为您找到与商务谈判英语常用句型相关的共202个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的常用商务英语谈判对话,欢迎大家阅读!
A: Have we been introduced?
B: No, I don’t think we have been.
A: My name is Wong.
B: And I’m Jack Smith.
A:对不起,我们彼此介绍过了吗?
B:不,我想没有。
A:我姓王。
B:我叫杰克 •史密斯。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语是外企职员必备的一项基本技能。很多员工头疼自己的英文过不了关,一碰到要用英文进行文书或是要和老外进行交流就六神无主,今天特地为大家搜罗了一些经典且常用的句型,大家不妨做个有心人收藏着,莫到用时方恨少呢!
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…
我写信是要确认/询问/通知你…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话...
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…
先前在10月5日所写的信…
5. As I mentioned earlier about…
如我先前所提及关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…
如我在先前的信中所提出…
7. As we discussed on the phone…
如我们上次在电话中的讨论…
8. From our decision at the previous meeting…
如我们在上次会议中的决定…
9. As you requested/per your requirement…
按照你的要求…
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…
回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…
11.This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that…
请被告知…
16. Please note that…
请注意…
17. We would like to inform you that…
我们想要通知你…
18. I am convinced that…
我确信…
19. We agree with you on…
我们同意你在…
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…
从2008年10月4日开始生效…
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…
我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下…
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that…
我很高兴地告诉你…
24. We are pleased to learn that…
我们很高兴得知…
25. We wish to notify you that…
我们希望通知你…
26. Congratulation on your…
恭喜您关于…
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没意见。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that…
我们很抱歉地通知你…
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…
由于情况超出我们所能控制…
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…
我觉得不太乐观关于…
34. It would be difficult for us to accept…
我们很难接受…
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could…
我们会很感激如果你可以…
37. I could appreciate it if you could…
我会很感激如果你可以…
38. Would you please send us…?
可否请你寄给我们…?
39. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
电话是现代商人越来越常用的一种交流工具,因此,了解一下打电话的一般礼貌要求是很有用的。打电话的基本原则是简明扼要,切忌罗嗦,既突出不了问题,又占用别人时间,从而引起别人反感。打电话的礼仪,拿起电话不要说Hi, 要说Hello!
Did it go through? 打通了吗?
The line was busy. 电话忙线。
I got the busy signals. 电话忙线。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的商务谈判常用英语口语, 希望对大家有帮助。
A: The last order didn't work out too well for us .
B: What was wrong?
A: We were developing too much waste .
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
B:有什么问题吗?
A:生产出来的废品太多了。
B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的商务谈判常用英语口语,以供大家学习参考。
A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?
B: No, we don't.
A: Then give us three cases of this .
A:大量购买有折扣吗?
B:不,没有。
A:那么这种的就买三箱好了。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的商务谈判常用英语口语, 希望对大家有帮助。
A: I'm calling about mistake on our last invoice .
B: What was it ?
A: We should have been given the large quantity price .
B: Yes ,that is absolutely right .
A:我打电话来,是因为上回的发票有错。
B:怎么啦。
A:你应该开大宗折扣价才是。
B:啊,对的,是应该这样。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的商务谈判常用英语口语,以供大家学习参考。
A: We'd like a chance to bid on this business.
B: We'll be taking quotations next month .
A: Will you let us have the specifications ?
B: Sure ,just drop in my office some time and pick them up .
A:我们希望能有机会投标这笔生意。
B:我们将在下个月接受报价。
A:规格说明书可以给我们吗。
B:没问题,什么时候到我办公室来拿都可以。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的商务谈判常用英语口语, 希望对大家有帮助。
A: Are these new prices acceptable ,then?
B: I'll have to check with my boss.
A: I'm sure you'll find that we are very competitive now .
B: I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer .
A:那么,这些新价格可以接受吧?
B:我得和老板先谈谈。
A:我敢说你们一定会发现,我们现在的价钱是不怕别人竞争的。
B:我一有消息就立刻通知你。
#p#副标题#e#(45)
A: We're not going to be able to get together on price .
B: Why not ?
A: Your bid is much higher than your competitor's .
B: I'll check back with by head office for you .
A:在价格上我们的看法似乎无法一致。
B:怎么会呢?
A:你们的价钱比起其他公司高出太多了。
B:这个我回头会跟总公司查核一下。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的商务英语口语常用词汇及句型,欢迎大家阅读!
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner
告别宴会 farewell dinner
庆功宴 glee feast
招待会 reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 cocktail party
茶话会 tea party
包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte
上菜 serve a courst
您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
请入席 Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
祝你健康 To your health.
我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
随量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.
出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…
开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝 grand celebration
情况介绍 presentation
小组讨论 panel discussion
同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举行谈判 enter into negotiation
交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈 talks at working level
对口会谈 counterpart talks
议程项目 items on the agenda
主题 theme
议题 topic for discussion
双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议 opening session
全体会议 plenary session
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的商务英语信函常用句型,欢迎大家阅读!
l. We have pleasure in acknowledging receipt of your esteemed favour of the 3rd May
2. We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the lst June
3. We have to acknowhedge receipt of your favour of the 5th July
4. Your letter of May 5 was very welcome
5. Your letter of April l0 gave me much pleasure
6. Your esteemed favour of 7th May was duly received by us
7. Your favour of the 5th June is duly to hand
8. Your favour of the l0th is to (at) hand
9. We are in due receipt of your favour dated the 7th June
10. We are in receipt of your letter of the 7th July
11. We are in possession of your letter of the 5th April
12. We have duly received your favour of the 5th March
13. Your letter of yesterday’s date is duly to (at) hand
14. Your esteemed communication of yesterday’s date is just to (at) hand
15. We thank you for your favour of the 5th May
16. We are obliged for your letter of the 5th May
17. Many thanks for your latter of the 5th June
18. Very many thanks for your letter of May 5
19. In acknowledging receipt of your letter of the 5th June, ...
20. Your favour of the 5th May has just reached me
21. Your favour of the 5th May is duly received
22. Your favour of the 5th May is now before me
23. Your promised letter under date (of) the 5th June has just reached us
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的商务英语写作常用句型, 希望对大家有帮助。
1. At a slower rate... 以较低的速度……
2. The first point to note is the huge increase (in the number of)... 首先要注意的就是(数据方面的)巨幅增加
3. These figures were overwhelmingly greater than the corresponding figure of... 这些数据远远大于XXX的相关数据
4. It can be seen from the chart that significantly...-er(比较级)...than... 由图可以看出,XXX明显更……
5. In all locations, A out numbered B... 在所有方面,A都比B……
6. These two pie charts (饼状图) show the differences between two groups of... 这两个饼状图显示了两组XXX之间的不同之处
7. It reflects the great differences that exist between...在……之间反应了巨大的差异
8. A is more than... times (bigger) than B . A比B多(大)XXX倍。
9. The biggest loss was to A, which decreased from... to... of the whole. 损失最大的是A,整体上,它从XXX降至XXX
10. The biggest gains (in graduate numbers) were made by A which, as a group, have increased by over...A获得了最大的效益,整体上,它增长了……
11. To sum up, ... 总之,……
12. This bar chart displays the numbers of... 该柱状图显示了XXX的数据
13. The chart reflects several trends. 该图显示了如下几种趋势……
14.The proportion of... 所占比例……
15. When we compare..., we see... 当比较……我们会发现……
16. This suggests increased educational opportunities for women in higher education. 这一点表明女性接受高等教育的机会得到增加。
17. According to the graph, ... 根据曲线图……
18. But... we see a different trend emerging. 但是……我们发现了另一种趋势慢慢浮现
19. There was a slight recovery... ……有轻微的恢复
20. ... has dropped dramatically ……已大幅下降
21. The general trend appears to be increases. 总体趋势似乎是在增长。
22. There were approximately... 大约有……
23. ... had jumped four fold to... ……已跃升四倍
24. The graph shows the percentage of... 该图所示……所占百分比……
25. Remained constant at... 保持在……
26. The overall trend for... 总体趋势……
27.... rose sharply from... to...从……到……急剧上涨
28. We can see that... swell during the... hours, peaking at... am. 我们可以看到,……在XXX时间一路增长,在XXX时刻到达峰值。
29. Although the raw data does not provide an explanation for these trends 尽管原始数据没有为这些趋势提供解释
30. When coupled with the graphic information, leads to some possible conclusions... 结合图表信息,就可能得到一些结论……
31. This may serve to explain, at least in part, the mirror image of the two lines. 这可能有助于解释,至少部分解释了这两条线的镜像关系。
32.Rise gradually to about 10%. 逐渐上升至百分之十左右。
33. The graph relates the percentage of... 该图的比例关系……
34. Perhaps the most telling feature of the chart is the dominance of... 也许该图表最生动的特征就是……的优势
35. After a slight drop around lunch time, audiences begin a fairly steady climb towards the peak viewer ship in the hours from 6pm to 10pm at some 40-45%. 在午餐时间有轻微的下降,然后观众开始稳定增长,在下午六点至10点,观众增加至峰值,百分之四五十左右。
36. A sharp decline follows to... 跟随着……急剧下降
37. Listenership drops steadily from this peak, crossing the line for television views at around 2pm. 听众人数自峰值稳定下降,在下午两点左右横越电视观众数。
38. It continues to decline throughout the evening until reaching a low point at 2am. 整个晚上它继续下降,直到凌晨02点达到最低点。
39.Obviously, in every aspect... 很显然,在各个方面……
40. During the peak period of... 在XXX的高峰时期,……
41. The diagram unfolds a clear comparison between... 该图没有展现XX与XX之间的清晰比较
42. The United States as a whole in four aspects, namely, ... 美国,作为一个整体在四个方面,即……
43. The graph proves the dominance of... 该图显示了XXX的优势
44. ... had a much higher growth rate than... as a whole during that period. 整体看来,在那期间,XXX增长速度远远高于XXX
45. The number of... increased by %. XXX的数据增长了……
46. The most rapid increase of all the four aspects... As to the other three, though the growth rates were not so high, they were indeed remarkable and impressive.
四个方面中增长最快的是……至于其他三个方面,尽管增加速率没那么高,它们的增长也是很显著的。
47. The number of... dropped by %. XXX的数据下降了……
48.A very noticeable trend was the steady decrease in... 一个明显的趋势是在XXX方面的稳定下降。
49. There were many significant changes (in modes of transport)... 有很多明显的改变(在运输方式方面)……
50. The following paragraphs will identify and discuss the trends in the accompanying graph. 下列各段将确定并讨论附图所示趋势。
51. From the diagram it can be safely concluded that (in the years)... 由图可知(几年时间里)……
52. During the same period, there was a large increase... 同时,XXX增幅很大。
53. This increased again... 它再次增长了……
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的广交会谈判常用英语句型汇编,以供大家学习参考。
1. How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
2. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
3. What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
4.What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
5.What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
6.The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
7.You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
8.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
9.This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
10.I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
11. What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
16.This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
17.Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
18.Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
19.In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价。
12. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
13.Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
14.We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
15. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱歉,我们不能再减价了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家整理了WTO商务谈判常用英语,希望对你有帮助哦!
一、
1、Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?
谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?
2、None whatsoever. Im at your disposal.
一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。
3、Why dont we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.
咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。
4、Id love to!
太好了!
5、Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?
请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?
6、Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.
请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。
7、Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies.
那是当然。我们每人保留一份正本和两份副本。
8、Then Ill come along two days later to put my signature on it.
那么两天后我再来签字。
9、Good.
好的。
10、Well Mr.Chen, its been very pleasant talking with you.
陈先生,跟您谈话真是非常愉快。
11、Your L/C must be opened at least one month before the time of shipment, otherwise we wouldnt be able to catch the ship.
你方信用证必须在装货前一个月开出,否则我们将赶不上船。
12、No problem. Ill have the covering L/C opened as soon as I get back.
没问题。我一回去,就马上安排开立有关信用证。
13、Fine. Im very glad our negotiations have arrived at a successful conclusion.
好,我很高兴我们的谈判取得了成功。
14、Me too. I hope this initial deal will result in further transactions between us.
我也是。我希望这首笔生意会带来更多的交易。
15、Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.
当然了。两天后销售合同就准备好。
二、
1、Shall we fix a time for a talk?
我们能定个时间谈谈吗?
2、All right.
可以。
3、Im a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.
我是中国纺织品进出口公司的业务员。
4、I was assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。
5、Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.
我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。
6、Not too bad. Thank you.
还可以。
7、You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。
8、Fine.
好的。
9、Arent you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?
您是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。
10、Yes, I am.
是的。
11、Yes, I am.
我就是。
12、I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.
我在中国机械进出口公司工作。
13、Whats your name, please?
您贵姓?
14、My name is Zhang.
我姓张。
15、Did you have a good journey?
您一路上还好吧?
三、
1、Our manager would like to meet you.
我们经理想和你们见见面。
2、Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.
今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。
3、We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.
今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。
4、If its convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.m very glad to know you.
如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。
5、If you are free, please come and join us.
如果您有时间的话,请光临。
6、Weve heard a lot about you.
我们对您非常熟悉。
7、How shall I get in touch with you?
怎么和您联系?
8、Im in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.
我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。
9、Here is my card.m very glad to know you.
这是我的名片。
10、If there is an opportunity, wed like to see your manager.
如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。
11、Welcome to China.
欢迎你们来中国。
12、Werent you on the phone to me yesterday?
昨天打电话的是您吗?
13、Yes, I was.
对,是我。
14、Im very glad to know you.m very glad to know you.
认识您非常高兴。
15、Its a great pleasure to meet you today.
今天能见到您非常荣幸。
四、
1、Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted?
你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下?
2、We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。
3、We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.
我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗?
4、We have adopted, for example, payment by instalments.
比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。
5、Were very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.
我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。
6、We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.
我们的贸易政策是一贯的。
7、We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.
我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。
8、You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.
你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。
9、We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid pratices and adopt some general international pratices.
我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。
10、We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.
我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。
11、Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请您多多关照。
12、Lets hope for good cooperation between us.
希望我们能很好地合作。
13、I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!
祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!
14、Your health!
为您的健康干杯!
15、It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?
据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了商务英语电话常用句型,希望对你有帮助哦!
1 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超额行李费多少钱?
2 Will this flight leave on time?
这班机准时起飞吗?
3 Can I bring this on the plane?
这件我可以带上飞机吗?
4 What is the gate number?
登机门是几号?
5 Are there reserved seats on the train?
车上有预订座位吗?
6 Where is gate six?
6号登机门在哪儿?
7 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
8 Has this seat number started boarding?
这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
9 Where is the ticket office?
售票处在哪儿?
10 How long is the ticket valid?
这车票有效期多久?
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.
我要退这张票。
14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部满了。
18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日AK708。
20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
21 I’m looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
22 I’d like to make a reservation
我想预订。
23 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
24 I’d like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26 My reservation number is 2991.
我的预订号码是2991。
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天预订的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 The laundry is not dry enough.
衣服还没干。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 This stain is really stubborn.
这污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 The train is comfortable.
坐火车很舒服。
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托运行李。
37 He guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火车会很早到达。
38 The stations are always full of people。
火车站里经常挤满了人。
39 I hope you have a good trip.
祝你旅途愉快。
40 You need to transfer at Central Station.
你必须在中央车站换车。
41 How long are you going to stay here?
你要在这里停留多久?
42 Do you have anything to declare?
你有东西要申报关税吗?
43 What’s the purpose of your visit?
你旅行的目的是什么?
44 What time does the ship leave?
船什么时间启航?
45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
46 Could you please give me the departure time?
你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要预订吗?
48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的单程票多少钱?
49 When would you like to return?
你打算什么时候回来/去?
50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s?
你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me?
可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我应该在哪里补票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
60 Where is immigration?
入境处在什么地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule?
起飞时间准时吗?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班机诞误多长时间?
64 What’s the cause of the delay?
什么原因延误?
65 Will the flight be delayed?
这班机会延误吗?
66 May I have baggage tags?
请给我行李标签好吗?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
请给一份海关申报表好吗?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
请给我一张离机卡好吗?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
这个在免税限额内吗?
72 Where’’s a tax-free shop?
免税店在哪儿?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什么时间到登机门?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
75 Will the flight be canceled?
这班机会被取消吗?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
78 What’’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什么地方拿机票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停吗?
82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
给我有折扣吗?
84 What time does the plane take off?
飞机何时起飞呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
87 Is it direct train?
这是直达车吗?
88 What platform does the train leave from?
这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
89 By what time should I check in?
我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
90 What is th boarding time?
何时登机呢?
91 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
92 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
93 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
94 I won’t check this baggage
这件行李我不托运。
95 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
96 I missed my train.
我未赶上火车。
97 I haven’t nothing to declare.
我没有要申报的东西。
98 It’s all personal effects.
这些东西都是我私人用的。
99 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
100I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在中国的市场更加深入地融入到国际经济社会之中时,国内人才市场由于大批外资公司的登陆,对商务英语的人才的需求也愈来愈大。下面读文网小编为大家带来常用商务英语句子,希望对你有所帮助。
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易.
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我们很难再降价了.
our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的.
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣.
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的.
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价.
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价.
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受.
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你们要求的价格.
we can't cover our production cost at this price.
这个价格我们不能保本.
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了.
thank you for your inquiry.
感谢贵方询价.
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间.
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的.
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
考研英语2024备考复习技巧
考研英语分为英语一,英语二。考研英语一和英语二的题型都有英语知识运用、阅读理解和写作。以下是小编为大家收集的关于考研英语2024备考复习技巧的相关内容,供大家参考!
1、考研英语二的总考试时长是180分钟。
2、第一部分的20个选择题,可以安排20分钟。
3、第二部分的A节安排75分钟,B节安排25分钟。预计总时长是100分钟。
4、第三部分的英译汉,安排20分钟。
5、第四部分的Part A安排15分钟,Part B安排25分钟。预计总时长是40分钟。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
硕士研究生考研英语完型填空题及答案(2024)
为了让考研的同学更高效地复习考研英语,小编考研频道已经整理出了2024年考研英语完型填空试题和答案。如果你正在准备考研,不妨了解一下这些资料,希望它们能对你的备考有所帮助。
考研的考场分配根据考生的所在地以及报考学校等进行安排,在职人员考研时,考场一般都会分配在户籍所在地或工作单位所在地。
考研报考同一学校的考生理论上是分配在一个考点,甚至是同一考场的。考研报考同一学校的相同专业和不同专业是一起考试的。因为考研的考点、考场分配是实行统一管理,采取统一分配的原则,便于管理。
考研考场还有另外的分配方法,是划分考研的考场、考点时先按照各省、各市进行统一划分,然后是按照学校进行划分,再次是按照专业进行划分。
总之就是考研考场怎么分配对于考生的影响不大,考生只需要按照准考证所指示的前往指定考点进行考试即可,并且携带相关证件。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: