。我请问,在伦敦你们有人发现漏的确切原因是什么?这样的事还只有这么一次。我们已经出口了几千吨,在中途损坏的看来仅此头一回。
Palmer: I am sorry I have to say it was not en route. It was definitely damaged prior to loading onto the S. S Corna. You may think it a singular case, yet the fact remains that this has made it necessary for us to file a claim on you. Here, Mr. Tang, I have brought along with me the certificate issued by the London Health Officer. It speaks for itself. As to the causes, closer inspection and examination by our cargohandling people revealed that the leakage of juice was brought about by damaged tins. They were evidently broken through careless handling while being loaded into the ship's hold in Shanghai dock.
帕:很抱歉,我得说明,损坏不是发生在运输途中,是在装上“柯娜”轮之前,你可能认为这是独一无二罕见的事。可是简单的事实就是如此,我们有必要向你提出索赔。唐先生,这儿有伦敦卫生检疫所官员发的证书,书上写得的一清二楚。我们经办装卸的人仔细检察过,看出果汁漏出的原因是罐头损坏池。很明显,当货在上海码头搬运装船时,因操作不慎造成损坏货物。
Tang: As I have said before, the whole business is most unfortunate. We have never come across such a case of damage during loading.
唐:我刚才讲过,这件事实在是很不幸。我们从没有遇到罐头正在装船时发生损坏的事。
Palmer: I have to remind you that our terms are C.I.F London port. While we have full confidence in your Commodities Inspection Bureau in its capacity of quality inspection, this is a case which occured after their sampling and analysis at the works. And the broken tins through careless handling and deterioration of contents en route necessarily about this state of affairs. Now, Mr Tang, you are well aware that our business has just started this branch of activites and the losses thus sustained will be a blow to this department. I am sure you will think it fair on our part when we suggest that the total value of the parcel should be reduced by 50% and that you should give us an allowance by way of credit for the amount to be set against our future purchases of canned fruits from you.
帕:我得提醒你,我们成交的条款是伦敦到岸价。虽然我们对你商品检验局检验品质的能力是信任的,可是损坏是在工厂中抽样化验之后发生的,操作不慎,罐头损坏,中途货物变质,必然会造成这个情景。唐先生,你很清楚我们才开始经营这项业务,蒙受的损失将对业务部门是一个打击。我建议这批货从总价中削减百分之五十,我肯定说,是公平的。请你给予补贴,这款就用于将来向你们订购罐头水果时冲销。
Tang: To be fair to your company, I am directed by my Shanghai Branch to settle this issue with you amicably on condition that you give us a certificate issued by your Health Department. Now that this is a available, I think everything will be in order.
唐:上海分公司给我提示,对于你公司办事要公平,要和你友好解决问题,可是有一个条件,卫生检疫所官员发的证书要给我们。现在证书已经有了,我想万事俱备。
Palmer: I am so glad to hear of your ready agreement. Your fairness in business dealings is really unsurpassed. shall we send you a letter confirming this?
帕:听到你这么痛快地同意,我很高兴。办理业务这么公平,真的谁也比不上你。我们将寄信给你证实这个协议,好吗?
Tang: As soons as you send us a letter confirmning this conversation, we'll send you a reply immediately.
唐:你们寄出证实这次谈话的信之后,我们立刻答复。
Palmer: Thanks ever so much for your co-operation, Mr Tang. Good-bye.
帕:万分感谢你的合作。唐先生,再会。
Tang: Good-bye Mr Palmer. Come over here when you are through with your business and we'll have a friendly chat.
唐:你办完业务后就到这儿来,我们可以叙叙友情。帕麦先生,再见。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
国际贸易中经常发生索赔现象。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸索赔常用英语句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美圆。
We register a claim for US$200.
我们提出索赔200美圆。
The Japanese Company agreed to compensate us for the defective watches by 4% of the total value.
日本一家公司同意就手表不精确向我们赔偿总价值的百分之四。
There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
2023年成人高考专升本英语真题及答案(详解)
成人高考,作为一项国家级的大型考试,承载着无数考生的梦想和期望。经过一上午努力奋斗,2023年10月份成人高考英语科目已经考完,下面小编为大家整理了2023年成人高考专升本英语真题及答案,这些都是由考生回忆整理的,仅供参考!
成人高考英语是必考科目,相对四级英语来说,成考英语的难度要低一些,介于三级到四级之间。很多成考生都没有长期的学习英语,所以刚开始学习难度可能会比较大,但是不用担心,只要坚持学习一段时间,慢慢的我们的学习能力就会加强的。
学习英语尽量开口说,就算记生词也是。把握正确念法,才能帮助记住一个单词。多找文章大声朗诵。成考英语学习没有捷径,学会学习,才能更好地提高复习效率。成人高考属于成人教育的一种,考生几乎都是在职人士,国家自然会有所考量,作为国家选拔人才的一种方式,成人高考采用宽进严出的方式,考试难度并不大。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
人教PEP版三年级上册英语电子课本教材(完整版)
人教版PEP版的教材设计更加科学,提倡“以话为主,以书为辅”的教学理念,更侧重实践,让学生在实践中学习,而人教版则更侧重说说,让学生在许多练习中掌握英语的基本知识和技能。以下是小编为大家收集的关于人教PEP版三年级上册英语电子课本教材的相关内容,供大家参考!
问候和自我介绍:在第一部分,学生学习如何用英语问候和进行自我介绍,包括基本的问候语、介绍自己和问候他人的常见语句。
数字和颜色:在这个单元,学生们学会用英语数数和描述颜色,课程包括数数1到100,如何描述颜色以及练习颜色相关的游戏和绘画活动。
家庭和朋友:在这个单元中,学生们学习介绍自己的家庭成员和朋友。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
人教PEP版小学3年级英语上册(电子课本)
人教版PEP版的教材设计更加科学,提倡“以话为主,以书为辅”的教学理念,更侧重实践,让学生在实践中学习,而人教版则更侧重说说,让学生在许多练习中掌握英语的基本知识和技能。以下是小编为大家收集的关于人教PEP版小学3年级英语上册的相关内容,供大家参考!
(1) 祈使句有两种类型,一种是以动词原形开头,在动词原形之前加do (但只限于省略第二人称主语的句子)。
Take this seat.
Do be careful.
否定结构:
Don't move.
Don't be late.
(2) 第二种祈使句以let开头。
Let 的反意疑问句
a、 Let's 包括说话者
Let's have another try,shall we / shan't we?
= Shall we have another try?
b、Let us 不包括说话者
Let us have another try,will you / won't you?
= Will you please let us have another try?
否定结构:
Let's not talk of that matter.
Let us not talk of that matter.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
义务教育教科书北师大版英语(三年级起点)三年级上册高清
义务教育教科书·英语(三年级起点)三年级上册是人民教育出版社出版的,为了帮助 大家更好的学习。以下是小编为大家收集的关于义务教育教科书北师大版英语(三年级起点)三年级上册的相关内容,供大家参考!
北师大版义务教育教科书·数学·一年级·下册
北师大版义务教育教科书·数学·二年级·下册
北师大版义务教育教科书·数学·三年级·上册
北师大版义务教育教科书·数学·四年级·上册
北师大版义务教育教科书·数学·五年级·上册
北师大版义务教育教科书·数学·六年级·上册
北师大版义务教育教科书·语文·一年级·上册
北师大版义务教育教科书·语文·二年级·上册
北师大版义务教育教科书·语文·三年级·上册
北师大版义务教育教科书·语文·四年级·上册
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
考研英语2024备考复习技巧
考研英语分为英语一,英语二。考研英语一和英语二的题型都有英语知识运用、阅读理解和写作。以下是小编为大家收集的关于考研英语2024备考复习技巧的相关内容,供大家参考!
1、考研英语二的总考试时长是180分钟。
2、第一部分的20个选择题,可以安排20分钟。
3、第二部分的A节安排75分钟,B节安排25分钟。预计总时长是100分钟。
4、第三部分的英译汉,安排20分钟。
5、第四部分的Part A安排15分钟,Part B安排25分钟。预计总时长是40分钟。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
硕士研究生考研英语完型填空题及答案(2024)
为了让考研的同学更高效地复习考研英语,小编考研频道已经整理出了2024年考研英语完型填空试题和答案。如果你正在准备考研,不妨了解一下这些资料,希望它们能对你的备考有所帮助。
考研的考场分配根据考生的所在地以及报考学校等进行安排,在职人员考研时,考场一般都会分配在户籍所在地或工作单位所在地。
考研报考同一学校的考生理论上是分配在一个考点,甚至是同一考场的。考研报考同一学校的相同专业和不同专业是一起考试的。因为考研的考点、考场分配是实行统一管理,采取统一分配的原则,便于管理。
考研考场还有另外的分配方法,是划分考研的考场、考点时先按照各省、各市进行统一划分,然后是按照学校进行划分,再次是按照专业进行划分。
总之就是考研考场怎么分配对于考生的影响不大,考生只需要按照准考证所指示的前往指定考点进行考试即可,并且携带相关证件。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: