为您找到与四年级英语情景对话大全相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的一些电话英语情景对话大全,以供大家学习参考。
A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。
B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。
A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。
C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.
好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software.
我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。
C: I see. Put him on line two. 好的,请转到2号线。
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.
好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。
A: Could I have your name again, please? 请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?
A: And the number? 电话号码呢?
B: 021-64358796
A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.
好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 谢谢你的帮助,再见。
A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 别客气,再见。
A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗?
B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
A: May I know who’s calling? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
B: I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) 好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)
Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。
A: You are welcome. 别客气。
A: Good morning. NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。
B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?
A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling? 对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?
B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?
我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter. 请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。
A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.
我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。
B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later. 那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。
A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all. 行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。
作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。通过电话还可以用它来解决当面不好说的许多问题呢!本期,我们就来学习一下如何用电话预约和解决问题。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?
办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?
尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。
HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?
海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?
NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?
HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。
NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。
HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?
海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?
NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.
尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。
HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre
海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。
NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。
HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?
NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?
HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.
海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。
NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.
尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。
HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?
NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。
HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。
NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.
尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。
HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?
海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?
NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.
尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。
HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。
>>>>>点击下一页:更多电话英语情景对话#p#副标题#e#
到国外出差之前,一般而言都以传真和外国的当事者取得晤面的约定,很少用电话联络。但是在国内,或是自己在国外需要紧急晤面的时候,利用电话则较为方便。在本篇中所要介绍的是要求晤面的人:
(1)正确介绍自己的姓名,与正确获知对方姓名。
(2)要询问希望与谁晤面,并且把意思正确地传达给对方。
(3)要传达或询问约定的时间与场所。
如果能正确地沟通并掌握上述三点原则,那么你的商务英文电话就可以说是及格了。
(1)经由秘书安排约定
I’d like to make an appoingtment with Mr.Hammer. (我想要和Hammer先生约个见面时间)
原则上约定见面商谈时,应事先用传真或信函同志对方较为妥当。如果在事先未能以书面告知时,最好说清楚见面时想说的内容,如 to diascuss the contract [洽谈合同事宜]。
(2)经由秘书安排约定
Could I see Mr.Hammer sometime this week? (我们能不能在这个星期跟Hammer先生见个面?
sometime this week 是[这个星期随便什么时候]之意。最好配合自己的日程表说清楚有空闲的时间,如 Either on Wednesday or Thursday.(星期三或星期四都可以)。
(3)经由秘书安排约定
Would it be possible to see Mr.Hammer tomorrow? (明天能不能跟 Hammer先生见个面?) 左句含有 Does Mr.Hammer have time to meet with me tomorrow? (Hammer先生明天有时间跟我见面吗?),或 If he does have time,may I meet him tomorrow? (如果他有空,我明天能跟他见面吗?)之意。
(4)经由秘书安排约定
What time is convenient for him? (他什么时候有空呢?) 也可以说 What time is he available?(他什么时候有空?),但用 convenient 会给人比较客气的感觉。如果无法照对方的要求时间见面时,就说I’m available at three o’clock.(我三点有空)来试探一下也无妨。
(5)经由秘书安排约定
I’d like to have lunch with him tomorrow. (我想明天和他吃午饭)
在欧美,商业界常举行 a lunch meeting [商业午餐]。在这种聚餐中,不但容易相互沟通,也可以借此加深彼此交情,因而用餐的时间长达三小时的情形也屡见不鲜。
(6)直接求见本人
If you have time, I’d like to meet with you today. (如果您有时间,我想今天跟您见个面)
虽然已约好时间,可是有急事想提早见面时,就可以用这句。如果没有空闲时间就说 I’m sorry,but I’m really tied up today.(很抱歉,我今天真的没空)。
(7)直接求见本人
Could you spare me about half an hour? (能不能给我半个小时的时间?)
这句话是对熟人说的话。spare是[腾出(时间),分让(东西)之意。有时间的话说 Sure.,OK.等;如果没空的话说 I’m afraid I can’t.(恐怕不行)就可以了。
(8)直接求见本人
Could we get together at L.A.Restaurant? (我们能不能在洛城餐厅会面?)
get together是[聚会、会面]之意的较为随便的说法。说明聚会地点,如某某餐厅等时,最好指出大家共同认识(shared knowledge)的目标比较好。
(9)直接求见本人
I was wondering if we could arrange a meeting to discuss the new product. (我想,我们是不是可以安排一次会面来讨论新产品)
这句是经由第三者介绍而尚未谋面的人在约定晤面时使用。I was wondering if...的说法含有不太拘束形式的温和语气。还可以用Would it be possible to meet and discuss the new product?.
(10)直接求见本人
I’m calling about what we discussed the other day. (我打电话是为了前几天我们所讨论的事)
这句是已见过面想再继续时的说词。接到电话的人可以答称 I’ve been waiting for your call.(我一直在等您的电话里),并接着说Let’s get together. When can we meet to talk?(我们来聚一聚。什么时候可以见面?)
(11)询问目的
What would you like to talk to me about? (你要跟我谈些什么事?)
也可以用 Can l ask you what you want to discuss?.要见面之前,事先了解讨论的内容、前后关系、背景(context)等有助于预作交涉前的准备工作。
(12)表示同意
Sure. (好啊!)
简短地表达肯定的方式有 Certainly. (当然可以),Of course.(当然)等,意思都差不多。在谈话中如果常用这种简短词句会给人幼稚的感觉。应该用一些不同说法才能给人较佳印象。
(13)表示拒绝
I don’t think we have to meet on this subject. (关于这个问题,我不认为我们有见面的必要)
对于不认识的人或推销人员的求见电话,认为无需见面时,可以用这句话,或明确地用It’s probably not necessary to meet.(没有必要见面)来加以谢绝。
(14)与代理人会面
I’m afraid I can’t, but Mr.Brown will meet you instead. (我不能会面,但Mr.Brown会替我跟你见面)
句首用 I’m afraid I can’t...会给人非常客气的印象。若不小心而唐突地说出I’m too busy to meet you.,说不定会给对方带来受轻视的感觉。
(15)想要决定的时间与场所
May I arrange the time and the place, please? (能不能让我安排时间与场所?)
也可以 Do you mind if I set the time and location for our meeting? (我来定见面的时间和地点可以吗?)。开会的时间和地点常常影响商谈的成果,因而配合对方时间的同时,要把握主导权。
(16)询问适当的时间
When do you have free time? (您什么时候有空?)
这是自己有时间可以配合对方来约定见面时间的问法。也可以用 When are you available? 谈商务时,free time 指的是除去假日及下班后的时间。
(17)告知适当时间
I’m free at three o’clock today. (我今天下午3点有空)
此句是(3点以前不方便,但3点以后才有空)的意思。也可以用 I’m available at three o’clock.如果是[3点到4点有空]的话,就用availbale from three o ’clock until four 即可。
(18)提议约定日期与时间
Can I see you Thursday at nine? (我能不能在星期四,9点跟您见面?)
如果对方没有时间时,就用 How about...? 的句型来调整适当的见面时间。用I’ll be free anytime from 10:00a.m.till 3:00p.m.on Wednesday.(星期三的上午10点到下午3点我都有空)的话,可以让对方选择方便的时间。
中国家庭并不常用电话答录机(Answering Machine),但在北美家庭,几乎家家都用。外来电话拨入时,若该电话号码的主人不在,就会让拨入者听到一段留言,这叫Answer。绝大多数的Answer都是千篇一律的:说明主人不在,请拨入者留下简短信息及姓名电话号码等。以下几则特别的 Answer 体现了美国佬的幽默,你能体会出其幽默所在吗? 同时,本人希望读者能举一反三,从美国家庭电话留言中学到一些有用的东西,从而可以应用到商务电话留言当中来:
1) My wife and I can’t come to the phone right now, but if you’ll leave your name and number, we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re finished.
2) Hi. This is John. If you are the phone company, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my financial aid institution, you didn’t lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don’t worry, I have plenty of money.
3) Hi, I’m not home right now but my answering machine is, so you can talk to it instead. Wait for the beep(beep:主人的Answer讲完以后,Answer Machine会发出一声beep, 这时候来电话者就可以开始留言了。).
4) Hi! John’s answering machine is broken. This is his refrigerator. Please speak very slowly, and I’ll stick your message to myself with one of these magnets(磁铁).
注:通常情况下,来电话者面对录音讲话都不太自然,所以语言往往很急促,三句两句话就完了。这可苦坏了接听留言的主人,听多少遍都听不清留言者到底是谁,讲了些什么。对于母语非英文的人,这种感觉会更深。所以,以下这两段幽默干脆就首先告诉电话拨入者,我的Answer Machine不好使,你且慢慢来。
5) Hello, this is Sally’s microwave. Her answering machine just eloped(私奔) with her tape deck(磁带驱动器), so I’m stuck with taking her calls. Say, if you want anything cooked while you leave your message, just hold it up to the phone.
6) Hello, you are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My owners do not needsiding(墙板,壁板), windows, or a hot tub(浴盆), and their carpets are clean. They give to charity(慈善团体) through their office and do not need their picture taken. If you’re still with me, leave your name and number and they will get back to you.
7) Hi. I am probably home. I’m just avoiding someone I don’t like. Leave me a message, and if I don’t call back, it’s you.
8) This is not an answering machine -- this is a telepathic(心灵感应术) thought- recording device. After the tone, think about your name, your reason for calling and a number where I can reach you, and I’ll think about returning your call.
注:tone:与对第3)句beep 的注释含义完全一样,主人的Answer讲完以后,Answer Machine会发出一声beep, 这时候来电话者就可以开始留言了。
9) Hi, this is George. I’m sorry I can’t answer the phone right now. Leave a message, and then wait by your phone until I call you back.
6) Hello, you are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My owners do not need siding(墙板,壁板), windows, or a hot tub(浴盆), and their carpets are clean. They give to charity(慈善团体) through their office and do not need their picture taken. If you’re still with me, leave your name and number and they will get back to you.
7) Hi. I am probably home. I’m just avoiding someone I don’t like. Leave me a message, and if I don’t call back, it’s you.
8) This is not an answering machine -- this is a telepathic(心灵感应术) thought- recording device. After the tone, think about your name, your reason for calling and a number where I can reach you, and I’ll think about returning your call. 注:tone:与对第3)句beep 的注释含义完全一样,主人的Answer讲完以后,Answer Machine会发出一声beep, 这时候来电话者就可以开始留言了。
9) Hi, this is George. I’m sorry I can’t answer the phone right now. Leave a message, and then wait by your phone until I call you back.
10) If you are a burglar(夜贼), then we’re probably at home cleaning our weapons right now and can’t come to the phone. Otherwise, we probably aren’t home and it’s safe to leave us a message.
11) You’re growing tired. Your eyelids(眼皮) are getting heavy. You feel very sleepy now. You are gradually losing your willpower(毅力) and your ability to resist suggestions. When you hear the tone you will feel helplessly compelled to(感到无助而被迫做某事) leave your name, number, and a message.
12) Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be recorded and will be used by us.
注:you have the right to remain silent:电影电视里警察出示逮捕令时常讲的一句话。西方社会讲究人权,任何疑犯在未审判之前不得认为有罪,因而不能逼供、更不可拷打:他们有权保持沉默。
13) Hello, you’ve reached Jim and Sonya. We can’t pick up the phone right now, because we’re doing something we really enjoy. Sonya likes doing it up and down, and I like doing it left to right ... real slowly. So leave a message, and when we’re done brushing our teeth, we’ll get back to you.
>>>>>点击下一页:更多电话英语情景对话#p#副标题#e#
当要找的人不在的时候,通常的对话见下:
a: Hello, This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen?
b: Yes, one moment please. I'll get her for you.
a: Thank you.
b: I' m sorry, she' s not at her room right now.
a: Oh, I' ll call her again.
简译:
a: 喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗?
b: 好,请等一下,我为你转接。
a: 谢谢。
b: 对不起,她现在不在。
a: 那我等下再打给她。
另外,还有如下的几种说法:
1. It’s nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I’ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。
抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
有急事时的表达方法:
1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
翻译:
1. 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。
打错电话时常说:
1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number.
2. Is this 02-2718-5398?
3. Sorry to have bothered you.
4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number.
5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344 ?
简译:
1. 抱歉我打错电话了。(打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
2. 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
3. 很抱歉打扰你了。
4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
5. 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
解析:
1. 区域号码是 area code
2. 电话号码的念法:02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four. 0 可念成 oh 或 zero,*22 可念成 two-two 或 double two
1. I will send you some brochures, if you are interested.
如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。
2. Can you suggest an alternative﹖
能否告知您其他方便时间?
3. As an alternative I wish to propose May 3rd.
另一个方便时间是5月3日。
4. If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.
如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。
5. I see. But aren't these prices for your domestic customers﹖
我明白了。但是这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?
6.Yes, we take note of your comment. Prices depend also on volume. How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year﹖
好的,我们会注意这一点。价格也会因数量而有所不同,贵公司预计在第一年销售多少数量呢?
7.Then let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.
那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。
订购商品及询问
1. I’d like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog.
2. May I order some flowers?
3. How can I pay for this item?
4. I’d like to buy the car on your TV commercial.
5. Please send me your catalogue.
6. Do you have any Life Menu Magazine tenth stock?
7. How long will it arrive?
8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered.
9. I’m calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn’t arrived yet.
简译:
1.我想要订你们目录上的晚礼服。
2.我可以订些花吗?
3.我要怎么付款?
4.我想要买你们电视广告上的汽车。
5.请寄目录给我。
6.你们第十期的“生活菜单”还有存货吗?
7.需要多久才会送到呢?
8.你们送来的产品不是我订的东西.
9. 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西。产品到现在都还没到。
解析:
1. 现在电话或网络订购在国内也很流行,即使是人在国内你也可以订购外国目录上的产品。但在打电话前一定要先记下商品的型号及尺寸,以节省通话时间。
2. commercial有(电视、广播中的)商业广告之意,也可说成commercial film, 简称为c.f. 。而advertisement 则指(平面的)广告,简称为ad; advertisement mail 是广告邮件; advertisement column是广告栏,这些都是很常用到的。
3. place 有开出订单之意。ie: to place an order with sb. (和某人订订单)
电话英语相关
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
周末是我们放松自己的最好时间,那么你想学习一些有关谈论周末的常用英语口语,下面读文网小编为大家带来谈论周末的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:There's a concert in Capital Theatre this Sunday.
A:这个星期天首都剧院有音乐会。
B:So what?
B:那又怎么样?
A:Look,I have two tickets.Will you go with me?
看,我这儿有两张票,和我一起去吗?
B:Wow,I like concerts.
B:太好了,我喜欢音乐会。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,是我们练习英语口语的最佳途径,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关观光的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:I've booked an air ticket to Venice.
A:我订了一张去威尼斯的机票。
B:How long will you be there?
B:在那儿呆多久?
A:I'd like to stay there for a week.
A:我想呆一周。
B:So you'll have a tour of the famous city.
那么你可以游览一下这座名城了.
A:Certainly.
A:当然.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来日常基础英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Mum,pass me some more please!
A:妈妈,请再给我一点。
B:Tina,you should have more nutritious food.Don't eat these crisps any more.
B:蒂娜,你该吃些更有营养的食物,别总吃这些炸土豆片了。
A:But the ads say they're most nutritious.
A:可广告说它们非常有营养。
B:Have you ever heard the ads say anything bad about their products?
B:你听广告说他们的产品不好吗?
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些两人谈论天气英语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A:The sun is shining.
A:阳光灿烂。
B:But there're some mare's tails.
B:但是有些马尾云。
A:That's the sign of wind.
A:那是有风的征兆。
B:Oh,really,I thought it was a sign of rain.
哦,是吗,我还以为是要下雨呢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些简单实用点餐英语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?
柜台服务员:午安,先生。我能为您服务吗?
C: Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger and a large order of French fries.
顾客:好啊,我要一个起士汉堡和一大份薯条。
A: Would you like anything to drink with that?
服务员:请问还要什么饮料吗?
C: Yes, a medium Coke.
顾客:好啊,一杯中可。
A : Will that be all?
服务员:就这些吗?
C: Yes.
顾客:是的。
A: For here or to go?
服务员:在这里吃或外带呢?
C: To go, please. ( The attendant hands the customer his order.
顾客:外带。(服务员把顾客点的餐交给他。)
A: That'll be $ 4. 25... ( The customer gives her a 5 dollar bill. ) ... out of five. Here is your change, sir. Have a nice day.
服务员:一共4.25美元……(顾客递给她一张5美元钞票)……收你5块钱。先生,这是找您的零钱。祝您有个愉快的一天。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话是练习英语口语的重要阅读材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关表达感情的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:I feel pity for the old man.
A:我很同情那位老人。
B:I feel the same way.
B:我也是。
A:It must be dreadful to grow old.
A:老了一定很可怕。
B:It sure is.He has no one to turn to,very miserable indeed.
B:是啊,他无依无靠,很惨啊。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习一些最简单又常用的英语口语吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来简单日常英语情景对话,希望对你有所帮助!
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
Gabrielle: Hello!
你好
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,谢谢。
Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家过夏天。
Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎么计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你来自那里。
Gabrielle: That's right.
是的。
Todd: Were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.
也许最高达到了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
Todd: Animals!
宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋。好的,十分谢谢。
Gabrielle: Cheers!
不客气!
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
假期是人们经常讨论的一个话题,比如讨论如何安排自己的假期之类的。下面读文网小编为大家带来谈论假期的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:What would you be doing in U.S.A?
A:你到美国后要干什么?
B:Most of the time I'll be on a tour,enjoying the beautiful scenery there.
大多数时间是去观光.观赏那里的美丽风光。
A:What do you want to see particularly?
A:特别想去哪儿?
B:I'll go to the Yellow Stone Park,and Great Canyon.
B:黄石公园和大裂谷。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些谈论饮食英语情景对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A:Let's have seafood for a change.How about oyster and lobster?
我们吃海鲜换换口味吧.牡蛎和龙吓怎么样?
B:I couldn't agree more!
B:我完全同意!
A:Anything else you want to add?
A:你还要加点什么吗?
B:Oh,yeah,two beers.
B:噢,对了,两杯啤酒。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅行之前最重要的就是学会一些常用的问路英语口语,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关问路英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Is this the road to Friendship Store?
A:这是去友谊商店的路吗?
B:You could get there this way, but it's nearer to go along Walt Street.
从这儿走可以到,但从沃尔特大街走更近.
A:Where is Walt Street?
A:沃尔特大街在哪儿?
B:Next to this one.
B:下条街就是.
看完这篇文章
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习常用的商业英语情景对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来常用的商业英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Did you find that Lily and Tom often go out for lunch together recently?
A:你有没有发现莉莉和汤姆最近经常一起外出共进午餐?
B: Oh, you always can find what others could not.
B:哦,你总是独具慧眼啊!
A: I don't believe that you haven't found their intimate relationship.
A:我就不相信你没有发现他们之间的暧昧关系。
B: Ha-ha. What's your opinion about such relationship?
B:哈哈,那你怎么看这种关系啊?
A: Actually, I neither object to it nor support it.
A:事实上,我不反对,也不支持。
B: Wow, neutral! Good!
B:哦,中立,不错!
A: How about you?
A:你呢?
B: I do not approve female workers to have such relationship with male col-leagues. I think this kind of relationship will go out of our control, and will harm our career , even may influence our life.
B:我不赞成女同事与男同事发生类似这种的关系。我认为这种关系可能会超出我们的控制,进而伤害我们的事业,甚至影响到我们的生活。
A: That's right. If the two are single, that would be acceptable. If one has been married or has someone, that would be dangerous.
A:是的。如果两个人都是单身,这倒还能接受。如果有一方已经结婚或者已经有对象了,这种关系就很危险了。
B: Yeah. I hope that both of them are single. Ha-ha.
B:是啊。希望他们俩都还是单身啊。哈哈!
A: That's none of your business.
A:那就不关你的事了!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来简单的英语日常情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Good morning, Mr.zhang.
A:早上好,张先生。
B:Good morning.
B:早上好。
A:How are you? How nice to see you again.How is everthing going?
A:你好吗?很高兴能再次见到你。过得怎么样?
B;Very well, What about you?
B:非常好,你怎么样?
A:Not bad, thanks, Our company has sent me to pick you up here.
A:还可以,谢谢。我们公司派我来这儿接你。
B:That is so nice of you.
B:你们真是太好了。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果你有计划出外旅游,那么你想学一些有关旅游计划的英语情景对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游计划旅游英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
苏珊:
Hello, Jacob, how are you doing?
雅各布.你好.最近好吗?
雅各布:
Hi, Susan! I`m fine. I heard you`ve been to many places in China during the past year.
还好吧.我听说你去年去了中国的很多地方.
苏珊:
Yes, I have. I love traveling.
是啊.我是去了不少地方.我喜欢旅行.
雅各布:
Which do you prefer ? Going on a package tour with a tour agency or going on your own-a "Do-It-Yourself" tour?
你更喜欢哪一种旅行.是跟旅行团还是自助游?
苏珊:
When I first came to China, I usually took package tours but now I`ve found Do-It-Yourself tours are more interesting.
我刚来中国的时候.常常跟团旅游.但现在我发现自助游更有意思.
雅各布:
Yes, they are. I like traveling independently. There`s not so much freedom in a package tour.
是啊.确实如此.我喜欢自己旅行.跟旅行团不太自由.
苏珊:
Exactly. What I really don`t like in a package tour is that the tour buses stop at tourist stores for a certain time and we are forced to spend lots of time shopping even if we have little interest in jade, pearls or paintings.
没错!我最讨厌跟团的地方就是.就算我们对那些宝石.珍珠和画一点兴趣也没有.旅游大巴也总要在那些景点的商店停一段时间.我们就被迫花时间购物.
雅各布:
Yes, another disadvantage is that the tourists have to follow exactly the travel agency`s schedule, but in a Do-It-Yourself tour they can select their own itinerary.
是啊.跟团还有一个缺点就是游客必须听从旅行社的日程安排.但要是自助游的话.游客就能自主安排行程.
苏珊:
And in a package tour, I always have to hurry up to follow the tour guide and stand next to him to hear what he says. I can`t stay longer at those places I like and take more pictures.
而且跟团旅行时.我总是忙着赶上导游.站的离他近一些好听他讲解.这样.我就不能在我喜欢的景点多呆一会儿.多照几张相片了.
雅各布:
That`s another reason why I prefer Do-It-Yourself option. I can travel at my own pace.
这也是我更喜欢自助游的另一个原因.就是能按我自己的节奏旅行.
苏珊:
And besides that, it`s great to select your own travel mates.
不仅如此.能自己选择旅伴也是件很棒的事.
雅各布:
You`re right. Traveling with friends or family is better than going with strangers.
你说的对.与朋友和家人一起旅行比和陌生人旅行更好.
苏珊:
I`m planning to drive myself to the countryside in the weekend. Would you like to come?
我计划着周末自己开车去郊区玩.你想一起去吗?
雅各布:
I`d love to, but I`ve already promised to go backpacking with my classmates.
我很想去.可我已经答应和同学一起去远足了.
苏珊:
That`s all right. Maybe I can ask Lisa. She loves "Do-It-Yourself" tours, too.
没关系.或许我可以问问丽莎.她也喜欢自助游.
雅各布:
Have a nice weekend!
祝你周末玩得愉快!
苏珊:
Thanks. The same to you!
谢谢.你也是!
浏览量:7
下载量:0
时间:
简易的英语情景对话是我们练习英语口语最好材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来简易的英语情景对话,希望对你有所帮助!
A:On balance,dress designing appeals to me most.
A:大体上说,我最喜欢服装设计。
B:Yes,it's to my liking,too.
B:是的,我也喜欢。
A:Say,how would you like to be a dress designer?
A:你想不想当服装设计师?
B:It's my dream.
B:那是我的理想。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
想要学好大学英语,练习好英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来大学英语口语情景对话,希望对你有所帮助!
A:Health is very important for our body.And healthy foods plays a very important role in it.So,what do you think is a healthy diet?
健康对于我们的身体是十分重要的。而且健康的食物在这里扮演了一个十分重要的角色。所以,你认为什么是健康的饮食?
B:A healthy diet should contain all the essential nutrients.
健康的饮食应包含所有必需的营养物质。
A:How could people eliminate food contamination nowadays?
现在人们怎样才能杜绝食品污染事件?
B:The government should set strict rules and regulations to standardize the production of food and punish severely those violators.
政府应制定严格的规章制度来规范食品生产,并且严惩违法者。
A:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?
为什么食品污染问题现在频繁发生?
B:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.
因为食品生产者惟利是图,丧失了商业道德。他们不再把食品安全当作首要问题。
A:Why do many people suffer from heart disease recently?
最近为什么很多人患上了心脏病?
B:I suppose it is because the improved living conditions provide people with more refined grain and meat. Consequently, people have an excessive amount of fat which leads to heart disease.
我认为这是由于生活条件改善,人们有了更多细粮和肉类。结果就摄入了过量的脂肪,从而引起了心脏病。
A:What’s your eating habit?
你有什么饮食习惯?
B:I have a balanced diet and I always have meals in a regular way.
我饮食均衡,而且吃饭有规律。
A:How do you keep fit?
你怎样保持健康?
B:I am not particular about food and I often do exercise as long as I have free time.
我不挑食,而且一有时间就会运动。
A:Do you have fast food very often?
你经常吃快餐吗?
B:No, I seldom eat fast food because it’s rich in fat. And I want to keep a slender shape.
不,我几乎不吃快餐,因为它含有很多脂肪。而我想保持苗条的体形。
A:What are the advantages of transgenic food?
转基因食品有什么优点?
B:Transgenic technology can increase the yield of the crops and give the crops such attributes as insect-resistance or drought-resistance.
转基因技术可以提高农作物的产量,使它们具有抗病虫、耐干旱等特性。
A:What do you think of instant noodles?
你认为方便面怎么样?
B:On the one hand, it is easy to prepare and thus brings convenience to our busy life. On the other hand, it is harmful to our health since it contains preservatives.
一方面,方便面易于准备,因此给我们忙碌的生活带来了便利。另一方面,由于它含有防腐剂,所以对健康有害。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: