为您找到与口语交际的基本技巧相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的一些英语口语学习基本技巧, 希望对大家有帮助。
英语口语学习基本技巧,三步走,从能说到会说到说的地道,你现在到哪一级了?第一、如何用英文简单界定或定义的技巧
英语口语学习基本技巧,三步走,从能说到会说到说的地道,你现在到哪一级了?
一种表达式对方不懂,美国人会寻找另一种表达式最终让对方明白。因为事物就一个,但表达它的语言符号可能会很多。这就要多做替换练习。传统的教学方法也做替换练习,但这种替换不是真替换,只是语言层面的替换,而不是思维层面的替换。比如,I love you(我爱你)。按我们教学的替换方法就把you换成her,my mother等,这种替换和小学生练描红没有什么区别。这种替换没有对智力构成挑战,没有启动思维。这种替换句子的基本结构没变,我听不懂I love you,肯定也听不懂I love her。如果替换为I want to kiss you,I want to hug you,I will show my heart to you等,或者给对方讲电影《泰坦尼克》,告诉对方那就是爱,这样一来对方可能就明白了。这才叫真正的替换。也就是说用一种不同的方式表达同一个意思,或者一个表达式对方听不清楚,举一个简单易懂的例子来表达,直到对方明白。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语是学习英语中的重要环节,学习一些日常交际常用的英语句子能够很好地提高英语口语水平。下面读文网小编为大家带来日常交际常用英语句子,希望对大家学习英语有所帮助!
1. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
2. It‘s a fine day。 今天是个好天。
3. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
4. What time is it? 几点了?
5. You can make it! 你能做到!
6. Control yourself! 克制一下!
7. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
8. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
9. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
10. How‘s everything? 一切还好吧?
11. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
12. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
13. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
14. I‘ll try my best. 我尽力而为。
15. I‘m On your side. 我全力支持你。
16. Long time no see! 好久不见!
17. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
18. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
19. We‘re all for it. 我们全都同意。
20. What a good deal! 真便宜!
21. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
22. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
23. You have my word. 我保证。
24. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
25. Don‘t count on me.别指望我。
26. Don‘t fall for it! 别上当!
27. Don‘t let me down. 别让我失望。
28. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
29. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
30. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
31. I‘ll be back soon. 我马上回来。
32. I‘ll check it out. 我去查查看。
33. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
34. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
35. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
36. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
37. That‘s all I need. 我就要这些。
38. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
39. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
40. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
41. What day is today? 今天星期几?
42. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
43. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
44. Who‘s kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
45. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
46. You can‘t miss it 你一定能找到的。
47. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
48. Don‘t be so modest. 别谦虚了。
49. Don‘t give me that! 少来这套!
50. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
51. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
52. I can‘t follow you. 我不懂你说的。
53. I felt sort of ill 我感觉有点不适。
54. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
55. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
56. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
57. It‘s going too far. 太离谱了。
58. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
59. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
60. That‘s a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
61. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
62. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
63. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
64. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
65. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
66. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
67. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
68. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
69. I‘ll be right there. 我马上就到。
70. I‘ll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
71. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
72. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
73. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
74. Move out of my way! 让开!
75. Time is running out. 没时间了。
76. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
77. What‘s your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
78. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错
79. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
80. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
81. Don‘t lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
82. He can‘t take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
83. He owes my uncle $.他欠我叔叔 美元。
84. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
85. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
86. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
87. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
88. It‘s against the law. 这是违法的。
89. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
90. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
91. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
92. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
93. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
94. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
95. You are just in time 你来得正是时候。
96. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
97. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
98. Don‘t be so childish 别这么孩子气。
99. Don‘t trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
100. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带
101. He has a large income 他有很高的收入。
102. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
103. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
104. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
105. He suggested a picnic 他建议搞一次野餐。
106. Here‘s a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
107. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
108. I caught the last bus 我赶上了最后一班车。
109. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
110. I‘ll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
111. I‘m very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
112. It doesn‘t make sense 这没有意义(不合常理)。
113. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
114. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
115. None of your business! 与你无关!
116. Not a sound was heard 一点声音也没有。
117. That‘s always the case. 习以为常了。
118. The road divides here 这条路在这里分岔。
119. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
120. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
121. What‘s wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
122. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
123. A lovely day,isn‘t it? 好天气,是吗?
124. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
125. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
126. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
127. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
128. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
129. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
130. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
131. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
132. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
133. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
134. Mother doesn‘t make up. 妈妈不化妆。
135. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
136. She has been to school 她上学去了。
137. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
138. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
139. That‘s a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
140. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
141. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
142. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
143. First come first served. 先到先得。
144. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
145. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
146. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
147. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
148. He doesn‘t care about me. 他并不在乎我。
149. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
150. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
151. I get up at six o‘clock. 我六点起床。
152. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
153. I owe you for my dinner 我欠你晚餐的钱。
154. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
155. I‘m fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
156. It‘s no use complaining 发牢骚没什么用。
157. She‘s under the weather. 她心情·不好。
158. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
159. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
160. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
161. Winter is a cold season 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
162. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
163. divided by equals . 除以 等于。
164. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
165. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
166. He grasped both my hands 他紧握住我的双手。
167. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
168. I am so sorry about this 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
169. I can‘t afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
170. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
171. I have the right to know 我有权知道。
172. I heard some one laughing 我听见有人在笑。
173. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
174. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
175. I‘ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
176. I‘m not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
177. I‘m not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
178. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
179. It‘s too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
180. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
181. Let‘s not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
182. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
183. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
184. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
185. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
186. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
187. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
188. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
189. They‘re in red and white 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
190. We all desire happiness 我们都想要幸福。
191. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
192. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
193. What‘s your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
194. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
195. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
196. Would you like some help? 今天真漂亮!
197. You mustn‘t aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
198. You‘re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
199. You‘ve got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
200. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦!#p#副标题#e#
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式,越来越多的学生希望能够用流利的英语与人沟通和交流,于是练就流利的英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来常用基本英语口语对话,欢迎大家阅读学习!
A: excuse me, can you tell me the way to Holton railway station?
B: sure. It’s quite far from here. Don’t worry, though. It’s not difficult to get there. A: I think I’m going in the wrong direction, aren’t?
B: yes. First, you need to turn around. Do you remember passing some traffic lights further up this road?
A: yes, I do. They are about two miles away, right?
B: that’s right. Drive back to the traffic rights and turn right. Follow the road for about a mile, until you see the plaza hotel. It’s a really big hotel. You can’t miss it. Turn left at the hotel.
A: so, right at the traffic lights two miles up the road, then left at the plaza hotel, a mile along that road. Got it.
B; then you just go straight on until you see the station ahead of you.
A; ok. Got it. Thanks for you help.
B: no problem.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语交际口语练习,欢迎大家学习!
chairman of the board 董事长
corporate advisor 顾问
chief accountant 总会计师
general manager 总经理
sales manager 销售经理
branch manager 分公司经理
sales engineer 销售工程师
sales representative 销售代表
chief engineer 总工程师
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的商务英语交际口语练习,希望对大家能有所帮助!
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来实用交际英语口语,欢迎大家阅读!
How about going for a walk?
The line is busy. I'll try again later.
Which is the way to the nearest post office?
I've lost a case , I wonder if it has been found.
May I use the telephone?
I can't get through (to sb) . I'll try again later.
Take your time , please.
May I try it on ?
I just call to say …
Wrong number!/ I'm afraid you've dialed a wrong number.
The line is bad./ It's not a good line.
I want to have a look at… .
How much is it?
I can't decide which to buy.
Can you make it cheaper?
You are wanted on the phone.
I wonder if I could park here.
There is a call for you.
Would you please not smoke here ?
You're welcome.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语是一门语言,语言就应强调 听,说 能力下面小编就分享日常交际英语口语句子给你们,希望你们喜欢
无法接电话时
她正在接电话。 Her line is busy now.
busy表示“正在打电话”,而不是“忙”。
= Sorry, her line is busy now. (对不起,她正在打电话。)
Alright. I'll try again later. (好的。那我过一会儿再打。)
= She's on another line now.
Ms. Kane is talking to someone else now. (凯恩先生正在打电话。)
I'm afraid she's on the other line now.
对不起,她现在脱不开身。 I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment.
tied up “忙得不能接电话”。
对不起,她正在接待客人。 I'm sorry, she has company at this time.
company 除了“公司”以外,还表示“朋友”、“来客”。
您等会儿行吗? Would you like to hold?
hold“拿”、“握住”,即“不挂电话等着”。
No, I'll call back later. Thanks. (不用了,过会儿我再打吧。谢谢。)
= Would you like to stay on the line?
= Can you hold the line, please?
= Would you like to hold on?
= Wanna hold? (能等会儿吗?)
只用于朋友或熟人,工作中不能使用。Wanna...是Do you want to的省略形式。表示“你想……吗?”
他现在不在座位上。 He's away from his desk now.
他在公司,但现在不在座位上。 He's in but he's not at his desk right now.
对不起,他出去了。 I'm sorry, he's not in right now.
Is John there, please? (请问约翰在吗?)
= I'm sorry, he's not in right now. (对不起,他出去了。)
= He's not in.
= He's out now.
= He's not here now.(他现在不在这儿。)
= He's out of the office right now.
他什么时候能回来? When is he coming back?
= When do you expect him back?
= What time do you think he'll be back?
他大概10分钟后回来。 He should be back in ten minutes.
in 指的不是“以内”,而是“……之后”,所以是“10分钟后”的意思。
他应该下个星期来上班。 He should be back in the office next week.
他休假到下个星期。 He's on vacation until next week.
他打电话来说病了。He called in sick today.
call in sick 是习惯用语,“打电话请病假”。
他现在出差去了。 He's out of town now.
他现在吃午饭去了。 He's out to lunch now.
out to lunch 惯用语,“午休”。
他现在正在开会。 He's in a meeting right now.
他今天休息。He's off today.
只用off就可以表示“休息”。
留言、接受留言
您能过会儿再打来吗? Could you call back later?
= Would you mind calling back later?
请10分钟后再打。Please call me back in ten minutes.
*in表示“从现在到……以后”、“……以后”。如果要特别强调在“……时间之内”的话,用within。表示在“某时间以后”,用after。
= Would you call me back in ten minutes, if you don't mind? (你能10分钟以后再打来吗?)
= Would you call me back in ten minutes if possible? (你能不能10分钟以后再打来?)
您要给他留言吗? May I take a message?
No, thank you. (不用了,谢谢。)
= Is there any message?
= Would you like to leave a message?
= Shall I take a message?
= Could I take a message?
=Do you have any message?
= May I take a message?
过会儿我再打。 I'll try again later.
I'll call again in an hour. (一个小时后我再打来。)
能留个口信吗? Can I leave a message?
= Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? (能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?)
我给你打电话了,可是占线。 I called but your line was busy.
= I called but your line was engaged.
英式英语。
请告诉他林恩·凯恩给他打过电话。 Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?
= Please tell him to call Lynn Kane. (请让他给林恩·凯恩打电话。)
请转告他让他给我回个电话。 Please tell him to call me.
Please have him call me back. (请让他给我打电话。)
他怎么跟您联系呢? How can he get a hold of you?
= How can he get in touch with you?
= How can he get in contact with you?
请告诉我您的电话号码。 Your number, please?
My number is 1234-1234. (我的电话号码是1234-1234。)
= What's your number?
= May I have your number?
= Could I have your number?
我的电话号码是1234-1234。 My number is 1234-1234.
请6点以前打1234-1234跟我联系。 You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock.reach“电话联系”。
我再确认一下电话号码,1234-1234,对吗? Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.
= The number is 1234-1234. Right? (你的号码是1234-1234,对吗?)
好的,我转告他您来电话了。OK. I'll tell him that you called.
= I'll give him your message. (我将转告您的口信。)
您的名字怎么拼? How do you spell your name?
= Could you spell your name, please?
= Would you please spell your name?
= Could you spell that? (您能拼一下您的名字吗?)
您开会的时候史密斯先生给您来电话了。 Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
我让他给您回电话好了。 I'll have him call you back.
= I'll tell him to call you back.
= I'll ask him to call you back.
是不是让他给您回电话呀? Shall I have him call you back?
= Shall I have him call you when he gets back? (他回来后,让他给您回电话吗?)
= Would you like him to call you back?
= Want him to call you back?
是Do you want him to call you back? 的口语缩略形式,比较随便的说法。
挂断电话
谢谢您打来电话。Thanks for calling.
在接到对方电话时,最后用该句结束电话以示礼貌。
So, I'll see you tomorrow. (那,明天见。)
= Thank you for your call.
= Well, I have to get going. (那,我得挂电话了。)
= Thank you for your call. (谢谢您来电话。)
请随时来电话。 Please call again anytime.
我得挂电话了。 I'd better get off the phone.
get off the phone 是“挂上电话”的固定说法。
我得挂电话了。I have to go now.
= I have to get going.
我该挂电话了。 I guess I'd better get going.
guess“想”,get going“挂上电话。”
能跟您通上话,我非常高兴,再见。 Nice talking to you. Bye.
请挂电话吧。Please hang up the phone.
“挂断电话”用hang up,而不能用cut。
= Please put down the receiver.
= Would you please get off the phone? (您能挂上电话吗?)
电话断了。 I was cut off.
= I was disconnected.
我还没说完呢,她就把电话挂上了。She hung up on me.
hung 是hang的过去式。
= She hung up before I finished.
电话不通。 The phone went dead.
谢谢你给我回电话。 Thank you for returning my call.
= Thank you for calling me back.
打错电话
您好像打错电话了。I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
wrong“错的”、“不对的”,wrong number“错的电话号码”。
= I'm afraid you have the wrong number. (您可能打错电话了。)
= Oh, sorry for troubling you. (哦,对不起,打扰您了。)
= I'm sorry, you've got the wrong number.
您拨的电话号码是多少? What number are you calling?
= What number are you trying to reach?
您找哪位呀? Who would you like to talk to?
= Who do you want to talk to?
= Who are you calling?
= Who are you trying to reach?
这儿没有您说的这个人。 There's no one here by that name.
= There's nobody here by that name.
我们公司没有叫鲍勃·霍普的。 There's no Bob Hope in this office.
= There's nobody named Bob Hope here. (这儿没有叫鲍勃·霍普的。)
对不起,我好像打错了。 I'm sorry. I must have misdialed.用于自己打错电话时。
= I'm afraid I have the wrong number.
电话留言
我是加里·米尔斯,请尽快跟我联络。 This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible.
我是ABC公司的加里·米尔斯,请回来后给我回电话。我的电话号码是1234-1234。 This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.
这是电话录音。 This is a recording.
录音带中的固定说法。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
商务礼仪是商务谈判成功重要的一个步骤。接下来读文网小编为大家整理了商务英语交际实用口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner
告别宴会 farewell dinner
庆功宴 glee feast
招待会 reception
举行谈判 enter into negotiation
交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈 talks at working level
对口会谈 counterpart talks
议程项目 items on the agenda
主题 theme
议题 topic for discussion
双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议 opening session
全体会议 plenary session
一轮会谈 one round of talks
决议 resolution
谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding
隆重庆祝 grand celebration
情况介绍 presentation
小组讨论 panel discussion
现在开会 I declare the meeting open.
请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以。 By all means
怎么都行。 Whatever you say.
我没有异议。 I have no objection
我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.
我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue
提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视 Keep close watch on
促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation
久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.
好久不见了 Long time no see.
辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.
感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
多保重 Take care.
祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.
愿为您效劳。 At your service.
为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 cocktail party
茶话会 tea party
包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte
上菜 serve a courst
您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
请入席 Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
祝你健康 To your health.
我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
随量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.
出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…
开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
越来越多的 小朋友们从小学就开始接触英语和学习英语了,如何小朋友们从小养成英语学习的好习惯,从而提高日常英语口语的能力。下面小编为大家总结了一些小学生日常英语口语的练习方法和步骤,希望对大家能有所帮助:
大量阅读报刊、杂志及各种故事、杂文,之后将它们复述出来。(超级提示:是“复述”而非“背诵”。)同一篇文章的复述工作应该反复滚动。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
家长是孩子的第一任教师,孩子具有很强的模拟才能,家长的态度在很大水平上抉择了孩子的开展。家长应当是孩子学习英语口语和听力历程中的模范、引诱者 和学习同伴。首先家长应当自动的学习,为孩子建立一个好的模范,自动跟孩子说英语,多与孩子沟通、分享学习后果。(埋怨孩子回家不自动说,他说给谁听)其 次,家长应准确的引诱孩子学习英语口语,防止功利心的存在。不要批判孩子在学习中犯的同伴,把学英语放在兴致造就上,让孩子在轻松痛快的气氛中学习英语。 最后连锁加盟教导专家还得提示各位家长应当成为孩子学习的同伴,和孩子一起学唱歌曲、听故事、答复问题、点数、绘画、讲故事、独特探究、寻觅答案。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的面试基本英语口语,以供大家学习参考。
1. I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.
倘蒙阁下接见,将不胜感激。
2. If you care to give an interview, I shall be pleased to call any afternoon except Monday.
倘蒙给予面试,除星期一外每天下午本人均可应试。
3. If you do not have any vacancies at present for which I might be considered, will you please file my application for future reference? I shall be pleased to supply any additional information you may wish and come to your office for a personal interview at any time that is convenient.
若贵公司目前尚无适当工作,敬请把我的申请列为未来求才参考。贵公司如需我个人资料,我愿随时提供,只要阁下方便,我愿随时来贵公司面试。
4. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me
如贵公司能惠予考虑此申请,本人将尽最大的忠诚和努力。
5. I’d very much appreciate the chance to talk to you and to get your opinion on whether I am qualified for the job you offer.
如有机会与你们面谈,我将十分感激。希望能知道我是否适合担任你们所要求的工作。
这也是一个面试中经典的结束问题,测试应聘者是否真正对这份工作真正有兴趣与热爱,此时应该询问具体的问题以显示应聘者非常了解该公司,对未来的工作有很多的期待和好主意,充分表示热情。铁芸说,应聘者一定要提前准备很多有关这个公司具体情况的问题,最好能够涉及到他们业务上取得的成绩,比如说:“I learned that your company has seen tremendous growth in recent years. I’m keen to know how you made such a success.”你需要表现出对这个公司浓厚的兴趣,到了这时,基本上一张聘书就到手了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的银行英语口语:基本业务办理, 希望对大家有帮助。
1. What kind of account did you have in your mind?你想开哪种帐户?
2. Do you like to open a current account?你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
3. A deposit or current account?定期还是活期?
4. Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.请告诉我你想存何种户头?
5. There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
6. Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
7. Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.最低起存款额是5元。
8. You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
9. Even one yuan is all right.甚至一元也可以起存。
10. Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
11. I should like to open a current account.我想开一个活期存款帐户。
12. I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
13. We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
14. I have a checking account here.我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
15. I think I'd like a deposit account.我想要开个定期存款帐户。
16. Can I open a current account here?我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
17. I want to open a deposit account with you.我要开个储蓄帐户。
18. I'd like to open a deposit account with you.我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
19. Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
20. Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
21. Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?100元作最低存款额够吗?
22. I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。
23. Could you tell me how to operate this account?请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
24. Is there any minimum for the first deposit?第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
25. How much does each account cost?每个帐户要花多少钱?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
有没有机会在美国生存、发展下去,关键是要看有没有机会去表达自己,和别人交流。如果你学的是哑巴英语,到了美国你将十分困难。而目前我们的大学英语教育是有缺陷的。学一种语言,交流是目的,而不是语言本身。我们往往把英语仅仅当做一门知识在学,从小学到大,到最后,还是不会说英语。下面是读文网小编整理的一些学习英语口语的技巧, 希望对大家有帮助。
语言的交流与掌握大量的词汇、句型、语法是两回事。就语言本身的知识来说,我们已经过关了。我们缺少的就是在交流中来运用英语,只有在交流中我们才能与对方进行思维密码的相互破译。同样的话在不同的语言交流环境中所表达的意思是不一样的。
我建议要把我们学习的目标收缩,把追求大而广的英语知识转化为追求一种定量性的技巧,我认为有6种技巧,是美国人和美国人之间交流的关键性东西,如果我们能掌握这6种技巧,就可以更好地理解美国人的思维,从而学好口语。
第一,如何用英文简单界定一个东西的技巧。美国人和美国人交谈80%是想告诉对方这个事物是什么。我们的课本尽管词汇难度不断加深,但思维逻辑结构却只停留在一个水平上。中国人常说Where is the book(这本书在哪儿)?很少有人说What is a book(书是什么)?而美国的小学生就开始问:What is the book?这种Where is the book只是思维的描述阶段。但是我想连大学生也很难回答What is a book?因为中国传统英语教学模式没有教会学生表达思想的技巧。
第二,如果已经学会界定,但理解还有偏差,那就要训练How to explain things in different ways(用不同的方式解释同一事物)。一种表达式对方不懂,美国人会寻找另一种表达式最终让对方明白。因为事物就一个,但表达它的语言符号可能会很多。这就要多做替换练习。传统的教学方法也做替换练习,但这种替换不是真替换,只是语言层面的替换,而不是思维层面的替换。比如,I love you(我爱你)。按我们教学的替换方法就把you换成her,my mother等,这种替换和小学生练描红没有什么区别。这种替换没有对智力构成挑战,没有启动思维。这种替换句子的基本结构没变,我听不懂I love you,肯定也听不懂I love her。如果替换为I want to kiss you,I want to hug you,I will show my heart to you等,或者给对方讲电影《泰坦尼克》,告诉对方那就是爱,这样一来对方可能就明白了。这才叫真正的替换。也就是说用一种不同的方式表达同一个意思,或者一个表达式对方听不清楚,举一个简单易懂的例子来表达,直到对方明白。
第三,我们必须学会美国人怎样描述东西。从描述上来讲,由于中美的文化不同会产生很大的差异。我们描述东西无外乎把它放在时间和空间两个坐标上去描述。美国人对空间的描述总是由内及外,由里及表。而中国人正好相反。从时间上来说,中国人是按自然的时间顺序来描述。我们描述一个东西突然停住时,往往最后说的那个地方是最重要的。美国人在时间的描述上先把最重要的东西说出来,然后再说陪衬的东西。只有发生悲剧性的事件,美国人才在前面加上铺垫。这就是中国人和美国人在时间描述上的巨大差别。
第四,要学会使用重要的美国习语。不容易学、易造成理解困惑的东西就是“习语”。比如北京人说盖了帽儿了,外国人很难理解,这就是习语。所以和美国人交流时,能适当地运用美国习语,他马上就会觉得很亲切,也很爱和你交流。那么什么是习语?就是每个单词你都认识,但把它们组合在一起,你就不知道是什么意思了。
第五,学会两种语言的传译能力。这是衡量口语水平的一个最重要标准。因为英语不是我们的母语,我们天生就有自己的母语。很多人都认为学好外语必须丢掉自己的母语,这是不对的。
第六,要有猜测能力。为什么美国人和美国人、中国人和中国人之间交流很少产生歧义?就是因为他们之间能“猜测”。我们的教学不提倡“猜测”。但我觉得猜测对学好美国口语很重要。在交流中,有一个词你没有听懂,你不可能马上去查字典,这时候就需要猜测来架起一座桥梁来弥补这个缺口,否则交流就会中断。
中国人学习口语讲究背诵,背句型、背语调,结果就是很多人讲口语的时候讲着讲着眼就开始向上翻,实际上是在记忆中寻找曾经背过的东西。如果他要是能猜测的话,我想也就不会出现这种现象。
以上就是我所说的学会用美国人思维方式的6个技巧。中国学生如果能做到这6点,用较短的时间肯定能学好口语。
再说说英语语音的问题。我们中国人不需要钻牛角尖,一定追求发音像一个本地人,只要我们的发音不至于让对方产生误解就可以了。我们在平时,不需要迷信什么科学方法,只需要记住一点:模仿。但一定要模仿标准的英语或美语。在模仿的基础上,每天保持1个小时的自我口语练习,这个练习必须假想一个双向交流的场合,即仿佛有人与你交流一样。
最后,讲讲英语的用气问题。我们在发音时,尽量气运丹田,而避免用肺发音,这可以使英语发音洪亮圆润。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: