为您找到与去餐厅结账的英语对话相关的共200个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语情景会话 餐厅英语对话, 希望对大家有帮助。
W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.
How many person are there in your party?
中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?
G:Three.
三位。
W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.
您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?
G:Smoking.
吸烟区。
W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.
How about this table?
请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?
G:Yes.Thank you.
好的。谢谢。
W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.
would you like something to drink first?
请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?
G:We have three Tsing tao .
给我们来三支青岛。
W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.
请稍等。我马上去拿过来。
W:May I take you order now ,sir?
先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?
G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?
好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?
W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?
当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?
G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.
我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。
W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?
请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?
G:Medium well.
七成。
W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?
您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?
G:later.
稍候再上。
W:Would you like something else?
请问您还要其它吗?
G:No.That is all.
不了,就这些。
W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.
10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。
G:Good.Thank you.
非常好。谢谢。
W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.
不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的去餐厅的实用英语口语和常见对话, 希望对大家有帮助。
A:I'd like to invite you to dinner tonight,do you think have time?
B:Thank you for your inviting.I'm free tonight.
A:Which kind of food do you like,chinese food,western foodo or sea food?
B:I prefer sea food.
A:ok.I'll pick up your hotel at 6:30pm.
B:That's fine.I'll be waiting for you.
A:See you later.
B:bye.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的日常英语对话;在中餐厅, 希望对大家有帮助。
AIt's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
BI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's
an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have somechicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
AThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me thedifferent features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
BGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunandishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
AChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good
in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
BMr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
ANo more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
BDid you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
AIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
BI'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
AThank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
餐厅会进行的英语对话,你觉得经常使用的句型会有哪些?下面是读文网小编带来英语餐厅口语对话三则, 希望对大家有帮助。
W: Welcome to XXX café sir. Please take a seat. , 欢迎来XXX西餐厅。请坐。
G: Thank you. 谢谢。
W: May I show you our breakfast menu? 您要不要看早餐的菜单?
G: Yes, please. 好的。
W: Here it is. Please take your time. ... May I take your order now?
给您。请慢慢看。您现在要点菜了吗?
G: Yes. I’ll have one coffee, one boiled egg and two rolls, please.
是的,我要一杯咖啡,一个煮鸡蛋和两个圆面包。
W: Would you like your coffee black or white? 您是要清咖啡还是加奶咖啡?
G: White, please. 加奶咖啡。
W: How would you like your eggs, sir? 先生,您的蛋要煮得怎么样的?
G: Hard-boiled, please. 煮老一点。
W: How about your rolls? Dark or light? 您的面包是烤黑还是微烤一下?
G: Light, please. 微烤一下。
W: Will there be anything else? 还要什么吗?#p#副标题#e#
G: Could I have apple jam and butter to go with the rolls?
能给我苹果酱和黄油夹面包吃吗?
W: Certainly, sir. So, that’s one white coffee, one boiled egg, two rolls, apple jam and butter. Is that correct?
当然可以,先生。您点了一杯加奶咖啡一个煮鸡蛋,两个圆面包,苹果酱和黄油。对吗?
G: That’s right. 是的。
W: Very good, sir. I’ll be with you in a moment. 好的,先生。我马上回来。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
当我们在西餐厅需要结账时,我们经常会进行的英语对话是什么呢?下面是读文网小编带来西餐厅结账买单英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
【Sign the Bill 签字付账】
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?#p#副标题#e#
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的餐厅英语对话, 欢迎大家阅读!
1)
Waiter: How many in your party? 服务员:您几位?
Customer: Four 顾客:四位
Waiter: This way, please. 服务员:这边请。
Waiter: Are you ready to order? 服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?
Waiter: Sure.
服务员:当然可以
词汇: be ready to do … 准备好做某事 order:点(菜,饮料,动词)
2)
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Would you like some eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。
A: Anything else, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 3)
A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are. 给您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制
A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express. 记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
补充:在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。例如: 非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name? 您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Would you like some tea? 您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir. Hey, uh-huh, Hold on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms.
二.基本待客英语
一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~
3 Would you ~
4. Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please?
我能知道你的名字吗?(请问尊姓大名)
May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?
3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee? (would like 。。。要,想要。。。) 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?
只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。 When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?
Where would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票? 4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语餐厅对话,希望对大家有帮助。
A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are. 给您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。 (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:结账退房,欢迎大家学习!
A:What's the matter?
A:有什么事情?
B:Checking out, please.
B:我要退房。
A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.
A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。
B:Excuse me. What are these charges?
B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?
A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.
A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。
B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.
B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。
A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.
A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。
B:Isn't that a bit excessive?
B:这是不是有点过分?
A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.
A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。
B:OK. Here is the money.
B:好了。给你钱。
A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.
A:谢谢。欢迎再来。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面读文网小编为大家带来在购物英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:
Can I have my money back on this skirt?
这条裙子可以退钱吗?
B:
Anything wrong with it?
有什么问题吗?
A:
Yes, this is defective. See? I didn't notice this hole when I bought it.
有啊,这条裙子有瑕疵,看到没?我买的时候没有注意到这个洞。
B:
Oh, I'm very sorry about that. You can change it for another one if you prefer.
哦,实在很抱歉。如果你愿意的话,可以换另外一件。
A:
If you have exactly the same one-same color, same design, and same size, of course.
如果你们有完全一样的—同样的颜色,同样的款式,同样的尺寸,当然愿意。
B:
This one is the same size and color. But the design is different.
这一件是同样的尺寸和颜色。但是款式不同。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Man:I've never been to a restaurant like this before.
我以前没来过这种餐厅。
Woman:It's really different, isn't it?
真的很与众不同吧?
Man:That's a good word to describe it.
这样的形容很贴切。
Woman:I hope you're hungry because the pizza here is huge as well as to die for.
希望你够饿,因为这里的比萨大得吓人,也很好吃。
Man:I am hungry. I think I could eat a large by myself.
我是饿了,我想我自己就可以吃完一块大比萨。
Woman:Well, let's order one for starters.
我们先点一块。
Man:I'm in the mood for a Californian.
我想吃加州口味的比萨。
Woman:That happens to be my favorite. Waiter, I think we're ready to order.
那刚好也是我喜欢的。服务生,我们可以点菜了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,在餐厅吃饭的时候肯定是需要用英语对话的,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些餐厅英语情景对话带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome. 不客气。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游餐馆结账英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
Guest: Can I pay my bill here?
顾客:我可以在这里结账吗?
Waiter: Yes.sir.
服务员:是的,先生。
Guest: How much is the charge?
顾客:多少钱呢?
Waiter: Let meSee...it's $50.
服务员:我看看……50美元。
Guest: Do you receive checks?
顾客:你们收支票吗?
Waiter: Sorry.sir.We receive credit card and cash only.
服务员:抱歉,先生,我们只收信用卡和现金。
Guest: Here is my card.
顾客:这是我的信用卡。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在英语考试的听力中,英语情景对话是必考的一类问题,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些关于餐厅常用英语情景会话,希望对大家有所帮助!
A:Would you like to order now, ma’am?
B:Yes, please. I’d like the steak and mushrooms。
A:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
B:I’d like it well-done, please。
A:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?
B:I think I’ll have baked potatoes. And I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
A:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?
B:I’d like a cream and onion soup, please。
A:Will you be having dessert today, ma’am?
B:I want to skip dessert. That’s all. Thank you。
A:OK. I’ll be with you in a moment。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来餐厅英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Waiter:Is anything wrong with your food this evening, Miss?
Linda:Sorry to trouble you, but I don’t think this fish is fresh. It actually tastes a bit off 。
Waiter:Sorry, Miss. I’ll replace it immediately. Can I get you another drink while you wait?
Linda:No, please don’t do that. I’d just like to return it。
Waiter:I’m sorry, Miss, but I’m afraid we can’t do that. But you may order something else instead. I would love to suggest the steak. It’s the house specialty and quite tasty。
Linda:OK, then please bring me the steak medium-rare. Thank you。
Waiter:OK, Miss. I hope you enjoy the rest of your dinner.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来餐厅英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
I dropped my spoon.
我汤匙掉了。
Would you bring me another fork, please?
请再给我一支叉子好吗?
May I have some water, please?
请给我加点儿水好吗?
B:Would you like to take it home?
你要带回家吗?
A:No,thank you. I've had enough.
不,谢谢,我吃饱了。
Please clear the table.
请收拾餐桌。
Would you empty the ashtray, please?
请你倒一下烟灰缸好吗?
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的餐厅英语口语对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来英语餐厅情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
B:What kind of juice would you like?
你要喝什么果汁?
A:I'll have a glass of orange juice.
我要喝桔子汁。
A:This is not what I asked for.
这不是我所点的。
B:I'm sorry. What did you want to have?
抱歉,你点什么?
I don't think this is what I ordered.
我不认为这是我所点的。
I didn't order this.
我没点这个。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来餐厅英语情景对话及翻译,欢迎大家学习!
We'd like to have to table near the street.
我们想要一个靠街的桌位。
B:This is your menu. Your waitress will be here soon. Enjoy your dinner.
这是你的菜单,女服务员马上来,请享用你的晚餐。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:May I take your order?
你要点菜了吗?
A:I'd like to see the menu, please.
我想看看菜单。
B:I'm sorry. I thought you had one. Here you are.
抱歉,我想你已经有一份了,在这里。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的餐厅英语情景对话及翻译,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: